The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Hydrolad To Hydroboi

Chapter Four: The Birth of Hydroboi

Without warning, Manta Ray dropped Hydrolad to the ocean floor. He smiled as he looked into the hero’s eyes, and then reached down ripping Hydroboi’s lycra blue shorts off exposing his ass and cock.

As he looked up at his master, Hydrolad was completely transfixed by the monstrous bulge of Manta Ray. When his shorts were ripped from his body, Hydrolad finally gasped, “My tights are gone. My cock and ass are yours, Master Manta Ray!”

“Hydrofuck, come down here and unveil your master’s cock!” Manta Ray commanded, “Then you will watch as I fuck my worthless Hydroboi.”

“Yes, Master Manta Ray,” Hydrofuck dived into the water and swam over to Manta Ray, knelt beside him and declared to Hydrolad, “Behold, Hydroboi, the powerful rod of our Master Manta Ray!”

Hydrofuck slowly and seductively rolled down the lower portion of Manta Ray’s black lycra tights to reveal the rock hard cock of the villain with his member pointing directly at Hydrolad’s mouth.

Manta Ray moved over to Hydrolad placing his boot on his rod. “Now, Hydroboi, you and Hydrofuck are mine.”

“OOOOOO....MMMMAANNNTTAAAA!!!” Hydrolad collapsed back to the sea floor and began to writhe beneath Manta Ray while the villain worked over his cock with his boot. “Your foot...OOOOO...on my cock...OOOO..so powerful....OOOOO...my cock so sensitive....OOOOO....I am yours....OOOOO...We are yours....OOOO...Now and forever!”

“First, I will take you on your back. Hydroboi, so you can see your master, your dominator.”

“OOOOO...MMMAANNTTAAA!!!” Hydrolad moaned in pure ecstasy, “Take me on my back, my master....OOOOO....my dominator...OOOO...my everything!”

He grabbed Hydrolad’s legs and pulls them up as his hard cock presses his asshole.

“OOOOO...YYYEESSSS!!!” Hydrolad hissed like a snake, “Your rock hard cock....OOOO...pressed against my hole...OOOO....Please, Master Manta Ray...please plow me deep!”

Manta Ray slowly drove in, slowly so he could see the look on his new slave’s face, knowing there was no escape for him, knowing his fate was sealed.

As Hydroboi was plowed under by Manta Ray, Hydroboi’s mouth formed a perfect ‘O’ while he took the full measure of his master’s big, black cock.

“Mm...Oohhyess...feels so good...Hydroboi.”

“OOOOO...YYEESSSS...MASTER MANTA RAY!!!” Hydroboi yelled out as his eyes crossed and he gave himself over to his erotic love for being dominated by his new master, “It feels...ssssssooooooo.....goooood....to be fucked...by yyyooouuuu....OOOOOO...YYYEEESSSS!!!”

Manta Ray drove into Hydroboi hard and deep as he smiled, folding him in half, as his legs hit the ocean floor on either side of his head.

“Yes, you pathetic boy, feel a REAL cock of a REAL man—a man who took your ass!”

“OOOOOO....YYYYEEESSSS....MMMAANNNTAAA!!” Hydroboi moaned loudly, “To be taken...OOO...by you...OOOO...a REAL man...OOOOO...a REAL cock...OOOO...my ass...OOOOO....my body....OOOOOO....my mind...OOOOOOO....all yours!”

Hydrofuck moved over and caressed Manta Ray’s back.

“You, Hydroboi, are mine!”

“OOOOOO...YYYYESSSSS...MMMAAANNTTTAAA RRRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!” Hydroboi moaned once more, “I...OOOO...am....OOOOOO....your....OOOOOOOO...booty...OOOOO....bitch!”

Manta Ray drove in harder, faster over and over.

“You’re mine, slave.”

“OOOOO...Manta Ray...OOOOO!!!” Hydroboi squirmed in the villain’s grip as he took his pounding, “Your slave...OOOOOO...is beginning...OOOOOO....to cum...OOOOOO...please let me cum...OOOOOOO....Master Manta Ray!”

Manta looked down at his conquered foe.

“NO!” Manta Ray said before he fired two purple beams of energy that formed a ring around Hydroboi’s cock keeping it tight and closed.

“GREAT POSIEDIN...OOOOO!!!” Hydroboi looked up and saw what Manta Ray had done to him, “A ring of energy...OOOOOOO...around my cock....OOOOOOO...Master Manta Ray....OOOOOO...How can you be so cruel?!”

“You are not coming yet. I am not done with your humiliation.”

Manta Ray drives in harder and harder.

“OOOOO...OOOOO....OOOOO...OOOOOOOO!!!” Hydroboi cried out as he was repeatedly raped into submission.

“Hydrofuck, punish my slave, by taking this energy cock.” He hands him a dildo of energy. “Fuck my slave with it! Make him moan. Make him beg for his cock to be free to climax.” Manta Ray immediately pulled himself free of Hydroboi’s ass with a resounding “POP” before he strode over to Hydroboi’s face.

“Yes, Master Manta Ray!” Hydrofuck took the dildo of energy and without a moment’s hesitation plunged the dildo deep into Hydroboi’s violated ass.

“GREAT POSEIDON! A dildo of—”

“Shut up, Hydroboi!” Hydrofuck cut him off, “Great Poseidon this! Great Poseidon that! You are nothing more than Master Manta Ray’s booty bitch now!”

Manta Ray then moved his naked ass over Hydroboi’s head. “Now, you will clean my ass, Hydroboi.”

When Hydroboi saw Manta Ray’s naked ass over his head he knew what was going to happen next and took a hard gulp.

Manta Ray settled his ass upon Hydroboi’s head and placed his hole over Hydroboi’s face.

No sooner had he done so, Hydroboi began to lick Manta Ray’s hole. He all but buried his face in the villain’s ass as he did his best to clean his master.

Manta Ray worked his ass over Hydroboi’s tongue and face, while Hydrofuck drove his ass hard with the energy dildo.

Hydroboi took both in stride as best he could. He did his best to lick, kiss and caress the ass of his Master Manta Ray with his lips, mouth and tongue all the while doing his best to stifle the pain he felt as Hydrofuck drilled his ass with the energy dildo. He initially bucked when Hydrofuck penetrated him but afer a few seconds he calmed his body down enough to accept it.

After a few minutes, Manta Ray turned on Hydroboi’s face so he faced Hydrofuck.

“Hydrofuck! Push the dildo deep in his ass. It will lock in place, then come over here. I want to fuck you atop Hydroboi.”

“Yes, Master Manta Ray, I live to obey!” Hydrofuck rammed the dildo so deep into Hydroboi’s ass that he bucked upward and nearly threw Manta Ray off of him.

“Don’t resist, Hydroboi, if you were a REAL hero you would have saved me!” Hydrofuck added, “But you’re not a hero at all, you’re just Manta Ray’s booty bitch!”

Manta Ray was able to keep his dominant position atop Hydroboi as Hydrofuck seductively crawled atop his ex-friend on all fours caressing every muscle on his body. Aquabitch then turned his ass towards Manta Ray and awaited the fucking that he knew would not only seal his former sidekick’s humiliating defeat but also ensure Manta Ray’s complete and utter dominance over them both.

Manta Ray smiled as he spanked his ass hard and unzipped the micro-zipper that protected his ass. Then grabbing both of his buttcheeks, Manta Ray drove his hard cock deep into his Hydrofuck’s ass with one long powerful thrust.

Hydrofuck cried out in pure ecstasy when he got spanked and moaned deeply when his master seized his butt. But when Manta Ray impaled the former King of The Seven Seas on his hard, large cock, Aquabitch’s eyes shot open and his back straightened as he wordlessly mouthed “Oh gods” from the power of Manta Ray’s plunge.

“There, Hydroboi, check and mate! That is how you take a king!” Manta Ray backed up and drove into him again. Pumping hard and deep with each thrust, Hydrofuck’s ass his to grip.

“AAAAAOOOUUUUGGGHHHHHH!!!!” Hydrofuck was finally able to speak after Manta Ray’s initial impalement and shook hard as the villain brutally fucked him senseless.

Tearing his mouth away from Manta Ray’s ass, Hydroboi gasped, “Great Poseidon! I’ve been defeated, ass-raped, smothered and dominated! I TRULY am Manta Ray’s booty bitch!”

Hydroboi closed his eyes and promptly resumed licking and sucking Manta Ray’s ass.

Then Manta Ray grabbed Hydrofuck’s blonde hair and pulled him back. “Hydrofuck, your cum will mark this slave and seal your submission to me.”

“Yes...AAAAAOUUGGHHH...Master Manta Ray...AAAOOUGGGHHH...I await your command to cum!” Hydrofuck panted breathlessly as Manta Ray’s savage fucking began to take its toll.

Meanwhile, the ass dildo surged and widened in Hydroboi’s ass.

Hydroboi moaned and groaned as the ass dildo did its work deep inside of him. He could feel his asshole widening in preparation for the fucking he knew he would surely resume at Manta Ray’s wicked hands.

“And you will wait, slut, until I order you to cum.” Manta Ray drover in harder into his ass.

“AAAAOOOOOUGHH...Yes, Master Manta Ray...I will wait...AAAOOUGGHH!!!” Hydrofuck cried out in exquisite anguish as his ass was plowed by the diabolical villain.

“Great Poseidon!” Hydroboi turned his face away from Manta Ray’s ass once more to gasp as he rubbed Manta Ray’s athletic ass, “To be dildo dominated by Manta Ray is the ultimate humiliation...OOOOHHHH...I can feel his dildo raping my ass...OOOHHH...I can feel his mind raping my will...OOOHHHH....I’m so powerless...So weak...OOOHHH...But this feels...so gooood...OOOHHH...and what a succulent ass!” Hydroboi returned to licking Manta Ray’s asshole clean.

Manta Ray drove his ass down on Hydroboi’s face and ground it in.

“MMMMPPHHHH!!!” Hydroboi just laid beneath Manta Ray and took the full weight of the villain’s ass crushing upon his face.

The rings on his cock started to vibrate hard and stroke his cock as they also denied his climax. Hydroboi’s eyes went wide with surprise as the cock rings vibrated his cock to the point that his building climax—and the lack of any release—was slowly driving him mad.

“Mmmm yess now, my Hydrofuck, beg your Master to allow you to come.”

“Please, Master Manta Ray, please allow me to cum?!” Hydrofuck begged, “If you allow me to cum, then I will cum all over Hydroboi’s face and seal your dominance over us both once and for all! Please, Master Manta Ray, please let me cum?!”

Manta Ray grins as he drives into his Hydrofuck’s ass hard and fast, spreading it even wider as he starts to come.

“AAAAAAOOOOOUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! MMMMAASSSTTEEERRRRR!!!” Hydrofuck screamed as his eyes went wide and wild with surprise from the power of his lustful thrust.

“Yes, slave, come. I command you!”

“YYYEEWSSSS, MMMMMAASSSSTTERRRR!!! AAAAAAOOUUGGHHHH!!!” Hydrofuck shook like a leaf in a high wind as he came in his tights. His cum not only coated Manta Ray’s cock but also spilled out of his own and onto Hydroboi’s prone body.

As he pulls out of his Hydrofuck’s ass, Manta Ray stroked his cock over Hydroboi’s mouth. “Open up, Hydroboi, its time to taste your master’s cum!”

“Yes...Master Manta Ray....I will open my mouth...taste your cum...you have defeated me...dominated me...fucked me...in my waters...I am yours!” Hydroboi gasped, having barely stayed conscious during Manta Ray’s ass smother. The former sidekick completely surrendered to Manta Ray and opened his mouth to receive his Master’s cock and cum.

Manta Ray came in Hydroboi’s mouth as the ex-hero merely opened his mouth and accepted Manta Ray’s massive rod while the villain asserted his absoulte dominance over the former sidekick.

“Now, Hydroboi, you are mine!” Manta Ray said after he was done and rose to his feet. The villain then planted his boot on Hydroboi’s chest.

With a mouthful of cum, Hydroboi gurgled hopelessly, “Yes, Master Manta Ray, I am Hydroboi...I am yours to command!”

And with that, Hydroboi passed out from the abuse that he had taken at the hands of Manta Ray. But before he drifted off into the not-so wonderful world of unconsciousness, the fallen sidekick could hear the vile mocking laughter of his new master as he stood somewhere over him dominating all he surveyed.

The End