The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Feminist to Bimbo

Cassandra was a 28-year-old woman with strong convictions grounded in a staunchly feminist demeanor. She was highly critical of society and had great abhorrence for almost all men as well as women who conformed to male-dominated norms of behavior. She hated such women she considered to be “bimbos.” Cassandra was somewhat of an imposing woman. She was six feet tall and although she had a rather slender build, she exerted her prowess with her glaring hazel eyes (if looks could kill) and hairy legs and armpits that she willing revealed daily. She would typically wear sleeveless blouses and mid-length skirts that would display her hairy body in attempt to get her most profound message across: “I do not conform to oppressive, sexist fashions that are designed by men to turn women into their subordinates.” Cassandra also adhered to other feminist deviation. Her bust size was roughly 34B but she had not worn a bra since junior year of high school when she realized they were nothing but controlling devices designed by men.

It may come as a great surprise to many that Cassandra did not get laid particularly often. In fact, she was a virgin pushing age 30. There was no way she would submit herself to sex with men. To her, even the activity of a man mounting a woman and gaining pleasure from it was a way of men dominating and degrading women. She never thought she would bring herself to take that kind of physical exploitation from a man. She never had sex with them but she also never did it with women either. Although she was quite convinced that there were many things superior about the nature of women, she simply was not sexually attracted to women.

Nonetheless, Cassandra did possess a fair amount of natural beauty. Her natural blonde hair was chin-length and kept very clean and beautiful. She bathed regularly and had a nice, lightly-tanned complexion. Moreover, her free-flowing breasts looked firm and sexy, especially to the male onlookers she despised. She was not a grungy, hippy feminist per se. Maybe there was something deep inside her that kept her from indulging in total deviation.

“Damnit, I’m going to miss the rally if I don’t hurry up,” Cassandra hollered to herself.

She searched her closet frantically for her favorite white, sleeveless blouse. She wanted to look her best when she went to rally with her feminist comrades at The Women’s Workplace Rights Rally being held that afternoon. It started in an hour and she was still running around topless searching for the right clothes. Cassandra had a habit of hanging around naked in her apartment. She only wore clothes when she had to in public because she loathed the companies that made them, ones that were undoubtedly headed by men who exploited women and the poor in order to market their product. Of course, she had to be careful to avoid peeping toms that might try to spy on her through her windows. In order to combat that, she plastered the windows with aluminum foil to prevent any possibility of being seen. This was one uptight woman.

Eventually Cassandra got her clothes together and left for her rally at about 2 p.m. It took place in the middle of a busy downtown street in the city she resided. It required tons of police protection and organization to pull off but the rally lasted for about two hours. Cassandra stood in the outdoor audience that was about 200 strong and listened to the various speakers; she was enlightened by their messages and enjoyed their passion for the subject. After the speeches were over, Cassandra was surprised to be approached by a young man, a couple years younger than her, who struck a conversation with her.

“Do you do activist events often?” asked the handsome stranger.

Cassandra was caught off guard. She did not expect to have to deal with any men at this function. There were always a handful of guys at those kinds of things but this was the first time she was ever approached by one. This man looked boyishly cute in the face, had light brown hair, and was dressed in khakis and a plain, white buttoned shirt.

“Uh, yeah, I am a diligent supporter of the plight of women’s rights groups,” Cassandra answered. Part of her wanted the infidel to go away but on the other hand she was curious about this man who actually cared about women’s rights. She was definitely suspicious though.

“That’s great, what’s your name?” he asked.

“Cassandra,” she responded, giving the most minimal response possible.

“Nice to meet you,” said the man as he extended his hand toward Cassandra. “I love the messages these speakers give about workplace inequality but I can’t help but notice how some of these chicks seem to be a little prudish.”

Cassandra was immediately offended. She could not believe he called her kind, “chicks,” and on top of that made a suggestion that had sexual connotation. After reluctantly shaking hands with him, she prepared to give him the feminist riot act. She was really going to let him have it.

“I respect your consideration for the first part of what you said, but where do you get off making such sexist comments about these women and their restraint from sexual promiscuity,” said Cassandra. “They should be commended for not being duped by this wretched, male system where women are to bounce around like whores for men’s pleasure. You sir, have a lot to learn about how the world works.”

“Wow, do you have a fart in your brain or what?” the young man fired back. “That was spoken like a true puritan who doesn’t know the first thing about human, physical love. You have some issues, sweety.”

Cassandra was livid. Where did this bastard get off talking that way to her? Did he say “sweety?” He was lucky there were police still around the area or she would have given that fiend a kick in the groin he would never forget.

“First off, caveman, there is a huge difference between being a puritan and being someone who knows about the true exploitation that goes on in this world,” Cassandra scoffed. “Secondly, it is Neanderthals like you that make social progress impossible with your charades of pretending to be a woman sympathizer when in fact you’re just a chauvinistic, sex-crazed animal.

“Ha ha, wow, that was gold, you must have never gotten laid before,” he responded again.

“I should sue you for sexual harassment, you are absolute scum,” Cassandra yelled.

At this point, her face was bright red with a vein in her forehead throbbing as she got right into the face of her aggravating offender. Other people began to notice the shouting match but nobody felt the need to interfere; Cassandra was not one to be messed with when angry. All bystanders chose to walk away instead. The crowd became thinner and thinner.

“Oh, I don’t think so,” said the young man nonchalantly as he moved his hand toward Cassandra’s.

As he grabbed her hand, Cassandra felt a sharp, shocking sensation travel through her body. She looked to see what happened and discovered that the man had shocked her with a hand buzzer.

“You monster, you assaulted me,” Cassandra shouted loudly.

Cassandra tried to kick the guy in the nether regions but missed as he dodged out of the way. The crowd around them had completely de-congregated and gone home; nobody noticed what happened. Cassandra began to feel extremely light-headed from the shock. She stood where she was, began to wobble a bit, and was starting to feel frightened by her predator.

“You really need to relax,” the young man said gently. “I’m sorry it came to that but you were getting belligerent.”

She felt like she was about to pass out and was steadfastly losing control of the situation.

“Maybe I should take you home,” he said. “Calm down and get into my car.”

She complied with his suggestion. Going home sounded like a good idea but she was scared to death about the prospects of riding with that man, any man.

“Where do you live?” he asked.

“Two blocks down and go right at the intersection by the post office,” Cassandra directed. She had walked to the rally in order to get exercise so she did not have to worry about leaving a car or anything else behind. A couple minutes later, they arrived at her place.

* * *

“Is this it?” he asked again.

“Yes, let me go now, I can take it from here,” Cassandra replied with a very woozy response.

“You don’t look too well, I think I should take you inside,” the stranger suggested.

Cassandra’s semi-sedated state left her in no position to do much beside what was told to her. She knew something was very wrong and that she would likely be killed or raped by that walking scrotum. She knew she was right to fear men.

“This is a pretty nice place,” the man said while walking into Cassandra’s apartment. “Although, I have no idea what this aluminum fetish is all about. Are you trying to block out radio frequencies from UFOs or something?”

Cassandra could not argue back but she was burning with inner rage. This man was the embodiment of what all her famous feminist scholars warned about, a domineering, brutish, piggish man!

“You look like you’re over-heated and need to cool off,” the stranger observed. “I want you to take your clothes off and relax. It will be good for your health. You don’t have to take your underwear off but you should lose the blouse and skirt.”

The intruder would soon find out that Cassandra did not approve of any women’s underwear and was completely nude under her feminist ensemble. She reluctantly stripped and sat down on her chair while the man gazed at her physical sanctity. He also marveled at how hairy her pussy was. Most of the women he had been with in the past had at least some kind of trimming. Cassandra was hairier than most men but still quite sexy.

“Whoa, you must be horny as hell, no underwear at all,” he said. “I’d like to believe that’s because you think women’s underwear exploits women but I know damned good and well you’re secretly a horny bitch.”

Cassandra could not believe she was being called a “bitch” and “horny.” This was enough to make her head spin like a demon-possessed woman. She wanted to destroy him but could not do anything. She could not comprehend her being naked in front of him either.

“Let me see if you like this,” the stranger continued.

He pulled off Cassandra’s white sock, had her stand, and began to tug the sock back and forth with two hands in between her legs against her crotch.

“Holy shit, stop, what are you doing?” Cassandra yelled. She was mortified by what was happening but there was some other feeling that she could not explain. There was something there that she did not feel before.

“Oh fuck, wait, hold on . . .” Cassandra moaned.

“Just relax,” the man said, trying to calm her.

Cassandra was feeling the onset of her first ever orgasm. How could this be happening? She was getting pleasure from a man? She was feeling something insider her that was sexual?

“Why the hell do I like this?” she thought. “This is totally wrong. How can I get a good feeling from a man using and controlling me like this?”

She was enjoying it thoroughly despite her inner protests. That soft, sensual sock did more for her pussy than she ever imagined. The texture of the sock and the way it felt against her clit were mind-blowing for her. It only took a simple sock to get her aroused. However, just as she was about to let loose a glorious first orgasm, her controlling acquaintance stopped moving the sock.

“That will be all for right now,” said the stranger. “I want to go somewhere else and have you try something different now.”

“No . . . please . . . wait . . . let me cum!” Cassandra begged. “Please let me cum! I need it!”

“Well, well, look who’s had a change in heart,” he said with a small chuckle. “In order to cum, you are going to come with me and do some things that normal women do. In fact, I want you to do some things that go beyond normal women, beyond normal sex. Come with Charles and you will get your precious ‘cum.”

Cassandra was blown away by what he was saying. She could not let this continue. She was beginning to realize she was too horny to resist. She knew her mind was being operated in part by her pussy and in part by Charles. She quickly plunged her fingers into her pussy. Cassandra had to make herself cum to get herself out of her hormone-induced drunkenness.

“Oh no you don’t,” Charles ordered. “You’re not going to finger-fuck yourself to orgasm. I’m going to take you downtown and we’re going to have some fun with some other folks.”

Charles took Cassandra’s hand away from her pussy and guided her out of her apartment and back into her car. He tried to be quick because Cassandra was still naked. He was hoping he had gotten her to the car without anyone seeing her. Cassandra hoped for that as well. Although Charles was pretty sure he saw some elementary school boys playing on the street corner who probably noticed his nude captive. The two got into the car and Cassandra was given a trench coat to cover herself. She watched as she was driven to a raunchy nightclub in the downtown area. It was still early for most club patrons but that suited Charles’ desires because he had some work he wanted to do with her in private.

* * *

They arrived at the club at about 7 p.m. and went up the stairs and into a private room.

“This is kind of my office, Cassandra,” Charles explained. “I work here in sort of an assistant manager capacity. I have good relations with the strippers that dance downstairs.”

Charles’ office was dark except a small lamp in the corner of the room that emitted just enough light to see comfortably. Charles waked over to his couch on the other side of the room (it was a relatively big office). He removed the cushions and pulled out a bed from underneath the cushioned part. It was about queen-sized, big enough for more than one person. Cassandra stood terrified and frustrated. She could not shake the gripping feeling that her pussy had over her. She was horny but did not want to be at all. She hated the urges she had.

“Lay down, sweetie,” Charles commanded. “Take off your coat too.”

Cassandra did as she was told and laid naked on the bed. As she did that, Charles went to his desk and pulled out some waxing paper.

“I’m going to clean up some of that hair, baby,” Charles proclaimed. “I think you need to look more womanly.”

Cassandra was both offended and scared. She writhed in pain as the first piece of tape was applied to her inner, right thigh and immediately ripped back from her skin.

“It’s okay, just think about how sexy you’re going to look once you get rid of all that hair,” he said.

The process went on for a few minutes. The tearing left Cassandra sobbing and crying by the end of the waxing. Finally, she stood up and looked into the mirror that Charles showed her. All of her feminist-pride hair had been stripped away from her armpits, legs, and pussy. She was speechless. She looked very bare, but sexy. She lay back on the bed and wracked her mind for answers as to how this could possibly be happening.

A minute or two later, someone knocked at the door. Charles answered it and allowed entry to what Cassandra thought was the most bimbo-looking woman on the planet. She must have been a stripper because she walked into the room topless and wore nothing but a silver thong. She had long, thick, gorgeous blonde hair and enormous double-d breasts. She was almost as tall as Cassandra was as well, maybe an inch shorter. Her legs, lips, and ass were as equally ample and thick like her boobs.

“Hey Pam, how’s it going?” Charles greeted her.

“I’m doing fine,” Pam replied. “Who’s the cute girl? Is she going to be a dancer?”

“Perhaps,” said Charles. “I want to do some other stuff with her first though. Maybe you can help.”

“What would you like me to do, my sexy little man?” Pam responded flirtingly.

“Well, this might take a collaborative, team effort,” Charles said while thinking of what to do. “Go get Bryan up here and see if he can help too.”

A few moments passed before Pam came back with the huge bouncer, Bryan. Almost as soon as he got through the door, Pam began to strip away his clothes, leaving him naked. Bryan knew what going to happen and was already hard in anticipation as he looked at Cassandra. This was a big fellow too. His cock was 9 and ½ inches long and he must have weighed 230 pounds, with huge biceps and chest muscles. His legs were extremely thick and his bald head and beady eyes made him look like a formidable, biker type of guy.

“What’s the cutie’s name, Charlie?” Pam asked.

“That’s Cassie,” Charles answered. “Stand up and show off for your new friends, Cassie.”

“Are you sure it isn’t ‘ASSie?” Pam questioned as she walked over and squeezed Cassandra’s rear. “You got a cute, little pooper, sweetheart.”

Cassandra felt like vomiting. She was in the middle of being fondled by a stripper. This had to be a bad dream.

“Well, enough of the formals,” Charles interrupted. “Let’s get down to business. Cassie, I want you to suck Bryan’s dick. Do it now.”

Cassandra’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates. No way would she ever, ever do that. Why was she being called Cassie? She hated that name. This was an outrage. Just wait until her feminist friends hear about this. However, she wondered if she could afford to admit this embarrassing experience to them.

“If you suck it, I’ll let you resume your orgasm,” said Charles.

Cassie could not resist. She definitely wanted to though. Amidst all her reluctance, she got on her knees and proceeded to suck the huge man’s penis.

“Go ahead and really slurp at it, Cassie,” Charles told her. “Hey Pam, I think she might need some motivation. This is where you come in. It’s time for the teamwork.”

Pam knew exactly what to do. As Cassie sucked on her mammoth customer, Pam positioned her head underneath Cassie’s slit and lightly tickled and licked her.

“Ohhhhh, what the?” Cassie moaned. Her eyes widened once more and she sucked Bryan’s cock with more agility.

“Hey, she tastes pretty good, Charlie,” Pam paused to complement her. “It looks like she sucks dick good too. Bryan’s gonna cum any minute now.”

Pam’s forecast was right on the money. Bryan shot huge globs of cum into Cassie’s mouth, globs that were on par with the rest of his huge frame. In her heated, horny state, she swallowed every last drop and did not even let any of it seep out of her mouth. She never knew, but she was a sterling cum chugger indeed.

“Okay Pam, stop,” Charles sternly commanded. “Don’t lick anymore.”

Pam was disappointed but not nearly as much as Cassie was. She was once again on the verge of cumming but was not allowed to relieve herself.

“I want to see how far you are willing to go in order to cum, Cassie,” said Charles.

“Please, you have to let me cum,” Cassie again pleaded. “What did I do to deserve this torture?”

“Do you really need to be told why?” Charles asked.

Cassie looked down in shame and had an epiphany. She started to realize that her overzealous, feminist ways may be the cause of a lot of frustration for herself and others.

“Like I said, let’s see how for this will go,” Charles continued. “Lick Bryan’s ass, I think he’s already getting hard again. You are one horny bastard, Bryan.”

“Yeah, but I’m not horny enough to lick someone’s ass, unlike some people,” Bryan said.

Cassie crawled around to the other end and began to make love to Bryan’s asshole. Bryan was in shape because he was a bouncer and that meant he had a decent ass; it could have been worse for Cassie. She licked with a fury and at this point seemed to need little coaching from Charles or Pam.

“God, she’s such a whore,” Pam said with a slightly grimaced face. “Where did you find her?”

“A feminist rally,” said Charles.

The insults registered with Cassie and she realized more and more that her life was going to be different. Did she have any respect left? Could she continue with her purist, independent, feminist ways?

“Pam, why don’t you get down there and lick her ass,” Charles suggested. “That would be so hot.”

“Whoa, I have way more respect for myself than that,” Pam contested. “I don’t get paid to do that either.”

“Come on, you’re a fucking stripper bimbo,” Charles responded.

“Not as much as her,” she said.

“Fine, I guess I’ll have to take care of this myself,” he concluded.

Charles removed his pants and boxers and got his cock hard. He sported a nice 8-incher and was ready to use it. He got behind Cassie and started to finger her asshole and loosen it. Cassie released another moan and her delayed orgasm resumed. Moreover, Bryan was really enjoying Cassie’s work on his ass and was closing in on another ejaculation. With Cassie continuing to lick away, Charles stuck his cock into her loosened rectum and started fucking her. Of course, her virgin asshole hurt at first but the pain did not last long. She never stopped her relentless ass-licking as Charles pounded her as much as he could. She loved getting fucked like that. Charles was right about her. She was definitely having a change of heart.

“Fuck yeah,” Charles moaned, closed to cumming.

“Yeah, baby, f-f-f-fuck me l-l-like a b-b-b-b-bitch,” Cassie screamed. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my God! O-o-oh!!!!!!!

Pam could not believe what she was watching. She was the only one not fucking. She marched over to Bryan’s cock and promptly engulfed it. He came quickly thereafter. She fingered her pussy while sucking it and came next. Cassie’s ass was greeted by jets of Charles’ semen and finally Cassie was over the edge. For the first time in her life, she had been fucked like the bitch she should have known she was.

“Did you enjoy that or what?” Charles asked Cassie as he pulled out his cock.

Cassie turned around and moved toward Charles, trying to place a kiss on his lips.

“Whoa, hold on,” Charles protested. “You’re not kissing me with that ass-caked mouth.”

Cassie whined but understood.

* * *

One week passed and Charles had engineered the one time shrill feminist, Cassandra, into a sexy, constantly horny stripper at the club. She lived with Charles in his office and became best friends with Pam. Pam served as her role model (even though she was only 24) and kept Cassie in line. Pam had to watch over Cassie and make sure she still acted like an adult and not just a total slut.

It was a huge coincidence that on that day the feminist group Cassie used to associate with was coming to protest inside the bar. They were looking to voice their disdain for that establishment’s sexual objectification of women. They came at 1:30 in the afternoon, just as Cassie and Pam were dancing for their midday customers.

“Whoa, who the hell are they?” Pam asked.

“Oh no, I know them,” Cassie replied.

There was about a 10-member mob of feminists that marched into the club, signs in hand, that were led by the same two women who spoke at the rally the previous week. Mildred and Helen were both dressed in business suits and had very determined looks on their faces as they tried to get into the bar to protest. They were each 30-years-old and not the least bit attractive, very homely-looking women with big glasses like women from the 60’s. Charles walked down from his office and saw them coming into the club. Bryan was about to escort them from the area but he was stopped by Charles.

“Its okay, let them in,” Charles said pulling Bryan aside from the door. “This could be interesting.”

The women were thrilled to be let in and immediately ran to the dance area and patronized the men that were drinking and enjoying the dancers. They did not notice Cassie right away. She tried to hide from their site.

“You might as well be an ape or dog, look at you, you disgusting slob,” Helen chastised one male customer.

Cassie’s hiding did not last long, as one of the women finally spotted her.

“Oh my God,” Mildred yelled in horror. “Cassandra? Is that you? What are you doing naked in a strip joint?”

The other protesters gathered around and beheld Cassie with puzzled facial expressions.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” Cassie said.

“Being a whorish bimbo,” Mildred responded.

“Takes one to know one,” Cassie childishly fired back.

Bryan walked onto the dance stage and was prepared to break up a fight. He feared that the argument between the two ladies had the potential of escalating.

“Is that what you want in life?” Mildred asked. “To be a tramp and give sexual favors to men who just want you for your body. I can’t believe you have become this, Cassandra.”

“Seriously, I hate that name, please don’t call me that,” said an irritated Cassie.

“Leave Cassie alone, you uptight cunts,” Pam said defending her girl.

“What did you call me?” Mildred angrily inquired. “I should have you know that I am one of the most respected women in this city. What do you do that puts you on a level that earns you half as much respect as I get?”

“You want to know what we do?” Pam asked with an almost evil grin.

After the last remark, Pam and Cassie reach over for Bryan. They quickly pull off his pants and pull his cock out of his boxers.

“My lord,” Helen shouted, nearly fainting.

The two dancers then began to make out on the dance floor for 10 seconds. Following that, Cassie and Pam pull out Bryan’s balls and each begin to suck on them.

“You are an absolute whore, Cassandra,” Mildred yelled. “Never set foot on one of our rallies again.”

Cassie let Bryan’s nut out of her mouth and faced Mildred.

“So much for female unity, you dried-out cunt,” Cassie responded and flipped Mildred the bird.

Mildred looked as though she would blow a gasket at any time. Cassie turned around and mooned the protesters while spreading her hairless pussy.

“Why don’t you just kiss this sexy bimbo’s twat, you old skank,” Cassie continued her offensive gestures.

The protesters, having just been given the shock of their lives, left the club disgruntled and angry. They vowed to make all future members submit to personality tests and background checks from there forward. They would never allow membership to another slut like Cassie. As they walked out, Cassie and Pam embraced. Bryan walked over and got a blowjob from another stripper. They rolled around on the dance floor sucking each others’ faces for over an hour, much to the approval of the club patrons.