The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Commissions to Commissions

Andie Ontevarres hated her boss. The man was a pig, always standing around and leering at her. That much was to be expected, the college student told herself. After all, she was a stripper. She got paid to have guys look at her body.

But at least the customers in the club were dropping bills on the tip rail. George Adamson got his peeks for free.

“You know, you ought to be in pictures,” the man hod told her.

Andie politely shook her head. It wasn’t the first time the man had brought it up but Andie was beginning to wonder if the man was ever going to get it. “No thanks,” she told him yet again. “I’m fine just doing what I’m doing.”

“Yeah, but with a body like yours, you could make a lot of money.”

Andie again shook her head. “I’m going to school,” she said. “The last thing I need is to get out and find there are pictures of me plastered all over the internet.”

“Yeah, but with a body like yours, that’s a terrible thing to let go to waste.”

“I’m not wasting it,” Andie said as the irritation started to creep into her voice. She struggled to get herself back under control. “I’m not wasting it,” she said again. “I’m just not going to do any pictures.”

“Suit yourself, but you could make a lot of money.”

Andie was surprised. Usually, George Adamson didn’t give up as easily as that. Maybe, she thought, maybe he was finally getting the message. “I have to go,” she said. “I’m up next on stage.”

The man laughed at that. “Then I guess you better go get ready. After all, we can’t have you being late to get on stage.”

Andie stared at her boss. Something was definitely up. George Adamson definitely didn’t like it when his girls were late on stage but the manager could hardly be called accommodating. It seemed as if he always wanted something from the girls.

“Something else I can do for you,” the man asked.

“No,” Andie said.

“Then I guess you better go get ready.”

Andie nodded even as she moved towards the dressing room. Weird, she thought. That was really weird.

Still, as weird as it was, Andie put her thoughts aside. She had a job to do. She came out moments later in a pair of black panties and a lacy black bra. A pair of five inch heels was all she needed to complete her ensemble and she was in the DJ’s booth, arranging for her music.

“All right, gentlemen, put your hands together,” the DJ announced. “Put your hands together the wonderfully hot and precocious Blaze.”

That was her cue and Andie strutted out on stage. There weren’t that many guys around but it was early yet. Andie could see a few of the regulars already out there and she smiled to herself. This could be a good night, she told herself, as she started her routine. This could be a very good night.

She pranced around the stage, reveling in the fact that all eyes were on her. It wasn’t something that she’d tell just anyone, but it was one of the reasons she’d gotten into dancing. She just loved having guys watching her.

Her body swayed in time to the music. She let her butt sway in front of a guy with a stack of ones in front of him. She made a note of where he was sitting because she knew she’d be back.

She sauntered off. Her hands played with her breasts through her bra. She reached around her and she unhooked the bra and the next time her hands played with her breasts, she was going skin to skin.

Her hands slid down to her panties. Her fingers hooked themselves in her waistband and the panties moved just a little bit further down onto her hips.

Andie smiled seductively as she once again sauntered around the stage. It was really the only trick, to make the boys, and sometimes girls, want without having. She knew what they wanted. They wanted her to take her panties off but more than that, they wanted to stick their cocks inside her pussy. They’d get the first one soon enough but there was no way they were going to get the second one.

Once again, her hands were back at the waistband of her panties. Once again, her hips swayed. She knew she had their attention now. She knew it was time.

It was almost as if everyone exhaled at once. Andie didn’t get that all the time but it was cool when she did. It was as if everyone was so into her that when she finally took off her panties, it was as if the guys could finally breathe again. She liked that.

She continued the dance and her hands played with her breasts and with her pussy. She knew she had them now. She knew it was going to be a very good night.

“All right, gentlemen,” the DJ said when she was done. “Our dancers dance for tips and for tips only. It’s time for you to show your appreciation so put your hands together one more time for Blaze, and guys, if you think you can stand the heat, now’s your chance to get a very private dance with the very lovely Blaze.”

A man slipped Andie a ten as she was picking the money up off the rail. “I’d like to get a private dance with you,” the man said.

Andie looked up. Even in the darkness of the club, the man’s ice blue eyes seemed to almost glow. She flashed him a quick smile. “I’ll be right out,” she told him.

That was all it took. The man stepped back from the rail and he seemed to almost melt back into the darkness.

“One more time,” the DJ called out as Andie walked off stage. “Blaze, everyone.”

Andie waved to the guys and then turned and made the short walk to the dressing rooms.

She was back on the floor a few minutes later, this time more fully dressed than she had been on stage but still only dressed in a short, little dress that only barely covered her little, round bottom. Her head swiveled from left to right as she looked for the man who’d wanted the dance.

“Looking for me?”

She turned around and there he was. She had no idea how she could have missed him but there he was. She smiled at him and she put a hand on his arm. “Yeah,” she said. “Yeah, I was. You ready for our dance?”

The man smiled. “Always,” he said and then he motioned for Andie to lead the way.

The dancer led the man into the back of the club hosted a series of private dance rooms. “We can use this one,” she said as she led the man inside. There was a couch inside where the man was supposed to sit. There was no other furniture in the room.

Andie had learned that you needed to make sure the customer understood the rules up front. “The rules are simple,” she told the man as soon as the door was closed. “The rules pretty much revolve around two words. No touching. I can’t touch you and you definitely can’t touch me. I can touch myself but I can’t penetrate. Other than that, anything else goes. Are you okay with those?”

“Yeah sure,” the man responded. “I guess.”

There was one other thing Andie had learned. “I need to get the money up front.”

“Yeah sure,” the man said as he paid out the fee.

Andie quickly stripped out of her clothes and she began her dance. She knew there was someone watching as she played her hands over her body and she knew the no touch rule was really for him and not for her. An incidental touch on her part was hardly likely to draw the ire of the club but letting him touch her was a different story.

She started slowly, watching the man watch her. She watched his eyes to see where he was looking. She watched his eyes to see what he liked the most and when she knew what he liked, that’s when she turned up the heat.

Her body straddled his and her hands played with her tits. “Oh honey,” she cooed. “You got to keep those legs together. Not touching, remember.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s no problem,” she said. “You just got to follow the rules.”

The girl leaned in closer and her tits were even closer to the man’s face. “You like this, don’t you,” she moaned. “You like seeing me play with my titties.”

“Oh yeah.”

She leaned in and blew in his ear. “I love it,” she moaned softly. “I love it when you look at my titties.”

She let her titties play in front of the man.

“I love it when you watch my titties,” she moaned. “It makes me so hot to have you watch my titties. I love having you watch my titties. I just wish you could touch me. I—”

She pulled back as she felt the hand on her thigh.

“I told you,” she said. “You can’t do that.”

The man pulled his hand back. “Sorry.”

Yeah right. “It’s okay,” the girl told him. “Just don’t let it happen again. I could get in real trouble, you know.”

“I won’t.”

Once again, her titties were back again undulating their way up and down in front of his face. Her fingers pulled on her nipples. “Can you see how hot I am for you,” she asked.

She didn’t expect an answer and she didn’t get one.

“I just wished you could suck my titties. I want to feel it so bad.”

She shoved the man back.

“That’s it. We’re done,” she said.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“I told you. You can’t touch me,” she said, “and that sure as hell means you can’t kiss my tits.”

“Sorry.”

“Sorry ain’t going to do it, man,” Andie said as she started to put on her clothes. “I’m not going to lose my job because of you.”

“I take it we’re done.”

“Hell yeah, we’re done.”

The man pulled out his wallet and handed Andie another twenty. “Thanks for the dance,” he said and then he left.

Andie didn’t see the man for the rest of that night. It seemed as if he’d left the club as soon as he’d walked out of the private dance area. For just a moment, Andie felt a momentary twinge of regret. The man looked like he had some good money and she’d wanted to get some more of it but there was no way she was going to lose her job because the man couldn’t follow the rules.

“Heard you had some trouble,” her boss said the next night.

“Nothing I couldn’t handle,” Andie said.

“I keep telling you you could make a lot of money doing something else.”

Andie just smiled. “And it seems to me I keep saying no.”

“You don’t have to say no all the time.”

Andie tried to smile ingratiatingly but she really hated her boss. “I think I do have to say no,” she said. “It’s the house rules, you know.”

George Adamson left it at that and Andie was finally able to make her way back into the dressing room.

The stranger was back again. Andie hadn’t really expected him back and she really hadn’t expected him to want to get another dance with her. “Are you going to behave yourself,” she asked.

The man grinned. “I’ll be good.”

Yeah right, Andie thought. That remained to be seen but whether the man was good or not, his money definitely was. “I’ll be back in a second,” she said and then she sauntered back towards the dressing room.

True to her word, Andie was back with in just a few minutes. “You ready,” she asked.

The man grinned again. “Sure.”

Once again, Andie led the man into the back. “The rules haven’t changed you know. There’s still no touching, right.”

“I know.”

Andie wondered if he did know, but then, it wasn’t her job to make that kind of judgement. If he started to touch her again, that was a different matter.

Once again, Andie watched the man watching her as she slipped out of her clothes. “You like this,” she purred as her hands once again cupped her tits. “Do you like it when I do this?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

Andie already knew the answer to that even before the man said it. She knew he liked it. Her titties weren’t all that big but she knew he liked her tits. She let her pussy dance even closer to his face. Some might call it teasing, but Andie didn’t. It was giving the customer what he wanted, and more importantly, it was making sure he came back for more.

She didn’t feel it at first and that really surprised her. It was nothing, really. It was just his hand stroking softly against her thigh even as her titties danced in front of his face. It was just that it wasn’t supposed to happen.

But she didn’t do anything. She just kept letting her tits play in front of his face.

She pulled back suddenly. “You can’t do that,” she said suddenly.

“What?”

“I told you. You can’t touch me.” It was the hand on her thigh except it wasn’t just on her thigh. It was on the back of her thigh. It was pulling her towards him and most of all, it was in plain view of the cameras. She wondered what the person on the other side of the camera would think when he saw that. Would it make him excited?

“I told you you can’t do that. You said you understood the rules.”

“I know.”

“Are you going to be good if we do it again?”

The man nodded.

Andie hesitated. She wondered if she could trust the man. She decided she could but maybe it was time for something a little different. She pulled back and she turned herself around. Her butt waved in front of the man and her hands pulled her cheeks apart.

This was safer, Andie told herself. She wasn’t as close to him. It meant he’d be less tempted to touch her.

But when she turned her head back around to look at him, she was shocked at what she saw. The man had his cock out and he was stroking it as he watched her. “Oh, honey,” she said. “You can’t do that.”

“Why? You didn’t say it was against the rules.”

Andie shook her head. “You just can’t do it,” she said. “You just can’t. You got to stop it now.”

The man stopped and then he shoved his cock back in his pants. “Fine,” he said. “I guess we’re done then,” and then to Andie’s surprise, the man stood, took out his wallet, and dropped another twenty next to her, and then without another word, the man walked out of the room.

Andie was amazed. She’d never had a guy walk out on her before. The other way around, sure, but not a guy walk out on her, and from what she could tell, it wasn’t just her that the man had walked out on. It seemed as if he’d left the club altogether.

“You’re looking hot tonight,” George Adamson told her the next night.

Andie smiled. It wasn’t the first time her boss had said that. It seemed almost as if that was the best that his feeble little mind could do in the way of a pick-up line. “I’m looking pretty much the same as I always look,” she said.

George shook his head. “I don’t know,” he said. “I think you’re looking even hotter.”

Andie laughed it off as she walked away. Nice of him to say, she thought, but she didn’t really need the compliment.

The stranger was back. It was about midway through her shift before she saw him. He was sitting at the bar when she saw him and she flashed him a smile but when she next looked his way, he was gone.

She saw him again when she was finished with her set. He edged his way up to the tip rail and he handed her a ten. “How about another private dance,” the man asked.

For a moment, Andie considered telling him no. After all, considering the way the last two dances had ended, what were the odds that this one was going to go any better, but then hey, her job wasn’t to say no. Well, it was, really, but she wasn’t supposed to be so overt about it. “I’ll be out in a few minutes,” she said.

The man nodded and he stepped away from the rail leaving Andie to wonder just how well this encounter would go compared to the first two.

True to her word, Andie was back again in just a few minutes. She touched the man on his arm to get his attention. “Are you ready,” she asked.

The man swallowed the last of his drink and then he nodded. “Go ahead,” he said. “Lead the way.”

Once again, Andie led the man to the back room. “You remember the rules,” she reminded the man. “There’s no touching, right?”

“And you’re not going to take your cock out again, are you, because I don’t want to get into trouble.”

“Did you get in trouble from last time?”

“No, but ... but I don’t want to get in trouble.”

The man smiled. “I won’t get you in trouble.”

Andie nodded. That was all she needed to hear. She quickly removed her clothes and she started to dance for the man. Once again, she pushed her tits almost up in the man’s face. A hand cupped one of her breasts and she let her fingers slowly slide their way out to her nipple. “Do you like this,” she whispered. “Do you like my tits?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

Andie let her fingers pull on her nipple. She knew the cameras couldn’t see that. “I’ll bet you do,” she told the man. “I’ll bet you do.”

“Yeah, and I can see why you like showing off your tits,” the man said. “They’re so nice and perky.”

Andie preened just a little at that and she let her hands play with her tits just a little more. “You really like them,” she asked even though she already knew the answer.

“You know I do,” the man said.

Andie moaned softly. She knew guys liked it when she moaned. It made them even hotter. It made them want to spend even more money with her.

And that was when Andie noticed it. The man had his hand on her leg. He was stroking his fingers up and down the backside of her thigh. Crap, he wasn’t supposed to be doing that.

So why wasn’t she stopping him?

Andie moaned again as her hand continued to play with her breast. How long had that hand been there? Maybe she could play it off like she didn’t know. The only thing was the longer she waited, the less likely anyone was going to accept that as an excuse.

“You know where my hand is, don’t you?”

Andie nodded.

“It excites you, doesn’t it?”

Andie wasn’t even sure why she did it but she just nodded.

“It makes you hot having me stroke you like this.”

No, Andie told herself. The correct answer was no. The correct answer was ... was ...

“Yes,” she moaned. “Yes, it makes me excited.”

“It makes your nipples tingle. It makes them so sensitive.”

He was right. How did he know?

“I’ll bet you want to press your nipples into my mouth.”

No, she told herself. No, she couldn’t want that.

Only the thing was, he was right.

“It makes you hot, doesn’t it?”

“But someone will see,” Andie moaned but she wasn’t sure if she was trying to convince the man or herself.

“So what?”

So what? It was a simple question and the answer was ... was ...

Andie pushed herself back. “No, I can’t.” Her voice seemed to get stronger. “I can’t,” she said again.

The man just shrugged and he pulled out his wallet and he handed the dancer an extra twenty for her troubles and then without saying another word, he left leaving Andie to stand there looking after him.

Andie caught sight of him the next night. He hardly looked at her. He just went to the bar and ordered a drink and when her dance was done, he didn’t approach the rail and he didn’t ask her for a dance. He was mad at her, Andie thought, and somehow, that seemed wrong. She didn’t want him to be mad at her so after her set was done, she sought him out in the crowd.

“Hi there,” she said. “Would you like to do a dance?”

The man looked her over and then he shook his head. “I don’t think we should.”

Andie stroked a hand over the man’s arm. “Come on,” she said. “I want to do a dance.”

“I don’t know,” the man said hesitantly.

“Come on.” She could sense the man was wavering. “Come on. It’ll be fun.”

“I don’t know,” the man said. “I don’t know. I guess we could.”

Andie grinned to herself. “That’s what I wanted to hear,” she purred. “You want to do it now?”

“Sure,” the man said. “Why not?”

Andie almost pranced as she led the man through the crowd. She wasn’t even sure why she was so happy. It was just ... just ... it was just that it felt so right.

“Remember what the rules are,” she said once they were again in the room. “There’s no touching, okay?”

The man shrugged. “Sure,” he said. “Whatever you say.”

For a moment, Andie paused. That was a strange way to put it, she thought. What did he mean by that?

But her momentary pause was only there for a moment and then she had her hand out. “You have to pay first,” she said. “Remember?”

The man smiled. “Of course, I remember,” he said and with that, he counted out the bills for her.

Andie wrapped her hand around the bills and then she shoved the bills in her little purse and with that exchange having been completed, she started to take off her clothes.

She loved her job. Guys gave her money and she took off her clothes. What could be simpler than that?

Once again, she leaned in close, letting the guy again take a nice, long look at her tits. Once again, her hands played their way over her tits. Once again, her fingers pulled on her nipples.

She looked at the man and moaned. “Look at this,” she said as her fingers played over her nipples. “Look at this,” she moaned. “Can you see how excited I am for you. Look at this. Look how hard my nipples are for you.”

Almost as if to prove the point, her fingers pulled on her nipples and she moaned again for the man. Her nipples really were hard and excited.

Her hands cupped her tits and she leaned forward. “Oooh,” she moaned so softly that were it not for the fact that her lips were almost upon his ear, he might not have heard it.

Her nipples were hot, so hot. She let herself slide forward. She pressed herself against his lips.

“Suck them,” she pleaded. “Suck on my nipples. Suck me please.”

The girl moaned as she felt the man’s tongue work its way against her nipples and then she moaned again. It felt so good to feel his tongue touch her that way.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned again. “Do it. Suck my nipples.”

She could feel the man stroking her. His hand was moving up and down the back of her thigh and with every stroke, his touch became harder and more intenseful.

She knew she should make him stop. She knew this was against the rules. She knew there were cameras watching and while incidental contact might be permitted, there was no way this could be called incidental, and yet as much as she knew these things, she didn’t make him stop.

Now it wasn’t just the one hand but it was the both of them and they were getting bolder. She could feel them sliding up and down the backs of her thighs and she could feel herself getting even hotter.

She knew she should make him stop but she knew she wasn’t going to make him stop.

She gasped as she felt his hands cup her tight, little ass. God, that felt so good there. God, she loved the feel of those hands on her ass.

“No,” she whimpered. “No. We shouldn’t.”

His hands squeezed her ass and for a moment, Andie found it so hard to think.

Oh God, that felt good, but ... but—

“We got to stop,” she moaned.

“Why’s that?”

Andie moaned again. It was so hard to think. “B-b-because someone might see.”

“I don’t see anyone else here.”

“Th-th-there’s cameras,” she moaned. “They’ll ... they’ll ... oh God, they’ll see.”

“Of course they will, but that shouldn’t bother a girl as hot as you.”

Andie wanted to shake her head. There was something wrong with that, she wanted to tell herself, only she couldn’t figure out what it was.

“You like getting fucked on camera,” the man told her. “It makes you so hot to get fucked on camera.”

It makes me so ... wait a minute.

“You know what you need to do,” the man said.

Instinctively, Andie found herself looking down and suddenly, she realized the man had his cock out and that her pussy was just scant inches away from that cock.

“You know what you need to do,” the man said again.

How had he had his cock out, Andie wondered and yet even as she did, she wrapped her hand around the man’s cock.

“You know what you need to do,” the man said yet again.

Andie moaned as she pushed herself down onto that cock. She knew it was wrong but it just felt so right.

“It feels good to fuck on camera, doesn’t it.”

Andie moaned again. The man was right. It didn’t just feel good. It felt great to fuck on camera.

“You’re going to cum, aren’t you.”

He was right, the stripper thought. She was going to cum. It was embarrassing. How had she let it come this far. She should stop. She should stop before she got into trouble. No, she corrected herself. She should stop herself before she got herself into any more trouble.

“It feels good to cum on camera, doesn’t it?”

Andie could feel it coming and she knew she wanted it. She wanted to cum on camera, but ...

“It makes you so hot, to think of those guys watching what the camera sees. It makes you so hot to think that guys are getting off watching you getting off.”

Andie moaned again. There was almost a symmetry to that that was hard to argue with, but ...

“It feels good to make yourself feel good.”

Andie moaned. It did feel good, but ... but ... she moaned again. “I can’t,” she moaned. “I can’t do it. If my boss sees this ... I’m going to lose my job.”

“If your boss sees this, he’s going to be shooting his load just like all the others. That’s why you like fucking on camera. Imagine the power, to make all those guys cum over and over again, and it’s all because of you.”

All because of me, Andie thought. It’s all because of me.

You want it. You want to cum on camera. You want guys to watch you cum on camera. You want it all.

I want it all, Andie thought.

“I’m going to cum,” the man told her.

I want it all, Andie thought even as her pussy continued to take that cock. I want it all.

The man groaned.

I want it all, Andie thought as her pussy clenched the man’s cock. I want it all.

The man groaned and Andie could feel him cumming.

I want it all, she thought.

I want it all.

When it was over, the man pulled out his wallet and instead of a twenty, he pulled out a hundred which he handed to her. “You did good,” he said and with that, the man left.

On the way out of the club, the man stopped by the table where George Adamson was sitting. “She’s all yours,” he told the man and with that, he was gone.