The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“From Band Leader to Band Master”

MC MM

One note changes my relationship with the boys

This story is for older teens 18 and over and adults who enjoy this kind of story.

The events in this story happened 25 years ago. I have not used my real name as you would probably know me as a music arranger and producer. The two boys have long since left the business and I have lost track of them. They will probably recognize themselves as related in the amazing occurrences below.

At the time these events took place I was nineteen. I was what you would call a Goth. I wore my thick black hair slicked back. My natural widow’s peak added to a slightly sinister appearance, as did my very smooth, white face, red lips, and unnaturally handsome (if I may say) features.

I attended college part time. I was studying psychology. One of the courses I took was hypno-therapy. My main interest in life was music. By the age of fifteen I had composed, words and music for over fifty ballads. I performed in school a few times and once at a bar and grill in the neighborhood. My performances were very well received and several adults told me I should form a band. I think that part of the success of my few solo gigs was my stage appearance. I think I caught the audience’s attention by my singular looks.

I began to think of the construction of a band. I decided I would continue as lead guitarist and add a base guitar and a keyboard. This was a very small group, most were four or five but it would be easier to handle and I believe I could arrange those instruments to give a full satisfactory sound to back my songs. I would be lead and front man. I have a good strong voice with a three octave range. What I needed in my two fellow band members were really good musicians and must have knockout good looks. I had noted that all the really successful bands had members with sex appeal. Both boys and girls like to be titillated by handsome boys who display their sexiness.

I am a non-active gay guy. I did fool around when I was fourteen but that was kid’s stuff. I am too busy with my music and college to get into anything....but I can look and I sure do.

I put an add in the local paper that I was forming a band, and listed bass guitar and keyboard. I spelled it out: “You must be good looking and have high audience appeal.”

My phone rang off the hook, some of the callers had heard of me and that helped. Finally I set up a few interviews. I was shocked at how many kids thought they could have a career and really had the most elemental knowledge of music. And as far as looks, some of my applicants had pimples, were fat or plain ugly. I was about to give up when two kids called and I figured I must give it one more try. They didn’t know each other but came to the door at the same time. I was bowled over. Jason, the keyboard player was fabulous looking, tight curly yellow blond hair (I dubbed him Jason with the golden fleesce) spilling off his head and an angelic face. He was only eighteen, but he had studied piano and music theory since he was five. He played excellently. I gave him an original score of mine, he studied it a minute, smiled with perfect teeth, sat down and did a fine job of playing it.

The other kid was Liu, a Chinese American dreamy looking twenty year old. He was untypically tall. I liked his slim body, shy smile and coffee with cream complection. I wasn’t a genius in music but he was more than capable of getting the chord forms for the original music and the kid had fabulous rhythm.

Now as to performance sex appeal, these kids had none. Jason was dressed in baggy carpenter jeans with a long sleeve loose tee. It hid his body. He also tended to slouch and that meant that he was a bit diffident in expressing his boy charm. I’d have to deal with that gradually. Liu was the perfect nerd in appearance: short sleeve white shirt and pleated tan pants and no! brown oxfords.

This was a task I would have to face. I on the other hand projected my sexuality blatantly. I wore a light blue wife beater and shorts. I had good legs, why not flaunt them.

As to the instruments we each had our guitars, no prob, but the key board had to be a good one. Jason’s was a piece of shit. We decided to use our credit cards equally to buy a good one and it would be band property. We also needed lights, strobes and amps.

There was an ad in the local paper, under keyboards, for what sounded good. I called and took Jason with me to look it over.

The seller was a real burnout, he was heading for rehab, the band was defunct. The keyboard was top quality. Jason tried it out. You could see buy the smile on his angel face that he loved it. “Hey,” he said to our now favorite addict, “What’s this red button up here, it’s stuck.”

Crystal Meth mumbled something about an experiment that his keyboardist was working on. “It’s stuck, forget it.”

The price was really too cheap, we hated to take advantage of this poor sick guy but he insisted and thinking we were hesitating he threw in all the expensive amps. We laughed all the way to the truck carrying the heavy stuff.

That night we had our first test drive of ourselves and the equipment. It was awful, but the boys looked excellent and I loved the cute faces they made when they played. If I was into boy sex, these guys would be primo beef. I got compliments on my singing.

Liu said, “I’m stoked. I think we got potential. Each of us hasn’t hit the mark yet but we’re going to be really big.”

Jason giggled happily. I was worried, but by the end of two weeks we were playing together and both boys were confident to take licks off the score. We even had a name: Piss Slit.

Now I had the tough job of getting these manly guys to loosen up and show a little sexy skin. They fought me every inch of the way claiming they weren’t fag chorus boys but musicians. I gave them the “yes but” no use. We had our first tryout in public, at the local bar. It was a great success, the boys were swamped with girls telephone numbers. That convinced them that they didn’t have to become go-gos to get them. Girls were the most important thing in their lives and I think that’s what got them into music in the first place. “Rockers get sex,” they chanted in the trust on the way to gigs.

Then, a funny thing happened. I was doing some tinkering with the music on our major catalog number. I absentmindedly pressed that red button. It was stuck, then yielded. It produced a strange pulsating sound. I took my finger off. The sound give me the willies. The boys arrived. I showed them the key was working. As soon as pressed it they both behaved strangely. Their faces drained of expression and their bodies became rigid. There was something in the sound of that key that produced this effect, very strongly in them, only slightly in me. My course in hypnotism enabled me to see that they were in a trance.

I hadn’t been holding the key down. It seemed just one shot of the sound produced the trance. How could I use this to my advantage. Ah, their clothes. I gave the suggestion to each that they begin dressing differently for the next gig. “Jason, I want you to wear very short black shorts and a sequined shirt. Liu, jeans and no top, bare feet and a country boy straw hat.”

“Hey guys,” I spoke sharply. They both shook their heads and grinned sort of silly.

Liu was the first to react to the suggestion. “You know Boss (where did that come from?) I was thinking we ought to dress a little more showbiz to get the girls interested. Ya think?”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “What way of dressing.”

“I thought sorta country boy style, maybe naked on top, bare foot, straw hat, like you know, I wuz goin’ fishing.”

Geez, I thought, he was beginning to talk country.

Jason shook his golden fleece. “I also think I need a little style, show some skin, let both sexes get off on me. It can only help the band.”

“Tell you what guys,” I said,“Suppose I pick up the stuff you suggested and tomorrow we’ll have a style show.”

I found out a lot lately about these trances. If you gave them a full treatment with the weird sound, they would go totally under. This was okay for making suggestions, but to just persuade them it only took a small, quick tap of the button and they were still awake but totally suggestible. That was the way I handled it the next day coming in with their outfits.

I idly moved toward the keyboard. The guys were lolling on the couch. I touched the red key. They seemed the same except their faces were a little blank. I decided to be a nasty boy and vent my growing lust for them. “Jason, Liu, remove your clothes so we can try on the new stuff.” They both got up and swiftly took off everything but their underwear. Jason cutely wore a red bikini and Liu, as you might expect, white boxers. I was dying to see their stuff. “Take off your panties too.” They looked at me wonderingly but them go to it. What a sight. Pretty Jason had a big cock and balls. That was a surprise. Liu had the hottest ass in the Western Hemisphere, two gorgeous pale shiny pale melons, quite muscular so that the halves stood away giving full view of his pink/tan anis. These were hotties. I decided not to go further although I could have gladly broken my sex fast and fallen to my knee to take a taste of both those great cocks.

I spread out the clothes. “You can leave off your drawers, the new stuff will fit better without them.”

Jason looked outstanding in his black hot pants and wife beater with glinty sequins. He decided to stay barefoot and looked in the mirror and gasped. He kept looking and I could detect a slight bulge in his tight shorts. I think he like himself. I noticed that he had great strong legs with a haze of blond hair covering them. His legs alone will drive the customers nuts.

Liu meanwhile was more sedate, at least on the bottom with his jeans. But I had bought two sizes too tight. He had to lie down to get them on, but once donned, they looked real sexy. He had beautiful bare feet, very slim and elegant and the straw hat astride his thick black hair was hard on producing.

The new outfits seemed to energize Liu and Jason. At the next performance they and the audience went nuts. Liu humped his guitar and Jason whipped off his top and used it like a hoochy coochy prop wiping it over his ass like he was drying it.

This new boldness really paid off in attention from the girls. On the way home, in the truck, they were chanting and laughing: “Rockers get fucked.”

I was glad they were pleased with the new presentation and we were all knocked out by an offer from the manager of a much larger venue. This meant more money.

At the new place, we were just as successful. The only problem began to develop that the guys were over doing this fucking business. I found Liu behind a curtain, pants at his knees, humping a tiny bopper. Jason was hidden behind his keyboard console getting blow by what looked like a blond of thirty so odd. It wasn’t an issue of morality, the problem was that they were expending all their creative energy in sex and there was a bit of limpness in the performances.

I decided I had to do something. I called a meeting in my basement. The guys were on the couch. I backed up to the old keyboard which we stored there and pressed the red key firmly. They both went under. “Jason, Liu, I am going to give you commands and you will obey. Answer.” They both nodded vigorously.

I continued. You are both gay and always have been. You are not interested in girls and you will refuse their attention.” They both looked at me perplexed but I repeated the command even louder and finally they both answered, “I will obey boss.”

It seemed to work for the next few weeks. No girls being snuck back stage and their energy level seemed to return. They had also added a tinge of gayness to their antics that the audience loved.

I was pleased until an amazing occurrence. I came down to the hangout, my basement, and there were Liu and Jason, naked and engaged in a vigorous sixty-nine, groaning and slurping. They caught sight of me and smiled. I realized they found no embarrassment in my finding them since I had told them they were gay.

Jason said to Liu “There’s poor boss man, he gets no jollies. Shall we help him out?”

These were tow strong young guys and they easily overpowered me. They slammed me onto the bed and proceeded to strip off my clothes. Then one on each side of my hips they stroked my cock and then each began licking me. I stopped fighting. I had forgotten how good this felt. A moment later they hauled my hips up until I was on all fours, my ass in the air. I had been fucked once before in my life and I really wasn’t ready for this. I struggled and tried to give hypnotic commands but no use. Liu put a hand on the middle of my back and effectively held me from getting up. Then he leaned in to my ass crack and began licking me and eventually working to my ass hole. I began cooing in pleasure. Jason said, “Good work Liu, he likes it, we’re doing him a great favor.”

Liu didn’t answer, he stood up and put his slim smooth cock at my rear door and slowly pushed in. My head was spinning with sensations, so strong that I hardly realized it when Jason put his fat cock against my lips and wiped his precum on them. I opened my mouth instinctively and took him in at the moment that Liu’s wild black pubes settled against my ass.

We were still a team, on the stage and here as we rocked and fucked in rhythm crooning and moaning together. Finally Liu called out that he was cuming. I felt my insides being pelted with hot egg drop soup. He fell against my back as I began to shoot great quantities of milk onto the couch. Jason couldn’t hold it anymore and he began to shout out his cum chant, he knees shaking. I had to hold him from falling as he shot stream after stream into my greedy mouth.

We never repeated this. Soon the boys were lured away but another group. I decided not to continue performing. Spell of the red button must have faded because I saw pictures from time to time in rock magazines showing them with hot looking girls.

End