The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frightening Desires

The only downside to a job well done is the realization that there’s nothing left to do for the day: a truth Jenny had already faced before and was facing today. Email? Sent. Reports? Written. Meetings? Reviewed and scheduled. And to top it all off, the manager was on vacation, so there was no way to ask for something extra to work on. Nope, there was actually nothing to do and unfortunately no one to chat with. Sure, if she really tried, she could figure something out, but the laziness was already settling in and the day would only last so long... The African-American woman decided a coffee break would be good. Maybe inspiration might occur while drinking the despicable yet enjoyable beverage and scrolling her phone for the latest internet trends.

Sitting down with her coffee in hand, she unlocked her phone’s screen and tapped on the application icons, soon browsing through the usual: celebrity drama, movie trailers, pointless debates and her favorite—cat videos. There didn’t seem to be anything new, unfortunately. Taking another sip of coffee, Jenny briefly wondered if she could perhaps find a better occupation. She wasn’t doing much activity these days beyond going to the gym, hanging with friends and so on. There was no current dating either; the last relationship had been a disaster and she could use a break. But she had no clue what she could do... On a whim, she hit the “random” button to see what would pop up, hoping to get something remotely interesting that could provide her with ideas.

The application proposed a street hypnosis video.

Jenny blinked a couple times. Well, that was random indeed! She had heard about hypnosis in the media, of course; generally portrayed by a charming man who would swing a pocket watch and turn his victim into some sort of gullible brain dead zombie. Often silly, sometimes amusing, always forgettable. She had never considered the topic itself, however. As far as she was concerned, it was all make believe. Still, there wasn’t anything better to do so than to tap on the phone’s screen and open the video. It turned out to be a couple minutes long; perfect to finish her coffee and sure enough, it didn’t seem to be much more than some random person speaking to someone on the street, making them close their eyes and telling them they can’t move from their spot. There wasn’t honestly much to dismiss her initial belief that it was all made-up by the participants in the scene. But, when the video ended, she found herself curious. Heading back to her desk, she decided to explore hypnosis a bit further, wondering if there was more to it. After unlocking her computer, she opened a browser and began filling the search bar with key words.

Time passed faster than she expected. It appeared hypnosis was more popular than she thought. Street demonstrations, magic shows, therapeutic applications... Still, from the little she had explored, it made no sense. How did someone go from feeling sleepy to quitting smoking? Some links really made it seem it was just the hypnotist saying it and voilà! The subject was somehow cured. There were some other materials on the contrary shutting that idea down, explaining it was better left to professionals, or even as she initially thought—simply made up. There were also many conspiracy theories on how governments all around the world were trying to brainwash people so they would happily welcome their alien overlords...

The day was ending though. Jenny was beginning to feel the urge to head home and was about to close the computer when she noticed one more link. It seemed to be a rather inconspicuous address to a discord server themed on... Erotic hypnosis?

After cooking a simple dinner, Jenny was watching some sitcom, but she couldn’t really pay attention to it. Her thoughts kept drifting back to the link. What the hell was erotic hypnosis? Were some people turned on by the idea of someone putting you to sleep by speaking in a boring voice? Sure, she had a few kinks herself—latex clothing always left her incredibly sensitive—This however sounded... Weird. But it wouldn’t get out of her head.

Eventually, Jenny just turned off the TV. There was one thing to do, she reasoned—check what this was about. It took a few minutes to clean the leftovers before changing into some pajamas. Soon enough she was on her laptop and opening the link to the server, taking a moment to scroll through the content. It was mostly porn at first. Apparently, everyone there was enjoying themselves with mind control pictures, taking control of women and forcing them to do whatever. Charming.

What was strange was how many people were looking to be controlled... It made no sense. Some were even discussing the whole thing like it could actually happen.

Jenny finally noticed an ongoing video call with a lot of spectators. Perhaps she could go in and learn something there? Putting a headset over her hair, she joined the call and the laptop screen soon displayed two webcams: a man speaking and a woman who seemed focused on listening, with a few nods here and there. The other participants were muted in a clear attempt not to disturb whatever was ongoing. Better to sit in and watch the show, Jenny thought. The questions could come later.

It took only a minute to realize it was an actual hypnosis session. But things were a bit different from the quick tricks she had seen in videos before: the man was speaking in a quiet voice with a slow pace, almost as if careful not to disturb someone’s nap. He acted less like a stage magician and more like a therapist or some kind of guide. To be honest, it was rather pleasing. Jenny had been fearing a PowerPoint presentation but it was much more informal and friendly. The hypnotist didn’t seem to be too interested in making a show, instead focusing much more on his... Jenny noted for the first time the woman’s eyes staring into the webcam; though she appeared unaware of what was in front of her. She seemed absent yet hung on the hypnotist’s voice which was becoming more playful as he mentioned the ease with which she had fallen under his spell. He continued by pointing out that she simply was losing all strength, that since she had already fallen this deep, she was somehow too weak to resist his words, too eager to give in... It was a stretch but the subject seemed to accept it.

To Jenny, the nameless woman appeared to have lost all ability to properly think, willingly putting herself into the hypnotist’s control. It took her a moment to realize she had unconsciously called it “control”. For the first time, hypnosis didn’t seem so made up...

The session kept on going and the more it went, the wider her eyes grew. From simply drowsy, the woman had gone staring at the webcam without flinching. It was uncanny yet Jenny couldn’t look away. The hypnotist had gone to describe some sort of fantastic scene during which the woman had bit by bit left behind any thought, any memory, any sense of self—whatever that meant. And somehow it seemed to work. The woman on the screen was more akin to some sort of doll than to an actual human being. A fact the hypnotist didn’t let go to waste. He began describing how any action he performed would be perceived by his blank subject. It didn’t make any sense to Jenny, how was she supposed to feel something that wasn’t there? But then he mentioned pinching his nipple and the woman that was more a doll gasped. Jenny’s mouth dropped.

The hypnotist began exploring his volunteer’s body, “reaching” for every sensitive place, mentioning here and there that the more he toyed with her the more she accepted the reality of being a toy. The sight made Jenny feel strange. Not bad... Rather good, actually. Her breathing had gone deeper, and it was hard to look away from the screen; from the woman who kept staring straight at her with her cheeks growing red, her own breathing mirroring Jenny’s and her growing arousal. Despite the clear absence behind her eyes, the poor thing was driven crazy by the hypnotist. At this point, she should have reached an orgasm but whatever the hypnotist was doing to her prevented even that. It was impossible to deny it any further... She was stuck in hypnosis, bound by her captor’s words. The thought made Jenny gasp.

At this point, the hypnotist told her to say out loud “I am under your control”. And it sounded like a corny request. It should have been a corny request. But the woman didn’t care. Lights seemingly came back in her eyes and she slowly spoke in a monotonous submissive tone that didn’t match her shaking: “I am under your control”.

A moan went out loud in the call—but it wasn’t from the helpless volunteer. It was a different voice; that of a perverted voyeur who had been struck with a surprise climax. And when Jenny tried to find out whom, she realized she wasn’t muted. She had forgotten to cut off her mic. She was the only one.

It took one click to leave the call.

It took one gaze to find out her hand between her legs.

It took five minutes to comprehend what had just happened.

Slamming the door on her way in, Jenny dropped her bag and went straight for the bathroom. She began splashing her face multiple times over the sink with cold water and only when the tension had begun to subside did she take a look at the mirror. The reflection displayed a mess. The make-up on her ebony skin could not hide the tired traits on her face or the frustrated gaze of her brown eyes. Her hair, usually falling straight to her shoulders, looked all over the place. And if the general look wasn’t a clear indicator of her mood, her attitude today certainly did, frowning over the slightest issue, almost barking at her colleagues, and overall unable to progress on anything at all. The worst though was that she knew what the issue was, but had no clue on how to solve it.

She was sexually tense as fuck.

Over the last three weeks, her arousal had gone over the ceiling. Every night she got in her bed, opened porn links and tried to find sweet release all night long only to awake in the morning exhausted, sweaty and ungratified. No matter how much she tried, she couldn’t bring herself to cum anymore. The videos left her cold, the toys didn’t trigger the usual butterflies in her stomach... Something was missing. She even thought that maybe she needed some real action, reactivated her dating app and met a guy within days—and he was everything he promised, but Jenny hadn’t felt anything despite his best efforts.

Watching her reflection and taking a deep breath, she felt clear enough for some proper thinking. If nothing was done, it would only get so much worse. Today could be easily excused—everyone has their bad days—but the longer the situation was left on its own the more likely she would end up doing something that wouldn’t be ignored. It was time to figure out what had occurred to leave her so sexually frustrated. It was time to consider what occurred during that call.

Following the initial shock, Jenny had left the server right away and disconnected from her account for an entire week. The idea that someone might contact her back after the incident was too shameful and, to be honest, too terrifying. All her doubts about hypnosis had vanished that night and she perceived it to be the real thing; it has gone from some trick to a mystical ability that allowed its user to manipulate and bypass common sense until its victim couldn’t even conceive of resisting. And seeing it happen so effortlessly had left Jenny afraid she could be hypnotized without noticing. She had gone as far as to delete all references to hypnosis from her history, just to avoid opening a link that would turn out to be a trap.

But what was most scary was her own reaction. It always sent a cold down her spine just picturing it. Taking one more breath, Jenny closed her eyes and began reviewing the events. A vivid image of the woman appeared in her head and began re-enacting as she had seen it happen. Jenny began shivering, but this time she resolved herself: she had to understand what had happened.

Keeping her fear at bay, Jenny began to analyze the woman’s emotions and reactions as the memory of the session went on. What struck her most was how much the subject of the presentation had enjoyed it even in her almost emotionless state. In fact, even before the hypnosis had settled in, there were signs of anticipation. The woman knew what was coming… And she had been looking forward to it. This surprised Jenny, left her wondering. Could the nameless volunteer have been eager to be somehow… enslaved by the hypnotist? Had she actually been seeking it? Maybe she had been playing along and savored some kind of roleplay?

No. Whatever happened, it was real. The woman’s reaction left no doubt. And it was clear, as much as Jenny could tell, that she had loved being caught in the spell. She had been changed into some kind of puppet… and she had looked in bliss, to be honest, even beyond the emotionless face she had displayed during the session. Still, Jenny couldn’t understand what it was about the sight of the woman that had made her actually cum on the spot. Again she thought back about the scene. Maybe… maybe it wasn’t the sight. Not directly, at least, but maybe it has triggered another idea. Jenny remembered something, a question that had been quickly expressed and forgotten in her head. When she had realized the woman was captive to the hypnotist’s words, she had wondered how it felt. She had wondered… How would it be like to be in her place?

The thought stuck. And Jenny found herself attempting to picture herself in that situation. Being brainless, having no thoughts anymore because the very ability to think would be taken away. Just being... Something. But what? The image of the hypnotist took place. How he had guided the woman in that state, how he pulled her in, almost making her dance like some kind of puppet: some kind of toy. A thing for the hypnotist to play with, to mess up with without her uttering a word, maybe just a smile on a vacant face. Maybe even using her for his pleasure: after all she would be nothing but his fucktoy... The word hit Jenny. Fucktoy.

Suddenly, she could see herself replacing the nameless woman—the fucktoy. Staring. Listening. Brainless. Being only a fucktoy. Without any past, without any future, without any self. Just a fucktoy. Jenny realized her fingers were sliding inside her suddenly wet vagina. And she could feel the spark. The desire. The need that came with that mental image of a blank self, compliantly spreading her legs. Being taken without resistance. Thanking the hypnotist for making her a fucktoy. Putting her—it—in its place. Being a fucktoy. Vision went white. Legs went limp. The orgasm struck. A heavenly release after all these weeks. It came rolling in waves, to the point she almost passed out.

Yet when she finally caught her breath, laying on the floor in her own mess, fear took over. What was wrong with her?

Pulling the blanket over herself, Jenny took a deep breath. True, that night had been crazy and she still had trouble figuring out what had happened but at least for the first time in many nights she felt only drowsy, not tense. A welcome respite even after finding herself on her knees in the bathroom making a big stupid smile...

After that mess, thanks to her head clearing up at last, she had had time to reason. It had been still difficult to believe so she had made another attempt by summoning the power of the Internet to find more materials. A second staggering orgasm had cleared any remaining doubts: something about the hypnosis, about being controlled by someone’s swinging watch, had reached out to her. She had instantly become a major hypnosis fetishist—and it freaked her out.

She never had this kind of kink before.The closest thing she had indulged in were domination games but each attempt had felt like role-playing in the middle of sex, turning into an unwelcome distraction. And when an ex-partner had tried to take it further with a big spank, it had resulted in a much more straight slap to the face and the relationship. Hypnosis was the same—it should have been the same. Yet here she was, sitting on her couch, a vision of herself being hypnotized stuck in her head. And it was making no sense. Why did she react like this?

Letting out a sigh, Jenny had figured it was enough investigation and action for one night. She was drenched in sweat and vaginal liquid. Time to hit the shower one more time and head straight to bed. She suddenly felt so tired. And when she slipped into her bed, she could feel her eyes eager to close. This time she wouldn’t keep staring at the ceiling for hours... And she could simply take her time to investigate further. She had found her relief, clearly the worst was behind her now!

Or so she thought.

The following days quickly revealed a new issue: she was no longer frustrated—she was distracted. Anything from discussing reports to coffee breaks managed to drive her thoughts back to hypnosis. She had even delayed opening an email to indulge in the fantasy that it was maybe containing some kind of hypnotic program that would catch her unaware and rewrite her thoughts into a perfect office slut, eager to serve and please any colleague that knew the trigger sentence... God, even remembering the scene was enough to make her lose track of what she was doing!

Thankfully, people had somehow concluded she had been tense the previous weeks due to an excess of workload; her team had silently decided not to bother her too much until she was ready to get back into it. It resulted in rather quieter days which was most welcome. She managed to get a bit of work going—in a slower manner but things were getting done, such as this presentation she had been working on all day long. After saving the document, she began to stretch her arms, the long hours spent in a chair almost resulting in a cramp. She had spent so much time on this pointless stuff instead of spending it elsewhere. Maybe in a park? Sitting on the bench, reading a book, enjoying the light breeze under the sun... Maybe even let a stranger sit next to her, who would begin chatting and she would reply without really paying attention, unaware of what was said, only how easy it was to just nod, nod and obey...

Oh no. She realized too late the mistake. Her heart was already pounding fast, and the throb was there. Jenny had tried to keep her heat under control, but it had been so long... The need was surging again and she couldn’t hold it back any longer. Jenny headed quickly to the bathroom, locking the door and removing a bit of clothing; slipping the fingers between her legs and finding out she was already dripping wet. She would be able to keep it down enough to avoid any awkwardness... Then someone entered the restroom.

Jenny froze, careful not to make a noise, hoping that she hadn’t been seen coming in... But what if she had? What if that was the plan? Could it be that someone had somehow managed to lure her here where she had no way to escape, trapping her body and soon her mind to have her way with a blank doll who would be so happy to provide any sexual relief requested of her, and then... She barely managed to bite her lips hard in an attempt not to moan out too loud as the orgasm suddenly struck. Thankfully, it seemed the other person had left. All that was left to do was to clean herself... And find a solution. Quickly. Before her sanity crumbled.

Taking a deep inspiration, Jenny hit the “enter” button. The message was sent. That gesture had taken her an entire week to achieve. Even after masturbating at work, a thing she would never have considered before, she had still hesitated. But then, during a meeting, she had thought one of the attendees pronounced some trigger mentioned in her new favorite porn. She had already spread her legs wide before rectifying herself. The incident had made it clear she needed to solve this problem now and the only way to do so was to go back to the source. The session. The hypnotist.

It had taken only a little effort to find the server again. After having registered, a quick history browsing had revealed the hypnotist’s profile. It appeared the event had been planned for some time as a demonstration of erotic hypnosis. At first the idea was to send him a long block of text and inquire for explanations; but this aggressive approach might scare him away. So she had finally come up with a much more courteous message, quickly introducing herself, admitting she had been the mysterious visitor who forgot to close her mic, apologizing and asking if it would be possible to discuss a bit about erotic hypnosis.

Now it was delivered. All that was left to do was wait.

A bit later, as Jenny had turned on the TV and was watching a sitcom, she heard a ringing bell and immediately checked her laptop. There was a new message. The hypnotist had replied with a simple greeting and asking how he could be of service. Here we go. Taking another deep breath, Jenny began the conversation, starting with what had brought her to the demonstration...

And she told the whole story; at first a bit hesitant to divulge anything but as the conversation went it became easier to let it all out: the shock, the fears, the incident… The hypnotist hadn’t made any judgment, only asked a few questions—surprisingly not invasive, not even asking her how turned on it got her to type it all. (“Very much” would have been the answer). Jenny was thankful. Discovering a new kink was complicated enough, discovering one so weird that she couldn’t simply talk about it had been horrible. Now it seemed she could at least confess to someone who understood her feelings, probably better than she did herself.

After her summary, he took the time to explain a bit how hypnosis worked. Now it was starting to make sense. She could see how people would actually be hypnotized. But it didn’t explain her own reaction. So she raised the question, a bit concerned he would begin pointing it out as some kind of mental issue...

“That’s a good question.", replied the hypnotist.

“The answer is probably the same as with any other kink: people just like it.

—But why? It doesn’t come out of nowhere?

—True, most kinks can have an explanation, but most folks just consider it speaks out to them. Take me for instance. I love controlling people, it gives me a rush. I noticed that early on with my first sexual experiences. It felt natural to take the lead—but only in such scenes. You wouldn’t see me acting so confidently when doing my groceries!

—So you and other people just accept it?

—Yes.

—I just don’t understand not being able to explain the cause of something...

—I wouldn’t consider it that way. We simply understand that we all have our desires, and this one is our own.

—But…” Jenny hesitated. She didn’t want to sound mean. “It came out of nowhere. Did you one day just… Become into it?

—Actually, yes. I was surprised as well when I found out I was into this, and it took me a while to accept it. After all, like you said, it seemed to come from nowhere. But I could either accept that it was another part of me, or deny it. And I chose to accept that it’s something I enjoy. Just like some food: some we like immediately, others we grow into them as we try.”

The comparison was silly, but still, she could see his point. At some point she had tried basketball and initially thought she would never get into it—these days she was part of a team that had nearly won amateur tournaments. And she couldn’t even imagine quitting that hobby, it was a way to… An idea came up.

“It’s another way to express oneself?

—Exactly! And what does that tell us about you?

—I’m not sure... Or rather I’m not sure I want to say it out loud. It still scares me...

—It’s scary because it’s a side of you you never knew existed. And the unknown scares us. It’s normal. But the first step to defeat your fear is to confront the question.

—What question?

—Do you want to be hypnotized?”

A gasp. Jenny’s fingers froze on the keyboard. She read that sentence again. And she realized she was at a crossroad. Either she chose to admit it and go down a path she knew nothing about, or she stepped back and closed the door. And she realized that a part of herself felt afraid she would be consumed. Consumed by that new desire until her old self was gone. But as she expressed these words, realization dawned: it had happened before.

She had been through that change before. It had been the same when she left home, she had been afraid that she would lose contact with her family. Or when she had lost touch with her best friend because she had been afraid to admit her feelings to him... It became so obvious. People change throughout their lives. She had changed when she had left for the university. She had changed when she had discovered sex. And through all this, no matter how much she kept changing… her old self was still there. It was simply more complete than before.

Her fingers resumed, typing and sending a simple reply:

“I want to.”

God that felt good. And she knew it wasn’t just about being hypnotized.

“More than that. I want to go all the way.

-You want to be hypnotized into a fucktoy” said the hypnotist. And it was right. This conversation felt right. His words felt right.

“I want to be hypnotized into a fucktoy” she replied again.

“You want to be controlled.

—I want to be controlled.

—You want to give in.

—I want to give in.

—You want to drop.

—I want to drop.

—and when you want it, it is easy and natural to drop for me.

Her mind went blank.

She knew she should be surprised. Say something. Express something. But her brain just came short on everything. It just felt so slow. The only thing she was really able to process was... The hypnotist’s dialogue. It kept drawing her in word after word. And whenever she even considered looking away, just to change her position for instance, it kept coming back to the lines that popped on the screen. It felt so hard to just... Do anything but follow. It was like she was no longer really there. Just an empty little thing.

Yes. She was empty. Empty of all thoughts. Of all distractions. Of all awareness. All that remained were the words on the screen. And the sensation of being nothing more than an inarticulate doll, waiting to be moved, to be played with. After all... She was like a doll. She was a doll. An empty doll. A happy doll. An aroused doll. It was right. Doll Jenny felt so excited. Doll Jenny could feel the panties it wore becoming wet. It didn’t really matter why. Doll was just happy to comply and accept. Doll was just a horny little doll eager to be played with.

And soon Doll began to feel its hands and arms move. Someone was holding her. Doll’s cheek was caressed and it felt so happy. Someone was pleased with Doll. Soon the hands moved down between the legs and began rubbing. And Doll simply accepted it. She had no will. She had no strength. It had no mind. It was just a horny little doll eager to be played with.

And Doll’s body felt filled with more and more desire. Doll’s fingers were taking the arousal to a new level. If Doll had been Jenny, it would certainly have moaned and screamed and begged for release. But Doll was freed of such things. Doll was just Doll. And it would rub and tease and edge as long as it was told. Doll loved being a horny doll. Doll loved being played with.

Doll could feel the need within it. The craving for a release. But Doll had no control at all. Doll’s fingers were forced to keep on slipping inside Doll’s wet spot. Doll’s body was unable to move. Doll’s mind was gone, leaving Doll without any control nor desire to resist. Doll was just a horny doll eager to be played with.

Obediently, Doll answered questions. How Doll was feeling. If Doll desired more. If Doll felt any shred of mind left in its empty head. And Doll answered. Doll complied. Doll was ordered to stand up with legs spread and Doll obeyed. Doll was ordered to undress and Doll obeyed. Doll was ordered to repeat that it was a mindless doll and Doll obeyed.

And finally, Doll was told it had been a good doll. It had obeyed so very well and had been very fun to play with. Doll was granted a trigger phrase that would allow Doll to become Jenny and Jenny would become Doll. Doll felt so happy. Doll had no will and loved it.

Doll was told that the next time Doll turned back into Jenny, the orgasm that had built inside Jenny would hit back all at once. And Doll knew it would be true. Then the trigger came and so did Jenny.

It had been a few weeks since the chat with the hypnotist and everything felt wonderful. Ever since the blast of that first session everything had gone back to normal: no distraction, no frustration, no impulse to masturbate everywhere she could. In fact people had noted the air around her had changed, which made sense. With a much more positive outlook on life it was easier to chill with friends, to enjoy time with family or to spread the good mood at work. And after the previous sour episode it was much welcome! Jenny herself simply felt happy and much more comfortable with herself now...

After the end of the session and half an hour break, the discussion with the hypnotist had resumed. Sharing her feedback and still mind blown by the experience, she had noticed a difference: she no longer felt ashamed of having such a kink. Like they had discussed, it was simply a part of herself she had never been quite aware of but it didn’t define her alone. She was more than free to explore it further or leave things as they were and Jenny had decided the latter, visiting the server’s rooms, chatting with strangers and making new online friends. She even had met with a hypnotist who happened to live in a nearby town and had had more sessions with him. And she felt fulfilled.

Still, it was a good thing the week was over. Things had been quite a rush and between going out, preparing meeting notes and dealing with multiple light bulbs who had decided to die all at the same time she certainly could use the rest. Consequently, she had decided this weekend she would do nothing, after all...

She stopped. After all, what? She was certain she had booked the weekend for herself but try as she might, the reason just eluded her. It was suspicious. And her intuition told her it wasn’t just a coincidence... But before it could be elucidated, someone knocked on her door. A bit surprised, Jenny got up and opened it—finding herself in front of a (rather charming) stranger. Before she could ask him anything though, he quickly uttered two words.

“Playtime, fucktoy”.

The two words rang inside Jenny’s mind, and her face went blank. Her eyes staring at him, her mouth open. And as her mind shriveled, locked memories came to the surface, the discussion about an in-person game, the suggestions that prepared the setting and guaranteeing nobody would bother them, the trigger that would take away Jenny and bring out... Fucktoy. There were no more questions. There were no more thoughts. There was only Fucktoy.

He asked to be let in.

Fucktoy obeys.

He told her to remove her clothes.

Fucktoy obeys.

He ordered her to assume her position.

Fucktoy obeys.

He requested her purpose.

“Fucktoy’s purpose is to be used and played with.”

And it was everything Fucktoy loved.