The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friendsgiving by Hypnofur

I’ve been with Julia for six years, so I knew that look well. It was the look that told me I was in big trouble. Maybe it was the “I’m not mad, I’m disappointed in you” look. Whatever it was, I knew it was not good for me.

“Jules, it was weird, I know, but let’s not let it ruin the Holiday”, I pleaded. The holiday in question was Thanksgiving, or “Friendsgiving” as it was this year. Julia’s parents were taking advantage of the recently loosened travel restrictions and had gone overseas. They told Julia she was welcome to host her Manhattan friends for Thanksgiving at their opulent Connecticut estate. Julia was very into the idea. We had done Friendsgivings for the last few years, with this exception of Covid of course.

All of our (her) cool, swanky friends were invited. She told me I could invite whomever I wanted, but we both knew that wasn’t really the case. However, she was quite surprised when I told her that I was bringing Douglas, one of the guys from my firm. Frankly, I was surprised I was inviting Douglas too. He was a few years older than us, and frankly a little off-putting. I had been working long hours with him on a case over the last few weeks. I don’t even know how I got the idea, it just sort of happened.

“It wasn’t just weird Bryce, it was wrong!” Julia said in an ice cold, stern tone. Those were the worst ones. All the guests had now left, headed back to the city, so the pleasant façade was gone.

“Jules, we got hypnotized. It was a party trick. We are fine now. It was no big deal.” I told her, hoping she’d buy it.

“We are not fine now. I was embarrassed in front of my friends” she said. This time with a bit more passion. I could tell she was upset.

“Jules, most, if not all, of them went under too. Douglas is very talented.” I reassured.

“That’s not all Bryce!” She said in a loud whisper. If you’ve ever heard a loud whisper, you know what I mean. “I’m still thinking things…”

“What does that mean, what are you thinking?” I asked, a bit confused at this point.

“Like, gross things. Well, things that should be gross. Damn it Bryce!” she said in frustration.

“Jules, what are you talking about?” I asked.

“I keep thinking about him… like finishing… on my face” she said in a quiet whisper.

“Jules, he didn’t do that. There is nothing on your face!” I tried to explain.

“I know. That’s the problem. Argh. I don’t want to talk about it!” she said with a pout and an arm cross.

My head was spinning as I was trying to catch up. Then it dawned on me. Was Julia saying she wanted Douglas to come on her face? That was outrageous. This was my soon to be fiancée. The thought of some other guy cumming on her face, her gorgeous face. And the fact that it would be Douglas, the weird guy from my work doing it. The weird, powerful hypnotist guy. Maybe the only one who could control my rich, sophisticated, over educated, snobby girlfriend with his irresistible hypnotic control. The thought of how her face would look with his cum all over it made my dick stir. Well, more than stir.

Unfortunately, I was wearing the stupid thin fabric designer pants that she had gotten me. Goddamnit, why couldn’t I just wear regular guy clothes!! She could see my… reaction.

“Bryce!” she yelled. “Are you getting excited?” she whispered.

“Jules, no. …I mean. No”

“I can see your thing tenting” she said.

I thought I was going to die of either embarrassment or shame. “Jules, I—“

“It’s not just you.” She said quietly.

I didn’t get it. “What do you mean?”

She rolled her eyes, annoyed with my lack of understanding. “I’m… reacting to it as well”

“Like, you are getting wet?” I clarified untactfully.

“Bryce!” she snapped back. That wasn’t a denial.

We were in silence for a moment. Both at a loss for what to say. Both trying to deny the thoughts that were running through our head.

“Do you think he hypnotized you to bring him here? To get to me?” Julia asked.

While I wasn’t surprised that she thought this was all about her, I started to wonder if she was on to something. “Maybe?”

“Wow, so he’s just been hypnotizing you at work?” she asked. “Like you get to just drift off into his velvety voice all day everyday. Into a beautiful hypnotic trance, just so he could get to me. It was all for me…” she said as her voice drifted off. Was she mad? Or honored? What the fuck was going on?

“Jules. Whatever it was, it’s now over. He’s gone. I’ll talk to my boss on Monday and try to get on another case.” I told her.

“Yeah. Yes. Ok. Right.” Julia agreed, distracted. There was another pause of silence between us. Then she added, “I mean, he clearly hypnotized me to want to have him cum on my face, right? That’s the only reason I want it so bad. That, and that I know it would please him.”

More silence.

“I mean, I would look ridiculous with cum on my face, right? It would be so awful for you to see that, right? I mean, I would never, ever let you…” she said, before trailing off.

I swallowed hard as I felt the fabric of my pants tent more. She looked down at my crotch. My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was an incoming text. I took it out to look at it, and the first thing I noticed was the time. It was about 10pm. Where had the afternoon gone? Oh shit, how long were we all under hypnosis? I think we were finishing dinner around 3, now it was 10? It felt like no time at all. I got a pit in my stomach as my phone recognized my face in order to let me see the text. It was from Douglas.

‘I’m at the front door, let me in’ it read. My feet starting reacting before my head even knew what they were doing. I headed out of the study and to the front door. I opened it and Douglas came in.

Julia had followed me. “Bryce, what are you…” she asked from the foyer, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him.

“You shouldn’t be here” she said quietly.

Douglas laughed and handed me his coat. “Hang this up” he told me, and again my body automatically complied with his directive. It was a simple one, but it showed that he was planning to stay for a while. I knew this wasn’t good for us.

“Are you sure you don’t want me here?” Douglas asked Julia, looking her deep in the eyes.

“I-I… you did something” she said.

“Indeed I did. I hypnotized you. Very deeply in fact. And, I think you loved being deeply hypnotized by me, didn’t you?” he asked with a devious smile.

Julia just looked at him wide eyed and swallowed hard. Her silence served as acknowledgement.

“I bet you’d like to be hypnotized again. Though, I bet there is something you want even more.” He said.

This was going too far. I had to step in. “Look, Douglas, I think that you should—“ I started.

“Go sit in the chair in the corner. Be quiet. Don’t move until I tell you to” he said to me, and again my body was quick to follow the direction. Julia watched me with terror.

Douglas noticed the look in her eyes, I could see that he enjoyed that. “Oh yes Julia, he does as I command. He is my servant. I have used my wonderful, magical, hypnotic voice to enchant and enslave him. How do you feel about that Julia?” he said, laying his hypnotist voice on thick.

Her eyes were still wide. She said nothing.

“I know you are attracted to my voice Julia. You absolutely love the sound of my voice. It’s as if you’ve found something you’ve always been missing. I know you are intensely attracted to it Julia. You are attracted to its power. You’ve always been attracted to power, haven’t you Julia?” he said, slowly moving closer to her.

My eyes shifted to her. She was still just staring at him, but then I saw it… a small nod. A small affirmation that what he was saying rang true. My heart sank.

“Yes Julia, you are attracted to power, and right now, you can tell that my hypnotic power is almost limitless, thus, you are finding yourself absolutely, totally, and hoplessly attracted to me. I am irresistible.” Douglas said confidently. My fiancee’s eyes never left his.

“You are under my power Julia. You are under my hypnotic power. I am irresistible, and you can not resist me. You know that, don’t you?” he said, his arousal now undeniable. As he reached out and held her shoulders.

“yes” she whispered in a small voice

He smiled at her words and she seemed stunned when he suddenly took his hands off her and stepped away and started undoing his belt and pulling down his zipper and her eyes lingered on the obvious bulge in his boxers as she heard him say, “Get down on your knees!”

Julia was a Yale educated, wealthy, very conservative, very WASPy princess. This had to be the line. This had to be what would awaken her from her hypnotic trance. She had never, ever been on her knees for me, nor would I have ever even thought to ask. Yet, to my shock, without hesitation she dropped down in front of him, watching intently as he freed his rock hard cock and began to stroke it close to her face.

I couldn’t believe the hypnotic power Douglas had. I knew full well her face had never, ever been that close to a penis before.

“You’ve never been this attracted to a man before, Julia. I am sexual perfection. A sexual god. You want to worship me, serve me. Anything to please me. It is a new level of sexual desire that you have never experienced. You want my cum more than you’ve ever wanted anything. You need it. You lust for it.”

She licked her lips and the sight of his cock. Of their own volition her hands strayed to her soaking pussy. She was starting to pant as she stared at his thick shaft sliding between his fingers and seeing her lust filled look, he wound a hand slowly into her hair and pulled her head closer to touch his swollen tip to her eager lips. She sighed and stretched out her tongue to swirl it softly over his big cockhead, looking up at him as she started lick. He moaned softly as his hand tightened in her hair and she knew what he wanted now. She pulled her head back a little, licking her lips once again before opening wide as he smiled and shoved his cock into her hot, wet, hungry mouth, grunting in pleasure when she closed her lips round him and began to suck happily. I had no idea if she had any clue was she was even doing, but it seemed to feel good for him.

She was moaning in pleasure as his cock, now slippery and glistening from her saliva slipped back and forth between her lips, rubbing her once sharp tongue against the sensitive underside of his shaft. She bobbed her head taking him as far as she could into her throat on the down stroke and swirling her tongue around his tip on the up. Her fingers were still pistoning into her aroused pussy and the taste of was making her wetter still. His head was thrown back, his fingers digging into her scalp as he held her head and felt her move on him. The wet heat of her mouth, her caressing tongue and her sounds of pleasure were more than enough to bring him to climax and realizing she was almost there too he pulled her head back so that his cock slipped from between her lips. He smiled at her moan of disappointment and quickly wrapping his fingers around his pulsing shaft he started to jerk off over her.

He could see her hand working in her pussy, her head was tilted up to him, her eyes wide and little whimpers of need escaped from her open, panting mouth. He saw her start to shake as her orgasm rolled through her and his balls tightened and within seconds he was spraying her pretty lust filled face with a load of steaming viscous cum. It spurted over her cheeks and chin and into her waiting mouth. As soon as she felt him splash onto her skin she stuck her tongue out wanting to taste him, wanting to swallow as much of his hot creamy cum as she could get into her before he was spent.

Then there she was, my fiancée the rich ice queen, basking in delight as his cum was all over his face. The joy of this seemed to bring her to orgasm right there and then.

That was only the beginning. She served him sexually and in every other way for the entire weekend, as he deeply, deeply, hypnotically programmed her. We broke up around Christmas. He met her family around Valentine’s Day. They weren’t supportive at first, as they both liked me and disliked him, but eventually he must have gotten to each one of them. They are now married and living in that Connecticut estate. Her parents, her sibling, and myself are all deep under Douglas’ control, and go often for “programming parties”