The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Freeuse Phantom

Synopsis: Greg always was a little different. But when he is witness to a phenomena no one else can see… his world is truly turned upside down

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The city of Huntington, West Virginia was small and friendly. On the south bank of the Ohio river, just across from that state, the city was famous for its university—the subject of an air crash tragedy, and a Hollywood movie.

Greg Layman was in his eighteen year, just out of High School he was a highly intelligent young man, but with no great confidence. He flunked his tests out of sheer nervousness.

Greg lived with his mom Nancy, and sister Beth.

Now he managed a gas station in neighbouring Edgemont, out on the Ohio River Road. He was comfortable with his life, though his mom Doreen had hoped he’d try for a scholarship and go to College.

As he stood by the register in the gas station he saw a familiar sight… a black Chevrolet Corvette Convertible with Roxy McKellar, and Jocelyn Randolph. He knew them from school. They were hot, rich, flirtatious girls.

“Hey will you look at them…,” Jerry “JB” Baker turned to his boss Greg and said.

It was clear the two girls were waiting for someone to come out and pump gas… and JB was willing to do so.

“Leave ’em be, “ Greg said.

JB ignored him. Greg wasn’t going to make a fuss… if JB wanted to make a fool of himself, then that was on him.

JB went out to them and of course they were disdainful of ‘the help’ even though they relied upon him for the service he was providing…

Roxy got out of the car and rummaged around in back of it, and as she bent over in her hot pants JB got a great look at her camel-toe.

JB looked back at Greg and pointed to his own crotch, and then to Roxy. Greg smiled. He knew what JB could see. Those hot legs, that inviting gash between her thighs….

Moments later an RV drew up near-by. It was a monstrously large vehicle.

Greg was amazed at how shiny, new, and expensive it looked. He saw that the plates were from North Carolina, and given the direction it had come it was clear that they were heading back home… well at least back towards the Atlantic.

An elderly woman got out of the side… she appeared maybe in her later 50s, early 60s…. She was very under-dressed too.

Then a guy got out…Greg noticed something odd about him… but it took a moment to process…

“No… that can’t be!” he said aloud.

The guy had a thin aura of blue light all around him…. it looked almost like a halo… At first Greg thought it just must be that there was something in back of him that projected that light… but as the guy moved up towards JB and the girls… even as he passed in front of other things… the light was still there…

Then… remarkably as Roxy was bent over, the stranger came up behind her and pulled her pants down. She didn’t jump up at all…Greg thought that maybe… just maybe she thought it was JB… but then… why would she let him do this?

Then the stranger’s cock pushed out from his pants, long, thick and into Roxy. She bucked as she was penetrated.

Greg went to the front of his building and looked left, right, ahead… no one seemed to notice the guy fucking Roxy… not even JB who stood near-by.

“What the fuck’s going on?” Greg gasped.

He grabbed his phone to record this for the police and as he drew his phone up in front of him, aiming it at Roxy the stranger didn’t appear in the view-screen.

“What the fuck?”

There was Roxy’s thighs rocking with each thrust… but the guy was invisible on the phone’s camera…

“This is insane!” Greg said.

He went over to a bank of monitors behind his workspace and looked from camera to camera to camera and again… the guy was invisible…

But… Greg could see him….

Greg went out to confront the guy. Just as he approached the guy came in Roxy’s ass… Greg stopped. It was clear the guy’s cock was buried deep inside Roxy’s tight little anus….

The stranger drew out, spaying some come on Roxy..

Casually she reached down, half squatting to grab her pants and pulled them up… The guy sighed and laughed and turned and then baulked when he saw Greg there.

“Who are you?” Greg snarled..

“You… you can see me?” the guy jumped… like he was spooked.

“Of course I can see you!” Greg growled. He didn’t understand what the guy was going on about…

The guy looked in a panic, left and right and then realised that he was still ‘safe’ as aside from Greg no one else could see him.

He took a step back to the RV and Greg stepped across to block him

“Who are you?” Greg snapped

“I….,” the guy began “How can you see me? It’s… it’s not possible…”

“Who the fuck are you talking to?” JB asked as he came over.

“Him!” Greg pointed

JB looked around trying to see

He thought maybe Greg was trying to play some stupid game…

“What the fuck’s going on here?” JB laughed…

“You can’t see him?” Greg asked.

“They can’t see me… or hear me…!” the stranger said.

Greg looked around again and it did seem that no one could… but Greg… and this was just a lot to comprehend… It should be impossible.

He could see wetness on Roxy’s ass as come leaked out her backside….

“They can’t see or hear me… nor can they feel me…,” the stranger smiled… “I… I can control their minds… their perceptions of reality….”

“What are you talking about?” Greg

“Whatever, man!” JB laughed thinking this joke was going too long and he turned around and ignored Greg

“I… well… I can fuck them,.. and do whatever I want to them… and… well…. you can see for yourself… they can’t tell…”

“This just doesn’t make sense…”

“What doesn’t make sense is how you can see me…”

“Well… I just can…”

“But.. you shouldn’t be able to… you should be um… just like them…”

“Like them?”

“Indifferent…,” he said… and for him that word meant more… he was able to fuck whoever he wanted by projecting an aura of indifference onto someone… so that as he fucked them what he did didn’t register… because it didn’t matter…

“You’re a unique individual,” Greg said… and he meant that a little as an insult… rather like “You’re a total freak of nature!”

“Yeah… well.. you are too if you can see me…” he said “Maybe… um…?”

“What?”

“No… nothing….”

“No… go on… “

“Oh I was just thinking… maybe you have the same ability…”

“I am invisible to women… ,” he joked.

“Anyway…,” the strange said “I…my name is Mephisto…”

“Mephisto? Really?”

“Yes…”

“Did you just make that up?”

“No… It’s my birth name…”

“Fuck you’re weird!” he had to say it!

“We’re going now…,” they heard a woman call to another woman.

“That’s my ride outta here…,” Mephisto said as the RV was loading back up with some people.

“Well… this has been strange…,” Greg said

“Yes…,” the stranger nodded.

Greg watched as he ran up to a woman and groped her breasts as they then got into the RV. She seemed oblivious to him pulling the top up and fumbling her breasts…

Greg tried not to think of the stranger again. Two days later he returned home…

Nancy was there in the kitchen

“Hi mom!” he called.

“Hi honey, I’m in the kitchen!” she called.

“Okay…” he said but instead of going to his room… he felt something was not okay…

He went to the kitchen and there was his mom, washing dishes, but her dress hitched up and Mephisto’s cock deep inside of her.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he cried.

“Language, baby!” she tutted as she put a dish down in the rack and drew another out of the sudsy waters.

“Oh, you’re home!” Mephisto grinned as he continued humping Nancy’s pussy…

“What the f…,” Greg began…

“Hi, mom! Oh, hi loser!” Beth said as she entered the kitchen seeing Greg.

Greg gasped as it was clear that Beth was not noticing the cock inside their mom!

And to emphasise the point as she sat down at the table with a glass of milk Memphisto pulled his cock out of Nancy, and pushed it into Beth’s face.

She began sucking as she toyed with her phone.

“What are you doing!!??” Greg gasped…

“I’m doing the dishes baby!” Nancy said “Oh, don’t worry… I’ll make you dinner later…”

Suddenly Mephisto let out a groan and he began coming… Beth swallowed as she alternated with toying her phone and scratching her head…

Her face soaked in come she finished her milk and got up and haded it to Nancy.

“Thanks dear!” Nancy said kissing her daughter on her come-stained face and didn’t notice her lips smeared in sperm for doing so.

“Can we talk?” Greg hissed

“What about, loser?” Beth turned to him…

“No… I own’t mean you…”

“About what then honey?” Nancy asked.

“They are in my control!” Mephisto laughed… “They cannot notice me!”

“This is serious!” Greg grew more angry

“What is honey?” Nancy asked…

“Nothing, mom” he said grabbing some paper towels and wiping her face of sperm.

“Oh, thank you!” she smiled and then he turned and began cleaning his sister off.

“What are you doing, loser?” she laughed…

“Never mind…,” he said.

“Okay,” she smiled.

“Oh my God!” Mephisto said.

“What now?”

“You have it… you have the power…”

“What power?”

“You… you can control their perceptions too…”

“What are you talking about?”

“The way your sister just… well look… she’s not hearing you talk…”

“You said they can’t hear you…”

“Yes.., but… they can’t hear you talking to me now either!”

“What?”

And then Greg realised… before when he was talking to Mephisto they thought Greg was talking to them… Now… they seemed oblivious to even that conversation.

Mephisto moved up behind Beth and reaching around cupped her breasts.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“She doesn’t notice me…,” Mephisto said “I told you… I can do what I want with them…”

“But…”

“Try it…”

“What?”

“Yes… try it…”

“You’re kidding?”

“No…go on…”

“I don’t want to fondle my sister…”

“Just try it… you don’t have to fuck her…just…oh for fuck’s sake just try it will you?”

Mephisto was squeezing Beth’s breasts during the conversation with Greg, and then he’d even pulled her top up and was playing with them like that…

Greg turned to his mom thinking surely she must… but…No… She was still oblivious.

“Do it to your mom then…,” Mephisto said.

“What?”

“If you’d rather not try it on your sister…”

“That’s worse!”

“You’re just going to try and see…,” Mephisto said “I’m sure you have the power…”

Greg looked over his mom.

He shot his hand out quickly and pressed into the side of his mom’s side-boob before retracting his hand in a flash.

Nancy didn’t seem to notice.

He pressed up against his mom and rubbed his crotch against her ass… and although she still did’ notice, he noticed he had a boner.

He felt disgusted and drew back.

“Will you stop that!” Greg snarled as he saw Mephisto bending Beth over to fuck her again.

Mephisto pulled Beth’s undies down and pushed into her regardless of Greg.

Greg was even harder now and… it kind of turned him on to watch his sister being fucked…

She was beautiful

And… that kind of power… it was intoxicating

He drew his cock out and began masturbating… Mephisto saw this and smiled and began humping Beth even harder.

Greg turned to his mom,”Mom?”

“Yes?” she asked as she turned around.

He pushed her on her shoulders and she got down on her knees… he fed his cock into her soft wet mouth just as he exploded a huge wave of come.

Nancy swallowed all of it…

“Oh, fuckkkkkk!” he gasped as he flicked off the last of it into her hot lips.

Then when he was done he drew away and rolled his cock back into his pants.

Nancy rose and smiled at him sweetly as if nothing disgusting and perverted had happened….

And he then noticed Mephisto was gone…

Beth was still half bend over, flipping through a magazine, her cunt glistening with wet white cock cream.

“Far out…,” Greg gasped.

“What was that?” Nancy asked…

“Nothing, mom…”

“Well.. I hope you’re hungry young man…” she smiled

“I’m hungry mom,” Beth volunteered as she casually flicked the back of her dress down to cover her spent sex.

“I didn’t ask you,” Nancy smiled.

Greg sat through the meal still in disbelief. His mom still has some of his jizz on her cheek and Beth occasionally fidgeted as more sperm oozed out from her snatch.

Greg took a napkin and wiped his mom’s face. She smiled so innocently at him… he couldn’t believe it… not just that he has this power… but that he’d abused it and spent his load with his own mom…

He felt so much shame. Especially as they continued to eat and chat, and she was just so much like normal… his mom…

As she got up to clear the table she leant over and her boob fell from her top. She didn’t seem to notice… and he grew hard right away.

He followed his mom into the kitchen… swearing to himself that he was not going to do anything… until she bent over to load the dishwasher.

It was too much… his cock ached…

He moved up behind her and lifted her dress. Her panties came down next. He kept saying to himself it was wrong… even as he pushed into her heat…

“Oh, God…,” he moaned… she felt so wonderful….

“Oh, mommmmm!” he groaned.

“What is it baby?” she asked as he shot his load into her sweet warm slit….

“Oh, mommm! I love you…” he cried as he came…

“I… I love you too, honey,” she laughed

He slowed down and as he did Beth came in to the kitchen. He froze… for some reason, but she didn’t seem to noticed him fucking their mom…

He shook his cock off and did his pants up.

Nancy stood up and simply brushed her dress down. “Oh, how did these get there?” she asked as she realised her panties were down around her ankles.

She squatted down and grabbed them and pulled them up…

Greg had of course had sex before… but there had never been anything to feel like this… was it just having sex with her mom…? He wondered.

He was still awake at 2am when he felt the need burning in his cock again…

He went to Beth’s room.

She lay on her stomach in her panties and T-shirt… still awake, talking on the phone.

“Oh, it’s just my loser brother…,” she said as he inhaled her scents…

“Oh, yeah… he’s dickess too…,” she laughed.

He climbed on the bed behind her and gazed at her camel-toe… his cock pressed hard against his pants and he pulled his shaft out through the eye of his boxers.

Beth continued in her conversation as her brother moved up over her… he pulled her panties out of the way… her lips were shaven…! He grinned. His mom’s cunt was a big warm hairy beaver, but Beth’s… she was very tight as he pushed into her.

“Oh, fuckkkk!” he sighed as he struggled to enter her… he had to physically pick up one of her legs and spread her wider, opening her up more and then he was able to push into her with more ease… but fuck she was tight!

She felt good…

She felt really good… “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” Greg cried as his sister’s warmth drew him deeper… she felt… dare he say it… even better than his mom.

“No… he’s such a loser!” she laughed on her phone to her friend.

Greg reached around and cupped her titties… smaller than their mom’s large pendulous breasts… he felt her nipples harden

Her pussy grew moist and even in the middle of coitus he noticed her body responded to his passion, even if she continued to talk on her phone as if his cock wasn’t buried half way into her body…

And then… he came… and he came a lot. Great dollops of gooey hot cream poured from his loins into her soft love purse.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” he moaned. And he fell on her, exhausted. The impact of his body falling on her made her drop her phone but she simply picked it up and continued yacking away.

He drew out of her, satisfied. Spent.

He wondered as he went back to his room just how many others he could have fun with…

* * *

In the morning he woke with massive wood. He sought out his sister to fuck but she was not in her room, and the bed was made

He went into the bathroom to masturbate but masturbation didn’t feel… ‘right’. He knew he needed to fuck… he had to fuck.

Just then his mom came into the bathroom. She went past him and undressed and stepped into the shower as if he wasn’t there….

He gazed at her pudgy hairy body under the hot water and he stepped into the shower behind her.

He pushed her forward and guiding his cock between her large soft ass flesh pushed into her hairy cunt. “Oh, fuckkkkkkk,” he groaned and even as he fucked his mom’s deliciously warm cunt he realised that he too was possessed… he was compelled to fuck… and fuck.. and fuck… this power… wasn’t just allowing him to control others… it controlled him too…

But as his mom arched her back slightly and slipped back further onto his pole he forgot about everything but that hot space inside her he was occupying… and the need to give her his come…

He felt so good.

He was going to have to try this power on other women…

The End