The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Freedom of Expression

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home.

Okay, I’m doing this as a favor for a friend who’s been having a tough time lately. This is pretty much a one-time deal, I’m not planning on coming back full-time. But this hit me and I felt I had to do it. Names and some details have been changed but I do believe you’ll know who I’m talking about <G> What can I say? We stick up for our own.

Enjoy.

Stephanie Morgan glanced at her watch and scowled. Late. It had to figure he’d be late. How a person could be late for a meeting at his own office was beyond her but Stephanie figured this guy would be one to do it. She paced across the narrow office. It wasn’t too lavish, just a large sofa on one side, a wide table with a trio of plush chair set around it. The table was filled with various devices and office distractions: A cat’s cradle, a lava lamp, what looked like a strobe light and some other oddities. It was probably meant to put people at ease but it had little effect on Stephanie.

It wasn’t a surprise to people she was a lawyer. She had the look. Highly attractive in her early thirties, her dark brown hair framing a face that was truly beautiful and might look nice if she smiled. However, she rarely did and even then, he came across more like a cool smirk. The fact was that even for a lawyer, Stephanie was cold, calculating and ruthless. Which was what made putting her off a dangerous thing.

Stephanie knew she wasn’t regarded well as a person around the office. She didn’t really care. She had lived on nothing, with an alcoholic father who’d killed himself when she was ten and a mother who was drifting further and further from reality every day. She’d done everything it took to get into law school, to succeed and to rise in the ranks of her male-dominated company. Her beauty hid a quick and calculating mind and a heart that was ready, willing and able to do whatever it took to get ahead. If that meant sleeping with a fellow worker or two or stabbing someone in the back, so be it.

Unfortunately, her last case hadn’t gone very well. She’d made a cardinal mistake by sleeping with a guy who picked her up at a bar, then brutally running him down afterward and kicking him out of her apartment the next morning. How was she to know he was the son of the judge handling her case? She couldn’t prove it, of course, but she was convinced that he had told Daddy what happened and he’d decided to find against her, despite her good work.

Her bosses hadn’t been happy with that but they couldn’t simply suspend someone as good as Stephanie was. So, they instead decided to give her a case they know she’d hate.

For a woman who prided herself on getting ahead by wits, Stephanie hated the idea of having to represent a men’s magazine that carried quite a few pics of naked bimbos every month. Her bosses knew that so here she was, trying to handle a meeting with some nimrod with too much time on his hands and a busy hard drive.

Billy Harrison had been running the site Secret Passages for about five years now and had been seeing it grow more and more popular. It was a hypnofetish site that carried stories, videos, captures from various hypnosis-themed shows and, most importantly, hundreds of manufactured pictures of women (regular ones and celebrities) being hypnotized.

Evidently, one of the magazine’s editors had found the site and recognized several of the images as ones that had been published in their magazine and had immediately contacted his bosses. Now, Stephanie was being assigned to talk to Harrison and inform him that if he did not revoke any and all images that had previously been shown in that magazine, he would be sued.

Stephanie figured the whole thing was petty and stupid and a waste of her talents. She didn’t like the magazine and liked Harrison even less. This was obviously an idiot who hadn’t been laid in years (if at all) and who just wasted his time putting out images to satisfy another bunch of losers who couldn’t get real women. Stephanie figured he’d cave with little struggle and she could get back to some real work.

The door opened and Harrison walked in. Stephanie stared at him. While she was the epitome of professionalism in a dark skirt, high heels and blazer over white blouse, Billy was wearing a pair of faded jeans and a light t-shirt. He smiled at Stephanie and nodded. “Hey. Nice to meet you. I’m Billy.”

Stephanie tried to hide her disgust as they shook hands. “Stephanie Morgan,” she introduced herself. “I don’t appreciate your making me wait.”

“I’m sorry,” Billy said with what sounded like genuine sympathy. “I was tied up with some other matters.” He led Stephanie to the desk and sat behind it. “Can I get you something to drink?” he asked as Stephanie sat down.

“Let’s get down to business,” Stephanie stated. She was a bit taken aback at how comfortable the plush chair truly was. She shook it off to gaze right at Billy. “Let’s make this short and sweet, Mr. Harrison, because I think we both have more important things to do. My clients have a very simple order.”

“You mean offer,” Billy gently said.

“No, order,” Stephanie coldly replied. “Either you cease and desist using any images from their magazine and purge any images currently on your site, you will be facing a lawsuit for copyright infringement. Those photos are the property of my clients and they do not take kindly to seeing them used. Especially seeing as how you charge a membership fee for your site.”

“Hey, I’d love to do it for free but running a site this big is expensive,” Billy said.

“But you are charging for images that are the property of my clients,” Stephanie continued. “And they don’t like that.”

“Well, then they’d better get some more lawyers,” Billy said. “I’m not the only one who’s taken those images and put them on a site. And I think my prices are more fair than the highway robbery some other webmasters charge to see these pics.”

“But you have actually altered them,” Stephanie said. “That’s a no-no.”

Billy held up a hand. “Look, most of my pics, I get from other artists. They send them to me with no word on where they came from and I don’t ask. A lot of those are just anonymous women whom I’ve never seen before and don’t recognize.”

“Regardless of their identity, those images are my client’s property,” Stephanie stressed. “They don’t appreciate you using them for frivolous entertainment.”

“I don’t think it’s that frivolous,” Billy said as he sat back in his chair. “I just think it’s nice to put up. A lot of people who come to the site are looking for a distraction, Ms. Morgan. They’re looking for a way to unwind after a hard day and I’ll admit maybe a way to get themselves off. But that’s their business. They’d be doing it without my images, I just think it’s a nice thing for them to visualize.”

Stephanie sighed. “I don’t get it. What drives you weirdos? What makes this such a turn-on for you?”

Billy hid a grin and let his hand slide under his desk. As he pressed a small button, he began to speak. “Well, it’s hard to explain to an outsider. Some, it’s just the control issue, some it’s the idea of acting out a long-hidden fantasy. It’s not all ‘guy hypnotizes girl into hot sex’ you know. I’ve been talking with this great gal who loves being put under, she can’t get enough of it. I guess if you had to break it down, it might be the arousal factor of it all, the idea of watching a beautiful woman lose herself to some mysterious stranger, to see a woman start to go into a trance. The idea that all it can take is a flashing light or something and a soft, soothing voice to make a beautiful woman whatever you want can really get you rising. They want to imagine that, Stephanie, they want to imagine a beautiful woman slipping into a trance, maybe even without knowing it, slipping into a trance, a hypnotic spell being woven around her as she just sits there, as she just sits there and begins to be hypnotized, begins to be hypnotized as she just sits there...”

God, this guy was dull, Stephanie thought to herself. She tried to tune out what he was saying, figuring this would go faster if she just made it look like she was listening and then closing up the meeting. It was a shame it would end soon, this chair really was comfortable. Her eye suddenly caught something, something that had actually been going for a while but she only now noticed it. A small globe-shaped device on Billy’s desk was beginning to flash. Not overtly, not brightly but it was starting to blink on an off, a bright orange glow flashing into Stephanie’s field of vision every few seconds. It was distracting and yet oddly soothing and despite herself, Stephanie couldn’t help looking at it...

“She just sits there as the hypnotist weaves his spell, she just sits there and stares at the blinking light, stares right at the blinking light as it flashes on and off, on and off, on and off, she watches the light blink on and off, on and off, on and off and listen to his voice, she just listens to his voice telling her to watch the light, to stare deeper into the light, deeper into the flashing light, deeper into the flashing light. She watches and listen, watches and listens as he tells her that she’ll grow relaxed with every flash, she’ll grow more and more relaxed with every flash and she knows that, she knows she’s becoming relaxed but she still doesn’t know why, she still doesn’t realize what’s happening to her as she watches the light flash on and off, on and off, on and off and grows more and more relaxed with each flash....”

God, was he still talking? Stephanie swore she was going to fall asleep listening to this guy. She tried to let his mind fade to a dull buzz in her mind, tried to ignore it. There were much more important things for her to be doing. Like staring into the light, the beautiful light, the beautiful, wonderful light. It was so relaxing to watch, it was so very, very relaxing to watch it flash on and off, on and off, on and off...

“And I can see now that you’re falling deeper and deeper into a trance, Stephanie, deeper and deeper into a trance, deeper and deeper into a trance. Your eyes are so heavy now, Stephanie, so very, very heavy as you stare at the light, the light making your eyes heavier and heavier with every flash. Flash, so heavy. Flash, soooo heavy, Stephanie. Flash, sooo verrry heaaavy. You want to close them, Stephanie. You want to close your tied, heavy eyes and go into a trance, you want to go into a trance, Stephanie, you want to go....”

God, why couldn’t he stop talking? She just wanted to close her eyes. To sleep. To surrender. To be hypnotized. She was being hypnotized. She wanted to close her eyes. She wanted to sleep. She wanted to close her eyes. She wanted to be hypnotized. Close my eyes, be hypnotized. Close my eyes, be hypnotized. Close my eyes, be....

A wide grin broke over Billy’s face as he saw Stephanie blink, blink again, then with a final flutter, close her eyes. Her head fell to one side as her body slumped in her seat. Ever since Billy had seen on the security cameras just how hot this woman was, he knew what he was going to do. He had been figuring he would be using some of his “tricks” to influence whatever lawyer they sent after him. But this was so much better.

One didn’t run a hypnofetish site without being able to know actual hypnosis. In fact, Billy and Allie had been having quite a few erotic sessions over the past year or so. It was a rather open relationship, both admitting they enjoyed being with new conquests. But while Allie preferred to be the conquestee, Billy was a true dominant. And that was what was going to make this so much fun for him.

He glanced to the wall behind him and saw the tiny red light set above the painting, letting him know the hidden camera was recording all this. Nodding, he looked back at the entranced Stephanie and went to work.

He figured when he showed the video, he might cut out the next few minutes. From what he put on his site, most of his patrons were interested in the actual induction and then the fun, not so much for the deepening techniques. But it had to be done to get Stephanie to a level he felt was necessary. To his pleasant surprise, it didn’t take as long as he thought. She did well with the various tests and he could see her going even deeper, showing she was a good subject. Now, it was time to really begin.

“Stephanie, listen to my voice,” Billy said in his commanding tone. “Listen very carefully to my voice, Stephanie, very carefully to my voice. Stephanie, do you know what has happened to you?”

“I’m...hypnotized...” she whispered in a flat voice.

“Yes, Stephanie, you’ve been hypnotized. Now, do you know what a hypnotized person does?”

“Whatever...they’re told...”

“Really? You mean you can’t disobey any command I give?”

“No...can’t...disobey.”

“You have no will?”

“I have...no will...”

“You can’t resist me?”

“Cannot...resist you...”

Billy smiled wider. It was just as he hoped. One great thing about all the misrepresentations of hypnosis in the media over the years was that it gave people the wrong idea of how hypnosis really worked. And when those people were entranced, those little misconceptions had a wonderful way of kicking in. Like so many, Stephanie believed that being hypnotized meant she couldn’t resist doing anything Billy said. And that just opened up even more avenues of fun.

“Listen to my voice carefully, Stephanie,” Billy said. “You have spent far too long hiding your true feelings, hiding your true emotions, hiding your true nature. As you listen to my voice, you will understand the truth about yourself, Stephanie. You are an exhibitionist.”

“I am...an exhibitionist,” Stephanie whispered.

“You love showing off your body.”

“I love showing off my body.”

“Showing off your body arouses you.”

“Showing off my body...arouses me...” Stephanie’s face tightened slightly as her legs drew closer together.

“This is your true self, Stephanie. This is your true nature that you have kept hidden for far too long. You want to express it, Stephanie. You want to express your true nature for me. You want to express it, don’t you?”

“Yes...” Stephanie’s face had relaxed and Billy could see arousal in her features by this point.

“You want to express yourself, Stephanie. You want to express your hidden arousal.”

“Yesss...” Stephanie’s hand had moved down to her lap and was beginning to slide toward her legs. While Billy would have loved to have seen more of that, he decided he might as well jump into things.

“Stephanie, when I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes but remain deeply hypnotized. You will want to express this arousal, Stephanie, you will need to express this arousal, this deep, biting arousal, you will need to express it immediately, Stephanie. Prepare to express yourself.”

At the snap of his fingers, Stephanie’s eyes blinked open. She took a few seconds to get her bearings then focused on Billy. A wicked and sultry smile came over her beautiful face as she rose to her feet. “Why don’t we table this discussion?” she said in a teasing tone. “And put something else on the table.”

“Like what?” Billy asked innocently.

“Me.” With that, Stephanie’s hands went to her blazer, easily shrugging it off. She began to undo the buttons on her blouse, slowly gyrating her hips as she did so. She turned, giving her ass a little wiggle at Billy’s direction, which he loved. She finished unbuttoning her blouse and turned around, slipping it off to reveal a black lace bra. She slowly lowered the zipper on her skirt, then let it fall to her feet stepping out of it and then bending over, allowing her dark panties to ride on her perfectly formed buttocks. She continued to bend as she reached to her shoes.

“No,” Billy said, his eyes fixed on her behind. “Leave them on.”

Stephanie grinned and then began to grind her body, showing the hours of workout she put in every week. Billy could feel himself harden as he watched the formerly cold as ice lawyer gyrating like a stripper. She reached around and unsnapped her bra, then pulled it off to reveal her breasts. They were papaya-sized, nice and pointed, the nipples already tight and Billy just wanted to leap over and grab them immediately but he waited. Stephanie turned and bent over again, her great ass shown toward him once more as she slid her panties down her long, smooth legs. She turned around to reveal her nicely shaven black-haired clit. She was utterly naked except for high heels, a pearl necklace, earrings and a wicked smile. “Come on, hunk. You want me to do this by myself?”

Billy was sure that when he watched the tape later, he’d see a blur as he took off his clothes. Naked in no time flat, he was embracing Stephanie, kissing her on the lips and being answered with a hunger that took him by surprise. Stephanie’s tongue plunged into his mouth, mixing with his own as her hands moved down to his ass and squeezed. He broke off the kiss to move down her body, kissing her tight nipples, his hands gripping and massaging them together. Stephanie let out a long moan as she felt him fondle her tits. The arousal she had long kept hidden was now blasting out full-scale and she couldn’t get enough of it. She was no longer thinking of the case or the fact she was naked with a man she was supposed to be challenging in court. All she could think of was how it would be to have this guy’s long, hard cock inside her.

She broke away from him and turned to the desk. She place her arms onto it, sliding forward with her ass inviting. She looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow. “Well? You waiting for a court order?”

“Let me file away,” Billy quipped as he moved forward. He placed his hands on Stephanie’s buttocks and spread them slightly to open up her passage. He let his fingers drift inside and work away, which not only opened her up more but also got her wet. Stephanie moaned, her eyes closed so she failed to see the bright red light above the painting. Even if she did, it was unlikely she would have realized what it was. All she could think of was how hot it felt to have this guy working at her behind. “Oh, God, I can’t wait!” she hissed. “I need your cock inside me, damn you!”

“Okay,” Billy said and the next thing Stephanie knew, she was feeling a long hard shaft enter her behind. She gasped as she felt him enter her and slid lower on the desk. She let out a long moan as she felt Billy start to work into her, his cock sliding in and out of her rear passage which was growing more slick by the second. His hands continued to work at her buttocks, kneading and massaging them, allowing him better access as he continued to pump himself into the lawyer. Stephanie was letting out short grunts with every thrust, pushed forward onto the desk. Her breasts pressed against the table’s surface, her high heels grinding into the floor for support as Billy kept right at it. Weeks of not being with anyone plus the stress of her job were causing Stephanie to build faster than Billy expected. Which was good as he didn’t think he could hold on much longer. Hypnotizing a woman always made him hot and having a subject as good as this was just increasing it. He grit his teeth as he felt himself start to loosen, his thrusts increasing in strength as Stephanie’s moans grew in volume. Finally, Billy let loose, shooting his wad into the woman and rewarded by a loud scream as Stephanie felt herself come with one of the best orgasms she had ever felt in her life.

For the next half-hour, the two put on quite the show, one that Billy would relive via his videotape for the next several weeks. Him on one of the chairs as Stephanie rode him like a bronco. Them on the floor, rolling about as they coupled. Him tit-fucking Stephanie before coming onto her face. But, sadly, all things had to end. So, with a word, Billy had Stephanie go back into a trance. It took a few minutes to clean her up, wiping off all traces of cum and making sure her hair and clothing were on straight. Finally, Stephanie sat in the chair, eyes closed once more as Billy spoke.

“When you awaken, you will remember none of this, Stephanie. Nothing of being hypnotized. Nothing of me fucking you. You will remember nothing.”

“I will remember nothing...”

Billy was about to go to his prepared commands when a thought struck him. A thought that just wouldn’t go away and he knew he didn’t want to. “Now, Stephanie, listen very carefully to my next command...”

“Oh, I am so jealous!” Allie said, shaking her head. The twenty year old had been one of Billy’s favorite followers for some time now. Busty but leggy with red hair framing a pretty face, she was true hypnotic submissive and a tigress under the right circumstances. After communicating with Billy via e-mail, they had finally gotten together as Billy discovered just how much fun Allie could be under hypnosis. Allie found the relationship a dream come true for her as Billy continued to show new and more erotic ways of taking her under and having fun doing it.

“Why didn’t you tell me about it?” she went on. “I would have loved to have helped.” She and Billy were coming to his apartment, having met for a brief coffee at a local caf‚. Billy had told her the story and Allie obviously wished she could have been there. She was wearing a simple dark skirt and light shirt, concealing the body Billy knew so well.

“Well, I wanted to handle it myself,” Billy said. “Hey, it is my site.”

“So, what’d you do afterward?” Allie asked as the two came up to Billy’s door.

“Well, I gave her a few suggestions that she take to her clients,” Billy said. “A legal loophole about how they couldn’t shut me down, public domain, I didn’t know what the images were, etc. It might be tricky but if their own lawyer says they can’t do anything, I don’t see them causing much problems for me in the future.”

“Sounds good,” Allie said as Billy opened the door and led her inside. “So, any fun planned tonight?”

“Oh, I think so,” Billy said as he led her into the main room and Allie froze. Standing before her was a gorgeous brunette dressed in a tight leather dominatrix outfit. Her eyes were blank and staring, her face the expressionless features of the hypnotized. Before Allie could say anything, she felt Billy’s finger slide across her temples and heard his voice say, “Trance Time, Angie” and then felt everything fade away...

“Gaze into the pendant, Allie. Gaze into the pendant and obey, obey, obey....”

“I will obey,” Allie said in a flat voice. She was in Billy’s bedroom, kneeling, dressed only in a red thong, her full and heavy breasts exposed. Her face was blank, her eyes dull and wide as she stared at the spinning blue pendant before her. Stephanie stood before her, a wicked smile on her face as she took Allie into a deep trance.

“Rise and remove your thong, slave,” Stephanie ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” Allie flatly replied as she stood up and let her thong drop to the ground. At Stephanie’s direction, she lay on the bed, spreading her legs and allowing the leather-clad lawyer to move in and began to lick at her red-haired pussy.

Billy kept the camera steady as he watched Stephanie eat out his friend. This “hypno-lawyer” video might just net him a healthy income when he put it on the site. Allie would be happy to let it happen, as would Stephanie (not that either would be able to argue with him of course). In fact, Billy suspected that Stephanie would be appearing on the site quite a bit in the next few months. Thanks to Billy’s suggestions, the former lawyer was ready, able and (slightly not) willing to express herself any way she saw and defend Billy’s right to the images to boot.

Who says we should shoot all the lawyers?