The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Trial Offer

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. My thanks to the guy who suggested this, you know who you are. Enjoy.

It was a quiet day for James, a Saturday, which meant he was just bumming around the house while his mom and dad were visiting some friends out of town. Weekends didn’t mean a lot to James, given his lack of social interaction. Being a chubby kid with rumpled dark hair and a not too bright mind didn’t allow a lot of people to get close to him. Not that James didn’t have friends, he did, only he didn’t feel that comfortable with them all the time. He was often left alone, a movie and a little trip to the mall his only means of getting out of the house.

For James, the computer and some books were his only means of getting anything out of life but not surprisingly, he still felt pretty empty. Here he was, seventeen and he had few friends, no girlfriends and a couple of years of pent-up sexual urges that didn’t look like they were going to be released anytime soon. He had to face it, life could have looked brighter.

The ringing of the doorbell cut through James’ thoughts. He turned the TV off and headed to the door. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a loose shirt that fit snugly over his plumb belly. James could have used some exercise but he figured what was the point? Not like anyone was worth it the way his life was. Making his way to the door, he opened it and was taken aback by the woman standing there.

She appeared to be about a year or two older than him but still very attractive, long blond hair, a great smile, gorgeous face, her shapely body clad in a pair of shorts showing off some great leg as well as a tight t-shirt. She held a small piles of magazines in her arms. “Hi!” she smiled as James stared at her. “I’m Krissy and I’m helping sell some magazines to help pay for my freshmen year in college. Would you be interested in some?”

“Um....I don’t know.....” James managed to get out. “My dad usually handles this but he’s not home.”

“Well, at least take a look,” Krissy said, her smile still on her face. “I have some samples right here.” She held up the pile of magazines, letting James get a good look at them all. They seemed the usual bunch: “Sports Illustrated,” “Entertainment Weekly,” “Rolling Stone,” “Time,” “Newsweek.” There were a few interesting ones such as “Popular Mechanics” and even “Vanity Fair.” Admist the pile, however, was one magazine that caught James’ eye. It was a simply covered one with the face of a pretty girl, her eyes wide and staring as a swinging watch moved in front of her. The title said “Popular Hypnosis.”

Intrigued, James opened the magazine, watching as it opened to a section in the middle. He flipped through it was immediately taken by how it showed women, almost all attractive, being put under through various means, many including props like swinging watches or pendants. He was amazed to see that some of the pictures were incredibly explicit, women in various shades of undress as the hypnotists (male and female) took advantage of them. One woman in fact bore a striking resemblance to that actress on that MCN show, Jodi Keefer. James was amazed by the feelings the magazine was producing, particularly in his lower regions.

“So, I think you might like that one,” Krissy said, smile still in place.

James was about to answer when he came across a small insert stapled in the middle of the magazine. “Interested in Popular Hypnosis? Then feel free to take our free trial offer. Simply say the following words out loud.” James glanced at the words and, more out of curiosity than anything else, spoke them. “Nighty-time, seller.” He shrugged, not sure what the point of it was, then looked up and was stunned by what he saw.

The magazines Krissy had been holding were in a pile on the ground, Krissy herself swaying slightly, her eyes staring blankly forward, the smile finally gone as she stood there. “Um, Krissy?” James asked. “Are you all right?”

“Read,” Krissy said in a flat and unemotional tone. “Read the rest.”

Tearing his eyes from the strange sight before him, James looked down at the insert, turning it over. “If you’re reading this, that means that our specially trained seller is now deep in a hypnotic trance. We assure you, this is for real, our seller is in a trance and will do anything you tell her to. Anything. We ask that you try to be gentle as possible, as a consideration for others who try our offer. When you are finished with her, you may recite the sentence at the bottom to wake her up. She will have no memory of this encounter at all. Now, keep in mind this is a one-time offer. If you use the wake-up trigger before you are ready, you will be unable to put her back under again. Now, this is only part of the wonderful offers we have for you if you subscribe to our magazine. Ever month, we show you how to entrance and control beautiful women in a variety of ways and guarantee a celebrity feature every month! So, enjoy this sample and we hope to have you as a valued customer!”

James read the thing three times before it truly sunk in that he had a beautiful woman standing at his door, hypnotized and ready to do his bidding. “Krissy, pick up the magazines and follow me,” James managed to get out. He led the mesmerized girl to his bedroom, having her stand while he weighed his options.

“Krissy, will you really do anything I ask you to do?”

“Yes,” Krissy said in that same flat tone. “Anything.”

James licked his lips and spoke. “Krissy, take off all your clothes.” He watched as she swiftly removed her clothing with an ease that suggested she had done this quite a bit. As she pulled off her shirt, he was amazed at seeing her topless, her firm breasts revealed with hard nipples. She bent over to let her pants slide off, revealing her naked ass to him. She then simply stood, waiting for her next instructions.

Breathless, James moved around Krissy, taking in every inch of his first naked girl. He moved behind her, his hands reaching out tentatively to squeeze her buttocks. Krissy gave a small sigh, letting James know she wasn’t completely mindless after all. His mind raced, wondering who could have hypnotized her and why they would send her to him. Then he figured none of that really mattered a bit, he should just enjoy what he had.

In a flash, James tore off his clothes and stepped back a bit, staring out at the gorgeous woman before him. Something he’d read on an adult site came to him and he spoke. “Krissy, have you ever given a blow-job?”

“Yes, many times.”

“All right, Krissy. Then kneel and blow me.” Without a moment’s hesitation, Krissy fell to her knees and moved her mouth forward, taking James’ rod into it and began sucking. James groaned, the feeling of his member being sucked and licked more incredible than he could have ever guessed, the woman’s tongue licking around his shaft as her hands reached up, pinching his balls. James groaned even louder as Krissy’s head moved back and forth along his member, taking his cock as deep into her throat as she could, licking around his penis as his cum started to let loose. Years of pent-up feelings finally came loose as Krissy gave one final pinch of the balls and James shot his wad down her throat without mercy, loving the feeling as he came for the first time.

After a few moments, James pushed Krissy away and stood her up. He had enjoyed the pelminaries but now it was time for the main event. He pushed her down on his bed and lay on top of her. It took him a bit to slide his cock into her pussy but as soon as he did, he started pumping, his instincts kicking in as he started to work his cock in and out of her. His hands and mouth went to her chest, pushing her breasts together as his let his tongue drag over her soft curves and erect nipples. His cock pushed in and out of her womanhood, her legs up on his shoulders as he pushed her down on the bed. Krissy moaned louder and louder with every thrust of his cock into her, loving the feeling as he went at her with passion he could never have guessed from himself, ramming his cock in and out of her with speed as he felt himself build again towards release. His hands kneaded her breasts around his face as he worked himself into her. He finally let loose, yelling out as he orgasmed for the first time, his cry drowned out by Krissy’s as she came with him.

James took her twice more before deciding enough was enough. He swiftly cleaned her up, then had her come back downstairs, positioned right where she had been before. He looked at the insert in his hands and spoke. “Wakey time, seller.”

Krissy’s eyes blinked, the smile returning to her face as she looked at James. “So, you interested?” Definitely in this one,” James said, holding up the “Popular Hypnosis.” “Where do I sign?”

He quickly filled out the small form she gave him, glad that his checkbook was ready for the (surprisingly moderate) subscription price. “They should have an issue to you soon,” Krissy said. “They’re really very caring about their customers.”

“Oh, I could already tell,” James smiled. He watched as Krissy placed his check into an envelope. From the brief glance, he could see it was packed and most of the checks seemed to be made out for “Popular Hypnosis.” “With the percentage I get, I’ll have college paid in no time!” Krissy said. “Well, thanks a lot, gotta get going!”

James watched her leave, wondering if she had any idea how long this day had been for her. He imagined the look on the next guy’s face when he spoke the words that gave him his own sex slave. Well, right now, he had to get going. He should be getting his first issue soon and he had to try getting some exercise in. If what that magazine promised was true, he had something to get in shape for after all. And he wanted to take in all they had to offer.