The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Drinks

By Rodegia

Mc mf md

Brian watched as the two men hitting on the hot little Japanese girl walked away after their rejection. They were the third and fourth guys in the last half hour. Brian read her mind and knew she was just there for some free after work drinks. She was planning on going home alone. That was going to change.

Brian sat down next to her. He scanned her mind once more and found that she went by the name Summer. It wasn’t her real name, but since most people couldn’t pronounce her name, she just went by that. Well, Summer, things are going to be getting a little hotter Brian thought.

Summer squirmed in her seat as her inner thighs warmed up. Her pussy was on fire. It took all of her control not to reach down and play with herself. The poor girl was horny as hell and confused as to why.

Brian didn’t say anything. He sat silently next to her and drank his beer. He wanted her to beg him when the time came. Summer downed her drink and ordered another one. She’d hoped it’d douse the flames between her legs, but the alcohol just fed her fire. Brian sat and watched her mind.

She could feel liquid start to flow out from between her thighs. She could feel her now incredibly wet panties stick to her legs. She needed to get out of here. She needed a dick. Why hadn’t the guy next to her said anything? Why wasn’t he fucking her?

“I’m Summer,” she said to him. Brian didn’t respond. He just looked straight ahead. She waited, he took a sip of beer. “Do you want to go somewhere?” she asked. Brian said nothing but this time he looked at her, and then looked straight ahead again. He turned the heat up a little more.

Summer was panicking. She was so fucking horny. She didn’t know why and no longer cared. All she cared about was getting something between her legs. She’d do anything for cock. The stool she was sitting on was wet. She knew that when she stood up, her skirt would be soaked with her pussy juices, but she didn’t care. The only thing she cared about was rock hard cock.

She grabbed the stoic man’s arm and whispered into his ear, “Please take me some where and do me.” Brian smiled. She was almost there. He added more heat.

“I’m sorry, what was that? It’s a bit loud in here.”

Summer’s checks burned with embarrassment and horniness. “I need your dick. Please fuck me,” she said a little louder. Brian wasn’t going to let her off that easy. He needed to add just a tad more.

“I’m sorry, could you say that one more time…”

“PLEASE FUCK ME!” She screamed. Everyone in the bar looked over at her. She threw a wad of cash on the bar counter and pulled Brian out of his chair. Everyone could see the large wet stain on her skirt, and even more liquid trickled down her legs.

“Give me your keys,” Brian told her as they exited the bar. She gave them to him and he led her to the car. He put Summer in the passenger’s seat then got in the driver’s side. As soon as he sat down, she attacked him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and grabbed at his crotch.

Brian pushed her away and commanded her, “Just play with yourself.” Desperately, she shoved her hand up her skirt and started to finger her cunt. “That’s a good girl.”

“Please! I need your cock!” Summer was now working one hand in and out of her drooling slit, while the other furiously rubbed her swollen clit. Brian pulled out a camera and took her picture. She didn’t even notice.

“If you need it so bad, you can suck me off.” Summer attacked his pants. She grabbed the top and in one pull ripped the button and zipper open. She fished his dick out in the hole of his boxers and attached her lips to it. She bobbed her head up and down on his stiffening cock.

Brian put the car in drive and headed towards the newly created slut’s house. “Why don’t you play with yourself, too?” Brian suggested. Summer’s hand shot down to her snatch and started rubbing. She continued to slurp on Brian’s cock. Brian mentally pushed her and Summer came, squirting out all over her car.

Watching her new depravity, Brian started to cum. He shot half down her throat and then pulled her head up and shot some more on her face. He pushed her back on to her side, his cum dripped down her face. Summer idly diddled her hole. Brian took another picture.

“We’re here,” he told her. Summer was too busy mauling her own tit and cunt to notice. “Hey, get out.” Brian ordered. Summer opened the door and stumbled out. She stood beside the car and continued to rub her drooling pussy. Maybe I pushed her too far thought Brian. The Japanese girl came again. Nah, she’s much better as a slut.

Brian took her house key and opened the door. Tired of waiting for the girl, he mentally propelled her to enter the house. The instant she entered, her hand went up her skirt and back in to the comfort of her pussy. “Strip,” Brian commanded. The Japanese girl reluctantly pulled her hand out, then attacked her clothes with gusto. She ripped at her shirt, buttons flew everywhere. Next, her skirt, stockings and panties went down together. Some how, she managed to come back up bra-less. Her long black hair flowed down her back.

Now, free of encumbering clothes, Summer was able to maul her own pert breast while two fingers worked in and out of her lower half. Brian liked what he saw. He undid his pants and let them fall down. “Suck it,” he said. Without taking her fingers out of her cunt, she squatted down and took his shaft in her mouth. “What do you want?” he asked her.

On an upstroke, she let his cock fall from her mouth long enough to say, “I want you cock in my pussy.” Then went back to slurping his large manhood. He wasn’t ready to give it to her yet.

“What do you want?” He asked again.

“Fucking fuck me!” she screamed at him. She walked over to the couch and leaned over it, wiggling her ass in the air towards him. Her ass gleamed with juices. Brian wasn’t finished tormenting her yet. He took his cock in his hands and rubbed it against her lips. She moaned and squirmed her hips. She tried to back into him, but he dodge and rubbed the flat of his cock against her. He pushed her back forward and started to tease her again, this time he slowly inserted and withdrew his dick’s head.

“Come on!” she moaned. “I need it now!” Brian reared back and slammed into her. “Ah!” Summer screamed out. Brian’s thrust slammed her body hard into the couch. Her head shot up and her eyes sparkled with pleasure. Summer finally felt filled.

Brian rammed into her tight twat again and again, long hard deep thrusts. Summer’s arms gave out and she collapsed over the back of the sofa, her face ground into the cushions with each thrust. Brian pulled out and pushed her over the sofa.

He went around and she was waiting with her legs in the air. He shoved his dick in her and quickly pounded her. Summer closed her eyes and moaned. “Rub that clit!” Brian ordered.

Summer obeyed and her hand rubbed hard against her clit. The instant she touched it, she started cumming. Brian continued to pound into her throughout it. Her tight hole pulsated around his cock.

“What are we doing?” Brian asked. He reached down and pulled her nipple. Summer continued to masturbate while his cock slammed into her.

“Making love,” she answered.

“Look at us. Am I kissing you? What are we doing?”

“Having sex.”

“You’re playing with your clit while I ram you. What are we doing?”

Summer just moaned in response. Her body shook. “We’re… we’re… fucking! God yes! We’re FUCKING! Fuck me! Pound my cunt!” Summer vigorously renewed her attack on her clit.

Suddenly Brian pulled out and laid down on the carpet. “Mount me.” Summer licked her loped and squatted above his hard cock. She took it with her hand and aimed it at her wet slit. She lowered her self down and moaned as the shaft filled her little box.

Summer rocked up and down on the pulsating member. Brian just laid there and watched her work. His cock disappeared and reappeared. He started playing with her nipples again.

“What are you?” he asked.

“I’m a good girl.”

“Do good girls fuck random guys they meet at bars?”

“No.”

“What are you then? Who fucks?”

“I’m… I’m… a slut!” Summer came again and fell forward on Brian. He threw her on her back and pounded into her some more. Summer laid there, passed out from pleasure.

Brian pulled his dick out and came on her face and chest. Summer didn’t move, her chest slowly raised and lowered with her breathing. Brian cleaned himself on her clothes. Before letting himself out, he gave her two last commands. From now on, when ever she went to a bar, she’d have to leave with a man. And if she had anything to drink, she’d sleep with as many men that night as she could. Brian smiled, no longer would she be getting her drinks for free.