The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frankie’s Rise

Doctor Francesca Russell proves that age is just a number as she prepares to celebrate a milestone birthday even as she bids to take over Cleveland’s True Hypnotism community

“Oh yes, Jake! Harder…yes…harder! Mmmmm, yes…oh, yes…fuck me…fuck me…fuck me harder!” Doctor Francesca Russell screamed.

She was bent over the king-sized bed in the master suite of her recently acquired, huge luxury home.

Her Thrall-boyfriend Jake was behind her, thrusting powerfully as he enthusiastically pleasured his Mistress.

FUCK ME!

Frankie shrieked and moaned; they had been going at it for the past ninety minutes, and were on their third different position. Frankie had already cum hard twice, and she was approaching her third orgasm of the afternoon as Jake continued to rhythmically pound her.

In addition to the fabulous, expected pleasure she was feeling, Frankie was attempting to use the ecstasy to unlock a new aspect of her hypnotic powers.

Frankie was concentrating on her eyes as she built toward orgasm, or rather channelling hypnotic power through them as she did when using them as a focus to hypnotize someone.

She was attempting to manifest the Mistress’s Gaze.

With the situation in Cleveland becoming more dangerous and Frankie’s desire to take over the local True Hypnotists’ community, she had resolved to take the next step with her hypnotic powers and move into the upper tier of hypnodommes who could use the powerful gaze technique.

After some research, she had discovered that many hypnotists unlocked the Mistress’s Gaze during a moment of strong emotion or stress.

Frankie had decided to try sex.

She continued to concentrate on her channelling her power as Jake eagerly fucked her; she could feel her eyes becoming itchy, with intense pressure building up behind them.

“OH YES!” Frankie screamed as she orgasmed.

Shuddering as waves of pleasure rippled through her, Frankie felt her eyes grow hot for an instant, before a satisfying feeling of the built up energy being released from them.

A flash of golden light filled her vision, and she screamed again, this time in triumph.

She had done it.

At least, I hope I have, she thought with a smile.

“Okay Jake, stop,” she said breathlessly.

Jack obeyed, slowing and then stoping his thrusting before stepping back.

Frankie turned around, smiling as she caught her breath.

“Mistress, your eyes…,” Jake said with concern.

Frankie’s eyes were red, bloodshot from the immense power she had channelled through them.

She touched her cheek gingerly below her left eye.

“They are a bit sore; I think that means I did it. Thank you for helping me, my love,” Frankie said.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress. I am happy to have pleased you,” Jake replied with a smile.

Frankie eyed the fit, strong naked man before her; utterly enslaved to her, he would obey her without question.

Frankie also had complete control over his cock, which was still rock hard; Jake could not cum without her permission.

“Lydia!” Frankie called.

Immediately, an attractive naked blonde woman entered the room; her name was Lydia, and she was Jake’s ex-wife.

Frankie had hypnotized and enslaved her shortly after meeting Jake, and the hapless blonde now served as her house-slave.

“Kneel in front of Jake and lace your fingers behind your head,” Frankie instructed her.

“Yes, Mistress Francesca,” Lydia said sullenly.

The blonde was aware of her situation, yet utterly unable to resist Frankie’s orders.

She assumed the submissive pose in front of her smirking ex-husband.

“Go ahead dear, cum on her,” Frankie said to Jake, kissing him on the cheek.

“Thank you Mistress,” Jake said.

He never tired of degrading Lydia, who had been a nightmare of a wife.

Frankie never tired of watching Jake degrade her, reveling in the sheer domination and humiliation she was facilitating.

Jake began to stroke his cock, his hand pumping rapidly.

It took less than a minute for him to shoot his load, his cum hitting Lydia’s face and tits as he let out a triumphant shout.

Tears trickled from Lydia’s eyes.

Frankie and Jake were unmoved by the slave’s reaction.

“Lydia, you will go get cleaned up and start preparing lunch for three. Jake, you will get cleaned up and dressed,” Frankie commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jake said with a smile.

“Yes, Mistress Francesca,” Lydia replied, rising to her feet.

Both slaves left the bedroom; the house had nine bathrooms, eight of which had bathtubs and showers.

One had been designated for menial slaves like Lydia; another was for Jake’s use.

Frankie stepped into her enormous private bathroom and stood in front of the large mirror above the dual sinks.

Her eyes were indeed very bloodshot, an indicator she had indeed manifested the Mistress’s Gaze for the first time.

Frankie took a moment to look herself over.

“Not bad for someone about to turn sixty,” she said aloud.

Frankie was extremely fit for a woman of any age; a borderline exercise fanatic, she was a dedicated yogi, and stuck to a discipline workout routine that included swimming, weight training, kickboxing, and plenty of cardio. She was strong and flexible, and she refused to use aging as an excuse to get lazy or out of shape.

She did cup her large round breasts and allowed herself to lament the fact that they were not quite as firm as they once were, despite the breast-lift surgery she had undergone a few years earlier. She was also annoyed by the slight wrinkles around her eyes, but accepted them as signs of her life experience.

“Still pretty damn nice, if I do say so myself. Still good enough to hypnotize with,” she said allowed, letting go of her breasts and smiling as she recalled the times she had used them as a focus to hypnotize people in the past, both men and women.

Frankie’s birthday was three days away, and her girlfriend Kara was insisting on throwing her a huge party.

“A party? I think we have enough going on right now,” Frankie had said with a touch of exasperation.

Her younger lover had only smiled.

“That is exactly why we are doing it; it will show all of Cleveland that Mistress Francesca Russell is here to stay. Besides, you only turn sixty once, and I am going to celebrate the hell out of you,” Kara had replied, kissing Frankie on the cheek.

In the end, Frankie had relented; while she wasn’t eager to acknowledge her age, she also refused to lament or hide from it.

She resolved to use the birthday celebration as Kara suggested, a spectacle to put the other hypnotists of Cleveland on notice.

“Fuck age,” she said to herself in the mirror.

Taking a deep breath, she stared at herself and began to concentrate.

The pressure again built up behind her eyes, a feeling of power searching for an outlet.

Frankie gave it one, and for a few seconds her eyes shimmered and turned gold.

She gasped, unable to maintain the output of energy for long.

Frankie smiled.

She had done it.

She was manifesting The Mistress’s Gaze!

Blinking her sore, dry eyes, Frankie stepped into the huge seven-nozzle shower; she began to go over the things she wanted to accomplish in the immediate future.

After finishing her shower, Frankie went into her ridiculously large closet and chose a decidedly low-key outfit.

She pulled on a red sleeveless top and tan capris, then went to the closet’s wall dedicated entirely to her shoe collection.

Frankie selected a pair of very tall black wedge sandals from nearly three hundred pairs; she slipped them on, they barely brought her height to five-foot-four.

Frankie quickly put her slightly greying brown hair in a ponytail, and then went to a large wall-mounted jewelry cabinet and picked out simple large silver hoop earrings and a circular gold pendant set with a huge emerald. The only other jewelry she put on was a gold band also set with an emerald on her right middle toe.

Satisfied, she stepped back into her bedroom and sat in front of her new, large vanity and applied her makeup; she had never worn much, unless she went heavy on the eyeshadow to enhance her sexy hypnodomme persona.

Today she kept it quite minimal, just enough to cover a few small flaws and some eyeliner to make her rich brown eyes stand out a bit.

Finished, Frankie rose and went back into the closet; she swept aside a dozen of her fancy designer dresses and gowns to reveal a recently installed safe that was taller than she was, recessed into an alcove. Frankie turned the dial and opened it, revealing shelves containing stacks of cash, extremely valuable jewelry, journals, a laptop, several pistols belonging to Jake, and various other items she highly valued. Ignoring all of it, Frankie pulled a nondescript metal box from the top shelf, and pressed her thumb into a small scanner on the lid.

There was an audible click as the box unlocked.

Frankie opened the lid to reveal a beautiful tiara resting on black velvet.

The Queen’s Will

The elegant headpiece was made up of many diamonds, with several extremely rare clear crystals interspersed throughout its construction. In the center of the tiara was a very large pale pink sapphire.

Even without its hypnotic properties, The Queen’s Will would be worth several hundred thousand dollars at least.

With its hypnotic enhancement properties, it was beyond priceless…to a True Hypnotist who successfully attuned to it.

The tiara had long been the symbol of the ruler of Cleveland’s true hypnotism community, supposedly only functioning if worn by a woman, who would be the “Queen” whom all other hypnotists operating in the city were expected to show deference to.

Those who did not, or who drew the Queen’s ire, would often feel Her wrath, her power greatly amplified by the tiara.

Frankie had come into possession of The Queen’s Will by random chance a week or so earlier; prior to that it had been believed to be held by the Westbrook family, a powerful clan of hypnotists who had ruled Cleveland until the hypnotists’ community had rebelled, rejecting them as their rulers and forcing them to leave the city.

The incident served as a reminder that The Queen’s Will did not make one invincible.

“I will settle for extremely powerful,” Frankie said with a chuckle, admiring the headpiece.

She had not yet placed the tiara on her head, though she knew she was going to need to do so soon; it was rumored that attuning to The Queen’s Will could be arduous, even dangerous. One of the many legends about the artifact was that if it rejected a potential wearer they could become permanently catatonic, and another was that they would end up permanently enslaved to the next person that spoke to them.

Frankie did not typically believe rumors and legends.

Typically.

The Queen’s Will was different.

She could feel a slight tingle when she held it in her bare hands, and the logical part of her mind expected that this was due to the tiara being created by a craftsman with exceptional knowledge of channelling hypnotic energy.

Frankie suspected that the The Queen’s Will was effectively a superconductive antenna, built with the express purpose of gathering, concentrating and releasing pure hypnotic power from its wearer.

Despite her logical side being skeptical of the idea that simply putting on the tiara could be dangerous, her more spiritual, mystical hypnotist side was hesitant.

She had seen magic in action; witches transforming people into animals and using powerful telekinetic force to throw their enemies across rooms.

Frankie wanted desperately to use the artifact to help cement her claim to ruling Cleveland, and indeed all of Ohio, but she was also determined not to rush into anything; while hypnotism and magic were separate disciplines channelling different energies, they also shared some similarities. The Queen’s Will could easily be dangerous for an unprepared or unworthy claimant to wear.

Frankie had always been proud of her strong will, but her recent enslavement to Goddess Donna had shaken her confidence, and she had not quite fully regained her verve and bravado.

She was getting close to doing so however, and her progress in manifesting the Mistress’s Gaze was a huge boost in the process.

“I guess I will just have to have Jake try to fuck it out of me some more this afternoon,” Frankie mused with a chuckle as she closed the box and put The Queen’s Will back into the safe.

Right now the prospective Queen of Cleveland had other matters to attend to.

She walked out of the closet and opened a drawer in her nightstand, taking out a small vial of cocaine.

She dumped a bit of the white powder on the back of her hand and snorted it, then put the vial in her pocket.

Frankie went downstairs to the living room to find Dayleen Westbrook waiting for her; the young hypnotist was naked and kneeling in the middle of the room, her fingers laced behind her head and her back slightly arched so her lovely large pale tits were thrust forward a bit.

Dayleen’s dark hair was in a ponytail, and her expression was blank; she was in a deep trance, and she wore a simple pink leather collar around her neck.

Frankie sat on the couch in front of the kneeling woman and regarded her for a moment, then raised her hand and snapped loudly.

“Aware, Dayleen,” she said loudly.

Dayleen’s eyes suddenly focused, and she began to blink.

She scowled upon seeing Frankie, and said nothing.

Dayleen had spent the past week as Frankie’s hypnotized menial slave, after losing an honorable duel to the older woman.

“Hello Dayleen. We need to have a chat,” Frankie said in her serious therapist’s voice.

Dayleen’s scowl deepened.

“It would appear I have no choice,” she said dryly.

Frankie chuckled.

“About having a chat with me, no you don’t. However, you are going to have several choices to make in the near future, so I would recommend you keep an open mind,” she said.

Dayleen sighed.

“I see…what would you like to talk about, Mistress Francesca?” she asked stoically.

Frankie nodded her approval of Dayaleen’s reasonable response.

“First of all, you may join me on the couch if you like,” Frankie replied in her therapist’s voice.

With a grunt and sigh of relief, Dayleen got to her feet and stretched, then moved slowly to sit on the large brand new sectional beside the older hypnotist.

Dayleen knew that she would be utterly compelled to obey Frankie’s commands even while aware; however, she had pointedly used the words may join me, a sign of both respect and her willingness to make the situation less contentious.

“Thank you, Mistress Francesca,” Dayleen said as she rubbed her sore knees.

She had not been compelled to refer to Frankie as ‘Mistress’, but instead had done so as a reciprocal sign of respect and willingness to keep things civil.

“Just call me ‘Frankie’ for now, Dayleen. I have no desire to keep you enslaved, and I hope we can actually work together,” Frankie replied.

Dayleen nodded, a feeling of relief washing over her.

In the back of her mind she had been wondering, fearing how long she might remain Frankie’s slave.

Forever was a possibility, one that frightened her a great deal.

“I would prefer that,” Dayleen said guardedly.

Frankie nodded.

“Of course. Also, I would like to apologize for making you eat my ass the other day; it was a bit of theatre for Misty’s sake. I wanted her to see where she will end up if she opposes me,” she said next.

Dayleen chuckled.

“I appreciate that, Frankie. Forget it; you could have done a lot worse to me over the past week. A little ass-worship isn’t going to break me,” she said stoically.

The younger hypnotist had made her own victims lick her asshole in the past, and indeed had done far more awful things to some of them in response to minor slights.

What goes around comes around; at least Frankie is sexy as hell, Dayleen thought.

Dayaleen’s mother had taught her that a wise true hypnotist knew they were not immune to such treatment, and if they stayed in the game long enough there was a distinct possibility they would be captured and humiliated by a rival at some point.

“No, I can tell you are a strong young woman. I have no personal animosity towards you, Mistress Dayleen. I do have goals and ambitions, and they include ruling Cleveland. I cannot do that with a Spiral opening here under the control of Arthur Winston and his minions,” Frankie said.

Dayleen sighed.

“I will be honest, I wasn’t thrilled with that idea myself…and my family is not going to stand for it, even in their exile, and it could lead to a war. Misty Harris is powerful, but she is a pawn. It is Arthur and his association with the High Conclave that scares me,” she admitted.

Frankie nodded.

“I agree. However, Cleveland is my city…our city, Dayleen. Not some outsider, some man, even if he is your father. Men should serve and obey us. There are a lot of hypnotists still living in Cleveland. If we work together, we can stop Winston and your father from taking over,” she replied.

Dayleen was thoughtful.

“That could be…exciting,” she said carefully.

Frankie chuckled.

“Indeed it could. There are a lot of moving parts to the idea, and there is another complication I wanted to speak with you specifically about,” she said.

The older hypnotist held up Dayleen’s phone.

Dayleen looked at her quizzically.

“Your sister Lenore has called you over a dozen times since I hypnotized you. Her messages only say something to the effect of ‘Day, call me right now’. It sounds urgent. I am guessing it is more than just you being missing,” Frankie said, raising an eyebrow.

Dayleen sighed.

“She knows I took the Queen’s Will,” she said quietly.

“I would assume so, yes. Are you on good terms with your sister?” Frankie asked, again sounding like a therapist.

Dayleen sighed again.

“Lenore, yes; she and I get along pretty well. It is Theodora that is going to be the problem, not to mention my father. I had been hoping to offload the circlet by now,” she admitted.

Frankie looked surprised.

“You didn’t intend to use it?” she asked.

Dayleen shook her head.

“No; I honestly don’t believe I have what it takes; supposedly, it can be dangerous to try to attune to it. I was going to auction it off or maybe give it away, as a ‘Fuck You’ to my father. I really don’t want him taking power in Cleveland; that would eventually mean Theodora taking over, and she would be an absolute monster. Lenore is probably worried that Theodora will find out I took it…she is probably even more worried about what will happen if Theodora puts it on. You having it works for me,” she said.

“Stealing it was a pretty bold thing to do; I am impressed,” Frankie commented with a grin.

Dayleen chuckled.

“Honestly, I did it on a whim; it was reckless and probably stupid, but here we are. Again, to be fair, I planned to be rid of it by now,” she said with shrug.

“What about your mother? I hear she is a powerful hypnotist, why does she let your father run the family?” Frankie asked.

Dayleen took on a sour expression before speaking.

“My mother is…old fashioned. Too nice in some ways, truthfully; my father had no siblings, and he rejects the notion of female superiority among hypnotists. My grandmother supported him becoming head of the family only after his cousin Elizabeth rejected the position, and my mother has accepted it. The Westbrooks have often had a man in charge, all the way back to some defunct and idiotic Barony in England. I personally have always wondered if Father hypnotized Mother into being as supportive and docile as she is towards him. I have seen her power on full display, and she is as dominant as any hypnotist when she is dealing with her enemies. With Father however, she is the doting wife, at least most of the time. She insists it is simply that she loves him and it is her duty to support him. She does overrule him on occasion, especially when it comes to her daughters. Honestly, I think he resents not having a son,” she said, disgust in her voice.

Frankie snorted.

“Well, I personally believe wholeheartedly in female superiority. My ex-husband is my slave; he still has his own life, I don’t want him around full-time, but he comes when I call and obeys me without question. I take a lot of his money, and he can’t do a fucking thing about it. Of course, he isn’t a hypnotist like your father is,” she commented.

Dayleen smirked.

“The best place for a man is as a woman’s slave,” she said, voicing her own agreement with the common sentiment among True Hypnotists.

As if on cue, Jake entered the room, now dressed in a well-tailored grey sports jacket, a black shirt and black pants along with nice designer black leather shoes.

He knelt silently and waited for Frankie to acknowledge him.

The two hypnotists shared a look and laughed.

“Jake, you may stand up. Do you have something to tell me?” Frankie asked.

Her Thrall rose to his feet.

“Mistress, lunch is nearly ready,” he said respectfully.

“Thank you Jake. Mistress Dayleen, if you would like to continue this discussion over lunch, Jake can show you to the guest room that I have had prepared for you. There is about a dozen outfits in your size at your disposal. Oh, and you will not try to hypnotize Jake nor try to escape,” Frankie said, her last sentence a command.

Dayleen nodded as she felt an overwhelming compulsion to follow Frankie’s order.

In truth, she had no intention of trying to flee, even if she wasn’t still under a post-hypnotic suggestion to obey Frankie.

Dayleen was intrigued by the turn of events, and wanted to see where they led.

“As you command. That sounds lovely, thank you,” she said, rising to her feet.

Frankie nodded and watched the younger hypnotist follow Jake out of the room.

She closed her eyes, pondering the possibilities the future held.

Let’s see, so the Westbrooks are going to fight Misty, and they will also want the circlet back which means they will come after me…Theodora and her father may not be on the same page…fuck, maybe I don’t want to rule; I can just take Kara and Jake off to some tropical island somewhere and spend the rest of my life naked with them…, Frankie thought, grinning at the idea.

She sighed and opened her eyes.

Disappearing into “retirement” did not appeal to her dominant nature.

Mistress Francesca Russell wanted more power.

She indeed wanted to rule.

“Cleveland, at least,” she said quietly, chuckling.

A short time later, Frankie and Dayleen were seated at one end of a very long table in the house’s formal dining room, eating a healthy meal of grilled fish and vegetables. Jake sat beside his mistress, eating silently while the two women talked.

Lydia stood nearby, now dressed a French maid’s costume, awaiting her Mistress’s commands.

Dayleen was now wearing a snug black long-sleeved top that was low-cut to show off her ample cleavage, along with black leather pants and tall black platform mules. Her dark hair was in a simple ponytail, and she wore her favorite gold pocket-watch around her neck as her only jewelry.

“I have been thinking it over and I really am all in helping you take over Cleveland, Frankie; I truly would prefer you in charge instead of my family or some pawn of Arthur Winston’s,” she said as they ate.

Frankie nodded.

“I genuinely appreciate that, Dayleen. I sincerely want you as part of my team; I really can use your help taking over Cleveland. I don’t intend to be some solo dictator; we will need to build a conclave, and you being a Westbrook will lend some legitimacy to the group, especially if you oppose your family and support me,” she said.

Frankie knew Dayleen was being honest about helping her; the younger woman was still under a post-hypnotic compulsion to both obey and be honest with her.

“I am not sure the rest of the local hypnotist community will see it that way, but I hope you are right,” Dayleen replied.

“They will…or we will make them see it that way. Dayleen, you are taking an awful risk, and it can’t be easy to go against your family, even if you don’t care for them. I promise Kara and I will have your back, whatever happens,” Frankie said sincerely.

Dayleen gave Frankie a nod, her expression stoic.

“It isn’t easy to oppose the family, but my father is an asshole; I don’t want my mother or Lenore harmed, but frankly both he and Theodora need to be knocked down several pegs, and it won’t bother me a bit to see it…or be the one to do it,” she said.

Frankie nodded reassuringly.

“No worries there; you have my word we will go easy on your mother and sister…but they might be banished from Cleveland,” she said apologetically.

“I understand. They are already blackballed here anyway, so that won’t be anything new. I just don’t want to suffer for my family’s hubris and dictatorial legacy bullshit anymore,” Dayleen said, sipping a glass of white wine.

“Speaking of your family, I think we should meet with Lenore as soon as possible; she keeps calling you, and hopefully we can get some insight on what the Westbrooks are up to,” Frankie replied.

Dayleen nodded.

“I can call her and set up a meeting at my club,” she offered.

Frankie was thoughtful.

“Yes, that sounds good. We are going to need some allies in any case; you call Lenore, and I will make a call as well; I have a favor or two I can call in,” she said.

Too bad Victoria is embroiled in that nonsense in New York, and Kaylee too. Oh well, I have another option. Hopefully she is free, Frankie thought to herself.

“Sounds good to me,” Dayleen agreed.

The two women finished eating, then rose and left the dining room, heading out to he house’s large, lavishly decorated back patio.

Lydia immediately moved to clear their dishes from the table.

Jake followed his Mistress, ready to protect her at all times, and obey her every command without hesitation.

Out on the patio, Frankie took out her cell phone and dialed, walking toward a large, beautiful rose garden.

Dayleen also dialed her phone, taking a seat in a comfortable, well-padded chair beside a large gas fire-pit.

“Hello Lenore; you rang?” she said sweetly when her sister answered.

* * *

“All I am saying is ‘Mesmer’ has a nice ring to it,” Maren said with a shrug.

The small, sexy Texan hypnotist was reclining in a deck-chair beside an olympic-sized pool in the backyard of the Los-Angeles home she now shared with her sisters.

Maren was wearing a tiny burnt-orange bikini; her hair was in a ponytail and she wore over-sized white-rimmed sunglasses, her silver belly-button piercing glinting in the sun.

Her lover and Thrall Trent knelt before her, wearing only black swim trunks and a black slave-collar as he concentrated on carefully painting her toenails with white polish.

“Becky Mesmer? I don’t know…,” Maren’s sister Becky replied from the chair to her left.

Becky’s light brown hair was loose and she was clad in a sexy red bikini, her sunglasses sleek with black frames; a glittering ruby solitaire pendant hung from a gold chain around her neck.

Sitting cross-legged in front of Becky was her gorgeous, submissive girlfriend Felix, clad in a black bikini that was even skimpier than Maren’s while she painted Becky’s toenails black.

“It would be kinda neat for all of you to have the same last name,” Felix commented.

“I could see it, at least when we are working together,” said Gwen from her chair to Maren’s right.

The blonde billionaire hypnotist was wearing a simple yet sexy white one-piece swimsuit with a deep “V” in the front and cheap drug-store sunglasses with white frames.

Her left foot and ankle was wrapped in a sports bandage; she had severely sprained the joint nearly two weeks earlier during the fight to free her sister Sabina from the Grassos, and it was still a bit sore.

Gwen’s gorgeous young slave Madison was sitting in front of her, cross-legged like Felix as she painted her Mistress’s toenails sky blue.

Madison was topless, wearing only a tiny black thong and a light blue leather slave-collar.

“I am game for that,” Sabina added from beside Gwen.

The sexy half-Cuban mentalist was wearing a dark green bikini and sleek black sunglasses, her fit fabulous body on display as she lounged in her chair.

Kneeling before Sabina was Abriana Grasso; she too was topless and wearing a black thong and light blue slave collar.

The young woman’s expression was blank as she concentrated on painting Sabina’s toenails with a bright, fiery orange polish.

During her enslavement to the Grassos, Sabina had only been allowed to wear black toenail polish; her newly regained freedom had allowed her to choose a color more in line with her personality.

It had been two weeks since Abriana had been captured by Gwen and her sisters during their mission to free Sabina; the Hypnotic Affairs Division had offered the Grasso’s daughter to Gwen to be “reassigned” as her slave.

Gwen had accepted; she had skillfully and thoroughly hypnotically brainwashed Abriana over the course of two days, turning her into an utterly obedient slave-girl who would serve as she and her sisters’ house menial.

Sabina had taken particular delight in seeing Abriana reduced to a menial slave, after herself having been Abriana and family’s hypnotized obedient servant.

“I don’t know… Doesn’t ‘Becky Mesmer’ sound kind of cheesy?” Becky asked, sticking to her skepticism.

“Mistress Rebecca Mesmer, dear,” Felix said as she continued to paint her girlfriend’s toenails.

“I suppose that does have a ring to it,” Becky allowed with a chuckle.

“Then it is settled; we are the Mesmer Sisters,” Maren said with satisfaction.

“I think it suits the four of you very well,” Felix said with a smile.

“The five of us, darlin’. You are one of us, we keep telling you that,” Gwen replied.

“Yes, bonus sister Felix Mesmer,” Maren added playfully.

“I mean, Becky and Felix could get married…,” Sabina said slyly.

Flex blushed.

“Oh come on, I’m not really one of—,” she began.

“Shush!” Gwen said.

“Hush!” Maren said at the same time.

“Yes, you are, my love,” Becky added with a smile.

“Five is the perfect number for a group of hypnotists, Felix. You are part of our little sisterhood,” Gwen said with finality.

“Well, part of their sisterhood; you are my girlfriend. It would be weird if I considered you my sister since we sleep in the same bed,” Becky added with a chuckle.

“Hey! Sabina slept in my bed last night, and that was all we did, sleep…well, talked and giggled a lot, and ate a lot of chocolate…but still! It doesn’t have to be sexual, you know. Sisters can sleep together,” Maren protested.

Becky sighed.

“You know what I meant, Maren. For fuck’s sake, I feel like I am back in junior high,” she said with a defeated laugh.

Gwen smiled, as did Sabina.

The camaraderie the five women were building felt fantastic, and they were genuinely enjoying one another’s company.

They had spent the past two weeks at the mansion Gwen had bought them, bonding and getting to know one another while Gwen rested her ankle and Becky and Maren recovered from minor injuries they had sustained while rescuing Sabina.

Maren’s phone began to vibrate on the table behind Trent; the handsome Thrall reached back and handed the pink-cased device to his Mistress.

Maren lifted her sunglasses and looked at the screen.

“Well, I’ll be!” she exclaimed, answering the call.

“Hey you! How the heck are you?” Maren said enthusiastically.

Her sisters were quiet as she listened to the person on the other end of the call.

“Oh my! I see. Well, of course I will help you out, I owe you that much at and more. Yes, the day after tomorrow is fine. I have a neat new trick that will come in handy. Yes, I understand darlin’. Actually, I might be able to bring a whole passel full of help if you want…more hypnotists, actually really great ones, as a matter of fact. I can’t promise just yet, but I will get back to you later today…okay, sounds great! Love you, Francesca! ‘Bye!” Maren said.

She disconnected the call and handed the phone to Trent.”

“Okay, you know we are going to ask what that was about…,” Becky prompted her sister.

“Yeah, who is Francesca?” Becky asked.

Maren chuckled.

“Long story short, an old friend calling in a favor,” she replied.

“It sounded like something we can help with…,” Gwen prompted.

Maren nodded.

“If y’all are willing, I would love it,” she agreed.

“Of course I am in, whatever it is; what is the story?” Sabina asked.

Maren took a deep breath.

“A few years back, when I was still new at the mercenary hypnotist thing, I took a job in Cleveland; a woman hired me to take down her boss. He was this real handsome, suave fellow that was seducing and taking advantage of all the pretty young women he hired to work in the brokerage, treating them like garbage and being all smug about it. My client figured he was blackmailing them and using his position to get these women to do what he wanted, and she wanted him knocked down a few pegs. So I got myself an interview for a secretarial job at the firm and hypnotized the recruiter into giving me the job; it didn’t take more than a week before the guy I was hired to hypnotize started hitting on me. One day he called me up to his office; perfect chance to get him, I thought. We sat down on a couch and he started with the chit-chat. I was fixin’ to start my induction, and I realized I couldn’t move. The sneaky bastard was a hypnotist, and he had been workin’ a covert induction on me ever since I stepped foot in his office,” she said sheepishly, pausing her story with a sigh.

“Fuck,” Beck said softly.

“Obviously you got away…,” Gwen prompted gently.

Maren nodded.

“Of course. He decided to take me home so he could program me and add me to his stable. When we got to his condo, there was this sexy, tiny, confident woman just casually sittin’ on his couch. He got all indignant about her trespassin’ and she just laughed at him. He pulls out this shiny gold pocket-watch, and starts trying to hypnotize her. She responded by taking off her huge diamond pendant, and giving it right back to him. She won the duel, and had the guy down kissin’ her feet in nothing flat. She brought me out of my trance, and we got to talking. Her name is Doctor Francesca Russell, goes by Frankie. Long story short, she invited me to stay with her while I was in town, and we became friends. I learned a few tricks from her, and I still owe her for saving my butt. Now she needs help. Sounds like it could be a big tussle,” she said.

“I’m in,” Sabina reiterated immediately.

“So am I,” Becky added without hesitation.

“Anything I can do to help,” Felix said enthusiastically.

Gwen nodded.

“I have heard of Mistress Francesca, she has a good reputation. I will be more than happy to go with you to Cleveland and do whatever is necessary,” she said with a smile.

Maren laughed, amazed and grateful at her sisters’ responses.

“Well, jeez ladies! I didn’t even get to the askin’ part; you don’t even know what she needs or how dangerous it is,” she said.

“It doesn’t matter. If you need or want my help, that’s good enough for me,” Becky said with a shrug.

“That goes for me too; what kind of bonus sister would I be if I didn’t stand by you?” Felix asked with a smile.

“I owe all of you, and besides I am more than happy to help out my new sisters with anything you need. Besides, we are dangerous together,” Sabina added confidently.

“Maren, we are a team now. Ride or die. You would do the same for any of us. Whatever you need, we are here,” Gwen said kindly.

Maren took a deep breath and nodded.

She was still getting used to having the unconditional support of not one or even two but four strong women.

“Y’all are just so amazing! Thank you gals, all of you. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I will get details from Frankie in a bit,” she said gratefully.

“Saddle up, Mesmer sisters! We are goin’ to…Cleveland?…I guess…,” Becky said in a terrible Texas accent, drawing laughs from her sisters.

“Oh honey…,” Maren said, shaking her head.

“I will get the jet ready,” Gwen said with a smile, picking up her phone and dialing.

* * *

“Okay, Lenore is even more spun-up than I expected. She wants to meet in two hours,” Dayleen informed Frankie when they had both finished their calls.

Frankie was thoughtful.

“Do you think she will try something? Could it be a trap?” she asked.

Dayleen shook her head.

“I really doubt it. That isn’t Lenore’s style. She wants to avoid conflict, especially between me and Theodora. She wants me to bring the Queen’s Will and give it to her,” she replied.

Frankie chuckled.

“That isn’t happening,” she said.

“I agree, no way should we give it back to my family. So what are we going to say to her?” Dayleen asked.

“I think we should give her the opportunity to join us; if she wants to restore your family name, she can do it by supporting me like you are,” Frankie replied.

Dayleen shook her head again.

“Lenore won’t go for that; she will never betray Theodora or our parents. I don’t think she will do anything to hurt me directly, but she won’t join us. She will hope to convince me that I should come back and behave, and she will likely make some thinly veiled threats in an attempt to intimidate you,” she said.

“Well, if she does intimidate me I won’t let it show,” Frankie replied with a smile and wink.

Dayleen laughed.

“Lenore is very skilled, and she makes domination an art form, but she honestly doesn’t have a ton of dueling experience and I take her when we practice just as often as she beats me. Besides, she is nothing compared to Theodora. Our older sister is by far he most powerful hypnotist in the family, even more so than our mother and father. She is far more sadistic, and won’t hesitate to make me kiss her ass if she gets the chance, and probably far worse. The only thing that has held her back from trying to take over Cleveland sooner is her massive self-esteem and daddy issues,” she said.

Frankie nodded.

“It sounds like we have our work cut out for us. Luckily, I have help on the way,” she said.

“Oh? Anyone I know?” Dayleen asked.

“I doubt it, but I will have some more details for you later today. Sounds like we better go get glammed up for a meeting with Mistress Lenore. I will call Kara so she can join us,” Frankie replied with a wink.

“Sounds good to me. I still have a few friends I can call as well; this shit is getting real, isn’t it?” Dayleen asked.

Frankie nodded solemnly.

“I am not going to sugarcoat it, I am going for the big payoff and I could easily end up a slave or worse. If you want out, now is the time,” she said.

Dayleen shook her head.

“Fuck that. I am with you on this, Frankie. I don’t want The Spiral or my family taking over my hometown. I want to be friends with the Queen,” she said with a smile.

Frankie nodded her approval.

“Game time,” she said with an eager smile of her own.

* * *

About ninety minutes later Frankie, Kara and Dayleen were seated in the back of a limousine as it made its way slowly across the city.

All three hypnotists were dressed as if they were attending a red-carpet event in Hollywood.

Frankie wore a long, light-purple strapless gown and very tall platform sandals of the same color. Her hair was in fancy updo, and she had on plenty of glittering diamond jewelry as well as her favorite gold and emerald toe ring. She wore heavy dark purple eyeshadow, and she carried a small black clutch.

Kara and Dayleen were dressed similarly; Kara wore a fabulous red midi dress and tall strappy black stiletto sandals, her hair blue-streaked hair loose, while Dayleen was in a sexy black minidress and tall jade-green platform sandals with her dark brown hair in a french braid. They both wore plenty of expensive jewelry and makeup that accentuated their natural beauty perfectly.

Also in the car were the three hypnotists’ Thralls. Jake wore a dark grey suit and his typical stoic expression, while Kara’s new slave Mia was barefoot, her toenails black, and had her hair in a tight bun; she was dressed in black leather pants and a snug long-sleeved dark green top that was cut high to show off her fabulous abs. Dayleen’s Thrall Kurt was wearing a black long-sleeved silk button-up shirt and black pants, along with black combat boots and dark sunglasses. All there Thralls wore slave-collars that matched the color of their owner’s dress.

The group rode in silence, the hypnotists lost in thought. Kara and Frankie were holding hands.

The limousine reached Dayleen’s club “D’s” and stopped in front of the main entrance. The driver got out of the vehicle and opened the door; the three hypnotists stepped out first, followed by their slaves.

“Thank you. Go park somewhere and wait for my call,” Frankie said dismissively to the driver, who nodded and moved immediately to comply.

While the man wasn’t hypnotized, he was eager to obey, motivated by the enormous amount of money Frankie paid him to ferry her around the city.

The three hypnotists waited while Kurt unlocked the club’s front doors.

It was early afternoon; the club did not open until nine p.m. most evenings.

Dayleen’s Thrall held the door open so the three beautiful women could stride into the building, followed by Jake and Mia. Kurt entered last, closing and locking the door.

Frankie, Kara and Dayleen all stopped upon entering the club’s main lounge area, mildly surprised to see a pair of figures, one man and one woman, standing in the middle of the dimly lit room amid the tables and booths.

“You are late, sister,” Lenore Westbrook said calmly.

Dayleen snorted.

“Hardly; we are right on time, Len. And who do you think you are, breaking into my place? Am I supposed to be impressed? Intimidated?” she asked derisively.

The beautiful young Lenore chuckled and shook her head.

“I merely let myself in. You are always so combative; have I been that terrible to you over the years?” she asked.

Dayleen chuckled.

“It is nice to see you, Len. Can I offer you a drink?” she asked.

Lenore shook her head slightly.

“No, I am fine thank you. Are you going to introduce me to your friends?” she asked, eyeing Frankie and Kara warily.

The two women with Dayleen were watching Lenore and her companion with equal caution.

The curvy, fit middle Westbrook sister was wearing a pale green floor-length one-shoulder gown with a thigh-high slit on the right side. Her brown hair was streaked with dark blue, similar to Kara’s, and was in an intricate wrap-around braid. Her olive skin was flawless, and round her neck was her customary huge, oval-shaped yellow sapphire pendant, its glittering facets complementing her amber eyes. She wore large dangling emerald earrings, and a simple diamond bracelet on her right wrist. Her fingernails were painted in a green-tipped French manicure, and she wore a gold ring set with a large emerald on her left middle finger. Five-foot-four, her footwear consisted of very tall nude wrap-around sandals that added four inches to her height, and her toenails were a shimmering dark green.

Lenore Westbrook was a picture of elegance and grace, her expression relaxed and confident.

Dayleen nodded.

“Of course; Mistress Lenore Westbrook, this is Mistress Francesca Russell and Mistress Kara,” she said formally.

She had not used Kara’s last name to protect the younger hypnotist’s family.

“Mistress Lenore, it is nice to meet you,” Frankie said politely, nodding.

“Hello, Mistress Lenore,” Kara said, also inclining her head.

“Mistresses; thank you for meeting me. Shall we sit?” Lenore replied, nodding toward a large VIP booth.

Standing to the side and slightly beside Lenore, her Principal Slave Christopher watched the proceedings impassively, his blue eyes alert for danger to his Mistress.

He was tall and very handsome, with broad shoulders and strong arms. He was dressed in a perfectly tailored black suit with a dark green tie and a matching slave collar. His blond hair was pulled back in a short ponytail, and her stood with his arms behind his back, his jacket open to prominently display the nine-millimeter pistol holstered on his belt.

“Of course, thank you,” Frankie replied.

Dayleen scowled at her sister as they group took their seats.

Lenore smirked and winked at Dayleen.

“Kurt, fetch us a bottle of good brandy and glasses from my private stock,” Dayleen commanded, ignoring her sister’s wink.

“Yes, Mistress,” her Thrall replied, moving immediately to obey.

Jake, Mia and Christopher took up positions standing away from their respective owners, but close enough to instantly come to their aid if required.

“I am impressed you came with only a single slave, Mistress Lenore,” Frankie commented.

Dayleen snorted.

“She didn’t; there are five heavily armed hypno-goons nearby, probably in the kitchen. Len and Theo don’t go anywhere without their security teams; isn’t that right, sister?” she asked with a hint of disdain.

“It is only prudent, wouldn’t you agree Mistress Francesca?” Lenore asked, unperturbed.

“Please, just call me ‘Frankie.’ I see no need to be too formal. And yes, a hypnodomme can never be too careful,” Frankie replied amiably.

Behind her easygoing demeanor, she was reminded of her recent enslavement to Goddess Donna; the stray thought filled her with shame and anger, and it took her some effort to force the feelings away.

Beside Frankie, Kara sensed her sudden tension and placed her hand gently on her lover’s thigh.

Frankie calmed instantly, glancing at Kara and smiling.

“Okay, since we aren’t being formal, what do you want Len?” Dayleen asked, a hint of irritation in her voice.

Kurt arrived with the brandy, and he quickly filled a glass for each of the hypnotists, leaving the bottle and moving to stand behind his Mistress.

Lenore smiled and casually raised the brandy to her lips, taking her time before speaking.

“I want what is mine. What you stole,” she finally said quietly.

Dayleen smiled.

“I have no idea what you are talking about,” she said with mock ignorance.

Lenore rolled her eyes.

“Damn it, Dayleen! You took the Queen’s Will; I saw it on the security cameras, okay? We figured out what you did,” she said, exasperation creeping past her stoic visage.

Dayleen frowned.

“Does Theo know?” she asked quietly, suddenly serious.

Lenore shook her head.

“Not yet, but it doesn’t matter, because she will find out. She already paid visits to all the women with the name you used to buy the safe. Needless to say, they all suffered massive indignities and humiliation because of you,” she said.

Dayleen shrugged.

“Ask me if I care,” she said.

Lenore sighed.

“Dayleen, you are playing with fire, damn it. Not only is Theo pissed, but Father is on a rampage as well; he wants the Will found now, and has ordered Theo and I to recover it,” she said.

Dayleen shrugged.

“Again…this is me not caring,” she said calmly.

“Dayleen, Grandmother left the Queen’s Will to me. Do you care about that?” Lenore snapped.

Before Dayleen could answer, Frankie spoke up.

“Pardon me, Mistress Lenore but Dayleen doesn’t have the Queen’s Will anymore. I do,” she said.

Lenore’s expression became dangerous as she locked eyes with Frankie.

“Then you will return it,” she said coolly.

Frankie grinned, matching Lenore’s stare.

“No,” she said simply.

Lenore’s jaw clenched.

“You will return my property, or I will add you to my harem,” she said with icy calm.

“It is my property now, Mistress Lenore. I beat Dayleen in a duel and claimed it,” Frankie replied casually.

Lenore glanced at her sister.

“Is she under hypnotic influence now?” she asked, concern for Dayleen momentarily overriding her desire to recover the Queen’s Will.

“No,” both Frankie and Dayleen said at the same time.

“She joined my cause willingly,” Frankie added.

“Your cause…and that is?” Lenore asked with skepticism.

“I am taking over Cleveland. It is my city, and the True Hypnotist Community will bow to me,” Frankie replied.

Lenore laughed.

“That is adorable; a fifty-year-old upstart is going to take over Cleveland,” she said derisively.

Frankie smiled, more due to the fact that Lenore had underestimated her age than anything else.

“I am going to do exactly that,” she said sweetly.

Lenore snorted.

“You aren’t strong enough; I have never even heard of you until today, ‘Frankie’. If you put on the Will it will reduce you to a mindless drooling wreck,” she said.

“Oh really? I don’t think so. I am certain I can handle it,” Frankie replied confidently.

Lenore looked uncertain for an instant; then her expression grew hard.

“I would advise you to hand it over to me,” she said with quiet menace.

“And I said: ‘no’; the Queen’s Will is mine, and so is Cleveland,” Frankie replied in an equally menacing fashion.

“It belongs to my family, to me,” Lenore replied, her face turning red.

“Sister, please think about this; do you really think Father and Theo will allow you to become Queen?” Dayleen said reasonably.

Lenore scowled at her sister.

There was a moment of tense silence before Lenore’s expression softened.

She took a deep breath.

“No,” she admitted quietly.

Dayleen nodded with relief.

“Len listen, if you join us—,” she began.

Join you? What and follow an upstart?” Lenore interrupted her sister, an incredulous expression her face.

“Why not? Frankie is a great hypnotist, and will make an excellent queen,” Dayleen replied reasonably.

“You know that I am not going to do that. Cleveland belongs to the Westbrooks, and the Queen’s Will belongs to me. Damn it, you put me in a very difficult position, Day,” Lenore snapped.

I am putting you in a difficult position, Mistress Lenore. You need to back down now, while I will still let you,” Frankie said calmly before Dayleen could reply.

She stared brazenly at Lenore.

“You don’t think I can take all three of you? I am a Westbrook, a far better hypnotist than Dayleen is, than all of you combined. No one lets me do anything, I will take what is mine,” Lenore said, her anger getting the better of her.

She reached up to lift her magnificent yellow sapphire pendant from her chest.

The yellow gemstone sparkled seductively.

Kara and Dayleen both tensed.

“Ladies, please—,” Kara began.

“Len, please do not do this!” Dayleen said at the same time.

Both hypnotists reflexively reached for their own pendants.

They moved too slowly.

“Watch the sapphire…follow it back and forth…feel it drawing your eyes…back and forth…,” Lenore began in her strong, well-trained hypnotist’s voice.

Her pendant instantly started swinging smoothly, glittering brilliantly as it moved.

Frankie, Dayleen and Kara could immediately feel Lenore’s impressive hypnotic energy radiating from the gem as it channelled and amplified her power; their bodies almost instantly starting to tingle as Lenore began her induction.

She had gotten the drop on them, and there was a very real possibility she would entrance all three of them.

It was a bold, arrogant move.

One that could spell disaster for Frankie and her allies.

“Listen to my voice and feel yourselves relaxing more and more…your minds becoming blank as all the tension leaves your bodies…you are feeling so relaxed…you are already getting sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy even as you continue watching the sapphire… you must follow it…back…and forth…feel the tension leaving your bodies…even muscle starting to relax…,” Lenore continued in her powerful, soothing monotone.

The beautiful yellow gemstone swung rhythmically, perfectly timed with the cadence of Lenore’s induction.

Kara and Dayleen sluggishly raised their own pendants even as their eyes locked on the sparkling yellow sapphire and began involuntarily following it back and forth.

“Lenore…stop…,” Dayleen said slowly.

“I…you…wait…,” Kara stammered.

Both women’s eyelids were already beginning to droop as Lenore’s voice flowed into their minds.

Their hands fell back to their sides as they began to rapidly drop into hypnosis.

Lenore smirked as she continued her induction.

“That’s it…just keep your eyes on the sapphire…back and forth…relax and listen to my voice…your thoughts are fading away…your minds going blank…relaxing more and more as you follow the soothing yellow gemstone…it will feel so good to let go and relax deeper with every swing…back and forth…,” she said firmly.

Frankie too was being quickly entranced; however, she did not reach for her own diamond pendant. Instead, with tremendous effort, she tore her gaze from the glittering sapphire and opened her eyes wide, locking stares with Lenore.

Look into my eyes!” Frankie said in her own powerful voice.

Suddenly, her pupils began to glow, emitting a shimmering golden light.

Frankie had activated the Mistress’s Gaze.

Lenore gasped as tremendous hypnotic power slammed into her.

“Just keep watching the…sparkling sapphire and…and…oh my—,” Lenore stammered, suddenly distracted.

She was caught completely off-guard, and the concentrated hypnotic energy Frankie was emitting from her eyes instantly made it difficult for her to think clearly.

“Look deeper, deeper into my eyes, Lenore…relax and listen to my voice…you cannot move…you cannot think…my words are now your thoughts, your commands…you must listen and obey…listen and obey…you are hypnotized, I am your Mistress!” Frankie declared confidently.

Her voice reverberated with power as her eyes continued to glow fiercely.

“I…I…no…,” Lenore mumbled, a shocked expression on her face.

Her eyes were wide now and unblinking, her mouth hanging open as she struggled to resist.

Lenore’s slave Christopher realized his Mistress was in danger, and he immediately reached toward Frankie with one hand while raising his other hand to activate his earpiece radio.

“Mistress is in trouble,” he said.

Jake immediately moved to intercept him.

Mia was even faster.

She took a step toward Christopher and unleashed an impressive flurry of kicks, striking him in his outstretch arm, groin, stomach and chest in rapid succession before finishing with a beautiful spinning kick that smashed into his temple and dropped him to the floor in a heap.

Mia let out a triumphant shriek and dashed toward the kitchen door as Lenore’s security team began to emerge.

The skilled marital artist leapt into the air and kicked the first man who entered the room squarely in the chest, knocking him backward into the man behind him.

Both went sprawling to the floor.

Mia landed lightly and launched a kick into the third man’s arm, knocking the high-caliber pistol from his hand.

Jake smoothly drew his own suppressed pistol and fired two rounds, hitting the fourth man squarely in the chest.

He was wearing ballistic armor beneath his suit jacket, but the impact of the bullets knocked him off balance and he tripped over one of his companions and fell to the floor.

Dayleen’s Thrall Kurt, compelled to protect his Mistress, ran over and grabbed the man Mia had disarmed, placing him in a chokehold.

The fifth member of Lenore’s security team was an attractive woman with short dark hair, who immediately launched a flurry of punches and kicks at Mia, who skillfully blocked and dodged the attacks.

By this time Kara had shaken off Lenore’s induction and risen from her seat; she moved quickly toward the fight and snapped a kick into the face of the man Jake had shot as he struggled to rise, then bent and grabbed his hair and pulled him into a kneeling position.

“Follow my fingers…up and down, back and forth…relax and listen to my voice…keep watching my fingers as they move up and down…back and forth…relax…no need to think…listen to my voice and…sleep!” Kara said, gracefully fluttering the fingers of her free before the man’s eyes, moving her hand up and down, side to side in a perfect butterfly induction.

The man’s eyes reflexively followed her fingers as her reached up to grab Kara’s hand that was grasping his hair.

He began to blink as he tried to fight off the sudden powerful urge to sleep.

“You will close your eyes and sleep for me now! Deep asleep!” Kara said firmly.

She stopped moving her hand and snapped her fingers in front of his eyes.

The man’s eyes slammed shut and he wilted to the floor.

By this time, the two men Mia had initially knocked down had gotten to their feet; while Mia continued to exchange blows with the female hypno-goon, Dayleen moved to stand in front of one of them, her golden pocket watch dangling from her hand, swinging briskly back and forth.

“Look at the watch and listen to my voice,” she said in a soothing monotone.

The beautiful golden timepiece reflected the light into the man’s eyes as it moved.

The man hesitated, a look of uncertainty on his face; his hypnotic conditioning was causing him conflicted compulsions.

Dayleen was a Westbrook, and he was not allowed to harm her.

However, Lenore was his direct owner, and he could not allow her to be attacked.

He slowly raised his arms, intending to grab Dayleen and restrain her.

“Follow the watch, let it draw your eyes…relax for me…listen to my voice and feel yourself relaxing more and more with every word I speak…you cannot move…you cannot think…you must simply follow the watch and listen to my voice…,” Dayleen continued, her voice a rhythmic cadence timed perfectly to her watch’s swing.

Without missing a beat, she smoothly took a step back to remain out of the man’s reach while continuing her induction.

While Dayleen was hypnotizing the first man, the second one that Mia had knocked down was moving toward Frankie, his pistol raised.

He crashed to the floor as Jake picked up a chair and viciously smashed it over his head.

Kurt had choked out his opponent, and had moved to back up Dayleen. The youngest Westbrook sister was not in need of her Thrall’s assistance, however; she smiled with satisfaction as the target of her hypnotism wilted to the floor at her feet.

By now, Mia had gotten her opponent into a painful armlock and had the woman immobilized on her knees; Kara turned from the man she had hypnotized with her butterfly induction and smoothly raised her diamond pendant before the eyes of the woman Mia held.

“Just relax, and look at the diamond, and the pain will stop…,” Kara said soothingly as she used her free hand to spin the pendant, making the fabulous gemstone sparkle brilliantly, it’s many facets reflecting the light into the woman’s eyes.

As the fight continued, Frankie continued to concentrate, pouring hypnotizing energy into Lenore, who was still impressively fighting going into trance.

“You are hypnotized! I am your Mistress! You must obey me!” she said loudly.

Lenore trembled, her eyes riveted to Frankie’s gaze as she tried desperately to resist the unexpected and powerful advanced induction.

Her resolve finally broke as The Mistress’s Gaze overcame her will.

“You are…my Mistress…I must…obey…,” she mumbled, her shoulders slumping as she dropped into a trance.

“Close your eyes and sleep now,” Frankie said firmly.

She let out a gasp as her eyes returned to normal; she slumped in her seat, grabbing the table to keep from falling to the floor as sudden fatigue and dizziness swept over her.

Lenore’s eyes closed and her head nodded.

Beside the table, Christopher struggled to his feet, raising a pistol toward Frankie.

He fell back to the floor as Jake snatched the pistol and smashed the heel of his hand hard into his temple.

“Mistress!” Jake said, panic in his voice as he threw the pistol across the room and moved to sit beside Frankie in the booth.

“I…I am okay…I think,” Frankie said as Jake wrapped his strong arm around her.

“Holy shit, what was that?” Dayleen asked, moving back to stand beside Frankie.

She looked at her hypnotized sister in amazement.

“Frankie! Are you okay?” Kara asked with concern, rushing to her lover’s side.

Lenore and her goons had been neutralized; the fight was over.

“I am fine; I just used a new technique, The Mistress’s Gaze, for the first time. It was out of desperation, really. It looks like it worked, though,” Frankie replied, leaning gratefully against Jake.

She closed her eyes and took slow, deep breaths as she regained her equilibrium.

“The Mistress’s Gaze; that is impressive, no one in my family has that power. Theodora has tried to learn it for years,” Dayleen said with a nod.

“It totally saved our asses! She nearly had all three of us!” Kara added, eyeing the hypnotized Lenore with respect.

Dayleen nodded in agreement.

“Yes, Len is really good at mass hypnosis; still, I am really surprised she tried it like that. Very out of character for her; she is usually more reserved, more patient. That was a more Theodora move. She must be feeling desperate as well as angry,” she said, sympathy in her voice.

“Well, I don’t blame her, honestly. She did nearly get us. Okay…make sure all her minions are secure, we need to wipe their memories. I am going to have a little chat with Lenore,” Franke said, opening her eyes and taking charge.

She turned and kissed Kara deeply, then did the same to Jake.

“Thank you both,” she whispered gratefully to her lovers.

“Right,” Kara said, rising.

Jake reluctantly did the same, compelled to obey Frankie’s every command.

Dayleen looked uncertain.

“Frankie, what are you going to do to her?” she asked quietly.

Frankie smiled and patted the seat next to her.

“Don’t worry, I am not going to do anything awful or make her my sex-slave. I am just going to…adjust her viewpoint on the situation. Please, sit. I am not going to hide anything from you. I know she is your sister,” she said kindly in her therapist’s voice.

Dayleen took a deep breath and sat.

“Thank you. Kurt, you will help them,” she said, nodding toward Kara and Jake.

“Yes, Mistress,” her Thrall replied, moving to obey.

Frankie nodded and patted Dayleen on the arm reassuringly.

“She had a very strong mind and will,” Dayleen warned.

“Oh I saw that first hand. I am going to have to take my time and put her much deeper into trance. Lenore, can you hear me?” Frankie asked.

“Yes,” the hypnotized woman murmured.

“Excellent; you are feeling wonderful, completely relaxed. All you hear is the sound of my voice. All of your cares, your fears, your worries are gone. You are feeling so good; you simply want to relax even deeper and listen to my voice…listen, and obey…now, at the count of three I am going to snap my fingers, and you will open your eyes and come out of trance; when I snap them again, you will instantly close your eyes and drop back into trance, twice as deep as you are now…each time I count and snap, you will come out of trance, and when I snap again, you will instantly drop twice as deep as before…understand?” Frankie asked next.

“Yes…,” Lenore said softly, frowning.

“Very good, Lenore; one, two, three, awake!” Frankie said firmly.

She snapped her fingers, and Lenore’s eyes fluttered open.

She looked confused for an instant before Frankie snapped again.

“Sleep! Deeper, deeper down,” Frankie said firmly.

Lenore’s eyes snapped shut.

“One, two, three, up, up, up!” Frankie said, snapping.

Again, Lenore’s eyes opened.

Again, Frankie snapped.

“And back down, down deeper into relaxation for me,” she said soothingly.

Lenore’s eyes snapped shut.

“And one, two, three, awaken Lenore,” Frankie said, snapping yet again.

Lenore’s eyes fluttered open.

They slammed shut instantly as Frankie snapped loudly.

“Back down into trance, twice as deep, completely relaxed, mind empty and hearing only my voice. One, two, three, awaken,” Frankie intoned.

Snap

Lenore’s eyes opened.

“And drop back down deeper, twice as deep, feeling wonderful, completely relaxed and open to my suggestions,” Frankie said.

Snap

She repeated the process another dozen times, bringing Lenore up and dropping her immediately into an even deeper trance.

Dayleen watched as Frankie skillfully fractionated her sister, placing Lenore very deep into hypnosis.

While Frankie was working on Lenore, Kara instructed Mia to keep watch while she supervised Jake and Kurt getting all of Lenore’s minions seated at a table and bound to their chairs with the zip-ties Jake carried so they could be hypnotized and have their memories of what had taken place erased.

When Frankie was satisfied with the depth of Lenore’s trance, she sat back took a deep breath.

“Jake, be a dear and bring me some water,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress!” Jake said, hurrying to the bar to fetch his Mistress her drink.

“Okay, so I am thinking we will send Lenore away believing the meeting was a bit of an impasse…and with a suggestion that she will gradually start to see things our way and realize that it is in everyone’s best interest for me to be Queen. I am sure her mind is too strong to try and control her more directly,” Frankie said, accepting her water from Jake and taking a sip.

Dayleen nodded.

“Yes, I think a suggestion that will gradually become stronger, build on itself over time is the way to go. And of course a well-hidden trigger,” she said.

“So, something like ‘You are going to notice that Mistress Francesca is very suited to leading, and would be an excellent choice to rule Cleveland. Every time you think about Francesca, this thought will grow stronger in your mind, and eventually you will come to strongly believe it. In addition, every time you look at your father or your sister Theodora, you will feel like they, and your entire family, are unsuited to rule. Eventually, you will want to assist Dayleen in helping Mistress Francesca in becoming Queen of Cleveland’…er, maybe…sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt…,” Kara said, her voice trailing off.

She looked sheepish after speaking, turning red with embarrassment as the two more experienced hypnotists looked at her.

Frankie broke into big grin, and Dayleen nodded and smiled.

“Yes, exactly along those lines,” Frankie said.

“You are right on, Kara. Have a little confidence in yourself, ok? I can tell you are a great hypnotist, and your instincts are obviously good,” Dayleen added kindly.

Kara blushed at the praise.

“Thank you ladies; sometimes I still feel like a fraud,” she said.

“Yes, so much of a fraud you hypnotized me the first time we met,” Frankie reminded her, leaning over to kiss Kara’s cheek.

“That’s right I did, and I made you walk around the neighborhood naked…not that you were bothered by that at all,” Kara replied with a giggle.

Dayleen chuckled.

“You two are cute; my family could learn a thing or two from being part of the community rather than trying to rule it from a distance,” she said ruefully.

“Well, getting Lenore on our side is a good first step to that end,” Frankie replied, refocusing her attention on the hypnotized Westbrook sister.

“Go ahead, Frankie, give her the suggestions; I trust you not to fuck her up,” Dayleen said.

Frankie nodded.

“I appreciate that. I will make sure the trigger to drop her into trance works for all three of us. It will be…Talking Canary,” she said.

“Got it. Okay, Dayleen and I will get Lenore’s minions cleaned up and their minds wiped while you are giving her suggestions. And, we need to make sure everyone ignores the fact that one of them has bullet holes in his clothes and slugs stuck in his vest, including Lenore. Otherwise she might get suspicious,” Kara said.

Dayleen nodded.

“Right, good thinking Kara. You really are on top of stuff. Let me know when you are done, Frankie; there is something I…want from Lenore before we let her go,” she said.

“Sure thing,” Frankie agreed with a shrug.

Kara and Dayleen rose and went back to where Lenore’s goons were seated.

Frankie focused her attention on Lenore.

“Lenore, listen to me very, very carefully…,” she began.

Thirty minutes later, both Lenore and her minions had been programmed to Frankie and her companions’ liking.

“Okay, the goons are prepped,” Kara announced.

“Excellent; I think Lenore is all set as well,” Frankie replied, eyeing the hypnotized woman with smug satisfaction.

She had taken her time giving Lenore suggestions, wording them carefully and repeating them multiple times, making sure they took root deep in the woman’s subconscious.

Legacy hypnotist indeed; I would make you kiss my ass if Dayleen wasn’t here you arrogant cunt, she thought haughtily.

“Great! So she will obey me?” Dayleen asked slyly.

“Yes…,” Frankie replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Lenore, get down on the floor, crawl to me and lick my foot,” Dayleen ordered, extending her right foot a bit.

“Yes, Mistress Dayleen,” Lenore said, immediately getting on her hands and knees and crawling toward her sister.

Dayleen took out her phone and took several pictures, then recorded a short video as her sister licked her sexy foot and jade-green platform sandal.

Kara giggled and Frankie laughed.

That is what you wanted? Well, I guess I am not surprised,” Frankie said with an approving nod.

Looks like I am not the only petty bitch here, she thought to herself.

“Sisterly love,” Kara said, shaking her head.

Her own sister Kaylee, also a hypnotist, would not be above such antics, and truthfully neither would Kara if the opportunity presented itself.

Dayleen shrugged.

“It goes with the territory with a family of hypnodommes. I rarely get one over on Len or Theo, I couldn’t pass this up,” she said with an unapologetic chuckle.

“Understandable; no harm in a little foot-worship,” Frankie said, enjoying the spectacle of the arrogant Mistress Lenore Westbrook reduced to a foot-slave.

Again, she wished she could make the snobby woman eat her ass, and seriously considered doing so.

Fuck, I am as bad as Victoria or Donna these days, she admonished herself.

Frankie decided against it, out of respect for new partnership with Dayleen.

No reason to cause any tension with your new ally. There is a long list of people in line to lick your asshole, she reasoned, a wicked grin touching her lips.

“Okay Len, enough. Stand up,” Dayleen commanded when she was satisfied with her sister’s humiliation.

Lenore Westbrook obeyed her sister’s command, rising to her feet.

Dayleen sighed.

“I am sorry it took hypnosis to get you to see my side of things, but it is for the best,” she lamented, suddenly uneasy at the sight of her entranced sister.

“I am sorry too, Dayleen. Are you sure you are okay with this?” Frankie asked gently.

“Yes, I am; my family can’t be allowed to rule the city again, and we certainly don’t want Arthur Winston’s proxy Misty the Naked Cunt in charge,” Dayleen replied without hesitation.

Frankie nodded, and Kara moved over and offered Dayleen a hug.

“I have a little sister who is a hypnotist; we almost never agree on anything, and I have hypnotized her more than once when we disagreed on something. Now she is mixed up in that craziness in New York, completely against my advice of course; so I can understand how you feel a little bit, honey,” Kara said as she embraced her new friend.

“Thank you Kara; families are tough, and hypnotist families are the worst,” Dayleen replied as they hugged.

“That they are,” Kara agreed.

“What do you think your family will do next, Dayleen?” Frankie asked.

Dayleen sighed.

“Neither my father or my sister Theodora are patient people; they will find out I took the Queen’s Will eventually, and they will come for it—and me,” she said.

“Don’t worry, we will be ready,” Kara assured her.

“Don’t forget Misty and her crew are looking to take over as well; we might be a bit outnumbered,” Dayleen replied.

Kara nodded.

“We could use some allies for sure. It is too bad my sister and Victoria Dominique are so busy with fighting The Master,” she lamented.

As if on cue, Frankie’s cell phone dinged softly, indicating a text message as it sat on the table they’d been sitting at earlier.

She walked over and picked it up and looked at the screen.

A big grin spread across Frankie’s face as she read the message.

“Ask and you shall receive, Kara. My friend Maren is on her way with four other hypnotists, all ready to help us fight. She will call me when they get to town tomorrow,” she said excitedly.

“Holy shit, you really know how to call in a favor, Frankie,” Dayleen said with a chuckle.

“I honestly was just hoping for Maren, she is a great hypnotist and an expert martial artist; five hypnotists in unbelievable. Speaking of family, apparently the hypnotists she is bringing are all her sisters,” Frankie replied, clearly relieved.

“Hooray for sisters,” Kara said, smiling.

“This means we might have a fair chance against both Misty and my family,” Dayleen said, also appearing relieved.

“Speaking of Misty, what is the plan? Are we going to meet with her and see if a peaceful solution is possible? Or just go after her?” Kara asked.

Frankie smiled playfully.

“I think I will invite her to my birthday party,” she said slyly.

Dayleen laughed, and Kara grinned.

“That is an interesting idea,” Kara said neutrally.

“I like it; propriety says she can’t try anything if she’s your guest, and likewise you are expected to treat her with respect and give her safe conduct. It will be a good way to feel her out, see how serious the threat from The Spiral is,” Dayleen said.

“Legacy hypnotist traditions?” Kara asked with a raised eyebrow.

Dayleen nodded.

“Yes, actually; very useful for having conversations with rivals without what just happened here,” she said, looking around the lounge with a shrug.

“Speaking of which, why did your sister attack us? It was awfully bold, wasn’t it?” Kara asked.

“Lenore was upset, and she knows I stole from her; it wasn’t a formal meeting and we didn’t agree to any safe conduct. It was out of character for her, but totally acceptable. She is a very formidable hypnotist, which I am sure you felt. We got a little lucky she didn’t take us,” Dayleen replied with a shrug.

“And she is fortunate we are reasonable,” Frankie added, eyeing Lenore with a mixture of disdain and respect.

“Yes, she is, and I appreciate that you are as well. Maybe you should invite my family as well…,” Dayleen replied, nodding at Frankie.

Frankie nodded back, smiling.

“That is an interesting idea! Perhaps I will,” she said thoughtfully.

Frankie was quite pleased with how things were progressing; she had a new skilled ally in Dayleen, and her own hypnotic skills were growing as well.

I actually used the Mistress’s Gaze! Cleveland is going to be mine…although I am going to have to risk putting on The Queen’s Will, she thought with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

“Whatever you decide, I am with you Frankie. Shall we wrap things up here?” Kara asked, shaking Frankie from her reverie.

“Sounds good to me,” Dayleen replied.

Frankie nodded. She sent Lenore and her minions on their way; they exited the club through the back door, piling into a pair of luxury SUVs where they would sit quietly for several minutes before coming out of their trances with no memory of what had taken place in the club.

Instead, Lenore would believe she had engaged in a fruitless negotiation with the impressive Mistress Francesca Russell and her own sister Dayleen, and that she had decided not to escalate the situation; thanks to Frankie’s carefully worded post-hypnotic suggestions, she would not notice or question any of her minions’ scrape or bruises, nor the damage to their clothing or the slugs in the body armor of the man who had been shot.

She would simply have him replace it, then forget doing so.

In the back of Lenore’s mind, she was going to find a small doubt begin to form, the idea that perhaps Francesca should keep the Queen’s Will and rule; after all, Dayleen supports her, and her own family is dangerous and petty…

After Lenore had gone, Dayleen insisted they have a shot before they left. She commanded Kurt to fetch the good tequila along with three lemon wedges and a salt shaker. Each of the hypnotists licked their hand between their thumb and forefinger, then sprinkled a pinch of salt onto the spot they’d licked.

“To new friends,” Frankie said, raising her shot glass.

“To sisters,” Kara added.

“To the Queen of Cleveland; long live the Queen!” Dayleen said.

The three sexy hypnodommes clinked their glasses, licked the salt off their hands and down the tequila, following the shot by biting into their slice of lemon.

“Damn, that was good stuff! Thank you Dayleen,” Frankie declared.

“Yes, it was fabulous, thank you,” Kara agreed.

“My pleasure ladies,” Dayleen replied.

Frankie opened her clutch and produced a vial of cocaine, looking at her companions with a raised eyebrow.

“Sure,” Kara replied.

Dayleen nodded.

“Absolutely,” she said.

Frankie slyly dumped a bit of the drug onto her cleavage, which Kara moved to eagerly inhale from her lover’s skin. She then took the vial and did the same, putting some of the white powder on her own chest. She nodded at Dayleen, who giggled and moved to snort the cocaine off of Kara. Dayleen then took the vial and place a small amount of the drug on her own cleavage, which Frankie promptly moved to snort up.

“Mmmm, now that is good stuff,” Dayleen said appreciatively as she handed Frankie the vial.

Frankie winked at her as she put the cocaine back into her clutch, then picked up her phone and called her limousine. The hypnotists gathered their Thralls and left the club through the front door.

The three hypnotists settled into the back of the vehicle for the ride back to Frankie’s home.

“That went well, all things considered,” Frankie said, kicking off her sandals and pointing at her bare feet.

Jake instantly knelt before her and began to give her a foot massage.

“Yes, it really did; I am still a bit shocked Lenore tried to hypnotize us, but in truth she had a good chance of pulling it off if you didn’t do what you did, Frankie,” Dayleen replied.

“Yes, that was amazing, by the way. I am very proud of you, lover,” Kara added from beside Frankie.

“Thank you darling,” Frankie replied, turning to kiss her girlfriend passionately.

“Kurt, Frankie has the right idea; you will rub my feet,” Dayleen said, kicking off her own sandals.

Her Thrall immediately complied, kneeling before his owner and starting to massage her sexy feet.

Dayleen let out a soft moan and closed her eyes; she flushed, suddenly very horny as she replayed making her own sister lick her foot in her mind.

Kara and Frankie’s hands found one another’s breasts as they continued to kiss.

In truth, all three hypnotists were quite aroused after the events in the club, and there was suddenly a serious possibility of the car ride becoming a full-blown orgy.

Frankie broke the kiss with Kara, intending to pull off her dress.

Glancing out the window, she grinned.

“Driver, pull over in that parking lot right now,” she commanded.

“Yes, ma’am!” the driver replied, immediately maneuvering the vehicle off the road.

“What is it, Frankie?” Kara asked.

“Someone left some toys for us,” Frankie replied with a wicked smirk.

She nodded out the window.

Kara and Dayleen looked where she indicated.

Evil smiles found their face as well as they saw what Frankie was referring to.

Standing in the parking lot were three beautiful, sexy women, clad in skimpy maroon and gold skirts and matching high-cropped bralettes, along with pristine white athletic shoes.

One was African-American, one was fair-skinned and red-haired, and the third was Asian; all three were very fit and athletic with toned legs and phenomenal abs. They wore heavy makeup including maroon eyeshadow and dark red lipstick, and they had their shoulder-length hair down. All three looked to be in their early twenties.

They were standing beside a silver luxury sedan that was sporting a flat front passenger-side tire.

“Oh my, who are they? They are gorgeous! I think they would make excellent servants for your birthday party, Frankie,” Kara commented with a giggle.

“I think they are part of a dance team, the cheerleaders for the city’s professional basketball team, the Knights or whatever they are called,” Dayleen commented.

“What they are is our new playthings; we need to blow off some steam and relax; are you girls up for a little domination of three young hotties who don’t deserve it?” Frankie asked with a chuckle.

“Absolutely! We are hypnodommes, after all,” Kara replied.

“I’m in; putting those vapid bitches on their knees will be fun. Besides, ‘deserve’ had nothing to do with it; if you are the Queen, these people are peasants that belong to you and you can do what you please with them anyway,” Dayleen agreed, completely comfortable with treating random people as property and playthings.

“Hey, we can do it together, you know, each do part of the induction, like a team thing,” Kara suggested.

“I love it; if we get our pendulums swinging at the same speed, we can switch off with the vocal part and combine our energy,” Dayleen agreed.

“Excellent idea; start out swinging left on my mark. Driver, the door,” Frankie commanded.

“Yes, ma’am!” the driver replied, hurrying out of the limousine to open the door.

Frankie, Kara and Dayleen stepped out of the vehicle.

“Hello girls; you look like you could use a ride,” Frankie said sweetly.

“We are big fans of the team,” Dayleen added with a smile.

“Oh my god, yes! Thank you! We are late to a rehearsal and roadside assistance said it will be forty minutes for a tow-truck. We were about to call a ride service. I’m Hera,” the African-American woman said eagerly.

“Shelby,” the red-head added, smiling.

“Lisa,” the Asian woman said with a nod.

“I am Mistress Francesca, this is Mistress Kara and Mistress Dayleen,” Frankie replied.

“Mistress? That is like, kind of an odd title isn’t it?” Lisa asked, wrinkling her nose.

Frankie smirked.

“No, not once you understand why we are called that. Now have a look at this, please. Ladies, now,” Frankie said, raising her diamond pendant.

On her left, Dayleen simultaneously raised her pocket watch, and to her right Kara did the same with her own sparkling diamond pendant.

All three pendulums began to swing at the same instant, moving rhythmically back and forth in synchronized unison.

“Just relax and follow the watch…,” Dayleen said soothingly.

“Listen to our voices and watch the diamond…,” Kara continued in a seductive monotone.

“Let the pendulums draw your eyes…,” Frankie said next in her well-hone hypnotic voice.

“Back and forth…,” Dayleen followed.

“Relaxing more and more with every word we say…,” Kara added.

“Keep watching the pretty pendulums swinging…,” Dayleen said next.

“You cannot look away…you must keep watching…back…and forth…,” Frankie continued the tandem induction.

Their pendulums were swinging in perfect coordination.

Back and forth.

“Wait, what?” Shelby asked, her blue eyes on Dayleen’s watch.

The beautiful golden time piece reflected the light from its polish surface in a soothing manner.

“I think they are trying to hypnotize us,” Hera said, her dark pupils following Kara’s diamond.

The magnificent large gemstone sparkled, it’s facets splitting the light into a myriad of colors.

“As if,” Lisa scoffed, her eyes already riveted to Frankie’s glittering diamond pendant.

All three young women’s bodies had quickly begun to tingle as the hypnotists projected their hypnotic power through their pendulums, their toned muscles starting to relax involuntarily.

Frankie, Kara and Dayleen were combining their hypnotic energy, increasing it exponentially.

“Listen only to our voices…,” Kara added smoothly.

“Your minds are becoming blank, your thoughts are fading,” Dayleen continued firmly.

“You must follow the swinging pendulums back and forth…you cannot look away as you continue relaxing deeper and deeper with each swing…,” Frankie droned insistently.

“Feel yourselves dropping…sinking deeper and deeper in a pleasant relaxed state…,” Dayleen said.

“All the tension leaving your bodies…no need to move, no need to think…,” Kara said next.

“You are feeling so relaxed now…minds going blank…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…,” Frankie intoned.

“Your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…,” Dayleen added next.

“What the…fuck…?” Shelby murmured.

Her eyelids had begun to droop.

“I…I can’t look away!” Hera said with alarm as she tried and failed to take her eyes off of Kara’s pendant.

“They are…hypnotizing…we must…resist…,” Lisa mumbled.

Her shoulders slumped as she spoke, and her eyelids began to flutter.

“Just keep watching the pendulums swing back and forth…relaxing more and more…sinking deeper…and deeper into a wonderful trance now…,” Kara droned.

“You are so relaxed now…so sleepy…your eyelids are so very heavy…,” Dayleen said.

“We are going to count back from ‘five,’ and when we reach ‘one,’ you will close your eyes and drop into a deep hypnotic sleep…,” Frankie informed the young women.

“N-no…,” Hera said, slowly taking a step back.

“Must not…sleep…,” Lisa mumbled.

Shelby was silent, her eyes glazed and half closed even as they followed Dayleen’s glinting golden watch; her obviously weak mind already almost completely hypnotized.

“Five…relaxing more and more…,” Kara said firmly.

“Four…you are sleepy…very sleepy…,” Dayleen added.

“Three…your eyelids are heavy…heavy…,” Frankie soothed.

“Two…your minds are now empty…our words are your thoughts…you cannot stay awake any longer…,” Kara said next.

“One, close your eyes and sleep now,” Dayleen said powerfully.

Hera whimpered, and Lisa let out a long sigh; both women’s shoulders slumped as did Shelby’s.

“You cannot stay awake,” Kara stated firmly.

“Sleep!” Frankie said insistently.

All three young women’s eyes slammed shut as they dropped into trance.

“Holy shit, that worked great!” Dayleen said quietly, lowering her watch.

Kara and Frankie were both smiling as the replaced their pendants around their necks.

“Very well done, ladies!” Frankie said.

“We were awesome,” Kara added, giggling.

The three hypnotists had worked together perfectly; in truth, each of them was mildly surprised just how smoothly they had accomplished the triple-tandem induction; they had performed seamlessly and instinctively as a team.

“Yes, we were; ladies, I think we might be on to something with that,” Frankie mused.

“I agree; we definitely need to practice it again, see what we can do with it. I bet we can get a lot more than three people,” Dayleen replied, intrigued.

“Oh definitely,” Kara agreed eagerly.

“I know we have a lot to do and plans to make, but right now it is play time; let’s get these girls into the limo and get home so we can have some fun with them,” Frankie said, eyeing the hypnotized beauties with unconcealed lust.

Better be careful Frankie, you don’t want to turn into a monster…or become more of one than you already are, she chastised herself.

Frankie was a bit uneasy with how much she was enjoying herself; she could hardly wait to get the three hapless young women home and start dominating them.

Fuck it, you are a hypnodomme, it is what you do. You owe these bitches nothing; they are yours to use as you see fit. Time to embrace your power and take what is yours she thought, dismissing her doubts.

“Lisa, Hera, Shelby, you heard Mistress Francesca; open your eyes and get into the limousine so we can deepen your trances,” Kara ordered without hesitation.

“Yes, Mistress,” all three young women said quietly.

The three hypnotized beauties obeyed, climbing into the limousine. Dayleen collected their purses from their vehicle, making sure she had all their drivers licenses and their cell phones, which she shut off before joining the group in the back of the luxury vehicle.

During the ride to Frankie’s home, the three hypnotists deepened their new playthings’ trances, rendering the girls completely enslaved and unable to resist their orders even while out of trance.

When they arrived at Frankie’s house, the group gathered on the spacious back patio; the hypnotists then made their prizes aware. Lisa, Hera and Shelby found to their horror that they were compelled to obey the hypnotists’ every command, against their wills.

“Okay darlings, you will get undressed now; strip completely naked,” Frankie commanded smugly.

“What the fuck!” Shelby shrieked as she began to undress.

“I…I don’t understand, how are you doing this to us?” Hera asked, shocked as she lowered her skirt.

“They… actually like, hypnotized us! Oh shit!” Lisa added, kicking off her shoes and taking off her socks.

“That is correct, honey. We hypnotized you,” Kara said with satisfaction.

“Oh my they are hot,” Dayleen commented, admiring the trio’s fabulous, firm bodies.

All three dancers had neatly trimmed pussy hair, and both Shelby and Lisa had glittering navel-piercings; Hera’s nipples were pierced with silver barbells.

“You can’t do this to us!” Shelby protested.

“Of course we can, slave,” Frankie replied calmly, without remorse, reveling in the domination over the young women.

“You bitches! Let us go now, or—,” Lisa began angrily.

“What? Your family will do something to us? Your rich boyfriend maybe? Give us a break and spare us your empty threats,” Dayleen cut her off, rolling her eyes.

“Please, why are you doing this?” Hera asked quietly, tears in her eyes.

“Because we can,” Kara replied with a wink.

Frankie smiled; her lover had been reserved, even timid about embracing her dominant nature when they’d first met.

It seemed like a lifetime ago.

Kara was now a ruthless and unapologetic hypnodomme who reveled in her power over others.

See, Kara understands and accepts herself, what she is; that’s all you have to do, Francesca. Be the hypnodomme you are, Frankie told herself.

“Don’t worry, you won’t remember any of this when we let you go…if we let you go. We might keep you as slaves,” she added wickedly.

Frankie knew she was now shifting into full, evil hypnodomme mode, something she had avoided ever since becoming a true hypnotist; while she had never shied away from dominating and humiliating her victims, she was also aware that something had shifted in her personality.

She was willing to go much farther to accomplish her goals, and would dominate and humiliate as she saw fit.

Queen Francesca was more ruthless, petty and arrogant than the hypnotherapist-turned-mercenary Frankie.

She was also more powerful.

Well, this is likely in response to my own recent enslavement and humiliation, a classic overcompensation to a traumatic and humiliating experience, Francesca dear, the therapist part of herself said silently.

Fuck off, the part of Frankie that wanted to rule Cleveland retorted.

Frankie didn’t care if she was acting in response to what Donna had done to her; she wanted to revel in her power and allow herself to enjoy the control she had over the hapless young women. She kicked off her shoes and began to remove her dress.

Shelby began to cry, and tears trickled from Lisa’s eyes; Hera was trembling with rage and fear as Dayleen and Kara also began to undress.

The hypnotists commanded Jake, Kurt and Mia to strip as well, and a moment later nine naked people stood on Frankie’s patio.

The orgy began with the hypnotists humiliating their new toys with frightening nonchalance; Lisa, Hera and Shelby found themselves reduced to foot-slaves, kissing and licking their new owners’ feet and sucking on their toes while the hypnotists sat in the comfortable deck chairs and were served drinks by their Thralls.

Things quickly progressed from foot-worship; the hypnotists unapologetically used the three sexy young women for their entertainment and pleasure for the next several hours.

Hera, Lisa and Shelby found themselves eating the hypnotists’ pussies and assholes, as well as licking Mia’s pussy and sucking both Jake and Kurt’s cocks. They were passed around like sex-toys, which indeed they had become. They were made to pleasure one another as well, experiencing powerful, hypnotically enhanced orgasms that drove them deeper into their submission while the three hypnotists watched with amusement.

Taking a break from sexual domination, Frankie suggested the young women dance for them; she had Jake put on some appropriate music. Frankie, Kara and Dayleen watched as Hera, Shelby and Lisa performed a perfectly synchronized, very sexy routine to the pulsing music coming from high-quality speakers hidden around the patio.

The hypnotists became even more aroused as they watched the women dance, and the hypnosis and alcohol-fueled orgy continued following the slaves’ performance.

The three dancers sobbed, begged and shrieked with frustration as they continued to debase themselves and worship their new mistresses, but it gained them nothing as they were utterly unable to resist the hypnotists’ commands.

They had become truly enslaved.

Frankie, Dayleen and Kara also made use of Jake and Kurt’s cocks, and took turns pleasuring one another as well.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes!” Frankie shrieked as she approached her fifth orgasm.

She was standing near the pool while Jake knelt before her, enthusiastically eating her pussy; while he licked and sucked at her clit, Shelby knelt behind her, helplessly licking her asshole.

Dayleen was moaning loudly as she sat on a chair nearby, legs spread while Hera ate her pussy; Kurt knelt nearby, masturbating as he watched.

“I must obey Dayleen, I must obey Dayleen, I must obey Dayleen,” he chanted as he stroked his cock.

“Oh…oh fuck, I am going to cum…I am going to cum again…oh yes…oh yes…I am cumming!” Kara shrieked.

She was laying in the grass while Lisa worked her pussy with her tongue and fingers; Mia was laying draped across Kara’s body, eagerly paint tribute to her Mistress’s lovely tits, sensually massaging them while sucking and nibbling at her nipples.

Frankie laughed as she too had a powerful orgasm.

“Oh fuck, that was good. Jake, go lay on that deck chair,” Frankie gasped, pointing.

“Yes, Mistress!” Jake said, moving instantly to obey.

He stretched out on the chair, his large cock still rock-hard.

“Shelby, you will go help Kurt get off; suck his cock,” Frankie ordered.

“Your wish is my command,” the red-head said sullenly, moving to obey.

Kurt stopped masturbating and rose to his feet, moaning softly as Shelby knelt before him and took his cock into her mouth, her red hair flying wildly as she began to move her head.

Frankie sauntered over to where Jake lay; she was far from sated, and she unceremoniously lowered herself onto Jake’s stiff cock and began to move rapidly up and down.

“Kara, come join me…sit on…Jake’s face…,” Frankie said as she enthusiastically fucked her Thrall.

Kara giggled.

“On my way, darling; Lisa, you will pleasure Mia. Make her cum hard,” she ordered, rising to her feet.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lisa said, utterly unable to resist.

As Lisa repositioned herself to begin eating a giggling Mia’s pussy, Kara walked over and lowered herself onto Jake’s face, gasping as he thrust his tongue deeply into her and began to lick enthusiastically.

Frankie leaned forward and took Kara’s face in her hands, kissing her deeply.

Dayleen let out a shout, shuddering as she had a powerful orgasm.

“Okay Kurt… take your cock out of that little bitch’s mouth and… cum on her face,” she ordered breathlessly.

She grasped Hera’s hair and ground her pussy into the kneeling slave’s face as she trembled in ecstasy.

Grinning, Kurt did as his Mistress commanded.

He let out a loud, grunt of satisfaction as he shot his load, his cum mixing with Shelby’s tears as he methodically moved his spasming cock around, painting the young woman’s face.

Frankie and Kara were kissing with animalistic lust, fondling and rubbing one another’s bodies as Frankie continued to ride Jake while he continued to lick Kara’s pussy.

“Oh…OH! Yes…oh, yeeeesssss!” Kara moaned, trembling as she orgasmed.

“Oh yes…Jake, cum now…cum inside me, my love…oh yes, yes, YES! I am the FUCKING QUEEN!” Frankie screamed as she orgasmed yet again.

She could feel her Thrall shuddering beneath her; he had cum hard at her command.

Frankie threw her head back and moaned loudly with sheer pleasure.

No one present witnessed her eyes glowing with a fierce golden light for several seconds while in the throes of ecstasy.

* * *

While Frankie and her companions were enjoying themselves, a man and woman were sitting at a private VIP table in a very exclusive Cleveland restaurant.

The man had a debonair appearance; he was tall and handsome, with short blonde hair, blue eyes and a neatly groomed beard. He was around forty and quite fit, and wearing a custom-made dark blue suit with grey and white striped tie. His shoes were expensive Italian leather, and her wore a gold signet ring with a stylized “S” picked out in diamonds on his right ring finger, along with an extremely expensive gold watch and platinum cufflinks.

His female companion was a stunningly beautiful woman of perhaps forty; she had long wavy blonde hair and light blue eyes, along with high cheekbones and pouty red lips. She was five-foot-eight and slender, with pale smooth skin and large round breasts. She was wearing a long, elegant black spaghetti-strap evening gown with a plunging neckline and a long slit up one side; she wore dangling diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. Her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore tall strappy black stiletto sandals. Her toenails were painted dark red.

“It is good to see you again, Charles. I like the beard,” the woman said, eyeing her companion with barely concealed lust as she sipped her cocktail.

Charles St. Cloud chuckled.

“Thank you, Melinda. You look stunning as always,” he replied smoothly.

They had recently been seated, and had already ordered their meals; Charles had opted for a medium-rare porterhouse, while Melinda had chosen lobster.

“So what can I do for you?” Melinda asked casually.

“Right to business, I see,” Charles replied, raising a glass of extremely expensive bourbon to his lips.

Melinda sighed.

“You already know that I am going to go to your hotel room with you and fuck your brains out; can we just get the business part out of the way and enjoy dinner first?” she asked in annoyance.

Charles laughed.

“If you put it that way, of course we can. I need to hire you for a big operation,” he said.

Melinda smiled.

“I figured as much; killing hypnotists in Cleveland proving difficult?” she asked with a smirk.

“A bit, actually; we have eliminated eleven this past year, far fewer than I would like. There seem to be more of them with every passing year, and they are growing more powerful than they used to as well. We wanted Cleveland cleansed by now, and to have moved on to another city. Now we have word of a turf war brewing here; it seems that several factions are making a play to take over the Cleveland True Hypnotist community. Currently, the hypnotists in this city are not organized and lack true leadership, and we want to keep it that way. It makes it easier to eliminate them,” Charles replied.

“I see; and what is it you need me for specifically?” Melinda asked as a server brought their food.

“A birthday party,” Charles said slyly as he began to cut his steak.

Melinda raised an eyebrow.

“That is not what I expected, I will admit,” she said as she began to eat her lobster.

“One of the major players in the Cleveland Hypnotist community is having a big birthday bash, and there will be multiple high-value targets present. I want to capture or take them all out. A witch of your caliber will make it a lot easier,” Charles replied.

Melinda chewed a bite of food thoughtfully.

“Some people in your organization don’t like witches any more than they like hypnotists,” she said after swallowing.

“True, but I don’t feel that way, and I am in charge of this operation. You are a powerful sorceress, an expert martial artist and have a fantastic reputation as a mercenary. The Anti-Hypnotist Alliance is more than willing to officially hire you. We have a lot of assets dedicated to this operation, but I would feel even better if you were with us,” Charles replied.

“What is the offer?” Melinda asked nonchalantly.

“Two-hundred-fifty thousand for the one evening,” Charles said, sipping his whiskey.

Melinda grinned.

“You are talking about what, a dozen-plus hypnotists and their entourages? That is really fucking dangerous, Charles. Make it three-hundred and I am in,” she countered.

“Done; I will have the money wired to you by tomorrow,” Charles said with a nod.

Melinda grinned, mildly surprised.

Normally the AHA was a bit stingier with their money.

“My goodness, that was easy. I should have asked for four-hundred,” she said, taking another bite of her lobster.

“Well, I am paying for dinner…and you can take the rest out of me in my hotel room,” Charles replied jovially.

Melinda chuckled.

“I plan to, dear…Charles I am warning you, if you or anyone in the AHA cross me…,” she said, her demeanor becoming suddenly ominous.

“You’ll turn me into a goat?” Charles replied amiably, unfazed.

Melinda’s expression softened, and she chuckled softly.

“You’d be lucky if that is all I did,” she replied with a wink, sipping her wine.

“Melinda, we have known each other for years, and we have always worked well together. This is going to be dangerous, I am not hiding that. I need you, Melinda. I consider you a friend, and I would never cross you, or let anyone in the AHA harm you,” Charles said solemnly.

Melinda eyed him for a moment, then nodded and smiled.

“I know. I trust you, Charles. A girl can’t be too careful though. Okay, I am in; you can count on me, you know I fucking hate hypnotists. Now let’s enjoy our meal so we can go fuck,” she said, giving Charles a sultry wink as she put a bite of lobster into her mouth and chewed it slowly and sensually.

Under the table, Melinda slipped off her sandal and slid her bare foot up Charles’ leg and into his crotch.

She grinned wider, chewing slowly as she felt his cock rapidly stiffening through his pants.

“Melinda, if I wasn’t so selfish and narcissistic I would ask you to marry me,” Charles replied with a grin of his own.

“Let’s stick to being friends that use each other, shall we?” the witch retorted.

Charles St. Cloud laughed and nodded as he took a bite of his steak.