The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frank & Jessy — Collar Play

[Disclaimer: Dear readers, I’m happy to present the next chapter of my collar story. I hope you like it—as always I’m looking forward to your feedback.]

[Chapter 6]

Jessy woke up slowly and stretched her arms—she felt relaxed.

Lucy:

“The object must get dressed using the clothes on the chair. It has 10 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy yawned and said: “What? Not now!”

Lucy:

“Failure to comply. Object did not confirm task and will receive timeout penalty hogtie.”

Suddenly Jessy remembered that she was still at the mercy of Lucy. Without a chance to resist her body turned belly down and her arms were forced together behind her back. Her legs closed against each other and her lower legs bent firmly. The muscles in her neck pulled her head back. It felt like someone would pull her hair, but all of this was done by her own muscles. She was now lying in a classical hogtie position. A few seconds later it got tightened further when all her muscles were contracted even more. It felt like an ultra-tight hog-tie, but without any physical restraints. Her own body was her working against her. She was not surprised when her arousal level got increased as well. It seemed to belong to all penalties Frank had in mind for her. She was grateful that he (as far she could tell until now) did not allow Lucy to punish her with the pain mode of collar. A variant both rarely use as it doesn’t match with their sexual preferences. Stuck in a loop with failures to comply and pain penalties would be a real nightmare. Nevertheless, the current situation was becoming a pain in the ass too. It wasn’t only uncomfortable—it was extremely stressful. Muscle soreness was guaranteed. Her predicament seemed endless. At least she knew Frank was returning later and she would get rid of Lucy—and eventually of the collar. Though arguing with Frank was also mostly pointless when he was in charge, the Lucy situation was much more intimidating. Lucy wasn’t programmed to show any mercy. 60 minutes passed in total until her body relaxed—Jessy would have guessed at least the double if she had to. She noticed that she had regained control.

Lucy:

“The object must get dressed using the clothes on the chair. It has 10 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy could barely move after her penalty, but she managed to crawl out of the bed and reach the chair. She saw her transparent latex catsuit, silicon oil and boots with slightly higher heels than yesterday. Great, again a day fully covered in latex. She hurried to get into it her new outfit. Luckily, the boots were much easier to tie. Lucy immediately reacted once she had finished.

Lucy:

“The object soiled the bed. It must change sheet and linen. It has 15 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy lost no time with feeling humiliated. She took everything out the sleeping room cupboard and started to work. This task wasn’t too difficult or complex so she could recover a little from the hogtie penalty during its execution. After the bed looked nice and fresh Jessy dropped the old sheet and linen into the laundry basket. Lucy ordered Jessy to clean her teeth and the whole bathroom afterwards. Additional household chores followed: Doing laundry, vacuuming, wiping, cleaning the kitchen. It was highly effective: The time limits—and the missing knowledge about the time passed—forced Jessy to be fast if she wanted to avoid a new penalty. Lucy always gave the subsequent task immediately after completion of the current one. The whole house was cleansed in no time.

Lucy:

“The object successfully completed the cleansing tasks. Reward bio-break will be granted. The object has 20 minutes to drink, eat or use the toilet. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

20 minutes? This was really a nice surprise. Yesterday she just granted two 10-minute breaks in total. After a short stop in the bathroom, she went to the kitchen to grab some milk and cereals. It was awesome to just sit for a few minutes and relax. Though she had not chance to check the current time, she felt it must be already past noon. She was wondering when Frank would show up and this whole humiliation finally comes to an end. He really put a lot of effort in this weekend, but she couldn’t really appreciate it. It was so damn annoying to be under Lucy’s authority. While the wearer of the collar never has any chance to take part in decision-making, the feeling of helplessness was much more intense in this situation. There was no way for her to know if Frank was really monitoring her. Actually, this break was the first time which really allowed her to concentrate on these questions today. It was over before she came closer to any conclusion. Lucy took over control and forced Jessy’s body to stand up.

Lucy:

“The object will get immobilized on all fours until further notice.”

Jessy was shocked. Did she fail to comply during her break? She wasn’t aware of breaking any rule. Her body started to move towards the middle of the living room and kneeled on carpet in a doggy style position.

Lucy:

“The object will be put in sensory deprivation until further notice.”

Jessy immediately lost her sight and sense of hearing. She noticed that her arousal got increased, but not as bad as during other penalties. Maybe this wasn’t a penalty? What else could it mean? At least she had free time to think. Her position wasn’t too uncomfortable physically, only the uncertainty added a strange feeling. It was a long time ago since she actively tried to fight the control of the collar, but she decided to give it one more shot. She put her whole focus on her mouth which Lucy had left in an o-shape position. Though she could feel her lips, she had absolutely no chance to move them. Her lips didn’t obey her anymore. After a few minutes she resigned and got angry, but her attempt to struggle with her whole body only resulted in an inwardly directed shiver. Not even a sign of micro motion was visible from the outside. It was absolutely ridiculous to fight the collar—what a dumb idea. Through all those weekends they have gone together, there wasn’t even the slightest indication that the wearer of the collar would have any chance to resist. Well, there was not much more to do in her current situation. Actually, it was getting kind of boring in the meantime and Jessy just hoped for some variation. Nothing changed and she wasn’t not in the position to change something.

One and a half hour passed but for Jessy it felt like an eternity. Finally, something changed: The arousal level got increased. This wasn’t the variation Jessy had in mind. Now it was boring and annoying—great. She was looking forward to her final orgasm later today. Oh yeah—her thoughts centered around reaching an orgasm.

Jessy nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt something penetrating her pussy. Was her mind playing tricks on her? Was Lucy doing some new strange things using the collar? No, it was real. “This must be Frank!”—she eventually realized.

It felt awesome being fucked.

It felt awesome to feel another person after all this time.

It felt awesome being no longer at Lucy’s mercy.

It still felt awesome being fucked.

Unable to move—unable to speak—unable to see or hear. She was just a fuck doll but she didn’t mind. It was so nice being fucked. As she was already on an edge, she could have easily reached an orgasm but the collar prevented it successfully. “Damn fucking collar!” she thought. No chance to come no matter how hard she got penetrated, even though she was already beyond the edge. She felt that someone else did not seem to have same issue. The action stopped but Jessy was still immobilized, blind and deaf.

30 minutes later she noticed her senses coming back and her arousal got reduced to an acceptable level. The light was bright and blinded her, but eventually could see Frank sitting in front of her. He grinned.

Frank:

“Hey honey!”

He gave Jessy a kiss on her cheek.

Frank:

“Looks like the two of you got along with each other—I bet you had a lot of fun. It’s a shame that I missed most of it!”

Jessy couldn’t reply, but she would have slapped him in his grinning face if she just could move.

Frank:

Jessy answer, are you happy to see me?”

Jessy replied “Yes, I’m really happy to see you!” in a robotic sounding voice.

Frank:

Jessy answer, so you are not angry with me?”

Jessy:

“I’m so enraged, I would slap in your face if I could move.”

Frank:

“Oh, then I’m glad you’re still frozen solid.”

Jessy hated the truth mode of the collar—at least when she was the one to be forced to answer.

Frank:

Jessy answer, how do you like being supervised by Lucy?”

Jessy:

“I hate it. I never felt so humiliated in my whole life.”

Frank:

“I’m glad to hear this! I knew you would have fun together!”

He grinned again, stood up and typed something in his smartphone. Frank walked behind Jessy so that she didn’t see him anymore. Few seconds later she heard a familiar voice.

Lucy:

“The object soiled the floor. It must wipe the floor. It has 3 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy regained control over her body. She stood up and shouted: “Frank you motherfucker, it’s enough now—stop it!”

Lucy:

“Failure to comply. Object did not confirm task and will receive timeout penalty strappado.”

Jessy:

“No, wait—Frank, please!”

It was too late. Lucy took over control and forced Jessy to close her legs tightly. Then her arms moved behind her back, pulled together like she was wearing a mono glove. Finally, her arms moved towards the ceiling so that her upper body was bent in a horizontal position. It wasn’t a surprise that her arousal level got increased again. This position was much more stressful than the hogtie penalty she had received this morning.

Frank:

“Jessy, in the meantime you should have learned that you should obey Lucy’s commands. I wonder how you’ve passed the last 30 hours. However, I’m just a spectator here—enjoying the show.”

Jessy’s blood boiled. She couldn’t wait for the payback, but first she had to somehow survive the day. Well, her first goal was to survive this extremely annoying strappado timeout. Being in such a position in a conventional bondage wasn’t very comfortable either, but being forced to hold the position with your own muscle power was very exhausting. Additional groups of sore muscles would be the result for the next day. As she was looking towards the kitchen, she could watch Frank preparing some food which he eventually consumed on the table watching her.

Frank:

“Well, I guess you’re looking forward to the end of the session. Me too, but I don’t want to take care of it myself. As you know, I’m often too or gracious or even too mean—influenced by emotions. Lucy will cover for me. It will be totally fair following given rules. You’ll have it on your own hand.”

The outlook wasn’t promising. When Frank used words like “fair” it usually resulted in the opposite. There was no time to worry, her body felt worse as time progressed. Jessy was sweating in her latex outfit and in the meantime her body started to jitter a little due to the stressful position. She was afraid to collapse if this lasted any longer.

Lucy:

“The object soiled the floor. It must wipe the floor. It has 3 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy dropped on the floor in the moment Lucy released her. She uttered a “Yes Lucy”, but had difficulties to stand up. It took her a minute but she managed to get to the sink and grab the cloth. The spot to be cleaned wasn’t large, the 3-minute time limit was still feasible. Jessy activated her last power reserves and succeeded.

Lucy:

“The object must go to the fitness room. It has 20 seconds to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy replied “Yes, Lucy!” and left the living room. She really needed a break and caught herself hoping for a session on the blow job trainer and not the treadmill. It was ridiculous—she hated that damn machine, but it would be a chance to give her body some rest while mouth and tongue would do the main work.

Lucy:

“The object must now complete one level 3 and one level 4 training cycle on the blow job trainer. It has only one attempt for each cycle and should reach a score of 90%. The first cycle will define the penalty hours and the second score the penalty minutes. Low scores will be severe for the object so it is recommended to avoid them. The object must now confirm it does understand the implications.”

Jessy said: “Yes, Lucy!”, though she did not really understand the meaning of penalty hours and minutes. She was too afraid of an additional penalty when she would have asked for an explanation instead of confirming. All she knew was that she should better give her best.

Lucy:

“Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy dropped once on her knees and started to lick the rubber glans. She was reminded of her yesterday’s evening predicament where she had to “play” for her night rest. She knew level 3 was already very difficult—reaching the 90% score seemed all but impossible. Penalty hours sounded important, so Jessy was committed to exert herself for the goal. She executed the movements of her tongue precise and persistent. The blue AND a green icon appeared at the same time and she remembered to both moving her lips around the glans and to work with the tongue in parallel. She almost had forgotten how long such a level 3 cycle took. Especially the sucking phase initiated by the red icon seemed did not seem to end. Despite all her heroic efforts and the willingness, she had two tooth contacts. After swallowing the fluids, the adjusted score displayed was only 66%.

Lucy:

“The object reached a score between 60 and 69%, three penalty hours will be added. It must now proceed with level 4!”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

It started all over and Jessy just wanted to get out of this thing. She wasn’t happy with her score of the first run and three penalty hours did not sound like fun. Luckily, she was now just playing for minutes only which did not seem to be too significant compared to the penalty hours she already had on her account. Level 4 really was way too complicated—multiple icons appeared at the same time and the final phase was even longer and worse than before. She forgot to count the tooth contacts, but it must have been 5 or 6 during this long run. Eventually, the fluids got issued and her score of 19% was visible.

Lucy:

“The object reached a score between 10 and 19%, 8 penalty minutes will be added. The object must now go the sleeping room. It has 20 seconds to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Despite all the penalty time she had to go through, she was hoping to finally get her orgasms afterwards. Lucy left her no time to breathe when she arrived.

Lucy:

“The object must go to bed. It won’t be able to move for the next 3 hours and 8 minutes, so it should choose a convenient position. It has 30 seconds to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy ignored the strong feeling of déjà vu and hurried to jump in the bed. Her yesterday’s position wasn’t too bad, so she tried to replicate it.

Lucy:

“10 seconds remaining.”

Jessy was already lying on her back covered by the blanket. Her right knee started to itch, but she was too afraid to leave the position to scratch it. Even in the loose freeze mode it would get very annoying to be left in a bent position for hours.

Lucy:

“3, 2, 1—Object is being immobilized.”

The knee was still itching, but there was nothing Jessy could do about it. At least the end was in sight, though the next hours won’t be fun.

Lucy:

“Based on the achieved score, the object will be kept on the edge for the next 3 hours.”

Jessy noticed that her arousal level was raised to a very high level—80% more. Waves of pleasure caused by ongoing rewards immediately led to goose bumps. It felt extremely intense, typically Frank decided to increase arousal and rewards over time. Seemed to be different this time.

Lucy:

“Based on the achieved score, the object will be kept for 8 minutes in the multiple orgasm mode after its 3-hour edging time. Total penalty time: 3 hours, 8 minutes.”

Her world was getting dark and silent as Lucy activated both deaf and blind mode. “NO, NO, NO, NO!!!”, Jessy thought. “FUCK, FUCK, SHIT, FUCK, FUCK”—came to her mind next. She should have known that “minutes” must have a different meaning. However, level 4 on the machine was so way too difficult anyway. Everything was pre-arranged; she never had a real chance in this game. Her last multi orgasm mode experience was some time ago, but so far, she never had to stand it while being immobilized. Moving and fighting was exhausting, but at least in the first few minutes deliberate muscle contractions in her lower region could somehow influence the intensity. Now she would have to suffer without being able to move. She had done this to Frank some weeks ago and this seemed to be his payback now. 8 minutes will be very tough—no question.

Few minutes later she was no longer able to focus on such thoughts. Jessy just seemed to float between the edge of an orgasm and the edge of madness. She did not even notice that her goose bumps became permanent. Her craving for an orgasm was the center of her world. She wasn’t afraid of her 8 minutes orgasm time anymore, she just wanted it to begin. Luckily, she wasn’t aware that only 30 minutes had passed—2.5h to go wasn’t a very promising outlook. As more time progressed, each minute felt longer than the minute before. It was an eternity—lying there trapped in her own body being a victim of her lust. “Orgasm” was her only goal and her only thought. “Fuck the 8 minutes!” she thought. A full hour of orgasms seemed not to be enough right now. Of course, she was wrong.

The first orgasm hit her hard and all of a sudden. The intensity and duration were extreme. A spectator wouldn’t have seen anything from the outside as no reaction of her body was visible, but she was exploding inside. It was annoying that she wasn’t able to contract her muscles to support the orgasm, but this soon turned into the opposite. The collar pushed one orgasm after another and the ability to contract her muscles or at least to wriggle her body could have milden them a least a little. Anyway, resistance was futile with or without movement. The first four minutes already seemed to last as long as her 3-hour predicament before, but the finale was still to come. A year ago, she couldn’t image that orgasms could be such a torture. Of course, Frank forced her to cum multiple times with several toys, but there was always a natural limit. This wasn’t true for the collar—it fired orgasms as long as the person (or artificial intelligence) in charge wanted it to do so. During the last two minutes Jessy was close to lose consciousness, but she bravely made it through the 8 minutes staying awake. Eventually the orgasm waves stopped—what a relief. She also noticed her senses coming back.

Lucy:

“The object has passed the penalty time and will be released from my control. I hope the object valued my supervision and guidance during our time together. I hope we’ll have fun again soon. The object is now allowed to move at its own convenience. Have a great rest of the day—goodbye.”

Jessy uttered a faint “Yes, Lucy!” just to be on safe side. She noticed that she had the control over her body back, but was too weak to move except rolling on her side. She noticed Frank standing in the door. He came closer and took place right beside her.

Frank:

“Hi, honey!”

Jessy:

“This time you’ve gone too far!”

Frank:

“Maybe, but at least you can’t say I’m not imaginative.”

Jessy:

“Guess that’s right—but you should have warned me.”

Frank:

“Would you have warned me?”

Jessy:

“Well, no…”

Frank:

“That figures. I hope it wasn’t boring?”

Jessy:

“I can’t say that, but it was extremely annoying.”

Frank:

“Of course it was meant to be. Would you say it worked good?”

Jessy:

“Oh yes. Sometimes too good, I really caught myself sometimes thinking Lucy was an actual person.”

Frank:

“Great, that sounds very effective. What was the most annoying part?”

Jessy:

“Everything—except the breaks, I really liked the breaks.”

Frank:

“It could have been worse: In the justice use case Lucy has control over the pain mode…”

Jessy:

“What a nightmare! I can’t imagine how life in a high security prison must be—no one deserves a life like that.”

Frank:

“Agreed, but I have a feeling that these two days were exactly the right thing for you.”

Jessy:

“Pffff… you know I will get my revenge.

Frank:

“Of course, as always honey.”

Frank took Jessy in his arms and removed the collar which he secretly had opened during their discussion. She felt incredibly relieved and just enjoyed the physical closeness. What a weekend—but she was already looking forward to the next one.