The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fourth and Inches

“You are such a fucking slut.”

Mindy McCohen wanted to disagree but for some reason, she couldn’t open her mouth. She just sat there and watched.

“You are such a fucking slut,” the enraged woman said, “but you picked the wrong woman to take advantage of.”

Mindy didn’t know what the woman was talking about. Hell, she didn’t even know who the woman was.

“I suppose if I let you speak, you’d probably try and tell me no, wouldn’t you?”

That was right, Mindy wanted to say. She tried to tell the woman that but she was unable to speak but at least now she could nod her head. She wasn’t a slut, she wanted to say. She wasn’t a slut.

“Shut up,” the woman said and suddenly Mindy found herself incapable even of nodding her head. “I don’t want to hear it,” the woman said. “I don’t want to hear your lies.”

Mindy could say nothing.

“I’ll bet you don’t even know what you did, do you?”

Mindy would have shook her head if it were allowed.

“I’ll bet you’d tell me you don’t even know who Jack Radcliffe is.”

Jack Radcliffe, Mindy thought. The other woman was right. She didn’t know a Jack Radcliffe. There, she thought. She was right. It was all just a mistake. The only thing was she couldn’t tell the woman that.

“Jack is my boyfriend, or at least he was, until he met you.”

But I don’t know a Jack Radcliffe, Mindy wanted to say.

“So Jack comes home and he tells me he’s in love and he tells me he’s breaking up with me, and I get just a teeny, weensy bit mad.”

Mindy still had no idea where this was headed.

“Guys don’t break up with me,” the woman said. “At least, they don’t break up with me if they know what’s good for them, but I think I showed remarkable restraint that day, more restraint than poor Jack deserved.

“So I’m trying to be nice. I’m trying to give Jack a second chance. All he has to do is come back to me and all will be forgiven, so I ask him why and do you know what he says?”

Mindy would have shook her head if she could.

“He says he’s in love,” the woman said. “He says he’s met this woman and her name is Mandy McCray and he says he’s in love.”

There, Mindy wanted to say. There, it wasn’t even her, but the problem was she still couldn’t speak.

“I hate losing,” the other woman said. “I really, really do, but I especially hate losing to another woman so you know what I did?”

Mindy would have shook her head if she could but she had the feeling poor Jack wasn’t going to like it.

The woman giggled. “I gave Jack a 10-inch cock and then I made him fuck me with it. Actually, he was quite good with it. I almost hated to see him go.”

Go, Mindy wondered. Where did he go?

“I’ll bet you wondered why I let him go,” the other woman said almost as if she’d read Mindy’s mind. “As good as he was, I had to let him go. After all, I wasn’t going to keep a guy around who didn’t want to be with me but before you go looking for him, I ought to tell you that you’re unlikely to find him.”

Mindy couldn’t help it. She didn’t even know the guy but she wondered why she wouldn’t find him if she went looking for him.

Again, it seemed as if the woman seemed to read Mindy’s mind. “With a cock like his,” the woman said with a giggle, “I just couldn’t let something like that go to waste. I mean, I did a really good job on that if I do say so myself. A good ten inches and able to get it hard on demand and keep it that way for as long as he wants. I couldn’t let that go to waste. I told him he should be in pictures.”

Mindy still didn’t understand.

“Actually, what I think I said was he should be in gay porn pictures. You should know Jackie-boy seemed perfectly happy to do it, too.

“But that still left me with one, little problem. I had to figure out what I was going to do with Jack’s little slut.”

Uh oh, Mindy thought.

“So I’d like to say I gave this a whole lot of thought and I’d like to say I came up with the perfect punishment but the truth was I pretty much went with the first thing I thought of.”

Whatever this woman had in mind, Mindy was sure she wasn’t going to like it. More than anything, Mindy wished she could tell the woman that she had the wrong person, but unfortunately for her, she still couldn’t speak.

“So here’s the deal,” said the other woman. “It’s really simple for a slut like you. Every fourth guy you meet, you’re going to need to fuck him and I mean, you’re going to need it a lot. You might try not to fuck him but you won’t be able to control yourself. You’ll need to take his cock inside you. It will be the most important thing in the world to you and you’ll do anything to get it and you won’t be able to stop until you get his cum inside you. How’s that sound, slut?”

It wasn’t me, Mindy wanted to say. It wasn’t me.

“Nothing to say,” the other woman said. “Good. I so do hate long discussions. So I guess this is where we say good bye.”

The other woman stood. “You’ll be able to get up in about fifteen minutes,” she said. “If I were you, I’d avoid places where guys tend to be until you get used to the new you.”

No, Mindy wanted to scream. No.

But the woman left and just as she said, Mindy found herself able to move in fifteen minutes. She tried her voice and she could speak, too. As far as she could tell, there was nothing that would keep her here.

She was in her own apartment and the initial shock of what had happened was starting to wear off. She was scared but that was being replaced more and more by anger. How could someone do this to her, she wanted to know, and in her own apartment, no less. That just wasn’t right.

And the more she thought about it, the more she thought that the woman had just been trying to scare her. Sure, when the woman had been there, she couldn’t speak or move, but there were drugs that could make people do that, right, and that just made her even madder. What if the woman had drugged her. How dare she do that?

And besides, a person really couldn’t make someone do what she’d said she’d done. She said she’d turned her boyfriend into a gay porn star. Yeah right. You just couldn’t do things like that.

And what she said about her. She wasn’t going to go out and fuck every fourth guy she’d met. She was just trying to scare her.

And okay, it had worked. She had felt intimidated but then why shouldn’t she. Not being able to move or speak. She was totally at the whim of that madwoman. She could have done whatever she wanted with her so why shouldn’t she feel at least a little intimidated.

But she couldn’t do what she said she’d done. She just couldn’t.

And just to prove it, she told herself, she ought to go outside and meet some guys, just to show she could.

But what if the woman could do it, Mindy told herself, and then Mindy let loose with a nervous laugh. She was just being silly, she told herself.

She grabbed her purse and her keys and she headed for the door. There was only one way, she told herself, to show herself just how silly she was.

No one was in the hallway when Mindy stepped past her door but then Mindy hadn’t really expected anyone to be there. What she needed to do was see some people and prove to herself that what the other woman had said was all just a bunch of malarkey.

She’d go and pick up her mail, she told herself. Surely, she’d see someone there and that would be enough to get the thoughts of that crazy woman out of her mind.

Mr. Winstead, the apartment manager, was standing out by the mail boxes. He was a big man with a big belly and he always looked kind of dazed and confused, Mindy thought. Of course, that was probably because he spent all his time leering at the girls, and he thought he was so cool about it, like the girls didn’t know what he was doing. Now he was gross, Mindy thought, and there was no way anyone could make her want to get fucked by him.

That’s one, Mindy thought, but almost as quickly, she admonished herself. What was she doing. It wasn’t like that crazy woman could actually do what she said. Geez, if anyone heard you, they’d actually think you wanted it to happen, and that was enough to make Mindy laugh to herself.

Even as Mindy stood out by the mailboxes, a guy came in. He’d been out riding his bike and he was wearing bicycle shorts. He wasn’t bad looking, the girl thought, although she didn’t much care for guys with beards, but he was all hot and sweaty and there was no way she’d have sex with someone like that, at least not before he went and got himself cleaned up.

That’s two, she told herself and almost as quickly, Mindy told herself to shut up. It wasn’t like she was going to go fuck some bicycle jockey.

There was nothing in the mail except for junk mail. That made it easy, Mindy told herself. Just dump the mail in the waste basket and then move on, and as long as she was out here, she might as well go see her friend, Jennifer.

She knocked on her friend’s door and there was no response. Maybe she was out, Mindy told herself, but then she heard something on the other side of the door so she knocked again.

Suddenly, the door was pulled open and Jennifer was standing there looking somewhat harried and frazzled but her face brightened up almost as soon as she saw Mindy. “Mindy, am I glad to see you.”

“Did I catch you at a bad time?”

Jennifer turned back into the apartment and she yelled at someone inside. “Mikey, I told you to put that thing away. If you don’t, so help me God ...”

Jennifer turned back towards her friend. “It’s never a bad time,” Jennifer said. “But I’ll tell you, these kids are going to drive me crazy.”

Kids, Mindy thought, remembering just why it was that her and Jennifer hadn’t spent all that much time together. Hell, Jennifer was younger than her and here she was with two kids already. Sheesh!

“Mikey, you leave your sister alone,” Jennifer yelled.

Jennifer turned her attention back towards her friend. “Listen,” Mindy said. “If I came at a bad time?”

“No, it’s just that Mikey’s been a real brat today. Hold on.” Jennifer got up and started walking towards the back of the apartment. “Mikey, we’ve got guests. Now either you settle down, buster, or I swear, someone’s headed for a timeout.”

This was her chance, Mindy thought. She could just leave, but before she could even get up, the door to the apartment opened and in walked Jennifer’s husband, Fred, and with him was a man Mindy didn’t know.

Three and ... four.

Oh God, Mindy thought. The guy was hot. She could feel her pussy getting wet. She couldn’t help it. She wondered what his cock looked like. All she knew was she wanted to find out. She had to get in his pants. She had to get to his cock.

“So I was saying to Fleiger, I was telling him, you can’t make me work the week-ends,” and that was when Fred noticed Mindy. “Hey, Min,” he said.

With the greatest reluctance, Mindy pulled her eyes off of the other man. “Hey, Fred,” she said and then almost immediately, she had her eyes back on the newcomer.

“So I was saying,” Fred continued, “you want me to work on week-ends, you got to pay me, and you know what he said?”

The other man shook his head.

“He actually said I owed it to the company. Can you believe that?”

“That’s Fleiger for you,” said the other man.

“I know. I know, but you know, I keep hoping that someday, he’ll come around.”

“He’s not going to come around.”

“I know.”

Jennifer came back out from the back of the apartment. “Fred,” she said. “About time you got back. What were you doing?”

“Me and Sam were just—”

“You realize I don’t really care what you were doing,” Jennifer interrupted the man. “Your son was hitting our daughter again.”

“Uh oh.”

“I think I better be going,” Sam said.

“Me, too,” Mindy agreed. She knew she had to go wherever Sam’s cock was going.

Jennifer cast her friend a harried look. “Call me, okay,” she said, and Mindy nodded.

And that was all it took. Mindy was out in the hallway with the man named Sam. “My name’s Mindy,” she said.

The man looked at her. “Sam,” he said.

There was no time for playing it coy. In fact, she didn’t really much care what the man thought of her, but what she was thinking of him was that he was so fucking hot and she needed him to fuck her like she’d never been fucked before. “You know what,” she said. “I think you are so hot.”

“You do, do ya?”

She stepped closer to the man. “Oh yeah,” she said as she stroked the front of his pants. “I’ll bet you have girls say this to you all the time, but I’d really like to get to know you better, if you know what I mean.”

“Did someone put you up to this?”

“No one put me up to anything, but you know, I got an apartment here if you want to go and talk ... or something.”

“You’re serious.”

Mindy squeezed the man’s cock through his jeans. “I’ve never been more serious,” she said. “Come on. Let’s go.”

Still the man hesitated.

“Come on. I’ll do whatever you want me to do, and I’ll let you do whatever you want to me.”

The man was wavering.

“Come on. I want to do it. I want to make you cum.”

And that was what finally did it. Mindy led Sam back to her apartment and all the while she could feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter. She needed to fuck. She needed it so bad.

She couldn’t wait to get out of her jeans but she stripped off her top first and she loved the way Sam stared at her breasts. Moments later, the jeans were gone and then she was there in just her bra and panties.

She loved the way the guy was staring at her tits as she undid her bra but she wasn’t about to waste time fondling her tits because moments later, her panties were down around her ankles.

The man was still fully dressed but Mindy was sure she could take care of that. In moments, her hands were pulling his shirt out of his jeans and then she was opening his jeans and taking them down. “What have we here,” she asked as her hand stroked the front of his underwear.

An answer, of course, was not needed. She pulled his briefs down and then her hand was stroking his bare cock. “I want this inside me,” she said.

They hadn’t even made it out of the entryway of Mindy’s apartment and Mindy knew what she needed. She needed to get fucked. She needed it hard.

“I want this,” she told the man even as she stroked his cock. “I want this. I need this.”

Sam must have come to the same conclusion because it seemed he wanted to fuck her and he waned to do it now. They were still standing out in the entryway of Mindy’s apartment but clearly, the man wanted her just as much as she wanted him. They didn’t even bother moving into the bedroom. Sam just bent Mindy over the back of a sofa and then he slipped his cock between her welcoming thighs.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me.”

The man said nothing, choosing instead to let his cock do the talking.

So far, so good, Mindy thought. That cock felt so good but she knew what she needed. She needed to feel that cock cum. Anything less would be a wasted effort.

The man groaned and Mindy knew. He was almost there. It wouldn’t take that much more.

Mindy knew she was close. She was close to getting what she needed but she knew it wasn’t up to her anymore. It was all up to him. It was all up to him and his wonderful cock.

The man buried his cock between Mindy’s legs and then he gasped and he grunted and then he grunted again.

Mindy could feel it, the flow of his cum as the man surged between her legs and even as the man came inside her, she felt her pussy cum, bearing down on the cock inside her, squeezing it hard, almost as if trying to wring every last drop out of the man’s cock.

Mindy was still there, bent over the back of her couch. Sam’s spent cock had slipped out from between her legs and she could feel his cum oozing down her legs and she seemed to realize for the first time just what it was she’d just done.

No, it couldn’t be, she told herself. No, she couldn’t have done that, and yet she knew she had. Even though he wasn’t inside her anymore, the man was leaning against her backside. “Oh my God,” she squawked. “Oh my God. Get up. Get up. Oh my God. Get up.”

The man grumbled but didn’t really move.

“Get up,” Mindy groaned again. “Get off me.”

She looked at the man. What the hell had she seen him. He certainly wasn’t her type.

“Get out,” she ordered.

“Huh,” the man groaned.

“I said get out.”

“What the ... what the fuck.”

“I said get out,” the girl said again. “I said get out.”

Sam slowly began to pick up his clothes and then he was redressing himself. “What a bitch,” was the last thing he said before he left Mindy’s apartment.

It couldn’t have been, Mindy told herself when the man was finally gone. It couldn’t have been the woman. He really wasn’t her type. It must have been the power of suggestion, she told herself, but really, it couldn’t have been the woman.

And yet, she told herself, what if it was.

Well, she supposed, if she wanted to be a total wimp about it, she could try and find the woman who’d done this to her and try and make her understand that she’d made a mistake and try and make her undo whatever it was she’d done.

But how was she going to find the crazy woman. She knew the guy’s name and the girlfriend’s name at least. She supposed she could start with them but even if she did find them, what was she going to say. “Hi, are you Jack Radcliffe? Yes? Hey, you’re girlfriend did something to me, and I need to make it stop.” That sounded lame even to her ears.

But what the hell was she going to do? She couldn’t go around letting herself get fucked by whoever happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Mindy shook her head. It wasn’t going to be that way, she told herself yet again. The crazy woman couldn’t really do what she’d said she’d done.

And yet ... and yet, Mindy didn’t believe herself. She had the feeling she had to make it stop before it was too late.

The phone book said there were four Jack Radcliffes in the area. All right, that was a start, she thought. It would be nice if it were only one but at least it was only four.

She called the first one. When the guy answered, it sounded like he was seventy years old. “Are you Jack Radcliffe,” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Do you know Mandy McCray?”

“What’s that honey?”

“I asked if you knew Mandy McCray.”

“You wanted to know if I knew Andy McMurray? Who’s he?”

“Never mind.” Mindy hung up the phone. Definitely not, she thought.

The next guy she called at least sounded like he was more the right age. “Do you know Mandy McCray,” she asked.

“Who?”

“Mandy McCray.”

“Is that your name?”

Click went the line. Mindy was sure he didn’t know her.

She got a woman when she called the third man. “Is Jack Radcliffe there,” she asked.

“Who wants to know?”

“My name’s Mindy,” the girl said. “I’m a friend of his.”

“You sound like one of his little slutty friends,” the woman growled. “Hold on. Jack,” the woman yelled. “Jack, you got one of your slutty friends on the phone.”

Mindy gripped the phone just a little tighter. One of your slutty friends, the woman had said. Maybe this was the one.

“Yeah,” the man said warily when he finally came on the line. “Who is this?”

“My name’s Mindy—”

“Mindy?! I don’t know anyone named Mindy.”

“No, I know—”

“Listen. Don’t call me here no more,” the man whispered and then he raised his voice back up. “Sorry I couldn’t help you more,” the man said.

Was he the one, Mindy wondered. He might be, but she had to know for sure, but how, and then she finally got it. “Do you have a ten-inch cock,” she blurted out.

“Yeah right,” the man said before the line went dead.

That left one more name. Mindy stared at the name. She’d already called three guys and he would be the fourth. Would she ... every fourth guy you meet, the crazy woman had said ... but did that count phone calls?

This was crazy, Mindy told herself. Just make the damned call.

Still, the girl hesitated just a little before she finally punched the numbers into the phone.

One ring, then two, and then a man’s voice. “Hello?”

“Is this Jack Radcliffe?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know Mandy McCray?”

Mindy could hear the man suck his breath in. “Who wants to know,” he asked.

He might be the one, Mindy thought, but she had to make sure. “Do you have a ten-inch cock,” she asked.

“Listen, if you want to know about that,” the man said, “maybe you should rent one of my movies,” and with that, the line went dead.

Bingo, Mindy thought. She had him and along with his phone number, she had his address. She needed to go see him right away and the best thing was she had no desire to have him fuck her.

Jack’s place wasn’t all that far away, Mindy thought even as she raced out of her apartment. Mr. Winstead was standing out in front of the apartment office but Mindy hardly noticed as she rushed on past.

Out in the parking lot, she ran into Paul Talbot. Paul was a nice guy although a little geeky and ordinarily, she might have stopped to talk with him, but she had to find this guy Jack, and she had to see if he could help her with the crazy woman.

She hopped in her car and turned on the air conditioning and cranked up the tunes. Music always relaxed her when she drove.

Perhaps she wasn’t paying as much attention as she should have to the road or perhaps the other guy was just a jerk but suddenly there was someone honking at her from behind. When she came to a red light, the guy pulled up next to her and Mindy could see he was yelling at her. She tried to ignore him but he just kept yelling at her.

“Watch where you’re going,” the man yelled at her. “You nearly cut me off.”

“I didn’t see you,” Mindy tried to explain.

“You mean you weren’t paying attention.”

“That’s not what I said.”

“No. That’s what I said, bitch.”

She didn’t have to listen to this, Mindy told herself as she rolled her window back up. She could see the man in the other car still yelling at her but what did she care. The light had changed and she was good to go.

A few minutes later and Mindy was pulling up in front of the place where Jack Radcliffe lived.

She knocked on the man’s door and when that didn’t get the desired result, she pounded on the man’s door. Dammit, she told herself. She’d just talked to him. He couldn’t have left his apartment already, could he.

And that’s when the door opened, and ...

And she hadn’t realized he was going to be so hot. God damn, just standing there was getting her hot and the crazy woman had said he had a ten-inch cock. Could that be true, Mindy wondered. She wasn’t sure but what she did know was she couldn’t wait to find out.

“Can I help you,” the man asked.

“You sure can,” Mindy purred even as she pushed her way up against the man.

“I’m sorry,” the man said, “but do I know you?”

“Not exactly,” Mindy purred. She could feel the man’s cock inside his pants and it sure did feel like he had a big, hard cock, “but I know your girlfriend, well I know her sort of.”

“You know Mandy?”

“Not her,” Mindy told him. “The other one.”

“The other one?”

Mindy could tell he was confused, and Mindy was, too, she supposed. She knew why she’d come there, but now that she was there, she was finding it hard to focus on anything else other than getting to the man’s cock.

“The other one,” the man asked again.

“She came to my apartment, Mindy explained. “My name’s Mindy but she thought I was Mandy.”

“Oh my God. You met Myra. What’d she do to you?”

And now that she was thinking about the crazy woman, she was thinking about what she’d said. Every fourth guy huh. There’d been Mr. Winstead and then Paul Talbot and then that jerk in the car and now, oh geez, she needed that cock. She needed it bad.

“What’d she do to you,” the man said again.

“I have to fuck every fourth guy I meet.”

“And I assume I’m the fourth guy.”

Mindy nodded.

Mindy couldn’t help noticing that the man was unzipping his pants even as he spoke. “I’ll bet you came to me because you thought I could help, didn’t you?”

Again, Mindy nodded.

The man shook his head. “I’m afraid you were mistaken,” he said, “or maybe you weren’t. I can help but probably not the way you thought I could.”

Mindy couldn’t help but stare at the man’s cock.

The man couldn’t help but notice where her eyes were looking. “Would you like this,” he asked.

Would she? God, she thought as she dropped to her knees. She’d thought he’d never ask and then she was taking his cock inside her mouth.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah.”

If she’d thought about it, Mindy would have been mortified to realize that she was sucking a guy’s cock right there in the doorway to his apartment but the truth was she didn’t think about it. All she could think about was how much she needed to get him to fuck her.

Mindy pulled back. “I need you to fuck me,” she said.

The man looked at her. “I bet you don’t even know what Myra did to me.”

“Come on. You’ve got to help me.” She was about to tell him it was his fault but she stopped herself. That wasn’t exactly true and more importantly, that wouldn’t give her what she needed. “I need your help,” she said finally. “It’s because of you that I’m here.”

He couldn’t argue with her but ...

“Come on,” Mindy pleaded. “Come on. I know I can make you feel really good.”

Jack wasn’t sure about that. He wasn’t sure if the girl realized just how much his life had changed.

“Come on,” Mindy pleaded.

It wasn’t his fault, Jack told himself. It wasn’t his fault but in a way, he felt responsible. He knew what she needed and at least he could give her that so he let her in.

“Gee thanks,” Mindy gushed. “You won’t regret this.”

Probably not, Jack thought, but in the end, this probably wasn’t going to help either one of them.

He led the girl to the bedroom. “You might as well take yours off, too,” he said.

Mindy scrambled to keep up even as the man pushed his pants down and then he waved his cock at the girl. “I need you to take care of this for me,” he said.

“Of course,” Mindy gushed and moments later, she was on her knees and sucking on the man’s cock.

The man groaned as the girl sucked his cock and then he groaned again. At least the girl was competent, he thought.

Or maybe she was just highly motivated and when it came right down to it, did it really matter which way it was.

Probably not.

It was time. He pushed the girl onto his bed. “Other way,” he said. “On the hands and knees.”

If Mindy thought anything of the request, she said nothing. She just got up on her hands and knees and she waited as the man came up behind her.

Mindy groaned as she felt the man slide his cock between her pussy. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

Jack grabbed the girl’s ass as he drove himself into her.

The girl groaned. “Oh geez,” she moaned. “Oh geez. Is it true your cock is ten inches?”

“Yep.”

“Oh God. I can’t believe it. That’s what ten inches feels like?”

“Yep.”

“Oh geez. I love it. It feels so good.”

“Yep.”

“Oh geez. You’re going to make me cum.”

“Yep.”

The girl groaned as her pussy bore down on the cock inside her and even as it did, she felt the man cum inside her.

Mindy felt her mind reset itself in the aftermath of what she’d done. Her pussy was full again and she knew it would be again with every fourth guy she met.

The crazy woman was right.

She really was a slut.