The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fours Company — Chapter 1

* * *

IWL: William Gibson

Greets to qxvw198 and others. A big thank you for their help getting this organized, and hopefully improving my writing.

“What the?” Kevin asked just after two in the morning.

He had come into the tripp’s room as Angelique had requested. He planned to give them the attention they had indicated a desire for. He easily found Mid Chest’s bed in the dark, opened his robe, and crawled up over her.

She had done nothing when he slid her covers aside and knelt over her. She had remained still while he set his erection between her breasts. He waited for her to open her mouth since this was how his middle of the night play normally started. Instead, hands had folded the breasts over his erection.

Kevin knew the tripps. He knew them and their bodies better than their doctors did. He knew instantly that these breasts were too big for Mid Chest, too small for Big Chest, and too firm for Small Chest.

“Hi.” A voice belonging to none of them said softly. If she was insulted or worried, none of it was carried in the tone.

“Oh god. Kevin.” Mid Chest said, waking to the noise and turning on a light.

“Keisha?” Kevin gasped while looking down at the young woman holding her breasts cupped over his erection. She was looking up at him with an odd grin.

* * *

“Nobody panic.” Mid Chest said desperately.

“Not panicking.” Keisha said with complete calm, and more than a little laughter. “Zahira, you don’t panic either, you hear me.”

“Sure?” A new voice said from Small Chest’s bed.

“I am interested in how you knew I wasn’t ...” Keisha asked.

“Because he knows us.” Mid Chest said with alarm and laughter. “This is my fault. I asked Angelique to have him come in. That was before we ran into each other and talked. I forgot to leave him a note not to.”

“You know them that well?” Keisha asked, looking up at Kevin.

“Excuse me now.” Kevin said, trying to move.

“You just stay right there.” Keisha laughed. “The instant you realized I wasn’t one of them, which happened the instant I did this, you stopped. You know their bodies well. In fact, you know them well enough to know it wasn’t any of their breasts cupped over your erection in the dark. That says lots of interesting things.”

“Like what?” Kevin asked, trying to find a way to extricate himself without exposing himself.

“They welcome you. They expect you in the middle of the night. I also find it amusing that, despite where our intimate parts are, neither of us has actually seen anything private. You also want to keep it that way. However, you can’t get up without putting something right in my face. So you are kept here by me doing nothing more than lying here with my hands folded on my chest covering some of my intimate parts. Why is that?”

“Keisha?” Zahira asked, confused.

“He isn’t violent. They were right, you are safe here.”

“But he’s?”

“He stopped. The instant he knew I wasn’t who he expected, he stopped.”

“How can you just lay there like that?” Zahira asked.

“Am I to be enraged by an accident? Besides, neither of us has seen anything … yet.”

“He’s got his...”

“It also holds him here. The fact that he isn’t trying to take control of the situation from me forcefully, means they are right. He is safe, more than enough for what is needed.”

“Since we’re all being so rational about this now,” Kevin stated, getting redder without, much to his horror, softening at all. His erection was doing quite the opposite, in fact. “can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?”

“Embarrassing though this is.” Keisha laughed thinly. “It affords me the opportunity to ensure that you will hear us out.”

“You have me hostage.” Kevin laughed. “Talk away, just please don’t be offended if...”

“I am never offended by honest interest. I take it your parents are home?”

“Yes.”

“They are OK with this arrangement?”

“They accept it. The girls home lives were bad, much worse than anyone had thought.”

“Then some dates and lunch time blow jobs happened?” Keisha asked.

“Can we please...”

“No. I like you right where you are.”

“Keisha!” Zahira hissed.

“My parents are more progressive than yours were, Zahira. I am allowed to play above the waist if I wish to.”

“It is immodest.”

“It is also a most effective interrogation technique.” Keisha laughed. “He has no blood to spare for the making of lies. It is already in use. I can tell from the extra warmth alone.”

“You wanted to talk?” Kevin asked, sighing in resignation. His life used to be so simple.

“Yes. I am guessing they are freely available to you. Yet you use no force or coercion.”

“That is correct.” Small Chest admitted. “He has permission. He also sometimes takes one of us to bed with him.”

“Why do you permit this?”

“I can’t go into that.”

“Blackmail?”

“No. We have our reasons and they do not involve force, coercion or blackmail. So drop it. That is not a subject.”

“Accepted. Now listen closely Kevin. Zahira needs to hide.” Keisha started in. Soon enough, Kevin forgot what position he is in. A bigger situation took precedence over his embarrassment.

“Can I get up now?” Kevin pleaded later. He could hear the sounds of his parents getting up. It was at five-thirty in the morning. They got started early so they could be out of the house when the four kids started getting ready for school.

“No.” Keisha informed him, smiling. “You are still my hostage. This way I know you will not draw attention to us being here. I have not experienced such control of a situation with a male before. I find the feel intriguing.”

“I already told you. She is welcome to crash here. I won’t come back in here while she is here. She is safe.”

“Will you three please distract and silence him?” Keisha asked.

“Seriously?” Small Chest asked.

“He is getting restless. His attention is wandering. I fear he may take a chance now that his parents are up.”

“We know how to deal with that.” Small Chest laughed. Moments later Kevin’s mouth is filled with Big Chest’s nipple. His left and right hands receive a bare breast apiece from Small and Mid Chest. Immediately, Kevin had no more spare blood for thinking.

* * *

“They are gone.” Zahira said just after six. “You can stop this.”

“Cover my eyes and my chest.” Keisha told Zahira. “I will let him go now.”

“Great.” Kevin groused. He got up after a couple of bath towels covered everything. “Couldn’t you have done that a couple hours ago?”

“No. I needed to know how things here worked. They are not truly yours, but they accept you anyway.”

“Zahira.” Kevin said, pulling his robe tight around him. “You can open your eyes now. As I said, hours ago, you are welcome to crash here.”

“Thank you.”

“And you are nothing like my older brother thought you must be.” Keisha said, pulling the blankets back around her. “You seem to take them for granted. Yet I find they like it. You declined force and sought to deescalate the situation you found yourself in. This has been both educational and fun.”

“Thanks. I’m going back to bed now to try to clear my head. If there is anything hot left over from breakfast, can I have some?”

“Sure.” Mid Chest said seriously as Kevin exited. “OK. Sorry about that Keisha.”

“He seemed at ease coming in. In the dark no less. Also, I notice that you three are at ease with that.”

“Yes. We all are.”

* * *

“Yeah.” Big Chest said, answering the door just before seven when someone knocked.

“I’m Ahmed. I’m looking for my sister, Zahira. She took off last night with her friend Keisha. Someone said they saw them talking to you yesterday. Did they happen to come here?”

“They stopped here last night.” Big Chest replied, vying for time. None of them had considered Keisha and Zahira being traced here. She debated lying to him. However, instinct told her that if he discovered the lie. The situation could easily escalate into violence.

“Are they coming back?”

“No, and they didn’t say where they were going. Do you want me to give them a message at school if I see them?”

“Zahira isn’t going to school today. We are taking a trip. She is supposed to be helping pack.”

“If I see them I will tell them you stopped by.” She said, abruptly closing the door and locking it.

“Problem?” Small Chest asked from the kitchen.

“The brother and his friends traced them here. I saw him walk back to his truck, which is a block away. They are watching.”

“It might be nothing, but I saw a state police car drive by while I was making breakfast.”

“I don’t believe in coincidence that much.”

“Me neither. Let’s tell them.”

“Angelique and Amina both say to keep things as quiet as we can.” Kevin informed them after hanging up. “The UCA is already seriously stretched and exposed. Our cover is thin. State police here and in nearby states are watching us very closely. Out of town activities have already drawn more attention than is healthy for us.”

“Then we need a new plan.” Mid Chest said with a strained voice.

“New plan?” Kevin asked, taken aback by the pain he heard.

“Kevin.” Mid Chest said, looking at him. “Sir.”

“What?” Kevin asked, staring. Her face is now bright red, and her eyes are getting blood shot.

“Sir.” She repeated, shaking. “Must ... help her.” Mid Chest said. She was trembling and deliberately speaking one word at a time. Each word was accompanied by a grunt of pain. “Hurts. Glass. Vial.”

“What?” Kevin asked. He was scared by the pain she showed. And in awe of the will power it must have taken to continue through it.

“You must.” Mid Chest growled as a single drop of blood fell from her nose. “Store her.”

“What the hell?” Kevin demanded. He was stunned nearly beyond words by the break in protocol, and terrified by her physical symptoms.

“Hidey hole. Use.” She continued with more drops from her nose. “We are your porn now. Store her there.”

“You are insane.” He replied, not knowing how to respond.

“Break trail. Smokey has a dog.” She finished, actually smiling as she did so.

“Oh.” Small Chest said softly as Mid Chest collapsed, unconscious.

“That meant something to you?” Kevin asked, staring in shock at Mid Chest for a moment before grabbing a towel to catch the blood.

“Yes. Zahira. Do you trust us?” Small Chest demanded as she and Big Chest put towels under Mid Chest’s head. Both as pillows, and to soak up the blood still weeping from her nose.

“I think so.” She stammered staring in shock.

“Good. Because I understand what she meant. The state trooper we saw earlier is a dog, umm canine, unit. They are planning on searching the house with the dog. Our lawyers are at least an hour out. I doubt we have that long before they search.”

“What do you want me to do?” Zahira asked.

“I need you to trust me. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now I need you to trust Sir, umm, Kevin. Please.”

“Sir?” Zahira asked.

“I can’t explain right now Zee. I really can’t. I can’t do what Mid just did. I know I’m sounding a little crazy, but please, trust me.”

“Why do you allow him to climb into your beds in the middle of the night?”

“Because he values me.” Small Chest answered without hesitation. “There is more, but I can’t explain right now. You can trust him just like you can me.”

“All right.”

“Good. Because the first thing I have to do is betray that trust.” Small Chest laughed. “People think in these pond like things. Puddles really. What we need to do is jump ponds.”

“Like a lung fish?” Zahira asked excitedly. Her interest in biology helped her understand the idiom that she usually fails to catch.

“Yes. We are going to play lung fish. We can’t get you out of here in time, so we don’t. We hide you somewhere unthinkable to the people looking for you.”

“Unthinkable?”

“Yes. Now I am going to have to issue some orders. I need you and him to follow them exactly and without question. I can’t explain yet.”

“Why?” Kevin inquired.

“Because this is safety and that trumps everything.” Big Chest broke in.

“What do I need to do?” Zahira asked, scared by the sudden firmness in the girl’s voices, where they have been soft, almost submissive toward Kevin before this.

“One moment.” Small Chest said and then turned to Kevin. “Do you have a pre us porn stash? Who am I kidding, you’re a teen male. How big is the place you hide your old porn?”

“What are you asking?”

“Zahira will fit in there, won’t she?” Small Chest accused with just a hint of a laugh.

“Yes.” Kevin admitted.

“I cannot. Small places.” Zahira shuddered.

“Won’t be a problem.” Small Chest stated flatly. “Now what is needed, is for the both of you to strip right here.”

“What?” Zahira and Kevin asked in perfect stereo.

“I know what I am doing. Most of my family, aunts, uncles, cousins etc, have dogs. The dog is our biggest threat.”

“And this involves undressing in front of a male?” Zahira demanded, aghast.

“Decide Zee. Do as I say! Or go be sold to your future husband.”

“He is not a husband. I am a piece of meat to him. He is a despicable animal, as is my brother.”

“So decide how badly you want to escape. I know you have claustrophobia. That won’t be an issue. You have my word.”

“Ok.” She sighs resigned. “What do I do?”

“You two go take a shower together. I know it will be your first time around a naked male, and your first time being naked around a male. I am sorry, but get over it. He needs to wash you both, your entire bodies, using our shampoo not his. Then he needs to wash your hair using his shampoo. I know this will mean him touching you. I am sorry, but it is critical that we commingle your scents, not just mix them together. We can’t fool the dog, but we can make it fool its handler.”

“Will it work?” Keisha asked in a tone that puzzles Kevin.

“I believe so.”

“Then we both go.” Keisha said, starting to undress. “You get things ready out here. We will go commingle all our scents. I will be Zahira’s escort. How intimate does the wash need to be?”

“If you join them, no extra grab ass needed, but he does need to wash all of you. No cheating. No hiding behind wash clothes, skin on skin contact. Wash everywhere more than once. His scent has to go over the top of yours everywhere. He has washed us, let him wash you. If you have to, just close your eyes and let it happen. He will not try to rape you. You are completely safe with him, you have my word. But he needs to be male enough to get excited and aroused, and he has to stay that way.”

“Why?” Zahira asked. She was both aghast, and intrigued by the surety.

“By making your scents one. Your and his skin oils have to mix together in order to do this. The dog will never find your scent alone that way. It won’t be able to tell the difference between you two for a while. The shower is the easy part. That puts his scent over your entire body, then you have to not wipe it off. He has to dry you after using the same towel to dry himself. Then he has to run his hands over your body once more. It will feel intimate and invasive. Maybe, quite likely, very nice for a time. That will probably freak you out and terrify you, which is normal. This won’t work very long, however. Your scent will return to normal in a few hours. So we need to get the dog search done while you are hidden by his smell.”

“I have some black contacts Angelique gave me.” Kevin interjected. “I’ll wear those so I don’t see anything in the shower.”

“Don’t bother. We need her clothes anyway. You are going to put her away in blankets.”

“I am?”

“Yes. She shouldn’t have to hide more than three days.”

“You two are serious then?” Kevin asked, not wanting to understand. He knew what that number of days meant, however. It had only one possible meaning in this context. His prayers that he has been misunderstanding died in the cold pit of his stomach.

“Yes. Big and I will prep your room. Then the three of us will prep the house while you tuck her in.”

“This is wrong.” Zahira said nervously.

“I am not denying that.” Small Chest replied flatly pointing outside. “What I am saying is that it is this, or your brother.”

“Can I have the contacts?” Zahira asked.

“I will still see you.” Kevin noted.

“I can close my eyes. Let Keisha see for me. What I do not see I can...”

“No.” Keisha told her. “This is the time to be strong. He will see you. You must see him. We will both see and be seen. I am witness. Nothing will hurt you. I see her plan. To fool the dog our scents must be one. That means he must touch us. He must wash us and clean us. If you want to escape then you will accept that I am here to protect you. He will touch both of us, and spend time where males like to spend time. He must be and smell aroused. That is part of how the dog will be fooled. We shall give the dog three scents mingled with the scent of an aroused boy on top.”

Zahira stared at her friend for nearly a minute. A silent conversation none of the others could see or hear passed between them and ended with her giving a resigned shrug. “Ok. I will do it.”

“Leave the clothes.” Small Chest ordered. “And let him get as worked up as he wants. Leave taking care of that to us. We like taking care of that.”

“Let’s get this done.” Kevin said, grimacing and closing his eyes. Keisha and Zahira shed their traditional robes while he shed his clothes. “Someone want to lead me out.”

“This way.” Keisha said nervously, taking him by the hand.

* * *

“You can open your eyes, Kevin. You are going to see me anyway later.” Zahira said once the three of them were in the shower.

“I am not taking advantage of the situation.” Kevin stated flatly.

“Zahira.” Keisha said, smiling. “Do as I do.”

“Ok.” She replied. Both girls put their backs against Kevin’s sides. They each took one his arms over one of their shoulders and Keisha set his hand on her bare breast. Zahira slowly copied her.

“Now Kevin, squeeze and then knead gently.” Keisha laughed. When Kevin did, Zahira gasped. Trembling, she managed to stand quietly. But only because Keisha was there with her and because Kevin only did it when she allowed.

“You know this?” Keisha asked with a tone Kevin couldn’t really identify. Placing Kevin’s fingers between her legs to stroke her.

“Umm. Yes.” He mumbled, shocked.

“Then do so vigorously and do not stop.” Keisha ordered after placing his other hand in the same place on Zahira

“Are you serious?” Kevin asked just loud enough he didn’t hear Zahira ask the same thing.

“Yes.” She said with a sound like a giggle, “Zahira. This will feel invasive, I am sorry. He is going to do the same to me at the same time. Let yourself go, let it happen. It will make the rest more pleasant.”

“If you say so.” Kevin said and started stroking both girls.

“Patience Zee. Give it a minute. Trust me.” Keisha implored before moaning softly as she leaned back into him.

“What the?” Zahira squealed and then her voice went soft. She gasped and moaned softly.

“Oh.” She squeaked a minute later and then gasped open mouthed as her legs gave out.

“I underestimated you.” Keisha said, panting after a large gulp of her own. “Now go ahead and suckle her. She will like it.”

“No. I am not taking advantage.”

“Damn, what a waste.” Keisha muttered, forcing herself up enough to move around him to kneel beside Zahira. All the while motioning him to continue stroking her. He was keeping Zahira at the ragged edge of a sustained, near climax state. “Relax Zee, just listen to me and relax.”

“What are you?” Kevin asked.

“Helping her relax.” Keisha said, stroking Zahira’s face as she talked softly to her.

“Relax?”

“Relax Zahira, just relax. I will take care of you. Just play along.”

“Ok.” Zahira half giggled as she twitched.

“Yes. It is OK my friend, It will all be OK.” She said in celebration once Zahira’s eyes were half open and her still bright red face had relaxed. “Now get her stood up and wash us. Hurry. She won’t stay like this long.”

“What happened?”

“You’ve never played with a virgin before have you?”

“No.”

“A woman responds differently to an orgasm from a man than one from a woman in some ways, and she just did. She is still processing the experience. She’ll be very drunk-like for a while.” Keisha said smiling broadly, though Kevin could see something else in her eyes. “You are good at that. You also kept her in it long enough to numb her mind.”

“Oh.” Kevin said, grabbing the shampoo and starting in. Keisha accepted his touch. Surprisingly, she encouraged him. She focused him on the breasts and buttocks of both girls. Zahira said nothing, simply accepting everything at her friend’s prompting.

Zahira stared blankly into space even when Keisha held Kevin’s hands on Zahira’s breasts. Her largest reaction to him squeezing was a silly grin. From time to time Kevin renewed his stroking at Keisha’s prompting while she whispered to her friend. This left Zahira with the silly grin of the completely lost. Kevin didn’t understand why Keisha insisted he spend so much time on Zahira. Going over her breasts and buttocks over and over, but however well behaved he was, he remained male.

He eventually gave in when Zahira pulled his head to her own breast while he stroked her again. This was all at her prompting, of course. He smiled despite himself when he accidentally triggered another orgasm. This one happened while he is suckling her. He was puzzled when Keisha wanted the same for herself. He finally became a teen having fun with two teenage girls in his shower. Keisha was willing while urging Zahira to be the same.

“What happened?” Big Chest asked when they emerged from the bathroom. Kevin was carrying a completely limp, softly giggling Zahira with a silly grin on her face.

“It was the first time that truly experienced fingers have helped her.” Keisha laughed. The socially aware and experienced ears of the tripps heard something else as well. “He kept her at or near orgasm until well after her legs gave out. She has never experienced her body running fully away from her before.”

“Virgin?” Small Chest asked, laughing.

Keisha nodded with a large grin.

“Everything ready?” Kevin asked, trying not think about what was happening.

“Yes.” Small Chest answered. “Once you get started in there, Big will run get Amina.”

“Then we call in a suspicious vehicle report together. Your scent covering her?”

“Oh yeah.” Keisha laughed. “Orgasm before shower. Washed us both. Kept her in one or at the edge of one almost the entire time. Can I borrow him some time?”

“He’s not ours to loan.” Small Chest quipped.

“We should talk.”

“Let’s start.” Big Chest said, heading out to get Amina.

“I’m starting.” Kevin said. He took Zahira in to his room and closed the door behind him. He suddenly realized that he was alone with a nude, giggly virgin in his arms and no witnesses. The small part of him that was tempted was easily squished. He did make plans to spend some quality time with one or more of the tripps later, however.

“How are you?” Kevin asked Zahira after setting her on his bed.

“What did you do to me?” She asked in a murmur, blinking sleepily between giggles.

“I think your friend tricked me into giving you your first real sustained orgasm.”

“What? No way. I feel drunk, drugged, but you gave me nothing.”

“You will feel that way for a while. It’ll pass. Are you ready for the hard part.”

“Okey dokey.” She laughed, giggling some more.

“Drink the glass.” Kevin told her. “Wait half a minute and then drink the vial.”

“What does it do?” She asked after downing the glass with a grimace.

“The combination is used to alter brain chemistry.”

“How?” She asked after downing the vial as well.

“It works as a hypnotic and amnesic. Let me know when your fingers, toes or tongue start tingling.”

“Tongue.” She laughed. “Am I still nude? Why doesn’t it bother me?”

“It will later. Now put this on.” He told her, picking up her head so she could slip on the headgear.

“Kind of comfy.” She commented as she blinked over and over. As she did, he placed the scalp cap and set the electrodes to monitor her. “Pretty lights.”

“Start counting backwards from one hundred.” He ordered as he started up the headgear.

“One hundred. Ninety nine.” She began after pulling his hands to her breasts with yet another giggle and a silly grin. She made it to sixty nine in time with him massaging, which he dutifully recorded as seventy.

“Now for the hard part.” Kevin muttered as he unpacked his closet. Latches built into the molding released locks. The closet base board that provided the track for the doors lifted out. That exposed the edges of the carpet in his room, and the carpet in his closet. It also lifted out of a gap between floor sections that, when in place, looked solid. A Sash cord lay in the gap. Looping it over his unusually strong closet rod, he lifted the entire floor of the closet upward on hidden hinges. The space underneath his closet was three feet deep, three feet wide, and fifteen feet long. Kevin’s ultimate hiding spot.

The small pile of forgotten porn magazines went on the bedroom floor. Instead of being stored in his closet as magazines, his personal porn stash lived across the hall now. A few blankets made for padding. The recess under his closet had once been meant to contain some type of floor safe. Underneath the opening’s floor was a larger opening. With its own stairs that terminated in another floor. It had all originally been intended as a bomb shelter or panic room opening, but had never been installed by the builder or since. Zahira’s breathing was normal when he checked minutes later, so he knew she was out, and it was time to do this.

“No one told me how limp they get.” Kevin muttered when Zahira kept flowing out of his arms.

“Sleep tight.” He told her once she was tucked in. Blankets formed a soft bed for her. Vents that had once held, or been intended to hold electrical lines, now provided air. It was cold outside, and in the hiding space, hence the blankets, but she would be safe here and he knew it. Ten minutes later his closet was reassembled.

“How goes out here?” He asked once he was dressed and went to get breakfast.

“Just waiting on word when the other pieces will be ready.” Amina told him. “God I hate having to be delicate like this. We should just go make the point ourselves.”

“What happened to Mid earlier?” Kevin asked. “She flushed, stammered and her nose bled.”

“She had to push hard to overcome secrecy.” Amina answered softly so Keisha wouldn’t over hear, while evading slightly. “You will also note that she passed out. That is a safety. She can’t really hurt herself that way, just cause herself a lot of pain. It hurt, which it is supposed to do, but she believed in what she wanted enough to do it anyway.”

“Oh.” Kevin whispered, staring.

“Its starting.” Keisha said looking out the window. “Here comes another of her brother’s friends.”

“Hello.” Small Chest said answering the door.

“Where is she?”

“She, a word referring to one of the female gender.” Small Chest replied, smiling. “If you are seeking a particular female you will have to use her name.”

“You know who she is.” He said menacingly. “My friend already traced them here last night.”

“Them? I thought you just said she. It is a singular word meaning one. Did you misplace two of them?” She asked with a straight face.

“Move bitch.” He yelled grabbing her arm and shoving his way in unexpectedly. As Small Chest rotated away from him Amina came from behind the door. She grabbed his wrist and did what looked like a cart wheel around his arm. Cracks, pops and a single squishy sound preceded his quickly aborted blood curdling scream. Amina smiled as he dropped to his knees, mouth hanging open in a now silent scream.

“Stay down.” Amina said with a smile indicating she wanted him to do anything but.

Two others with Tasers rushed through the door moments later. They had every reason in the world to be confident, they assumed the abortive scream to have been one of the girls. They hadn’t yet seen what had happened to the first one. They also knew that the only people home were a bunch of teenagers. All but one of them was female, and he was skinny.

Amina reacted faster than Kevin could see. Moving between them she grabbed the left one’s arm. Pivoting it into the right one’s throat, she triggered his Taser. As the right one’s scream became a gurgle, he staggered back without quite falling. She twisted the left one’s elbow just enough to make a hollow, squishy sound. Her foot struck just above his ankle. It gave a distinct click just a little louder than the wet popping sound.

A reverse spin brought her knee into first one’s groin. He made a hollow sort of sound that left Kevin queasy simply hearing it. No one in Amina’s position could have avoided the kick of the unseen fourth intruder. He caught her in the chest as she straightened up. He was over six inches taller than she was and easily weighed half again what she did. Eight feet later she impacted the wall awkwardly, gasping as she tried to rise.

“Now where is the girl?” He demanded, pointing a gun at them.

“Now now.” A state trooper said from the doorway as he walked in. “I’m sure this is all a simple misunderstanding.”

“We just came to ask about our friend’s sister and she attacked us.” The guy said, tucking his gun back into his waist band nonchalantly. The trooper ignored the gun.

“I’m sure we can handle this peacefully.” The trooper said in a faux friendly voice. “I was already responding and I guess the brother’s friends got impatient. So how about we do a quick search to reassure them and then we can all be on our way.”

“How about we see a search warrant.” Kevin asked with sudden calm as the gun disappears.

“No need. This is what is called exigent circumstances.”

“I don’t think that word means what you think it means.” Mid Chest laughed.

“It doesn’t matter girly.” The trooper said holding a shirt to his dog’s nose. “Chiroco, track.”

“So you are doing a search by force. Without investigating the assault that just occurred. Forcing your way into a house full of underage kids without informing the parents. All while denying us legal representation.” Kevin asked.

“Exigent circumstances. Her brother’s friends are helping him look for her and the last anyone knows, she was here.”

“For the record, would you please give the name of the girl you are looking for.” Kevin asked with a calm he doesn’t recognize.

“Not that it matters, but Zahira.”

“There was in fact a Zahira here last night. She came looking for shelter from her brother.”

“Oh. She got lost. Why didn’t you send her home or call her brother then.” The trooper demanded with a false smile. “After their parents died, he became her legal guardian. So that is where she belongs.”

“She wasn’t lost. She was escaping him. Apparently, he has decided to sell her.”

“There is an arranged marriage.” The trooper acknowledged. He blinked as he finally noticed the extent of the injuries of the three on the floor. “Arranged by her parents before they passed according to my paperwork. Her brother is just carrying out their wishes.”

“She was here.” Kevin repeated. “She was escaping. She needed better clothes for the winter. So I loaned her some of mine. She doesn’t own any winter clothes. Apparently her brother doesn’t believe she needs to go outside. Maybe he doesn’t want her to go to school either.”

“You admit to helping a runaway then?” The trooper asked, still not offering his name. Then he followed the dog tracking a scent trail throughout the house. “So, she was here and took a shower. Why did she go to what I think is your room?”

“I told you. I gave her some winter clothes.”

“I think she is still in there.” He said heading to Kevin’s room where the dog sat staring at the door.

“I obviously can’t stop you without risking getting shot.” Kevin groused as he followed.

“Closet. Lame.” The trooper said when the dog stopped in front of it. Yanking the doors open, he found no one in it, and not enough stuff in it to hide anyone.

“Not in the closet.” Kevin told him as the dog started pawing at his bed.

“In your bed then?” The trooper laughed triumphantly as he dumped Kevin’s bed over.

“Not in my bed.” Kevin laughed as the dog now started sniffing at Keisha’s crotch.

“Chiroco, track.” The trooper repeated as he held out the shirt again. Both the trooper and the friend of Zahira’s brother were stunned moments later. The dog began running between Kevin and Keisha barking.

“And welcome to YouTube channel sixty nine.” Big and Small Chest yelled as one from Kevin’s bedroom door. They were standing on opposite sides of it holding up video cameras, making it obvious they had been filming the whole time. The best part, to them, being that neither the trooper nor the brother’s friend had noticed. Kevin had also not noticed, and that annoyed him.

“Give me that.” The trooper demanded, lunging.

“Help yourself.” Small Chest laughed. “We’ve been posting it live. What do you think, hashtag thug cop, or hashtag silly puppy?”

“She’s not here.” The trooper screamed at the brother’s friend. “You said you followed her here! We are leaving.”

“Have a nice day officer.” Amina hissed from beside the fireplace as they left. She was smiling despite her obvious pain, feeding bits of torn up porno mags into the fire.

“Your buddies are outside arguing with Kevin’s parents now.” Small Chest laughed pointing to where three local police cars could be seen.