The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Four V’s and the Bad Little Piggy

LATE SUNDAY NIGHT

Chester turned on the monitor for the first time. At first, the reception was fuzzy, but he turned the knob and the UHF reception become clear. He could barely make out the lockers, but he couldn’t see the showers because of the dark. He would have to wait until the next day to really test his setup. He could barely sleep with anticipation of what he would see the next day.

MONDAY EVENING

“What a shitty day!” Chester mumbled to himself as he threw his keys on the dresser. His job as high school janitor meant that most of his days were shitty. Usually scrubbing graffiti off the walls of the bathroom or cleaning up the vomit. And the kids were always making fun of him. But, when he saw his monitor and immediately smiled. He stripped down to his underwear and sat down, flipping the on/off switch. What he saw wiped all recollection of the day from his memory.

The girls volleyball team had just finished practice. He had set the camera up perfectly; it was aimed precisely at four identical lockers, each with a large “V” on the front of it. They were the lockers of four seniors who were the stars of the girls volleyball team, leading it towards its second straight undefeated season, and third state championship in a row. They were inseparable friends, each more stunning than the next.

Veronica was a longhaired brunette goddess. She was slightly over six foot tall, and her better half was defiantly the lower one. While her chest and face stacked up with anyone, but her ass and legs were beyond compare. Her bubble butt was round and firm; the tight volleyball shorts showed the horizontal creases that separated her ass from her long legs.

Valerie was the curly redhead whose fiery nature more than made up for the fact that she was the shortest of the four. Her height didn’t hamper her athletic ability, on and off the court she was the leader of the team and she had a killer serve. She was the perfect athletic specimen; she had great muscle tone without looking manly.

Victoria was a shorthaired typical blond, she was a little bit taller than Valerie, had great curves in all the right places. Looking at her one would assume that she had wouldn’t be able to throw a ball more than five feet, let alone be a two time All State volleyball player. Not only was she good at the sport, she was fun to watch during the matches. Her sports bra and jersey did little to contain the bounciness in her breasts.

Vivian was the most exotic of the group, her father was oriental and her mother was Greek. Her medium length jet black hair encircled the face of an angel. She had just a hint of slant to her eyes, and a lethal smile. Her olive skin gave her the appearance of a year round tan.

The girls all walked into view at the same time. Chester could barely contain his excitement, the beauty he saw was only surpassed by the wickedness of what he was doing. Veronica and Victoria were already peeling off there shirts. Valerie sat on the bench and started to untie her shoes, she threw one gruffly towards her locker accidentally hitting Veronica. Veronica playfully jumped on top of Valerie, and wrestled into a position where she was sitting on her head. Valerie had to smack her ass a few times before she hopped cheerfully off.

Victoria walked went into the bathroom stall and locked the door. He stared as the other girls slowly undressed, apparently tired from a hard workout.

Coach Vanessa walked onto the screen, it appeared like she was speaking angrily at Vivian. Vivian quickly redressed and followed Coach V to her private office. Victoria came back over and the three girls removed there panties and walked over to the shower.

Victoria appeared to squeal and then jerked back as the cold water hit her torso. The other two girls laughed and were careful to let there shower nozzles warm up before stepping under them. All three girls stood under the faucet letting the water sooth their aching bodies. After a few minutes, they began to slowly and luxuriously spread soap over there bodies. Chester was blown away when he saw the girls huddle under one faucet to wash each other’s backs.

RINGGGG!

Chester picked up the phone without taking his eyes off the monitor. “Hi, this is Eric at Stereo Hut, I have that a miniature microphone you ordered,” said the voice on the other end of the phone. However, it was enough to break Chester away from the view. He really wanted to hear what the girls had to say... He quickly wrote down the information and promised he would be down to the store shortly to pick up the microphone.

When he saw that three girls were already back in there bras and panties. “Damn” he thought. “Fuck, I can’t even sit and wait for Veronica to get back and shower, because if I want to get that microphone installed tonight, I have to go pick it up right now.

TUESDAY

“That fucking punk at the local Stereo Hut screwed me, that microphone is a piece of shit.” Chester thought as he got up to get a beer out of the fridge. Unfortunately, didn’t see Vivian stoop over and pick up the wire and the electrical device she had just accidentally crunch under her high heel. And Chester completely missed Valerie’s finger pointing directly into his monitor when he went to the bathroom.

When Chester got back to his computer room he couldn’t believe his luck, the girls had left there damp panties lying in a pile underneath the bench next to their lockers. Without even considering any explanation for the panties other than coincidence, despite the fact that in all his years of cleaning the girl’s locker room he had never found single piece of worn underclothing...

He had to wait until 10 pm before unlocking the gym with his master key. He rushed to the pile and grabbed the pair off the top and caught the stench left from the pussy that they had held earlier that day. He held all four pair to his face and inhaled deeply, so deeply, in fact he didn’t hear the locker door click shut...

When he finally came back up for air there stood girls with rage in their eyes...

“You fucking janitor, you thank you can just sit in front of a monitor in your tidy whities and jerk off while were all taking showers,” Victoria screamed! “That’s right we spotted that spy camera and set a trap to catch the bastard who put it there.” “We’re going to make you regret you ever went into Radio Shack, Victoria chillingly whispered! “You see in Jr. High we were computer geeks, like you, and we liked playing with high tech toys,” laughed Vivian.

One of the things we invented was a hypnotic system. We used it to change our statis in life, we used them to program ourselves with everything it took to make us popular. We made ourselves into superstar athletes. We also learned to make other people do what we wanted. We used it to convince a few of the popular kids that we were cool and we were in. Now were going to use it on you, we’re going to make you do our bidding...

WEDNESDAY

When Chester woke up the next day, he was wearing women’s underwear and his ass was unbelievably swore, but he could not remember a thing about the night before. His morning wood was extra powerful, he slid his hand underneath the satin thong. He really needed to relieve himself. The image of Valerie’s perfect ass was an image he couldn’t get out of his mind. He just wanted to bury his nose in the crack and never come up for air. He grabbed a pillow and held it over his face, almost to the point were he couldn’t breath and started to play with his meat. He came quickly, catching his cum in the panties.

He got up and took a long hot shower. As he toweled off, he headed towards his underwear drawer, but he saw the now cum stained purple panties that he had thrown onto his bed. He had an incredible urge to put them on again. He also notice the unopened package of pantyhose on his dresser...

As Chester walked along the school highways he chuckled at the fact that he was the only one who knew what he was wearing under his coveralls. He walked along and saw Vivian, who smiled and said seductively “Hi, Chester.” He looked down and saw her open-toed black patent high heels. He was immediately hard again, he quickly made his way to the lock men’s room. All he could think about was her flawless toes, with their perfect blue toenails. He imagined sucking them, and worshiping Vivian’s feet. Once again he came almost as soon as he touched his hard cock.

Later that day, he was cleaning the girls room when Victoria came on to use the restroom. She saw Chester and smiled. “I’ve REALLY got to go” she said squeezing her knees together. She brushed quickly by him as she went into the nearest stall. He could just make out the beginning sounds of her piss hitting the toilet as he left the restroom. A few minutes later Victoria came out with a huge sigh of relief and said “Thank you so much, precious!” Once again, Chester’s hormones began to race and he rushed back into the girl’s room, this time locking the door behind him. He went into the stall that Victoria had just been in, overjoyed to see that the dirty girl hadn’t bothered to flush. Without even thinking he stuck his head in the toilet to inhale the sweet odor of her urine. He stood up and dropped his coveralls to down to his ankles, this time he pulled the panties and pantyhose down as well, all in one fell swoop. He began to stroke his dick, but this time it remained limp. He tried spitting into his hand for lubrication, but that didn’t help. He glanced down into the commode below him and had a thought. He began to pee and he put his hand into the stream, and when he stopped the warmth of the urine on his skin seemed to flow directly to his dick making it instantly hard. This time when he touched his wet hand to his cock, he came so quickly and strongly that the cum splattered the wall behind the toilet.

Towards the end of the school day, Chester was called to one of the classrooms to clean up some kitchen oil that some kid had spilled while demonstrating how to make popcorn on an electric griddle. As Chester knelt down to begin cleaning it up, the teacher said “Ok, class ignore the janitor, we are way behind and we need to get some more speeches finished.” “Um, Valerie, I think you were up next...”

Chester stood transfixed as Valerie began her speech. “I think that some kids are out of control today. And because I firmly believe in the need for discipline in children, I am going to demonstrate the proper way to spank someone...” BAMM—Victoria smacked her bare hand against the board she had brought to demonstrate her technique. Chester was mesmerized at the thought of that firm hand smacking his backside, he didn’t even her Victoria’s comments on the need to slightly cup the hand for maximum sting. He grinned stupidly when she pulled out a paddle that had holes drilled in it for minimum air resistance. “I called this ‘The Vengeance,” she beamed. Chester snapped to attention when Victoria took out her other prop, a man’s belt held it on two ends and pulled—POP, “That sound can put the fear of god into someone...”

Chester hurriedly cleaned up the mess and practically ran out of the room. He scurried towards his workroom, wondering if a smack on the ass was any different with Panty whose on. As he passed the recreation room, he noticed the ping-pong table and drooled at the sight of the paddles sitting at either end of it. He grabbed one and ran towards his shack, he unzipped his coveralls as he pulled the door shut behind him...

THURSDAY

Chester set in the stands at the volleyball game, thinking about what the tape in his VCR was recording. He could only image what he would watch later in the evening. He could imagine watching Veronica sliding the packing her tempting bubble butt into her tiny volleyball shorts. He could picture Vivian luxuriously lacing up her tennis shoes one at a time. He hoped to see each of the girls, particularly Victoria, take a pre-game piss on the extra camera he had installed the night before. He expected to see Valerie getting worked up before the game by smacking the lockers and walls of the gym.

Chester briefly came back to reality as the team came into the gym for warm-ups, but he was lost in his own thoughts for most of the game. He was the last person to leave the gym, mostly because he had to clean it up after everyone had left. He hurried through his work and went home to watch the tape. He was shocked to see that it was already being examined by four sets of eyes...

“Hi, Chester do you remember our little talk?” Valerie questioned.

“Yes, Duchess Valerie,” Chester replied. “You told me I was a voyeur and a pervert and I deserved that to be punished. You used your mind control machined to make me do what you want. Each of you gave me a different fetish. At school, when I see any of you I have to run jerk off in a specific way. At home, I am your slave; I have to do anything you say, even though I hate being forced to do what a woman says. I also have to thank you for abusing me. Oh, and I can never tell anyone about this.

“Yes, Chester, so why don’t you get on your knees and kiss my shoes,” laughed Vivian.

“Yes Mistress, may I also clean them off with my tongue,” Chester begged.

“Only the heels, I don’t want your spit where anyone can see it,” Vivian commanded lifting putting one in Chester’s mouth.

Meanwhile, Veronica was inspecting the high tech equipment in the corner. “Not only is he a perverted computer geek, but he isn’t a very smart one. He has a lot of expensive equipment here, but he is not using it correctly.” When she bent over to look at the wiring, here skirt rode up so that everyone could see her cute round ass. The microscopic thong that she was wearing couldn’t even be seen in her round ass, so it appeared as if she wasn’t wearing underwear.

Chester stopped his tongue bath and gawked at her butt with Vivian shoe in his mouth. Vivian kicked him in the mouth, and said “Stop fucking looking at her ass, you sick little man.” She used her foot to push him over onto his back.

“I’m sorry, Mistress Vivian, I...”

Vivian shut him up by stepping on his chest with her heels. She dug the spike of one of her heels into his crotch. “Tell Lady Veronica, that your sorry, you sexist pig”

“I’m-m-m s-s-so sorry for looking at you, Lady Veronica.” whimpered Chester.

“Does the little piggy like my butt, huh, does the little piggy want to stare at my ass.” Veronica purred. She stepped over him placing on foot on either side of his head. Chester was mesmerized. She sat down on his head, smothering his face with her ass, his nose buried in the crack. At first Chester was in heaven, he inhaled the musky combination of her pussy juice and sweat. But Veronica kept his face down until he ran short of air.

When she finally let him breath he gasped “Thank you, Lady, for punishing me!”

Chester was still laying on the fair breathing hard when Victoria giggled, “We drank some of the beer in your fridge and now I really gotta go, but your bathroom is fucking gross...I guess that suits a pig like you.”

“Goddess Victoria, I could take care of your piss, if you will allow me the honor?”

Victoria removed her panties and squatted on top of him the same way that Veronica had, but instead of sitting on him she started pissing directly into his mouth. At first, Chester did a good job of swallowing the urine, only spilling a few drops. But Veronica started to shake and spray all over him. When she finally stopped, his face, hair, and shirt were drenched in urine.

“Ok, piggy, I hope your having fun playing with the girls,” snarled Valerie. “Cause now, I am going to beat your bad little piggy ass—I like that name, from now on your official title is ‘Chester, the Bad Little Piggy’—Now strip ‘Bad Little Piggy’ and Bend over the couch.”

Chester stripped to his underwear and bent over. He waited while Valerie dug out “The Vengeance.” She lightly tapped both cheeks, as if to test her aim, “How many licks do you deserve for being a voyeur and a pervert?”

“Uh, 10, no, no, 20,” Chester tentatively answered.

“You little fuck, this isn’t going to be a spanking where I make your ass red and then we have sex. I make you beg me to stop. You get as many whacks as I say you do. Since I am going to make up for all the high school girls you ever had depraved thoughts about, basically I am going to beat you until my arms get tired.”

Valerie stopped beating Chester when he collapsed, he lay whimpering on the floor. “Th-Th-Thank Y-Y-You, for p-punishing me.”

“Here’s how it’s going to work from now on, first, your going to continue to jerk off when you see us at school and you are going to be our slave at night. Where positive that you want be able to break the mental rules we but in your head, but if you do start disobeying us we will turn this tape in to the police. It is a tape that we pirated off your UHF feed, it has you sniffing our panties, installing your microphone, and mounting a camera above the bathroom stall. I don’t think that you would enjoy prison very much, especially the words ‘Bad Little Piggy’ tattooed across your chest. I guarantee they would make you squeal like one.”

The four girls laughed as Chester lay groaning on the floor. Vivian wondered if the moaning was from the beating he had just received or if it was for the fate he had brought on himself...