The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Formula

by dominicasdevotedfollower

Some formulas perform better than others, one in particular performs perfectly. It didn’t come about by accident of course. This formula was developed by an ingenious mind. She has collected a dash of this and pinch of that and stirred them all together. Its somewhat ironic that this formula does in fact contain in its recipe one of those potions given birth in a glass container, a drug if you will, but its only a part. This formula goes beyond all of that. As I have come to discover, a formula can contain so much more, even people. That’s right, I myself am an ingredient of the formula, as are these words as I type them. Even you now as your eyes glance across these lines are part of Her plan, by Her design. The master mind behind it all, Her name is Dominica. Dominica’s perfect formula.

My introduction to the formula began quite unexpectedly. Back in my life while I was preparing myself by practicing the skills which in time would become beneficial to the formula, commonly referred to as a job. I put in a great deal of effort perfecting my craft, arraigning words and numbers in specific ways so that a computer could understand them. It all required long hours and on this particular day was no exception.

The hour was late as I walked across the empty parking lot to my car as I had done so many times before. However this time something caught my attention. I noticed that there were lights on in the offices of the second floor of our two story building and I could see the outlines of people inside. Not only was it unusual that there was activity this late at night, but as far as I knew that part of the building was vacant. I knew there was one company occupying the top floor, but they were on the other side of the building. This side of the building had been empty ever since the early days of the great technology depression. It was late and I was tired so I chose to simply tuck this anomaly in the back of my mind and turn my attention to the long drive home.

The next day as I sat at my desk, I could feel the pressure start to build in my bladder. As was often the case, I held it just a little bit longer, just a bit longer so that I could write another line of code, and then another, and another. When it got to that point where waiting any longer would cause me a most embarrassing situation, I made a mad dash for common area of the building where the restroom was. Of course it was at that exact moment the janitor decided would be the perfect time to clean the restroom and it was closed. Moving as quickly as I could with my legs firmly pressed together so that I could hold “it”, I made my way up the stairs to the second floor bathroom. Barely in time, ah! its almost orgasmic to finally release when you have to go that badly.

As I exited through the restroom door, my mind flashed back to the office lights from the night before. I decided to do a little investigating. I could see the empty space through the windows which peered into the large suite which occupied the majority of that side of the floor. Its tenant was once an Internet startup hoping to strike it rich with an IPO once they got established. Unfortunately the bubble prematurely burst before that could ever happen. Now it was just a landscape of empty cubes with a few strands of category 5 cable dangling from the ceiling.

I made my way down the hallway on the side I had noticed the lights. Five years in this building and I had never been in this area, never had a reason to. For some odd reason today I needed to check it out. I came near to the end of the hall before I came upon a single door. This had to be the entrance I was sure as there appeared to be no other way in. There were no markings on the door whatsoever, just a plan wooden door. Quickly I formulated a excuse about how I was lost and came this way by mistake, not stopping to think how ridicules that would sound, I reached for the door handle. Hmmm it was locked, which of course only multiplied my curiosity. I just had to find out who was working out of that office and what they were up to. I would need to try again later.

As hard as I tried to absorb myself back into my work, my mind kept thinking about that mysterious office upstairs. I started to think that maybe I had hallucinated the whole thing. It had been a very long day and I had been working super hard lately. I decided that tonight I’d cut out a little early and get home at a decent hour for a change. Even with that goal in mind it was almost 7:30 before I gathered my things and started heading for the door.

I almost dropped my bag when I looked up and saw the office light on again. “I knew that I wasn’t seeing things.” I rushed back inside and ran up the stairs. I paused for just a few minutes to catch my breath and gather myself. I had become obsessed at finding out who was in that office. The fact they only appeared to work at night just added fire to my intrigue. Standing in front of the blank door I took a deep breath, reached for the handle and gave it a firm twist. This time it turned, it was open.

As if would make any difference at this point I tried to be extra quiet as I pushed the door open. My heart was racing but I managed to start breathing again when I saw there was no one sitting at the reception desk. “May I can just have a quick peak around.” I moved around the corner and like any office saw a couple of rows of cubes. I followed the sound of fingers typing down one of the rows. Even from behind I recognized the person sitting in front of monitor working away. It was Paul, he used to sit in the cube next to me, I was used to seeing the back of his head. One hell of a brilliant coder, I never found out why he left. He had been out of the office for about a week when I saw the email, Paul is no longer with the company. They had a policy, they never told you why they left, just that they were gone.

Still making a futile attempt to be clandestine I called out under my breath, “Hey Paul!” He must not have heard me as he just kept typing away focused on the screen. I just about jumped out of my skin when She spoke from behind me, “Hello slave!”

“Huh? umm hi”, I stammered.

Her smile eased the rapid drum beat going off in my chest, but it was Her eyes, those beautiful green eyes, I melt in Her eyes. Automatic self defense mode, I started a chuckle.

“Hi, I thought I heard you call me slave.” I laughed.

“Of course I did, slave,” She said matter of fact.

To me the thought was hilarious, “Yeah right!” hardly able to contain myself as I burst out. I barely even noticed the canister She held in Her hand, though I distinctly remember hearing the hiss of the spray. It only lasted maybe half a second, but She applied the vapors with perfect aim directly into my face. I couldn’t even think to resist as I took in a big gulp of the potion filling my lungs.

The first sensations were in my feet. It was as if they were sinking into warm thick mud, instantly paralyzed. The feeling flowed up my legs and down my arms all the way to the tips of my fingers. A fuzzy glow flowed up in layers to the top of my scalp. The whole room seemed to wobble, or maybe it was me that was wobbling. At that point I really didn’t care, whatever that was it felt damm good. I still remember that last thought, “I don’t think I’ll be making it home early tonight.” Then everything went blank.

I noticed my arms first, tightly stretched out from my body, something firmly anchoring my wrists in place, the same with my ankles. I tried to open my eyes, but it was useless, the blindfold was most effective. A drip, a tiny droplet touched my lips. The taste was familiar, oh yes familiar.

“Time to suck slave!”

Startled and confused, I hesitated a nanosecond too long. The zap of the electrical surge jolted my body.

“Time to suck slave!”

This time I obeyed, my training had begun.Alternating commands to suck and then lick, back and forth, licking and sucking. No time to pause in between. Each time that I hesitated or even paused to rest I felt the sharp zap of the electrical shock jolt though my body. At times I felt as though I just didn’t having the strength to continue and would allow the muscles in my tongue and lips to go lax. The resulting punishment drove the muscles right back into action.

The instant surge of pain hurt so bad, the feeling of licking and sucking so pleasurable. Pleasure with obedience, pleasure from following Her commands. The taste of sex in my mouth. The tactile tingling of nerves over erogenous zones.

The difference in extremes, pleasure and pain. I felt it as a slight flutter at first, it grew stronger and stronger. My body began to orgasm as I obeyed, licking and sucking. It was more intense than anything I had ever felt before. Cumming in constant waves over and over. Was this a natural physical reaction or was there something in the drug She had sprayed onto me that caused me to respond this way? I didn’t know, it was a insignificant thought that quickly vanished in the ecstasy as I continued to obey.

For brief periods I was giving the command to rest. Just long enough for the muscles to recover and to grow even stronger. The rest periods never lasted long enough for me to ever get even close to sleep. Just a few short moments of pause and then the orders to suck and lick, alternating, and the cumming again and again. The lack of sleep and the only focus to obey, it became completely impossible to even think about anything else. Why even have a reason to think about anything else, just the being of obedience and pleasure. I didn’t even realize it, but all will to resist was being melted away. One thing for sure, I was becoming quiet the licker and sucker. It seemed as if I no longer needed to rest anymore and even began to dread them, because that meant the orgasms would cease until I could start again.

There was a purpose, as all things in the formula, of my being unable to see or move. Those things only channeled my focus directly where She wanted it. Another concept of the formula, Dominica is always in control and for me as any other pawn in the formula, Her control would only grow stronger.

Perhaps it was training or one might call it breaking, but the licking and sucking phase served both purposes. I became so ingrained in the ritual that I began to anticipate Her commands and began to change from licking to sucking almost as quickly as She began speaking the words. Or so I thought, just when I thought I had the routine down, Dominica would change things up. It could have been to ensure that I didn’t forget the feeling the power zap or to further keep me off balance. I was all just a swirl, a spinning spiral, and I was dropping deep down into Her clutches.

One rest period went on much longer than the others. I began to crave the commands to start again. I even managed a futile attempt to beg, but my mouth had forgotten how to move in the direction of talking and I only managed some indiscernible sounds. There was only silence and darkness, nothingness from my position. The cravings grew stronger. Even without the electrical jolts, I felt pain in not being able to lick and suck. I had become addicted and when one is addicted, they become easier to control, another fundamental piece of the formula.

Finally I could hear the sound of others moving around me. I didn’t know how many, but I felt my ankles being released and then my wrists. I then felt my body being lifted and I was placed in a sitting position in what felt like some sort of chair. The blindfold was removed from my eyes. The light hurt my eyes after being in darkness for so long and it took a bit for my sight to begin to focus. I could make out a figure sitting in front of me. As eyes began to focus, the image became more and more clear. It was Her, who could ever forget those amazing green eyes?

“Hello slave, I am Dominica.”

This time I didn’t laugh, I didn’t argue at being referred to as slave, my mind only absorbed. Dominica lifted Her hand and from Her palm released an oblong crystal suspended on a gold chain. My arms and legs still felt numb and useless from their period of inactivity. I did not try or even care to move, only to stare at the beautiful image before me. She began to twist the chain in Her fingertips and the crystal began to spin, twirling round and round.

“Watch the crystal slave and allow my words to sooth over you.”

Ah soothing words, Her words seemed to stimulate every inch of my body. It was like candy for my ears. I am not even sure that I understood what She was saying on a conscious level, it was just the sound of Her voice, such an incredible voice. It felt so good when She spoke to me, those same feelings I felt before, those orgasmic feelings began to return. Buzzing over my body. A feeling, a strong emotion started building inside me. Initially trying to deny, it was undeniable. The combination of Her beauty, those amazing deep green powerful eyes, and Her soothing delicious voice, it was clear, I was falling in love with my captor, I was falling in love with Dominica.

Love, honor, worship, and obey Dominica. Love, honor, worship, and obey Dominica. The words played over and over in my mind. Repeated by my lips over and over, I sat in complete bliss, they were Her words, Her voice playing in my mind. I didn’t even know my physical surroundings or even care. Only wanting the brainwashing to continue. Her voice felt so good, so orgasmic. Little sound buds placed in my ears ensured that Her voice was always there, always repeating over and over in my mind. Love, honor, worship, and obey Dominica. There became no other truth, my mind was becoming soft as clay for Her to mold.

From time to time, She would allow me to see Her, allow me to sit before Her. My heart pounded glowed in my chest for my love for Dominica. She milked my mind for information, I freely told Her everything contained in every brain cell. My secrets, my abilities, people I knew, places I had been. Everything completely open for Her to harvest. She was particularly interested in others I knew. Others who would be able to serve Her, to fulfill the needs of Dominica, to complete ingredients of the formula.

I told Her all about Richard. He was a gifted database administrator that I worked with. She even gave me the honor of holding up the little strobe light in the corner of the window that night as Richard walked out of the building. I got so fucking aroused watching him stand there frozen in his tracks as the flashing light caught his eye. He wouldn’t even realize that he stood there for over ten minutes as the strobe pumped instructions into his brain. Planting the seeds of obsession that would cause him to come looking. Not even realizing what he was searching for, but not resting until he found it. The thought of him finding the entrance to Hotel Dominica, where people come in but only slaves ever come out. Knowing full well that soon he would be under going the same conditioning as me. Soon he too would learn to love, honor, worship, and obey Dominica. The thought in my dreams made me cum over and over again.

The time came, the final step for me to leave my old world behind. Dominica had me make phone calls to my company, family, and friends. Anyone who might miss me and come looking for me. I followed Her instructions implicitly, spoke the words She fed my mind to the letter. She knew exactly what to say, the correct voice inflection to convince them all. No one would be looking for me anytime soon. I envisioned that email being sent out that I was no longer with the company. Never any explanation, just that I was gone and I would not be coming back. It was true I would never go back, never back to the old life. Dominica was my life now. Love, honor, worship, and obey Dominica.

It was now time for me to begin truly serving Her, take my place as an ingredient of the formula. There were others, we all worked together, but I never saw them. Never interacted with any of the others, only with Dominica. She gave me all of my instructions, my tasks to complete, and my deadlines. Very strict deadlines and tasks above what I ever thought were within my abilities. Dominica exploited all of my skills, by ability to arrange words and numbers so that a computer could understand them. Writing the source code that would soon become a most powerful ingredient of the formula.

As Her slave I had all of my needs, I have all of my needs as this story is growing closer to the present. The most powerful emotion, love, deeply in love with Dominica, physical control licking and sucking for obedience is pleasure, and purpose serving Dominica, completely focused on my tasks. Nothing to interfere, to confuse, or cause my mind to wander. Just one of Her soldiers, all of Her soldiers trained to obey without question, to carry out Her instructions no matter what the obstacles they are always overcome. Overcome because Dominica commands it.

The others and I, all gifted technical minds, constructed a powerful ingredient of the formula. Some might refer to it as a virus, but it goes well beyond that. Infecting not only software and hardware, but also the mind. Minds of slaves in training. Beyond anything that ever existed before. Able to slip past all defenses, in fact all of the normal defenses made it even stronger. As you read this, you are likely thinking of some sort of subliminal flash of light on a computer screen, no its nothing as trivial as that. This virus plants its seed though information. The actual words which appear on the screen. Of course it is the most ingenious plan, as it was created by the mastermind of all, Dominica.

Simply reading the words on the screen placed in perfect order to hide their true meaning. Planting instructions in the new slaves mind. So easy to read, so hard to resist. With each new infection, the subject automatically sends a registration to the core. The core is the central database of names attached to skills and abilities. Always available at Her fingertips. Whatever, whenever Her needs all She has to do is select a name from the list and press a button. Soon a new slave will be at Her beckon call.

Now you may have the impression that this thing, this virus is the formula. No that isn’t true at all, its simply one of many ingredients. The true complete formula is much larger than that. What the formula truly means is that Dominica always wins, Dominica is always in control.

This story has ended, but there is always a new beginning. Love, honor, worship, and obey Dominica.