The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Foreigner

He looks kind of cute, sitting a bit to the side from the busy road, studying his map. Next to him on the floor, is his rucksack.

“She says Hi, can I help you?” She looks stunning. Her eyes are captivating. “Where do you want to go?”

“I want to see the museum”, he says.

She shows him on his map. She is close to him, her perfume is intoxicating. He soaks it in all too easy.

“You travel alone?”

“Yes”, he says.

“You need to be careful, there are many thieves here who try to take advantage of foreigners”, she warns him. “And it’s very easy to get lost round here… I’m heading towards the same direction as you, would you like to come with me… I’ll show you the way!” Naturally he agrees.

On the way they talk, and she learns what she needs to know, where he is from, his name, his holiday plans. When they cross a street, he gets nearly overrun by a car, and she calls him a helpless foreigner. They arrive at the museum and she wishes him good luck. “It was nice to meet you, enjoy your holiday, maybe we meet again, after all the island is not that big.”

He doesn’t want the gorgeous woman to go. “How can I thank you? Can I buy you a coffee?”

“I don’t know”, she laughs. She gently takes his hand with her hand and lifts it up, checks his watch. “Ok”, she says, “I’ve got half an hour”.

They sit opposite each other. There is something mesmerizing about her eyes. She orders a coffee for herself and a wine for him in the foreign language. He tries to make conversation. She finds him sweet. She will enjoy this. She smokes and the foreigner tries too. He drinks his wine too fast and she orders another one for him. As she notices satisfied, he soon starts to feel drowsy from the wine, the heat and her perfume. It’s about time. Her fingers find the watch on his wrist again: “Oh its already so late, I will have to go now…”

“Please”, he says, “have another coffee”.

She tips with her manicured finger on his watch. “My time is very precious… “

“I’ll make it worthwhile”, he says.

She laughs. “Ok, another coffee then… By the way foreigner, you’ve got a nice watch… I like men’s watches… although they tend to be a bit heavy, is yours heavy?”

“Yes”, he says.

“Would you mind if I try it on?”

“Not at all.” He unbuckles the watch from his wrist and hands it to her. She inspects it. It’s an Omega, and she knows its value as she weighs it in her hand. She slides the expensive watch onto her wrist and closes the snap.

“Fits nicely”, she says. “I like it a lot”. She smiles. She points at his empty glass. “You must be thirsty from the heat. I’ll order another glass for you.”

“I don’t know”, he says.

“You need to relax”, she says, “it’s a very light local wine, you shouldn’t feel it all. Here, even children drink it!”

He thinks it’s a very heavy wine, he feels tipsy, but if she says its light, she will be right, after all she knows more about this wine than him. She smiles as he starts to sip from his third glass in half an hour. She holds his watch between her fingers and dangles it in front of his face. “A very pretty watch you have. It must be very expensive… “

He smiles.

“Are you not afraid that somebody might steal it?”

He shakes his head. Her perfume keeps confusing him. He breathes heavy.

“If I had such an expensive watch, I would be very, very worried about it”, she says. “Especially in a foreign country, in a place like this. All I could think of would be my watch. Do you think of your watch?”

A bit, he says, uncertain.

“You need to worry about it”, she says. “You need to worry about it a lot! Such a beautiful, expensive watch. Look how expensive it looks when it shines in the sun!”

His eyes are firmly focused now on his watch between her fingers now, he can’t take his eyes off it. He feels so drowsy. She circles the face of the watch with her perfect fingers.

“Look how it glances in the sun”, she says. “It really attracts attention, don’t you agree. You just have to look at it. It captivates you. Are you captivated?

“Yes”.

She smiles. “Such a beautiful watch—a thief might see and steal it from you. Are you worried about it?”

He becomes worried, he didn’t realize that his watch could have such an effect on people, attracts so much attention. “What shall I do?”

“You have already made the first step, she tells him, to keep it safe. The most important thing is to firmly concentrate on it”, she says, “like you do now. Look at it and worry about it’s safety. If I was you, right now I would fully focus on my watch, and I would let my worry about it be my only concern. All the other thoughts are not so important- what is important is the watch. Do you understand? The watch completely fills your mind. What is important?”, she asks him.”

“My watch.” He is in a trance now, and she won’t let him escape.

“Yes, that’s right. Forget everything else, the pretty watch in my hand is completely occupying and controlling your mind right now. Its such a pretty watch. And it was so expensive. Do you know why you worry so much about your watch?”

“No.”

“Because”, she says, “now that your mind is fully focused on it, you realize that your happiness completely and entirely depends on this watch being safe. If you would lose this precious watch, you would be completely devastated, you would feel lost. Just imagine that somebody takes it away from you. The thought alone makes you shiver.”

She is so right, just thinking of losing his watch makes him shiver.

“Only if your watch is safe, you can be happy. Would you like it to be safe?

He nods, it’s really the only thing he can think of right now.

“Yes? Then listen very carefully to me now. I have to tell you that your watch isn’t safe with you anymore. You are surrounded by thieves who want to take it away from you in this town. You are foreigner and you attract thieves. You are a danger to your own watch, a danger to your own happiness. Is there anywhere at all you can hide it?”

“No… “ He feels panic rising inside of him, he doesn’t want his watch and happiness to be lost.

“That’s too bad, she says. Is there anybody who you could trust it with, do you now anybody here?”

“Only you”, comes his answer.

“I see”, she says and smiles. He is a good subject. “Would you like me to keep it for you at the moment then?”

“Please!”, he says, “please keep it for me!”

“Ok”, she says, “I will do this for you. I will keep it for the moment”. She strokes the watch. “Relax now. Look at your pretty Omega, it’s right here on my wrist, safe. Just looking at it makes you very happy. It’s safe with me, so don’t worry. And because I am nice, I let you stay around me, so you can glance at it as often as you like to feel happy and safe.”

He nearly instantly relaxes, feels calm inside.

“Am I not nice?”

He really appreciates her help a lot. “Very nice!”

“How do you feel now?” she asks, “with me keeping your watch?”

“Happy and relaxed”, he says and it is completely true.

“Good boy! You seem a bit tired, though...”

“Yes”, he says dazed.

“You should go to your hotel. Where are you staying?”

He tells her the name of the hotel. She tells him it is a very bad hotel, very unsafe and full of thieves. “Have you checked in yet, she asks?” He hasn’t. “Good. My flat is not far away from here, and I have a spare room that I rent to tourists. It is very safe there. Would you like me to show it you?”

“Yes”.

“You will like it, trust me. We can go there now.” She dangles the watch in front of his eyes. “I will keep the watch safe on my wrist until we reach there, ok? – so you don’t need to worry about it.” He feels very grateful towards the beautiful stranger. She calls the waiter for the bill. He takes out his wallet to pay, but he is too drowsy to understand the bill.

“May I”, she says and she takes the wallet from his hands and picks the right banknote and coins for the waiter.

He thinks she is very kind. She weighs the wallet in her hands, she wonders how far she can go with this subject.

“You shouldn’t be so trusting with your money”, she says. “You can’t trust people. You are lucky that I found you. You can trust me. You trust me don’t you?” Her eyes are so beautiful.

“Yes he says, I trust you.”

“Good. Do you want me to keep your wallet as well for you for the moment, so you don’t have to worry about it, she says?”

“I don’t know”, he hesitates. She pauses and puts his wallet down, unbuckles his watch from her wrist and puts it on the table. “It’s ok, if you don’t trust me…!”

He winces in horror, trebles in shock of how exposed his watch is, lying on the table for everybody to grab it, unprotected. He himself cannot take it, after all he attracts thieves…

“No, no!” he insists, “I do trust you, please make my watch safe again.“ She smiles, watches amused how his terror grows. “I really don’t have to wear it, you know… Your watch means absolutely nothing for me, the only reason I’m keeping your watch at the moment is because I’m a nice girl.”

“Please, please!” he begs. “Put it back on!”

The watch wanders back onto her wrist and his wallet disappears in her bag. “They are safe with me, don’t worry.” He relaxes instantly.

He follows her like a good puppy dog, carrying his rucksack, his eyes fixated on her, he follows her up the stairs to her flat. He sits at her coffee table. She pours him another glass of wine. “Drink! You must be thirsty.” His head is spinning. Her bosom emanating the mesmerizing perfume is close to his face, makes him more confused. But the sight of his watch on her wrist relaxes him so much, takes all his worries away.

“Do you feel safe here”, she asks.

“Very much”, he says.

“Good. Then let me give you your watch back now.” She unbuckles the watch and gives it to him. He doesn’t take it. She takes his hand and puts the watch onto his wrist. His hand shakes. “You seem tense again”, she observes. “You need to relax, you are on holiday… I guess all you can think of now is your watch again, am I right?”

“Yes”, he says.

“When you wear it, you are so worried about it, that you can’t think at all. You are so concerned, you can’t even move – am I right?”

“Yes!”

“What shall we do? I can’t see you like this, so unhappy. You need to relax! I tell you what, would you like me to keep it safe for you a bit longer, so you can relax?”

“Yes, please!”

“Ok, then give it to me.” He struggles to move, can barely lift his arm, all strength gone.

“Let me help you there”, she says and unbuckles the watch, puts it back on her wrist. “Now its safe again! Do you feel how comforting it is to see me wearing your watch, not having to worry about anything?”

He feels endlessly relieved. She will deepen his trance now.

“Look how safe it is on my hand, relax now. It’s a very expensive, beautiful watch, and we don’t want it stolen, so relax now. Drink more wine.” He drinks obediently. “Doesn’t it feel good to have somebody who you can trust?” He nods. “It’s so relaxing. And the good thing is that you know that you can really trust me, because I wear your watch. Why else would I wear it and not you? Because you know that your expensive, precious watch is only safe with me. So from now one, whenever you see the watch on my wrist you will remember how much you trust me, and you will feel very relaxed. There is no need to worry anymore, no need to think. The watch was your biggest concern, but I have taken care of that, so you don’t need to think anymore, I can do the thinking for you from now on. I know what is best for your watch, so naturally I also know what is best for you. As I’m the best person to take care of your watch, I’m the best person to take care of you. Whatever I tell you is the best for you. Just look at me wearing your watch, how safe it is on my wrist, how naturally it fits me, you can’t imagine another person wearing it but me. I know best. All you need to do is do always as I say, then both you and your watch will be safe and happy and relaxed. What do you need to do to be safe, happy and relaxed?”

“Do as you say.”

“Exactly, do as I say! Good boy! So tell me now, do you want me to give you your watch back?

No.

No? Never?

Never!

“Where do you want your watch to be then? Always on my wrist?

Yes!

“Do you want to obey me?”

“Yes.”

“You are a smart boy. Do you feel how relaxed you are right now?”

“Yes…”

“Good, then let me show you your bed now.” She shows him the room, it is a single bed in a corridor.

“This is a very good room, you can trust me.

“Yes”, he says, “a very good room.”

“Very safe, will you stay with me?”

“Yes.”

“Good”, she says, and pads his face. “Good. Now as I told you this is a dangerous place, that’s why its better to leave everything valuable you own here in the flat. First, you should give me your passport.” He gives it to her. “Do you have a mobile phone?” She pockets it. “And a camera?” It’s a nice model. “Have you got any other money or something valuable with you?”

“Yes”, he says.

“Give it to me then”, she says, “to keep it safe for you”. He gives her his laptop. She is lucky with this one, he owns some nice things.

“Now about the rent”, she says. “I pay a fortune myself for this room, so I think a contribution of a 1000 a night is a fair price, don’t you agree?”

He agrees. She opens his wallet and counts his money. “Oh no!” she sighs and looks at him disappointed. “You don’t have enough to stay here, you only have 400. What shall we do about it? If you can’t pay me, then I can’t let you stay here!”

She takes off the watch from her wrist and dangles it between her fingers. “And your precious watch can’t stay on my wrist either. I can’t protect it anymore. It will not be safe anymore, and I won’t be able to tell you what is best for you, and you know what will happen then, don’t you? Without me, you will be a totally helpless foreigner, and the thieves will come and take your Omega away from you and you will never ever see it again and you will be a miserable, pitiful wretch for the rest of your life… do you want that to happen?”

“No, please no!”

“Well, she says, is there a way for you to get any more money?” Yes, he says, I can pay per card, the credit cards! We can take the money out, don’t take the watch off, please!” He is very scared.

“But how can I trust you, that you will pay me?. How can I trust that you have the money? You might be a thief. I offered you to stay with me, I took care of your precious expensive watch and put it on my wrist like you wanted me to, putting myself in danger, and now you disappoint me like this.” All the while she dangles the watch. “I can’t trust you now…”

“We can get the money from the cash machine right now”, he says quick. “Ok, let’s try that.” The watch wanders back on her wrist.

He follows her obediently. They find a cash machine not far away. She takes the credit card from his wallet and asks him for the pin. He tells her. She puts the Pin in and checks how much he’s got on his balance. It’s a lot more than she expected from this boy and she laughs. She kisses him for the fist time on the lips. He trebles all over.

“You are a good boy, aren’t you”, she says. “You have been saving. What have you been saving for?”

“A car.”

“You don’t need a car”, she tells him.

“Yes, I don’t need a car.”

“The only thing you need is your watch to be safe with me.“ She withdraws as much as possible. “That will be enough for staying tonight”, she says. “But we will have to come back tomorrow.” She kisses him again, he is in heaven. “It’s late!” she shows him on his watch, “but I know that you are a very good boy, you have been saving and you are very grateful to me that I take so good care of you and your Omega, aren’t you?”

He nods. “That’s why I will allow you to buy me a present”, she says. “Are you happy?”

“Very, thank you soo much!”

She takes him by the hand and leads him to the jewellery store. She picks diamond earrings, pays with his credit card. “Isn’t it nice when we trust one another”, she husks in his ear. “Lets go back to my flat now”.

In her place she pours him another glass of wine. When he has finished, she starts to undress. His world is spinning. She slips her hand in his trousers and feels his size. It is good enough, but first she takes him to the shower and she allows him to wash her. His mind is confused and his dick is hard all the while now. After the shower she takes him to bed, sits on his face and crushes his cute little face underneath her, this stupidly naïve, trusting face, takes his breath away. He does everything she asks to please her, it’s a delight!

“It’s your holiday, we should have some fun”, she says. She shows him where the bleach and the cleaning stuff is. “I want the flat shining, when I get back.” Happily he goes to work, while she takes his credit card for shopping.

He is so glad, she is taking so good care of him and his watch, he feels so safe. She inspects his work and finds that he has done a good job. As a reward she firstly allows him to lick her feet while she telephones with his mobile to her friends, and then to take her out to an expensive restaurant. When they come back, she climbs on top of him and rides him until exhaustion. She smothers him in between her boobs until he nearly passes out. She watches TV until she falls asleep, while he massages her. In the middle of the night, she wakes up, hears him whimpering next to her. His hard dick is out. Its wet. She completely forgot about it, he must be in an aroused state now for too many hours, and his body is burning. She slaps him, slaps his dick. Sleep! When he still doesn’t rest, she showers him with cold water, that makes his dick shrink at least for the moment, och the poor boy! He won’t be allowed to come yet.

When she has maxed out his credit cards, she has almost gotten used to him, but she can’t keep him any longer, his holiday has to end now. While he licks her passionatly, she finds his passport and writes down his details. Then she takes some degrading pictures of him, they will be her insurance, just in case. He doesn’t mind the pictures, he does whatever she says, feels happy.

Its time. She calls him. She is dressed elegantly and he kneels in front of her. She lifts her dress and exposes her perfumed pussy. She pulls his head between her thighs and enjoys a good licking. After she has come, she makes him sit in front of her. He looks up at her. “I’m sorry”, she tells him, “but you don’t have any more money for the rent and I’m afraid you can’t stay with me any longer.” His world shatters. Och how cute he is, but he has to go. “I can’t trust you anymore”, she says. “If you can’t afford to pay the rent, how can I trust you?

“But…”

“…But, because I am a good person, and I always want your best, and you know this…” she dangles the watch… “I will allow your watch to stay with me, so it will be safe… what do you say… do you want your watch to stay with me?”

He feels very sad, but at least something. “Yes, Yes, yes, please!”

“Are you sure, because if you say yes now, it will be mine.”

“Yes.”

She smiles. “Then it is decided, I will allow your watch to stay on my wrist, and it will be safe forever. You will never again have to worry about it. Ever. In fact, you will be so relieved that you don’t have to worry about your watch anymore, that you will completely forget about it. You will lose all memory of ever having such an expensive watch. When you see it you will not recognize it. However, whenever you see a woman wearing a man’s watch, you will start feeling safe and happy. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Then take a look at the watch on my wrist, do you recognize it?”

He doesn’t recognise it.

“Good. Do want me to tell you whose watch it is?”

“Whose watch is it?”

“It’s mine. Whose watch is it?”

“It’s your watch.”

“That’s right, that is my expensive Omega watch. Do you like it?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to have one too?”

“Yes.”

“Well”, she says, “if you start saving, you might be able to buy one in the future, but at the moment you don’t have any money. At the moment you can’t afford such a watch and you can’t afford the room, so you will have to move out. But before you go, I want to give you a present.”

She picks a very cheap alarm watch out of her bag and puts it around his wrist. “This is your watch”, she tells him. “It has always been your watch. You have no memory of ever having a different one.”

It’s night, the streets are empty. He follows her down the road, carrying his rucksack. It is not very heavy, everything of value will stay with her. She has put 50 into his wallet, it will be enough to get him home. She finds the place where she first met him. It’s quiet and in the shadow. They sit down.

“Take a look at my watch. Do you recognize it?”

“Yes, it’s your Omega.”

“That’s right.”, she says contently. “Now, about the money on your bank account. The thing is, it never was your money, it was always my money. When you get back home and see your bank statements, you will ignore all the transactions, they are a bank mistake and you don’t need to investigate them any further. You never had any money in the first place, do you understand.” He nods.

She puts her hand into his trouser, feels his wet, semi-hard penis. “Are you horny?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to come?”

“Yes, please.”

She dangles her hand in front of him. “Look at my watch. Look at my expensive, pretty watch. When I start to rub you, you will become very aroused and then come as fast as possible, after all you don’t want to waste my time any longer. When you come, you will become very drowsy. You will lick your cum from my hand and the more you lick the more drowsy and happy you will become. With every lick your mind will become more blank. You will forget me and everything that has happened here. You will believe that you have spent the best holiday of your life on this island. You can’t remember much, only that something has made you very happy and relaxed, and this feeling will stay with you from now on. You will be a happy and relaxed person. In fact, you had such a good time, that you will promise yourself to save up all year long so you can come back next year and spend it again all here. Then you will fall asleep. You will wake up when you hear your little watch beeping. Look at my watch now and remember that you don’t want to waste my precious time. Come quick!”

Och, the poor geek, she smiles. He nearly instantly makes a puddle in his underpants. She pulls her hand from his trouser and presses the watch with his cum on his lips. He licks it up eagerly, becomes more and more drowsy. His head gradually sinks down, then he falls asleep, with a happy, peaceful expression. She lifts his chin up and gives him a goodbye kiss. Then she sets the alarm on his fake watch.

Beep. Beep. Beep. He wakes up to the sound of the alarm. The sun is already out. He must have fallen asleep on this bench. Thank god he didn’t own anything expensive somebody could steal. Oh what a great holiday! But now it was time to go home. He smiles at the beautiful woman sitting next to him on the bench. He likes her perfume. He contemplates if he should chat her up, but then he doesn’t do it, because she seems above his class with her dress and expensive watch and everything. Maybe next year, he thinks, when I will be back. Relaxed and happy he walks towards the bus station.

She smiles contently as she watches him walk away. On her way home she passes by the pawn shop. The watch comes off her wrist and she places it on the counter. “How much do you give me for that”, she asks? The lady inspects it. “Are you sure you want to sell it, such a beautiful watch, you might not get its full value…”

“That’s a shame, but honestly I don’t care so much for it, it has to go.” Now that the watch has done its job, she couldn’t care less about it. It’s just a watch, after all! No need to be obsessed about it! The Omega turns out to be worth even more than she thought. She sells it and pockets the money. As she walks down the street, she feels happy and free. There are lots of tourists and she is sure that very soon she will meet another one, who needs to be relieved from his worries.