The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Forceful First Meeting

My Grandfather on my dad’s side started what would become one of the largest candy companies in the world. My Grandfather on my mother’s side was an oil tycoon in the early twenty’s and I ended up as the sole heir to both of their empires. I am a chairwoman of one of the largest charitable organizations in the world and as such I must maintain a certain ‘Air’ about me for the world to see and yet deep down inside, when no one is able to see what I am doing, viewing and wondering what it would be like to be a porn star, if only for one day, has been a secret desire of mine ever since I was in my mid teens.

That is why I guess I was so intrigued to receive an application for a grant from a Antonio Gorgeous, I assume a made up stage name. The grant came through on Cinderella Escorts, letterhead and had a detailed plan on expanding his business to not only cover the Las Vegas area, but to be able to expand to Southern California eventually taking control of all of California as he had the Nevada area.

Looking into his company further, it seems he has ownership of or control of some of the biggest porn stars, escorts and strippers in the Reno and Las Vegas area. Each girl having a double D breast and the ability to fuck, like very few can even dream of. How he finds them, how he brings them into the industry is all a very well kept secret and one he was not willing to share, but in his application had indicated he would be willing to put on a private demonstration for me, should I decide to grant him the money he had requested.

Studying the application, in the privacy of my own suite, running my hand between my legs, closing my eyes and wondering just how close I could get to this industry and still stay outside. Wondering if this would be my one and only chance to see what my secret fantasy had been and to maybe get to see my favorite actress Brandi Love and my favorite video from Pornfidelity. There were rumors she was one of Antonio’s girls and like so many of his, she seemed to love sex and especially rough sex—my secret desire.

I have no idea why, but I called him, on the number provided, introduced myself to him and asked him how much money he was realistically looking at needing for this expansion.

A few years back, I had secretly had my tits enhanced to a Double D size, I suppose in hopes that someday I’d get the opportunity to fulfill my hidden desire. That evening, as we talked, I had stripped off all of my clothes and was in the process of playing with my tits and arousing my pussy.

That is when I made my fatal mistake. During the conversation he asked if I had ever seen what some of the girls looked like before they became one of his famous porn stars or escorts. I admitted I had not, but I had seen a few of his girls, the porn ones anyway, “And I have to admit it is hard for me to see how your girls seem to be so easy with the sexual situations you put them in” I referenced Brandi and as she approached her date’s car, he kisses her hard, runs his hand between her legs, pushes two fingers deep inside her—then fucks her with his hand, until she drops to her knees, begins to suck his cock, eventually having him fuck her so hard and so fast, there are times you can tell she is in pain, but that doesn’t seem to bother her, she always wants more”

He laughed, “Well I have a new girl we are in the process of training right now. There is a certain gentleman here in Vegas that runs a very exclusive escort service and has asked me to get him one more girl for his stable. I have the before and after video of her, when we picked her up, the transformation process and where she is at, as of a few hours ago. Would you like to see the video? From start to finish it will take approximately 45 minutes, if you’ll give me your personal email I can send it to you, let you watch it—then call me back or I’ll call you and see if your interested in helping me expand the business”

All of this sounded harmless, so I gave him my private email and waited on the laptop I currently had in front of me, surfing some of Hamsters best videos.

Cinderella Escorts popped up on my notification with an attachment included. Opening it up, it took a few extra seconds to download the file, the fact that I have one of the fastest connections that is available, and it was taking time, should have told me to shut it down, but since I’m not an IT expert and the fact my one hand was between my legs, rubbing my pussy, I just sat back and let it take it’s time. What I didn’t know was, he had sent a virus along with the attachment and the attachment itself had been loaded with subliminal messages.

As it opened, in the background my video screen was opened and the sound was activated. The 45-minute download showed a young girl, nude and nothing like what he was looking for. Small tits, maybe A-cups with very small nipples. She looked like she was dazed, eyes were rolled up in her head, she was breathing heavy, just as two incredible beauties walked into the screen, pushing a wheel chair and helping her in it. Then the screen flashed “The making of Kimmi Cumalot”

The flash of light started me, leaving me starring at the screen, realizing something didn’t feel right, but not able to put my finger on it. I also realized this initial shot was taken from the young girls laptop—for a moment a small voice told me to shut down mine, or at least check on it to see if it had been infected, but something kept telling me over and over that I was safe and not to be concerned about anything—Antonio was going to protect me.

The next screen had her arriving, in what looked like a small clinic. The two girls that had picked her up were nude now, huge tits. One was a brunette and the other a flaming red head. Something was different about the young girl, it looked like her pussy was puffy and red now, like it had been used over and over and the small nipples she had, were hard as rocks.

Then the video jumped to what I assume was the one he talked about, present day. The young lady had huge tits, had to be double maybe triple D’s, her hair was now blonde with puffy lips, her nipples were at least a half inch long and what appeared to be hard as nails—then the screen split and we had the before and the today, side by side. Moving up very close to my screen, to look at the two images to make sure they were the same girl—studying them closely it suddenly dawned on me they were indeed the same girl, but from what I could tell, there didn’t seem to be any surgery marks that were visible. I had mine enhanced by one of the top plastic surgeons in the country and I still had a fine line below mine, even though it was a fine line and barely there, the surgeon that did this one, must have been the best in the country—

That is when the screen flashed again, but this time kept on flashing—bright brilliant lights. So bright and so quick, all I could do was stare at the screen—then a voice, a very clam voice assuring me everything was going to be OK.

“Michelle, this is Antonio and I may have lied to you when I told you the video was going to take 45 minutes, now that I have you concentrating on what I am telling you, this may take much longer. I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful you are and how big your tits are, just the size I prefer for my pets. As you watched the presentation a very powerful subliminal program was running in the background. You are in the very first stages of being hypnotized but we are going to go much much deeper before I let you rest. You know you can trust me and that I only have your best interest in mind. Say ‘Yes I trust you Antonio’.”

Now in a haze, deep down I knew I was in trouble, but the programming was so strong and the subliminal messages had hit me with such force, all I could do was nod, “Yes I trust you Antonio”

“And people you trust are only interested in protecting you and giving you what you want. Say ‘You will protect me Antonio’”

“You will protect me Antonio”

“Friends never keep secrets from each other, especially the ones who protect us. Tell me what you want to be Michelle”

I had never told anyone of my secret and sharing it now brought up a lot of resistance—my eyes blinked, my breathing increased but I said nothing.

“Remember you trust me, I am the only one you can trust to protect you. Say, ‘I trust you Antonio and you are the only one who will protect me’”

“I trust you Antonio and you are the only one who will protect me”

This slowed down my breathing and made me once again relax—all the time he was watching my every move, constantly changing the subliminal messages flashing on the screen. His programming had already determined my brain waves and the programming was now matching them, so subliminally I was becoming deeper and deeper hypnotized

“Now Michelle, tell me what you want more than anything else in the world. Remember you can trust me to help you get what you want”

Finally feeling that he was my friend and that I could trust him, “I want to be a porn star like the ones I see on the Internet” Finally I had trusted someone so much, I had shared my secret with Antonio.

Changing the programming I was receiving with all the various screens and displays in front of him and his two assistants, both not only sexually intoxicating, they had both been the top programmers in their fields when Antonio captured them. The two of them were setting by his side and working quickly to give me the correct messages that were needed to continue to take me deeper and deeper down his ‘rabbit hole’.

“When you become a porn star, do you want to be fucked hard or just made love to?”

Caressing my breasts, pulling on my nipples, eyes now semi closed and needing to close completely. “I want to be abused and fucked hard, like I see the girls on Pornfidelity”

The two girls in the studio giggled, knowing soon they would be enjoying this beauty while she was being trained.

“That is so good to know Michelle and you have been such a good girl, but I can see how tired you are and how much you want to close your eyes. Put on some headphones then lay back and relax as you let your eyes close, I have some soothing music that will help you relax”

I had a set of Bose Headphones by the side of my desk, putting them on and relaxing back in the chair, my eyes shut completely, while Antonio loaded a pre-program that was used for all the girls he recruited—this was stage one and would have me ready in the morning for further instructions.

Setting back in his chair, “Ladies we can now take over all of California and make sure Nevada has only our escorts, porn stars and play things. We have just captured the Golden Goose”

All of them laughed as they retired to Antonio’s personal bedroom to enjoy the evening and their newfound wealth.

Waking in the morning, looking around to see where I was at—taking off my headphones and looking at a blank screen. Realizing I had slept in the chair all night long, I felt wonderful and rested, but something was missing. Why had I put on the headphones and what was I watching—it was all blank, scanning my history, it showed me nothing about what had taken place. To the side of my desk was the application from a Antonio out in Vegas. Picking it up, and looking at it more closely, calling my travel agency, and booking the next available flight to Las Vegas—I wanted to meet this person and take a closer look at his operation. Once the flight had been set, my secretary called his offices, letting them know I would be flying out to meet with him tomorrow, if that was convent, he answered personally that he would clear his calendar and have two of his assistants meet my plane, brining me to his offices directly. He also told Jen not to worry about accommodations, he had plenty of room in is guest home and I could stay there.

As soon as the arrangements had been made, I felt like I needed a few things for the trip. Stopping in at a erotic ladies shop, picking up a short skirt and a vest top—then heading to a shoe store, picking up some 5-inch fuck-me-heels. Next a salon gave me a complete salon treatment, a full waxing, making sure I had all hair removed between my legs—I had a small ring put into each of my pussy lips and a tongue stud put in as well. Not really thinking of why I was doing this, just that it needed to be done before I arrived in Vegas, I then headed home opening my email. A new message from Cinderella was there with a link for me to listen to. Stripping nude and putting on my headphones, lying down in my bed, I turned on the recording and quickly fell asleep. Waking just before 6 am I showered, put on the skirt—no panties and the vest, no bra—buttoning it so that it barely covered my nipples, but showed off my tits nicely.

I had a window seat in first class and a very nicely dressed gentleman sat next to me. He was already seated when I arrived and I just lifted a leg up over him to take my seat—he would have had to have been blind to not notice I was wearing no panties—of course when I sat down he could see my newly shaved pussy anyway. Introducing himself to me, we hadn’t even begun the take off procedure, when he had his hand on the inside of my thigh. Normally I would have politely moved it, but this time I opened up my legs wider. Feeling his fingers slip inside me, then leaning in to kiss me, my small voice was screaming this was wrong, but for some reason I had stopped listening to it, this felt good so it couldn’t be wrong.

There was only one other person in first class and they had put on a mask, falling quickly asleep. The cute stewardess stopped by and leaning over, “I’m Ok with anything that goes on with you two, but I’d like some time as well with you Miss if you get a chance.”

Nodding in agreement, that I would, as I crawled up on my neighbors lap, unzipping his pants, moaning as his big cock entered me and I began to ride him. Undoing the two buttons on my vest, my tits were flying here and there, as he sucked on them—my head back, hands on his shoulders, to stabilize me—the thought finally ran through my mind, ‘I’m finally living my dream of becoming a porn star and living the life of one’

He didn’t last too long, a few quick up and downs and he emptied all he had inside me. Zipping back up, we traded seats and it wasn’t long before he was sleeping against the window.

The stewardess walked by, stopped kneeling down by my side, “He didn’t last long did he?” As she slipped a hand up between my legs—taking a few moments to massage my very wet pussy then leaned in kissing me on the lips—our tongues exploring one another’s mouths. I had slipped my hand under her skirt and pulling her panties to one side, had one finger buried deep inside her. Both of us humping each other’s hands our exploding orgasms seemed to hit about the same time.

Standing up and straightening her self up, “If you’re as horny as you seem, I know the flight crew would love to come back and say hi—what do you think?”

Agreeing that I’d like that, watching her knock on the door, the thought hit me, this was not me—I didn’t act like this and yet here I was already fucking a perfect stranger and a stewardess and now waiting for the pilot and co-pilot plus the navigator to come back and give each of them a ride.

Watching the captain walk out and back to me, the fact I was acting like this, for some reason did not disgust me in the slightest—instead I was looking for someone using me.

The captain was an entirely different person in every respect compared to my seating companion. Kneeling down beside my seat, taking my head in both of his hands, he kissed me, but not just a kiss. This one suggested what was about to happen to me—his tongue forced it’s way inside my mouth—the kiss was hard and no breathing was allowed until he was ready for it to happen—then running his hand between my legs, pushing three fingers up inside me, he begins to fuck me fast and hard, each time pulling me up and off of my seat. I can hear the sloppy fucking sound as his fingers pump in and out of me—

Next he pulls out of me, takes both hands pulling on my nipples and slapping my tits—I know each tit is now showing red marks and they sting. But this only makes me want more.

Grabbing me by the hair, pulling me along the isle way to the front of the plane, around to the entrance area, so no one will be able to see what is going on, he undoes his pants, takes out one of the biggest cocks I think I’ve ever seen and begins to slap me in the face with it—then forcing it down my mouth. As soon as I reach up, taking hold of it and licking it, his hands grab the back of my head, forcing his cock deep down my throat—holding me there—not able to breathe, gagging and trying to pull back, he finally lets me have some air, my eyes watering as I look up at him—something happens and I know internally I have become much more submissive than I have ever been in my life.

There was a time in my life, when kneeling in front of a man would have not even been considered and now not only am I kneeling here, I’m letting him control when and how I breathe.

The gagging by his cock, continues until he is sufficiently hard, then pulling me once again by the hair—to a standing position—slamming me face forward against the closet where coats are kept—in one motion he pushes all of this massive cock deep inside me, not letting me adjust to this size, but instead he begins slamming his cock in and out of me—harder and faster than I have ever experienced before. He is so brutal and treating me so hard, his cock has my pussy experiencing pain, like I’ve never felt before—but still he keeps on fucking me and the submissive sensation again washes over my body.

Finally what seems like an eternity, he pushes in hard, lets out a loud moan and I feel him emptying his seed deep inside me. I was never asked if he could cum inside me, instead he just dumped himself in me—feeling the wet cum begin to run down my legs, he pulls out of me, slaps my tits again and goes back into the cock pit.

Standing in the corner for support the co-pilot comes out, never gives me a chance to rest, but picks up where the captain left off—fucking me quickly and hard—again emptying himself in me and leaving.

The flight engineer is a Spanish decent and roughly spins me around, bending me over—pushing me into the coats hanging there, pushes two fingers, lubed with the seed dripping out of my pussy from the pilot and copilot—then pushes them into my rear entry.

Trying to stand up, shaking my head no, “No I don’t do anal, never have done anal. No please don’t do this to me” But two hard slaps on my ass and pulling my hair back, forcing my head to lunge back as well

“You’ll do what you’re told slut and like it” With that he forced his cock, in one motion, deep inside my ass—the pain was so intense, I tried to scream but nothing came out, only a small whimper and a few guttural sounds as he pounded me in and out and in and out, finally ending up emptying his cum deep inside me as well.

As I slipped deeper into a submissive state, “You’ve been a good fuck slut, hope you can fly with us again”. Then he was gone back in the cock pit and the stewardess helped me to the bathroom, helping me clean myself up … “I’m so sorry for how they treated you. But at some times it looked like you were enjoying being treated like that Miss”

Thanking her and getting cleaned up as good as I could, I curled up on my seat wrapping a blanket around me and feel asleep, still feeling cum dripping out of my pussy and my ass. My ass was still sore and stinging from the pounding, but for some reason, even though I had been fucked harder and longer, in my pussy—it only tingled and had it been offered to me I would have gladly accepted more fucking. As I feel asleep, I ran a free hand over my nipples, they seemed so sensitive and I have never felt as submissive as I currently felt.

Waking as the plane was on it’s final descent into Vegas, the seat where I had been setting was all sticky from the cum that had dripped out of me. Using the bathroom one more time, then taking my seat, the stewardess came by, “The Captain and his two associates the co-pilot and the navigator wondered if they could buy you a meal tonight and maybe party”

I explained to her that I was being meant by a driver to attend a business meeting—maybe next time. Secretly wanting to know the Captain’s name so I could enjoy his cock one more time. I guess she had anticipated this and gave me their numbers and emails, in case I wanted to pick up with them where we had left off. I did not give her one of my business cards, since I had made the reservation under a fake name, no one really knew whom I was and I was hoping I could keep it this way.

Walking by the Captain and having him give me a swat on my ass, caused me to giggle then walking into the terminal I spotted two breathtaking beauties holding a sign with my name on it. Introductions were made and they led me to their car, the red head getting in the limo first then me and the brunette followed. Another young lady seemed to be in a daze, but I instantly recognized her as Kimmi Cumalot, a girl I had seen as being trained for someone and looking at my two escorts, I swear I had seen them also, but could not put my finger on where.

Just the short walk to their car, the heat was staggering, so when I was offered some water, Cinderella’s own brand of fruited water, I quickly emptied the bottle. The effects of the drug filled container were felt almost immediately, as I lay back in the seat, total relaxation and closing my eyes slightly.

The brunette leaned in close to me, “You are dressed just like you were told to do so Michelle, such a good girl. Now tell me did you have any fun on the flight here?”

Nodding my head and telling them about being fucked by 4 guys and making out with the stewardess, she smiled—back in the studio Antonio was also smiling. Michelle’s programing had been so complete that only a small amount of fine tuning would be needed and I’d join the ranks of his pets being the number three and counting him now, an even number for each evening.

As the brunette was giving further instructions to me, the red head had moved between my legs and was enjoying the taste of the guys who had fucked me as well as my own juices, which were now running steady for her. Writhing in the seat and moaning as the brunette was playing with my nipples

Cinderella’s corporate offices were not far from the airport, pulling up and parking—the two girls helped me out. I was a little unsteady on my feet, the drugs in the water and the fact I was so turned on by the two of them and what they had done to me, with my vest open and my skirt pulled back down, we entered the offices—Antonio was standing just inside, looking at my tits swaying loose and the distant look on my face

“Michelle I am Antonio and it is so good to finally meet you” Walking up to me, instead of the normal hand shake, he pushed his right hand between my legs, drive two fingers deep inside me, lifted up, so the pressure of his hand raised my pussy—then beginning to pump it in and out of my pussy

My legs bent begging for more of what he was doing to me … a low moan escaped my lips as I tried to say it was a pleasure to meet him as well, but my answer only came out in whimpers and moans

“Before we can get to know one another more, let’s take care of business first, then there will be time for the two of us and of course you’ve meant Nikki the brunette and Samantha my little redhead.”

Guiding me to a conference room, he had his lawyer, a big busted blonde, who looked like she had just crawled out of bed and to my surprise my own lawyer. Janice was setting there, no top on and a dazed look on her face as well. “Just to make sure this is all legal let me introduce you to my own personal lawyer, Bambi and I have been together for many years now and of course you know Janice. I took the opportunity to hacking into her personal lap top after a few sessions she was more than willing to come out here and join us”

Setting me in a chair next to Janice, he took a seat next to Bambi. Nikki came up behind me, reaching around the chair and began to play with my nipples, all the time kissing my neck. The legal documents were quiet simple, Antonio and Cinderella enterprises were to become equal partners in all of my holdings and the two of us would decide how to use the money for charity as well as the growth of Cinderella. I was also going to move in to this building, as my personal offices with Nikki and Samantha as assistants.

Samantha had come behind Janice and was doing the same to her as I was having done to me, so when asked if the contracts were legitimate and legal, she could only moan a yes. I signed the papers presented before me, called my New York Offices and said I would be setting up shop here in Vegas now, Elaine was my only employee besides Janice—I sent her a copy of a program to watch that Antonio had given me, we all knew she would be joining us here shortly. Bambi took all of the copies and along with Janice headed for the courts to have everything legalized—Samantha and Nikki left to take care of training the new girl and Antonio came around behind me, pulling me up by the hair of my head, pulled me along to his private bedroom.

Once inside, the submissive programming kicked in and I dropped to my knees, undoing his belt, reaching in and taking out one of the largest cocks I have ever seen.

As soon as I had his cock in my mouth, his hand grabbed the back of my head, forcing me further down his cock, not able to breathe, my eyes begin to water and I’m gagging when he finally lets me up—a quick breath and I’m forced back down on his cock

“I have complete control over you now Michelle, I own you—we’ll set up some offices upstairs for your staff and the applications that come in and you’ll appear publically when needed, but I have final say on all monies and your porn career.”

He finally lets me up, gasping for air, “My porn career, We never agreed on a porn career, only behind closed doors I am to be your play thing”

Still holding my head and smiling, “Doc will be here shortly, I have a surprise for you—when he’s done then we’ll talk more about you being one of my star porn queens, I can see it now ‘Heiress turns to porn’. You’ll be a winner immediately”

Flashing in my mind, the doctor and he already had some ideas on what they could do with me, but I’d be ruined in the circles I traveled in—grants would begin to drop off, especially from the more sophisticated clientele—but I had become so submissive now, all I could do was agree to wait and see what was planned with the doctor.

Just then Nikki opened the door, “The Docs in—he went to the clinic”

Antonio looked at me, “Guess it is time to see what he has in store for us” Taking my hand, I was lead back out to the back of the building, into what seemed like a small clinic. A well dressed gentleman and two assistants were all dressed in scrubs—the assistants looked like Antonio had used them in one of his famous medical porn shots—“Doc this is Michelle the lady I was telling you about. In addition to working on her nipples and pussy lips, I think I’d like her to be awake as you enhance her boobs a bit. Would that be OK?”

“I have no objection, it may be a shock to her to see how we enhance them, but it will take a good hour for the meds to take place on her nipples and vaginal lips—so I’m Ok with it”

I was laid out on my back on an exam table, my arms secured to my sides and the table, then my legs were pulled apart and secured as well. A mirror was brought it and placed over my boobs, so I could see what they were doing and the two bimbo looking assistants hooked up leads to the sides of my tits and my nipples. Next some pre-filled syringes were placed on a tray next to him. Taking my left nipple he injected the substance directly into it—then as he was preparing the next injection, “Like I said this will be experimental at the best—we have no way of knowing how much to use or what the side effects will be” Then a shot was given to each of my pussy lips.

A large machine was wheeled in next to the leads coming off my chest, Antonio was the one standing by my head and rubbing my shoulders, “You see none of my girls look like they have had boob jobs, that is because the good doc here invented this enhancement machine which latterly makes the breast tissue or cock tissue in some cases grow. When they are big enough we stop and the patient had permanent big tits or in some cases a big cock” Nodding to the staff, “Go ahead I think we’re ready”

The machine began to buzz, as one of the assistants turned it on, and began to watch the displays. “She’s got great elasticity, I think we can go as large as you like Mr. Antonio”

Go as big as you like, fuck I already had double D size tits now, how much …. Then a tingling sensation began to go through my tits—kind of like an itch that I needed to scratch. Looking at the mirror, both nipples were beginning to shake and jiggle and the breasts looked like they were also shaking

“Concentrate on her nipples first, I want them big and puffy—extremely big”

The technician nodded and adjusted the dials—that’s when I saw my nipples begin to grow—small little amounts but definitely growing and growing and growing. They were hard to begin with but now they were at least a half inch long and he was not stopping them—the sensations were not only in my tits but my pussy was on an overload and needed some attention, as I writhed and moaned, hoping and praying someone would begin to play with it.

The doctor began to massage my pussy, “Looks like the growth and the injections has her pussy pulsing and leaking—she may end up a fuck slut that has no control over anything but the next fuck.

Finally when my nipples were at least one inch long he stopped it and my tits began to grow—Double D’s went to triple D’s then quad D’s—jumping to Double H’s and bigger—finally he had them stop—they were so big I didn’t need the mirror to see them—they were in my field of vision laying on my back. Taking all of the leads off, the doctor had stopped rubbing my pussy and I was moaning for more attention, when one of the assistants accidently rubbed my nipple as she gathered up the leads—the feeling was so erotic I had an orgasm, a powerful orgasm that shot liquid out of my pussy. Antonio flicked my nipple with his finger and another orgasm exploded, leaving me breathless and begging for them to please stop.

Smiling at the doctor, Antonio said, “Maybe we got a little too much enhancement in her nipples, but I think it only fitting for you to be the first one to fuck her and see how her pussy reacts”

Glancing at the doctor, I could see the tent in his pants already and he didn’t need a second invitation. Dropping his scrubs to the floor, climbing up on the exam table—aligning up his hard cock to the opening of my pussy—taking hold of it and rubbing the head up and down along the lips that had been given the shot, I let out a moan and my body automatically writhed thrashing from side to side as he entered me.

As soon as he bottomed out, I had an orgasm, then he began a steady rhythm of in and out of me, each time he bottomed out, a mini orgasm washed over me—taking the opportunity to grab hold of both nipples and flicking them along with the fucking taking place—I screamed

“OMG … NO PLEASE NO—NO MORE …OHHHH FUCK .. PLEASE .. I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE ….OHHHH FUCKKKKK CUMMMMING AND CUMMMING”

My liquid was splashing all over his cock as orgasm after orgasm hit me—causing him to cum a lot quicker than he had planned. Emptying his seed deep inside me and pulling out

“She is sensitive but I think in time that will settle down and she’ll be one of your prize stars on the big screen”

I was released and helped off the table—trying to stand was difficult due to the size of my tits, but Nikki and Samantha helped me to my room located down the hall. Letting me lay on my side and covering me with a small blanket, Nikki leaned over, “Get some sleep honey, it has been a long day for you—you’ll feel better when you wake”

They both left and I feel asleep almost immediately, sleeping for over 24 hours. But when I woke, I was hungry and needed to go to the bathroom—moving nude down the hall to where I had seen it, when the girls brought me to my room, it contained a shower also, so I took the opportunity to take a much needed shower and get all of the cum and juices off of me. Washing, my pussy seemed to be sensitive but not overly so and the same was true with my nipples, although looking down at the size of them, it caused me to giggle. Finishing up and heading back down to the office areas, Antonio, Nikki and Samantha were all gathered around a set of computers, “Hi everyone, sorry I slept so long, it looks like I was out for a full day, but I am so hungry. Is there any food anywhere?”

All three of them looked up at me, Nikki was the first to speak, “Breakfast should be here in a few minutes, when we heard you in the shower we ordered a huge breakfast for all of us. How do you feel?”

Rubbing my hands over my new nipples, “Horney but the nipples seem to have calmed down as well as my pussy, but I could use a good fuck from someone”

Antonio was the first to laugh, “The delivery guy who brings us breakfast, has a huge cock and usually Nikki or Samantha treat him to a bonus tip—why don’t you take care of him today Michelle”

The delivery boy arrived within seconds after what Antonio suggested, giggling as I approached him, his eyes seemed glued to my massive chest and my huge nipples

“Just put the food on the table and let me give you a tip for bring it so quickly to us” Dropping to my knees, undoing his pants, pulling out a very nice size cock and licking it—then going down on it, so I had it all in my mouth, I began to rock back and forth on his cock—licking it, sucking on it, all the time looking in his eyes and smiling, as he played with my nipples.

Samantha was the one who grabbed the camera and began filming, Nikki quickly picked up a second one, as Antonio printed out a release for the young man so sign as soon as this whole scene was over.

Sensing he was not going to last long, pulling off of him and leaning over the table, opening my legs wide, “You want to fuck me big boy, want to fuck me with that big cock of yours?”

As he plunged into me, “FUCK YES” then the fucking began—in and out, in and out—all the time holding onto my hips as I screamed and writhed from the feeling of his cock buried deep inside me and giving me the pleasure I so desperately needed.