The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forced Choice

mc, md, mf

General disclaimers: This story is a hypnofetish fantasy. It contains adult language and situations, along with examples of adult fictional characters doing illegal, immoral and/or impossible things to other adult fictional characters as a prelude to sexual activity. If you 1) are under the age of consent in your community, 2) are disturbed by such concepts, 3) attempt to do most of these things in real life or 4) want graphic blow-by-blow sex in your online pornography, then please stop reading now.

Permission is granted to re-post this story unaltered to any on-line forum, as long as no fee whatsoever is charged to view it, and this disclaimer and this e-mail address (hypnovoyer@hotmail.com) are not removed. It would also be nice if you told me you were posting it.

Copyright Voyer, © 2001.

* * *

She strode into the octagonal chamber, the hard heels of her functional leather boots loud on the rough stone floor. Her sturdy armor and spike-studded helmet were both polished to the point that there were collections of mirrors, each piece reflecting back a sliver of the walls or floor or ceiling. The same was true of the long sword she held in one gloved hand.

Before her in the high stone wall were two doors, almost identical, standing side by side. Large, wooden and imposing, with massive black iron fittings. Above the doors, something had been mounted on the stone wall, figures wrought in purest silver:

2 + 2

The only difference between the two doors was what was mounted on them, dead in the center, again in silver. The door on the right had a

5

While the door on the left had a

4

She looked at them cautiously through the helmet’s eyeslits, her gaze darting back and forth. Finally she shrugged, moved to the door on the left and turned the heavy latch. The portal swung open with a slight creak. There was a brief flash of white light and a pleasant hum. She gave a satisfied twitch of a smile and stepped through the door.

Beyond was another chamber, identical to the first. Almost identical. Instead of a mathematical equation there was a silver phrase above the pair of doors: SLAYER OF THE MINOTAUR.

On the doors was written

THESEUS
and
HERCULES

Again she studied her choices, this time with more genuine caution. Finally she stalked to the door labeled ‘THESEUS’ and yanked it open with a quick jerk. The door opened smoothly. Another flash of light, another hum, perhaps a bit longer than before. She sagged a little with relief and stepped through. The door swung shut behind her.

The floor in this room was smooth, made of carefully-fitted stone tiles, and there were just two large words this time: CYTISUS SCOPARIUS

The doors:

KUDZU
SCOTCH BROOM

She stared at the choices in open disbelief, then shrugged and tried the door labeled ‘KUDZU’. There was a brief, bright flash of red and she jerked her hand away, stinging and shocked. She looked up, wiggling her fingers a little. In the flash, the words had all changed.

WRITER OF THE ODYSSEY
HOMER
OBID

With confidence, she opened the ‘HOMER’ door and stepped though. Although the hum was the same, the light seemed somehow... different... this time.

Another chamber, the door closing behind her almost before she was through it.

The walls now matched the floor, smooth and tiled in bland gray stone.

Only one word above the doors now:

GREEN

The doors themselves had, left and right respectively:

GREEN
and
RED.

Despite their subject matter, all of the words were still made of silver. Again she studied her choices. She walked to the left door and opened it. Another green-tinted flash, another hum.

The upper word in the room beyond was GOOD. There as a major change, however. Unlike the ones that had come before, this word was colored green. On the doors were GOOD and EVIL. The former was as green as the word above it, while the latter was colored a bright, fiery red. She opened the GOOD door and stepped through the green light.

This room featured another new difference, apart from the usual change of words. Over the doors was the green word PEACE, and on the doors, WAR (red) and PEACE (green). The doors, however, had no latches, only a vertical slot about three inches long mounted directly under the words. She pushed against the PEACE door with her free hand, but it was quite solid and unmoving. Her eyes fell on the slot, then moved to the sword she carried. The sword seemed to glow (green) for a moment and her eyes lit up with inspiration. She stuck the weapon into the slot like a giant key. It easily slid all the way in, so that only the hilt remained. There was an intense green flash and the entire door disappeared, taking the sword with it and pulling her into the next room.

The gray of the walls and floor had been replaced with white marble, thickly flecked with bits of gold and silver. There was no word over the doors this time, just on the doors in red and green: SUFFERING/CONTENTMENT. She opened the CONTENTMENT door and gave a little gasp of pleasure as the light and the sound washed over her.

The doors were gone now, replaced with elegant open arches, made of more marble. Over each arch curved a word: CONFINEMENT/FREEDOM. She stepped through the green FREEDOM arch and her armor disintegrated in the flash, leaving her wearing only her undergarments and her boots. Once she had stopped twitching from pleasure, she took a moment to unpin her long hair and let it float free, and float it did, as if there was no gravity. She walked on, her tight high-heeled boots clicking on the polished wooden floorboards.

OPENNESS/CENSORSHIP. Green/red. She stepped through the OPENNESS arch without hesitation. The last scraps of her clothes melted away, her bare feet slopping down and coming to rest on the floor, which was no longer wood but covered with a thick soft carpet colored in swirling shades of soothing pink. She wiggled her toes happily in the fibers and walked to the next choice, her naked hips swaying with an exaggerated beat.

2 + 2. The large numbers were back.

And the doors...

For a moment, she was puzzled and she looked around. The walls were now covered with frilly silk wallpaper whose pattern closely matched the carpet. The entire pattern seemed to flow back... back...

Back to the doors. Over one door was the number 4, and the other 5.

The 4 was colored red.

The 5 was green.

She stood very still for a long moment, her expression almost one of panic. She looked over her shoulder. The archway she had come through was gone. Again her eyes were turned to the arches in front of her.

They were crowding towards her, filling the room, filling her vision. She had to choose one or the other; she was pressed back against the wall, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

She gave a despairing little moan and stepped through the green arch.

The light was piercing and emerald and endless. The sound was a choir of angels, rising up to heaven and taking her along with it. She came and came and came.

Another room, soft and wet and warm and gooey melting pink. She ran towards the green door, not bothering to see what her choices were.

HAPPINESS
Light. Sound. Bliss.

And through the next arch.

OBEDIENCE
Light. Sound. Ecstasy

The green arches were coming one after the other now. She no longer had to move towards them- they raced towards her in an endless string, zipping past and around and bathing every inch of her naked, sweaty body in their radiance. Each one caused an orgasm, bigger and more powerful than the last.

SURRENDER

Her body followed her hair up off the spongy floor, floating, her limbs limp and boneless, her eyes rolled back in her sockets but still seeing every word as they raced towards her, impacted massively against her brain.

SUBMIT
CONFORM
HOT
WET
OPEN
HAPPY
BRAINLESS
BIMBO
SERVING GIRL
(a face a voice started
FUCKTOY
flashing between
SLAVEGIRL
the words
NYMPHO
between the orgasms
RECEPTACLE
again and again
SLUT
a face a voice she
OBEDIENT
knew a face
COMPLIANT
a voice she trusted
CONTENT
a face a voice
FULFILLED
she loved
SEX
lusted after
FUCK
worshipped
SEX
needed
OBEY
obeyed
FUCK
obeyed
SEX
obeyed
OBEY
FUCK
OBEY
OBEY
OBEYOBEY
obeyed)
OBEYOBEYOBEYOB
* * *

He removed the VR helmet from her head. She was still coming, her hips thrusting endlessly against nothing, her blue eyes wide and empty, her mouth smiling, her long hair floating around her head. He watched her for a long moment, smiling himself. Finally he spoke with the voice she had been listening to, the voice she was still hearing, even when his lips didn’t move...

“Stop.”

Her movements halted instantly, totally. Her arms were draped over the padded arms of the chair. She stared at the wall of the lab unblinking, her face expressionless.

“So... Tell me, my dear, how did you like my little test?”

She did not look at him or change expression as she replied.

“Your slavegirl loved her test, Master. Please will you test your slavegirl again?”

“Very well. Begin the test.”

* * *

She was in a room, sitting in a chair. She stood up and looked around. Everything glowed a fiery, burning red except for the man standing there, unzipping his pants. He glowed green, a wonderful, bottomless, orgasm-inducing green.

And the thing emerging from his pants...

She tore off her fiery red clothes and hurled herself through the green door.

(end)