The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Your Thrill

Sara was finally admitting to herself that she was a true nymphomaniac. She simply loved sex. The only problem was that she also had a monster of a foot fetish. Nearly every boyfriend she had thought she was a dream come true until she revealed that she had to have her flawless size ten feet involved in sex. She always thought that more men had a thing for feet than women, but she was never that lucky. Her current boyfriend does not have a foot fetish either, but he is at least was not disgusted by it. He has been willing to go as far as giving her a foot massage, but that was not enough for her.

She was, for all intents and proposes, beautiful. Her tanned skin was naturally dark, which made her look Hispanic. She was truly voluptuous with her large breasts, long legs, sexy feet, and dark brown hair and eyes. She was very flexible, and loved to suck on her toes. Her current boyfriend dealt with the fact the she would shoved her foot into her mouth while they had sex, which she enjoyed.

It was around midnight, and she found herself alone in her house after watching porn on her TV. She was walking up to her bedroom naked except for her slippers. She absolutely had to have her feet clean, but she did kick off her slippers when she got to her bedroom. If Sara was not walking around naked, she would just have a tight shirt and shorts on. She lied down on her bed for a while, be she could not sleep. She decided to surf around the internet on her laptop, so she would not get board. She soon found an erotic story online about transforming women into perfect foot sex beings with “footcum.” She thought the story was a little strange, but liked the idea of mind control.

She thought to herself, “Maybe there IS a way to make Jack love my feet as much as I do.” She then started to search the web for “mind control,” and she soon found site for a company called “Control Your Pleasures, inc.” The site offered various techniques for mind control including the use of their homemade drug called “For Your Thrill.” She liked the sound of it, because she just did not want to learn hypnotism. It also said that one cannot overdose with this stuff, and the more one takes, the easier the control. She ordered it, and could not wait to give it a try.

A package came a few days later with a large box worth of bottles with white pills in them. It had a slip containing directions for the use of “For Your Thrill.” It discussed that it should be treated like regular hypnotism, but continued use of the pills help. It specifically had a section on how to stealthily have someone to consume them. It said that, “Only one pill is necessary to get one in an hypnotic state, but the more the merrier!” She liked how it suggested to put them in a drink where they become virtually tasteless or to mix them into edible massage oil. They claimed to dissolve when they come in contact with liquid, so no grinding was necessary. It also said that they started working within fifteen minutes, and that it was obvious when they did.

A few minutes later she saw her friend, Lucy, drive up to her house. She was not expecting Lucy to visit, but it was a great opportunity to test the drug. She always had a small crush on Lucy, but never admitted that to herself. A part of her did not want to compromise her friend, but that part was easily suppressed through her curiosity.

“Hey Sara! I thought I’d stop by since I haven’t seen you in a while,” she said all excited.

“Come on in! I just got some European candy that I think you should try!”

“That sounds great!”

Lucy was a slim raven haired woman with a dark tan, and had a distinctly asian look. She was wearing a blue tube top, short shorts, and size eight sandals. She waked inside quickly, acting very excited. Sara walked her over to the couch with an open pill bottle. “Here, try one. They taste great!” Sara said as she offered the bottle. “One? Why not two!?” she grabbed and popped the two of them in her mouth. She chewed for a few seconds and swallowed. “So were they good or what?” Sara said excitedly. “I don’t know. They’re all tight I guess. A bit chalky really … could you get me some water or something?” said a disappointed Lucy.

Smiling deviously, Sara got up and walked to her kitchen, which was on the other side of her house. She made sure that she took her time getting Lucy her drink so the drug would have time to take affect. Five minutes later Lucy called out, “Did ya get lost in your own place?” Sara replied, “Nope, I’m coming Luce. Just had to clean out a glass for you.” A few minutes later she came walking in with a tall glass of water.

“Thanks,” Lucy said after taking a big gulp.

“Didn’t like ‘em huh?”

“They were kinda sweet I guess. I’ve had better,” She said while shrugging.

Soon after Lucy started to hold her head. “I feel a little light headed or something …” Sara started to get excited and said, “Are you OK Luce?” With a quiet voice Sara replied, “Ya … I think. Just passed. OK now. Don’t know what the hell that was.” Sara thought that what just happened must have been the pills, and decided test her theory. “Wow there must be something wrong with my heater! It feels like heat wave in here all of a sudden, Lucy!” Just then, Lucy started to breath heavily. She began to sweat and said, “Wow your right!” Sara, realizing that she was a little turned on said, “Take off those sandals. I know you’ll feel perfect with them off.” She did so quickly and stopped sweating almost instantly.

“Oh yes!” Sara thought. She now wanted to see just how far this could go. “Oh no. It’s getting really HOT again! The ONLY way we can cool ourselves down is to get completely naked. Don’t worry Lucy, its perfectly normal to get naked when it gets really hot.” Lucy took her clothes off quickly, as she was already starting to sweat again. Sara took all her clothes off too, and they found themselves naked and lying with their backs leaning on the arms of the couch. Sara soon realized that she was not just turned on by controlling her, she was turned on by her.

“Wow Lucy, your really hot …” she said while finding her throat dry.

“Thanks, I guess,” she said in the quiet tone.

“I have to admit it. Your making my pussy moist. I love your dark asian features. Smooth skin. I love your dark smooth feet, and you know I’ve always loved my own,” Sara said, easily giving in to being bi-curious.

“Seriously?”

“Oh yeah, you sexy thing! Don’t worry it is perfectly normal for sexy women to turn bi when they find themselves naked and alone,” she said to make her horny too.

“Well, I guess you are a very beautiful woman, but I’m not sure if I follow,” she said with sincerity.

“Well, you answered yourself already, Lucy. Everyone is attracted and turned on by beauty, and women especially so. Beauty equals pleasure. When beautiful women see each other naked, they must be attracted to each other. You just said I was very beautiful, therefore you are getting more and more attracted to me,” she said in the hope to trully reprogram Lucy’s mind.

“Oh fuck, I think your right. Your ARE getting me horny. This it wrong. How do we stop this!?” she said with deep concern.

“By giving into the beauty we are drawn to. I know how to deal with this; just listen to what I say.”

Lucy nodded her head. “Our feet can be can be the most attractive things on our bodies, so we must start there. Give me yours, and I’ll give you mine. Then just follow my lead.” Sara started to rub Lucy’s pretty feet moment she got her hands on them, while Lucy did the same. Sara really liked Lucy’s feet. They were soft, flawless, along with their sexy tan, and she had to taste them. “Fuck Lucy, you really know how to rub a woman’s feet! Tell me you love feet, and know the truth in your words!” A look of love washed over Lucy’s face as she said, “Oh fuck it all! I do love your feet! I love their many curves. From your soft heels, across your exquisite arches, right to your slender toes.” Sara smiled knowing that she has successfully gained control of Lucy’s mind.

“Now lets give in to our sexy bodies! Lets make love as lesbos!” Sara screamed. With Sara’s direction, they scissored their bodies so that they could rub their pussies together. As they started to rub, Sara started to lustfully lick and suck Lucy’s foot, and Lucy did the same to Sara’s. The more Sara licked Lucy foot and the more her pussy rubbed up against Lucy’s, the more Sara gave into her newfound sexuality. She was an admitted nympho after all, and she could never resist pleasure. They sucked on each other’s toes more and more vigorously until they came, and when they did, the screamed loudly. They slowly removed themselves from their scissoring position.

“Oh god, Oh wow … was that enough? Am I not turning bi any more?” Lucy said out of breath.

“Hmm, not sure. I thought that felt pretty good though. Are you sure its not such a bad thing to turn bi, and truly love the beauty of women?” she said slyly.

“I don’t know. I think I am still attacked to you. I’m so confused. It did feel so good though. Oh your FEET…” she said completely disjointed.

“Yes, my feet are amazing! If we are still attracted to each other after the passion we just enacted, then there is nothing we can do to stop the change,” she said to continue the reprograming.

“But I don’t wanna be bi! I don’t know what to do … You’re so sexy though, and I guess I am too …” Lucy was beginning to realize that if beauty equalled pleasure then her own beauty must also equal pleasure.

“It’s OK, sweet Lucy, Love my own body too. I love the taste of my feet more than you’ll know.”

Sara then hovered her sexy large feet over Lucy’s face. “Now you must give into our newfound sexuality, as I have. Take my incredibly beautiful foot. You need, no, you have to give it a blow job and to shove up your pussy.” Breathing heavily, she nodded her head and started to feel it. “Its so soft, so large” Lucy said in a whisper. “Lick it. Lube it up with your spit, Lucy.” She built up spit in her mouth, and began to slobber over the sexy foot. Sara moaned from the attention.

After Lucy was satisfied with her lubricating, she shoved the foot deeply into her mouth. Sara lied back and enjoyed, “That feels fuckin’ great, DON’T STOP!” Lucy went in and out, clearly gagging at times, but she did not seem to care. Sarah loved any and all attention her feet received, and she found this to be downright orgasmic. After deep throating the foot for more than ten minutes (there was drool dripping down her foot and face), Sara said, “Women’s feet are the gateway to true pleasure, now you must prove that further by shoving it into your beautiful moist pussy,” Sara knew that Lucy’s resistance was nearly gone.

She removed the wet foot from her drooling mouth. Sarah licked her full lips,“You know you’re not done yet Lucy. Shove it deep into your dripping pussy!” Sounding depressed Lucy said, “But I don’ know if it’ll fit …” Sara jumped in,“Don’t stop now. You finally have what you want, Lucy.” Lucy opened her legs as wide as she could, and slowly started to insert Sara’s foot into her truly wet pussy.

It was not instant, but Sara’s toes disappeared into Lucy’s pussy. Sara pushed her foot in even deeper, and loved the feel of a wet and warm pussy encasing her foot. Sara could not tell if the moaning coming from Lucy was out of pleasure or pain, but she did not care. Sara was feeing more pleasure than she had ever dreamed, and she was barely even touching herself. She pleasured Lucy with her foot for what felt like an eternity. Sara grabbed her free foot, licked the heel, and then rubbed her pussy with it. “You’ll cum when I cum,” Sara said breathing heavily. After several minutes, Sara came, and she came hard. Lucy came even harder, and Sara loved the feel of pussy juices saturating her foot. Sara slowly removed her foot, and saw that it was as soaked as it felt.

“Rest for a bit Lucy.” At that command, she lied back, and closed her eyes. Sara had tasted her own juices off of her feet before, but could not resist the temptation to lick another’s off of them. She grabbed her wet foot and began to lick and suck on it. “Umm. You made my feet taste so good Lucy!” Sara got up and lied on top of the tired woman. The feel of a naked woman under her made her nympho mind go wild. “Your so hot Lucy you make me bi!” Sara screamed. “What’s happening?” Lucy said in a whisper. Sara passionately rubbed her soaked pussy while still on top until she came. “I’ll answer your question, but I don’t know if you’ll like it,” she said deeply and out of breath. Sara knew that Lucy’s resistance was nearly gone, but realized that she was resisting even now.

Sara got off of Lucy, and put her foot over Lucy face again. Lucy automatically started to feel and kiss it.

“Wow that feels good … OK I’ll tell you. Those were not candies you had earlier. They were drugs that I used to reprogram your mind.”

“What the fuck! How the fuck can this be real? You actually made me bi! I’m so fucking attracted to you, AND myself! We FUCKED EACH OTHER! Why!? I feel like I’m gonna puke!” she screamed confused, and almost fully back to her senses.

“I wanted to see your reaction; to know if I could control you. Now, you will be my source for my source for lesbian foot pleasure. I will teach you the joys of feet. Then we will explore new realms of pleasure. I compel you to do this!”

“Yes,” she said now back to the quiet tone.

“Good. You will not remember any of this. You are truly bi now, but will not admit this to yourself. Here’s what you will do regardless: you will put your clothes back on, and go home. Every Saturday night you will feel compelled to see me, because you absolutely must have a close friendship with me. You will listen to and do everything I say at that time. If we meet elsewhere, we will act like normal close friends. If I say ‘I’m Horny’ to you, then you will do everything I say regardless of what day or place it is. Do you understand all that, Lucy?”

“Yes.”

Lucy put her cloths back on, and left without saying a word. Sara could not wait to try this on her boyfriend. She was more horny than she had ever been. She called up her boyfriend to have him come over. Her boyfriend loved how she was a bit of a nympho, and automatically assumed that they would screw each other whenever they were together. He would have no idea what he was in for this time, and that made Sara tremble with anticipation.

Working quickly, Sara dumped five of the pills into her edible massage oil, which dissolved quickly like the pamphlet said. Soon after, Jack, her boyfriend, came walking in. “You really must be horny. I mean, your just wearing a robe (an open one) and flip flops!” Sara walked over to him passionately french kissed him and said, “Oh yeah, lets just get to a bed.” When they got there ripped their clothes off, jumped into the bed, and started to make out. Sara jokingly pushed Jack away, and said, “I want you to give me a full body massage using that edible oil.” She lied on her stomach while he went to go get the bottle.

He pored some on her back, and rubbed it in deeply. He licked her back every so often, which Sara enjoyed because she knew what he was ingesting. She then flipped over and said, “My tits need a good rubbing and licking.” He rubbed, licked and sucked her tits, while licking up the oil. “How does the oil taste?” He quickly replied, “Excellent on you!” She then took him to work on her legs in the same way, which he started doing immediately. Sara could not tell if the drug had taken affect yet, because he usually acted like this during sex anyway.

“Wow … I feel a little dizzy. Give me a sec here …”

“What’s wrong?” she asked hoping that it was the drug.

“I dunno … I think I’m OK now though,” he said in a familiar quiet tone.

“Interesting. Drink the reset of the bottle for me. The oil is too good for you not to,” she said to test him, and he chugged it.

“Its delicious.”

“Good. Now massage and lick my feet with that tasty oil.”

He did so, and Sara was overjoyed. “OH YES,” she screamed, knowing that she had finally succeeded in having him worship her feet.

“Wait … what am I doing?” he said briefly coming back to his senses.

“I always give you what you want. Its time for you to give me what I want!”

“Oh fuck it. Your right,” he said back in the quiet tone, and resumed worshiping Sara’s feet with the oil.

“Lie back,” she said deeply, and he did so.

She then rubbed his cock with one foot and had him lick and suck the other. “Look at you. You are receiving pleasure from my feet alone. You are enjoying it greatly. The more pleasure you receive from my feet the more you want it. You already have a foot fetish from all the attention you have given to my feet. By the time you cum, your new fetish will be powerful and permanent. Even though you are already gaining a strong love for woman’s feet, you love mine the most.” A look of total enjoyment washed over his face as she continued to reprogram his mind. “You will soon find that feet give you the most pleasure, the most enjoyment, in your life, and know that only I can truly exploit that. Tell me that you understand, and know the truth in your words.” She removed her foot from his mouth, and he said, “YES. I understand fully. I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOUR FEET!” He grabbed the foot and shoved it back into his mouth. Within minutes he came. Sara picked up the cum with her feet, and licked them clean. She then picked up her phone and called Lucy. “Hey Lucy! Why don’t you come up to my house, and you, me and Jack could spend some time together? Oh and by the way, I’m horny …”