The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Eleven: The trap is sprung

At the exact moment that Sam had hung up his telephone, the young Indian lady that he had spoken to had also replaced the receiver of the telephone that was on her desk.

The young woman was still dressed in the same smart red silk dress and gold sandals that she had worn the previous Friday.

The attractive older Indian lady was also present in the small well furnished office sitting at her usual position of opposite the younger lady.

She was now dressed differently from the previous occasion in a beautiful expensive looking red sari with gold trim. The rich material of her clothes and the fact that she changed her classy and expensive attire on a daily basis gives an indication of her wealthy status.

‘Mr. Kennedy has just given me a Rs.20,000 tip!’ said the younger woman excitedly.

‘Did he now?’ asked the elder lady with a wry smile.

‘Y-Yes’ stammered the younger woman nervously. ‘I will … er … give you the cheque of course’.

‘No my dear’ said the elder lady. ‘He gave it to you. You can keep it’.

‘Really’ said the younger lady excitedly. ‘But why? You always told me that any bonuses or donations from customers must be given to the company’.

‘Let us just say that you earned it’ said the elder lady. ‘Now be a dear and get that bottle of champagne from the fridge. This is a cause for a celebration’.

The younger lady then went to the fridge that was at the corner of the small room and opened it and took out a champagne bottle. She also took two glasses from a small cabinet. She then placed the glasses on her desk, one near her chair and one near where the elder lady was sitting.

As she poured out the contents of the champagne bottle into the two glasses that were on her table her mind became troubled. Just who is this Sam Kennedy and why was he so important—important enough for her to land twenty grand. He gave her the money and the elder Indian lady insisted that she kept it, with both stating that she had earned it as if they both wanted and waited for the union between them to happen for a long time. Just what is the elder Indian lady’s relationship with this Mr. Kennedy?

‘Ms. Padma’ said the younger woman as she handed the elder Indian lady a glass of champagne. ‘There is something I need to ask you’.

‘What is it my dear?’ asked the attractive elder lady as she took the glass from the younger woman.

‘You seemed to take this deal very seriously’ said the younger woman. ‘It is almost as if this Mr. Kennedy is someone you desperately want’.

‘Oh I take anything that concerns Mr. Kennedy very seriously my dear’.

‘The feeling appears to be mutual as well’.

‘Why did you say that, my dear?’

‘It is just something he said to me’ explained the younger woman. ‘He told me that I had no idea what you meant to him’.

The elder Indian lady then giggled.

‘Oh my dear he himself has no idea what he means to me’ said the elder lady as she took a sip from her glass.

‘But why?’ asked the younger lady. ‘What is all this about?’

‘Let us say it is about old scores to settle’ said the elder Indian lady. ‘How did he sound on the phone today?’

‘Well a bit weird’ said the younger lady. ‘He seemed quite jolly and at times almost hysterical. He was even slurring his words. If I had known better I would say he was drunk’.

‘Drunk?’ said the elder lady raising a quizzical eyebrow.

‘Yes’ said the younger woman. ‘But he was quite over the moon when I told him that you have accepted his offer to work for you.

‘Oh I bet he is’ said the elder Indian lady with a grin.

‘To the point of giving me Rs.20,000, agreeing to double your rate of pay and also agreeing to double the company fee’ added the younger lady. ‘I find that a trifle too generous’.

The elder lady then laughed aloud.

‘Generous!?’ she said in tones of incredulity. ‘He doesn’t know the meaning of the word. My worth is not measured in thousands. It is measured in millions’.

‘But he still paid us thousands of rupees’ said the younger woman.

The mood in the room then changed as the elder woman was now no longer smiling, her face a mask of hatred and contempt.

‘By the time I am finished with him he will be more than just generous’ she said disdainfully as she took another sip from her glass. ‘He will give me not only his wealth and assets. He will give me his sovereignty and his dignity …’