The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For the Ladies...

You’re lying on your couch at home after a long day at work. Wearing your favorite sweats, all you are ready to do is watch television tonight. With nothing pressing due at work, it seems you will get your wish. You flip on the TV to your favorite program and settle in and get comfortable.

Part of the way into your show, there is a knock on your front door. You rise to answer it; curious as to whom it could be since you are not expecting anyone. Your mind wanders a bit, thinking of the possibilities, as you approach your front door. You crack it open to find me, a tall handsome man your mind recognizes but leaves you wondering where from, standing there. As you greet me and ask if you can help me in some way, your eyes take a moment to look me over. You notice that I am about 6’ tall, not overly muscular but definitely not out of shape, and wearing form fitting blue-jeans, a red polo-shirt (which is tight enough for you to get an idea of my physical condition,) and thin framed glasses over my hazel-green eyes.

After your stolen glance, you regain your composure and continue asking me if there is anything you can do for me. I simply smile brightly and ask you if I may come in. You move aside gesturing for me to enter, only to immediately wonder why you just did so. Your concern for the incident is pushed aside as you hear me thanking you for your gracious hospitality. We walk into your living room as I draw you into conversation, asking the occasional question about your personal life. You answer each with total open honesty, not even realizing you have done so. Soon, and concerns you had about me being in your home fade away into nothing as we continue chatting as though we have known each other for years.

Without even realizing it, you find yourself drawn into my eyes and are unable to look elsewhere as we talk. As I lay my hand on your thigh and begin to gently rub it with my thumb, you find yourself unexpectedly excited at the contact. Somewhere, deep in the back of your mind an inner voice goes off in warning, but you ignore it as you melt to my touch. You find yourself growing more and more attracted to me and images of us making love have already begun to enter your mind, increasing in frequency as you revel in them.

You begin having trouble following our conversation as your become more and more aroused and turned on. Your nipples are pressing against your shirt totally erect as you feel a growing wetness in your panties from your arousal. My entire hand is now rubbing up and down your inner thigh now, brushing against your covered mound now and then. Your legs part in response to my touch, your mind in a complete sexual fog as I move my hand up and cup your pussy mound through your sweats. Your arousal and sexual desire are flaring out of your eyes at me as I begin to rub your pussy through your clothing. I take this moment to lean over and kiss you fully on the lips, our talk ending as your devour my lips, using your arms to pull me in closer. We lay down together onto your couch, you pulling me on top of you, kissing passionately as our tongues massage each other’s feverishly. My left hand is rubbing your pussy through your now well-soaked sweats, while my right is slowly working your shirt up over your breasts.

I break our kiss to stand and slip out of my clothes. Your hands strip off your own clothing as though they have a mind of their own. Once done, you find yourself lying on your couch totally naked, completely in sexual heat as you lick your lips while eyeing my cock. I climb back onto the couch above you and lay back down, kissing you deeply once again while I finger your moist pussy. You feel my fingers exploring your pussy deeply, slipping through your lips while rubbing against your clit. I lift my head and lower it to your firm breasts, taking each in turn into my mouth and sucking on your nipples one at a time. You feel me gently nibbling on them as I do this while my right hand plays with the free nipple. I continue to finger your pussy while attacking your nipples over and over again as you feel your pussy explode in an orgasm on my fingers.

I then sit up and lean back on the arm of the couch, my cock standing tall between my legs. You whimper at the lack of contact and then notice the look on my face. Without even thinking you change positions and crawl over to me and take my cock into your hand. You feel me grab your hair into my hands and guide your mouth to my cock. You open your mouth and take it in, sucking on my cock as you begin to fuck your own mouth with my cock. Sliding my cock in and out of your mouth, you lick up and down my shaft while sucking deep, your right hand fondling my balls while your left grazes over my chest. I stop you momentarily to lie down fully and rotate you around, placing your pussy above my head as you continue to suck my cock. You feel my mouth clamp down on your clit and my tongue rubbing small circles on it as my hands hold your ass cheeks apart. Your body quivers as my tongue begins to slide in and out of your pussy while I suck on your lips. You continue to work on my cock, licking it all over while sucking it deep down your throat. I continue to eat your pussy as you feel your body explode in another orgasm. While you feel your body quivering, I lift you up and pull my cock from your mouth.

Totally lost in your sexual need, you turn around and climb on top of me, impaling your sweet soaked pussy onto my cock. You look down at me and feel my hands playing with your tits while you begin to ride my cock. You close your eyes and pump yourself up and down, filling yourself with my solid cock. Suddenly you feel your nipples pinched forcing your eyes open. Glancing down at me, you lock with my eyes and keep staring into them as you ride me. After awhile you feel my hands slide down and take a hold of your waist. You feel me lift you up and lay you down on the couch once again. You watch as I position myself above you and then you feel my cock slide back into your pussy. Your hands move to my back and hold onto me as I begin to pump your pussy with slow hard thrusts. You feel my chest rubbing against your nipples with each thrust, adding to your pleasure as they move with me. Your eyes are still locked with mine as I continue to pump in and out of you, the sweat building on our bodies. Finally I shove in one final time and you feel my cum spraying the inside of your womb as I release into you. I keep my cock inside you as you feel spray after spray enter you, our eyes still locked together as you cum once again, your pussy clenching and milking my cock for every last drop.

After awhile I rise up and dress myself as you watch dreamily. Your mind is still in a total haze as I give you a kiss and walk out of your door. You pass out on your couch from exhaustion into a deep sleep.

The next morning you wake to find yourself naked on your couch, with no memory of my visit other than what you believe to be an erotic dream. Thinking you must have shed your clothes in your sleep, you head off to shower and start another day, not giving it another thought. As you shower you begin to feel horny and start to pleasure yourself under the running water, hoping that you will have that dream again someday....

* * *

Walking away from your house I smile to myself knowing that even now your memory of me is fading once again, as it has each night I have come to you and made love to you. You are still not aware of my power over you and the many nights we have spent making love in every part of your house. Unknown to you, I placed you under a hypnotic state months ago that allows me to slip you into a sexual need for me with a few physical triggers built deeply into your subconcious. As far as your mind is concerned we have never met, and every encounter is new and fresh, with your only memory being that of a wonderful dream with a mystery man. As I enter my car and drive away, I begin to plan out our next meeting...