The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“For Sharon: Excerpts from my journal”

© 2000

Open journal:

December 5, 2000

I haven’t kept a journal since I was a child. Still, it seems an interesting thing to start doing again. It was a busy day today, the telephone constantly ringing. Sharon was there to shield most of the calls; she is a gem of a personal assistant. Still, my head was pounding by the end of the day, especially after that board meeting with Mr. Redfern. I think he is really taking the company in the wrong direction; such a conservative investment strategy. By five o’clock I was exhausted. Sharon must have sensed the fatigue in my voice. Before she left for the evening she seemed very concerned. I myself was thinking of leaving early despite the fact that I had a couple of more hours of paperwork to do. Sharon suggested that maybe if I took a short nap, I might regain some of my energy. Napping is something that I could never do before, but Sharon said she would help me. She asked me to close my eyes and just listen to her voice. She rubbed my temples at first and told me to relax my neck muscles, to relax my shoulders, to relax my arms, my chest muscles. A calm, peaceful feeling enveloped me as I started to drift off. Fifteen minutes later, I awoke slowly as if out of a dream. I opened my eyes to see Sharon smiling at me. I never realized how pretty she was before. I felt wonderful. I thanked Sharon for her help and finished the night’s work without any problem at all. I think I’ll go home now.

December 7, 2000

Really odd day. I worked late again last night, Sharon helped me to nap again. I had a one o’clock meeting with Mr. Redfern. Out of the corner of my eye I was watching the clock, waiting for two o’clock to mercifully roll around. As the minute hand started moving closer to the 12, a small shiver ran through me. I started to notice my slacks slowly tenting, a spontaneous erection the likes I hadn’t had since I was an adolescent. I shifted around in my seat quite embarrassed, hoping no one else saw. As the meeting ended, I pulled my suit jacket close around me and walked awkwardly out of the boardroom. Even though she was only two floors down, I had the urge to call Sharon. “Hello” she said picking up the phone. I really didn’t know why I was calling, but that didn’t seem to faze her. “Don’t worry.” she said unbidden. My erection subsided. I hung up the phone feeling calm and peaceful.

December 10, 2000

Sharon wore something a little out of the ordinary today. Normally she has been a rather conservative dresser, but today she wore something a little more daring. A black low cut dress, which highlighted her cleavage. She wore this very nice amber pendant. It hung down between her breasts. She asked me what I thought of it. I told her that it was very attractive. In truth, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I now depend on her to help me nap during the evening. She told me how relaxing it might be for me to look at the pendent as it swung back and forth between her breasts. Her voice is so soothing to me now. I watched as the lights reflected off of the crystals inside. Listening to her voice I drifted downward into a sweet sleep. I noticed a raging erection as I drifted off, but that hardly seemed unusual anymore. It was now a daily occurrence, always at 2, but a phone call to Sharon always seemed to work. Strange that she always seemed to be expecting the call.

December 17, 2000

Sharon seems more luminous to me with each passing day. There are times that I can hardly take my eyes off of her. I so look forward to my evening nap. I stare at Sharon’s pendent and am pleasantly asleep in an instant. She says that that is a very good thing. I am happy that she thinks so. Her voice is like a caress to me now. Whenever I go out and get myself coffee now, I always make certain to get her a cup. I wonder why I ever sent her to get a cup for me?

December 23, 2000

The Office Christmas Party was held this evening up in the boardroom. I accompanied Sharon. I made certain that she didn’t want for anything at the party, that her plate was always full and that she was comfortable. After the party, we went up to my office. Underneath Her dress she was wearing a tight black latex skirt. Her amber pendant swung between her full breasts. I was somewhat surprised at her outfit, but she put Her fingers to my lips. “Shhh!. Don’t you wish to look at the pendant?".

Of course I did. My eyes focused on that sparkling amber stone. My heart started pounding palpably in my chest. I felt a slight catch in my breath and the air seemed heavy.

“Breath slowly, slowly .” I heard her say.

My incipient panting eased.

“Good boy, good boy.” she smiled.

That pleased me. I watched and listened to her voice, soothing, yet arousing.

“It would please me, if you would call me Mistress Sharon, when we are alone.” she intoned.

“Of course, Mistress Sharon”, I replied.

A feeling of warm tranquility washed through my being.

“See?", she said as I watched the pendant. “See, how good you feel, when you please me, how wonderful it feels?”

“Oh yes” I mouthed silently.

“My pet, please close your eyes and listen to my voice.” she asked. I did so and then heard Her footsteps walking behind me, followed by the click of the door lock.

“Please take off your clothing.” I heard her say and eyes still closed, I did just that.

Time passed and I opened my eyes to find myself kneeling in front of Mistress Sharon, gazing up at her.

“You have an erection.", she observed.

I looked down red faced and muttered embarrassedly, “I’m sorry.”

“Oh no, " She replied, " I wish it, just as I have wished it over the past couple of weeks. If you continue to look at the pendant, you will feel it growing.”

She was right, my penis was jutting hard and full, up into my stomach. “As a matter of fact” She replied, “your testicles are so full now, they are almost painful.”

They were tender and aching. She reached downward and gave them a gentle squeeze, I gasped.

“Yes”, She went on, “your cock is so hard it seems as if it is about to explode.”

I moaned audibly. “Yes Mistress Sharon, oh yes.”

“Focus back on the pendant pet. Now, you cannot orgasm unless I allow it. Only when I say “cum pet” will it be allowed. That is right, is it not?”

“Yes, yes, yes. “I groaned.

“Good boy, very good my boy. Now please kiss your Mistress on the forehead.” I arose, my erection slapping against my belly, and leaned forward kissing Mistress Sharon as she had commanded. I then bent back, and she took a hold of my cock and started massaging it. I bit my lip as every fiber of my being begged for release, begged for ejaculation, precum moistening her strokes, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t. I finally fell backwards, my eyes still focused on the pendant.

“Pet, this is going to be a transcendent orgasm for you. You will remember it always and you will remember that it is I who allowed You to have it. I will give it to you whenever it pleases me, but remember I can take it away” My eyes staring at the amber gem as it swayed back and forth, I heard her whisper, “Cum boy”.

I shuddered as my body convulsed with a pleasure I had never before known. It was the most wonderful experience of my life.

Afterwards, Mistress Sharon asked to see the journal that, unbeknownst to me, she had suggested I write the first time that she helped me nap. She wished me to always remember my transformation. She is a wise woman and I am grateful to be in her presence.

February 15, 2001

I think it only appropriate that I write the last entry in my pet’s journal. He is now finally the man that he should be, submissively content in my presence, confident and sure of himself at the workplace. He is, as he always has been, a dear man, so kind, so sensitive. I fell in love with him almost immediately when I first started working for him. I knew, however, that he would never allow himself to even look at another employee. He was much too shy for his own good; but more than that, I knew he could be better then he was..

Even during those times when I do not wish him to be submissive, he is a wonderful lover. He will make a superb father, and with a little direction, a very good CEO. He was right about the conservative investment strategy of the company, of course. All he needed was a little “coaxing” to voice his opinion. The board listened and profits immediately increased 120%.

The wedding is going to be wonderful.

I am happy and he is happy, but sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing by my pet.

Then again, I never had him do anything that he didn’t want to do.

Close journal