The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FOR ME

by Korb

Everyday I ride the train to work, or I have as long as I can remember. Nothing remarkable in that. Really, there is very little that is remarkable in my life.

When I think back on it ,though, I may have done it to myself. The very rhythm of my own life may have done it: the same actions at the same time of every day of every hour for the last seven years may have done it.

I wonder about it now when I’m on the train. I wonder about it a lot.

The first time I saw her was on the train. I caught a glimpse of her as I lowered the morning paper to flip the page. I was momentary caught, I remember that, and I wavered slightly before going back to my reading. When I got off the train, I guess she had moved, because I hadn’t seen her get off and she wasn’t sitting across from me.

What ever I was reading that day is gone from my mind forever, but I will never forget that brief moment. It is never very far from my minds eye.

She was wearing an old pair of Levies, skin tight, with holes in the knees. She had on an oversized white tee shirt that did nothing to hide her ample breasts and her nipples pressed tightly against the fabric.

She had shoulder length raven black hair pushed back behind her ear to frame a strong face: high cheek bones and wide almond eyes.

Her eye were sapphire blue, but her eye lashes were long and coal black as her hair. Her lips were small, slightly parted, and well formed... turning slightly at the corners.

This is my image of her. The image I will always have of her.

I saw her again a few days latter. I was on my way home. The 5:45 to be exact. Stepping onto the train platform I looked to the left hoping to catch the time. The time is supposed to be flashing on a digital display hung under the archway that holds up the platform awning. On that day, however, the numerals were dimmed and it appeared to be broken.

That was a first. I knew, of course, what time it was but I found it disconcerting. One becomes accustomed to things.

Looking around I saw her again. She was slouched against the ticket office wall next to the newspaper stand. Slowing letting out a long stream of white smoke, she let the arm holding the cigarette fall and hang languidly next to her side.

Turning to leave, I had the overwhelming feeling that she was looking at me. Quickly glancing back, she was looking at me, a hard penetrating stare. My thought, as I remember it was, “Perhaps she knows the time?".

I turned and walked towards her. This time I had a better look. She was about 5′7″ and not more than 125 pounds. She was wearing the same tight blue jeans but instead of the tee had a black sleeveless muscle shirt on. As I approached, I could see the top of her breasts round out along the edges of a ragged v she had obviously torn down its front. She clearly did not believe in bras.

“Do you have the time,” I asked. I tried not too, but there was no way I could avoid a few quick glances down her front. Wow... I’m sure I blushed slightly. This really was not my style.

I looked away disinterestedly, but from the corner of my eye I saw her smiling knowingly as she raised her arm to look at her watch.

“It’s 6:30. Would you like to see?” Her voice was soft and clear. Charming, I thought. This young woman is absolutely charming.

I turned to look at her. Staring right into my eyes she was absolutely striking. Closing my eyes, I shook my head rapidly to clear my sense. Opening them again, she was still staring at me and smiling in the most open and appealing way. I found myself smiling at her with an almost idiotic grin.

“Yes. Yes I would.”

She held up her arm and I squinted at the small face of a round woman watch. The face was plain, but the band, only 3/8 inch wide, was incrusted with what seemed, at the time, to be an endless plain of closely set white diamonds.

My eye sight has never been good and I was having a hard time seeing the small hands.

“Go ahead,” she smiled, holding her arm closer. “Hold my wrist if it helps you to see better.”

Gently taking her wrist, I raised her arm towards my face. The diamonds danced. The diamond sparkled and glowed and I found myself drifting away. I was in another place. I was inside the cut planes of a field of diamonds. Looking down, my legs were being coursed by an endless field of golden wheat. I felt joy. Unbounded joy.

I felt someone touching my shoulder. Slowly I woke from my brief revelry.

I was still standing on the train platform and this amazing woman was still smiling patiently towards me. I slowly released her arm.

“Wow,“she said without loosing her smile, “you looked like you were lost there for a moment. Are you ok?”

“Yes. Yes. I had a long day. I’m afraid I’m a little out of sorts some times when things don’t go as planned.”

“Oh. Did you miss your bus?”

“I think so,” I said looking around. The clock was working now. 6:45. 6:45 I thought. Strange.

“Yes. It looks as though I have. The next one will be here in a half hour though.”

“Oh good,” she said, “then we have time.”

“Time?”

“Oh yes. We have time.” Then she reached down and calmly and with assurance took my hand. “Come with me.”

Slowly, hand in hand, we walked from the station. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to do. I didn’t care. This was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was soft and caring and I could feel her good intentions coursing through me. A glow of contentment overcame all my resistance. Like lovers we walked through the evening, swinging our arms and letting the dusk settle away.

As the last of the light ebbed away we arrived at the entrance to a high old row house. Asking me to wait she fished in her pocket for keys. Unlocking the door, she waved me up a short flight of stairs and into the high foyer of an ancient warehouse loft.

The walls were painted a stark white. I still have images of her raven silhouette against those white walls. The furniture was sparse but comfortable brown leather.

In the center of the room was a oblong black glass coffee table.

“Would you like a drink,” she asked, standing tall in the center of the room and holding my gaze.

“Yes,” I said.

“Good, then go to the cabinet over there,” she pointed to an old oak French armoire,“pick what you like and get two glasses. I will be right back.”

Opening the armoire, the were several wines and an open bottle of whisky. I settled on the whisky.

Just as I poured two tumblers of whiskey and was setting them on the table, she came back in.

I took a step back, such a change had come over her. She had shed her jeans. Still dressed in the torn muscle shirt, she had on a pair of black leather pants and tied her hair back into a pony tail.

Standing aggressively in the center of the living room, she looked somehow taller, her shoulders and hips had filled out, and her breasts were all but bursting from her chest.

“So,” she said, flashing the same engaging smile. “What shall I call you?”

Standing, a little uncomfortable, I handed her the drink and said " They call me Albert.”

She took the drink with her left hand and ,as she brought it to her lips, said, “So Albert. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” And with that lowered her drink and offered her right hand to shake.

I reached out my arm and she firmly shook my hand. As I held her hand, my entire being was filled with her secure since of confidence and cool. She released my hand, then reached back and gently took my left hand and led me to the couch.

We sat side by side on the couch and slowly sipped our drinks without saying anything. With one swift motion, she placed her left arm around my shoulder and pulled me gently towards her.

I slid into the nape of her arm and she began to gently stroke my hair.

“You like that, don’t you Albert,” she cooed.

“Yes,” I said. I felt dreamy and content

“You need a change Albert,” she said, " when everything seems the same why bother..right? I’m for you Albert. For you only.” Slowly, slowly, she stroked my hair.

I pulled back slightly and looked into her eyes. All I could see was love and compassion. “You are for me?”

“Yes, for you. All your dreams, all your needs, all your wants. I am for you.”

I leaned back into her arms. She slowly pulled one of her breasts from her shirt and presented me her erect nipple.

“Suckle, Albert.” Were her soft words.

I took her nipple into my mouth and slowly ran my tongh around it. I suckled, I gently nipped it with my teeth and felt her body shiver.

I leaned my body into her chest and with my right hand massaged her left breast through her shirt as I filled my mouth with her left.

Stopping for a moment to catch my breath, I saw beads of sweat glistening down her neck and onto her exposed breasts like dew drops.

Slowly, oh so slowly, I licked her neck and breast, swirling my tongh around her erect nipples before again suckling with slow wet kisses each of her breasts in turn.

So lost in revelry, I barley heard when she said, “Your doing well Albert.” Somehow, her voice seemed a little harder, but when I looked up and into her eyes all I saw was love.

Gently, she pushed me back onto the couch. With one hand pressing against my chest, she reached between my legs and began to massage my cock in a circular motion with the palm of her hand.

I glanced toward her furtively, uncertain, and tried to lean forward. She pushed me back with her left hand and increased the pressure.

“You want this Albert,” she said. Looking me right in the eyes, they seemed to sparkle, and her smile was not as gentle.

She continued to massage my cock through my pants with her circular motion, slowly in increasing the pressure, then pushing hard up and down.

I leaned back, wonder and uncertainty registering in my eyes. My cock had become rock hard, stuffed uneasily along my right pant leg.

Suddenly she stopped and laid her hand atop my bulging pants. She leaned over and close to my face. Looking, watching my eyes, she said,“You like this, don’t you Albert,” then squeezed my cock hard.

I jumped a little in surprise, but she pushed me hard back onto the couch and gave me a wicked grin.

Then she pushed me flat onto my back and lay on top of me. Still holding my cock in a vice like grip, she said “I should let you out of here,” and teased the fly on my zipper, but I’m not going to. You’ll have to do it.”

“What” I said,like a trapped animal.

“Yes. You will do it.” She leaned back and pulling me by the shoulders brought me to a sitting position. “Now, stand before me.”

“Wha....” She squeezed my cock hard. Then in a strong commanding voice said, “stand before me.” No trace of a smile was left on her face.

I stood up in front of her. She remained seated on the couch, but reached out and held my hips at arms length with her strong hands.

“Take off your pants.” I wasn’t thinking anymore and did it. Slowly I pulled my pants down and around my ankles. She briefly released my hip, but as soon as my pants were down to the floor she grabbed my naked hips and held me firmly.

“Now look at you,” she smiled. My cock, red and swollen, was pointing up and away from my body. “Now kick your pants away from your feet.”

I did as I was told.

She stuck one hand between my thighs and forced my legs apart.

“Mum.....she said as she ran her hand up and down my inner thighs.

Then she took both hands and began to need my inner thighs right below my dick. My cock bobbed and swung as she worked.

“Now,” she said, grabbing my outstretched cock and giving it a hard pull, “Take off your shirt.”

With her holding my cock hard in her hand, I pulled my shirt off and tossed it across the room.

There we were. She was seated fully clothed all in black, with only a thin bead of sweat running down her neck, and I was naked before her. She glared into my eyes and all I could do was slowly lower my head.

She stood to face me. Somehow she seemed a giant. Standing demurely before her, she placed her hand at my throat and raised my chin to look her in the eye. Her eyes were startling in there intensity, her mouth was fixed in a determined clinch.

“Will you do as you are told Albert,“she said.

“Yes.”

“Good Albert. Good. Now take off my top.”

Reaching to her sides, I grabbed both sides of her damp shirt and with her arms stretched above her head slipped it off.

She locked her fingers behind her neck and I was met with the most wondrous sight of my life. Her breast pulled back were tight and perfect. Her orioles spun round her nipples hard and spongy. Her waist was thin and her abs rippled with vigor.

I stood before her and ran my hands along the back of her raised arms and was stunned at there form and strength.

Stepping slowly backward. She sat back on the couch and spread her leather clad legs.

“Come Albert,” she said. I stepped forward and stood before her.“Now kneel Albert and do my breasts.”

On my knees I crawled between her legs. She locked her fingers behind her neck and arched forward.

Delicately, then with wanted abandon, I massaged her breasts, alternately sucking each, then licking her entire torso as I pinched her nipples between my fingers. I licked her arm pits, I sucked her neck, never forgetting to cup her breasts or slowly run my fingernails down her back.

Time was nothing. She moaned softly, holding me to her, before grabbing my face with both hands and again looking into my eyes.

“Go lower Albert.” I knew what was expected and did it.

Slowly licking my way down her chest, I probed her belly button with my tongue and nibbled at the small tuft of hair that made its way above her belt.

Grabbing the top of her leather jeans , I pulled her zipper down with my teeth.

Stuffing my face into the open v of her trousers I licked to both sides and stuffed my tongh as far down as the opening would allow.

I felt the tinder pink, the moist firm opening. With both hands I pulled her pants to her knees. Going lower, I opened her gate with my fingers and buried my mouth in her. Slowly, I rolled my tongh around her opening. Loving the smell. Tasting. Rolling her clit on my tongue.

I looked up, and she had thrown her head back and was massaging her breasts. My god she was beautiful.

I began to lick her then, alternately probing her with my tongue, then leaning back to gently blow on her wet cunt.

When she came, I buried my face in her mound and grabbed her thighs to feel her orgasmic trimmers.

For a moment she lay spent as I knelt before her. Then abruptly she rose to a sitting position.

“You were good Albert. Now stand before me. Good. Albert your soft.” A wicked grin spread across her face.

“Your no good to me soft. You must get hard. Grab your cock and masturbate.”

I did as I was told. I grabbed my dick with a clinched fist and rapidly began to work it up and down.

“No Albert,” she snapped. “Slowly.” So slowly I began to stroke and slowly it began to rise.

She stood before me and took my chin with her right hand and pushed my face up to look into her eyes. As she looked into my eyes, with her left hand she reached down and cupped my balls as I worked.

Gently, then harder she squeezed my balls as I jacked. Suddenly, still looking into my eyes, she pushed my hand off my dick and grabbed the erect shaft.

“Pull up my pants,” she said.

She still held my cock hard as I twisted down and pulled her pants up and around her waste and fastened them.

Pulling me by my cock she lead me to the couch. “Now lie down on the couch.”

“I did as I was told.”

Lying down on the couch, with out ever letting go of my cock, she knelt by my chest.

Pushing me onto the couch with her right hand, she massaged my chest raking it with her finger nails whenever I moved too much. With her left hand she slowly worked me.

Rising up above me, she jacked me first with her left hand, then with her right. Every time I was about to cum, she would stop, lean over me, look into my eyes and say, “Don’t cum Albert,” and twist my nipples hard. Sometimes, as she jacked me, she would lean forward and bite my tits. It was heaven.

Finally she stopped. Looked at me hard and said, “I want you to cum now Albert.” Taking my cock in both hands she savagely stroked my cock until in an intense moment of pain and pleasure I screamed as what seemed like hours of jissim flowed like lava over her hands.

I lay aghast on the couch completely spent. She stood up and over me.

“I’m not done with you yet Albert,” she smiled. Turn over and wait for me. Then she left the room. I turned over and fell into a gentle sleep.

A quiet hand woke me. I turned and saw her smiling at me.

“Albert. I need you to put this on.”

I looked up and was again stunned at seeing her amazing tits. She smiled and said, “Come on Albert, you will have to sit up.”

I sat up and she pushed the back of my head into her crotch as she talked. “Albert you will need to be brave. Will you be brave?

“Yes ,” I said.

“Good Albert. Because I will have to hurt you a little now. Do you think you can take it.” She tilted my head up and looked down at me with a loving smile.

“Yes,” I said.

“Good Albert.” All the nice was out of her now and she glared at me.Pushing me back, she said, “Undo my pants with your teeth Albert, and pull my pants to my knees.”

I leaned forward and undid her zipper with my teeth, softly licking her mound as I pulled her pants to her knees.

She pushed back my head and said, “Good Albert. Now put this on.”

She held in front of me a six inch strap on with a vibrator in the base. “Go ahead, put it on,” she demanded when she saw my face.

I ran the straps between her legs and strapped them to a waist band. Before me hung a white latex phalix bigger than my own. Behind the plastic balls, I could smell her sex and see a slight damp tear forming.

“Suck it Albert,” she breathed.

“Nooo...” I wined.

“Yes Albert. Remember, I am for you, and this is what you want. Now SUCK IT Albert.”

Slowly, I lowered my mouth and slid the dildo into my mouth. She reached down and turned my eyes up so she could watch me as I worked. My eyes locked on hers and she smiled. I slowly worked the dick down my throat.

Then she let go of my eyes and said “Work it Albert.” She grabbed the back of my head and helped me pump as I slathered and sucked the latex cock.

Then she pulled my head back and said, “Hold the balls Albert, and lick the head.”

I grasped the balls with my left hand and slowly licked the head of the cock. Again she raised my chin to watch my eyes while I worked.

“That was good Albert.” Her look was absolutely sinful. “Now go lie on the couch with your butt in the air.”

I walked to the couch knowing what was to come. She walked to the couch and sat on the edge and gently massaged my shoulders.

“Your being good Albert. I have to Fuck you now, you know.” Her voice was soft and assuring.

“I know,” I said. “Good Albert. Good.” She soothed.

Then WOW. She shoved a finger up my ass hole and massaged my prostrate as she massaged my shoulders.

“Good Albert. Good.” She soothed again. Suddenly another finger was up my ass hole, then three. She worked my ass hole round and round with her fingers, pushing into the small of my back with her hand as she slammed her fingers forward.

Then she pulled her fingers out of my ass and climbed between my legs. Grabbing both of my hips with her hands she positioned the dildo in my opening. With one terrible lunge she buried it to the hilt. I bucked,

“Hold STILL,” she demanded and began to rhythmically slide the beast in and out. In and out. Holding my hips tightly, she pulled me towards the dick as she thrust. With each impaling, I let out a low groan. On and on it went. I could feel her sweat running down my legs.

She leaned across my back and whispered in my ear. “Cum now Albert.”

And I did. I came and came and came.

Spent, I lay on the couch as she rose from between my legs.

“Put your cloths on now Albert,” she said as she stood looking down on my spent form.

I slowly rose and put on my cloths. “Time to go back to the station,” she said,“The bus will be here soon.”

The bus I thought. Oh yes, the bus. We both dressed and walked to the door.

Stopping at the door she looked into my eyes. “I am for you Albert,” she softly smiled. “Next time I’ll let you fuck me,” and gave me a glowing grin.

We walked hand in hand out the door and back to the bus station.

She shyly held my hand as we waited, gently squeezing it when I became uneasy.

When the bus came at 7:30, she kissed me gently and even waved ass the bus pulled off.

So that’s about it. I remember it, but I’m not really sure it happened. My life is the same as it always was. Boring and the same.

I’m always looking though. Always looking to see if the clock at the station is broken.

THE END