The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Dylan

by Pan

Chapter 1

“Holy shit,” Dylan said, his mouth dropping open at the sight in front of him. “I didn’t think it would work this well.”

If either sister had been listening, they might have wondered what he meant by that comment, said mostly to himself. Had they been paying closer attention, they might have noticed the app open on Dylan’s phone as it sat on the coffee table.

But they didn’t. Their attention was wholly focused on each other as their lips met and their hands roamed around the other’s body.

Carolyn had never kissed a girl before. Her sister Mary had, once—her previous boyfriend had invited her to a frat party, and a crowd of hooting college men had dared her and another freshman to make out. Afterwards, he’d been jealous and conflicted, annoyed both that she’d done it and that he’d enjoyed it.

Dylan seemed to have no such conflict. When he’d suggested that Mary make out with her younger sister, both girls had been surprised by how much the idea appealed to them. Mary had been excited to impress and arouse her boyfriend, while Carolyn...

Well, Carolyn hadn’t had a reason. She’d been sitting behind them on the couch, scrolling through her phone when Dylan had suggested it, and she’d just...agreed.

And she was so, so glad she had.

“For Dylan,” Mary had whispered, staring her sister in the eyes. The next thing Carolyn knew, she was passionately kissing her sister, lost in their embrace while being acutely aware of the teenage boy watching them. He stared in awe as they ran their fingers through each others’ hair, as Mary tugged Carolyn’s ponytail free, letting her long brown hair fall down her back.

Carolyn pressed her body against her sister’s, feeling their breasts make contact through their shirts, wondering if Mary’s nipples were as painfully hard as hers were. After several minutes of making out they broke apart, gasping for breath.

Mary looked up at Dylan again, still panting from exertion. He was practically drooling as he stared at his girlfriend and her younger sister.

“That was amazing!” he croaked. “Wow. Just...wow.”

Carolyn blushed. She wasn’t used to getting this kind of attention. The teenage girl was shorter than her sister, and a far more modest dresser. While Mary was comfortable wearing skirts and shorts, her younger sister rarely left the house in anything other than jeans and a lumpy sweater.

Knowing that her sister’s boyfriend was coming around, she’d pulled on a pair of black leggings and a top which hid her impressive cleavage. Both sisters were busty, but Carolyn was well aware that her older sister was curvier, better proportioned. Her legs were longer too, and she had no shame in showing them off.

“You liked it?” Mary said, staring adoringly at her boyfriend, a purr in her voice.

“Uh huh,” Dylan nodded. “That was...yeah. Yeah.”

Licking her lips, Mary leaned in to make out with her boyfriend, as they’d been doing before Dylan had made his request. For the next quarter of an hour, the young couple made out on the couch—unlike before, Carolyn didn’t try to bury her head in her phone. Instead, she watched, squirming beside them in uncomfortable arousal.

She’d seen her sister make out before. It was an unavoidable consequence of living with someone who didn’t seem to understand the concept of modesty. But she’d never...she’d never watched before. She’d always looked away, or left the room, or found something to distract herself with.

Carolyn had never sat and watched, fascinated by the sight of her sister letting Dylan touch her, taste her mouth.

Could he taste her? Could he taste Carolyn on her sister’s mouth? After all, she’d just been doing exactly what he was doing now. Her hands had been the ones desperately grasping her sister’s hair as her tongue explored her mouth.

The young woman was practically throbbing with arousal as she sat, watching her sister get intimate with Dylan. Her pussy tingled as she imagined what it would look like if she touched herself, sitting beside them on the couch.

God, she couldn’t. Could she? Everything that was happening was so wrong. So weird.

So hot. So...right.

Finally, Dylan pulled away from Mary, his eyes dark with lust. “Your turn,” he said, turning his attention to his girlfriend’s younger sister.

Carolyn gasped. He couldn’t mean...she couldn’t...not with Dylan.

When he sat back expectantly, relief flooded the young woman’s body. He just wanted to watch again. He just wanted to watch Mary make out with her sister while he watched.

“Just”.

Mary—as always—showed no indecision, pulling Carolyn into the same passionate embrace she’d just shared with Dylan.

Carolyn’s lips responded eagerly. The two teenage girls explored each other’s mouths, their hands running over each others’ bodies, going further than they had before. As they kissed passionately, their tongues sliding together, Carolyn gasped as she felt her sister begin caressing her breasts, hips, ass.

She mirrored her sister’s actions without hesitation.

Mary moaned softly, breaking the kiss to rub her hand down Carolyn’s side. Carolyn shivered at the contact, then squeezed her sister tight. She could feel Mary’s nipple through their clothes; hard, erect, begging for attention.

Dylan was staring at the young beauties, his face flushed, breathing heavily. This must have been the greatest day of his life: watching the two teenagers kissing, touching, rubbing against each other. Knowing they were sisters. Knowing they were doing it for him.

For Dylan.

Carolyn closed her eyes and moved her mouth to Mary’s neck, sucking and licking, feeling her sister moan in response. Her fingers dug into Carolyn’s sides, stroking her skin, sending electric shocks through the younger girl. Carolyn groaned, arching into Mary, then broke off to lick her way across her older sister’s throat.

“Kiss her again,” Dylan ordered with a grunt, and Carolyn was more than happy to obey. She and her sister were both panting, their faces flush with desire as their lips met hungrily, as though they’d been separated for hours instead of seconds.

Their hands roamed freely over one another’s bodies, but it wasn’t enough. It felt as though nothing would be enough. Carolyn slid her leg between Mary’s, grinding it against the older sister’s crotch. Mary responded by thrusting her hips forward. She was wearing a skirt, and Carolyn could feel her sister’s heat on her leg.

“Oh, god!” she heard Dylan gasp from behind them. The girls broke apart, gasping for breath.

“Aaaaand that’s all for tonight,” Mary said, turning to her boyfriend with a saucy smile.

“W-what?”

Carolyn blinked twice. She had...they had...

What had they just done?

At her sister’s words, she was hit by a rush of emotions. It was as though a fog had lifted, and she could suddenly see. She’d just spent the last forty-five minutes...no. No, that couldn’t be right.

But it was.

Carolyn’s head was spinning, and she didn’t notice Dylan’s panicked look at the black screen of his phone. The younger woman got up and unsteadily walked back to her room, not even processing Dylan’s words as he asked Mary if she had an Android phone charger.

What had they just done?

Five minutes passed before she heard Dylan’s car driving away from the house, and Carolyn felt as though she was no closer to working out what had just occurred. If her memory was to be trusted—and she desperately hoped it wasn’t—Mary’s boyfriend had asked the two sisters to make out, and she’d just...agreed.

More than agreed. She’d been excited to.

She’d enjoyed it.

Carolyn was distracted from the thoughts swirling around her mind by a knock at the door. It was Mary, coming in to check on her sister.

Mary smiled when she saw Carolyn, laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to process what had happened. She’d never kissed anyone before, let alone a woman.

Let alone her sister.

But she hadn’t hesitated. Dylan had suggested it, and she’d agreed: immediately, enthusiastically.

Her legs felt weak; her heart was pounding. Worse: her pussy was still throbbing, her clit swollen, engorged. When Carolyn glanced up at her sister in the doorway, she had a sudden flash of memory of Mary’s hand on her breast, the sensation of being kissed passionately by another woman. By her older sibling.

God! She shouldn’t have done it. She shouldn’t have done any of it. And she certainly shouldn’t have liked it.

“Hey,” Mary said, confident as ever. Clearly she didn’t share the anxiety that was threatening to overwhelm her younger sister. “You okay?”

Carolyn gave a non-committal grunt in response, sitting up on the edge of her bed. Her body was still trembling, but she tried to hide it. If her sister was going to act as though nothing unusual had happened, so would she.

Mary sat beside her, putting an arm around her younger sister’s shoulders.

“It’s okay,” Mary said softly. “That was, y’know. ‘Non-standard’, as Dad would say.”

“I...uh...” she stammered, her voice quivering. “Yeah.”

“But don’t freak out. It’s not a big deal.” Mary squeezed Carolyn tight. Carolyn tensed up, trying desperately not to remember that their bodies had been pressed together like this just a few minutes earlier. “Sometimes it’s just a thing that...y’know, girls do for guys. Like Katy Perry, y’know?”

“Yeah,” Carolyn said again. “I-I guess.”

The two sat in silence for several minutes, before Mary released her sister. “We’re okay, yeah?”

“Of course,” Carolyn said quickly, wishing she believed it. Wishing she’d never done any of...what they’d just done. Wishing she could erase the memory.

Or at least the memory of the pleasure.

As Mary stood up to leave, her phone pinged and she unlocked it.

“Dylan’s home,” she said with a smile. “I asked him to text me when his phone had charge again.”

“Uh huh,” Carolyn said, not listening. She wanted to be alone. She wanted to work out what had just happened, why she’d done what they’d done, why it had made her...feel the way it did.

But just as Mary was about to leave her room, her eyes widened.

Her sister was right. It wasn’t a big deal. It was...it was just a thing that sisters did.

And after all, she’d enjoyed it.

“Wait!” Carolyn called out. “I...”

Her sister turned back, her cheeks slightly pink.

“What if we do it again?” Carolyn blurted out, unable to stop herself. “I...I want to do it again.”

“Uh huh,” Mary said, her voice high, a slightly dazed look on her face. A look that Carolyn knew, somehow, that she shared. “Yeah. I think...I think Dylan would like it if we did that.”

Carolyn had completely forgotten about Dylan when she’d made the suggestion, but she knew that she couldn’t admit to that.

“Yeah,” she agreed immediately. “Yeah, for…for Dylan.”

A broad smile spread across the older sister’s face. “Especially if we recorded it for him.”

“For a video,” Carolyn echoed. “For Dylan.”

“Mm-hmm,” Mary said, turning her phone to the side and resting it on Carolyn’s desk. “He’s going to love this.”

“That’s why we’re doing it,” Carolyn said, trying to sound convincing. Trying to convince herself. The teen’s heart was racing. “For...for Dylan.”

She’d often envied her sister’s seemingly effortless confidence. Where Carolyn was constantly overthinking everything, Mary leapt before she looked. It often got her in trouble, but there was something admirable about the way she acted swiftly, decisively.

In one strong motion, Mary sat on the bed and kissed her sister. It was the type of kiss Carolyn had read about in romance novels, a kiss from a lover; passionate, needy. The kind of kiss that she’d dreamed about so often, had even fantasized about.

But not from a woman.

And definitely not from her sister.

She returned the kiss, breathing heavily, her heart pounding in her chest. As her sister’s tongue boldly entered her mouth, Carolyn reached up to touch Mary’s cheek, then ran her fingers through her sister’s hair, feeling the softness of it.

Mary responded by forcefully pushing her sister onto her bed, straddling her waist.

“Oh god,” Carolyn moaned as Mary’s hands roamed over her body, squeezing her breasts, running down her sides, pulling at her shirt. “Mary, please...”

She didn’t need to finish. Her sister understood. She could feel her pussy tingling, her clit swollen, engorged.

“I want you,” she moaned into Mary’s mouth as she leaned forward and kissed her again.

In response, Mary just shot a proud glance at the camera, before turning her attention back to her sister’s needy mouth.

They fell into a rhythm, kissing, touching each other, moaning softly. Carolyn felt like her entire body was throbbing with anticipation. Her hands reached up and felt her sister’s breasts. Unlike Carolyn, Mary rarely tried to hide her bust—through her sister’s thin shirt, Carolyn could feel her hardening nipples, begging for attention.

“Pinch them,” she heard her sister gasp. “Hard...”

Carolyn did. She pinched Mary’s nipple between her thumb and forefinger, rolling it around, her sister moaning and arching against her.

“More,” Mary begged, and Carolyn obliged, tugging and twisting at the older girl’s breasts. “Wait...let me...”

Sitting up on the bed once more, Mary removed her top in one swift movement, throwing it aside. She wasn’t wearing a bra beneath it, and Carolyn couldn’t help but stare when she Mary’s large tits, the pink of her areolas visible. She’d seen her sister topless before, dozens of times, but...

This was different. Now, she was topless for her. For her sister.

And for Dylan.

Biting her lip, Carolyn glanced at the camera. This was being recorded. Her sister’s toplessness, the entire lesbian experience...it was all being recorded. It would exist digitally forever. For posterity.

For Dylan.

For reasons Carolyn didn’t even try to understand, the idea didn’t scare her. It excited her. She propped herself up on her elbows, and moved her mouth to her sister’s dangling tits. As her mouth enclosed around one stiff nipple, her hand reached straight for the other, massaging it, tweaking it.

“Yes,” she said breathlessly. “Let’s...make this good for Dylan. Take your top off. I want to see your breasts. I want my boyfriend to...to...oh!”

Carolyn’s eyes widened as she realized her sister was cumming. Just from having her nipples stimulated, Mary was climaxing, her body twitching and jerking as her orgasm washed over her.

“Oh fuck,” Mary gasped, and Carolyn watched as the younger woman’s face flushed red, her breathing becoming rapid, erratic.

Her sister’s legs tensed up, her toes curling. “Fuck, Carolyn...fuck, it’s so fucking hot...Dylan can...he can see...”

Mary’s voice was hoarse, and she began to pant, her body trembling. As she came, her eyes never left her phone, recording everything. Her orgasm lasted almost thirty seconds, leaving her panting when it ended.

“You okay?” Carolyn asked, her voice unsteady. Watching her sister cum—making her sister cum—had left her so turned on, she was worried her juices would leak through to her bedsheets.

Mary grinned at her sister. She seemed almost euphoric.

“Your turn,” she replied with a growl.

Carolyn’s eyes widened, but she didn’t resist as her sister began undressing her. A wild look in her eyes, Mary pulled Carolyn’s sweater over her head and tossed it aside, then her shirt. Reaching behind her sister’s back, Mary expertly undid her bra; blushing furiously, Carolyn did nothing to hide her naked breasts from her sister’s gaze. From the camera’s gaze.

From Dylan’s eyes.

She just lay still, her hands at her sides, her heart racing as her sister stared hungrily at her exposed flesh. Mary reached out and grabbed her sister’s breasts roughly, squeezing them, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

“Oh god,” Carolyn moaned as Mary leaned forward and pressed her lips against her sister’s, her mouth hungry and demanding.

The sisters kissed passionately, their tongues eagerly exploring each other’s mouths. As they did, Carolyn could feel Mary’s warm body pressing into her, their bare breasts squashing against each other. Carolyn was buzzing with desire. She never wanted this to end. She wanted to do this forever.

When Mary broke the kiss, Carolyn felt like she could barely breathe.

“I want you,” her sister whispered huskily, her hands roaming over Carolyn’s breasts, her nipples hard, swollen. “So bad.”

“R-really?”

Mary shot her sister a look, and gestured at the camera. Oh. Right. Her sister was only doing it for the camera.

Of course. She’d known that all along. So why did it hurt?

“I want you,” Mary said again. Carolyn’s body ached for release, so she pushed the feelings away, and let herself believe it. Just for the night.

“Me too,” Carolyn breathed. “Please. Mary...”

Mary grinned, and moved down her sister’s body. She unzipped Carolyn’s jeans, pulling them down, exposing her white panties. Carolyn lifted her hips, allowing her older sister to pull off her underwear without resistance.

Carolyn’s pussy throbbed. It was so wet. And needy. And ready. No one had ever touched it before. Even Carolyn didn’t let herself masturbate more than a few times a month; it always left her feeling dirty.

Now she wanted to feel dirty. She wanted Mary to make her feel dirty. She wanted her sister to make her cum.

Mary looked at it, a glint in her eye. “So wet...” she said coyly.

“Yes...” Carolyn whimpered. “Yes...please...oh...god...”

Mary licked her lips and slowly lowered herself closer to her sister’s soaking pussy. Her eyes flicked to her phone as she spread Carolyn’s cunt open with her hand, her eyes filled with lust.

“Oh, god...”

Carolyn felt like she was going out of her mind with lust. She’d imagined her first time before, but never like this. Never with Mary. Never with a woman.

And certainly not while a phone sat in the corner of the room, filming everything.

For Dylan.

Her sister’s tongue flicked out tentatively, and Carolyn cried out at the sensation.

“Fuck!”

Mary chuckled, then sucked on her clit gently. Carolyn gasped and threw back her head, arching her back.

Mary smiled. “Good girl...good little sister...”

“Yes,” Carolyn agreed breathlessly. She felt like she was instantly addicted to the way Mary made her feel, to the sensations of a mouth on her clit. Her sister’s lips. Her sister’s tongue, making her feel so good.

“Oh, fuck, yes! Yes, oh god, please, please Mary, please!”

As Carolyn writhed on the bed, Mary’s tongue stroked her rapidly.

“Do you like this?” she asked the camera, pulling back. “Do you like seeing me with my sister?”

Carolyn’s heart pounded, her body shuddering uncontrollably. She couldn’t speak. Couldn’t breathe. Her eyes were wide and unfocused, her legs shaking violently. All she wanted—all she could think about—was getting Mary’s mouth back onto her waiting cunt.

Mary grinned at Carolyn’s reaction, then leaned forward again, pressing a finger inside her sister.

“Mm-hmm,” she said softly. “My boyfriend will love this.”

She began to stroke her sister’s slit, eliciting another desperate moan from Carolyn.

“Mary,” she pleaded. “I want to...I’m going to...”

“Do you want to cum?” Mary said tauntingly. Carolyn had always known her sister had a wicked streak, but she’d never expected to experience it like this.

She nodded frantically. “Please. Please…”

Mary didn’t respond, just leaned forward. Another finger entered her sister as her tongue swirled around Carolyn’s clit.

Carolyn screamed, her body convulsing, her pussy flooding with juices.

“I want you to cum for Dylan,” Mary whispered. “I want him to see my sister’s tits, my sister’s little cunny as she cums.”

“Yes, yes, yes, yessss!”

Mary grinned, watching her sister squirm and gasp. She kept up a steady rhythm, working her fingers in and out, her thumb circling her swollen nub, rubbing it roughly. Carolyn’s body shook with pleasure, and she clawed at the sheets, She moaned, her body spasming and jerking as she came.

“Good girl,” Mary said again. “Good little sister.”

Carolyn’s orgasm was the most intense thing she’d ever experienced in her life. She thought she might die right there, on her bed, making a video for the camera. For Dylan.

When it was over, when her body stopped quivering, she lay on her back gasping for air, staring at her ceiling.

Mary smiled. Her phone was in her hand, still recording. Carolyn blushed.

“Why are you embarrassed?” Mary teased. “You liked it, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” Carolyn admitted. As she often did after cumming, she felt dirty. She knew she should be ashamed of what they had done, or that she had let herself do, but those feelings were strangely out of reach. She knew what they would feel like, but she couldn’t access them, as though they were behind glass.

But the feeling of dirtiness was strong, and she squirmed as Mary filmed her, slowly moving the camera to see her naked body from all angles.

“That’s all for tonight,” Mary said, turning the camera around and blowing her boyfriend a topless kiss. “I hope you enjoyed the show.”

She turned the camera off, sent a message, and cuddled up to her naked sister with a smile.

“That was so hot,” she said with a satisfied smile. “Dylan’s going to love it.”

“Uh huh,” Carolyn replied, her cheeks red. She’d been so distracted by her orgasm, she’d almost forgotten that was the only reason her sister was doing any of this. For Dylan.

It wasn’t until a few minutes later (when a chirp from Mary’s phone told them that the video had sent) that the glass wall fell and the emotions came rushing in.

She’d just made love to her sister. She’d just lost her virginity to her own flesh and blood.

Mary at least had a reason—she’d done it for Dylan. But Carolyn didn’t care about her sister’s boyfriend, not really.

So why the hell had she just fucked her own sister?

* * *