The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Potential categories: mc mf

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Dark Wynd as well as the name Chrystal Wynd.

* * *

Synopsis: Kate is popular, intelligent, and athletic. After foolishly scoring a goal against her own team, the college student discovers that someone has cast a spell on her that makes her clumsy, experience silly “blonde moments”, and many other humiliating things that will make it nearly impossible for people to take her seriously.

* * *

Jeff saw this before anybody…including me.

The Fool

I could feel all eyes on me as I the Chrystal Heights Community College cafeteria.

“Hey, Kate!”

“Kate, sit with us!”

“Score a goal tonight, Kate!”

“Damn, look at that ass! Soccer chicks rule! Whoo!”

“She’s smart and athletic? Marry me, Kate!”

I smiled tolerantly. It wasn’t easy being this popular, but someone had to do it.

My best friend Audrey sidled up next to me and handed me a lunch tray already set up with food. “Did you notice your fan club is out in force today?”

“I’m not that blonde,” I said. “Of course I noticed.”

Aubrey giggled “It’s only because it’s game day, I bet.”

“Don’t blaspheme,” I said loftily. “It’s simply the price of fame.”

Audrey giggled again. Then she said, “Oh, great. The geek squad is here.”

I rolled my eyes. Tess and Wendi were indeed there, sitting at a table near where Audrey and I usually sat.

“Awww, look at the cute wittle geeks,” I said, giving Tess and Wendi a faux look of sympathy.

Tess rolled her eyes. “Whatever,” she said.

I narrowed my eyes. Brushing me off was never a good idea. I lowered my tray and used it to push Tess’s lunch tray off the table onto her lap.

Tess jumped up, the food from her lunch dropping to the floor. “What the hell, Kate!?”

I opened my blue eyes really wide and took on a vapid expression. “Oopsie!” I said. “I’m just having, like, a total blonde moment, you know?”

Audrey laughed, as did everyone else in the cafeteria. Geek-bashing by athletes is a time-honored tradition at CHCC, just as it is at any other college or university.

Tess glared at me, eyes wet from humiliation. She turned and ran from the cafeteria, followed closely by Wendi.

I turned to Audrey. “See? Getting rid of geeks isn’t that hard.”

* * *

Game time!

I love the locker room ambiance just before a match. Everybody’s psyched, the team is tight, the excitement is palpable. It’s fucking go time! Heights Central was going down!

Coach’s voice suddenly sounded. “Katie!”

I winced as my teammates giggled. I knew what was coming. “Yes, coach?”

“Is there some reason your locker smells like a damned apothecary?”

I clenched my teeth. “I don’t know, coach.”

Coach’s voice became syrupy. “Awwwww, is wittle Katie gonna see some cute boys during the gamey-wamey and she wants to smell allllll pwetty?”

My teammates laughed. Cheeks burning, I said, “No, coach. Someone pranked me. I don’t know who doused my locker with that sh—…stuff.”

Coach grunted. “Make sure it doesn’t happen again. That crap smells sweet enough to give the whole team diabetes.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good. All right, ladies…get out there and take care of business!”

We streamed out of the locker room, hearing the cheers from the stands as we made our way to the field. On an instinctive signal, we spread out and took positions. We then started stretching.

The whistle finally sounded and it was time to take our starting positions. Our opponents did the same.

I trotted out to take my position. Directly across from me, the Central Heights winger wrinkled her perky little nose.

“Ewwww, Katie,” she said. Her name was Laura. “Why do you smell like a French hooker? Are you trying to seduce me? All you had to do was ask. You didn’t have to bathe in Eau de Slut.”

I ignored her. Talking smack to the opponent was common just before kickoff. Besides, the stench from my uniform was making my head swim. I was borderline nauseous.

We won the coin flip and our captain Carmen chose the south goal for us to defend, so that we’d have the wind at our backs for the second half. Heights Central took the kickoff and the game was on.

Their center sent the kickoff to Laura. She moved the ball forward and then passed it to a teammate. There was a turnover, then another, and suddenly the action was moving toward our goal.

I raced back on defense, trying to keep my breath steady. I felt light-headed from the sweet stench of my uniform and it was making concentration challenging.

Then Laura had the ball. And I shifted my attention to her. She tried to get fancy, but I stripped her of the ball and raced around her. One of her teammates moved in and I whirled, poetry-in-motion, moving the ball around and away from her.

Adrenaline flowing, I knew suddenly that I was in the groove. Moving like wind, I juked and jived, feet moving effortlessly, the ball responding to my every command. And when the shooting lane opened, I didn’t hesitate. It was foot-to-ball, ball-in-flight, ball-in-net. The crowd’s sudden gasp told me everything I needed to know.

SCORE!

Heart pounding, heat and excitement racing through me, I raised my arms and spun to hug my mobbing teammates.

Except nobody was moving.

I realized the whole field had gone quiet. The stands as well. Nobody was moving toward me. The referees were huddled together.

Then the lead referee stepped away and turned to the scorekeeper, signaling good goal.

Heights Central burst into celebration then and it finally sunk in what had happened.

I had just scored for the other team.

Cheeks burning, I made my way toward midfield to take our kickoff. And when I tripped and fell face-first into the grass, I considered just staying like that until the game was over and everybody had gone home.

* * *

“It’s okay,” said Audrey. “It’s not your fault the team lost.”

We were at a diner. We’d normally go to campus cafeteria after a game, but after my horribly embarrassing game, I had zero urge to go there.

I sighed. “We lost 1-0. Of course it’s my fault.”

“Okay, fine, but it’s not like you did it on purpose. They’ll get over it.”

I sighed again.

“Besides,” said Audrey, “it’s not like they’re all perfect or anything.”

“Carmen thinks she is,” I said. “Just because she’s captain and all.”

Audrey said, “Screw her. She has a mustache. I think she shaves it off just before each game.”

I giggled in spite of myself. Then I said, “I just can’t believe I scored a goal for the other team!”

Audrey shrugged. “Don’t think about it.”

A voice suddenly said, “Yeah, don’t think about it. That’s what blondes do best, right?”

I looked up and saw Tess and Wendi standing there. Tess was looking at me coldly.

She was still mad about the whole food tray thing. I could tell. I gave her my best bitch smile and said, “Whatever, geek.”

Tess tsk-tsked and shook her head. “Scoring a goal for the other team,” she said. “It just seems like such a blonde thing to do, doesn’t it?”

Grrrrrr. “Like, whatever,” I said again. I had bigger things to worry about than the loser nerds.

Audrey said, “Why don’t you geeks just take a hike?”

“Fine,” said Wendi. “We will.”

They started walking away, but suddenly stopped. They sniffed the air.

“Huh,” said Tess. “I wonder what that smell is?”

“Yeah,” echoed Wendi. “I wonder what it could be?”

“Pretty heavy, wouldn’t you say?” said Tess.

Wendi said, “Oh, yes. Very syrupy.”

Tess said, “Yes indeed. Smells like a pretty complex spell component or something, wouldn’t you say?”

Wendi nodded. “It does smell like that, doesn’t it?”

Tess said, “I’ve heard of such a component before. But only a true scallywag would want to inflict such a condition on a sweet, popular, intelligent girl like Katie, right?”

Wendi offered a vapid expression…one much like the expression I had assumed when I had ‘accidentally’ pushed Tess’s food tray onto her lap.

“Why, what condition would that be?” said Wendi.

“A blonde condition,” said Tess.

“Oh my goodness,” said Wendi, a faux look of shock contorting her features. “Surely not!”

Tess nodded, a falsely sympathetic look on her face. “Yes. A condition resulting in blonde moments. Such as scoring a goal against one’s own team.”

Wendi said, “But that can’t be the case here.”

Tess said, “Really? Why not?”

Wendi said, “Because Katie was already having blonde moments, remember? Right about the time she dumped that food tray on your lap.”

“Oh, yes! I do remember that!” said Tess, her eyes widening slightly. Then she gave me a significant look. “Vividly.”

Then Tess and Wendi walked away.

* * *

Audrey said, “I think you’re over-reacting. They’re just trying to get to you.”

“It’s them!” I said, stamping my foot. “I’m telling you. They’re trying to make me act, like, totally blonde! It’s sooooo not gonna happen!”

Audrey gave me a strange look. Then she nodded and said, “Exactly. It’s not going to happen. So just relax, okay?”

“You’re right,” I said. “I’m not going to let those stupid heads get to me.”

Audrey gave me another look. I blinked, wondering why she was looking at me like that. Then the mist lifted and the last five minutes rolled over me.

“Oh…my…gawd!” I said, stamping my foot again. “That geek…she…she…she cast a spell on me! She’s making me act like a ditz! Like a bimbo! Like…like…like a dumb blonde!

“Katie!” said Audrey. “Relax! Remember?”

“You know I’m right!” I said through clenched teeth.

Audrey opened her mouth to say something, then closed her mouth again. She sighed.

“All right,” she said. “Maybe…maybe there’s something to it. I’m going to go pee and when I get back, we’ll talk about it, okay?”

“Fine.”

Audrey made her way to the bathroom and I sat by myself. Then I looked up and realized that Tess and Wendi were standing in front of me.

I narrowed my eyes. “What do you want?”

Tess said, “Look, we feel bad about what we did to you. We decided to make it up to you.”

I gave the geek a withering look. “I don’t need anything from you.”

Tess shrugged. “Suit yourself. But if you change your mind, here’s the spell dissipator.”

She dropped a piece of paper on the table and walked away.

I ignored it. For as long as I could, anyway. But I finally picked it up and glanced at it.

It said, “TURN OVER”.

I contemplated the possible consequences. I’m wasn’t that blonde, after all. But I finally decided to take the chance. I turned the paper over.

On the opposite side was the word, “FLIP”.

I bit my lower lip. Then I took a breath and flipped the paper over.

On the opposite side were the words, “TURN OVER”.

I exhaled. I could feel the tension building. I took another breath and turned the paper over.

On the opposite side was the word, “FLIP”.

I shook my head. This was nerve-wracking, but I took the plunge and flipped the paper.

On the opposite side were the words, “TURN OVER”.

I let out a sound of exasperation. This was so frustrating! I turned the sheet of paper over impatiently.

On the opposite side was the word, “FLIP”.

“What are you doing…?”

I jumped. I hadn’t realized that Audrey had returned from the bathroom.

“Those stupid geeks gave me this,” I said. “They said it would get rid of that stupid spell.”

Audrey rubbed her temples. Then she sighed and took the paper from me.

“It’s a joke,” she said patiently. “See?” She flipped the paper back-and-forth.

I opened my mouth to make a retort. Then I stopped as I felt my cheeks burning. The geeks had just managed to make me look like a complete airhead again.

“Can we go now, please?” I said through clenched teeth.

Audrey nodded. “Yeah, probably a good idea.”

* * *

It had been a long day and I had just played an entire soccer game a short while earlier, so we decided to call an Uber instead of making the short walk. The car arrived a short time later.

He jumped out of the car. “Give me a minute to replace a blinker bulb,” he said. “Won’t take long.”

He replaced the bulb and moved behind the wheel. He pushed down the lever. “Is it working?”

“Yes,” I said. “No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Y—“

“Katie!” said Audrey.

I jumped, startled. “Huh? What?”

Audrey gave me a look, then turned to the driver and said, “Yes, it’s working.”

I blinked, wondering what the hell had gotten into Audrey. Then I felt my cheeks warm again.

“Oh, gawd.”

Audrey said, “Just get in the car. We’ll worry about it later.”

Furious, I stomped my way into the car.

* * *

Audrey said, “Look, you need to relax, okay? I’m sure it will wear off in a day or two.”

“Stupid geeks!” I said, storming across our dorm room. “People are starting to think I’m a complete airhead!”

“C’mon, it was cute,” said Audrey. “The way you told the guy at the convenience store that you had gotten some defective M&Ms, because you’d found some Ws in the bag…”

It was not cute!

“…and when you squealed about the box of Cheerios and told the guy they were donut seeds…”

I was just kidding!

“…and when the radio said that 4 Brazilian men had been involved in a bar fight and you asked the guy about how many is in a brazilian…”

“ENOUGH!”

Audrey giggled.

I lifted my chin. “Fine. You made your point. I’m going to take a shower!”

I twirled and stomped my way to the bathroom.

* * *

I stripped and got into the shower, letting the hot water run over my shoulders and down my back. I lathered my hair and closed my eyes to let the heat relax me.

After a while, I rinsed the lather from my hair, then re-lathered. I waited for a while, then rinsed the soap from my hair. Then I re-lathered.

Soon I rinsed again, re-lathered.

After thirty minutes of waiting, Audrey finally stuck her head in the bathroom. “What are you doing?”

“Washing my hair.”

Audrey paused for a moment, then said, “Why’s it taking so long?”

I shrugged, rinsing the shampoo from my hair again as I answered. “I can’t help that,” I said. “I’m just following the instructions on the bottle.”

“The instructions on the bottle?” said Audrey. “What are you talking about?”

“Geez,” I said. “And you accuse me of acting like an airhead. The instructions say to ’wash, rinse and repeat.’

I heard Audrey sigh. “Katie, sweetie,” she said. “They only mean repeat once.”

* * *

“I’M GOING TO KILL THAT GEEK!”

“Calm down,” said Audrey. “You’re not doing yourself any good stomping back and forth.”

“I’m serious! I’m going to kill her! I’m going to do something so bad to her that…that…that I don’t even know what it is yet!”

“We’ll work it out, sweetie,” said Audrey. “Just settle down, okay?”

I’d been raving for over a quarter hour, still wrapped in a towel. When I couldn’t outsmart a fucking shampoo bottle, there was a serious problem.

“I’m serious!” I said. “I am so gonna kill that nerd!”

“Look,” said Audrey. “I’m going to go get us some wine, okay? We’re going to relax tonight and not worry about Tess. Okay?”

I exhaled. “Fine.”

Audrey walked to the door. “I’ll be back in a little while. You stay here and just relax.”

I gave her a look. “You mean you’re not taking me along because you’re afraid I’ll act like an airhead again.”

Audrey grinned. “Actually, I don’t mind when you do,” she said. “You’re adorable with it. But it gets you really mad, soooo…”

“Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. Just go already.”

With Audrey gone, all I could do was sit and stew, which wasn’t making me any happier. Then I had a sudden thought. I didn’t have to wait to tell Tess off. I could do it right now.

Filled with sudden resolve, I walked straight out the door and headed down the hall. It felt good to have a plan of action.

I was getting a number of strange looks as I made my way into the common area, although I wasn’t sure why. Surely it wasn’t that unusual to see a woman of action in full stride.

Janine, one of my teammates, was sitting in a stuffed chair listening to music. She pulled out an ear bud and said, “Katie?”

I stopped. “Yeah?”

Janine looked me up and down, then said, “Where are you going dressed in nothing but a bath towel?”

I blinked, then looked down. Oh, gawd. I had forgotten to put on clothes. I was still wearing the towel I had wrapped around myself when I got out of the shower.

I looked at Janine and giggled. Then I turned and ran back to my dorm.

Except I was locked out. I had forgotten to take my key with me.

I closed my eyes, feeling a blush start at my hairline and move all the way down to my bare toes.

“THAT…IS…IT!” I said through gritted teeth. “It’s official! I’m going straight to Tess’s room and she is either going to fix me now or I will be wiping all proof of her existence from the face of the world! Gone! Gone! Gone!”

Although I was still dressed in only a towel, I couldn’t just stand around waiting for Audrey to come back, so I decided that there was no time like the present. I was going to confront Tess now and make her fix me. I was just going to have to use the back door to get out, as I really couldn’t explain to Janine just what the hell I was doing running around sans clothing and I certainly wasn’t going to admit I was presently an enchanted airhead.

* * *

By the time I made it to the geek dorm, I’d finally accepted that going across campus in nothing but a wrapped towel was a bad idea of epic proportions. And having to stop multiple people to ask which dorm room was Tess’s didn’t help the situation.

But finally I made it. I was standing in front of Tess’s door. It was time for me to get fixed! I reached out and knocked on the door.

A guy answered.

I blinked. A guy? I blurted, “Who the hell are you?”

He raised his eyebrows. He was a geeky-looking guy with glasses and a bad haircut, so the effect was kind of comical.

“I’m Russel,” he said. “Tess’s brother. Who are you?”

“I’m Katie,” I said. “Tess knows who I am. And she knows why I’m here too, I bet!”

Russel shrugged. “I’ll take your word for it,” he said. “I can’t help you, though. She’s not here right now.”

“What?!” I said, pushing my way inside. “You can’t fool me! I know darn well she’s here somewhere! She’s just scared of me!”

I stormed around the dorm room for a minute, but Tess and Wendi were nowhere to be found. I stamped my foot.

“Where the hell is she?! She needs to fix me stat!”

Russel shrugged. “She did mention you might be coming by,” he said, “but she said I’m not allowed to talk to you.”

My mouth opened in shock. “Oh, really?!”

He nodded. “Yep,” he said. “She said you’re her mortal enemy and I’m not allowed to even look at you.”

“Oh!” I said. “She’s got some nerve! I hope she comes home soon and sees us chatting away!”

Russel thought it, then shrugged. “I suppose she’d be all right. I mean, it’s not like you’re blowing me or anything, right? So she’d be fine.”

My eyes widened. Blowing Russel? I pictured Tess coming home and finding out I’d just blown her brother despite her saying we weren’t allowed to talk to each other. What a fucking great idea!

I took on a coy expression, looking down at my bare toes. “Well, what if I did want to blow you?”

Russel sputtered. “You can’t!” he said, his voice shocked. “I mean, can you just imagine how mad she’d be if you did that?!”

I gave a little giggle, moving closer to Russel. My towel lowered an inch, exposing a little more cleavage. “I know, I know,” I said. “You’re right. I mean, it would just get her crazy mad if I did that, wouldn’t it?”

Russel nodded, his eyes glued to my bare cleavage. “Yes…yes, it would…”

I was really close to him now. I rolled my bare shoulders innocently, letting him take a breath of my soap-scented skin. I drew my fingertips down his thin chest. “She’d really hate it, wouldn’t she?”

He was nodding rapidly now. “Yeah…yeah…she’d hate it…!”

I let the towel drop to the floor and slowly sank to my knees.

He said, “I…I…you can’t…I mean…”

I giggled. He was trying to stammer something out, but the tight bulge in the front of his pants spoke louder than anything he could babble. By the time I unzipped his pants and let his rigid cock spring free, he had stopped even trying to talk.

Guys were just soooooooo easy to manipulate!

I slid my tongue along the underside of Russel’s dick and he shuddered. I licked it again and he moaned. Then I wrapped my lips around his cock and began sliding my warm, wet mouth up and down his shaft.

My head bobbed over the geek’s cock for several heartbeats. I could hear the geek moaning and knew I was doing good. In fact, I could already feel his dick getting thicker in my mouth, harder, like an iron bar. Incredibly, I felt the nerd’s hand on my hair, cupping my head from behind as my mouth pumped his cock, but then I pictured how mad Tess was going to be when she found out I had blown her brother and I decided I didn’t mind.

And then his hand firmed behind my head, locking it in place. A moment later, he exploded in my mouth.

My eyes widened as a hot flood of semen filled my mouth. My mouth locked around his dick, unable to pull free, I swallowed spurt after spurt of thick sperm, my belly filling as his never-ending ejaculation continued. Who would have thought a geek could come so much?!

I didn’t think he’d ever finish, but he finally did. I felt his hand relax and I was finally able to slide my mouth off his cock. I swallowed the last of the sticky load and then glanced up and giggled.

Cheers suddenly echoed in the dorm room. I turned and gasped.

Too late I realized the cheers were coming from Tess and Wendi, who were both standing only a few feet away from me and Russel. With their cell phones extended in front of them.

“Hiya, bimbo,” said Tess. “You’re such a ditz, even my geeky brother was able to trick you into giving him a blowjob.”

“Don’t worry, Katie,” said Wendi. “Sperm is a rich source of protein. It’s good for you.”

I squealed and leaped to my feet. Then I realized I was naked and I grabbed my towel and held it in front of me. I tried to ignore the fact that my entire body was blushing right now.

“Oh, bubblegum!” I said, sputtering. “You guys are stupid-heads! I’m serial! Total stupid-heads!”

Wendi glanced at Tess. “Stupid-heads?” she said. “We may have overdone it.”

Tess laughed. “Probably,” she said, “but it couldn’t have happened to a nicer girl.”

“True.”

There was a knock at the door. Wendi answered.

Audrey walked in and stood in front of me. She looked me up and down. Then she looked at Russel, whose eyes were still crossed and pants unzipped. Then she looked back at me.

I felt my cheeks burning even brighter.

Audrey sighed, then turned to Tess and Wendi. “Thanks for calling,” she said. “I should have realized she’d be over here.”

“No problem,” said Tess. She handed Audrey a small bottle. “Here’s the antidote. It would have worn off on its own in a day or two, but all things considered, I think we’d better fix her now.”

“Yeah,” said Audrey. “Agreed. Although when she wakes up tomorrow and realizes she blew a geek, she may wish we hadn’t fixed her.”

Tess and Wendi giggled. Wendi said, “That might be worth the price of admission.”

Audrey chuckled in spite of herself. Then she turned and handed me a ball of clothes.

“Get dressed,” she said. “We’re going to go back to our room and fix you. And then we’re going to drink a lot of wine.”

Still blushing, I dropped the towel and quickly dressed. Then I left the geeks’ room as quickly as possible.

THE END