The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flying High

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

The skies over the Arizona desert were as silent as the sands below, not a human soul around for hours. It was at times like these that the desert truly seemed unchanged by time, as deserted now as it had been when mankind was still living in caves, unknowing of fire. A moment where history seemed to be frozen and the lizards and scorpions provide the only life around.

That moment was broken by the roar of powerful engines and a boom echoing throughout the desert as two F-14 Tomcats ripped across the side, keeping in perfect stride with one another as they flew across the wide open space before them.

“Watch the jetstream, it can be a doozy this time of day,” Colonel Catherine Mackenzie, call sign “Jag,” spoke into her mask/comlink.

“Watch it yourself,” Colonel Sandra “Viper” Cole announced as she slipped her fighter above Catherine’s. “I’m a little busy waxing your tail.”

“In your dreams, Vipe,” Catherine replied as she whipped her plane into a barrel roll, spinning above her wing man—or woman in this case. One wouldn’t know it to hear from their banter but the two women were good friends. The only two women pilots on their base, they knew what it took to become a success as a woman in the military. They were both expert pilots, among the best in the nation and took their flight times as friendly competition, always trying to beat each other at stunts. Needless to say, their superior were often nervous with them playing around with a pair of multi-million dollar planes. But the two were good and were getting better all the time, so the brass decided to give them a little slack.

“Hey, Vipe, take a look on the road, eight o’clock,” Catherine called out. Sandra looked down to see a small car traveling down the dusty highway below them. “What do you think?”

“I’m up for some ground target practice,” Sandra said as she banked her plane towards the road. Catherine quickly followed, the two jets streaking down towards the road below them.

“Cats 3 and 4, you are dropping altitude, over,” the voice of a private at the bases’s control tower came over their radios.

“Tower, this is Cat 3. We’re going for a little strafing run.” Catherine adjusted her position as she followed her partner down towards the car below them.

“Negative, Cat 3, repeat, negative on the strafing. You remember what the colonel said last time?”

“Can’t pull out now, tower, gotta go through with it.”

“Cat 3, Cat 4, you two are dropping too fast! Pull up now, repeat, pull up now!”

“Not just yet, tower,” Sandra said, smiling as she saw Catherine’s jet pull up alongside her.

“Cat 3, Cat 4, you are ordered to pull up now! That is an order!”

“Time, Jag?”

“4 seconds.”

“Be with you in a minute, tower.”

“Cat 3, Cat 4, you are disregarding a direct order!”

“3...2..NOW!” The two pilots simultaneously yanked back on their throttles at two hundred feet above the desert floor. They blasted over the car, which swerved at the sudden intrusion, nearly spinning off the road as they roared overhead. The two women laughed as they sped back up into the sky, regaining their previous altitude and heading as if nothing had happened.

“I know it’s wrong, but I just love doing that,” Sandra said, shaking her head.

“I just wish we could have gotten low enough to see his face,” Catherine replied.

“Cat 3, Cat 4, break off and return to base immediately. The commander wants a word with you.” The voice of the tower controller was tight, still recovering from the scare the two had given him and everyone inside the tower.

“You know we’re going to get it,” Catherine said as she began to turn her jet around.

“What are they going to do, ground us?” Sandra laughed. “We’re the best they’ve got and they know it. They can’t just hold us back.”

If either Catherine or Sandra had the slightest idea how wrong that statement would prove to be, they would have taken the jets and flown straight to South America.

A half-hour later, the two had changed out of their flight outfits and were standing in uniform before the base commander, Captain Stratton, who was not exactly pleased with what had happened. Out of their bulky helmets and jackets, the two women could be seen to be highly attractive. Catherine had a tomboyish quality that didn’t take away from her lovely face, her black hair cut into a pageboy haircut. Sandra appeared to have inherited some of the qualities of her Nordic ancestors, her blond hair, slightly longer than Catherine’s, framing her chiseled face. The two stood at attention before their commander as he yelled at them.

“Those fighter planes are not your personal toys! They have been bought and payed for by the taxpayers of this country who also pay our salaries! You want to spend the rest of your life in hock trying to pay for a crash, fine! But don’t expect me to put up with any more of this shit! As of now, the two of you are officially grounded!”

“Sir?” Sandra choked out, not noticing the dirty look Catherine was giving her.

“Do you have a problem with that, Colonel?” Stratton demanded, glaring at her.

“Um, sir, if I may ask, for how long?” Catherine said as Sandra still recovered from the shock of the news.

“Until you two learn to stop joyriding and learn to follow orders like every other pilot out here.” The commander sat in his seat. “Look, you two are the best I have but being able to fly great isn’t enough. You need to learn a little more discipline, you need to learn how to behave in the air or you won’t last in a real combat situation. Now, as it happens, the Pentagon’s got one of those think-tank guys coming in with some fancy new simulator thing. As of now, you two are assigned to help him in any way possible. You start immediately. He’s in the office off of Hanger 12. Dismissed.”

The two pilots saluted him and turned to leave. “What can he do, ground us?” Catherine muttered under her breath. “Why do I listen to you?”

“Hey, you’re the one who spotted the guy,” Sandra shrugged. “Look, we do this test thing, give him time to cool off, we’ll back up in no time.”

“Wish I had your confidence,” Catherine said as the two began to walk across the base. They made their way past the jets and mechanics, moving towards the small building near one of the massive hangers. Entering it, they came to a mostly bare room, save for a pair of large seats, not unlike those of a fighter plane, with some sort of odd apparatus attached to them that looked like a visor with a strange headset. Standing at a nearby console, flicking a few switches, was a tall man with dark hair and glasses who didn’t look anything like the stereotypical techno geek the two had expected. He looked up and appeared to be surprised by the two women. “Um, hi, I’m Gerald Harmon. Are you the two pilots I was told would be coming?”

“Colonels Catherine Mackenzie and Sandra Cole,” Catherine said as the two saluted. “We were told to report to you immediately.”

“I wasn’t expecting you two,” Gerald said. “I went over the dossiers on every pilot on the base and I figured you two would be busy with your flights.”

“We got reassigned,” Catherine said, throwing a look at Sandra.

“So, what exactly is this?” Sandra asked, moving towards the odd seats. “It doesn’t even look finished yet.”

“Well, I would have been set up by now, but I got delayed. Couple of macho fly-boys decided to buzz my car, nearly ran me off the road.” Gerald focused on some settings, thus missing the looks Sandra and Catherine gave one another. They tried to put their expressions back to normal as Gerald turned around. “All right, this is pretty simple. I developed this at the Pentagon as a way to enhance the performance of pilots. Basically, it acts as a flight simulator system by beaming highly concentrated bits of information directly into the mind.”

“What kind of information?” Sandra asked, a little put off by the idea.

“Oh, simulations that help provide further abilities, possible reactions, some speeding up of times and alternatives. You know, there’s almost 90% of the human brain we never use. Even one or two percent more could open up so many possibilities.”

“Is it safe?” Catherine asked.

“First human subjects exhibited no serious side-effects,” Gerald shrugged. “They gave me the okay to step up testing and if you’re here then it must be all right. Just have a seat in one of those chairs and we can start.”

Although the two women were still a little hesitant, they did have their orders and set themselves onto the seats. Gerald spent the next few minutes attaching the small headsets to them and making sure their visors were securely in place. The two weren’t too put off, having done simulators and helmets before but were still unsure as to what was about to happen. Gerald moved back to his console and adjusted a few dials. “All right, ladies, just relax and watch the displays on your screens and let me do all the work.” With that, Gerald flicked a switch, turning the devices on.

Instantly, a wave of color swept over Catherine and Sandra’s vision, momentarily blinding them. When the initial flash faded, the two could see the wave divide itself into smaller colors that soon broke into different shapes. Circles, squares, lines, waves, they took many forms, seemingly ever-changing and endless. At the same time, a slight humming sound began in their headsets, creating a strange tone that seemed to dip and pitch in time with certain patterns of the colors. It was quite the display and Catherine and Sandra soon found themselves transfixed by the patterns, the soothing hum in their ears setting any fears and doubts aside. They simply allowed themselves to sit in the chairs and watch the patterns sweep before them, waves of colors shifting about and merging, squares becoming circles, circles becoming waves, the colors shifting across the spectrum as the merged and flowed, the humming forming a smooth rythym as it kept in perfect time with each change, the fascinating tableau proving increasingly impossible to look away from.

As he watched the two pilots slump slightly in their seats, their jaws slackening, Gerald gave himself a small smile. He’d be doing the work now, but he had plans for them to help later.....

Given their competitive nature in the air, it might be surprising that Sandra and Catherine lived together. But it made a lot more sense for the only two female pilots to be bunked in a large apartment just off the base. It saved them trouble and helped them look out for one another, a necessity given the often chauvinistic attitude of men on and off the base. Normally, the duo would be in bed by ten o’clock, resting for their morning flight. Since their grounding, however, they were up a little later than usual, which didn’t suit either very well.

Catherine grunted as she punched her gloved hands into the punching bag set in the main living room. She wore a simple tank top and shorts, sweat gleaming off her as she smashed her fists and legs into the bag, taking out some of her frustrations from the day. In the walk-in kitchen nearby, Sandra looked up from her dinner and shook her head. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a dark shirt, her hair still slightly wet from her shower before. “You’re going to pop a muscle if you keep that up,” she said.

“I’m pretending the bag is you,” Catherine said, launching a savage blow.

“How long is it going to be before you let this go?”

“Never comes immediately to mind.” Catherine backed up and pulled off her gloves, walking over to the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and downed it as she stood by the sink. “Thanks to you, we’ve got another week of that stupid simulator stuff to go through.”

“Talk about a waste,” Sandra said. “I don’t feel any better as a pilot now than I did before. How many millions went into that pile of crap?”

Before Catherine could reply, the phone near her rang. Picking it up, Catherine downed another drink before speaking. “Hello?”

“Catherine?”

“Who’s this?”

“Take off, Jag.” Instantly, Catherine’s mind shut off, her eyes drooping as a pre-programmed instruction took effect. “Is Sandra there?” the male voice continued.

“Yes,” Catherine replied in a flat tone.

“Give her the phone.”

Catherine reached the phone over to Sandra. The blonde stared at it, then took it, not noticing the blank look in Catherine’s eyes. “Yeah?” Sandra spoke into the receiver.

“Take off, Viper.” Sandra immediately went into the same trance state as her roommate, her mind and face going blank. “Take the phone so Catherine can hear this as well,” the voice commanded. Sandra obediently stood up and brought the phone over to where Catherine stood motionless in the kitchen, the bottle of water slipping from her hand and falling to the floor, spilling water across the tile. Sandra held the phone so both Catherine and herself could hear from the receiver. “Ladies, unlock the door and wait for further commands,” the voice said, quickly hanging up. Sandra put the phone down and as one the two women turned and walked towards the front door. Sandra unlocked and then stepped back and the two pilots stood motionless, waiting for their commands.

The door opened and in walked Gerald, with Stratton behind him. The two looked at the two entranced women, Gerald with satisfaction, Stratton with amazement. “My god,” the base commander said, running a hand through his crewcut hair. “It actually worked.”

“Didn’t I tell you?” Gerald said as he shut the door behind him. Stratton moved forward and waved a hand in front of Catherine’s face, getting no response. “And you said there was no future in the think tank division of the Pentagon.”

“How did you do this?”

“Well, I accidentally found the wavelength on one of my lab assistants,” Gerald said. “Apparently, the pattern’s exclusive to the female brain for some reason. Anyway, right now their conscious brain functions are frozen so you can tell them to do pretty much anything and they’ll do it.”

“Anything?”

“Thought that’d get your attention. When you told me the troubles these two were giving you, I figured I could induce a little discipline and have some fun in the process.”

“And they won’t remember a thing?”

“Nope. You remember the triggers to put them to sleep, right?”

“Got ‘em. You sure you don’t want to join in?”

“Nah, it’s your night off and you’ve been wanting them more anyway. Besides, I’ve got a week of ‘simulations’ to make up the time.”

“I owe you, Gerald. Big time.”

“You want to pay me back, call Mom. She’s always complaining about not hearing from you.”

“Sure thing. Later, bro.” Gerald gave a wave and a grin as he walked out. Stratton turned back to the two women, who had remained oblivious throughout the conversation. “Take me to your bedroom,” Stratton commanded. He watched as the two turned and headed towards the back of the apartment. Stratton realized that he had been looking at Catherine when making the command so they made it to her room. Inside, Stratton undressed in a flash and lay on the bed, appraising the two women who stood before him, staring blankly at the wall. “Undress,” he said and watched as the two slowly pulled off their clothes.

Stratton had seen Catherine’s sweaty nipples straining against the shirt, hinting she was topless. She confirmed it as she peeled the top off, allowing her full breasts to fall free, bouncing nicely before settling. Sandra’s shirt fell to the floor, followed by her bra, showing her own firm breasts, almost the same size as Catherine’s, but a little more pointed, her nipples prominent. Stratton continued to watch as they undressed until they stood nude before him. Catherine’s athletic form and muscular tone, even in her buttocks, offset Sandra’s more statuesque, almost model-material, body. Stratton looked at the two pussies, one blond, one black, and couldn’t wait to get inside of them.

“Come over her and fuck me, girls,” Stratton commanded and watched the two pilots come over to the bed and climb on top of him. Catherine kissed him first, a long, slow kiss, her lips running against his with a tender grace. Sandra came in next, a savage kiss of pure lust. When she broke off, Stratton got a few words out. “Fuck each other while you come at me, girls.” Immediately, the two roommates turned and kissed each other, their faces locking above Stratton, his cock pointing right up at them. They broke the kiss off and Sandra moved forward, mounting Stratton’s cock, sliding her pussy around it as she sat upon him. She slowly moved herself back and forth on top of him, her body shifting as she began to ride him.

Stratton’s view of Sandra was suddenly blocked as Catherine’s breasts swung into his face. She straddled him, pushing her chest into his face, inviting him to lick her. He obliged, taking the perfect rack in his hands, squeezing them as his tongue flicked towards the nipple. Catherine sighed as she felt her breasts kneaded, then gasped as she suddenly felt a tongue slide across her pussy. Sandra had gripped Catherine’s ass, holding it up and moving forward, her tongue beginning to lick at her friend’s pussy from behind. Sandra continued to ride Stratton even as she licked at Catherine’s black-lined passage, her face moving back and forth as she rocked on Stratton, his cock straining into her. He used Catherine’s breasts for leverage, pulling her in close, thus pulling Sandra in close, the blonde’s hands gripping Catherine’s cheeks as she continued to lap at her pussy, her fingers sliding along Catherine’s asshole. Stratton couldn’t believe this was happening but was loving every second of it, his hands kneading Catherine’s tits, his tongue dancing along the nipples as he suckled at them. Catherine was in ecstasy, massaged on one end, licked on the other by two people who were making love to one another. Sandra suddenly broke away and straightened as Stratton came inside of her, her body rocking with orgasm. She collapsed right onto Catherine’s ass just as her roommate let go, her juices splashing onto Sandra’s face, streaking her hair.

It only took seconds for the three to recover and rearrange themselves. Stratton pressed himself down on Catherine, sliding his cock into her wet passage. At the same time, Sandra lowered her pussy onto Catherine’s face and began to rub it against her flight partner’s lips. Catherine immediately began to lick at Sandra’s clit, her tongue zipping in and out of the blond pussy as he hands moved up to grip Sandra’s tight tits, squeezing them in her hands. Sandra sighed and continued to shift herself on Catherine’s face, letting her roommate lick her out. Meanwhile, Stratton had begun to pump into Catherine with fervor, his cock slamming in and out of her tight pussy as he buried his head in between her breasts. He could see Sandra’s ass before him as she slid along Catherine’s face and he began to alternate, his mouth moving from Catherine’s chest to Sandra’s behind as his cock worked in and out of the black-haired pilot. Catherine cried out as she orgasmed, Stratton’s wad blasting through her body. A few moments later, as she gave Sandra’s tight breasts a final squeeze, the blonde-haired woman came onto her, her yellow juices streaking Catherine’s black hair.

Several hours and more than a few orgasms, tit-licks and cock-sucks later, Stratton finally pulled himself out of the bed and dressed. He told the two women to stand and they did. He quickly got a damp rag and towel and cleaned them up the best he could, removing all physical evidence. He stripped the sheets off of Catherine’s bed and put them in the middle of a pile headed for laundry. Stratton paused to take a final look at the pilots out of uniform, then began to leave them. He quickly told Catherine to dress in whatever she wore to bed. After she had pulled on a pair of panties and a shirt, he had her lie in the bed and spoke. “Landing approach, Jag.” He watched as Catherine slumped into a deep sleep, to awaken with no memory of what had happened.

Quickly Stratton led Sandra to her room and had her lie in bed, pleasantly surprised when he found out she slept in the nude. “Landing approach, Viper,” he intoned and left the sleeping Sandra behind. Stratton quickly left the apartment, shutting the door carefully and heading to his car. He grinned at the thought of how these two could finally listen to him for a change. His grin grew wider as he thought of the fun that awaited his brother. By the time this week was over, Gerald was going to be on Cloud 9.