The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fixation Revisited

Foreword: The following is the immediate sequel to Fixation. Everyone should read Fixation first so that they can know what the heck is going on.

I began living with Rachel several weeks after her initial conquest of me. This was her plan. She intended to have a stable of men working for her, supporting her, and being fucked by her. I do not use the term “making loving” when referring to Rachel’s sexual athletics. However, it did seem that love became a part of my attitude since I eventually learned to worship and adore her. Another thing that caused love to happen was... Well, its sort of a long story.

You must understand that Rachel’s body is bathed in intensely feminine and sexual hormones for hours and hours every day, while she is fucking. In actual fact, she may have been bathed in hormones that science doesn’t even know about, considering the nature of her usual day. As she gathered several more thralls into her stable, she would fuck basically all day. Each of her men might be doing it for perhaps 3 hours every other day, much to their dismay/delight. But she would do it for 9 or 10 hours every single day. After many months of this, perhaps more than a year, she began to change. I first noticed it when I was sucking on her glorious love globes, nipples to be exact. I wasn’t trying to exactly suckle or extract any liquid. I was merely wallowing in the pleasure of it, but I got this taste in my mouth, and it was very delightful. There wasn’t much volume at first, but it tasted good. In fact, it was a taste significantly better than my favorite tastes, which are probably lemonade or Cookies and Cream Ice Cream or Indian curry chicken. The taste was fabulous, addicting even. Her breasts became objects of lust in their own right, well beyond the usual male fixation on women’s lovely breasts. We craved sucking her wonderful love globes as much as any baby craved sucking his/her mother’s breasts, perhaps more. What we didn’t know initially but were able to figure out later was that Rachel’s new discharge was some kind of super-colostrum. It made us much stronger lovers and seemed to significantly contribute to our health. Eventually, we were able to dispense with the erection forming injections. We males were becoming fuck champions in our own rights. I remember when I was 19 years old and I could cum once and just keep on trucking for 20 minutes and then cum again. This was the direction that we males were moving in. We could keep it up for three hours and cum repeatedly. And we had none of the pain sensation after cumming, just like a 19 year old. It took several months after she started the super-colostrum discharge before we could get to this point. Of course, psychologically, we were already total slaves to her, so the pain side of the fucking sessions was not necessary to keep us enthralled. Needless to say, we rejoiced in this. We rejoiced by fucking her with intense gratitude and more than the usual intense vigor.

This super-colostrum was merely the beginning, what we were able to easily notice. Rachel was also becoming more attractive and beautiful. Now, you might say, she was already a babe of the first order. We did not notice this change because we were so close to her; in fact, we were so close to her that we were often inside of her (sigh....). Then one day we all went to the mall together. (Needless to say, this was a rare event since we had more interesting things to do at home.) It seemed like she had this force field around her. If men got too close to her, they got boners, even if they had not looked at her. It was very funny to see men in the mall sitting down suddenly or crossing their legs suddenly or pulling their shirts out suddenly. We saw old men look down at their crotches and wonder what the heck was going on. This force field extended out to about 10 feet. If a man got in that region, he would erect. Rachel’s thralls generally would not do this since we got to be inside of her gloriousness for several hours several times a week.

Some skeptical types might say that it was pheromones, but we tested for this. Even when there was a stiff (excuse the pun) breeze, guys up wind would still salute when they got within 10 feet of her.

And if a man looked at her, and gazed upon her, oh, wow, that would be trouble. They would not merely glance at her; they would get into trouble with their own wives. They would follow her, literally with their mouths open. Eventually, she decided to pretend to be a Muslim woman when in public and dress in a way that completely covered her goddess like beauty. It was actually very funny. She looked like a Muslim woman when we went to the mall, but she was very much in charge and had 6 husbands, all of whom worshipped the ground that she walked on.

It was about the time that she started discharging the super-colostrum that she stopped dripping after one of us men came inside of her. It took some while for us to notice this, but we became very curious about it. We surmise that she began to absorb our cum and her body used it to increase her goddess powers and her health. I never once saw her get sick or even out of sorts in any way, shape, or form, whatsoever. Every time a man came in her, it supplied her with nutrients and energy to be healthier and sexier. She was like a white hole, becoming stronger and stronger with each fuck. If she wasn’t so fucking (excuse the pun) wonderful and adorable, she would be dangerous. This probably accounts in part for why she was able to supply us men with so much energy with her super-colostrum.

Before she conquered me, she had studied Tantra and Taoist sexual techniques and ideas. But she had put her own spin on things and was able to not have to work for a living. She basically experienced goddesshood all day long for a living. She was in bliss for a living. And we, her thralls, were completely happy with the situation. We did all of the housework. We earned all of the money. She was like a queen bee. But instead of making babies, she pleasured her sex-slaves (and herself) all day long.

She allowed me to watch one of her conquests through a see-through mirror once. It was basically just like mine. The guy was just like any other guy who underestimates women. He moaned and he screamed and he moaned and he screamed, etc. etc. for 3 hours. He hated her and adored her and cursed her and praised her. She used him like a concert violinist uses a violin. He came repeatedly. And by the end of the session, he was so wasted that he could hardly remember his own name. She had to order a cab for him and put him into it while he muttered, just like some kind of drunk. I would have been jacking-off while watching from behind the mirror if Rachel had allowed it. But she considered jacking-off by one of her conquests to be a major sin. And by this time, there was no way that I would go against her will. After the poor slob left, I did go to Rachel and begged her to let me fuck her. I got down on the floor and kissed her feet and begged her like the slave that I was. She was, of course, well aware that my watching would put me into such a horny and enthusiastic state. She still tied me down and proceeded to fuck my brains out. This was before the super-colostrum discharge, so I went through the usual agony and ecstasy.

Once, she was having legal problems with some really bad guy, some guy worthy of justice with extreme prejudice. Well, guess what! She seduced him, tied him up, and every three hours gave him a new injection, and fucked him unto death, after about 10 hours. I got to watch. I wanted her to do that to me, but she told me that she needed me and (glory halleluiah) that she loved me. For her, there was not prosecution. The guy died of a heart attack. She didn’t mention to the police that she had fucked him to death.

Another time was very interesting. She knew that she would soon need accommodations for 7 people (herself and 6 thralls), so she needed a larger home. She and I went around to real estate agents looking for a rental. I couldn’t figure out why she would want a rental, but I was way past questioning her brilliance and wisdom. But we would have to pay for a rental every month. Rentals are piss poor investments. But she was looking for a rental. What I didn’t notice is that she was checking out the owners also. She kept telling the realtor that she wanted to meet the owner, and since the realtor was a man, he basically did what she asked of him. She kept meeting the owners, even though often the owner had no interest in being met. Finally, she found a house that she liked and an owner that she liked. We paid for the first and last month and the security deposit for a very large house. Little did I know that all of that would be refunded in short order. Rachel then moved us in, I think there were about 3 of us then. She then invited the owner over; it was not hard to get him to come over. Then she “seduced” him and enthralled him. He then gave her the house and joined the stable. Life is easy for Rachel. Complicated and expensive business arrangements were easy for Rachel. She cuts right through the red tape and solves all problems with her extraordinary powers. The owner, named Joseph, became our 4th.

Rachel was changing. Her powers became greater. She learned to control the force field around her. If she wanted a man, she would simply look at the lucky fellow and manipulate the force field to cause the man to get a boner and become horny. This made it a little easier to go to the mall, and we often had fun watching her use this power. She once pointed out a Catholic priest walking towards her. She extended the invisible field, he got horny without knowing why, and got a boner right there in the mall. We laughed our heads off. When she wanted to buy something but did not want to pay full price, she would use the field upon an unsuspecting male clerk. She usually got the item for free.

Let me describe a session with her after she started discharging the super-colostrum, just for your enjoyment and edification. Perhaps I would be doing dishes in the kitchen. She might walk into the kitchen wearing a slip. Her breasts were so fucking glorious that she could have seduced a rock if she wanted to, a dead man if she wanted to. You could see her nipples standing out. And for us thralls, this was way more of a thrill than for most men. Her super-colostrum was doubly wonderful. We knew by this time that it not only tasted unbelievably good but was also unbelievably good for us. Usually, very good tasting things ain’t so good for you, and things that were good for you don’t taste so great. But here were a pair of bulging instruments of compassion and passion that were more than just visual stimuli. They contained liquid bliss and super-health. And she would stand there looking at me. Her waist was almost a World Record. Her hips flared and beckoned. Her legs went on forever. I could see her trimmed love-patch between her legs. I was already ready. But, just to practice her powers or because she liked for her lovers to be extremely enthusiastic or perhaps because it added to the enslavement, she would extend her field to me and I would fall on my knees and praise her and beg her to allow me to be made love to by her. I would kiss her feet and she would chuckle. I begged her to allow me to pleasure her and fuck her FOREVER. FOREVER was not long enough for me to show her my adoration for her. She would lift me up and walk me to our love-making “bed”. By this time, tying us down was no longer necessary. I did exactly whatever she asked of me. If she wanted me to be on top and to pound her pelvis, I did. If she wanted me to lay passively while she fucked me, I did it. Whatever she wanted!!!! Anyway, this one session, she wanted me to start out on top. She lay down and opened her arms and legs. I climbed up on the bed and just worshipped/adored her. I licked her clit. I sucked her nipples and engorged myself with her super-colostrum. We always seemed to get enough; there was never a time when she ran out of her super-colostrum. I then inserted my cock inside of her glorious pussy. I slowly crammed it all of the way in. She started singing this wonderful sound.

That’s another thing I forget to mention. She developed this “singing”, you know, like screaming and/or moaning, while she was fucking, that was unbelievably beautiful and entrancing. My hearing her fuck one of the other thralls would cause an immediate boner if I were in the house. We eventually had to make the fuck room sound proof.

Anyway, I would start to stroke and stroke. I went into transcendental states of extreme bliss. I stroked and stroked. My cock would go to the hilt, and then I would withdraw it. In and Out. What happiness!! The funny thing is that as we males became stronger, we would ejaculate less. We would reach orgasm without ejaculating and stay in orgasm for sometimes as much as 2 hours. God!!! I loved being inside of her. I loved making her feel good. I loved her way beyond a normal man loving a normal woman. I would sometime forget my own bliss and be aware only that I was pleasuring my goddess. Her singing and writhing would sometimes become everything for me. Don’t think that this was some kind of sacrifice. Pleasuring her was extremely rewarding. There was never enough time to complete her enough. There was not enough time in eternity to fuck her enough. She was a bottomless pit, a white hole for my adoration, caring, gratitude, and fuck energy. I wanted to flow into her and give myself to her. But, funny thing, the more I did give myself to her and flow into her, the more me there was to give to her and flow into her. And the more that I gave myself to her, the more grateful that I was to her and the more that I wanted to give myself to her in gratitude. It was a circle of increasing bliss, ecstasy, love, and gratitude, until eventually words would fail me. But the circle of love, lust, gratitude, satisfaction, ecstasy would simply increase until it reached proportions well beyond the normal range of experience.

I keep referring to Rachel in the past tense, but rest assured, this is only a literary device. Rachel is very much with us, and the funny thing is, it seems that she will always be with us. All of us, Rachel and her thralls, seem to either not be aging or to be getting younger, depending upon our age. We all seem to be either holding at about 24 years of physical age, or moving in that direction. The hours of bathing in super-hormones, her constant infusion with vital and nutritious cum, the males constant sucking on her glorious love globes, and the males constantly getting wet from her love juices all contribute to our becoming and staying young. The older men get all of their hair back and get their hair color back. Vague aches and pains disappear. Body fat disappears. Muscles grow. Eyesight is restored. Wrinkles disappear.

Rachel is also very strict about our eating healthily and getting good exercise. Since we have 6 wage earners, and since Rachel probably wouldn’t have to pay anyway if she so chose, we can afford the latest and best health nutrients and practices. Rachel really doesn’t need any extra exercise since she does hard manual labor all day long every day, and she never seems to tire of her extreme exertions. But the males need exercise, and she sees to it that we get it. We bought the house that we presently live in just so that it had some hills, and we are required to sprint up and down the hills at least once per day, plus doing some upper body weights in our spacious basement.

Rachel just keeps getting better. We can’t prove it, but we suspect that she is incorporating the good or advantageous DNA of everyone who cums inside of her. I guess that this is why she also is not keen on men cumming outside of her pussy. Every time someone cums inside of her, she gets a huge boost energetically, genetically, and nutritionally. I have extremely strong calves for my size. After she started absorbing my cum, she developed slightly stronger calves. For this reason, she seduces without enthralling (not easy to do) one strange male every now and then. It is tricky since they invariably fall in love/lust with her. But she hides her identity and address from her victims/beneficiaries; she always travels to a distant city to do this, escorted by at least several of her family/thralls. The seduction part is as easy as falling off of a log. Getting away is the hard part. She goes for great athletes, college professors, anyone who has unusually great abilities.