The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FIVE TOOLS

Thoughtful comments are always appreciated and insightful.

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This story is dedicated to the luscious, lusty, leggy LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

He smiled confidently after checking his appearance for the umpteenth time and putting the finishing touches on what he saw. Everything was perfect. “Now, baby, listen to your granny. If it’s worth doing, do it as well as you can.” That was just one of the folksy proverbs and priceless pearls of wisdom she’d repeatedly poured into him as far back as he could remember. {She dispensed sage advice as easily as she dished out mouthwatering snacks and delicious meals. Only while taking some collegiate nutrition classes did he begin to discover just how effectively she’d slickly slipped an astounding variety of the healthiest available foods into his and his friends systems by making them simply irresistible treats their taste buds ever-increasingly hungered for. When he asked her about this, she leaned her chin on her southpaw, stroked her attractively styled snow white hair, focused her perceptive and penetrating lavender eyes on him, smiled in that sweet maternal way that calmed him down and/or cheered him up no matter what was going on inside and/or around him, and gave him a mischievously playful wink he could have sworn was tinged with delighted devilishness. He wrapped his, even then as massively muscular as they were astoundingly flexible and lightning fast reacting, arms around her, full body embraced her in a bear hug, swept her off her feet, and carried her around and around her home as her laughter and pleas to put her down rang in his ears.} And she was right again. Whenever he thought about her even for the briefest instance, some might describe as totally goofy the look that usually remained plastered on his face for some while. He didn’t care. Anything he could do for her wouldn’t even begin to be enough for all the invaluable encouragement, unconditional love, disciplining, pep talks, guidance, and more she’d lavishly given him freely. Once this deal was inked, he would surprise her by giving her the kind of estate, complete with all the accoutrements, she couldn’t begin to imagine in her wildest, fantastical dreams. He’d already picked out a few luxury homes that might fit the bill.

Being the greatest role model he could have asked for or imagined, his widowed grandma had exceptionally filled to overflowing with wonderfulness the parental roles his accidental sperm donor and resentful homo sapiens incubator UFO drag raced out on like bats out of hell. {More than once, when she didn’t realize he was overhearing her, “Good for nothing, dumbbell dingbats” was how she’d tearfully and all too accurately referred to her third-rate, steerage class con man of a not nearly as book and street smart as he assumed he was only child and his garishly attractive in a trashily classless sort of way, floozy common law wife, and polluted airhead partner in bungled petty crimes. He was glad granny and his high school coach had done all they could to get him to develop his brains as much as he’d focused on making his body the superb tool it was. This strategy sprang from a fusion of two of his grandmother’s maxims, “It’s smart to develop yourself from the neck down and to get and stay really strong, develop yourself from the neck up.” Studying business, finance, and sports marketing was about to pay off in the biggest way ever for him and those people, causes, and charities he cared for most. He’d meticulously familiarized himself with every scrap of information he could dig up pertaining to some of those disaster stories of great sports stars, world famous entertainers, and other celebrities who ended up with much less than nothing after their careers were over. He dedicated himself to doing whatever it took to see to it he wasn’t gonna be one of those people who made money hand over fist and spent it like a naive drunken sailor on their first shore leave who foolishly assumed there was no tomorrow and the gravy trains would be filled to overflowing and running everlastingly.

Like most top jocks, and other celebs, he had agents, business managers, accountants, marketing specialists, and more people who yearned to manage various aspects of his career, his life, and his very existence. Unlike all too many who make their living with their bodies, he kept tabs and as tight a rein as he could on each of them. “Honey, if you don’t watch peoples, some no-good, thieving critters will rob you blind and then those sneaky, underhanded swindlers will steal your guide dog and cane too.” That’s what Grandma told him when he was negotiating his first contract. She was a woman who never finished high school. This dearth of classroom education didn’t stop her from having far more on the ball than anyone else he’d known, met, or heard of. Her sayings, advice, and hunches had saved him more than once and helped him prosper money-wise, socially, and beyond. “After you make it big, all sorts of people will say they only want to be your friends or help you out. Keep those people on a short leash and only feed them with a long handled spoon.” Her wit and wisdom had gotten him out of several what would have turned out to be train wrecks of romantic involvements, helped him break ties with some so-called best buddies who ended up with felony police records longer than both his arms and legs combined with his highest vertical leap and longest throw from the deepest center field to home plate, and fire a business manager who was preparing to give him a bigger and longer shaft than every mine and tunnel ever dug put together raised to the power of infinity.

He was stunned when his agent informed him this team had presented him an offer. Once they did, he had his people research them and he did some investigating on his own. For the last several years, they were widely regarded as the worst run franchise in the Majors bar none. However, there were some rumors that significant changes recently had been made in this organization’s hierarchy and management style. He decided he had nothing to lose by courteously hearing them out. “Someday, that person you see lying in the gutter today could wind up owning the skyscraper with the penthouse you want to live in” and “It won’t cost you to be nice to folks, but it can cost you plenty if you’re not” were two more things grandmother told him. Even if they hardly had the most minuscule droplet of dew’s chance in Hades of signing him, he wouldn’t lose anything by giving them a fair hearing. If nothing else, the more teams showed they desired him, the more he’d get when he put his John Hancock on his next contract.

He always insisted upon having a private, face-to-face meeting with only one person who’d represent any team he considered negotiating with. Though those “my people conference with your people” tête-à-têtes were necessary, he believed he got a truer feel for what a team was really like when there was only one rep they could send. He firmly believed it was much easier to hide things when someone he was dealing with had wingmen and/or support staffers to watch their backs, cover their tracks, divert his attention, and protect their arses.

Primarily due to his grandmother’s example and influence, chauvinism was an attitude he never even imagined adopting. Nevertheless, he was somewhat taken aback when he met the youngish, stylishly yet conservatively dressed, unusually attractive lady who met him and led him into this team’s recently remodeled conference room. In his experiences, it was still somewhat uncommon to meet a woman in his age group who held a high profile and/or power position in professional baseball circles.

After Adrianna Spalding introduced herself to him, they shook hands and took their seats across the small conference table from each other. She wasted no time in taking the lead in their conversation.

“You know, rarely do I enjoy the pleasure of meeting anyone who’s as gentlemanly, charming, and courteous as you are. The way you bowed to me as we shook hands is a delightful treat I seldom come across. Am I correct in concluding your grandmother has something to do with you being so chivalrously mannerly?”

“Yes you are. How did you know she’s responsible for this?”

“In that pleasantly forthright, in-depth interview you gave after the World Series, you candidly talked a lot about how profoundly and positively she’s influenced you. When you bowed to me just now, I flashed back to some things you said about her. Based on your revelations, I conjectured she might be the one who encouraged you to be such a gentleman.”

“I see.” Although he tried to contain it, a trace of that smile he got when thinking about his grandma flickered across his face.

While keeping their eyes on each other, Adrianna sipped her favorite tea and he enjoyed a mug of hot chocolate while they went over the contract’s terms and exchanged pleasantries. When he asked what her position in this team’s organization was, she leaned slightly forward, rested her chin on her right hand, focused her eyes deeper into his, and said:

“Although I’ve adored baseball ever since my uncle took me to my first minor league game, I’m not here because of how much I know about the wonderful game of baseball. What I enjoy doing for a living is being a performance enhancement facilitating specialist.”

“What exactly does that mean?” he inquired slowly raising his bushy eyebrows after taking a long and thoughtful sip from the still steaming mug of cocoa she’d prepared for him.

“Oh, what I do is use a wide variety of beneficial techniques to help people raise their job performance.”

“Do you mean you’re something like a sports hypnotist?”

“It’s interesting and quite perceptive of you to ask me that. Yes, hypnosis is one of my tools of my psychologically-and-medically-based science, craft, and assistive arts. However, I don’t only assist athletes. I’m eager and ready to help anybody who works for our team in any capacity improve their work, their lives, and whatever else they can imagine or desire!!!”

“Hmmmmmmm! That sounds intriguing. How do you assist people in taking their personal game to the next levels of success?”

“Oh, there are many ways I’ve successfully helped people on our team unlock their amazing potentials. Tell me, what do you think of when I say “Hypnotism?"”

He stroked one of his ears for a few seconds before answering her. “I guess one of those old movies where the hypnotist swings some sparkly object back and forth in front of someone’s face, or the hypnotizer says something like, “Look deeeeeeep!!! into my eyes” as the soft or ominous music plays. And then there are the ones where the mesmerizer is on stage, and after putting some volunteers into a trance the spellbinder commands them to do something silly or embarrassing or out of their regular, public character such as act like Bugs Bunny or cluck like a chicken.”

“Well, I promise you that today!!!“‘ we won’t be doing anything like that together. Unless, of course? ...” As she finished speaking by letting her unfinished sentence dripping with suggestiveness hang in the air and in his mind, she smiled reassuringly and playfully winked at him.

The almost imperceptible to most people ever so slight relaxation in his posture subliminally revealed his relief was only one of the feelings roiling in his consciousness. He’d noticed that sentence she hadn’t finished. Part of him was intrigued by what the rest of it might be. If this wasn’t such an important business conference, he’d probably pursue it, and hopefully her. It took some effort to force his thoughts to focus on the business at hand. Monkey business and fun and games would just have to wait.

“So exactly how do you get people into the accomplishment zone?” He hoped this question would turn things back to baseball-related issues.

Now Ms. Spalding positioned her chin on her left hand and, after lowering her eyelids for a brief spell, redirected her eyes into his. As he focused on her movements, with the subtly glittering, pristinely manicured nails accenting her right hand’s long and slender fingers, she set in motion the most prominent of the pretty charms dangling from the beautiful bracelet that held her expensive watch.

“If I suggested for you to focus on this exquisite little bauble while it’s swinging back and forth, back and forth, how easy do you feel it would be for you to more comfortably do as I’ve suggested?”

“I believe it would be very easy. It does look kind of nice with the soft lighting in here bouncing off it.”

“I see. Very goooooood!! Oh by the way, have you noticed how the patterns on your mug and my teacup fit together?”

Her question took him by surprise. He’d seen both of these cups. However, he didn’t recall any distinct pattern or picture on either of them.

“Not yet,” he admitted.

His eyes traveled from the still oscillating charm to its owner’s teacup. After fastening his vision upon it, he began to see tiny depictions of baseballs delicately etched in the teacup’s surface. A flicker of realization flashed across his countenance.

As his eyes settled on his mug, he wondered what baseball-related images he would find? After scrutinizing it for a couple of seconds, images of little baseball bats and mitts with this team’s logo on them caught his eyes.

“Bats, balls and gloves, I sense a theme” he said as he smiled knowingly at her.

Without breaking eye contact, she flashed him a contented, complimentary smile while effortlessly shifting her body’s position ever so slightly and stretching out and nonchalantly crossing her exceptionally exquisite legs.

“You wanted to profit from enjoying how I very successfully assist people in entering and remaining in the accomplishment zone. Imagine one of our most accomplished ballplayers came to me because he was determined to get even better at hitting a particular pitch. We might start with me saying something like this:

“To begin with, let’s do a little warm-up and loosen up all our psychological muscles. First, just relax and let your body and mind get as comfortable as they can. ... Ahhhhhhh! that’s the way. If you want to breathe in deeply right now, go right ahead. And if you choose to simply breathe regularly and calmly, proceed. The important thing is that you’re focusing even more of your attention on my words will help you win and succeed. ... And as you interactively listen to everything I say, you are also as well feeling the air smoothly sliding in and out of your lungs. Breathing in and out, in and out. Taking this time to rest and relax as you automatically keep on simply breathing in and out and in and out. All that wonderfully peaceful, cool, cleansing, calming air flowing freely in and out, in and out. Simply breathing the still, tranquilizing air automatically revitalizes and relaxing your mind, your essence, and all of your body.

“Feeling verrrrrrry goooooood!! Now see the ballplayer I’m assisting standing at the plate. I’d remind our Major Leaguer that the most important thing your eyes need to focus on are the pitcher on the mound and the pitch he’s about to throw. Your eyes are increasingly perceptive. Your vision sees everything you need to see. You see how his hand grips the ball and how the pitcher positions his fingers upon it. Nothing about the pitcher and this pitch can be hidden from your acutely perceptive eyes. It’s like your eyes have the ability to make everything about this pitcher and the pitch appear in slow motion and in exact detail.

“Now the pitcher is going through his pitching motion. No matter what he does or how hard he tries, it’s impossible for the pitcher to hide anything from your alert and always aware eyes. Even all the stuff coming into all your senses cannot do anything except assist and compel you to more acutely focus and direct your attention only upon what you need to perceive and react to properly. Now the pitcher is releasing the ball. You see all you need to see about the ball as it leaves his hand and comes toward you. It’s speed, direction, motion, and everything else you need to see are crystal clearly visible to you. As the ball comes to you, it’s like your eyes are able to tell you exactly all you need to know about this pitch.

“You also see yourself standing at home plate with your bat in your hands. You are in your best stance for hitting any pitch that’s thrown. See and feel yourself holding your bat in the most comfortable, natural, and effective position for hitting the ball where you want it to go. In your powerfully focusing mind, you feel and see the bat in your hands. As you watch the pitch coming toward you, you see and feel yourself move your bat to the perfect position to start your swing because of what your vision tells you about this pitch.

“When I’m deeply hypnotizing this ballplayer, I might even suggest that he physically go through the motions of what he’ll do to enjoy the best results while our player’s at bat. ...”

* * *

“Sports flash! In a surprise that’s rocking Major League Baseball and may send shockwaves through the sports world for years to come, the Grand Old Game’s premier five tools player has signed a multi-year contract with a team almost no one imagined was in the running for his services. In a press conference scheduled for 11 AM Eastern Time, the worst performing team in the Majors will present their newest member and the only superstar player on the team’s roster. ...”

* * *

While and after he and his special guest watched his recording of one version of how this major development in the sports arena was announced, his twinkling eyes; face’s wide, beaming smile; and animated movements showed how elated the team’s owner was.

“Miss Spalding, I discover you’re even more impressive everyday. I think you know how skeptical I was when my ball team’s General Manager hired you as a special consultant. You don’t have a pro baseball or even any kind of sports background. I don’t know anything about psychology, hypnotism, or any of this motivational reprogramming stuff you do. Frankly, I assumed it wouldn’t be worth a stinking molehill of dried up, rancid bean dip. But I’m so glad and ever so grateful you’ve proved me wrong over and over again. Thanks to you, productivity, team spirit, and morale are jumping off the charts. The suggestions you’ve made are 24-caret solid gold and pure platinum.

“But getting that superstar to sign with us is a host of golden goose’s feathers in your cap.”

“Thank you. And yes, I was aware of your reluctance to employ me.”

“How did you get him to sign?”

After extracting, cutting, lighting, and starting to relish one of the long, slender, ouzo-flavored cigars she loved smoking to celebrate a plumb accomplishment, she started revealing the details.

“Based on what you and everyone else told me, and after doing some research on my own, I realized what a prize catch your team’s newest ballplayer is. I also conjectured that all too many of the teams vying for his services might try to handle him in pretty much the same ways. Since your club hasn’t enjoyed much recent success, I felt taking as radically different an approach as possible was the only thing that might give you a sporting chance of signing him.

“After digging into as many aspects of his background as I could legally investigate, I realized he wasn’t your plain old run of the mill jock. This confirmed my belief that he needed to be handled in a unique way. Depending on how our interactions went, the info I dug up on his personality, education, family history, and so forth would not only give me windows into his makeup, but hopefully keys to unlocking and opening up his psyche and more of him.”

After taking a few moments to relaxingly savour her cigar’s flavor and aroma, she continued her report.

“When we met, he bowed to me. This revealed things like manners and courtesy were very important to him. I remembered him saying in an interview that his grandmother was the greatest influence in making him the man he is. Once we were in the conference room, I decided to compliment him on his gentlemanly ways and take a bit of a chance by revealing I’d done my homework on him. So after telling him I appreciated him being such a gentleman, I asked if his grandmother’s influence motivated his courteousness. When he wondered why I correctly believed this was so, I relied on that old proverb that “Honesty’s the best policy”. I confessed I learned this from one of his in-depth interviews. This revealed I was genuinely interested in him the human being, not just him the sports superstar my team wanted to sign.

“I wanted as much of the ambience as I could influence to be as different as I could make it from what he was probably subjected to by most of the teams who wanted him. When he told me what he wanted to drink, I made it for him myself, rather than having someone else do it. This showed him we were simply two folks interacting with each other just like two friendly people would in many personal contacts.

“When he asked what I did, I knew I couldn’t dazzle him with my sports knowledge. So I confessed my appreciation for athletics wasn’t why I was meeting with him. I truthfully told him what I did. When he wanted to know more about it, I gave him a few details without attempting to overwhelm him with hypnotist’s jargon or psychologist lingo. When he correctly surmised I was a hypnotist, I made no effort to conceal it and I praised his astuteness. A little sincere complimenting can go a long way in encouraging camaraderie, relaxation, and other warm and cozy feelings. Ah! yeeeeeeesssssss!!” she languorously purred her last two words ever so contentedly.

For a few seconds, she fell silent and centered her gaze on her deliciously aromatic cigar’s burning tip. Then she absentmindedly began blowing several delicate smoke rings in the air. After that, she revealed some more details of her shockingly successful confab.

“I asked him to give me his impressions of what hypnosis was all about. After he complied, he opened the door to at least a couple of items I could employ to somewhat entrance him even more deeply. He mentioned a stage hypnotist getting someone to do something silly. I reassured him we wouldn’t be doing anything like that.” [Adrianna purposefully omitted reporting her words she designed to leave hopefully growing curiosity and a sense of mystery within this phenom {and more appealing to her, quite phenomenal man} regarding her. What the owner needed to know, she happily divulged.] “His talking about someone’s attention span resting on something sparkly gave me an idea. I used my long, glittery nails to start making the loveliest pendant on my combination watchband and charm bracelet swing back and forth before his eyes.”

In much the same fashion as she’d done for Monsieur Five Tools Super-studliness, once more Adrianna started that large, yet not ostentatious, eye-catching sparkler swinging back and forth, back and forth. Once the owner’s eyes rested upon it, she continued weaving her words.

“I asked him a seemingly theoretical question about how easy it would be to rest your eyes on this swinging pendant. After he remarked how easy it would be, clearly, at least part of his mind expected me to possibly use this pendant to mesmerize him. Although this might succeed, my intuition nudged me to go with something I’d previously set up. Our mugs would show baseball-related images once anything hot or cold was poured into them. I asked if he noticed how the patterns on our cups fit together. This question was meant to shift his focus away from anything he might consider overtly hypnotizing. It also subtly suggested to him the idea that connections existed between him and your team. When he correctly answered my question, it showed he was becoming even more comfortable following my suggestions.

“Then I gave him a baseball-centered example of how hypnotism can enhance performance. As I related how this could work, I used wording to draw him into the situation personally. And the rest is history.”

The owner regarded Adrianna Spalding with awe. “You’ll be getting a substantial raise and a bonus for bringing him in. I expected you to do something like hypnotize him into signing up with us.”

“Everything I did was well-built to magnify his comfort, relaxation, openness to following my lead, and other desirable states of being. But directly hypnotizing him was never my goal. Besides, now that he’s on the team, he’s decided to see if I can help him raise his game.

“He’s one of the premier five tools players around. I only used a few of my available tantalization tools to help persuade him.”

THE END.