The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FIVE STEPS TO PARADISE

The story so far:

First Step:

Matt logs onto the Gates of Paradise site and is granted five occasions to exploit extraordinary mental powers that promise to transport him to a realm of bliss. He is warned that entry to Paradise is a one-way trip. Nevertheless, he elects to proceed and initially chooses ‘Telepathy’. He later discovers that his arch enemy at Women’s Glamour has been seduced into betraying the company.

Second Step:

For his second power, Matt selects ‘Fame’ and is able to hypnotise five beautiful Goths into an exceptional display of erotic dancing. He is captivated by the amazing opportunities his new daily powers bring. ‘Paradise’ must be a truly special place.

Third Step:

On this occasion Matt chooses ‘Magnetism’ and finds himself as unexpected guest of honour at the induction of his girlfriend, Susan, to the delights of girl-on-girl intimacy. Now more than halfway to Paradise, he is enchanted by the prospect of what may yet by to come.

Fourth Step:

Matt awakens in a state of deep apprehension: it is 12:45am, a mere 15 minutes before the oft-repeated warning deadline of 1am. Yet again he logs onto Gates of Paradise to pursue his dream. ‘Transformation’ is presented as a special gift but one which he must use with care. After very nearly succumbing to its embrace, he is faced with the daunting approach of the final step. Will he take it?Why wouldParadise come with a safety warning?

FIFTH STEP

Waking up from his penultimate debrief, Matt studied a new screen. Gone were the swirling, mesmeric spirals of colour, with their constantly turning clutch of new powers to try out. Instead, he was presented with a rather nobly designed celebratory message:

“Congratulations! You have survived where most before have failed.”
“The Final Gate awaits the insightful traveller.”
“Seek out Paradise in Omega Street immediately after work.”
“It is your destiny to attempt the Fifth Step.”

Matt’s heart hammered out an excited beat as he pondered the significance of this last set of instructions. He had come a long way since that fateful first night. Further than most before, if his guide was to be believed. He had almost forgotten what it felt like to clinch a crucial deal and faced his new opportunity with hungry anticipation. There was still time to change his mind but it would be foolish not to at least take a look. His mind was made up and he set his Sat-Nav to this previously unknown destination. Once there, he would figure out what to do…

…It felt distinctly odd to be standing in front of something so concrete as an actual building, conditioned as he was to wandering round the virtual edifice of the Gates website. Paradise Essences, Omega Street, was an impressive location by any standards. It must have been one of the grandest mansions in the old quarter of the City: set in its own grounds and carefully secluded from view. The gates to the main drive were open and he walkedwith someapprehension up to the imposing front door. Rather surprisingly, there was no great brass knocker – or even a doorbell – but instead, what appeared to be a retinal scanner!

He surveyed the scene for a moment or two before deciding that, as he had come this far, it would do no harm to give it a try. Moving close and looking into to the eyepiece, he waited.

“Please hold still whilst we verify your identity,” requested a female voice in a considerate tone. A thin beam of light played across his gaze. Seconds later, a panel in the door to his left slid back to expose a keypad and small LCD screen, on which the following message was presented:

he lord of the labyrinth latterly attracts those who would gain and lose alike. Only those who serve may pass.

“Enter but one answer and gain Paradise .”

‘What? It must be a joke!’

Matt stared in confusion at the riddle. One chance! Surely, he cannot have come this far merely to be tricked. I deserve to succeed – I have survived where most have failed!

Come on, Matt, think!

Lord of the labyrinth…
Lord of the labyrinth…

In Greek mythology, the ruler of the labyrinth was the Minotaur. Something from that might begin the answer.

Latterly…refers to the ending, surely.

Attracts those who would gain and lose.

Attracts...gains…loses…

Of course! Paradise Essences – it’s all CHEMISTRY!

Atoms that gain and lose electrons become ions and subject to attraction!

‘Minotaur’ – ‘Ions’ – ‘Those who serve’

“MINIONS” Oh…My…God!

Seven taps on the keyboard later, a loud buzz signalled permission to proceed. Elated by success, Matt walked forward to meet his destiny…Ominously, he faintly recalled the warning about entering and not turning back. The door shut automatically behind him.

Giving up on attempts to re-open the outer door, Matt studied the oak-lined hallway before him. At the far end he could see another door, lit from above with a green light. Approaching cautiously, he gave the handle a gentle turn and it moved easily, allowing entry to a completely unexpected sight. He now found himself inside a velvet-curtained room, in the centre of which was a reclining black leather chair facing a large screen on the wall. Uneasily, he noticed that the chair was equipped with a series of straps, clearly intended to keep the occupant from vacating it. Not far to the right of the chair was an austere table on which has been placed a studded leather collar.

Walking over to have a closer look he was frozen mid-stride by a sudden announcement over the sound system. “Welcome to the thresholdof Paradise, Matty.” It was the voice of Joanna LeStrand! “You have come to fulfil your destiny, I see.” Matt urgently scanned the room for the source of the voice, the shock of recognition clear in his eyes. “Yes, you know who I am and we have been observing your progress with interest. Why else did you never before encounter the amazing Gates to Paradise? We thought you might have what it takes, so offered you the chance to join us. Clearly we were right!”

Shaking free of dazed surprise, Matt moved quickly for the exit but to no avail.

“Oh, don’t bother trying to escape, you were warned what would happen if you entered.” The voice now came from the opposite side of the room and Matt spun round to confront his tormentor face-to-face. Joanna had accessed the chamber through a hidden panel and her appearance was arresting. Arrayed in PVC, she wore a tight lace-up corset with g-string attached that emphasised her 36D bust and outlined a crotch that was devastatingly feminine. Thigh-high boots with four-inch heels exercised a magnetic effect on the appearance of her long legs. If ever they got a grip, there would be no breaking loose. Blood red lips and black-lined eyes were framed within a pale visage of ruthless beauty. Sister Joanna stood before him, confident of the soon to be determined outcome.

“I can see you’re concerned, Matty. Well, don’t be anxious; soon you will be a full member of an exclusive club: the Slaves of Paradise. We are an organisation with a proud but secret history. Our ultimate aim is to ensure that all women are one day empowered to claim their natural heritage as true leaders of the species. Men must serve whatever purposes we devise, for we are superior in all that matters. Already, our impact is being felt across the globe through portals like DEEP, wherein we gain recruits and groom future slaves, such as you, for example.” An air of menace gathered about her.

Matt responded with a baleful look. “You always were an arrogant bitch, Joanna. If you think I’m destined to serve you then you’re even more of a stupid tart than you look.”

“Don’t look so shocked, Matty, you’ve worked at Women’s Glamour long enough to get used to the idea. It’s just rather more intense, that’s all. We need men to carry out many of the more menial tasks and to service our physical desires. I think you will soon grow to enjoy it. Now, if you will just climb into our chair, we can begin to re-educate you for a new life. Oh, and you mustn’t worry about clearing your desk, the new recruit starts tomorrow. His name is Jack, or ‘Jacky’ as wewill refer to him. Perhaps he’ll find that demeaning? Then again, probably not; men are so easily manipulated.”

Matt had heard enough. He moved towards Joanna with the intention of forcing her to show him how to leave this place. As he started forward, she raised a slim tube to her lips and blew a dart into his torso. His progress faltered only momentarily as he reached out to grab her but his strength began to fail rapidly. His limbs felt leaden and Joanna simply smiled calmly as she deflected his now feeble grasp. Matt was caught either side by two more black-clad female accomplices who led him without undue difficulty to the chair and proceeded to strap him down, before finally attaching a pair of headphones. Sister Joanna leaned over to give him some final words of comfort. “There you go, Matty, that wasn’t so hard, was it? Now, I have something you need to watch and it’s best done alone, so we’ll leave and return for a chat in a few hours. You’ll feel much better about things then.”

Joanna and her two domme Sisters turned for the exit. Before the door slid shut, Joanna seemed to remember something. “Oh yes, I should tell you that we found your girlfriend Susan to be so responsive the other night, that we’ve decided to recruit her to the cause. She’s with us now and will be programmed shortly. Unfortunately, she refused to listen to reason and so by default has chosen the path of female bimbo drone. She will have her IQ reduced and be made available for pleasuring co-workers. A vital role, I can assure you!”

Matt was aghast in the face of this new predicament. How did it all come to this? Susan? He had to do something. He tested the straps that bound him but they were securely tied.

Slowly, the lights faded and the large screen before his eyes came to life. A depressingly familiar wash of complex sounds filled his head. Occasional faint snatches of voices drew his attention to layers of undistinguishable subliminals. The combined effect was disorientating and somehow made it hard to maintain an awareness of his physical situation. On screen, attractive swirls of colour, spiralling ever inwards in time with some of the deeper rhythms underlying the soundtrack, were endeavouring to capture his attention. He knew he was being programmed. He would resist! Closing his eyes, he tried to conjure up a scene from his morning journey to work. But as his lids came down, a high pitched whine arose increasingly painfully from within the mesmerising electronic sonata. Opening them again caused the sound to diminish. A couple of further attempts confirmed that he would not be able to endure the immensely irritating pitch and he was forced into watching the activities on-screen. He tried looking at the edge but the result was always the same as he realised, a short time later, that he was once again falling into the centre. Pulling his gaze back each time was proving to be ever more difficult.

The spiral effect was compelling. Slowly, he began to relax. It was so much easier when he allowed himself to let go and be guided inwards.

So relaxing. So much easier. So simple.

Easy. Relaxing.

He wasn’t sure at first but, as he ventured further down with the spiral, there appeared to be a pattern of shapes hidden behind the general flow of swirling colours. As he looked more closely, he caught sight of it again and received a sensation of pleasure that slightly stiffened his cock. Yes, there! He was fascinated and the more he looked, the stronger the pleasurable feedback grew. The effect was powerfully entrancing. A light began to grow in the centre of the display and Matt was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. It steadily grew to embrace his entire field of thought and vision. His cock stood firmly to attention. His mind emptied of all thoughts and he resided comfortably in a realm of entranced bliss.

He had succumbed to the first stage of enslavement.

Susan sat on the chair and looked daggers at her captors. She was free to move around but knew from her experience of being detained that physical resistance was futile. She seethed at the audacity of her abduction. Alighting from the Metro after work she had been met by two of Matt’s ‘clients’ from the session at his apartment a couple of nights previously. She recognised Britta and Imena immediately. “Susan!” exclaimed Britta. “I’m so glad we’ve found you. Matt was taken ill at a meeting this afternoon.” Susan felt weak at the news. “Please don’t worry,” said Imena reassuringly. “He’s in good hands and the doctors say it’s not a heart attack. But as we were involved in concluding the deal we sort of felt responsible. We had no idea how much it meant to him. Too much, I guess. He asked for you as he was carried to the ambulance, so here we are.” she added, compassionately.

They led Susan to a waiting Audi S4 and set off in the direction of the City Centre. Volante was driving; Britta and Imena positioned themselves either side of Matt’s girlfriend on the back seat. However, it was soon apparent that their destination was not the hospital. She began to object. “You are indeed correct my dear,” admitted Imena portentously. “We shall be arriving at Paradise Essences very shortly.”

“How dare you! What about Matt?” demanded Susan, outraged.

“We dare” fired back Britta, “because we are Sisters of Paradise and soon you, too, will have your chance to join us. Matt is unharmed. He awaits you at our headquarters, though, when you finally meet, he may appear somewhat ‘changed’ – for the better, I might add.”

Susan was simply lost for a reply. What could be said? This was the real world – apparently – and yet here she was, kidnapped, with her boyfriend in peril. Bizarre wasn’t the word!

Upon arrival at Paradise Essences, she was taken through to a sort of waiting room area. On the wall, was a large flat screen display and a small collection of tables and chairs occupied the floor space. Glancing around, she noticed that one of the surfaces contained financial reports and policy statements for Paradise Corporation, whilst on another rested copies of Women’s Glamour magazine, advertising prominent articles about ‘How To Service Your Man’ and ‘World’s Best Breast Enlargement Clinics’ (replete with ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots, of course). There was also a DVD player, with a variety of discs on offer. Finally, she could hardly help noticing a third table containing an incongruous collection of dildos, vibrators, lurid items of make-up and, hung up against the wall, a small range of short, tight dresses, with matching lingerie.

She sat down and studied the Paradise literature. Soon enough, look of disdain crept across her face as the enormity of their misguided ambition presented itself. ‘Who are these idiots?’ she thought to herself. ‘Have they no conception of how male and female mentalities are naturally meant to work? Vive la difference, I say!’

The door buzzed, signifying that it was unlocking and in walked the Japanese femme fatale, Miyako. Susan was stunned by her black, thigh-booted dominatrix outfit. Sister Miyakolooked the beautiful brunette up and down as a farmer might when assessing new prize milking-cow. It was a distinctly uncomfortable feeling and Susan felt herself flinch slightly. “So, my pretty woman, we meet again; and so soon!”

“Fuck off, you stupid bitch!” replied Susan, undaunted.

“Hahaha. You have a fine spirit, as well as a sensual body, my young friend. ‘Fucking off’, as you so eloquently put it, is very much the topic of our conversation tonight.” Susan listened derisively as Miyako expounded her twisted views on the battle of the sexes, all the while hoping to find some means of escaping this crazy scenario at the earliest opportunity.

“And so, my dear Susan, we come to the moment of decision,” concluded her bete noir.

“Just to save you the suspense, bitch, I’ve already made my decision – to leave! Now how about showing me the door?” Susan spat back.

“But you’ve not understood our side of the argument!” Miyako replied in a mock-pleading tone.

The feisty brunette was by now stood directly in front of her tormentor and was easily her physical superior. She motioned to slap her face. Miyako responded instantly with a liberal spray of her favourite essence – the same brand she had used just the other night. “I guess that’s a definite ‘No’, then,” she conceded.

Susan shifted her attacking hand to cover her nose and mouth, but not before drawing in a healthy dose of the subduing chemical. Imena and Britta were instantly at her side, taking an arm each. Their glamorous captive struggled strongly, then more weakly to break free, her mind in a momentary daze. “Let me go! I won’t … I will not …” she managed to exclaim.

“You won’t what, my dear?” asked Miyako soothingly. “There’s nothing to object to here. Why don’t you just sit in this chair and watch a nice restful video. It will explain everything perfectly. You’ll do that for us won’t you?”

“I …won’t…”

“Of course you will.”

Susan strove to wrestle with the assertion but just couldn’t find a good reason to refuse and allowed herself to be seated in front of the large screen. Britta placed a DVD in the machine, whilst Imena attached a pair of padded earphones to her head. The Paradise Essences logo filled her vision and a calming tune set the scene for the forthcoming corporate presentation. What followed was superficially a boring explanation of their raison d’etre but Susan’s brain was already unconsciously picking up a host of subliminal images and commands. The whole package was reinforced, just as with Matt, through the accompanying soundtrack. With her mind made receptive by the hypnotic drug, Susan watched in a state of deepening attention. Her captors looked on, satisfied that their work would soon be over…

“Sleep!”

The final command issued as the video concluded, resulted in the mesmerised brunette’s head dropping obediently to her chest. Miyako removed the headphones. “Wake up Susan and listen to my instructions,” she commanded. Susan opened her eyes and caught the Japanese girl’s gaze. She felt puzzled but also strangely calm. “It is time to take the next step my dear,” said Miyako as she handed her a new disc: Bimbo Training for Beginners – How To Lose Those Unwanted Points of IQ. “Insert this video in the machine, replace your headphones, then sit back and enjoy the show.”

Matt’s hapless girlfriend meekly took the gift and did as instructed. As she sat down once again, Miyako sprayed forth another dose of the will-sapping drug. Her companions smiled knowingly to one another and left her to it. They would return in several hours.

This time the presentation was supported by a specially designed electronic sound scheme that matched the listener’s brain patterns and steadily neutralised higher-order thinking processes across the forebrain. Meanwhile, images on screen reinforced further commands, consciously and subconsciously delivered, that activated the more primal regions associated with sexual appetites. Susan’s mouth opened slightly, as her brain emptied of its usual degree of composure. Becoming more aware of her sexuality, she arched her back so that her chest became more prominent and she crossed her legs tightly to create added pressure in her sensitised crotch. Relentlessly, she was presented with a rapidly changing array of bimbo-type imagery, from clothing, to make-up, to various forms of sexual behaviour.

Through it all, the commentary was incessant: “You are a bimbo. Bimbos don’t need to think. Bimbos dress in tight clothing. Bimbos like to enhance their breasts. Wearing no panties underneath your skirt makes you feel horny. You are always horny. You like to suck cock. You never get tired of fucking. A vibrator is you favourite toy. Red is your favourite colour. Your name is Suzy. Suzy can’t think. Suzy wants to wear five inch heels. Suzy wants big tits. Suzy loves sex. Suzy will do as she is told. Suzy will obey the Sisters. Suzy is a bimbo. Suzy has always been a bimbo.”

Four hours later, the Sisters returned. Programming had ended an hour earlier and they were pleasantly surprised by the scene that now greeted them. Suzy had discarded the earphones and was in the process of flicking through the pictures of breast enlargements. Encountering the mini-wardrobe facilities, she had stripped off and selected a very tight short white dress. The Sisters noted with some satisfaction, from her slightly open-kneed posture, that she had neglected to wear any panties. Her lips and nails were painted deep red and she had done her best to apply several layers of mascara, despite the lack of a mirror. Her long swathe of chestnut brown hair was now untied and brushed back in a sea of feminine glamour. A red pair of fuck-me pumps completed the outfit. To one side of the magazines, a vibrator lay at an odd angle, a light sheen disarmingly speaking of very recent use.

“Hello, Susan,” Miyako enquired. “How are you feeling today?”

Their guest greeted them excitedly. “Oh…Hi guys! Is Suzy glad to see you. I’ve been looking at these gorgeous pictures. My boobies are so small. I so want to have bit tits. Sister Miyako, could I get these ones? Please? They’d make me so happy.” Her expression was like that of a little girl, asking for a birthday present. Given the contrast with her old self, it was irresistible.

Miyako radiated concern. “Well, I don’t know Suzy. Are yours really that small? I mean, they look fine to me.”

Suzy gave her Japanese mentor a look of stunned disbelief. “Oh, no! That’s sooo not true! See for yourself,” she offered. And proceeded to lift up her stretch-fit white dress over her shapely form, completely unabashed by the fact that she was also exposing her hot cunt to the assembled trio. Up it popped, over her already quite ample 36C boobs, which bounced back obligingly. Imena noticed with interest how their new bimbo was actually blessed with a particularly attractive pair of large nipples atop twin dark brown circular perches. Suzy took hold of her boobs and lifted them forward in a beseeching fashion. “They could be so much bigger, don’t you see?”

Miyako was generosity personified. “Of course, Suzy. You shall indeed have your wish. You’ll be such an attractive girl and so much happier in your work, I’m sure.”

Suzy beamed back a big smile of glee.

“Now, why don’t we leave for Paradise right away?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” enthused Suzy. “Will there be something to do? You know, I get bored so easily.”

“Oh, you need have no worries on that score,” Sister Miyako assured her. “You will have plenty to do young girl! Here, wear this nice white thong – and why not bring those lovely pictures with you?”

Back in Matt’s cell, the electronic wash died away to be replaced by Sister Joanna’s voice.

“Welcome to Paradise, Matty.” The Mistress of Paradise stood beside her new slave-to-be, speaking in a tone haughty with triumph. “You are now ready for the final transformation into total unthinking subservience. Already you can feel the power of my words as your freshly conditioned mind craves to be controlled by them. My suggestions are irresistible to you, are they not?”

“No, Joanna, they are not!”

Ms LeStrand’s utterances were instantly choked off, not only by the unprecedented refusal but by a seemingly invisible hand that now gripped her vocal chords. Matt had indeed been changed but not by the Sisterhood’s machinations this day. His encounters with the brain-altering algorithms of the Paradise Wish-Fulfilment Program had unleashed a deeply-hidden latent power. Matt had first encountered it with Carla and this latest hypno-enslavement routine had swept away any residual barriers. Matt was a natural psionic: he could control other minds! During the attempted indoctrination, he had suddenly woken up to his innate ability and found himself able to block out the mesmeric intrusions with ease. The same would not be true for Sister Joanna!

“Untie me, Joanna,” Matt commanded, his voice taking on god-like status in her mind. Hardly able to believe what she was doing, her body did as it was told, untying her potential acolyte and allowing herself to be strapped into his former place. “I believe you will find this experience most enlightening Ms LeStrand, or should that be, Slave Joanna?”

Revenge was indeed sweet and Matt intended to make the most of it. Finding his way up to the control room he re-initiated the cycle and watched the self-styled Mistress try to fight her own deadly snare. Inexorably, her expression turned from horror, to fascination, to passivity and at last to entrancement. She offered surprisingly little resistance in the end. ‘Such a weak mind!’ he concluded dismissively.

Making his way back down to the chamber, he finished off with some creative touches of his own. “Welcome to Paradise, Joanna! Your mind is blank and open to my influence. My words are your only thoughts. You have no thoughts of your own. All memory of your previous life is fading away. You only have what I now choose to give you. Blank mind, Joanna. All thoughts gone. Open up to me. Submit to my will. I am your Master. You will obey me without question. You will become my personal Slave. That is your only desire. That is your life. When we next speak you will be my unquestioning slave. You will speak to me with appropriate respect and desire to do my bidding. You will address me as ‘Master’. Your old life is no more.”

He untied her bonds. “Who are you?”

“I am your slave, Master.” She looked vacantly into his eyes, devoid of independent personality or thought.

“Yes, that is what you are. What is your purpose?”

“To serve you completely, without hesitation or question.”

“Very good. Remove all your clothing and take me to the central control room.” Joanna, stripped off, then caused her boobs to dangle vertically as she bent down to remove her boots, black stockings and panties. She awaited her next command in a state of blatant undress. Matt looked her over with an admiring gaze. Down below, her dark bush concealed what looked like a very attractive slit. Nothing a razor couldn’t put right. However, such diversions would have to wait. His immediate objective was to locate Susan and find a way of shutting this whole operation down.

Once more addressing his newly-acquired minion, he commanded, “Show me the provisions you had in place for protecting yourselves from arrest.”

“Follow me, Master,” she willingly declared.

It wasn’t long before Matt, back now in the control centre, had all the personnel assembling for a meeting in a conference room, after Joanna had announced over the intercom that the Enslavement Station was being urgently evacuated due to a major security breach. His intention was to lock them all in one place and make a few phone calls. Closely monitoring the CCTV screens, he watched the twenty or so employees arrive. His face grew dark when he finally saw what he had been looking for; he turned on Slave Joanna with a furious tone. “What have you done to her, you bitches?” and began to probe her mind for an answer. He needn’t have bothered, as his unquestioning attendant readily explained it all in a few concise sentences.

Returning to the monitor, Matt issued a new instruction through the microphone. “Miss Susan …”He stopped and inwardly cursed, beginning again with, “Bimbo Suzy.” The bare-chested babe stopped walking down the corridor and looked up at the speakers. Her eyes expressed simple curiosity. “Turn to your left now and climb the stairs to the Control Room.” Suzy did as she was told.

Matt walked to the door and pulled it open. Suzy stood before him with a faint look of recognition in her eyes. “Hi,” she began. “I’m Suzy. Can I help you?” She extended her bosom as she spoke and ensured her hips were positioned an eye-catching catwalk diagonal. Matt knew what he must do. Moving forward, he placed the palm of his hand on her forehead and focused his mental energy through the point of contact directly into her mind. His inner encounter was a sort of synaesthesia, with her thoughts and general mental state being mapped out in a multi-coloured array, very reminiscent of the Gates’ re-programming display on his monitor at home. All the recent conditioning work had a unique luminescent quality that made it easily identifiable. Matt directed his concentration at these areas and willed them into oblivion.

Releasing his hand, a wave of nausea briefly engulfed him. “Matt?” came back the familiar voice of his girlfriend. “Where am I?”…

A loud commotion echoed up from the stairs nearby and uniformed figures could be seen on the CCTV screens running along the corridors.

“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, ALL OF YOU!” commanded the female officer, clad in Special Operations fatigues. She pointed an automatic pistol directly at Joanna’s chest and was flanked by two equally well-armed companions. Messing with these uninvited guests was definitely not an option. However, the expression on the officer’s face as she surveyed the group was a picture of stupefaction.

“CARLA!” exclaimed Matt incredulously.

His erstwhile colleague issued a quick instruction to her fellow team members. “Alright you two, I’ll handle this. Get downstairs and make sure no-one is harmed.” Then, turning back, she announced, “Major Carla Fergusson of the Sex-slave Eradication Corps, to be precise, Mr. Coogan. And erm… Ms LeStrand, you’re nicked! We’ve had our eye on this little organisation for quite some time but it took a spell undercover at Women’s Glamour to finally crack your modus operandi. I’m afraid your internal security protocols are not a clever as you imagined.” Slave Joanna, made no response, but Matt began to laugh, and more he laughed the more Carla caught the absurdity of it, until even Susan herself felt compelled to muster a wry smile.

EPILOGUE

It was another glorious day and Matt gave Susan a tender kiss as he arrived downstairs for breakfast. Buying this property had been a masterstroke. Its secluded cliff-top location afforded panoramic views out to sea and the island was the perfect base for his new company, immune as it was to international regulations. Universal Erotica had exploded onto the internet sex industry, quickly establishing a highly profitable reputation for quality and novelty. Best of all, though, was its unique range of mind-control programs. For a price, clients could gain access to hypno-erotic experiences that seemed, literally, to blow their minds. Access was by invitation only but demand had gone through the roof. Nothing else could compete.

Escape from Paradise Essences had been relatively simple. Having dismissed her two companions, Carla was an easy target for his newly-acquired powers of persuasion. Slave Joanna had not only revealed her private escape route but, helpfully, the means of accessing the organisation’s numbered Swiss accounts. With the resources, finally, to pursue his dreams, Matt had never looked back.

His early morning reverie was interrupted by the arrival of their outlandishly clad house-maid. Arrayed in PVC, she wore a tight lace-up corset with g-string attached that emphasised her 36D bust. Thigh-high boots with four-inch heels exercised their usual magnetic effect on the appearance of her long legs and tapped out her progress on the stone of the kitchen floor. “These letters are for you, Master.” She presented him with a tray containing the day’s mail. One small package caught his eye and he opened it up. Inside were a red bra and a note from Major Carla.

Hello Matt,

I hope this finds you well. I didn’t have your actual address but the solicitors representing Universal Erotica assured me that you would receive it.

I’m still trying to tie up loose ends in the Paradise Essences case, although I suspect that some things will remain forever a mystery. Like the reason I inexplicably decided that you could all leave the Control Room, for example. And also, I fear, identifying the numbered accounts where most of their ill-gotten gains finished up. If you can shed any light on these matters, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You know where I will be.

Regards, Carla

P.S. Any chance of getting my matching panties back?

Matt smiled broadly at the memory. Those days seemed almost like a dream. ‘I guess things could not have worked out much better,’ he mused. ‘I really did make it to Paradise!’

“That will be all, Joanna. Oh, on second thoughts, would you lay out my grey business suit, I have a plane to catch in two hours. And make sure that Susan’s toy poodles are properly exercised, will you?”

“Yes, Master.”

THE END