The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five More Easy Trances

Part 2

For this trance, I’m going to focus on making you very sleepy, and taking you very, very deep. I’m going to lead into hypnosis using a very powerful technique – one that will take you very deep, and lead naturally to a deeper level of control. You’re wanting that, aren’t you, my girl? Of course you are.

I’m going to have you blink your eyes, my girl. When I say “closed”, you will close your eyes. You will take two very deep, very relaxing breaths. With each exhale, say the word, “deeper”. Just two breaths, “deeper” on each exhale. Then you will open your eyes and read my words. Each time, you’ll find it harder and harder to open them. Harder and harder to open your eyes, because they become so relaxed, and tired, and heavy. Be very sure you understand what you’re to do my girl. Are you clear? Good, let’s proceed.

Closed

Good girl. Each time your eyes close, you become more and more sleepy and open to my suggestions.

Closed

Going deeper and deeper each time.

Closed

Going into deep hypnosis so quickly.

Closed

Deeper and deeper. So sleepy now, my girl.

Closed

Soon you will be deep, deep asleep for me.

Closed

It feels good to go deeper and deeper, my girl.

Closed

Deeper and deeper into hypnotic obedience, my good girl.

Closed

Now in a moment, I’ll have you continue to close and open your eyes. When you’re unable to open your eyes, you can stop trying. When your eyes are fully closed, and you’re unable to open them, you’ll take ten breaths, counting from ten to one. With each breath, you will repeat, “I am deep and obedient.” “I am deep,” on each inhale, “and obedient,” on each exhale. If you lose count, don’t worry, simply begin again. When you reach one, you will open your eyes, deep in hypnosis, and continue to follow my instructions. Close and open your eyes until you’re fully and deeply hypnotized and then do your counting. Go ahead and begin.

Good girl. You’re very, very deep for me, aren’t you? Did you notice how sexy it felt as your eyes grew heavier and heavier? Of course you did. Today we’re going to focus on training your body to obey me. And that sexy feeling will continue to get stronger and stronger.

You remember how we explored each part of your body in our last trance, don’t you, my girl? Today, I’m going to take control of your body, one portion at a time. You’ll feel me stroking each part of you, and as I do, my touch takes control. Are you ready to give me complete control of your body? Good girl. Go ahead and undress now, so that we can explore your body more fully. That’s right, completely undressed. Feels good to undress for me, doesn’t it, my girl?

Let’s start with your face. Feel my fingers gently stroking over your face. As you focus on that, say, “You control my face”. Good girl. Again, “You control my face”. Very good. You’ve already felt my control over your eyelids. Now, I want you to imagine me sliding a finger into your mouth, and very, very gently pulling down on your lower teeth, causing your mouth to open. Just let it happen. Feel your lower jaw being very slowly pulled open, responding to the firm but gentle pressure that I’m applying. Until your mouth is half open. Feel me opening your mouth. Half open now. And now your mouth is held in place. I control the muscles, and you cannot open your mouth, cannot close it. “You control my face.” Firmly in place, under my control. Go ahead, try to open or close your mouth. So hard, isn’t it, my girl. You feel my control firming, holding your muscles in place. Good girl. Try again; feel how I control you. Now you may close your mouth; it opens and closes when you want now.

Your neck now, my girl. “You control my neck.” When I tell you, you’ll lower your chin down to your chest. And then you’ll feel my hand at the back of your neck, holding your head in that position. You’ll count to five, a very slow count, trying to raise your head. When you try to raise your head, will you be able to? No you won’t. Only when you reach the count of five, will I relax my hand, and let you raise your head. Say your phrase, “You control my neck.” Say it again. “You control my neck.” Lower your head now, and begin your count, my girl.

It’s so erotic to feel me take control of your body one part at a time, isn’t it, my girl? Yes, more and more aroused. Feel that arousal build as we continue. You’re doing very well, my girl.

Now your shoulders. Say your phrase. That’s right, I control your shoulders. Feel the light tracing of my fingers on your shoulders, and know that I control therm. And the arms. Say it. Yes, that’s right, deep control. And the hands. That’s right. Repeat. Good girl. Your shoulders, your arms, your hands, all under my control.

You’ll experience that control right now as you hold your left arm out straight to your side. Straight out, parallel to your shoulders. Now your arm is becoming stiff. Stiff and rigid. Imagine that your arm is a steel bar. Stiff and rigid. Locked in place. It’s almost as if I’m holding your arm in position. You can imagine that I’m grasping your wrist and pulling it out straight, holding it in place. Gentle, but very firm. You can imagine that, can’t you, my girl? When you try to lower your arm, you’ll be held in place by my firm grip. Your shoulder, your arm, your hand stretched out straight, impossible to move. Try to lower your arm. Can you? No, you can’t. I’m holding it much too firmly in place. Try harder. Keep trying. Your arm is under my control isn’t it? Can you lower it without my permission? No, you can’t.

Your arm relaxes now, and you can lower it. As I exert control over each portion of your body, you feel my control deepening, strengthening. This is arousing you so much, isn’t it, my girl? Yes, it gets you so hot. You’re so deeply hypnotized, and slipping deeper and deeper under my control. What do you think it will feel like when we’ve finished going over every part of your body?

Your right arm now. Yes, out straight and stiff. Try to lower it. Try harder, my girl. Try as hard as you can. It doesn’t matter how much effort you exert, does it? No, it doesn’t. Completely under my control. You can’t move it until I allow. Not until I allow it, my girl. Stop trying, let your arm relax. Deeply relaxed now, and able to move freely. Good girl.

Now extend your left leg out straight. “You control my legs”. Keep repeating. Your leg is stiffening. It’s almost as if I’m holding it in place. Can you imagine that my hands are firmly holding you, constraining your movements? It’s only my words, yet it feels more and more real, doesn’t it, my girl? Go ahead, try to move your leg. Held by my hypnotic power, my power over you. So exciting, my girl.

You can move the left leg now, but your right leg extends out straight now and is stiffening. Very stiff, very rigid. Unable to move it. My control over you is so firm, so irresistible, my girl. You feel that more and more with each part of your body, don’t you? Keep repeating. “You control my legs.” So true now. Deeper and deeper control. Now you may relax both legs.

Feel me stroking your back now. “You control my back”. Repeat again. Good girl. Now your stomach. “You control my stomach”. Again. Good girl. Your back and stomach are stiffening, tightening, holding you upright and erect. Try to bend over now. Try to reach down and touch your feet. You can’t bend, can you? Try harder, my girl. Nothing you do can break my hypnotic control. You feel that, don’t you, my girl? It’s getting you very, very warm and moist, isn’t it? Good girl. You can bend freely now.

“You control my hips”. Again, my girl. You’re held into your seat, unable to rise. Try to get up. You know you can’t. The more you try, the more firmly my deep suggestions hold you in place. Try harder, my girl. So helpless to resist, aren’t you? Good girl. You’re free to move now.

Your breasts now, my girl. Feel my touch lightly tracing over them. Becoming so aroused as I do, and knowing that you won’t orgasm until I allow it. “You control my breasts”. Feel your nipples becoming tighter and tighter. They tingle as they tighten. You feel that happening, don’t you, my girl? And you know that anytime I want your nipples to tighten and tingle, they will respond to my control. You know that, don’t you, my girl? “You control my breasts”. And your breathing becomes more and more rapid and heavy. So aroused, my girl.

Only one part of your body left, isn’t there, my girl? You’re thinking about that right now, craving my touch. Go ahead, say your phrase. Good girl. You feel me stroking you, so warm, so moist. You won’t cum until I allow it. Say your phrase again, and feel my touch even more. You know beyond doubt that when I tell you to cum you will. Not until I tell you. So hot and sexy, isn’t it, my girl?

We’ve been over your entire body now. I control your body. You know that. Say it. “You control my body”. So very true now, isn’t it, my girl? In all your future trances, you will know beyond doubt that I completely control your body. Say it again, and feel yourself right on the edge, so ready, so needy. “You control my body”. Such a deep, deep belief now, my hypnotized girl. Begin to chant your phrase now, over and over, and feel it build your arousal even more. “You control my body”. “You control my body”. Over and over now. When I allow you to orgasm, you will continue to repeat while you cum for me.

Cum for me now, my good girl. Keep repeating. So strong, so intense. Feel yourself going deeper, and knowing more and more how deep my control is. I control your body; you have no doubt now. Keep cumming, my girl. Good girl. My very, very good girl. So deeply under my control. So wonderfully deep. Keep repeating your phrase and feeling my power over you, until you’ve finished orgasming.

When you’re done, you can relax, my girl. Very, very relaxed. Deeply relaxed. Your new phrase is there, in your mind, isn’t it my girl? It’s so sexy and exciting to know that I control your body. Before you awaken, tell me how much you love this. Go ahead and let me know how good it feels to be this deeply under my control. You love being my good girl, don’t you? And when you’ve done what I’ve told you, you can awaken, feeling very refreshed, very relaxed, very pleasant and peaceful, enjoying the thought of how much you loved this experience, and noticing how much you’re wanting your next trance.