The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Letters

She shared it on the gaming discord when the solution was “TROLL”, laughing at her own little inside joke as she posted proof of solving it in three steps. One yellow block, then two green, then all five green in one intuitive leap. She didn’t share it because it was the new fad or because it was fun. She shared because she was good at it. Better, she suspected, than most of the thirsty nerds on Discord that always teased her just because she was a girl. They took the bait.

“Okay, but if I solve it in two you have to show your tits,” one of them posted. It got a flurry of “100!” reactions. She just waited. Five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen until he finally shared his results: solved in 5. The first three attempts were a jumble of yellow before hitting two green on the fourth and bumbling into the answer on the fifth. “Oh, I wasn’t sure if you could do double letters.” Excuses. None of them were as good as she was. They didn’t have the vocabulary or the mental acuity she had. They were too busy arguing over whatever some online guide told them was the best skill rotation on an MMO, and that was only when they didn’t have their hands down their pants trying to imagine her as a slut.

“REBUS”, solved in 3. None of the nerds got it in fewer than 5. The thirstiest one even admitted he didn’t know the word. Wordle had taken over the gaming channel despite the protests of all the sweaty gamers. Nobody shared Destiny highlights or argued about best builds. They just posted their Wordle score, and she was always the best. They were in her DMs, still trying to flirt but also asking technique now. She was queen of the server, a purifying force. It was all exactly as she intended.

The game was mocking her. “SLUMP” solved in 5, her worst solve yet after a string of 4s. Some girl with an anime avatar beat her. Worse, the simp who did vampire cosplay did. He had been ever present in her DMs, and it almost seemed like he was draining her talent. He asked what words she started with, how she sorted through vowels, all the easy things that she never even considered to be real technique before. Now she was losing that technique. Yesterday she had to reuse a letter she already knew wasn’t in the solution just because she couldn’t think of more words.

She couldn’t post a solve in 5. She had a reputation to maintain. But if she didn’t post anything she risked losing control of the channel. She sat staring at the computer screen wondering how to play this. Her phone buzzed and she grinned. She picked it up, ignoring the notification and pulling up the Wordle site. Something with a couple yellows, then convert to a few greens. “Solved in 3 again!”

Sure, it was cheating, but they didn’t need to know. Doing what she wanted under false pretenses was better for them than being left to their own devices. Hell, she had earned this little bit of trickery by putting up with their constant objectification.

She was running out of devices, and the nerd in her DMs wasn’t helping. The way he talked now made her feel funny. He never asked Wordle questions anymore, and she was strangely glad because she was afraid to answer them. All he ever wanted to chat about was sex. It was on her mind too much to concentrate. It was his fault that she had lost today’s Wordle on her computer and her phone. And her ipad. And her roommate’s phone. These jerks ruined everything. That’s why she was struggling with the browser on her PS4 while failing to think about five letter words instead of cock. Wait. “C-O-C-K” Ugh! Cock wasn’t long enough. That sent her into a giggling fit for a few minutes.

Okay, words that are five letters. Words that aren’t cock. Or dick, that was too short, too. Ha. No, focus! Deep thinking time. How did she feel about cock? “A-D-O-R-E”. Five letters, green R, yellow E. This was the best start she’d had all day! Keep going. “H-O-R-N-Y”. Yellow R, she messed up. But the Y was green! She was halfway there, but she was coming up blank again.

“QUERY”, solved in 4. “This was a little tough!” she posted with a winking emoji as she wiped her mouth. She had run out of browsers to use when her friend from the DMs had come through with a genius suggestion. She could use her neighbor’s phone, the one that always whistled at her as she walked by. He even let her use it for free, but helping her figure out the wordle cost her a favor. She thought that was fair, and she was thinking about cock anyway.

“T-I-T-T-Y”, she typed, rubbing one of hers. Just a yellow I. She switched hands and squeezed the other side. “T-I-D-D-Y”. Still no luck. She thought maybe it was a sign that none of her bras fit, but apparently it wasn’t. Oh well, at least her Discord friend would like hearing about it. Ooh, speaking of things she knew he’d like to hear about, “P-U-S-S-Y”. Still no new letters. Today was hard. Like cock. Ooh, “C-O-C-K”. Dammit, still not long enough! She giggled again as one manicured hand dipped into her panties. She bit her plump bottom lip as she typed. Her friend had given her two free words, but she promised to cum if she used them. “B-I-M-B-O B-R-E-A-K”. Yellow I on the first, and a green R on the second! Everything always got better when she touched herself. She learned it was an easy way to borrow phones from boys when she ran out of wordles. One boy asked why she didn’t just clear her cookies when she asked to use his phone. She told him she didn’t want to get fat. He looked a little confused about it until she unzipped his pants.

The neighbor’s wife yelled a lot of good five letter words at her when she knocked and asked if he would help her again for a blowjob, but “B-I-T-C-H” and “T-R-A-M-P” didn’t get her any letters she didn’t already have. Oh well, the mall had boys that would help, and she needed clothes anyway. Her sandals were hurting her feet and her hoodies were getting itchy. She didn’t like fabric on her skin if she could help it. “Buy some heels, drink some cum,” she tittered in a sing-song voice as she brushed her long blonde hair. Oooh! “H-E-E-L-S”. Nothing. “D-R-I-N-K.”

“DRINK”, solved in 5. “I was busy today,” she posted alongside a kissy face and a shot of her cleavage. Now she got to go to the mall as a reward! Fucking boys was always best when it was just for fun and not for favors, anyway.

“Uhh, are you the girl that gives blowjobs—”

“YES!”

“…for phones?”

“Oh, right,” she giggled, looking over her shoulder at the array of old iphones on her countertop. She had to stop being too eager. She’d already given away three free blowies today on accident. That was three lost wordle chances! Her Discord friend helped her with the idea. He even wrote out the instructions so she could show it to boys instead of having to remember it.

1. Connect a device to the router (PW: BIMBO) and bring up the Wordle website.

2. Pick a hole.

The newest boy dutifully connected his old phone and slid it onto the counter before bending her over the couch. He was supposed to give her a five letter word to get to cum in her, but she forgot to tell him. That was the third time today. More missed opportunities.

“So I’ll just…go now?” he asked. She nodded at him, eyes focused on the phone in her hand as she played with her clit. “H-O-R-N-Y”. That was her favorite to start with. Yellow O, Yellow R. She shifted in her heels and felt his cum trickle down her thigh.

“Ooh wait! Do me a favor, what’s a five letter word?” she called after him.

“Well, favor is one.”

“I don’t need one, I need five.”

“Favor is five,” he sighed, shaking his head and closing the door as he left.

“FAVOR”, solved in 2. That was one of her best ever! She had to fuck more if those were the kind of results she could expect.

“H-O-R-N-Y.” Yellow N, Green Y.

“H-O-R-N-Y.” Yellow N, Green Y.

“H-O-R-N-Y.” “H-O-R-N-Y.” “H-O-R-N-Y.” “H-O-R-N-Y.”

“Fuuuuuck, this one is hard,” she groaned as she tossed the phone onto today’s used pile and picked up the next one. “Okay, start strong. “H-O-R-N-Y.”

She tried her third Bimbo Break of the hour after that phone. “B-I-M-B-O B-R-E-A-K.” Yellow A, just like the last two times. She pouted. She had moaned so hard for that cum that her downstairs neighbor banged on the ceiling. Even cumming harder wasn’t helping today.

She stretched and pulled her laptop into her lap, but it was no use. Her tits were so fat now that they hit the keyboard and typed gibberish before she could concentrate on another word. Having it on her lap made it harder to touch her pussy anyway. She threw it back across the couch and picked up a new phone. Forget new five letter words, she couldn’t even think of new words. Wait, her name!

“C-A-D-Y.” It wasn’t five letters. She pulled up Discord and sent her friend a picture of her tits. “My stupid name won’t wordle,” she pouted.

“I’ll give you a new name that will.”

She beamed. This is why she trusted him to think for her.

“D-A-I-S-Y”, her nails clacked as she typed in her new name, sounding out each letter through her pillowy collagen lips. A Green Y! Finally, progress. She was so happy she took a Bimbo Break and filmed it for the Discord channel. They didn’t talk about video games much anymore, just congratulated her for her wordles. She was so popular they even made a whole new channel just for her to post her titties. They didn’t get mad when she forgot and kept posting them to the arcade, though.

A boy walked through her door and leaned her back on the couch as she typed more attempts. They were still supposed to leave phones, but she had so many now that she didn’t really care. “H-O-R-N-Y.” Just the Green Y from Daisy still. He squeezed both her tits as he came. “T-I-T-T-Y.” A Green T and a Green Y! Maybe it was cumming alone that didn’t work good anymore. She would have to invite more boys over.

She tottered wearily to her bedroom at the end of the day. It was a new record for blowies and creampies, but the wordle was still unsolved and time was running out. She curled a finger into her pussy despite how sore it was and hit video call on Discord. “I need heeeeelp,” she moaned, panning the camera down to show her tits bouncing at how aggressively she worked herself.

“It’s easy, Daisy. Think about how cum tastes.”

She thought hard as she pulled out her dildo, sticking it to the headboard and backing onto it. That one was just for comfort. She needed to be relaxed and in the zone for this kind of heavy duty thinking. She selected another dildo and swallowed half, holding the base firmly and pushing it by degrees deeper into her throat. Barely allowing herself air, just like real blowjobs. Think think think. Hair being pulled, mascara running, gawk gawk until with no warning all that hot, yummy, sticky-that was it!

“TANGY”, solved in 1. This called for a Bimbo Break.