The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Fingers Of The Little Death

Tags: mc, mf

Description: Back in his college days Jeff (from the “Smooth Talking” series) was helping a friend with her final exams. She ended up learning a lot more than she’d expected to…

Copyright © 2012 by The Lycanthrope. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Permission granted to mcstories.com, mcforum.net, and asstr.org to host and archive.

Note: This is an adult fantasy. If you are under 21, please go away. If explicit sex offends you, please go away. If you are offended by frank language, please go away. The characters and settings in this story are completely fictional. If they remind you of someone or someplace, that’s a coincidence. The hypnosis technique used in this story, on the other hand, is very real. It’s something that I’ve done… let’s say “more than once.” (OK, sometimes more than once in a single day.)

* * *

“You don’t really watch this crap, do you?”

Nicole’s self-guided exploration tour of my apartment had reached my movie collection. She held up the case for Five Fingers Of Death.

“That’s a classic,” I told her. “It pretty much started the Kung Fu movie craze in America back in 1973. It came out a few months before Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon and really got things…”

“We weren’t even born then, Jeff.”

“Speak for yourself, Miss St. Cyr. I was born in 1972.” I knew that the “miss” part would tweak her feminist streak.

“That’s right. I forgot that Mr. MBA Grad Student is old. Well I wasn’t born until ’75.”

“Eh? What’s that you say? I need to turn my hearing aid up! I can’t hear as well as I could back when I was an undergrad.”

She rolled her eyes and dropped the movie on the coffee table, mumbling, “you’re an idiot,” as she plopped down on the couch.

“Maybe so, Nikki, but I’m the idiot who’s been helping you kick ass on your finals.”

“Even though you like movies with no plot and horrible overdubbing, I’m not going to argue with you on that one, Mr. Hypnosis. I still don’t get how you were able to help me with French 3. You don’t even speak French.”

“Au contraire, Nikki. I took French my freshman year of high school before I switched to Spanish for the last three years. It doesn’t really matter, though. I don’t need to speak French to help you to remember verb conjugations, grammar rules, word gender rules, and all the other things that apply to many different languages.”

“Whatever you did, it worked. And it worked in my art history class and my other classes, too.”

“I’m glad, Nikki, but I’m a little confused. You know, it’s not like I haven’t offered to help in the past. What made you suddenly decide to let me hypnotize you this semester? You seemed a little leery of it in the past.”

“I’ve just been having a hard time in some of my classes. I figured I needed all the help I could get.”

“Okay, I’ll buy that. So what are you doing here today? You’ve never wanted to come to my apartment before and it’s not like there’s anything I can do with hypnosis that will help you with your art final—it’s all your portfolio, isn’t it?”

Admittedly, my apartment wasn’t all that close to campus and she didn’t have a car, but she’d always been adamant that I hypnotize her at her dorm suite for the previous finals. In the two years that I’d known her, she’d never been to my apartment once. We always hung out at the Student Union, the library, or her dorm.

“Well, yeah, it’s my portfolio, but I’m still nervous about it and I figured that hypnosis is so relaxing that…” Nikki’s voice trailed off and she blushed.

“HAH! You’re so full of it! I know a budding hypnosis junkie when I see one. Hypnosis won’t change how the drawings in your portfolio look. You just don’t want to admit that you like the feeling of being in hypnosis.”

“No, it’s not that, Jeff! It’s just…”

“Riiiiight! Just think of all the time you’ve wasted. You could have been enjoying hypnosis and relaxing, but you were too worried that I had some den of iniquity here where I tie girls up and turn them into sex slaves…”

“NO! It’s not that, it’s Jean!”

“Your roommate? What’s she got to do with you refusing to come here for the past two years?”

“She’s why I came here today. She’s done with her finals and she and Steve are humping their brains out at the dorm to celebrate.”

“Ah. So Nikki The Chaste decided to visit my apartment for a ‘final exam’ hypnosis session that she doesn’t need?”

“Oh please! I’m far from chaste, it’s just that…”

“I know, you’ve told me a dozen times. You’re in college to study and a relationship would be too much of a distraction. Personally, I’d think that not having sex would be too distracting, but that’s just me. It still doesn’t change the fact that hypnosis won’t help your portfolio presentation, and yet you’ve come here for hypnosis.”

“Okay, I’ll admit that I like it. Does that make you happy, Jeff?” Nicole fidgeted nervously, but continued, “It relaxes me and it feels really good, okay?” Her voice faded at the end and she had a far-away look in her eyes. I wasn’t going to let her off the hook just because she’d admitted it, though.

“Poor chaste Nikki. If only you’d been brave enough to visit my hypnotic passion pit in the past. Think of all the relaxing hypnosis sessions we could have had. I could have even helped take the edge off your sexual tension and still stayed within your rules about relationships and sex. Think of all the fun you could have had making fun of my taste in movies…”

“Wait a minute! What the hell was that ‘sexual tension’ crap?”

“Nothing like a good orgasm to help you relax and release tension, Nikki.”

“What does that have to do with anything? You know the rules, Jeff. I’m not having sex with anyone while I’m in college. Not that I wouldn’t fuck your brains out—I’ve told you that before—but I’m not going to risk my GPA, so my pants are staying on and we’re just going to be friends. If I need la petit mort, I’ll take care of it myself.”

“Hmm,” I mused. “I think that’s one of the reasons why I punted on French and went with Spanish instead. There’s something wrong with a language and culture that refers to the moment of ultimate ecstasy, which is also often associated with creating a new life, as ‘the little death.’ Way too much darkness, brooding, and depression in French. Spanish is a complete party, in comparison.

“Anyway, I wasn’t talking about you getting naked. I was talking about orgasms induced through hypnosis alone. No nakey and no rubbing anything on the naughty parts.”

She looked at me in disbelief.

“Oh I am SO calling bullshit on that one!”

“Calling bullshit on what?”

“There’s no way in hell that you can make a woman have an orgasm without intimate contact, Jeff.”

“Sure there is. It’s called hypnosis. The main sex organ is between your ears, not between your legs, Nikki.”

“Nope. I’m calling bullshit. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.”

“Regardless of whether you believe me, it works. It’s very powerful.”

“Bullshit, Jeff. Sure, it might work on a nympho or some girl who can pop her cork if you blow in her ear, but a normal woman takes quite a bit of physical stimulation before she can orgasm, and the guy needs to have at least a fair idea of what he’s doing down there..”

“No intimate contact is needed at all. It’s a lot more fun with intimate contact, but hypnosis itself it enough to create very powerful orgasms.”

“Still calling bullshit, Jeff. You can’t make a claim like that and expect anyone to believe it.”

“Whether or not you believe it, Nikki, it’s still true.”

“Prove it.” That derailed my train of thought.

“Excuse me?”

“Prove it, Jeff. Prove that hypnosis can cause orgasms without touching.”

“Um, exactly how do you want me to prove that?”

“See, I knew you were full of shit! You can’t make me come with hypnosis.”

“Make you come? What happened to us just being friends and all of that?”

“In your bullshit world it wouldn’t matter, would it? You could just make me come with your magical Svengali powers and I could stay dressed the whole time. At least that’s what you claimed when you were making up this line of shit.”

“Nikki…” I took her hands in mine and gave her a serious look. “Nicole, I can and will give you an orgasm through hypnosis, if that’s what you want, but don’t you think that me giving you an orgasm will change our relationship?”

She paused a second, taking in the seriousness of my demeanor.

“Sure it would change it a little, I guess. But it’s not like we’d suddenly be dating or anything like that. And it’s not going to happen anyway, so it really doesn’t matter. I’m not an easy cork to pop. Maybe if a guy really knows what he’s doing with his tongue it happens faster, but that doesn’t matter because my clothes are staying on.”

“Do you really want to do this, Nicole? If that’s what you want, I’ll give you a hypnosis orgasm.”

“You’re pretty confident for someone who’s never even seen me in a bikini, but yes, I do want you to give it your best shot. I hope you realize that I’m never going to let you hear the end of it when you fail.”

“Fair enough,” I said. “Get yourself comfortable.” She swung her feet off the coffee table, knocking the movie onto the floor. I picked it up, noticing the title as I put it back on the table. I had an idea.

Twisting to face her on the couch, I lifted up her right hand. She looked at me with curiosity.

“I’d like to try something new,” I told her. “Even though I won’t be touching you intimately, is it okay if I touch your hand and your fingers? I don’t need to, but I just had an idea that I think might be fun.”

“Uh, sure. No sneaking in gropes or anything like that, though.”

“Of course not. So are you ready?”

She nodded.

“Trance time, Nicole.” Her eyes closed and she slumped in relaxation as the post-hypnotic trigger we’d set up at her first session took her into trance.

“Follow my voice down, Nicole. Just let it take you deeper, deeper, deeper. Sounds, thoughts, and feelings may come and go, and they only take you deeper. It feels so good to just let yourself go deeper, deeper, deeper. Following my voice down, down, down as your mind and body relax. So comfortable. So relaxed. Deeper with each breath you exhale. It feels so good to go deeper, and you do like this wonderful feeling of relaxation and deep hypnosis, don’t you?”

She nodded her head slightly.

“That’s right. It feels so good to just let go and drift, drift, drift as you sink deeper, deeper, deeper into the soft, comfortable state of deep hypnosis that you like so much. And it feels so wonderful to be in hypnosis. Such a warm, pleasant feeling.”

I gently moved her right hand toward me on the couch cushion and began stroking the back of the hand with my palm.

“And you know there are many pleasant feelings that you’ve had in your life. So many things that feel so good. Like the way that I’m gently massaging the back of your hand now. I don’t know if you’ll find yourself focusing on the pleasant feeling of me stroking your hand right now or if it will be after a few more strokes, but it is so easy to just notice how good my touch feels on your hand.”

I stroked her hand a few seconds in silence, then started lightly brushing her thumb.

“Five fingers on your hand, Nicole. Five wonderful feelings. All similar, but each unique. And as I gently stroke your thumb your subconscious mind can easily bring back a wonderful feeling. No need to think about it, your subconscious automatically knows the feeling of the greatest sexual pleasure that you’ve ever given yourself with your own hand. That feeling just comes up automatically as…”

Nikki breathed in deeply. Her face flushed and her lips parted.

“…as I stroke your thumb. That’s right. That wonderful, intense feeling of pleasure comes right back and we’re attaching it to your thumb as I stroke, stroke, stroke.”

Her breathing got even deeper and she licked her lips.

“And it feels so good as it builds up even more. Getting even closer to that wonderful release…”

I stopped stroking her thumb and was rewarded with the faintest whimper from her. I begin stroking her index finger.

“The feeling on the thumb stays there, but now your subconscious automatically brings back the feeling of the most powerful pleasure you’ve ever gotten while using a sex toy. It might be a vibrator or dildo or any toy that makes you feel good, but that wonderful feeling comes up automatically and we’re attaching it to this finger as I stroke, stroke, stroke.”

Nikki moaned and arched her back as I continued stroking her index finger. Across her body, I could see her left hand surreptitiously creeping toward the crotch of her pants. I stopped stroking her finger and reached across her to gently grasp her left hand by the wrist. I moved it onto the arm of the couch, then placed two fingers across her wrist and applied moderate pressure.

“No intimate touching by either of us, Nicole. Your hand is now restrained here. You cannot move it until I unlock it.”

I switched to her right hand, placing two fingers across her wrist and “locking” it to the couch cushion in the same way before I went back to stroking her index finger.

“And as I continue stroking your finger, the feeling, that deeply pleasurable feeling from a sex toy, comes up even stronger. The more I stroke, the stronger it gets, right there next to those intense feeling still on your thumb.”

She gasped and briefly struggled against the invisible restraints on her wrists. Her hips began thrusting instinctively. I smiled, feeling a bit smug.

“Gee, Nicole, for someone who claimed to require a lot of physical stimulation over a long time you seem very close to orgasming. We’ve only just begun, though. We can’t have you orgasming before we get to the other three fingers.”

I placed my hand on her stomach, pressed lightly, then removed it.

“I’ve just placed an orgasm block there, Nicole. The wonderful feelings can build in intensity and depth, but they can’t spread beyond this block to become an actual orgasm until I remove the block. The pleasure can build higher and higher, but you can’t orgasm until I remove the block.”

Her hips continued thrusting and she moaned. I went back to her right hand.

“Now we move to your middle finger and as you feel me stroking, stroking, stroking, your subconscious mind automatically brings up the greatest sexual pleasure you’ve ever received from somebody else’s hand. No need to think about the specific event, your subconscious knows and it brings it up strong and powerful right here on this finger. That’s right, good girl. And the more I stroke, the stronger and more intense the feelings get. Building and building, higher and higher, but the block stops you from orgasming, just letting that deep sexual pleasure grow stronger.”

Her hip thrusts were more insistent and she groaned with frustration.

“Bastard!” Nikki whispered. I ignored her.

“And now we’ll leave those deeply sexual and erotic feelings there right next to the ones on the other fingers and move to your ring finger. Yes, you feel me stroking it now, don’t you? That’s right. And you may be wondering what feelings will go on this finger. Is there another level of arousal and sexual pleasure that can go here?

“You can still feel the intense pleasures from your own hand, a sex toy, and someone else’s hand building, growing, getting stronger and deeper. And you can feel the orgasm block containing them while they grow bigger and you know that the block will keep you from orgasming until I release it, even as we now add the greatest exquisite pleasure you’ve ever experienced from a tongue onto this finger.”

She gasped.

“That’s right, Nicole, your subconscious mind has automatically brought up the most wonderful, powerful feelings of ecstasy you’ve ever experienced from someone else’s tongue, and we’re putting them on this finger. And as I’m stroking, stroking, stroking, you feel the intensity growing, growing, growing. The block keeps you from orgasming until I release it, so those wonderful sexual feelings just keep growing, along with the feelings on the other fingers.”

“Please Jeff,” she moaned.

“What, Nikki?” I asked, concerned that I may have pushed her too far.

“You know what, you fucker! Let me come!” I smiled. The pushy, demanding Nicole was still there.

“Only one more finger left, Nicole. I thought you said that it was impossible for me to give you an orgasm just through hypnosis. Now you’re begging me to let you have a hypnosis orgasm. Only one more finger left. Aren’t you wondering what I’m going to do with that finger? Isn’t it making you wonder what else I could possibly add to make that incredible sexual arousal you’re feeling go even higher?”

I didn’t wait for an answer. My improvised super-hypno-orgasm idea was working better than I’d imagined, and I was going to see it through to the end. Besides, Nikki needed to be knocked down a peg or two. I moved my touch to her little finger.

“As you feel me stroking your little finger, Nicole, you know that I was telling you the truth. You didn’t think that I could give you an orgasm through hypnosis, but now you can feel it building and building and waiting to be released. You know that it’s not a fantasy. But fantasy is where we’re going next.

“This finger gets a special feeling of pleasure. You know that the block prevents you from orgasming as your subconscious brings up the feeling of your ultimate fantasy orgasm. This is the orgasm of your secret fantasies, the ultimate ecstasy that your mind and body know you’ve always craved. It’s the deep, overwhelming, mind-blowing total sexual fulfillment that’s so much more than you ever thought was possible. And you can feel it building and growing as I keep stroking your finger. Stroking and stroking and building and growing, Nicole.”

I let go of her little finger and laid her hand flat on the cushion. Her whole body was writhing in pleasure—her hips thrusting to the rhythm of an eons-old instinct. Her wrists still remained “fastened” to the couch by restraints that existed only in her mind. I laid my hand on top of hers and began stroking all her fingers at the same time.

“And now you feel me stroking all of your fingers and all of the feelings are building together. Five ultimate orgasms adding together and getting five times bigger. They’re multiplying together and getting even bigger and bigger.”

I probably could have built it up for another minute or two, but I cared about Nikki and I didn’t want her to suffer. I took my hand off hers and pressed it to her stomach briefly.

“The block is removed. Come now, Nicole.”

She screamed. She arched backward so hard that I thought she might flip the couch over and dump us both on the floor. She thrashed in pleasure, but never moved her wrists from where they were “locked.” After what seemed like forever, she finally collapsed limply.

“Your hands are now unlocked, Nicole, free to move.”

Her left hand flopped down from the armrest of the couch, landing next to her.

“I’m going to count from one up to three and awaken you from hypnosis, Nicole. One. Two. Three. Eyes open, wide awake.”

Her eyes opened enough for her to give me a dazed look, then closed again.

“Are you okay, Nikki?”

She responded with the slightest of nods. Her lips moved, but I couldn’t hear anything. I leaned in close to her.

“What’s that, Hon?”

“Water,” she whispered faintly.

I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Sitting next to her on the couch, I helped her sit upright and held the glass to her lips as she took a small drink.

“Thank you,” she whispered, then slumped back on the couch and closed her eyes. I let her rest until she was ready to speak.

“Good God, Jeff!” Her voice was shaky. “I’m as weak as a kitten.”

“I’m sorry, Nikki. I guess I overdid it.”

“No,” she said, shaking her head back and forth before slumping back. She turned her head and stared at me for a few moments.

“Okay, you were right. Damn were you ever right!” Her voice was getting a little stronger. The expression on her face was hard to read. She closed her eyes and sighed.

“Um, Jeff?”

“Yes, Nikki?”

“Is it different if you touch me, too?”

“It can be. Touching lets me add various sensations to my hands for you to feel. My hands could feel like a thousand tongues wherever I touch you.”

She shuddered, then smiled.

“Does it have to be your hands or can you… can you do it with your cock, too?”

“I… can do both,” I answered slowly, “but why?”

“I’m going to need a few minutes to recover. While I’m doing that, you go make your bedroom presentable.” She gave me a lusty smile.

“Uh, Nicole, what happened to your rules about no sex or relationships to distract you?”

“You and your damned hypnosis orgasm happened, Jeff! Now there’s no way in hell that I can help but be distracted.”

“Distracted how?”

“I’ll go crazy knowing that orgasm exists and I’m not having them. Yeah, I’m a hypnosis junkie, but now I’m a MAJOR hypnosis orgasm junkie.”

I chuckled to myself.

“Technically, it’s not called a ‘hypnosis orgasm’ you know.”

“Why not? You said you were trying something new.”

“I was. I’d say it worked out fairly well.”

“Fairly well?!? That was a lot more than ‘fairly well,’ Jeff! What is it called?”

“I call it ‘Five Fingers Of The Little Death.’” I grinned as she groaned and looked at the case on the coffee table.

“If I could move, I’d beat you to death with that movie. Go clean up your bedroom so I can fuck your brains out.”

Pushy Nicole was back. I stood, then leaned back down and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

“Trance time, Nicole.” Her eyes fluttered closed. I positioned her hands so that they were against the sides of her hips.

“Your wrists are now securely attached to a restraint belt that’s locked around your waist, Nikki. You can’t move them until I release them after you come into my bedroom. Coming up from hypnosis now, one, two, three, eyes open and wide awake.”

She moved her arms, testing the hypnotic restraint. Her wrists stayed securely on her hips.

“That is so HOT!” Lust blazed in her eyes.

“Yes it is. It also means that you can’t use your hands to help you get off the couch. I want you fully recovered when you come into my bedroom. That way we can see just how much ecstasy your hypnotized body and mind can take.”

I turned and headed toward the bedroom.

“Are you going to release my hands when I come in, Jeff?”

I didn’t turn around.

“I wasn’t planning on it.”

I heard her moan as I was closing the bedroom door behind me.

~end~