The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fitting Room:

I always shopped at the same department store and the same little Asian woman followed me around each time saying, “Are you ready to pay? I will take you at this register.”

Normally I stopped in on my way home from work and quietly tolerated her badgering me about closing up but I was not in the best of moods after a particularly rough board meeting. Instead of going to the bar for a drink I had gotten in the habit of stopping at the high-end department store and buying myself something expensive.

Catching me in a mood I looked at my watch and in a harsh tone I said, “You don’t close for another ten minutes. I want to try these pants on before I buy them. I will go try them right now so you can close up and go home.”

She said, “I am not trying to be rude sir. Some of us have a life.”

I said, “Your insinuation that I do not have a life is rude.”

The woman replied, “You are right. Please accept my apology and take as much time as you need in the fitting room.”

I went inside in the fitting room and had just gotten my clothes off when I heard a key to the door and then the door swung open. I said, “Do you mind? I am naked!”

She said, “Yes I see that. Okay, I will take it.”

Grabbing the pants I was about to try on I held them up in front of me to cover my nakedness and I said, “Isn’t that my line? I hold up the pants and tell you I will take them. What are you going to take?”

She said, “You. I will take you.”

Then grabbing the pants from my hands she said, “But I will take those first.”

I looked at her name tag and said, “Look Yin, I am not only going to file a complaint with the store manager and have you fired but I am seriously contemplating suing your ass.”

She said, “Mistress Yin to you. And you will not be suing my ass you will be on your knees kissing it. You are standing naked in front of a beautiful Asian goddess and you are threatening to complain?”

I honestly had not given her that close a look so I stopped momentarily to look at her. She was a bit older but still had a beautiful complexion and soft inviting almond eyes. Her lips were full and red and she was fairly petite. I actually preferred women with a bit more meat on them but her frame would not have carried weight well so I decided she was actually quite attractive. I said, “Look Miss Yin, I think you are beautiful but this is highly irregular.”

She corrected me said, “Not Miss Yin, Mistress Yin. A mistress is a woman who has authority, control, or power.”

I said, “You work in a department store. How much authority do you think you have?”

In a very authoritative voice she said, “Silence! You will not talk your way out of this. Now I want it to grow. Just picture yourself kneeling as you kiss my ass and beg me to allow you to lick my pussy. That’s right my pet, you cannot push that image from your mind and as you think about kneeling before your mistress your penis betrays you and grows on my command.”

Even as I said, “That’s ridiculous.” I had a clear vision in my head of Yin standing naked in front of me with me kneeling at her feet kissing her butt. The next thing I knew I was rock hard and I felt embarrassed at my inability to control my own responses.

She said, “Mistress Yin sees you are turning red. You are embarrassed at the control I have over your thoughts and your body. It is perfectly normal for a man to submit to a powerful goddess and you should not be ashamed.”

Instead of being shocked or dismayed at the comment that she had control over my thoughts and my body I only felt a sense of relief that it was normal and that I need not be ashamed. Like a fool I even let her know what I was thinking by saying, “It is?”

She said, “Of course it is perfectly normal. You said you find me to be quite beautiful. Do you think my eyes are beautiful?”

I looked into her eyes and felt very at ease with her growing control over me and said, “Yes, they’re stunning.”

She said, “Yes Mistress Yin, they’re stunning.”

I replied, “Yes Mistress Yin, they’re stunning.”

Yin then said, “This room is rather chilly but as you gaze into my eyes you can feel that hot is cold and cold is hot. Hot is cold and cold is hot. Say it with me. Hot is cold and cold is hot.”

This seemed like a scene from some B movie but to my utter surprise I repeated, “Hot is cold and cold is hot.”

More surprising to me than speaking as I had been instructed was the detectable change in my skin’s perception of temperature. I had been cold since I removed my clothing with the temperature somewhere around 65 degrees. Now I suddenly felt very comfortable.

I was still repeating “hot is cold and cold is hot” when she said, “Your eyes are falling into my eyes and you feel as if you are being swallowed up into my very being. Just continue to look deep into my eyes and picture yourself kneeling at my feet. You stand in the presence of a goddess and you cannot resist my power.”

The air conditioning was running and there was an annoying sound track playing but that all seemed to fade into the background. As I stared into her eyes they seemed to grow in size and stature but as I tried to focus on how beautiful they were all I could really see was an image of me kneeling in front of her. It was a powerful image and it made me feel the authority and control she had mentioned earlier. Again she said, “Yes, just let go and accept that you have fallen victim to my goddess powers. Do you know what a mistress calls the men that serve her?”

I said, “No Mistress Yin.”

She said, “They are called a slave. As you stare deeper and deeper into my eyes you can see clearly now how much joy it would bring you to submit to me completely and accept your fate to be my slave. Wouldn’t it?”

What she said went against everything I believed. I was on the leadership team at a Fortune 1,000 company and hundreds of employees followed my directives. I was accustomed to being in charge and I was sure I was nor would I ever become someone’s slave. At least that was what I had thought before that moment where I found myself falling into her eyes. My nakedness, my erection, my inability to think about anything but kneeling at her feet and even the ease in which I called her Mistress Yin seemed to conflict with my original perception of myself. From deep inside my very core came an answer and as soon as it left my lips I knew it to be true. I replied, “Yes Mistress Yin, it would bring me great pleasure.”

Yin said, “I only know you as Mr. Gage as do the other sales associates. But you and I will be on a mistress slave basis when we are not around people and a first name basis when we are so be a good slave and tell me your first name.”

I said, “Yes Mistress, my first name is Jeff.”

She said, “Well Jeff I am happy to hear you say it would bring you great pleasure to be my slave but let me tell you something. Your pleasure does not factor into our relationship. I am the goddess and you are the slave. You will receive pleasure if I feel like giving it to you. Likewise, you will give me pleasure when I feel like receiving it. Do you see a pattern slave? Your pleasure and my pleasure is at my discretion. Is that clear slave?”

Somehow this woman had tapped into a side of me I did not even know existed. I was so aroused from this experience that my mind refused to put up any kind of protest. I simply replied, “Yes Mistress.”

She said, “You are in a light trance now slave but I wish to take you deeper. What have you been thinking about since I first stepped into the fitting room?”

Obviously she knew the answer since she had put the idea in my head but saying it seemed to reaffirm to her that she was truly in the dominant role and seemed to reinforce my new position in my mind as well. I said, “I have seen myself kneeling at your feet and kissing your ass.”

She said, “Then it is time to fulfill your fantasy and allow you to kiss it. When your lips meet my skin your eyes will close and you will fall into a deep hypnotic sleep. You will remain kneeling and will be blissfully unaware of everything except my voice. Now kneel and kiss my ass.”

Yin turned her back to me, pulled her pants down and bent over. I fell to my knees and kneeling just as I had imagined I kissed her butt knowing full well what would happen next. My eyes slammed shut and I felt myself fall into a deep peaceful abyss. Then her voice that seemed so far away and yet so prominent said, “You are more submissive than I thought. I had expected a bigger fight but I guess I should not be surprised. You big power hungry execs are under so much stress and are so tired from telling other people what to do all day that you quite easily fall for the first powerful dominant female that wields her feminine powers on you.”

She bent over and speaking softly said, “You belong to Mistress Yin now. I hardly think the proper place for enslaving a man is the fitting room from my former employer. I propose and I am sure you will accept that I drive your car to your house so I can render you even more helpless than you are now. You will need to dress and lead me to your car and then we can discuss how the drive itself will deepen your trance even further. Stand up, open your eyes and get dressed slave. Your hard on will subside now so you can follow me out of the store.”

As we left the dressing room a man came up to us and said, “Yin, why is this customer in here after hours?”

Yin held up her middle finger and said, “Go screw yourself. I quit. Jeff here is my new sugar daddy. I am sure we will be back to shop so I would be nice to me from now on.”

The store manager stood with his mouth half open waiting for me to say something but I felt like the whole exchange was a dream and that I was walking on clouds. She took my hand and said, “Come with me Jeff.”

We went to my car and she reached into my pocket and said, “I am taking your keys. I want you to activate the GPS on your phone and have it take us to your house. Then you will climb into the passenger seat and as soon as you fasten your seatbelt your eyes will close and you will fall ten times deeper into your trance than you were before I took you from the fitting room.”

I was barely aware of the voice on my phone giving Yin directions. She reached over and put her hand on my crotch and said, “Rock hard. So hard it makes you uncomfortable.”

Suddenly it slammed into the top of my pants and was full that it hurt. She said, “Each time we hit a bump you will count out loud. When you hit ten and each time we hit another interval of ten you will cum in your pants. That means you will orgasm on ten, on twenty, on thirty and so on until we get to your house. Each time you cum you will fall ten times deeper under my control. For your sake I hope you live close.”

The car hit the first nine bumps and I counted out loud each time. Yin laughed and said, “Uh-oh, I see a bump coming up.”

We hit the tenth button and I let out a barely audible number ten as I gasped for air. My pants were soaked and then she reached over and touching my crotch again, “So hard for Mistress and so uncomfortable as you go deeper and deeper. Just let go and relinquish all control to Mistress.”

I had barely finished soaking my pants and it sprung back to life at her command just as we hit the next bump. I wanted to beg her to stop because I could feel her swerving the car from time to time just to hit a bump but I was unable to say anything except counting out loud. After my fourth orgasm my body writhed in a mix of misery and pleasure before the comforting words on the GPS said, “You have arrived at your destination.”

My body was shaking and my mind felt more alert than ever. I thought to myself that I must have snapped out of the trance from hitting the bumps or busting one so many times but I quickly found out I was wrong. She said, “It is time to awaken and embrace your new life. When you leave this house you are the power hungry executive you have always been. But when I call you, text you, email you or if I should choose to send smoke signals to you; as long as you know it is me you will obey. Of course when you see me in person you will know that you belong to me. You fell victim to my female prowess and allowed yourself to be hypnotized and enslaved and you know you are mine. When I count to five and touch your forehead you will awaken.”

Yin counted to five and touched my forehead and I said, “That was incredible. I could not stop myself from cumming.”

She said, “Hmm. You think that is incredible? I can do that to you now without even hypnotizing you.”

I started to plead and said, “Please Mistress, my body cannot handle another one.”

She said, “So hard for your mistress. So hard you cannot stand.”

I was so suddenly so hard that my knees buckled and I fell at her feet. She said, “I love when you grovel at my feet. Cum for me.”

I could not stop myself and I went another time as Yin towered over me chuckling. Then she said, “I like the Mercedes SLK you have in the garage. It’s mine now. Then again, everything you own is mine now. Isn’t it slave?”

I said, “Yes Mistress.”

She said, “Now stand up and stay hard for me.”

I went hard again and hoped she would not make me orgasm again. She took my erection in her hand and said, “This is your leash slave. Now follow me into the house. You have had several orgasms and I have not had any. You have some catching up to do.”

As she led me into my house I eagerly followed and said what would be a very common saying in our house from that day forward. I said, “Yes Mistress, as you wish.”