The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fit For A Queen

By Sammynona

Lisa Minnow, professor of archeology and famed world traveler, shrieked like a little girl as she barely managed to duck under a buzz saw. The whirling blade had nearly clipped off her long ponytail, and yet Lisa didn’t have time to appreciate her near miss before more saws extended from the walls and floor of the temple passageway. It took all her gymnastic skills to leap and dive and dodge the saws until she finally made it out of the hallway, collapsing with relief in a huge, round chamber.

Just as her heart was starting to relax Lisa was startled all over again by the sharp crack of gunshots coming from the passageway.

“Are you shooting at the blades?” Lisa shouted incredulously.

“Well how the fuck else am I supposed to stop them?” Renata shouted back with her faint French accent. “How did these ancient assholes even build buzz saws anyway?”

“Well the principle would still remain the same utilizing simple machines to—”

Another gunshot cut her off, and Lisa saw a burst of sparks as one of the saw blades shattered to pieces. “I don’t need another lecture! I need you to shut these things off so I don’t get decapitated!”

“You could just dodge them,” Lisa muttered under her breath, not that Renata would care. Her ‘partner’ on this expedition into the tomb was more the type to blast something apart than use finesse. It was like excavating dinosaur bones with dynamite. In truth Renata was the last person Lisa expected to ever work with, but the crazy French mercenary was the only person dumb enough to follow her down into the sunken tomb. Together they just might have a chance to recover the famed Domina Statue, relic of ancient queens.

If Renata didn’t blow the temple apart first, that is.

“Fuck this, I’m throwing a grenade.”

“Don’t you dare!” Lisa roared. “I’ve almost got it.” There was a stone panel beside the passage doorway, with a series of colored gems and slots to place them in. The puzzle was child’s play for Lisa’s intellect. The only difficult part was the constant worry that at any second Renata might make good on her threat to simply lob a grenade in a structurally fragile thousands of years old temple.

But in no time she slid the last gem in place, and the shrill whirring of the saw blades slowed. They slid back into the walls, and a few seconds later a very sour looking Renata emerged. She still held both of her impractically large pistols in each hand, fussing over a cut in the sleeve of her red leather jacket.

“This was my favorite jacket too.”

“Just be grateful you weren’t hurt, Renata.”

The mercenary rolled her beautiful green eyes. “I bet you expect me to be grateful or something.”

“A modicum of gratitude wouldn’t be out of line.”

“Fine, fine. Once we get back to camp I’ll let you go down on me.”

Lisa’s cheeks went bright red as she scoffed. “Please. If you wanna show gratitude then you should be the one going down on me.”

Renata merely batted her eyes and cooed. “Aww, but you’re so good with your tongue, princess.”

It had been a mutual hatred from the first moment they met. Lisa and Renata argued about every small thing. She could hardly get Renata to stick to a plan or cooperate even when their lives were on the line. Part of Lisa still expected Renata to double cross her and leave her for dead down in the ancient tomb.

But also Renata was gorgeous with her killer smile and scarred, muscled physique. So maybe she shouldn’t have been so surprised when they started sleeping together. The only trouble was that, like every other part of the expedition, Renata seemed to believe she was calling the shots in bed too.

Lisa’s frustration simmered as she turned on her flashlight and examined the huge chamber around them. “I went down on you last time, so it’s your turn to reciprocate. It’s only fair.”

“Who says anything about fucking is fair?” Renata chuckled, even as she kept her guns ready for the next deadly animal or cursed statue to come charging at them. “Besides, shoving your head between my thighs is the only way I know to make you stop rambling about historical nonsense.”

“Maybe if you’d listened to my ‘rambling’ you wouldn’t have triggered every single trap in this temple and nearly killed us a dozen times already.”

“I did not trigger every single—” There was a soft click as Renata’s voice cut out. Lisa spun around to see Renata standing in the center of the chamber, with one of her boots planted on a clearly marked tile. Renata stepped back, expression neutral as the marked tile slowly slid down into the floor. “You’re going to say that was my fault, aren’t you?”

Suddenly the chamber filled with light. Glowing blue gemstones shone in a mosaic pattern along the ceiling, constellations resembling the figures of several powerful women. The ancient queens of a lost empire, said to be able to subjugate all enemies and make them kneel in submission before them. Despite the threat of danger Lisa quickly pulled out her camera to take several pictures, refusing to miss the chance to document the discovery.

Besides, she would let Renata handle whatever trap her mistake just triggered. The mercenary stood firm and held her twin guns out, ready to fire at the first thing that moved.

At the opposite end of the chamber a spotlight appeared. The cone of bright blue light illuminated a massive throne carved right into the stone wall, too large for any person to properly occupy. And seated upon the huge throne, looking small and unassuming, was a two foot tall black statue, carved into the shape of a regal, curvy woman.

“The Domina Statue,” Lisa whispered with wonder.

Renata snorted. “That puny thing?”

“Be grateful it’s small enough for us to carry it. Would you rather be lugging a massive statue back through the temple?”

“Fair. I was just expecting something… grander.”

“You just don’t appreciate the craftsmanship of ancient relics.” Lisa ran over to the statue, keeping a trained eye out for more traps. Curiously, the area around the throne appeared perfectly safe. Even the throne itself appeared solid, without even a booby trap in case the statue was removed. Apparently whoever had safeguarded the tomb had been confident that any intruders would have been dispatched by the other traps already.

Lisa knelt down to admire the statue properly. It truly was a wonder. The ancient skill that had gone into carving the piece was a marvel to behold. Such a relic deserved to be on display in a museum for all to appreciate. Sadly, Lisa had no choice but to sell it to a private buyer for a fortune; trekking the world for history rewriting discoveries wasn’t cheap, after all. Especially since Renata was getting half of her hard-earned fortune.

But for right now, the Domina was all hers to admire. From it’s shapely figure to the strange runes carved into it’s chest to it’s glowing blue eyes.

Lisa blinked. The strange glow she thought she’d glimpsed in the statues eyes was gone. It must have just been a trick of her imagination. A flight of fancy, believing that the statue was as cursed as all the legends said.

“Grab the little bitch and let us go already,” the French mercenary huffed. “The sooner we get back to the hotel the sooner I can be riding your face, princess.”

As much as Lisa protested, she did enjoy how fragrantly Renata wanted her. To have such an athletic, deadly woman eager to have her way with her was exciting in a way that the sheepish professor could have only fantasized about. While Lisa would have preferred being in charge in the bedroom more often, she had found herself enjoying being talked down to and used by Renata.

But suddenly, in that moment, Lisa only felt furious.

Renata thought she could speak to her that way? Lisa wouldn’t let such an offense slide any longer. She stood tall and turned to stare down her nose at Renata, the huge throne stretching behind her and giving her an air of authority. “You will not be riding my face,” Lisa said, surprised at the venom in her voice. “From now on, I will be riding your face. Or better yet, I’ll have your face stuffed into the mattress as I use you.”

The shock on Renata’s face was delicious. But then the mercenary ruined it by chuckling, as if she thought this was a game.

“You’re welcome to try, but I haven’t met a woman I couldn’t pin down in—” Renata’s voice dried up as her eyes met Lisa’s. Shock filled her face as she stood there gaping in silence. Lisa had no way of knowing that Renata was staring at the icy blue light that was now glowing within her eyes. So while Renata was distracted, Lisa took the chance to take charge.

“You will do as I say, for once,” declared Lisa. She made her way to Renata with long, confident steps, never breaking eye contact. “You will respect me the way I deserve. And you will use your mouth to properly apologize for ever daring to speak to me as you just did. Do you understand?”

Renata shivered where she stood. The pale blue light of the room made Renata look… weaker. Regarding the other woman Lisa wondered how she had ever allowed Renata to disrespect her in bed. A mistake she would never make again.

“I said do you understand?”

Renata had been staring at her, transfixed by her eyes, but now she shook awake. “I… I understand.”

“You will be a good girl from now on, won’t you Renata?”

There was a tremor of indignation on Renata’s face. Lisa held a firm gaze on her and watched as Renata actually wilted right before her. The normally strong woman slumped, before sheepishly replying, “I will… be a good girl.”

An incredible feeling washed over Lisa. Why had she never known being in charge would feel so good? It was a wonder she hadn’t taken charge of Renata before. Or any of her past lovers. It simply felt so right to be in control. To have another woman obey her. And why shouldn’t they obey her?

Lisa ran a hand over her chest and felt her racing heart. She let out a low moan as the truth hit her. That this was how things should be. That she should be treated like a queen. Which was only fitting, since they were in a throne room fit for a queen like her.

Not wanting to waste a moment, Lisa pointed a finger to the floor. “Kneel.”

Renata gasped in surprise, even as her body instantly fell to the floor to obey. Lisa unzipped her khaki shorts and slid them off, along with her soaked panties. She hadn’t even realized how wet she’d gotten seeing Renata so cute and submissive like this.

“Something… somethings wrong…” whimpered Renata.

“Of course somethings wrong. You’re not worshipping my cunt like you’re meant to.”

Renata shuddered, taking too long to obey, so Lisa reached out and grabbed the back of her head, shoving Renata’s face between her thighs. Once she was in her proper place Renata quickly obeyed, licking and teasing at Lisa’s pussy just the way she wanted. As if she already knew this was her purpose too.

Lisa threw back her head, blue light shining in her eyes. Yes, this was right. This was how her life was meant to be. Not just Renata, but others should be kneeling and serving her as well. Once she sold the Domina statue she would be rich and could lead a life of luxury.

A strange urge took over Lisa’s mind, and she shook her head.

Actually, why should she sell the Domina? It was a work of beauty. Fit for a queen to own. Lisa decided to keep the statue for herself. After all, if she wanted for anything she would simply take it. It was her right. Whatever she desired she need only demand, and the world would obey her. Everyone would-

Suddenly the blue light faded from Lisa’s eyes. She blinked rapidly as the strange confidence fizzled out. Lisa fixed her glasses and looked down in shock to find Renata eating her out. Why were they messing around like this in the middle of a mission? Lisa could faintly remember that she was the one to slide down her shorts and order Renata to eat her out. Though why would Renata obey a ridiculous command like that?

Renata’s lips sucked at Lisa’s clit, and the shock of pleasure snapped her out of her panicked thoughts. Lisa leapt back, tripping over the shorts at her ankles and falling down onto her bare ass.

The other woman remained kneeling, licking at the air with an absent expression, as if she were asleep.

“Renata!” Lisa shrieked.

Finally Renata snapped out of her daze too. She stared down in complete surprise at the half dressed Lisa on the floor in front of her. Then she licked her lips, brow rising even higher.

“Was I just… eating you out?”

“Um, yes. I think something is very wrong here.”

Renata shut her eyes, the way she did when she was thinking hard on something. “There was something… about your eyes. They were glowing.”

“My eyes were glowing?”

“Yes, and I just… had to listen to you. Like I was obsessed.”

Lisa looked back over her shoulder at the Domina statue, so small upon it’s throne. Although, not quite as small as before. Perhaps it was being down on the floor, but to Lisa the statue almost appeared to have grown, though only slightly so.

“The Domina statue was said to always belong to powerful queens. Only what if it was the other way around?” Lisa gulped at the impossible theory she was about to give, but what other explanation was there for her actions just now? “What if the Domina has a power to turn anyone into a queen? That the statue makes others obey them?”

“Then I think it would be perfect for me,” Renata purred, her voice surprisingly close. A firm hand took hold of Lisa’s ponytail, twisting it and forcing Lisa to look back at her. Renata stood over her, the mercenary’s eyes shining with icy blue light. And in that moment Lisa felt so small and powerful, shrinking under the glow in her eyes. “The Domina is mine,” declared Renata.

Lisa nodded. She couldn’t disobey her. Wouldn’t know how to disobey such a woman. It was impossible.

Renata kept a tight hold on Lisa’s hair and used her other hand to stroke Lisa’s chin, lifting her up off the floor. “You are mine too.”

Again Lisa nodded. Her words were the truth. It was pointless to even consider not belonging to Renata now. So when Renata lifted up her shirt and bra to expose her breasts, there was nothing for Lisa to do but lean in and worship them. To worship the chest of her owner. Her queen.

“Such a good slut you are. I always knew you would be a good slut for me.”

“I’m your good slut,” Lisa moaned against Renata’s breasts.

“You were made to worship powerful women.”

“Made… to… worship… power…” Lisa was sucking at a nipple, gasping out each word between breaths.

“And I’m the most powerful woman in the world. I should have anything I want. I can’t take whatever I desire. No one can stop me.”

Lisa distantly listened to Renata’s rant. If she could think clearly she would have seen how similar it was to her own thoughts under the statue’s influence. But just as Renata was lost in dreams of power, Lisa was lost in the pure bliss of serving her queen. Every kiss upon those tits was an act of service to the woman that ruled her. She could have gone on kissing at her perfect breasts for eternity.

“I can defeat anyone in my way. I’ll conquer them all. I’ll… I’ll…” Renata shuddered. “Oh fuck, it happened to me.”

Lisa kept suckling at a tit, not sure what Renata was going on about.

“The statue can fuck with our heads. It made me act just as crazy as you.” Renata moaned, and Lisa felt a hand resting lovingly on her head. “Mhm. Though, you do look cute sucking on my tits.”

Cute? Lisa’s focus sharpened. Renata would dare to call a queen cute?

As punishment Lisa bit down on Renata’s nipple, not hard, but enough to make the other woman yelp. While she was distracted with the pain Lisa managed to jump Renata and pin the stronger woman to the ground. It only took one look for Renata to realize she’d lost. Lisa glowered down at her conquest with glowing blue eyes beneath her glasses.

“You will show your queen respect. Understood, slave?”

It was amusing to watch Renata resist. Such a strong, muscled woman, rendered powerless by her. After all, Lisa was the one with the true power. With the right to rule. Eventually Renata’s will broke, and she meekly stopped struggling, her glazed over eyes staring into Lisa’s. “I understand, my queen.”

“You are my slave. Say it.”

“I am your slave, my queen.”

“Much better.” Lisa threw off the rest of her clothes, before planting her cunt down over Renata’s face. “You’re hardly a fitting throne for a queen, but you will do for some entertainment.”

Renata mumbled something, but judging by the vacant gleam in her eyes it wasn’t worth the queen’s time to hear. Instead Lisa planned her conquest of the world. Making the other professors at her university submit to her. She would get tenure for sure now. But Lisa felt that she was thinking too small.

With her new attitude and power Lisa could make every museum deliver their greatest treasures to her as tribute. She deserved everything the world had to offer. And somehow she knew with the Domina statue at her side that she would get everything she wanted.

When Lisa turned her attention to the statue she was surprised to find that it had grown. It was now nearly the size of her, with the carved features having grown even more intricate and life-like. It now resembled a real woman, with a voluptuous figure carved out of pitch black stone. There was even a distinct face carved into the statue, lips caught in a smirk and it’s eyes glowing with a pleased blue light.

That blue light in it’s eyes. Just like the light that had been in Renata’s eyes under it’s influence. The same light that must be in her eyes now.

“It really is controlling us,” Lisa gasped in wonder. She hadn’t remembered being under it’s spell the first time, but now Lisa was keenly aware of just how wonderful it was to be riding Renata’s face like this. To sit upon her head like a queen upon her throne. Did the statue give her such greed and pride that she wanted to rule the world? Or had those wild ambitions always been buried in her heart?

“Renata, we need to figure out a way out of this place. Before it takes over—”

But Renata, still trapped between Lisa’s thighs and eating her out, looked up at Lisa with eyes filling with blue light.

“Oh no,” was all Lisa could mutter, before she felt her strength drain. She was so much lesser than before. In her heart she felt her insignificance. Her need to serve the woman that was underneath her. Not just a slut for Renata to use, but a slave meant to serve.

Lisa offered her queen no resistance as Renata threw her off. She slid to the floor limp as a doll, waiting to be played with. And Renata wasted no time in using her.

“You would call me a slave?” she hissed, anger clear. Renata easily pushed Lisa’s legs apart, sliding two fingers deep into her eager pussy. “You are my slave. It is all you’re suited for. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, my queen. I am your slave.” Lisa didn’t even think to resist. It was actually a relief to declare herself a slave. No more thinking or worrying for her. Only a slave to be used as it’s owner saw fit. And right now her owner saw fit to finger fuck Lisa, to squeeze desperate moans out of her like she were an instrument.

“Cum for me, slave.”

Lisa had only been approaching the edge of a climax, still not there, but at Renata’s command the orgasm flooded through her. She all but melted to the floor, empty eyes staring up at her queen above her.

A queen who would melt just as easily if Lisa had the Domina’s favor.

The realization hit like a lightning bolt. The blue light faded from Renata’s eyes, and Lisa felt the strength filling her empty mind.

Still dizzy from cumming so hard, Lisa could only barely lift her head to say, “Cum, slave.”

And above her Renata shook like she’d been shocked. She moaned and mewled, eyes crossing as she slumped over in orgasm, writhing on the floor.

That was right. Renata was the slave. She was the queen. Lisa forced herself up from the floor. The game was clear now. The Domina was searching for a worthy owner. It was pitting them against each other, and only one would be allowed to leave as the queen.

It was a fight Lisa refused to lose.

“You’re my slave, Renata. It’s where you belong. Use those muscles to serve me. Be my bodyguard. My throne. My fucktoy. It’s your duty to serve your queen.”

Lisa was up on her knees now. She felt the blue power of the Domina statue glowing in her eyes. Her words would be sinking deep into Renata’s head, remaking her. If she sunk the mercenary deep enough then Renata would never have her next turn.

Only it was then that Renata rolled off the ground, springing up at her with crisp blue energy filling her eyes. Startled, Lisa flinched back as Renata spoke.

“You’re the one meant to serve, Lisa. Such a good little slut in bed, so eager to please me. It’s where you belong, slave. Using that big mind of yours to take care of any problem I have. And using your lovely body to pleasure me. You were made to serve, slave.”

Even with the Domina’s power filling her, Lisa felt the words brand themselves into her mind. She would be a good slave. She could be a great slave. But so could Renata.

Lisa forced all of the power within her into her gaze, pushing back against Renata.

“You deserve to be the slave. You’d be such a perfect slave, Renata.” She rallied as she saw Renata shiver with need and bite her lip. “Just give in. You know where you belong.”

“And you belong at the feet of your queen,” Renata shot back, though her voice was shaky.

Both women knelt before the other, glowing eyes locked together as they stood nose to nose in a battle of willpower.

“You are the slave!”

“You are the slave!”

As they shouted back and forth, neither of them noticed the still growing Domina statue. It towered above them, taller than any human and now fitted to match the enormous throne. The statue stretched out with new legs, ran it’s hands over it’s restored body. So long since it had been able to absorb the will of others and assert itself. And now that the Domina was herself once again, she absorbed the energy she had gifted back from the pair of intruders. A small amount of dominance in each, kindling to ignite their full desires. Desires that the Domina could feast upon as power.

Lisa and Renata kept asserting that the other was a slave, their voices slowly draining of energy as the blue light in their eyes faded. Their shoulders sagged, their arms hung limp at their sides, and it was all they could do to hold their heads up to keep staring into each other’s eyes.

“You’re a slave,” Lisa mumbled, too determined to notice how empty her own head felt.

“You’re a slave,” Renata muttered back, her eyes glassy and unfocused.

All at once, Lisa felt her will break. She’d lost. Renata spoke the truth. With a sense of surrender, Lisa finally admitted, “I’m… a slave.”

Only instead of gloating, Renata smiled with the same sense of relief as she repeated, “I’m a slave.”

Lisa crinkled her brow at her. “N-no, I’m the slave.”

Renata stared at her confused. “But… I’m a slave. You were right.”

“No, I’m a slave. I’m too weak to be a queen.”

“I’m too weak too,” replied Renata, and Lisa finally noticed that the other woman was just as naked and defeated as she felt.

“So that means… neither of us are queens?”

Renata chuckled weakly. “I guess. I only know I’m a slave. Meant to serve.”

“I’m a slave too,” Lisa said, knowing the truth of her words down to her very soul. The pair of slaves looked at each other and laughed. “So what do we do now?”

“I guess we need a queen,” Renata said with a shrug.

Suddenly a booming voice filled the chamber. A husky voice of sweet authority. As the voice washed over Lisa and Renata they shuddered in pleasure, instantly submitting.

“I believe I will claim you two beautiful slaves,” the Domina statue stated. She leaned forward in her throne, her jet black lips peeled back into a smirk. “I’ve been asleep for so long, and could use a pair of attendants to see to my every need.”

“I—” Lisa could not believe it. Not that the Domina statue was real, but that she would be lucky enough to have a queen before her just as she realized that she was a slave meant to serve. It must have been fate. Grateful tears in her eyes, Lisa bowed her head to the floor. “I will serve you, Domina. Please let me be your slave.”

“Me too!” Renata cried, throwing herself forward into a bow. “I’ll be your slave, Domina. Anything you want.”

“I had a feeling you two would be eager to please.” The Domina extended a huge hand out to each of her new slaves. The women crawled forward to embrace the giant hands. Her palms were as big as their chests, and the slaves felt the large fingers caressing them, exploring their bodies. The touch of their queen was the greatest sensation either slave had ever known. “You two shall serve me.”

“Yes Domina!” the slaves cried in shared ecstasy.

“You will fuck me whenever I desire.”

“Whenever you desire!” Lisa cried, already cumming as a large finger rubbed against her pussy.

“You will go out into the world and claim others to join my service. Conquering anyone I command.”

“I’ll break anyone you want!” Renata cackled, eyes rolling back as she came again and again. “Say the word, I’ll do anything!”

“We will get to that soon. For now, love me. Worship me. Feed me your submission.”

“Yes, Domina!” Lisa and Renata crawled to their enormous queen, surrendering every inch of their bodies to her. They surrendered their minds, allowed every thought in their heads to become obsessed with serving their new queen. They even gave every shred of their souls in worship.

The Domina fed off of them, and gave pleasure in return. She would treasure her new slaves, as she treasured all who had served her before. They would give the Domina the world, so they would know a life of endless pleasure and service. All Lisa and Renata knew in their enslaved minds was just how happy they were to have discovered such a loving queen within the ancient tomb.