The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 6: A Time to Learn

The room was dark. Maybe it wasn’t even a room, but it was definitely dark, or maybe it was just big. The walls were black, or maybe the walls were so far away that they appeared black…or maybe there were no walls. The room, space, whatever, seemed infinite, yet claustrophobic. There was no wind, but a fog was shrouding the floor. There were no lamps, but there was light enough to see.

“Hello?” Heather called out. There was no response, not even an echo. “HELLO!!” Silence. “Anyone there?” she said softly, mostly to herself. She shivered, but it wasn’t because she was cold.

‘Am I dreaming?’ she thought to herself. ‘Then again, if I’m dreaming, how would I know it was a dream? Get a grip, Heather. This isn’t the Matrix!’

“Hello.”

Heather spun around at the sound of the voice. It came from a small child, maybe seven or eight years old. He had a face that seemed too serious for a boy his age.

“You’re pretty.” He was blushing bright red, looking mostly at his feet, or at least where his feet would be beneath the fog. He occasionally glanced up and, catching her eye, he’d quickly drop his gaze.

She shivered again, and this time it WAS because it got cold. But it wasn’t a drop in temperature. It was a cold fear. She looked up beyond the boy and saw a dark shape walking toward them. It was obscured by fog and darkness, its lines blurred. Man, woman, she couldn’t tell. But whatever or whoever it was, it oozed danger – life and death danger.

It lifted an appendage that seemed to point in her general direction. “You’re mine,” it whispered. It was a whisper, but it wasn’t softened by distance. If she thought such a thing possible, she would have said that he, or maybe she, was whispering in her ear.

The boy seemed not to hear, he was still looking at his feet. She wanted to scream and get him out of the way, but her voice wasn’t working, her feet wouldn’t move.

“You’re really pretty. I’ve never had a girlfriend before. Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked, still not able to look at her and still not noticing the danger behind him.

The dark figure raised an arm, shrouded in black fog. A black claw shot from his arm, directly toward her heart. She could see it was tethered to the dark figure by an impossibly black chord. It was coming right at her at incredible speed and she braced for the pain when it struck. But the boy stepped into the chain’s path. It bounced off him with a resounding metallic clank. He didn’t seem to notice. Heather stared at the boy in horror. “Don’t look at me like that. Really, I’ve never had a girl friend before. I didn’t used to be this strong.” The boy flexed his arms like a body builder. The image of this scrawny kid posing like a muscle man would have been funny if not for the danger Heather saw they were in.

The dark figure moved to the right, positioning himself to get a clear shot. She knew it was a man now, the lines becoming clearer. He reared back and again the claw shot from his hand. Heather again braced for the pain that was sure to come. Again, it didn’t. The boy had taken a step and again placed himself in the path of the hook. This time the boy was knocked off his feet. He stood and replaced his glasses, one of the lenses was cracked. He seemed to be hurt, but he was trying not to let it show.

He closed his eyes and a series of paper screens formed around the two of them, like ones she’d seen in Japanese restaurants.

He limped closer to her. “Don’t worry, I built a fortress. We’re safe here.” Heather wanted to scream that his paper fortress wouldn’t stop a fly, but her voice wouldn’t come. “I have a secret,” he said, tears barely being held back. He limped closer to her and grabbed her hand.

Tears were pouring down Heather’s face. Why couldn’t she do anything? Why couldn’t she warn him, or comfort him, or protect him?

She bent down to listen, but her eyes were pulled back up to see shadows playing against the screen. She knew the dark figure was getting ready for another attack, that he was just behind the too thin paper. But she couldn’t move.

“I…I lo—”

The boy’s sentence was cut short as he stood there, silently trying to make his mouth move. Heather knew what had just happened. She couldn’t look down face the truth. She didn’t need to see the blood trickling out from the corner of his mouth. She didn’t need hear his gurgling, wet breath, his last words swallowed forever. She didn’t need to see a chain so black it seemed to absorb the light around it that went from his small, delicate back through the paper screen to the dark figure’s black gloved hand.

Finally her voice worked. She screamed and everything went black.

* * *

Heather’s eyes opened. In the movies when someone wakes from a nightmare, they sit bolt upright, gasping for breath. But it never happens that way. Her eyes simply opened and she took a deep breath – a hurried deep breath, like it was the first she’d taken in hours. The only indication that she was emerging from a nightmare was the cold, clammy feel of her skin and her heart racing a mile a minute.

She tried to get her bearings. It was dark, but not like the dream. She was on her side. Her face was buried against something hard – a shoulder. A man’s shoulder. She moved her arm a little and felt that it was draped across his chest. She moved her leg a little and felt it was tangled among his.

She looked down and saw a woman’s hand resting on her hip. She took another deep breath and felt something, a face she guessed, pressed against her back. Her shifting caused the person behind her to mumble something unintelligible, and press herself tighter against her back. She felt the rasp of wispy hair against her ass cheek and twin hard points pressing into her back. She moved her hand down and felt the long tube of flesh resting between the man’s legs.

Bit by bit, she put the pieces back together. She was in bed. Curled around Gregg. Emily was behind her. Together the three of them were one naked tangle of flesh. The nightmare faded and reality set in.

Heather glanced up at Gregg’s face, her eyes regaining their focus. It was hard to see in such limited light, but she soaked in every line of his handsome, yet innocent face. For a moment he seemed younger than his 26 years. Much younger…a boy. The images from her dream flooded back into her memory.

The boy, his features indistinguishable from Gregg.

The dark man.

Gregg protecting her, but completely unaware of the real danger that was present. The dark man trying to trap her, and failing that, turning his rage against Gregg. The paper screen, as effective as hiding under a desk during a nuclear explosion.

Heather wrapped herself tighter around Gregg. She tried to cover every exposed inch of his flesh as if she could protect that little boy now. She held him close and grief overtook her. ‘It was just a dream. It was just a dream…’ She cried for long minutes. She cried until sleep overtook her again and her dream was washed away in her tears.

* * *

As light filled the room from the window, Heather’s eyes opened again. Her brain tried to remember her dreams, but it was like holding sand in her hands – the harder she tried to hold onto them, the faster they slipped away. All that was left were feelings.

She rolled on her back and after a second was surprised that there was no one behind her. She was sure Emily had fallen asleep against her back.

Gregg was still asleep, softly snoring. Like her, he was naked. ‘Naked and beautiful’ she thought. ‘How is it I never noticed it before?’ She rolled back onto her side and rested her head back on his shoulder. She drew lazy circles over his chest and around his nipples. Her finger trailed lower over his hard stomach muscles. Lower.

Stopping herself, she pulled her hand away. ‘I’ll let him sleep…besides as much as I want that, what I want even more is a shower.’

Her brain flashed back to last night. All three of them were sated beyond belief. After catching their collective breaths, one by one they took turns using the bathroom before coming back to collapse on the bed. They all barely had energy to stand, but Heather wanted at least to wash Gregg’s cum off her chest and neck. They all climbed into bed and promptly fell asleep, not a goodnight kiss among them.

Heather sighed happily at the memory. She looked toward the clock to check the time and saw a piece of paper folded and resting on the night stand.

Opening it, she read:

Dear Gregg & Heather,

I don’t have the words to describe how amazing last night was. I was tempted to call in sick this morning, but people depend on me. Help yourselves to what ever food you can find. I put your clothes into the washer, but you’ll have to dry them when you wake up.

I left a spare key for you on the kitchen table. Just drop it off at the hospital later today.

I hope I get to see you both soon…real soon.

Hugs, kisses, and much much more,
Emily

‘I didn’t even hear an alarm go off! I wonder what time she left.’ Heather read the note again, smiling at the fact that Emily dotted her eyes with little circles. As her eyes passed over the mention of food, her stomach rumbled.

Heather stepped into the bathroom, closed the door, and turned on the shower. The hot water felt really good. She was glad Emily had left her soap and shampoo where she could find them. Heather loved taking showers. She loved the hot, tingly spray over her neck and shoulders. She loved letting her soapy hands rub over every inch of her body. She was tempted finish her shower like she often did, but didn’t want to bring herself off with a finger when Gregg’s giant cock was sleeping in the next room.

Forcing herself to shut the water, she stepped out, dried her body and wrapped her hair in a towel, making one of those terry-cloth beehives that only women know how to make.

She went back to the bedroom and saw that Gregg was still in bed, but he was awake…and so was his friend.

“Good morning…to both of you,” she giggled. She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. She leaned over and kissed Gregg on the lips chastely. Sitting up, she let his eyes roam freely over her naked body. His gaze was lighting a fire between her legs. Heather twisted and bent again, giving Gregg’s friend a kiss also, right on the tip.

He reeked of sex, a scent that was overpowering in both its rancidity as well as its allure. In fact, the whole room reeked. Fighting off every urge to mount him without further ado, she instead kissed him gently the lips, pulling back before he could get his arms around her. Heather was the only one who really cleaned up at all last night, and that was just a wet washcloth to clean away Gregg’s final shots.

“No, no, no. I just managed to scrape the residue from last night off me. Why don’t you take a shower. I’ll make you a breakfast fit for a king.” With that she stood and walked to the door. She turned and saw Gregg lying there with his monster hard on and a little boy’s pout on his face.

A momentary pang went through Heather’s body, some distant memory, before she shrugged it off and left for the kitchen.

Gregg rubbed his face with his hands and then sat up. He caught a whiff of himself and agreed: a shower was more than necessary. The odor of sex and chlorine filling the room was almost overpowering. He jumped into the shower and washed away the night’s activities. Since he had no razor, he was forced to keep his overnight stubble.

Gregg wrapped his towel around his waist, again noticing his new, trimmer self in the mirror. He was no expert on the male form, but he liked what he saw. He was about to head down stairs when he remembered that Heather wasn’t wearing a towel when she left, except for the one on her head. ‘Well, if she can do it, so can I!’ and down he went. Gregg was proud of himself, especially since he never even walked around naked in his own apartment.

Heather looked at him above the rim of her coffee mug when he entered the kitchen and swallowed her mouthful of java audibly. He was absolutely beautiful. Chiseled, rugged, and his…his…wow! She stood, as if in a trance, and put her mug on the table, afraid she might drop it. She stood from the table and walked up to him wrapping herself around his naked body. He pulled the towel off of her head and she shivered as her wet hair caressed her back. They kissed long and passionately, his hands tangled in her thick, wet hair. They would have stayed that way forever if Gregg’s stomach hadn’t interrupted the moment.

Heather backed away, giggling. “Have a seat. I’ve prepared your feast, my king!” Heather punctuated her joke with a curtsy…which would have been elegant, had she been wearing any clothes.

Gregg sat in the chair and eyed the feast. Coffee, toast, butter, and several open tupperwares of last night’s cold leftovers. “For a king? Are you sure you don’t mean for a jester?”

Heather smirked and sat herself crosswise in his lap. She put one arm around his neck to balance herself and shoved a piece of toast in his mouth. “Okay, so I’m not a chef from the Culinary Institute! My talents lie—” she grabbed his cock, “—elsewhere.”

Gregg chewed his toast, eyeing her thoughtfully. His face was expressionless, except for slow chewing of his toast. Heather was starting to worry he had no sense of humor when suddenly she jumped in the air, having been goosed on her behind.

She got off his lap and grabbed his head in both hands. Gregg was suddenly at a loss for breath when his face was pressed firmly between her breasts and shaken vigorously. “Let’s just see where THAT gets you!” she laughed, releasing his head. Gregg’s eyes came back into focus, and were treated to the vision that was Heather’s ass as she walked across the kitchen away from him. Gregg pouted again before grabbing another slice of toast. Heather laughed and grabbed the coffee pot, pouring him a mug. She set it down in front of him, but she kept out of reach of his hands, unsure if he had plans for a second attack.

Returning the coffee pot to the counter, she leaned against the counter and watched him eat as intently as he watched her. There was no hiding his excitement. ‘It’s probably visible from space!’ she thought mirthfully, hiding her smile with her coffee.

She was excited too. Excited and scared. Scared by what she was feeling. Scared by what she wanted to ask. She had time to think in the shower – perhaps the first truly clear thoughts she’d had in days.

Gregg must have picked up her mood, her face no longer hidden by her coffee as she stood lost in thought. “What are you thinking?”

Heather’s face paled. She wasn’t sure she was ready to ask him. It was just a passing concern, an errant thought, but it was too late. “I’m thinking about you…and Emily…and me.” She didn’t know how to say what she wanted to say, not yet having time to process what she was feeling. She always prided herself on her emotional detachment, but this was different.

Gregg stood up and walked to her. His visible excitement disappeared from his face as well as from other areas. Heather put her mug on the counter and hugged herself with her arms, small armor indeed which would hardly protect her. Her arms crushed her breasts together, lifting them and thrusting them out as a result. It would have made Gregg even more excited if he wasn’t so worried.

‘She’s probably upset about last night. We all drank too much. She regrets it. I hurt her. How could I have been so stupid?!’

Heather pulled him in for a hug, resting her head against his chest. ‘It’ll be easier if I don’t have to look him in the eyes…’

Heather took a big gulp of air, trying to ignore his arousing scent and the pressure of his cock pressing against her skin. “Emily…Emily was your first, wasn’t she?”

Gregg was puzzled. It wasn’t the question he’d been expecting. Maybe his inexperience was showing? Maybe last night was terrible? A thousand thoughts ran through his head, but it all came out as, “Uh huh.” Why did her skin have to feel so soft? Why did her hair have to smell so nice?

Heather didn’t relax her grip. If anything, she held him tighter. “I’m jealous of her.”

Gregg really wasn’t prepared for that. He pulled back, which took some effort. “How can you say that?” he said to her softly. “Yeah, sure, she’s pretty and all, but…but…you’re beautiful! What happened between Emily and I…” He wanted to tell her that when he dreamed of that night, it was her he thought about. He wanted to tell her that, but thought better of it. “Heather, you—”

He was silenced by her fingers placed over his mouth. “No…no it’s not that. When I realized that she had taken your virginity, it made me…I don’t know…sad, I guess. I know this sounds silly, but that night you woke up in the hospital, I knew it was supposed to be me who took it.”

Gregg was dumbstruck. Heather’s fingers on his lips were pointless because he had nothing to say. Nothing in his twenty-six years could have prepared him for this conversation.

“But I had a thought…” She finally looked into his eyes with a mixture of hope and fear. Whatever she was about to say was clearly taking every last bit of courage. “Last night you awoke something…something inside me. You did something nobody’s ever done before. It was something I thought I’d hate. Something I was taught to hate, but when you did it, it felt better than I could ever have imagined…”

Gregg was lost. He knew she wasn’t a virgin. She was beautiful and exotic, and he imagined there was nothing he could have done that she’d never done before. In fact, she was the one showing HIM the ropes. He was so stunned by this conversation that it didn’t even occur to him to try his mental trick and read her thoughts.

“There’s a way for us to take each other’s virginity. It’s not the same as what you gave Emily, but it’s a way for me to have something first from you.” Gregg stared at her blankly, unable to fathom what she was talking about. “I…I…I want you to sodomize me.”

He stepped back, holding her at arm’s length. He looked at her and saw the fear in her form. She looked like she was trying to curl into a ball standing up. He lifted her face with his had under her chin. Tears were starting to well up. He didn’t understand her behavior. He desperately wanted to know what she was thinking, and he finally remembered his trick. Listening carefully, her inner voice became audible:

‘Why isn’t he saying anything? Oh my God, he thinks I’m some kind of pervert. I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. Damn it Heather, you finally fall for a great guy and you have to ask him for something like that. What the hell’s the matter with you?’

Gregg couldn’t believe what he was hearing. In the months he’d known her, fear or self-loathing were never traits he’d ascribe to her. She fell for him? A tear rolled down her cheek. Her thoughts were becoming more frantic with each passing second. He had to say something quickly, before she spiraled out of control.

“Okay.”

She looked up at him, mostly in surprise. She wasn’t sure she heard right. “Okay?”

“Yes, okay. But…” Gregg saw her face drop. “No, it’s not what you think. I…I don’t…God, how to I say this?”

Heather smiled, wiping a tear off her cheeks. “Just tell me…After all, I just asked you to stick your dick up my ass.”

Gregg was knocked silent again. He kept forgetting that sometimes the most blunt things came out of that beautiful face. “That’s just it…” He wanted to tell her it would work better if he still had his small penis, but that would just start a conversation he wasn’t ready to have. “It’s…It’s a matter of size…” he finally managed to get out.

Relief flooded Heather’s face. Relief and fear – a new fear, like she was finally realizing the physics of what she had asked. She embraced him in a tight hug. “We’ll go slow. You’ll be gentle. I know it. Come on.” She grabbed his hand and walked him upstairs.

Grabbing the bottle of baby oil from the bathroom she found after her shower, she stood before Gregg in front of the bed. Any last trace of her tears was gone. She looked determined. Determined and hopeful. “Now, let’s see if we can get Mr. Happy excited about the prospect…”

Kneeling in front of him, she lifted his long, limp cock to her mouth. She held onto his hips while she sucked in his head, massaging the underside with her tongue. Gregg sighed in pleasure, and held her head in his hands. His cock grew is little pulses, gradually filling more and more of her mouth.

It didn’t take long for him to fully rise to the occasion. She would have been content to stay where she was and suck him until he unleashed a belly full of cum, but she had more immediate desires. When she was confident that he was as hard as he’d ever be, she pulled him out of her mouth.

Clearly Gregg was as disappointed as she was that the blow job had come to an end. Looking down, Gregg didn’t need to be a mind reader to see that she was nervous about the next step.

“Heather, if you’re having second thoughts…”

“No!” she said a bit louder than she had intended. She tried again. “No. I want to do this…Please…I need to.”

That seemed to settle her mind. She flipped the cap on the oil and squirted some in her palm. She put the bottle on the floor and rubbed her hands together. Next she started massaging the oil onto his incredible length. Even when his length shined from tip to base, she squirted more oil onto her hand and applied a second coat. The slippery hand job felt incredibly good, and Gregg was momentarily disappointed when it stopped.

Heather stood and handed Gregg the bottle of oil, which kept trying to slide from her slippery grasp. Pressing her hands to her stomach, she appeared to be mentally measuring the depth to which Gregg’s cock would soon bore. Taking a shuddering breath, she walked into the bathroom and returned with a bath towel on which first wiped her hands before spreading it out on the bed. Taking another deep breath, she crawled onto the middle of the bed, her ass hovering over the towel. Gregg watched as she grabbed a pillow and lowered her head to it, turning her head to the side so she could watch him watch her. When he climbed onto the bed behind her, she closed her eyes and turned her face into the pillow, determining that she really couldn’t watch.

Gregg’s hands rubbed across her tight asscheeks. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she was. Her twin, perfect globes stood at her apex. Her cuntslit peeked out from between her thighs, the small clit nubbin peeking out from the top (or in this position, the bottom) of her slit. Her spine was arched, pressing her breasts into the comforter, but he could still see them flaring out to the side. He moved in closer and she flinched when his cock brushed against her clit between her legs.

Gregg flipped open the cap on the oil and squirted a few drops directly onto her tightly clenched sphincter. Next he let a few drops fall onto his index finger before pressing the slippery digit against her tightly sealed entrance. He was very concerned about her enjoyment. It was obvious that this act was very important to her. Using his mental trick, he listened in. He could hear her voice in his head, ‘Oh God, oh God, this is never going to work. It’s going to hurt. Shit! He can’t even get his finger in. Oh God, he’s going to hate me.’

Gregg thought to himself that she needed to relax. She was getting herself upset. He was surprised when he heard an echo of his thoughts…but in her voice, ‘Relax Heather. Relax, you’re getting yourself worked up.’ Gregg was astounded. He concentrated harder. ‘You’re enjoying this, you just need to loosen up and let me in.’ Her voice followed in his head, ‘I’m going to enjoy this. Just relax, open up, let him in.

As if on cue, Gregg’s finger slid home, burying itself fully inside her. She gasped in pleasure. He heard it both from her voice, muffled by the pillow, and clearly in her thoughts. Gregg was blown away. He was actually putting thoughts into her head. He was helping her enjoy this.

Then something truly amazing happened. What seemed like a hollow version of himself pulled away from his body, like a dust cloth being pulled from furniture in a strong breeze. It pulled away from his body, a translucent version of himself. Invisible fingers seemed to pluck this Gregg-sheath at his shoulder, where the lightning had left its oddly shaped scar. It floated toward Heather’s body and when it touched her skin, it pulled tight like a chord between them.

The imagery of his hollow-self disappeared, and it was as if a light was suddenly turned on. Gregg saw the woman beneath him even more clearly. He saw the mixture of pleasure and pain centered around her ass. He saw the pleasure coming from her vagina as she rubbed against his member. It was difficult to comprehend what he was seeing. Trying to understand it was like seeing something out of the corner of his eye, but every time he tried to focus on it, it would disappear. For once, rather than trying to understand, he simply let it be.

Colors danced before his eyes. Instinctively, he knew he could say the pain Heather felt was almost red, and the pleasure was almost green. It was a painfully simple imagery, and didn’t even begin to explain it, but it was the best his brain could do in the given circumstances. He could feel every muscle in her body, every sensation from every nerve ending.

He pulled his finger out to the first knuckle and watched as waves of pleasure spread through her. He focused in on those pleasure waves and when he pushed his finger back in, he imagined those waves increasing in size. It was like making waves in a bath tub, each wave he pushed built into the next and as he began a slow fucking motion with his finger, the waves increased in size, doubling, tripling in height when suddenly her body shook in an orgasm. He watched a white and yellow explosion burst through her body.

Heather screamed into the pillow, gasping for air, her whole body convulsing in pleasure. Gregg had only barely begun pleasuring her anus when suddenly her pleasure built and built until she overflowed. Like being struck by a truck, her orgasm tore through her, unexpected and immense. If Gregg hadn’t grabbed her waist, she was sure she would have fallen over. ‘I didn’t even feel the build up. I had no idea it could be so pleasurable! One moment I’m fighting back pain, and…and the next, I’m cumming like I’ve never cum before!’ Catching her breath, she turned and looked at Gregg over her shoulder. He was pumping his finger in and out of her slowly, staring at her ass like he was studying one of his artifacts.

“Gregg?” she gasped. He seemed not to hear.

“Gregg!” she repeated. He looked up and stared at her like he was seeing at her for the first time. “I…unngh!...I think I’m ready for another…Oh shit!…for another finger.”

He blinked and looked down at his hand and then back at her. “Oh…yeah….sure.” She thought he must have been as surprised by her reaction as she was. He certainly seemed…well, distracted seemed an appropriate word.

Gregg pulled his finger out and Heather flinched. He grabbed the oil bottle and let some more oil drip into her slightly more relaxed anus. He then let a few drops coat both his index and middle fingers, before re-closing the cap and putting the bottle on the bed beside his knee. Gregg reestablished his mental connection to Heather. Trying to do it consciously required some effort, more than he would have imagined given how naturally it happened that first time. Repeating the images of his hollow-self becoming a chord between them, the link reconnected and once in place, required no more effort to maintain.

Gregg watched both with his eyes and with his mind as he pressed both fingers to her opening. He pressed the tip of his middle finger against the index finger’s nail to make the tip of his finger-spear as narrow as possible. Gregg sent soothing thoughts to Heather and when her muscles to relaxed, he found that his fingers entered easily.

Not wanting to shove her over the top like before, he merely watched the waves of pleasure spread from her ass. Pleasure seemed to emanate like waves. Pain was more like sharp ice crystals. Pressure, was like an icy sludge that could be soft and pleasurable or could freeze into sharp jagged ice. Gregg wasn’t sure why he thought of the images like various forms of water, but it seemed to work and allowed him some control.

Like a circus performer keeping multiple plates spinning, he did his best to dampen down the pain, and slightly boost the pleasure. Pleasure was the easiest to control. As his earlier experience showed, it built on itself rather quickly and only needed some nudging. Pain on the other hand was far more difficult. Like pleasure, it built on itself quickly. He knew that if he wanted to cause pain, it’d be as easy as causing pleasure. But Gregg didn’t want that. The moans coming from Heather were a redundant reminder that pain was the last thing he wanted her feeling.

He tried completely blocking the pain, but it took too much concentration. He might as well have been trying to shovel snow with a teaspoon. Accepting his limitations, Gregg focused instead on the tallest, most jagged, most searingly red spikes of pain. To his great surprise, and relief, he found that as Heather got used to both his fingers sliding in and out of her tight hole, waves of pleasure began washing away some of the pain.

And so the slow symphony continued. Heather moaned into her pillow, fully enjoying the pleasure she was experiencing, even if she wasn’t aware of the effort Gregg was putting into it. She snaked her hand between her legs and grabbed Gregg’s prick again. It came as a surprise to him, so intent was he on managing her sensations. He didn’t even realize he had softened somewhat, so intent was he on managing her responses. She used his cock like a remote control, timing her strokes to his, directing his movements by her touch. She seemed to get the greatest pleasure when Gregg followed her lead.

Gregg pulled his fingers out again and repeated his earlier process with three fingers. This time, he held back on his control and simply watched in amazement as she adjusted to the size and pressure on her own. The pain was becoming pleasure, of a sort. She was beginning to enjoy his ass-play on her own. Heather was writhing beneath him, rubbing his cock against her clit. She was sending herself toward her climax. Gregg saw it coming this time and blocked it. He couldn’t say how he did it, but the yellow-white fireball was contained. Well, contained in a matter of speaking. The fireball wasn’t growing, but it was becoming more intense. Yellow hues were turning white as it struggled to break free of its bonds, absorbing more and more energy from her bliss-wracked body.

Heather moaned in both pleasure and frustration. Gregg leaned back, pulling his fingers from her ass and his cock from her grip. Her whole body tensed up, anticipating what was about to happen. Gregg squirted a little more oil into her now open anus, and let some more drip onto his already slick member.

He positioned the tip at her anal entrance. The significance of this moment struck Gregg and he decided he’d do as little possible to control Heather’s reaction except to try and dampen the pain. He wanted this moment to be real, genuine. If the pain was too much, he’d know and he’d stop before he caused any serious damage. All he did was send the simple thought, ‘Relax.’

Heather exhaled, and her muscles loosened. Gregg took his cue and pressed against her. With great effort, the head of his cock pushed past her sphincter and he was held tight by her suddenly seizing muscles. Heather came again, the fireball breaking free of its net. Her fingers rubbed furiously against her clit and her spasming muscles flexed tightly around this head of his cock. Gregg found himself in a fight for control over his own orgasm.

Gregg found that he had to break his link with Heather just to keep himself from cumming. Heather’s entire body was shaking and threatening to collapse under him. He didn’t want to break the connection (now only physical) between them. Somehow managing to keep her in position, Gregg held her steady as the aftershocks of her violent orgasm subsided, leaving her gasping for breath.

Once she had settled down, Gregg once again established the link, but it was very difficult. He concentrated on the imagery, and once the link snapped into place, Gregg groaned with the release of effort. Heather was oblivious to all this, thinking his heavy breathing and grunt of exertion were a reflection of what she was feeling. With his link established, Gregg found that he had little mental strength left to do much more than watch the colors play out across her body.

Heather took deep measured breaths. Then, with her face just inches off the pillow, she whispered, ‘Okay.’ Gregg heard her and began pressing his weight against her. Heather wasn’t sure why he was pushing in so slowly, but she was glad he did. It was like he knew that going any faster would tear her apart. In fact, that was exactly what was happening. As Gregg pushed in, whenever the pain started overwhelming her pleasure, he’d slow down or stop, letting her get used to his size. Bit by excruciating bit, Gregg pushed ever deeper inside her. Was it one minute? Or was it five hours? Neither could tell. Time seemed to have lost all meaning as Gregg’s cock took its impossible journey until finally Heather felt the wiry hairs of his pubes tickle the cheeks of her ass. Gregg let go of her hips, realizing to his surprise that he had been holding her so tight that her skin turned white beneath his grasp.

Heather released the breath she’d been holding, her rectal muscles jerking and spasming beyond her control as they adjusted to the massive intruder. Gregg hands massaged her asscheeks and her back, rubbing gently up to her shoulders, and pulling himself that little bit deeper. Heather was about to give him the okay to pull back when she felt his grip on her shoulders return to her ass as he slowly backed his huge cock out. If anything, the backwards motion of his cock was even more pleasurable than its insertion.

When Gregg had all but the tip of his cock extruded, he opened the oil one last time and let a few more drops coat his cock. Closing the bottle, he tossed it off the towel and grabbed Heather firmly by the waist once more. Pushing back in was considerably easier the second time and he was fully inside her in moments. As if his cock were a pump, Heather exhaled while he pushed in, and didn’t breath in again until he began his journey out. Gradually Gregg’s in and out motions built into a slow, but steady fucking rhythm. Heather’s breaths, still synced to his pace, transformed into audible moans of pleasure. Her hand resumed its dance between her legs, magnifying the pleasure she was already feeling.

Gregg was all too soon realizing that this race would end quickly. His body was dripping sweat, yet his motions seemed almost slow-motion compared to the last time he fucked this beautiful woman before him. Despite his efforts and the liberal amounts of oil he had used, her rectal sheath was just so tight that his speed was held in check. But that didn’t lessen his pleasure. If anything, it was magnified. Earlier, he had managed to maintain control simply by focusing on Heather’s pleasure. But Heather’s incredibly tight ass was taking its toll. He wasn’t pumping fast yet, but knew there was no way he was going to last until she had loosed up enough to begin a truly pounding rhythm.

He desperately didn’t want to cum before she did. His own fears helped hold off the inevitable conclusion, but barely. As if watching his thoughts become reality, he saw the orgasm building in Heather’s body shoot a line of yellow light into his own. He couldn’t see into his own body, but he instinctively knew that he had somehow linked her orgasm to his (or perhaps the other way around). Gregg sighed, feeling his own pending orgasm, fall away, at least for the moment. At the same time, Heather gasped, finding herself again suddenly propelled closer to the brink. It was only a matter of moments after that. Her pleasure grew as hers did, each feeding off the other. Gregg watched as the fireball tethered to him built and expanded, the brightness of its light searing his mind. He tried closing his eyes in vain, but the brightness didn’t come from any light source in the room.

Gregg howled at his release, the link between the two of the shattering into a million pieces. He threw his head back, spraying Heather, the ceiling, and the mirror behind them with his sweat. A flood of semen sprayed out from his cock, fully imbedded inside her tight ass. Heather’s scream of pleasure echoed his own, but was muffled as she bit down hard on the pillow beneath her.

Her ass and his cock fought a spasmodic battle. He jerked and sprayed, she clenched and shook. He pulled her so tight against himself that he was sure he was leaving bruises beneath his fingers. His eruption was a soothing tide, dampening the fiery walls of her rectum. The explosion of energy caused a wave of vertigo to hit Gregg and he fell forward onto Heather’s back. He managed to absorb most of the fall on outstretched arms, but she still fell forward with him. Even with this sudden change of position, his cock continued its release and he jerked helplessly above her.

Gradually the world returned. Gregg felt the woman beneath him breathing, felt her lungs lift both of them slightly up and down. Her rectal muscles flexed rhythmically, milking out the last drops of jizz. His cock was softening, and he was sure that no act of heaven or earth could restore it. Gregg regained some of his balance again and was about to pull out from Heather’s now prone form, when she hissed, “NO! Don’t move!”

Gregg wasn’t sure what the problem was and tried to link to her again, but there was nothing left. He might as well have tried doing a pushup with a mountain on his back. “Don’t move,” she whispered again. “Don’t move…”

It wasn’t pain, but pleasure that kept her immobile. Her orgasm, his cum, their sweat, his softening. They all worked together to give her the most wonderful sensations. She could feel his jizz leaking out around his cock and running in a small rivulet down her pussy lips and onto the towel. She could feel the slight squishy sensation as her muscles flexed and spasmed around his shrinking, wet cock. She could feel the heat of his body as he blanketed her. She felt a chorus of other pleasures that went beyond the physical sensations she was experiencing. She wanted this moment to last forever.

But all things must end. Finally, Gregg’s cock had softened enough that Heather’s contractions almost forcibly expelled him from her ass. He slithered out and she shuddered. Gregg stood by the bed on weak knees. He would have collapsed beside her, but he didn’t want his sweat-slick body further messing up the sheets.

Heather, on the other hand, had no intention of moving…at least not yet. She could feel her sphincter gaping open, feel the room’s air caress her between her spread legs. She was not going to move until she was sure she could keep Gregg’s essence inside her. Gregg watched unabashedly as she slowly regained control, her ass finally closing up. Even then, it took a force of will to stand. Muscles she didn’t even know she had were sore and she had to lean on Gregg for support. Gregg had his body turned slightly away from her, not wanting to touch her with his soiled cock.

They didn’t say anything. They didn’t need any words. They silently limped into the bathroom. Gregg turned on the shower, and together, they stepped in.

* * *

Emily sat behind the desk at the nurse’s station staring blankly at the form she had been filling out (or rather not been filling out) for the past ten minutes. The doctors were busy seeing to their patients so she was volunteered to copy their nearly illegible scribbled notes onto various insurance forms. It was a thankless task, but she didn’t have much freedom to pick and choose her assignments. Today she was working the pediatric floor, but the pile of papers in front of her meant that she’d have little time to spend with the children.

‘Focus. C’mon Emily. Patient number 4837563. Time of admittance…’ Again her mind wandered, not even finishing the line she’d probably read five times now. She knew her distraction was partly from lack of sleep…but only partly. Mostly she was distracted by the tingling she still felt between her legs. Any of a number of decadent memories from the past few days kept on playing over in her brain. It wouldn’t be so bad if her body wouldn’t keep reliving those memories with her. Her nipples hardened when she remembered them being sucked, her panties would moisten when she remembered Heather’s face pressed between her legs.

But that wasn’t all of it. There was something even more than that. Something that had been on her mind for a while now, before she even met Gregg or Heather. She had come to Tunisia with her father looking for excitement and adventure, but honestly, she was bored. Her limited nursing skills prevented her from really taking part in any life and death moments. Mostly, her duties were almost janitorial. She wasn’t even allowed to insert an IV.

Her father had been spending more time away from “home” than he did with her. This was hardly an adventure worthy of a hot-blooded eighteen year old—soon to be nineteen—American girl. The fact was that her first and only real excitement so far was the result of an American patient she seduced shortly after waking from a coma! At least, she thought she seduced him. After all, he was in no condition to seduce anybody.

Anyway, however it happened, the last few days opened her eyes. She wanted more from life. More than serving dinners and changing bedpans. It wasn’t just sex, although now that she’d had her first taste of truly exciting sex, she wanted big bites! Every sexual encounter before this week seemed a pale comparison to the thrills she’d gotten from her new friends.

‘Stop it Emily! It’s not just about sex!’ she chided herself, feeling her skin flush yet again as her thoughts drifted to last night. No, this was about life. She wanted real responsibility. She wanted to really help people. And what she wanted, she wasn’t going to find here. It was only a matter of time until Gregg and his students left. Their semester was over, and she knew she’d have to bid them goodbye, possibly never to see them again…and yet, part of her was sure that wasn’t going to be the case. Still, once he left, she’d only have her nursing duties to keep her occupied, and that thought saddened her.

“Why so glum?” a woman’s voice said from the other side of the desk.

Emily looked up, the pout disappearing from her face in a flash. “Oh, I have never been so happy to see two people in my life!!” She ran around the desk and into Gregg’s arms. He hugged her tight and lifted her off the ground, twirling her around. When she landed, she quickly turned to Heather and kissed her on the lips before squeezing her in a hug. It didn’t even occur to her that kissing another woman in public might seem strange.

“So, what was with the droopy face?” Heather asked, pulling back from the hug, a little taken aback by the girl’s overly enthusiastic greeting.

“Oh, it was nothing. Just these dumb forms. Please tell me you’re here to rescue me from this bureaucracy.”

“Any chance we can buy you lunch?” Gregg asked, his query punctuated by a loud grumble from his gut. Emily giggled, and before she could make a snide comment, Gregg said, “Yes, yes, we worked up quite an appetite! I’d complain about Heather serving toast and cold leftovers for breakfast, but honestly, it’s better than I could do.”

“Well, it’s only three hours into my shift, but I guess I can sneak away to the cafeteria. Too bad I can’t get one of the hydrotherapy rooms.” Gregg turned crimson, but before Heather could ask, Emily continued. “Tell you what, you buy lunch and I’ll entertain you with the story of my exciting morning filling out S3920 forms!”

Heather put up her hands in mock exasperation. “Ooh, I don’t know if I’m up for that level of excitement yet. But, never let it be said I passed on an adventure. Lead the way!”

Emily grabbed her hand and started walking toward the elevator. As the two of them walked down the hall, their heads were already close in conversation. The way one or both of them would look over their shoulder convinced him that he was the likely topic of conversation. Gregg’s rumbling stomach reminded him to get moving, and he jogged to catch up.

When they reached the cafeteria, both girls told him what they wanted and left him to pick up the food. A few minutes later he was standing by the cashier with a loaded tray, counting coins into her hand. With the transaction complete (probably too much money for bland hospital food), he looked for the girls. They were at a table in the far corner, sitting across from each other. Heather was gesturing with her hands and Emily had her mouth covered, a look of astonishment plain on her face. Gregg was not a narcissist, but he was sure this time that they were talking about him.

When they saw him coming, they pulled apart, Heather pulling out the chair next to her. Emily sat near the edge of her chair, staring at Gregg’s crotch as he approached, her hand unconsciously placed on her backside. Gregg sat, passing out the plates and drinks and Emily blinked, returning to reality from whatever she was thinking about, giving a noticeable shudder.

Lunch was a rather subdued affair. Their conversation centered mostly on how bored Emily was with her job and how much work was left at the site to close shop. Heather assured him that she’d be around for a little while longer at least, and she was sure the guys would pitch in and help. Heather also made sure to reassure Emily that they did laundry before heading over to the hospital. “Thanks for getting our clothes started. After breakfast and…uh…after breakfast we put the clothes in the dryer. As you can see, what we’re wearing is all we had. We also started a load of sheets and towels. I certainly hope you’ll have time to air out that bedroom before your father comes home. When we left this morning, it had a…a distinct odor that I’m sure you don’t was to try explaining to your dad.”

Emily giggled. “Yeah, I don’t imagine that would be a fun conversation. ‘What Dad? What’s that smell? Oh, I had a couple of friends over for a threesome last week!’” Emily blushed and ducked down, realizing that other people could probably hear. The cafeteria was mostly empty, but one elderly woman, shook her head disapprovingly at her. Trying to change the subject, “So what are you going to do for the rest of the summer?” Emily asked around a mouthful of food. She wasn’t really looking at either of them, but Heather answered first.

“I want to go to Paris. With the money Gregg set aside for our bonus, I think I can make it happen. I won’t be able to stay there for long, but at least I’ll be able to say I saw the Eiffel Tower in person.”

“Oh, I hope I get to see Paris on day. And Rome. And Moscow. And Sydney. And…” Emily looked up and saw that Gregg and Heather were smiling at her, as if they were indulging a fanciful child. “Sorry. I just want to see the world! So, anyway, what’ll you do when you get back?”

Heather continued. “For me, it’s summer school and back to work. I’m taking a business class. Sorry Professor, but as much fun as digging in the dirt’s been…” her hand dropped under the table and squeezed his thigh on ‘fun’ “…I don’t think archeology is for me. Besides, I’m supposed to start working part time in the admissions office as a work-study. It doesn’t pay as much as…um…as waiting tables…but I make enough to live without dipping too much into my savings.”

Gregg frowned. He was sure she was going to say something other than waiting tables, but she seemed to catch herself at the last minute. He was tempted to try to listen in with his mind, but even the notion of doing that caused his head to start aching.

“Jesus Gregg!” Heather was looking at him in astonishment. He wasn’t sure what he’d done wrong until she pointed at his plate which sat empty except for a few crumbs. Both girls were only a few bites into their sandwiches so far. “You really were hungry! How can you afford to eat like that on a teacher’s salary?”

“Sorry. I never used to eat this much.” Both girls covered their hands with their smiles, clearly thinking the same thought. Gregg stood up. “Uh, if you don’t mind, I’m going to get another sandwich…and maybe some dessert?”

A few minutes later when he returned to the table, Emily was continuing her list of places she really, really, wanted to see; each place more so than the last. “So what about you, Professor?” Emily asked, taking the maraschino cherry off the top of the sundae he brought back along with his sandwich. It wasn’t much of a sundae, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some whipped topping, and a now pilfered cherry. “Any big plans for the summer…other than avoiding lightning storms?”

Gregg laughed nervously. Not because of her reference to lightning, but because of the way she was letting her tongue lick the whipped cream off the cherry as she dangled it over her mouth by its stem. Heather seemed to be enjoying his discomfort as much as Emily was. ‘Are all women this sensual or is it just the two of them?’ “Well…uh…ahem…I really don’t have any plans. I’ve got to prepare lesson plans for my courses. I’ve never taught in a classroom before, so this will be new. That’s really about it. Maybe catch up on my reading. I also need to start writing up my findings. Publish or perish, you know. That, and try to convince the government here not to turn the dig into a beachside resort. There’s so much more to learn here, but we’ve run out of time.”

“Maybe we should forget about work. Let’s find us a room and play doctor!”

Heather almost choked on her drink. Gregg could tell what she said had some double meaning, but didn’t get it, “Play doctor?”

Heather and Emily both just stared at him. “Are you serious?” Emily finally asked.

“Serious about what?”

“You’ve never played doctor? Even as a kid?”

Gregg sighed. “I guess not. I spent most of my childhood reading. I didn’t really have any friends. Is it a game or something?”

Emily looked confused. How could this man that ravished her so thoroughly, really be so…so…innocent. Heather’s look was one bordering on pity.

Gregg wasn’t comfortable with this incredulous looks, so he tried to lighten the mood. “Well Emily. You’re the nurse. Maybe you’ll have to show me.”

He had hoped it would cause a laugh, but instead it seemed to push Emily into deeper thought. She pulled the cherry off the stem and chewed contemplatively, her legs rubbing against each other under the desk. After a few moments of awkward silence, Emily looked at her watch and winced. “I really hate to go guys, but I need to return to work. Did I say I really hate to go? I mean it, I REALLY hate to go…freakin’ S3920’s.” The last she said in a barely audible mumble.

They all stood. Gregg collected their plates and threw away the garbage. When he came back, Heather was hugging Emily goodbye. He picked up in the middle of her goodbyes. “Will we get to see you again soon?”

“I hope so. I don’t get off work until late tonight. And I really need to sleep. But hey, my father doesn’t get home until next week, so whenever you want to crash at my place…”

“We’ll do that,” Gregg said, giving her a hug and kissing her on the top of the head. Heather raised her eyebrows at his answering for her, but since she didn’t disagree, she held her tongue. “We’ve got a lot of work to do yet at the camp site, so don’t you be a stranger either. I’m sure the Heather and I aren’t the only ones who wouldn’t mind seeing a pretty face.”

“Oh, before you go, do you guys have email?”

Gregg answered. “Yeah, but we only get to check it once a day, maybe. Depends if we can get a computer at Omar’s.” Emily seemed familiar with the place.

They exchanged email addresses and hugged one last time. When Emily hugged Gregg, she whispered in his ear, “Make sure you check your email tonight.”

Making their final goodbyes, Gregg took Heather by the hand and they left, Emily going the opposite direction. All three of them trying to dampen the growing sadness they were feeling. All three of them knowing that soon their paths would lead them apart.

* * *

Gregg and Heather walked back to the campsite. It really wasn’t that far. They were less than a mile from the hospital which was only a couple miles from Emily’s house. Gregg counted himself lucky. If it weren’t for the strange business practices (well, strange to him), and all the political squabbling, the dig site would surely have been bulldozed long ago. Unfortunately, it seemed his luck was almost out. The lease on the land was almost up and rich investors were eager to get their hand on this prime bit of real estate. If only there was some way to make it worth someone’s while to keep the site open.

When they got around to the campers, they were surprised to see only Chad. Heather didn’t know what surprised her more, the fact that Chad was alone, or that Chad was reading….and it wasn’t a comic book or a nudie mag!

“Oh, hey Professor. Heather. Where you been? It’s like two in the afternoon!” His huge grin and exaggerated wink left no doubt as to what his guess was.

Heather blushed. “We...uh…we helped clean up at Emily’s and just crashed there.” Heather needed to change the topic before he asked anymore questions, hoping he’d let her lie stand. Gregg may not have been her teacher anymore, but she really didn’t want rumors starting to fly. “So, where’re the rest of the boys?”

“Man, it was the strangest fuckin’ thing. When we left Emily’s last night…oh, by the way, totally cool chick! Anyway, when we left Emily’s I was pretty drained so I came back here. They went somewhere to continue their party. They were already pretty toasted, so I can’t imagine how much fun they could have had. So, I wake up this morning and they’re like all packing up! They just grabbed what they could stuff into their suitcases and jumped into a cab. I think I saw a girl with them, but I was pretty hung over. They didn’t even tell me where they’re going, but I’ve got a few ideas. What pisses me off is that they didn’t even ask if I wanted to go! I thought those fuckers were my friends!”

Gregg groaned. “Shit. There goes my help!” Heather and Chad stared at him. They’d never heard him swear before. “What about you? How long are you sticking around?”

“Dunno. Another week or two, I guess. I haven’t figured out whether I want go home or somewhere else. Maybe I’ll just go find another beach to watch the surf and the ladies.” Chad emphasized ladies with some tell-tale pantomime. Gregg may have been booted out of the volcano-bait club just two nights ago, but he wasn’t an idiot.

“Are you enjoying that book?” Gregg asked, trying to act the adult. Chad looked down at the book he was reading. He’d closed it when they arrived, marking the page with this finger. Heather was surprised. Chad was reading the text book they were all required to buy as part of this “class.” Hers was still in shrink wrap in the bottom of her closet. She hoped she could get most of her money back from the bookstore since it was never opened. Gregg never referred to it over the past several months, and nobody seemed eager to remind him. It was really strange that Chad of all people would choose to tear off the shrink wrap now, when the class was done.

“Um, yeah. Actually I am. This history stuff is pretty neat. Maybe I’ll finally declare that as my major!” Heather and Gregg laughed, but Chad actually seemed serious.

“Well, I’m glad I seemed to make an impact on at least one of my students.” Heather caught his wink and she blushed again. “Tell you what. If you’re still serious about this ‘history stuff,’ then I’ll see what I can do about getting you an assistantship. You won’t be able to teach since you’re still an undergrad, but I’m sure I could use some help running the lower division classes, and some lab work.”

“Hey, that sounds great professor. The extra scratch couldn’t hurt. Besides, a little bit of responsibility might go a long way with the ladies!”

“Gregg. You can call me Gregg. Remember, you’re not on the clock anymore. But remember, if you work for me, you’ll have to call me Dr. Walters in front of the other students. I need something to remind them I’m not a kid.” Heather bit her lip, holding back her opinion about how to show them he wasn’t a kid.

“Gregg. Got it. So….Gregg…Man that still sound’s weird. What now?”

Gregg was tempted to call off the day. But, with half his crew gone, he really needed to take advantage of any daylight he could spare. “I guess we start bagging and tagging.”

* * *

Christine lounged back in her seat. First class sure was comfortable. She made a mental note to thank the folks who graciously traded their first-class tickets for the coach tickets she and her companions bought at the last minute. Despite their comfortable seats, her master was in foul mood. Master. That’s how she thought of him. Come to think of it, she couldn’t remember what his real name was. His or his friends. Then again, she didn’t remember him even telling her his name in the first place.

No matter. He had an irresistible charisma. Like, when they purchased the plane tickets, the attendant behind the desk was practically in tears that the computer wouldn’t let her print the tickets until he paid with a credit card. He wanted them for free, which seemed totally reasonable, and the fact that she couldn’t was giving Master one of those headaches he seemed to get frequently. The attendant gave him every discount available, but there were limits to the computer’s generosity. Her master seemed pretty upset about the whole affair, rubbing his head and complaining about a migraine. Those nice folks must have seen he was in pain because he didn’t even ask for the upgrade – they just gave up their seats when she and Master and his two friends boarded.

It wasn’t a big plane. The first class cabin only had the eight seats – two rows of paired leather recliners. Master’s two friends each took a pair (‘I have to remember to get their names!’), but she sat close to her master, running her fingers lovingly through his hair while he held a cold wet towel over his eyes. All three guys seemed pretty tired, especially Master. But that wasn’t surprising since they didn’t sleep at all last night. Since she worked the night shift (or used to work, so it now appeared), she slept that day before coming to work. The guys were probably up all since yesterday morning.

Still she should have been tired – but she wasn’t…she felt…Alive!. Master and his friends were up all night fucking her. Even the memory was enough to cause an itch between her legs. First they fucked her one at a time, swapping out when one of them would cum. They’d put her in one position after another – on her back, on her knees, riding on top, folded in half. Then two would fuck her at the same time, one in her cunt the other in her mouth. At one point she was lying on her back on the bed, her head hanging backward over the side. One guy pounded into her sopping pussy while another stood above her and fucked into her mouth. Then she felt the bed sag and a weight sat on her stomach. Two hands grabbed her generous breasts and she felt them wrap around what could only be her master’s huge cock. He slid back and forth, folding his prick tightly between her mounds, pinching her nipples. When his jism splashed against the underside of her chin, everyone else exploded all at once.

There were other things she couldn’t explain. At one point when everyone was taking a break, catching their breath, she rolled over onto her side to watch Master sitting in the chair, slowly stroking his still hard cock. She didn’t know much about sex before tonight, but she couldn’t believe that he was still hard. How many times had he cum so far tonight? She thought maybe he was falling asleep masturbating, because he closed his eyes. Suddenly waves of pleasure erupted from her crotch and she thrashed on the bed an orgasm ripping through her body. She must have woken master because when she managed to catch her breath, he was chuckling softly to himself.

Nope, she wasn’t tired. She was incredibly horny. It was barely morning when they showered quickly, packed her bags, picked up their luggage and sped to the airport. It was now the middle of the afternoon according to her watch, and after a night of non-stop sex, she was amazed that she wanted more. If she had known how incredible it would be, she would have given her cherry away years ago. Nothing to be done about that. She was just happy that it was Master who had taken it.

Rubbing her bra-less tits through her shirt with one hand while her other played under her skirt, Christine was working herself up to a fever pitch. Master had forbidden her from wearing or even packing undergarments and that was exciting her as much as her memories from this morning. Looking around she saw that Master’s friends were asleep.

Moving delicately so as not to wake him, Christine gently eased down Master’s zipper. She felt the heat of his semi-hard cock through the hole. As softly as she could, she unbuttoned his jeans, peeling back the front of his pants so she could pull out his long prick. Swallowing him as deep as she could, she began moving her head up and down his cockstalk slowly, enjoying the feel of his dick as it grew and expanded in her mouth.

She felt his fingers in her hair. Turning her head as far as she could with his cock still in her mouth, she looked up to see his damp towelette pushed up to his forehead, his heavily lidded eyes smiling at her. A rush of pleasure shot through her with the knowledge that she was making Master happy. “Hey Slut. Just can’t get enough of my cock, can you?” Christine smiled around his pole, planting her face as deep as she dared without choking. “Mmmm. That feels good. If you’re a good little cocksucker, then maybe I’ll let you swallow my cum?” Christine’s hand shot to her pussy, the thought of drinking Master’s cum almost sending her over the edge. Redoubling her efforts, she sucked as hard as she could, her mouth pumping up and down as fast as she could.

“That’s it. Suck it bitch. Suck my cock! Unngh! Yeah, rub that pussy. You know you love my cock. Play with your sweet little cunt. Yeah! Ungh!” Christine was kneeling now on her seat, her skirt hiked up, her naked ass hanging out into the aisle, her fingers rubbing furiously between her legs. Master grabbed her head with one hand, fingers tightly gripping her blonde tresses. Unbeknownst to her, a stewardess had entered the first class cabin. She was about to shriek her outrage when she suddenly closed her mouth, turned around, and forgot everything she had just seen.

If her mouth wasn’t full of cock, she would have been screaming her pleasure. She didn’t care about the other passengers or the flight crew. All she cared about was the orgasm she was on the verge of and the load of semen she was about to collect. “Oh shit! Cumming! Cumming! Swallow it Slut. Swallow my cum!” As Master’s bountiful seed shot from his cock, she swallowed hurriedly, not wanting to miss a drop. Spurt after spurt fired into her mouth while she feverishly rubber her clit with her hand.

She moaned in pleasure and frustration. She was drinking Master’s delicious seed, but she was hovering right at the edge of orgasm and it was driving her crazy. Master’s cock was starting to deflate and she was almost ready to weep at not being able to cum. Master looked down at his little nympho cocksucker and with a grin said, “Oh yeah, your reward.” He reached down and pinched both of her nipples tightly through her shirt and an orgasm ripped through her body. She groaned mightily into his crotch, her ass flailing in the aisle. She was sure that if one of Master’s friends was in the seat across the aisle, they would have been sprayed with her spurting oils.

When she recovered from her intense explosion, she pulled Master’s limp cock out from her mouth, licked it clean, and stuffed it lovingly back into his jeans. Closing his pants, being careful not to catch any hairs in the zipper, she kissed his cock goodnight through the denim material. She sat up straight in the seat again readjusting her clothing and whispered, “Thank you Master” into his ear.

He had replaced the damp wash cloth over his eyes and patted her head like he would a dog. “That’s a good Slut. Now shut up and let me get some sleep.” Christine shivered with joy at the compliment and curled up next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. She was glad that voice in her head saying that this was wrong finally was silent.

* * *

It was about nine at night. Gregg, Heather, and Chad were all at Omar’s. When the sun finally set, they put away their supplies, ate a quick meal and headed over to their favorite hang out. The three of them had gotten lucky and were each able to get a computer right away. Omar was there behind the counter preparing their drinks. ‘Doesn’t that guy ever go home?’ Gregg thought. He couldn’t remember a time when he’d sat in this café and Omar wasn’t there behind the counter. It didn’t matter if it was six in the morning or ten at night. The man seemed to live behind the register.

Heather and Chad were sitting side by side at two of the computers. Gregg had checked his email and then logged off, content to relax in one of the more comfortable chairs in the main part of the shop. He had chosen a seat near the computers so he could watch Heather. He had his notebook open, but it really was just a prop. Emily’s email was still causing his ears to burn. He held the notepad in his lap, hoping nobody saw the growing bulge there. She must have really been bored at work, because she somehow found the time to write a very detailed description of what playing doctor was all about. She even included some ideas about what “Dr. Walters” and his lovely “Nurse Emily” could do with their red-haired patient.

Omar broke him out of his reverie when he placed the hot tea on the table beside him. Looking back at the computers he saw that Heather and Chad were still very intent on their screens. Heather had her spiral notebook open and was copying something off the screen. Heather had a habit of chewing the end of her pen when she was reading and Gregg couldn’t decide if her oral ministrations to that weathered piece of plastic was the cutest thing he’d ever seen or the hottest.

Sitting directly across from Chad was another familiar face. It was that girl he had listened in on yesterday afternoon. Looks like this was a favorite hangout of hers also. Remembering the conversation he “overheard” yesterday, he thought he’d try flexing his muscle, so to speak, and see what he could learn today. ‘I never really understood the fascination with voyeurism, but this is kind of fun,’ he thought to himself.

He put himself in a pose like he was deep in thought, holding his pencil like he was on the verge of writing something important. With his eyes closed, he listened in carefully, imagining the girl where she sat. It felt like he was stretching on tip-toes, reaching for a book at the back of some top shelf. Closer and closer his mind stretched – he could feel it brushing against her consciousness. Then, aha! He heard her voice. She was instant messaging to someone.

‘I was totally disappointed. He thought he was like this totally macho guy, but he was really a creep. Why’d you take us there anyway? Couldn’t you tell he was a loser? I mean when we parked the car and you and Bobby started making out, I had no choice. It’s not like I could just sit there in the back seat with him doing nothing while you gave your boyfriend a blowjob. I wouldn’t be so pissed if he lasted more than two minutes. I mean one second he’s in me and the next he’s done.’

Gregg was intrigued. He was sure this girl was only in high school but from what he could tell by the conversation, she had gone on a double date. And while her friend made out in the front seat, she was stuck with they guy’s friend in the back. What surprised him was that this didn’t seem to be a unique event. He wanted to know more, but her conversation had move on to other things.

He pressed harder, wondering if he could see more than what was on the surface. What he got at first were flashes, images. Her father transferring to yet another base in yet another country. Her saying goodbye to friends yet again. Gregg tried to focus on last night. As if he were directing her memories, she started thinking about her miserable date. It wasn’t linear, her thoughts seemed to jump back and forth in the evening.

Flash “Hey Jenny, this is my friend Mark.”

Flash Jenny laying across the backseat of the car with her skirt bunched up and Mark peeling off his filled condom. Very disappointing.

Flash Brenda’s head dropping into Bobby’s lap in front of the steering wheel. Mark turning toward her, putting his arm around her shoulder.

Flash Dinner. Mark and Bobby bragging about the endurance training they’re going through on the base.

Flash Mark kissing her, the aftertaste of chewing tobacco and beer still on his breath.

Gregg pulled back to his passive listening depth. ‘No, I’m still here. I was just thinking about last night again. GOD, WHAT A CREEP! If you want to pimp me out to Bobby’s friends, just make sure they can last longer than two minutes!!’ Gregg was really enjoying this. He never watched much television, but he was sure this was better than a soap opera. Feeling a little mischievous, he planted Chad’s image into her head. He felt her look in his direction, confused as to why she should suddenly think of the guy sitting across from her. He played with her memory. He pictured Chad in the driver’s seat, and it was Jenny who leaned down to give him a blowjob. Jenny shook her head. ‘No, that’s not right. But he is kind of cute. I bet HE could last longer than Bobby ‘the flash’ Tyzinski!’

Gregg was floored. He had hardly done anything. He merely pointed Jenny in Chad’s direction, and gave her the barest hint of sex with the boy, and she seemed ready to go. He was sure that was all he’d done. It’s not like he commanded her to do anything. She just latched onto the idea of they guy across from her. Gregg pushed in deep again, wanting to get a sense of this girl’s sexual history. He was bombarded with flashes of images in rapid succession, each one lasting only a second or so. No two were the same. For a girl so young, she seemed to have quite a history. Most of the guys looked like soldiers, people she knew from the various bases her father served at. ‘She certainly found a way to pass the time!’

Jenny’s voice started fading out from his head. He tried keeping the contact, but his mind was too tired. It was a different experience from when he connected with Heather. With Heather, once the link was made, it was self sustaining. He could concentrate on other things. But with Jenny, there was no connection. ‘Something else to puzzle out…’ he thought. This much he was sure of so far: this gift was like a muscle. Each time he used it, he became more aware of what it could do. But it was a tiring learning process. It took effort, and he didn’t have much strength. He was sure that with practice, his endurance (for lack of a better word) would improve. Shaking his head ruefully, he reminded himself that it had only been a few days since he woke from the coma.

“Are you feeling okay?” Heather had taken the seat next to him, but noticed that he hadn’t moved for several minutes.

“Hmm. Oh, just tired I guess.” He didn’t want to lie, especially not to her. But what could he say? ‘Oh, I was just reading this girl’s mind and planted the idea that she should give Chad a blowjob!’ Looking up, he saw that the girl had switched computers, taking the one Heather had just vacated so she could sit next to Chad. “So, you finished with whatever you were doing?”

It seemed like an innocent enough question, but it caused her face to fall a little. “I booked my flight. I leave for Paris early next week.”

Gregg was shocked. More shocked at how he felt than anything else. He never felt this way about anything or anyone. In just two days Heather had gone from a student he barely noticed to the most important thing in his world. The idea that they’d be apart hit him like a ton of bricks. He had never been in love before, but the thought of being apart from her even for a little while made his heart ache.

Heather could see the sadness building inside him. “Why don’t we head back to the camp. I’ll tell Chad.”

Everything became a blur. Heather told Chad that they were leaving early—that Gregg wasn’t feeling well. Jenny seemed glad that her prey’s friends were leaving him alone with her. Heather settled their tab, leaving Gregg’s tea untouched. They walked back to the camp, holding each other close. They entered Gregg’s camper, Heather locking the door behind her. They lay in bed together, naked. He didn’t remember ever taking off his clothes.

Their bodies wrapped tightly around each other, their mouths locked together, their movements slow and meaningful. Gregg was torn between the joy of his new found love, and the pain of the coming loss.