The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 4: A Frayed Knot? Afraid Not!

Gregg was sitting at an Internet café just down the street from the hospital. He often came here to get business done. It was one of the few escapes he allowed himself. Closing down the University webpage he had just finished with, he sat back and smiled with satisfaction. He was proud of what he had just done and he knew it’d go a long way toward rewarding his students for all their hard efforts.

Looking down at his teacup, he saw that he had drunk it to the dregs and considered ordering more. The tea was excellent – not too strong and sweetened with honey. It was one of the reasons he frequented the place so much – besides the four computers in the corner. He checked his watch and to his surprise it was already almost 6pm. He needed to get back to the campsite so he could shower, change, and take care of some last minute business.

“More tea Mr. Gregg? On house!”

Gregg glanced up to see the shop keeper, a slightly portly and balding gentleman holding a carafe. After debating whether her wanted more, Gregg waved the man away. ‘That was strange. Omar never offers free tea.’ Omar was a shrewd businessman. He knew just enough English to be able to serve his clientele, and he counted every penny and gave nothing away for free. His business attracted Westerners who needed to stay connected to the rest of the world. Being able to charge western-prices allowed him to make a considerable profit. His establishment was one of the few able to afford to provide such service. Not exactly a big business by American standards, but having four computers put him ahead of other local independent businessmen. The four computers were set on two tables placed together so that there were two on each side facing each other.

Putting these thoughts aside, Gregg leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes and massaging his nose. His eyes were tired from staring so long into the computer’s small monitor. Behind closed eyes, he could hear the sounds of the café. Patrons talked in languages he barely understood (he silently chastised himself for spending so much time learning only written languages that no one spoke anymore). He heard Omar ringing somebody up at the cash register. Closer to him, he heard the tippity-tap sounds of the other users on the three other computer keyboards.

“He’s kind of cute. I see him here all the time…how come I never noticed he’s such a hottie? I wonder what kind of lover he is? I’ll bet he’s G-R-8!!”

Gregg opened his eyes and looked around to see who would be saying something like that out loud. The only female patron in the place was sitting at the computer diagonal from him. She looked maybe fifteen or sixteen, much too young to be having such thoughts. ‘Probably some diplomat’s kid,’ Gregg thought. But, the voice couldn’t be hers because she was intently typing away – she barely even glanced in his direction. Besides, the two men on the other computers didn’t seem to have heard anything.

Scooting his chair back, Gregg stood and walked around the computers up to Omar to ask for the bathroom key. He didn’t want to walk back to the dig on a full bladder. Omar pointed to the occupied sign on the bathroom door indicating that he had to wait.

Casually looking around, he saw the young girl’s computer screen and saw that she was instant chatting with someone. He was too far away to see what she was typing, but he thought he could hear her voice again. “I’m going to try to get his picture so you can see.” The girl lifted her hand up to the webcam attached to the top of the monitor, adjusted it a bit so it was pointed right at him, clicked her mouse, and then moved the camera back into position. Gregg was stunned. How could she be so brazen. ‘Doesn’t she realize she’s talking loud enough for me to hear her?’

The girl typed a bit more and then turned her head just enough to peek over her shoulder. When she saw that Gregg was looking at her she said, “Oh my God! He’s looking at me!” and turned quickly back to her monitor. But it wasn’t what she said that had captured Gregg’s attention. It was that she didn’t say anything at all. He was sure she didn’t move her lips.

The door to the bathroom opened and a man exited. He placed the key on the counter and Omar handed it back to Gregg. Frowning in thought, Gregg entered the lavatory to take care of his immediate concern. After he finished, he washed, returned the keys to Omar and sat back at his computer.

Closing all his files, he logged off his session. While he waited for the computer to end its log-off routine, he kept his eyes on the girl. Focusing in on her, he began hearing her voice in his head – and since he was staring at her this time, he was SURE her lips weren’t moving. “He’s back. Did you get the picture? Cute huh? L-O-L.” Now Gregg knew for sure he was reading her mind. I mean who would say “LOL?” He had learned that abbreviation a year ago when a colleague had sent him a joke that he didn’t get and had tagged it with LOL. That had to be explained to him too. Gregg couldn’t believe it. He could actually hear her thoughts! He had been hearing her mind speaking what she had been typing! He focused in again to hear what she was writing to her friend, but quickly pulled back when he heard her descriptions of what she’d like to do to him alone in that bathroom! For someone so young, she had clearly seen too many steamy movies.

Gregg quickly packed up his things. He went up to the counter to pay for his computer time. While Omar rang him up, he took a mental stab, literally, at the man to the girl’s left. He was also chatting online. Concentrating as hard as he could – much as if he were trying to hear someone whisper from ten feet away, Gregg found he could hear what the man was thinking. “Yeah babe, I’d fuck you until you scream! Oh yeah, you like big cocks? We’ll I got a huge one. Eleven inches…No I’m not married. Build? Let’s just say I’m often mistaken for Keith Ledger.” Gregg pulled his thoughts back and suppressed a laugh. The man in front of him couldn’t be more than five and a half feet tall and easily over two hundred pounds, judging by the size of his gut.

Gregg settled up with Omar, and hitched his backpack over his shoulder. He tried once more to probe someone across the room, but he could barely make out the faintest of whispers in his head. He tried harder and his head started throbbing, like the beginning of a migrane.

“Mr. Gregg? Okay?” Omar asked in his broken English.

Gregg found that given a moment’s rest, his head had stopped hurting. It was more like straining a muscle than anything else. Giving up, he turned back to Omar and replied, “Yeah. Thanks. Excellent as always, Omar.” The man beamed at the compliment as Gregg headed out the door.

So much was happening so fast. Things were changing around him and about him and he couldn’t keep up. Like any of the texts he’d translated over the years, this puzzle would work itself out. Right now he just needed some distance from it and some sleep. On his way out he tried reading one more patron, but it was useless – like trying to do one more pull-up when your arms are dead. Hitching his backpack higher on his shoulder, he headed back to the campsite.

* * *

Gregg arrived at the campsite to find all five of his students sitting around one of the pits, their feet dangling inside. They were apparently just shooting the breeze until he arrived. Nobody seemed all that concerned that they weren’t working. Chad was laughing at one of his own jokes and everyone was smiling except for David, who seemed upset for some reason.

“Why isn’t everybody working?” Gregg said with mock seriousness. Everyone tensed up for a moment until they saw the big smile on his face. It had everyone a little off balance. They weren’t used to seeing their professor smiling, making jokes, or even having casual conversation for that matter.

“I don’t know what Heather has told you yet, but I’ve decided we need a party.” Everyone looked around at each other, except Heather who already knew that much. “You’ve all worked hard this semester and I haven’t acknowledged that. So, tonight we’re going to have a cookout…someplace with a little less sand that this. Okay, go do what ever you need to do for the next couple of hours. We’ll be heading out around 8pm. Oh, don’t forget to pack your swimsuits.”

He looked around and saw grins on his students’ faces. Even David managed to cheer up a little. Nodding, he turned and headed to his camper. As quickly as he entered the campsite, he left, not even giving them a chance to ask how he was feeling. His students turned back to each other to discuss whether aliens had replaced their professor’s brain with one that was more fun!

* * *

At 8pm the group gathered in front of the campers. They each had a backpack with bathing suits, towels, etc. Heather had divided up the supplied so that everyone had some share to carry. When Gregg entered the campsite, Brian was pretending to drink out of the unopened bottle of tequila Heather had purchased.

Gregg flagged down a pair of taxis and gave them directions to the best of his abilities. Once everyone was loaded up, they zoomed away toward the foreign quarter, where many of the western businessmen and diplomats tended to live. They arrived at their destination faster than they would have expected, all tense from their white-knuckle dash through traffic. It seemed that for the local taxi drivers, traffic signals, speed limits, road stripes, and even pedestrians were simply a nuisance that could be ignored.

“Where are we?” Heather asked, exiting the taxi and looking around at the posh houses.

“You’ll see. This came as a last-minutes surprise, but it’s better than hanging around the campsite.”

Gregg paid the taxi drivers, giving them a nice tip for their speed and for not killing them in any one of a dozen nearly avoided crashes. Gregg pressed the call button on the squawk box next to the closed gate. “Yes?” a heavily distorted female voice said.

“It’s Gregg. We’re here.”

The box made an unintelligible sound and then the heavy gate creaked open on rollers. They started up the drive way and it shut behind them. It was an expensive looking piece of property, even by American standards.

Arriving at the front door, Gregg rang the bell. He had barely taken his finger away when the door opened and a lithe young woman with a brown pony-tail opened it up. She ran out, throwing her arms around Gregg’s neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “You’re here!!”

Everyone looked questioningly at their professor except Heather, who looked a little worried. “Everyone, this is Emily. She took care of me at the hospital and generously volunteered her house for our party.” Clearly the guys liked what they saw: an attractive girl who looked about their age wearing jean-shorts cut off just below her well-formed and shapely ass and a low-cut tank-top that showed plenty of skin.

Chad looked at her questioningly, “Aren’t you a little young to be a brain surgeon? I mean, how can you afford something like this?”

Emily smiled and replied, “No silly. It’s not MY house – it’s my father’s. He works for an American import and export company that you’ve probably never heard of. Anyway, besides his salary, they own this house so that their agents can live comfortably while here. Besides, it impresses those guys he does business with. He’s in Morocco now, so the house is ours! Come on in. I’ll show you around and we can get this party started!” Everyone was impressed with the house, and the boys were glad there was another pretty female to look at.

“This is the living room, that’s the kitchen, and out there is the pool. You can set up at the table next to the BBQ.” She pointed things out, like the various pieces of art on the walls. Clearly, money was no object for this firm. “After I graduated high school last year, I decided to live here with Dad while I figured out what I wanted to do. I thought it’d be exciting living in a foreign and exotic land, but I quickly got bored. So, I started working at the hospital. I’d volunteered at my hometown hospital during my junior and senior years and the hospital here thought that was good enough to give me a job doing some basic work nursing. They’re so short-handed that they’ll take anybody with any medical experience!!”

With that, she ushered everyone to the patio. The weather was nice, so they didn’t expect to be spending too much time inside. Out back, they were greeted with a view of what money could buy. In the middle of the patio was an in-ground pool that went from three-feet deep to five-feet deep. Clearly it was meant for lounging, and not swimming laps. On the far side were patio and deck chairs and tables. Closer to the patio door was the BBQ. Everyone set out their food and bottles while Emily went back inside to grab cooking utensils, place settings, glasses, and ice.

Gregg wasted no time at putting his students at ease. He opened the bottle of tequila and sniffed it wrinkling his nose. “You people actually drink this stuff?” Everyone laughed, still not used to seeing their professor acting like an actual human being. The guys were even more excited that they were about to be served alcohol.

Emily returned to the patio, her arms loaded with supplies. Seeing the bottle of Tequila, she ran back inside and returned with a shot glass for everyone—emblazoned with her father’s company’s logo. Gregg filled everyone’s glass and picked up a knife. Pulling a lime out from one of the bags, he sliced it into wedges, and gave one to everyone. He licked the side of his hand and sprinkled some salt on it. Passing it around, he was glad to see everyone copy him. With a bright “Cheers!” everyone licked the salt on their hand, sucked down the shot, and shoved the lime into their mouths. Everyone grimaced at the taste except Heather who did her shot with a smile. Gregg barely managed to swallowed his shot and broke down coughing, almost on the verge of tossing the liquor back up. Without thinking, he put his hand on Heather’s shoulder to keep from falling over while he was doubled over in a coughing fit. When he finally caught his breath, he was beet-red and his eyes were watering. “Oh God, that was terrible!” Everyone laughed. Gregg laughed too, once he caught his breath. Realizing he had his hand on his student’s shoulder, he quickly pulled it off, embarrassed.

“You’ve never done this before? You looked like a pro for a minute…until you actually did the shot, that is” Heather asked, cleaning the inside of the glass with her finger and licking it off, giving him a sly, sexy grin.

“I…I…cough…I only read about it this afternoon. It seemed so simple on the website.” This caused everybody to double-over in laughter. Apparently their professor hadn’t grown super-cool overnight. Now that the ice was broken, the party was able to start in earnest. More shots were downed, but Gregg begged off. The boys cheered every time one of the girls did a shot, but while Emily looked to be getting a little tipsy, Heather was able to do shot after shot seemingly without being fazed.

Gregg started the BBQ and cooked the shishkabobs. He felt like he was in a Norman Rockwell painting. His “family” so to speak around the pool, he, the father at the grill. While he cooked, everyone else milled around talking, laughing, and drinking.

Heather felt more and more at ease being in Emily’s house. Ever since that quick peck on the cheek when they arrived, Dr. Walters and Emily barely even spoke to each other. Emily was content to talk and flirt with the boys while Gregg conversed with his older student while they stood at the grill, fixing the food and putting the snacks into bowls. ‘Maybe I was wrong about the two of them,’ she thought to herself. ‘That or maybe my tolerance for Tequila isn’t what it used to be!’

Everyone was having a good time. Even the sneer David had when arriving seemed to have vanished after he got a couple drinks into him. David was explaining in over-exaggerated detail to Emily and the rest how the Professor had shot him with a bolt of lightning and blew up the camera in his hand – gesturing wildly with his bandaged hand. The way he was talking, you’d think he was describing a battle between two superheroes. When the grilling was done, they all sat around the big table at the far end of the pool and enjoyed their feast.

After everyone had eaten their fill, Gregg stood and tapped his wine glass with a knife. He had switched to red wine after his first and only experience with hard liquor. “Can I have your attention everybody?” Everyone became quiet and shifted their seats to face him.

“First, let’s say thank you to our generous and lovely host.” Everyone clapped and raised their drinks, and there was even a wolf-whistle from Adam.

Heather was intrigued by Dr. Walter’s apparent comfort speaking to the group. He wasn’t stuttering or turning red. ‘Maybe we should have gotten him drunk much sooner?’

When the clapping subsided he continued, “I’ll keep this short so you can make use of her pool and swim and dance, and do whatever you crazy kids do these days!” Everyone laughed at his attempt to sound old. “So, a little business first. Part of my job here is to be a teacher and teachers are supposed to give grades. You’ll be happy to know that this afternoon I submitted my final reviews and you all got A’s. I also submitted detailed letters of all the work you did.” The table erupted in wild applause with everyone clinking glasses or beer bottles.

“That brings me to my second point. Like I said earlier, you’ve all worked hard. I realize that I haven’t given you the recognition you deserve, nor have I really given you a break. So…” With a dramatic pause, he pulled five envelopes out from his backpack by his feet and passed them out. “I’m letting you off early. Here’s the pay you’d all have received if we had stayed the next two weeks. Plus an extra bonus. You’re all free to do what you want – travel, go home, stay and dig up shards of clay…whatever. I’m declaring the term over and I couldn’t be prouder. What you have in those envelopes is what cash I could scrounge up – the rest is being direct-deposited in your bank accounts.”

Everyone sat in stunned silence. Each student had $500 in cash and a receipt for $1,500 in direct deposit. It was easily a $1,000 more than they expected to have. There was also an additional $1,000 voucher to use at the airlines to fly them anywhere they wanted. Again everyone stood and cheered. Chad even came around and gave him a big hug, lifting him slightly off his feet. Even Heather hugged him in the excitement and kissed him on the lips. The guys whistled and Heather broke the kiss, turning very red. Brian, Chad and Adam were making kissy-faces. David sat expressionless, and Emily had a wry smile on her face, as if she knew something they didn’t.

Gregg cleared his throat, settling everyone back down again. “Normally, that would be a breach of the teacher-student relationship, but as of now, none of you are my students! So, you’re forgiven.” He gave Heather a small wink. “Come on, let’s have some fun!” Emily got up from the table and turned on the music. Everyone around the table raised a toast to each other again. Gregg sat down again and watched as the four guys all gathered around Emily and danced to the music that was playing.

“Thanks for covering. I guess I got caught up in the excitement,” Heather said shyly after he took his seat.

“It was nothing. I meant every word.”

Heather sat back in the corner of her chair and eyed him intently for a few long seconds. “Every word Professor?” she asked, with a deeply pondering gaze.

“Every word…and it’s not ‘professor’ anymore. Call me Gregg.” Gregg responded, patting her on the hand that lay on the chair’s armrest. On the second pat, she captured his hand in hers and gave it a squeeze, running her thumb over his fingers, keeping that same level stare into his eyes.

“Okay, I’ll hold you to that – every word,” she said somewhat mysteriously before standing up to refill her glass. Gregg could see she was considering something, but by the time he had thought to try his new mind-reading trick, her brain was back to other more mundane things – like her empty glass. She walked to the table with the drinks and her ass seemed to take on an even more seductive sway…if that were possible.

And so for the next half hour or so, the party continued. Emily was like a perpetual motion machine, dancing with one boy, then the next, or all of them at once. Adam and Brian were a little too much hands-on, but she deftly deflected their advances. Despite their state of intoxication, they were sober enough not to upset their host in front of their teacher.

Chad unsuccessfully tried getting first the professor then Heather to join them. Gregg begged off saying he didn’t dance and Heather simply and levelly responded, “Chad darling, if I got up there to dance with you, you’d melt into a puddle of your own desire.” She punctuated this by seductively licking her lips. Chad had no quick comeback, but turned very red at the beginnings of a swelling in his Bermudas. He made a tactical retreat back to the other guys. When he was half-way back, she called to her vanquished foe, “Chad! Later. I promise you one dance later tonight.” Chad beamed happily, and perhaps a bit nervously.

Gregg had a similar reaction to Heather’s display and tried to nonchalantly cross his legs at his growing desire. Heather giggled at his uncomfortable situation, and thought to herself, ‘Oh honey, it’d be a waste to let that disappear!’ She was surprised that Gregg turned another deeper shade of pink.

At that point, Gregg looked up hoping to find an escape and was surprised that everyone was gone. He looked toward the door to see Emily coming back out. “I showed them to the basement where they are changing into their swimsuits. Heather, if you want I’ll show you to my room? Gregg, are you going to change?”

“No…I don’t own a swimsuit,” he said sheepishly.

Heather stood up and gave Gregg a kiss on the cheek, causing him to blush even more, if that were possible.

“What was that for?”

“For what you said.”

“What did I say?”

“Oh, now it’s a poor professor who doesn’t even remember his own lectures,” she said with a wink before following Emily inside and up the stairs. Gregg was left speechless. ‘If I had known that women were such fascinating creatures, maybe I would have paid more attention all these years…’

Gregg looked down at the empty glass he’d been nursing all night. Shrugging, he decided that maybe it wouldn’t hurt to have another. As he got up to refill his glass, he heard Emily telling Heather loud enough for him to hear, “I guess he’ll just have to swim naked!” Their giggling faded as they went up the stairs.

* * *

Emily led Heather into her father’s bedroom after a quick stop in the living room to gather Heather’s backpack. She liked to sleep there when he was traveling because of the king-size bed and the TV. While Heather was pulling her bathing suit out of her bag, she noticed that Emily hadn’t left yet. She was still there, watching her, sitting on the edge of the bed, chewing her bottom lip. The giggling girl that led her upstairs seemed to have been replaced by a more worried, pensive one. She looked past Emily and saw that the bedroom door was closed.

Heather was no stranger to being naked around other women, so didn’t really think anything of it. ‘Maybe she wants some girl-talk, or something. I don’t imagine she has many friends her own age here. If she’s uncomfortable, she’ll leave.’ Standing between the foot of the bed and the triple dresser, so she was facing herself in the large mirror, she began removing her clothing, one eye on herself, the other on Emily. Emily was watching the mirror, but her gaze was directed lower than eye-level. She appeared to be caught between watching the woman undress and wanting to say something.

Heather unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the bed, then kicked off her sandals, unbuckled her belt and dropped her khaki shorts. Emily stared, her expression difficult to read – part lust, part awe, part jealousy. Heather was no stranger to those looks – often given by other women when she was at the gym. She pulled down her panties and kicked them to the side, now wearing only a bra. Emily’s eyes didn’t know whether to focus on the perfect pair of asscheeks facing her or the reflection of the near hairless pussymound in the mirror. The motion of Heather craning her arms behind her to unclasp her bra shifted Emily’s attention up to witness the freeing of her large, perfectly formed mounds.

When the bra fell free of her arms, Emily gasped, “I slept with Gregg!” She seemed as surprised by the fact that she did it as by her saying it. Her hands clasped over her mouth as if to pull the words back and her eyes immediately welled up in tears. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry! I didn’t know he was yours. There was just this…I don’t know…I…wasn’t in control…it just…happened!”

Heather looked at the frightened young girl on the bed. Emily was holding her stomach as if her admission had caused her physical pain. “Why are you telling me this?”

“Because he’s yours…I mean because you two…I…I can’t explain it.”

Heather was at a loss for words. She had considered the possibility that Emily and Gregg had had sex when she found the girl’s panties under his pillow, but she had talked herself out of it this evening. Now she was faced with the reality that it actually had happened. She was mad, but didn’t fully understand why. She and Gregg weren’t dating or anything like that. As of an hour ago, he was still her professor.

Heather sat down next to the crying girl, and put her arm around her. Emily broke down in tears as she hugged the older woman tightly. “It’s okay. Shhh, shhh. It’s alright.” It wasn’t really, but she also knew it wasn’t the girl’s fault. It wasn’t anybody’s fault. Heather had no claim on him.

“I…I really am sorry…sniff” she whimpered, the worst of her crying over.

Still gently rocking the girl, Heather asked, “Why. Why are you sorry? You and I never even spoke until after today…Besides, I had a feeling you two did something last night.”

Emily still held her close, but she seemed suddenly tense. “How did you know?”

“I…I found your panties under his pillow.”

Emily buried her face deeper into the woman’s shoulder and giggled. “So that’s what he meant when he said he almost got caught…”

“I hadn’t even realized that I liked him until…until…” She paused. Until that moment, she hadn’t said the words out loud. She liked him. Part of her wanted to say love, but that was too strong a word for someone she felt like she had really only met this morning…even though they’d worked together for three months now.

Emily looked up, realizing that Heather’s comforting words and rocking had stopped. Heather sat there in a daze, forgetting for the moment that her arms were entwined around the young girl. Emily looked at her eyes – her very green eyes, and pulled back, looking down over her body – her perfect body. Turning slightly to the left to better face her, Emily placed her left hand in the small of Heather’s back. Her right wiped a tear from her cheek and then returned to palm the breast that was pressing into her tank-top. It felt firm and heavy and the nipple stood out straight and erect.

Heather seemed distantly aware of the girl and slightly turned her head. Impulsively, Emily leaned up and kissed her, right on the lips. Heather became fully aware in the middle of the awkward kiss and pulled her head back slowly. She had a look of shock on her face as she realized what had just happened.

Emily opened her eyes and saw the look on Heather’s face. Thinking the woman was disgusted by what had just happened, she immediately stood up and started apologizing. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I don’t know what’s wrong with me!” she sobbed, turning her back on Heather, facing the mirror, her eyes darting back and forth between her own reflection and the naked woman sitting on the bed.

“No, honey, no. Don’t be sorry. It was nice…you just…took me by surprise.”

“I’m not a lesbian. I…I’ve never kissed another girl like that!”

Heather felt immediate empathy for the girl. She remembered the first time she had kissed another woman. She had been working at the strip club for a few months by then and had grown confident in both her beauty and her comfort around the other women. She had grown close enough to a few of her fellow strippers that they would often slap each other’s asses on stage or fondle each other’s breasts to excite the men and get more money thrown at them.

It was just after a lap dance gone bad that she found herself being comforted by one of those women. The man had gotten overly grabby and she needed security’s help getting him off her all while he yelled obscenities like “whore” and “bitch.” She ran back to the dressing room where she broke down in tears on the shoulder of her friend Cathy. Cathy had been in the business for a number of years and was used to this sort of thing. As they stood naked breast to naked breast, Cathy whispered soothing words to her while she gently rubbed the head of the girl crying on her shoulder. When Heather was all cried out, she felt Cathy grab her face gently in both hands, brushing away her tears with her thumbs. She then lifted Heather’s head so they were looking eye-to-eye. Their eyes closed and they kissed. At first demurely, but with increasing passion.

Heather broke away, and said the same thing to Cathy that Emily was saying to her now – “I’m not a lesbian.”

And now, five years later, Heather was responding with the same words to Emily that she was told that day, “I know you’re not. Neither am I. We’re just two women caught up in a situation beyond our control. I like men – and you like men…you proved that last night!” That brought a small sad smile to Emily’s face. Heather stood and walked up to behind Emily so she could look over the girl’s shoulder into the reflection of her eyes. She pressed herself tightly against the girl, wrapping her arms around her and dropping her chin on Emily’s shoulder. Emily leaned back, her hands covering Heather’s, her head pressing against the side of Heather’s face. They stayed like that for long seconds, Emily’s eyes closed, quietly swaying back and forth ever so slightly.

Emily lifted her head, looking back at Heather in the mirror. She no longer seemed sad, but content and a little embarrassed. “What a way to find out I like women too, huh?”

Heather raised her eyebrows questioningly.

“I think I set the bar too high. You’re so sexy, you could probably turn any woman on. I don’t know that I’ll ever meet another woman as beautiful as you…and if I did…what would they see in someone like me?”

Heather smiled, standing straighter, but not releasing her grip. She turned her head slightly and kissed Emily on the neck, her lips parted slightly to allow the tip of her tongue to touch a moment before her lips did. Emily sighed and closed her eyes, tilting her head away from Heather in an effort to elongate her neck and prolong the woman’s touch. Heather kissed her again, the same way, but slightly higher. And again. And a fourth time – each time a little bit higher on her neck.

Heather could feel the girl tightening her grip on her hands clasped at her stomach. She could hear the girl breathing faster, feel the quickening of her pulse through her neck. She brought her lips up to Emily’s ear, sensing the girl shudder when she felt Heather’s breath echo in her ear. The sound of Heather’s lips parting was like wet thunder. Emily felt her vagina clench when Heather’s wet tongue snaked easily into the entrance of her ear canal. It was there for only a second, wet and wiggly, but Emily thought her knees would buckle.

With her lips pressed against the girl’s ear, Heather whispered, “Emily, you are a beautiful woman. Open your eyes. Look at yourself in the mirror.” When the girl had her eyes opened, Heather brought her right hand up to her face and traced her quivering lips delicately with a finger. Emily parted her lips, taking gulps of air, her heart racing. Unconsciously, the tip of her tongue chased Heather’s finger when pulled away. “You’re beautiful, Emily. You have a beautiful face. Big brown eyes. Soft lips.” Heather brought her hand back and this time Emily grabbed one of her fingers in her mouth and eagerly sucked it in, licking around the finger tip with her tongue. Heather sighed along with the girl.

Pulling her finger out of Emily’s mouth, Heather traced the wet digit over her chin and down her stretched neck. Heather brought her face back to the side of the girl’s neck and kissed her again, this time with more tongue. Emily’s eyes were closed in pleasure.

“Don’t close your eyes, Emily,” Heather whispered. “Keep your eyes open. I want you to see what I see. I want you to see just how beautiful you are.” Heather’s words were like a spell. Emily couldn’t move. She stood there, every nerve in her body tingling in anticipation of the next touch. No man had ever set her skin on fire like this. Gregg had unleashed an animalistic side she didn’t know she had. Now Heather was showing her a different excitement – like a spring being compressed tighter and tighter, slowly, second by second. Each moment promising that much greater of a release.

Emily watched as Heather took a step back and grabbed the bottom of Emily’s tanktop. She raised her arms in the air, anticipating Heather pulling it off over her head. Heather then knelt behind her, grabbing one foot, then the other, removing her sandals. Finally, Heather grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled them along with her underwear down. Emily stepped out of them at Heather’s direction, still never breaking eye contact with her now naked image in the mirror. Her nipples were standing straight out, her stomach muscles were tight, and every hair on her body seemed to be standing on edge, forming goose bumps up and down her arms.

Heather rubbed her hands up and down the sides of Emily’s legs, kissing her in the back of her right leg. “Such beautiful legs…” She slowly kissed her way up until she was planting delicate little kisses on Emily’s smooth round ass. The sensations made her gasp. Slowly Heather worked her way over the asscheek, to the middle of her back, and back down to the other cheek. “Such a beautiful ass…” she hissed between kisses.

Standing, Heather again stood behind the panting girl, this time pressing her naked breasts into her back. Emily moaned in pleasure, feeling the older woman’s large mammeries squashing themselves against her, the nipples digging into the flesh just below her shoulder blades. Emily closed her eyes for a second, letting her head loll back when she felt Heather’s hands reach around front and cup her breasts.

Massaging them in her hands, Emily gave even quicker, more sudden gasps whenever Heather’s hands would press against one of her nipples. Unconsciously she started grinding her hips against the side of the waist-high dresser. “Such beautiful breasts…”

Heather released the girl’s breasts and turned her around, finally forcing her to break eye contact with herself. Looking into each other’s eyes, their heads leaned into each other, their eyes closing and their mouths opening. When their lips touched, it was like electricity passing through them both. Their tongues met and wrestled as their faces ground against each other with increasing passion.

Heather broke the kiss first, trailing kisses down her neck, working her way lower. She paused at Emily’s breasts and gently sucked on the nipple. Heather’s whole body shuddered. Each flick of her tongue brought a sympathetic spasm to the girl’s body.

Heather stopped torturing the girl’s breasts and continued her trip south. She paused at her stomach to switch her position from a squat to kneeling, making her more comfortable. She darted her tongue quickly into Emily’s belly-button before saying “Such a beautiful stomach…” Heather kissed a trail down Emily’s flat stomach until she paused just at the top of the girl’s neatly trimmed vagina. It had more hair than her own, but was still kept short enough to wear a bikini.

“Such a beautiful pussy…” Heather hissed before taking a broad swipe at her open cuntlips with her tongue. Emily groaned loudly at that touch. In that one lick, Heather had managed to hit all her hot spots – her lips, her channel and her clit. Emily had to grab the woman’s head and press it tight against her to keep from falling over. Getting her balance, she leaned back so her weight was resting against the dresser, her asscheeks just short of being able to sit on it without having to break contact to hop up.

Heather pressed her face back into the girl’s pussy, inhaling deeply of the sweet musky scent, her nose brushing against the girl’s clit. “Tell me…” she said, taking another long lick. “Tell me how he fucked you.”

Emily knew who she was talking about. So close to the edge of ultimate pleasure, she couldn’t deny Heather anything. Her mind went back to last night. She told Heather of Gregg falling out of bed and his enormous hardon. She told of the spongebath that ended in Gregg’s eruption and her first taste of his cum. Her sentences were broken by gasps for air and moans.

Heather licked the girl in earnest, sometimes thrusting deep into her opening, sometimes just sucking and nibbling on her clit. The level of her desire matched the passion of the words coming out of Emily’s mouth. Heather expertly held the girl on the precipice, never letting her go all the way over. It both infuriated Emily and brought her to all new levels of excitement.

“His cock was so big, and didn’t soften a bit…Oh!...I took him in my mouth…Gasp…I couldn’t get much of it in…Christ!...I pumped his cock while licking and sucking the tip…Unngh!...When he came, it was just as much, if not more than the first time!” Emily kept up the running dialog, desperately trying to send herself over the edge. She had her fingers tangled in the woman’s thick red hair, trying to pull her deeper or lick harder, but Heather always pulled back when she sensed Emily getting close. She’d pull her face away from the spasming cunt to ask questions about how it felt, or what she did next. If Emily had any capacity to focus on more than her story or the pleasures being inflicted on her cunt, she would have known that Heather was sliding two fingers in and out of her own pussy, keeping herself at the same peak of excitement as her victim.

Emily described how she straddled Gregg, and had taken him slowly into her cunt, how his monster cock stretched her tight. When Emily mentioned this, Heather used her free hand to stick two fingers into the girl’s cunt channel, mirroring the fucking she was getting in the story. Heather kept up this triple attack on Emily’s cunt, clit and her own pleasures while Emily’s story was reduced to grunts and groans.

And suddenly she peaked. Emily brought one hand up from Heather’s head to clasp over her mouth as she screamed in orgasm. Her body bucked and writhed against Heather’s face, her juices spraying in release. Again and again she spasmed until there was nothing left. Taking her cue from the girl, Heather doubled the pace of her masterbating and quickly sent herself over the edge. Heather moaned into Emily’s cunt while her face was flooded with the young girl’s sweet nectar.

Emily released her hand from her clenching jaw and dropped it back to Heather’s head, and taking deep shuddering breaths. Heather took another playful swipe at the extended clit just in front of her. Emily yelped loudly before clasping her hands quickly back over her mouth. She gave Heather a dirty look while Heather looked up at her innocently.

They both started giggling, and Heather stood up embracing the girl in a tight hug. They pulled apart slightly and engaged in another deep kiss, Emily eagerly licking her juices off the woman’s face. ‘Wow, this is the second person I’ve licked my juices off of today!’ she thought.

They pulled apart and caught their breaths. Heather stared at the girl, licking her fingers clean. “So, do you want me to…to do you…now?” Emily asked hesitantly and excitedly.

Heather almost said yes. She was certainly excited enough, but her hand had stemmed off the worst. Instead replied, “I think I better take a raincheck. They’re going to start wondering what happened to us.” Emily opened her eyes widely, as if suddenly remembering that she had guests. “Let’s get dressed and just see where the evening takes us…Now there’s two people I want to fuck at this party,” she said, giving Emily a knowing look.

“He’s in love with you, you know.” Heather looked up at Emily in surprise. “I saw you two talking at the hospital and tonight during dinner. He only has eyes for you. I might as well not be here.”

Heather sat down on the bed, stunned. “I can’t explain it…but I need him. I have to have him.” She folded her hands in her lap, eyes down in thought.

Emily sat next to her. This time it was HER turn to do the comforting. “Then you should have him. Stay here tonight. Use this bedroom. I won’t get in the way…”

Heather stared at the girl. She couldn’t explain it, but upon hearing those words, the world suddenly seemed to fall into place. Heather took a deep breath, smiled, and with a sly smile said, “Look, something you said earlier just gave me an idea…”

Heather laid out her plan. It wasn’t complex – in fact it was really simple. They gave each other one last kiss before each grabbed their respective swimsuit and got dressed. The night was just starting.

* * *

When the girls came back down stairs and entered the patio, they were treated to a rousing cheer by David, Brian and Adam of “To Amsterdam!!” as they clinked beer bottles. Gregg and Chad just looked on in amusement. First Brian became silent, staring at the patio door. When everyone else realized he had stopped talking, they followed his gaze to see what had shut him up.

Standing in the doorway were two visions of pure female beauty. Emily was wearing a small two-piece in white. The bottom hung low on her hips – any lower and they’d be indecent. Her breasts were held in place by small triangles of cloth that were tied around her back and behind her neck under her ponytail. Here nipples pressed tight against the fabric.

Heather was also wearing a bikini. There was more material, but due to her much larger breasts, it seemed even more revealing. It was black and made form some sort of stretchy material. The bra looked more like a tight sports bra, but with most of the material between her breasts cut away. The tops of the cups ended just above her nipples, not showing anything, but hinting at everything. They pulled her breasts in tight, causing them to squash together and bulge out, showing a considerable amount of cleavage. The bottoms of her outfit was also black, but went high over her hips, coming to a narrow ‘V’ between her legs. The sides each were held together with clear plastic clasps. As she was entering the patio, she was in the process of tying a nearly see-through white sarong around her waist. The only imperfection Gregg could see on this goddess standing before him were the pink circles underneath the kneecaps of otherwise utterly flawless legs. Heather was watching Gregg’s reaction in particular, and blushed when she realized where he had stopped his gaze.

Emily put her hands on her hips and in her sexiest voice said, “Well boys?” and promptly jumped into the pool in a spectacularly graceless cannon-ball that managed to get all the guys at the table wet. That was all the invitation the guys needed and they leapt from their chairs and jumped into the pool, splashing water everywhere. The only one not to get wet was Heather, who chose to sit beside Gregg at the table rather than enter the quickly crowding pool.

Gregg was glad that he was wearing jeans. If not, his stiffening cock growing down the length of his pant leg would have been truly embarrassing. Heather had her attention to everyone in the pool. She seemed lost in thought with a serene smile on her face. Gregg brought his wine glass to his lips to mask his concentration as he pushed a tendril of thought toward Heather.

He was flooded with an image seen through Heather’s eyes: she was on her knees, looking up at Emily’s naked body from between her legs. He could hear Emily’s voice, panting, gasping for air, telling Heather about how she was riding his cock. Gregg’s view darkened as Heather turned her head back to Emily’s dripping snatch and pressed her face closer, closing her eyes.

Gregg snapped back to reality, sweating – not sure if it was from his mental exertion or from excitement. ‘Was that real?’ he thought. Remembering the pink circles under Heather’s knees, he realized it was. It wasn’t just Heather’s imagination making it up. While the guys sat around waiting for the girls to return, talking about where they were going to travel to next, Heather was on her knees eating Emily’s pussy while Emily told her all about how they had sex. Gregg quickly gulped down his wine, draining his glass. “I think I need a refill…”

Heather was watching him watch her. She had no idea that he was reading her thoughts. She just felt like he was studying her – deeply. She saw how he was getting turned on, and also saw the growing lump in his pants. Glad with the effect she was having on her former professor, she decided to press her advantage.

Standing up, she bent over facing the professor, giving him a clear look at her generous cleavage. “Come with me. I’ll make you a drink you won’t soon forget.” She stood erect again and turned to walk into the house, stopping first at the table to grab the tequila, a few lime wedges and the salt shaker. Gregg shuddered at the prospect of tasting that foul liquid a second time, but followed anyway, prepared to drink raw sewage if it was served by this red-haired beauty.

They entered the kitchen and she made a show of looking for something – a show which involved bending to open lower cabinets to give him a good view of her shapely ass. Eventually she found what she was looking for – a shooter glass – a more long and narrow version of the traditional shot glass. This glass, like the others, had a company logo etched along the side.

She placed Gregg so he stood leaning against the sink. Standing in front of him, so her breasts bumped against his chest, she stood on tip toes and wet the side of his neck with a broad swipe of her tongue. He shuddered and grabbed her by the shoulders in a pitifully weak attempt to push her away.

“Heather…we…we shouldn’t…I’m your…your…”

“No you’re not, GREGG” she calmly replied, emphasizing his name. “You submitted our grades. You filed all the paper work. I’m holding you to your words – I am no longer your student. And sorry to disappoint you, but as much fun as this dig was, I don’t think I’ll be declaring Anthropology or History as my major. So, I wouldn’t plan on you having me again…for a student that is…” She said the last while pushing back on his arms so she was again pressed against him.

Gregg looked for a gap in her reasoning but couldn’t find one. He wasn’t sure if it was because she was right, or if the little he had to drink had clouded his judgment, or if he just didn’t really want to find a reason to stop whatever it was that was happening.

Heather smiled and nodded at his silence. Pushing back from him, she grabbed the salt shaker and sprinkled a little salt on his neck, where she had just licked. Taking a lime wedge, she mimed opening her mouth. Gregg caught on and opened his. She placed the wedge, between his teeth so that the fruit was facing out. She looked him hotly in the eyes while she licked the lime juice off her fingers. Gregg held on to the counter behind him, not trusting his legs to hold him up.

Thinking this couldn’t get any hotter, Heather took a step back, turned to fill the shooter glass, turned back to her victim, and eyed him up and down in consideration. Coming to a decision, she grabbed the zipper to his jeans and tugged them down. Gregg started to protest, but she just looked up at him and sternly said, “Don’t move. You’ll spill the tequila. Trust me. I know what I’m doing.” Gregg stood still and Heather returned to work. “That’s better.”

Getting his zipper all the way down, she placed the shooter glass into the open fly hole so it stood out like a small glass cock filled with amber liquid. Standing she reminded a clearly nervous Gregg, “Now remember, don’t move, or you’ll spill the tequila and everyone will think you peed yourself.”

Gregg dumbly nodded in understanding, (but not really understanding at all) not even thinking to remove the lime wedge from his mouth. Heather stood again on her tip toes, balancing herself with a hand on his shoulder. She licked the salt off his neck, and then knelt again in front of the glass sticking out of her pants. Making sure Gregg was watching, she opened her mouth and sunk her face over the glass. She moved her head up and down a few times in a mock-blowjob before clamping down with her teeth and pulling the glass out. She tilted her head back and swallowed the liquor, never flinching. Standing again, she placed her hand on his pant leg feeling the stalk of his cock threatening to rip a hole through his jeans. Gregg’s eyes were wide in lust, surprise, and excitement. She stood again on her toes and pressed her face against him, taking the lime between her lips and entering a searing kiss that left both their chins covered in lime juice.

Dropping back to her feet, she pulled his fly back up, but not before giving his lengthening cock another squeeze. Gregg was left speechless, licking the leftover lime juice and saliva off his lips. Heather had a big smile on her face as she pulled the chewed fruit out from her mouth before tossing peel into the sink. “Your turn.”

Heather handed him the salt shaker and pointed to the top of her left breast, flicking her hair back off her shoulder. Gregg hesitated, the last arguments why he shouldn’t do this fading away to a dull whisper in the back of his mind. He bent forward and licked at the top of her breast, standing back up to see her smile at him. He sprinkled a little salt on the wet spot and turned to grab the tequila bottle. Heather held the glass up for him to fill, which he did, but only halfway. As exciting as this was, he still remembered how awful it tasted. Putting the bottle down, he took the glass from her hand. “Where should I put this?” he asked.

Heather smiled again, wickedly. She put the lime wedge between her teeth and held a heavy breast in each hand. She pulled her breasts apart slightly – as much as she could in the tight bikini top. Gregg caught on and wedged the glass between her magnificent mounds. Deciding to take some initiative, he grabbed her hands and placed them at her sides. He then cupped each of her breasts in his own hands, lifting them and squeezing them, making sure the glass didn’t slip. Heather was surprised by his boldness, and squeaked in surprise, but didn’t shift her weight. Gregg licked at the salt, his tongue making multiple passes on her breast. He then shifted his head to cover the shooter glass in his mouth. Rather than bobbing his head, he simply held still while his thumbs rubbed over her extended nipples. It was good that he had a firm grip on her breasts, because her knees suddenly gave way slightly. Clasping the glass in his teeth, he stood straight pulling the shooter free and, tilting his head back, let the liquid pour into his throat. It didn’t burn as much this time.

Putting the glass on the counter, he pressed himself against her body and closed his mouth over hers. Both the lime wedge and her tongue entered his mouth. His hands left her breasts and curled around her body, holding her tight against him. She snaked her left arm behind her and grabbed his right hand to place it on her ass. They stood, locked in a lip embrace for a long minute. He knew there was no way she could not be feeling the length of his cock pressing against her hip. Finally they both had to come up for air.

Heather pulled the chewed lime wedge out of her mouth – she had ended up with it after being passed back and forth multiple times. “So, how do you like tequila now?” she asked, still pressed tightly against his body. He didn’t need to answer, she could feel his response pressing against her skin.

Backing away, she looked at the clock on the wall. “Come on. We should get back to the party before people start wondering what I did to you! Besides, I owe Chad a dance.”

“Um…give me a minute…I’ll…I’ll be right out.”

Heather suppressed a giggle before grabbing his hand. “C’mon. Nobody will notice. I’m sure all their attention is on Emily.”

* * *

Gregg and Heather came back out onto the patio. Heather held his hand up until the pool came in sight. They were surprised to see everyone out of the pool and drying off.

Apparently while they were in the kitchen, the guys decided that they wanted to continue their celebration in town. David knew of a discothèque run by a German national that was supposed to be a wild place to party. David tried unsuccessfully to get first Heather, then Emily to join them. He frowned at his inability to convince them. In a last-ditch effort he asked Gregg, thinking maybe they’d follow him. But to no avail. “Alright, I tried. We should probably wash off this chlorine before hitting the club. There’s no way we’re going to catch any tail smelling like the YMCA!” He gave one last look at Heather before turning with his entourage back into the house.

Chad stayed outside to help clean up a little. Heather stopped him, saying, “It’s okay Chad. We’ll do that.” Still holding his arm, she paused to listen to the music for a second before turning to Emily, “Emily, do you have something a little slower? I promised this gorgeous guy a dance.”

Emily went to the stereo and put in a more romantic CD. Heather untied her sarong so it wouldn’t get wet against Chad’s swimsuit. She pressed herself against him and put her arms around his neck. Chad gulped nervously before putting his hands on her waist.

Emily watched them with amusement before walking up to Gregg. “You’re not turning down THIS dance.” She molded herself against his body, her face pressed against his chest. She seemed unconcerned about getting his clothes wet. Gregg loved the feel of her wet skin under his hands, water dripping down her back from her wet ponytail. They rocked back and forth slowly in time to the music. When she felt his hardening cock in his pants, she giggled softly before pressing herself tightly against its growing length.

For several minutes they swayed to the music in silence. Toward the end of the song, she tilted her head back, pulled down on his shirt so she could give him a chaste kiss on the lips. She looked at him and innocently asked, “So, how do you like Tequila now?” Gregg stopped moving, staring at the pretty girl in his arms. His tongue licked his lips, but he didn’t taste any residue tequila. She knew. He probed her mind and saw that she and Heather had planned it. He wasn’t sure what all this meant. He looked up at Heather and saw that she and Chad had finished dancing. She was talking quietly into his ear. He had an understanding smile on his face and he gave her a big hug. It wasn’t a sexual embrace, rather one between two close friends. Gregg caught Heather silently mouthing ‘Thank you,” before both looked in his direction. Chad turned back to Heather and gave her a kiss on the cheek and released her, heading into the house to get changed.

“So, what were you two whispering about?” Emily asked, her face innocent, but her voice less so.

“That’s between Chad and me.” Gregg knew he could find out what that was, but he respected her wish for privacy. Besides, his brain was suddenly overwhelmed by the two visions of beauty standing on either side of him.

Before he could do or say anything, Emily piped up, “Could you two help me bring all this stuff inside.” Her tone was strangely nonchalant, given the glimpses of what he had seen in her and Heather’s heads. He knew that they were planning something, but he hadn’t yet figured out what. He was tempted to try probing again, but at that thought, his head started aching. He quickly dropped the thought.

* * *

With the music still playing that tranquil, romantic music and the guys gone, having called for a taxi back to town, the house was eerily quiet. Gregg stood in the open patio door feeling unusually at peace with himself. Normally his mind would be going a mile a minute, doing three things at once he was aware of and maybe twice as much he wasn’t. Right now his only thoughts were on the two women inside. All the mental energy that was normally given to solving ancient riddles was instead focused on them. One half of him felt like he was under their individual spells, the other felt like they were under his. He thought about Heather and that kiss. He could still taste her tongue in his mouth, feel the weight of her breasts in his hands, feel the jolt running through his system when she playfully touched his hardon through his jeans. It felt out of balance: why was he more turned on by these moments, almost casual compared to the near molestation he and Emily had inflicted on each other earlier that day and last night? He couldn’t explain it – and he was not the type of person to leave things unexplained.

As if his imagining had summoned her, Heather appeared at his side in the doorway. She grabbed his hand and led him out toward the pool’s deep end, where the stereo sat. She ejected the CD, and thumbed through the binder holding the rest of Emily’s collection. “A penny for your thoughts…” she said, her attention still trying to find something more appropriate. She was stopped short by his answer:

“You.”

She still expected him to be coy, or at least shy. But she turned and saw that he was dead serious. There was an intensity to him now, a pleading behind his eyes.

All thoughts of music were erased. She walked up him and entered a deep embrace. Their mouths met in another searing kiss. He held her to him with a passion and an urgency she hadn’t expected, but desperately desired.

It took every ounce of her will to step back. He didn’t release his embrace, but stared longingly into her eyes. Even though her cheeks were flush, she took another step back, and placed her hands on his chest, one palm on either breast pocket of his shirt. Her hands trailed down to his waist and felt around his front pockets. Next her hands slipped back and gripped his ass. He was surprised by her next question, “Didn’t you bring your wallet or keys?”

Gregg didn’t know what he thought would come out of her mouth, but that question would have been way at the bottom of his list. “Um…no…I mean yes…they’re in my backpack.”

Heather smiled, and brought her hands back up to his chest. “Good.” And with that, she pushed him backwards into the pool with a mighty splash.

He stood in the pool, spluttering and looking at her as if she were insane. “What was that for?!?”

“You were getting too hot and I needed to cool you off.” She smiled even more broadly before squatting by the side of the pool and hopping in herself. She rose from under the water to stand right next to him, her hair plastered back, her green eyes smoky. “Hmm…Looks like you got some water on you…guess we better get you out of those wet clothes…”

Gregg laughed and pulled her in for a huge kiss. There was something especially exciting about kissing a wet woman.

Heather broke the kiss and waded back from Gregg so she could unbutton his shirt. She peeled it off him and threw the wet garment onto the poolside. Taking a deep breath, she slipped under the water to remove his shoes. Coming up for air, she tossed those on top of his sodden shirt. Next she undid his belt, unbuttoned his fly and unzipped his pants. She pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees before taking another deep breath. She dropped under the water and pushed his pants the rest of the way down. She was taken aback when his cock sprung out from the top of his brief to almost hit her in the nose. She lost interest in his pants and just stared down the length of his now erect cock, eyes crossed as they shifted focus from tip to base.

Heather stood up again, breaking through the surface. She had felt that he was big when she was teasing him in the kitchen. But now, standing in front of him in the pool, dripping wet, she was speechless. She just looked in his eyes, a mixture of awe and fear on her face as she held tightly to his stiff phallus with both hands. Gregg shifted his weight from foot to foot and Heather realized that he was kicking off the pants she left puddled around his ankles. He used his foot to bring them to the surface before tossing them with the other wet clothes at poolside.

Heather pulled herself toward a now completely naked Gregg once again for a kiss, her hands still firmly clasped around his cock. Almost like a leash, she pulled him toward the shallow end of the pool until Gregg could stand with his cock out of the water. She bent forward to kiss the tip, her hand running up and down its length, dragging through the water. Regretfully, Heather realized that this wasn’t the best place to give his magnificent member the oral attention it deserved. Standing up straight, she returned to kissing his face, his neck, and his chest.

When she felt him feeling behind her for a clasp, she realized that she was still in her swimsuit. Taking his hand, she led him up the stairs out of the pool. She grabbed a couple dry towels and laid them out on the far side of the pool away from the patio door and the pile of their wet clothes. Grasping the bra under her breasts, she pulled it away so her breasts fell free and then over her head, tossing it onto the ground behind her. Gregg was stunned at the perfection of her chest. Her breasts were large, more than enough to fill his hands, but they were firm and solid-looking. Before he could take a step forward, Heather put her hands at her hips. With a flick of her wrists, or so it seemed, both side clasps came undone and her bikini bottom fell to the ground.

Now they were both naked and wet, standing facing each other, each turned on beyond belief by the person they faced. Heather had no time for preliminaries. She lay down on the towel and spread her legs, knees bent and feet flat on the ground. “Fuck me Gregg. Fuck me right now. I need your cock more than I’ve ever needed anything else in my life.” Her words were emphasized by her hands rubbing up and down her pussy mound, her hips writhing.

Gregg knelt between her open legs, the shaft of his cock nestled in the wet slit of her gaping pussy. It was not the cool wetness of the pool water – it was a hot wetness of a woman overflowing with passion. Heather reached down and grabbed his cock with one hand to position the tip at her entrance which she held open with the fingers of the other hand. Gregg pushed down with his weight and felt his cockhead break through the first ring of vaginal muscles. Both gasped – Heather overwhelmed by the immensity of his size threatening to tear her apart, Gregg overwhelmed by both the tightness and the slick heat of her fuck-channel. “Push it in, all the way in. Don’t stop. I need you all the way inside me.”

Unlike his first experience with Emily, Gregg found he could push straight into Heather, albeit slowly. Inch after agonizing inch plowed into her furrow, Heather’s face a mask of pain and pleasure. Her body quivered and spasmed beneath his weight as he sunk deeper and deeper, her clit rasped by his invading thickness. Approaching the end of his journey inside her, her pussy muscles suddenly clamped down on him as her eyes shot open. Her body convulsed as an orgasm ran through her body. She gasped and her fingernails dug into his shoulders. It was all Gregg could do not to shoot his load right then and there. By sheer force of will, he staved off his own orgasm.

When she recovered enough, Gregg felt her vaginal walls relax enough so he could sink the final inch, his wiry pubic hairs pressed against her clean mound. They both sighed in pleasure, not wanting to move. Gregg’s cock involuntarily flexed inside her, causing her to gasp in both surprise and pleasure. Her cunt walls flexed around his girth in response, massaging his length in her wet, hot furnace.

Leaning in for a kiss, their tongues swirled in a passionate dance. Heather’s legs scissored around the small of his back tightly, trying to pull him in deeper, if that were possible. Gregg pulled out about half his length and then pressed it back in. Simultaneously, they both moaned and said, “Oh God!” Realizing what had just happened, they both smiled, affection filling their eyes. This was what they both wanted. They were a perfect fit for each other in every way. They felt it in their depths of their souls.

As if both realizing the same thing, their grins left and they stared into each other’s eyes with looks of need and desire. It was time. Without needing any instruction or cue to begin, they began grinding against each other. Gregg dropped his weight off his hands and down onto his elbows, worming his forearms under her shoulder blades so he could cradle her head in his hands. Heather entangled her fingers into his hair at the back of his head. They locked each other’s faces mere inches apart, their lips brushing against each other in avoided kisses, their breath mingling, their eyes seeing into the depths of the other’s soul. The orgasm he fought off when he entered her was forgotten, no longer a concern. He knew that his pleasure was linked to hers and that the only release either would have would be had together.

Gregg started fucking Heather in earnest, his hips rising to pull his cock out of her clasping cunt before driving back in. Heather lifted her hips off the towel to meet his thrusts, helped by her legs pulling him in hard and fast. Despite the fervor of their fucking, their heads remained absolutely motionless, eyes locked, mouths open in gasps and groans. The world beyond the towel they lay on ceased to exist. All that mattered was their own and each other’s pleasure.

Harder and faster they pounded against each other, each driving the other closer and closer to the edge. Unlike when he was with Emily, this wasn’t a battle to see who could send the other over the edge first. Gregg and Heather had become one writhing mass, one’s pleasure being equal to the other’s. As Gregg sped faster and faster to his own inevitable release, he instinctively knew that Heather was with him, stroke for stroke.

A thin sheen of sweat coated their bodies, replacing the moisture from the pool. Their faces turned red, their breathing labored. Their hips smacked into each other with loud, resounding slaps. Their moans were loud enough to carry into the house. They used no words, they merely groaned and grunted. Sensing his impending release, Gregg dropped his weight fully on Heather, her tits crushed against his chest. His hips were a blur, sawing in and out of her at a blinding speed. He buried his face into her neck, panting heavily near her ears, all sound gone except for the blood pounding through his veins. He felt Heather’s hands tighten in his hair, as if her grasp on his head was the only thing keeping her connected to reality.

With a blinding flash, he came. His hips crashed down into her forcefully, threatening to drive her into the concrete. Heather screamed, her legs tightening around his back. Both of their head reared back as they howled their release. Every muscle in their bodies contracted as they lost control. Spurt after fiery spurt flooded into her clinging channel, each contraction causing her whole body to spasm as if shot by a bullet. Gregg felt like he’d never stop cumming, his body jerking uncontrollably. For long moments, he repeatedly pulled out only to slam back in, another spurt of semen pouring into her convulsing channel. In a final spasm, he collapsed on her clinging body, holding her only as close as their skin would allow, wishing he could pull her in even tighter.

Once the spasms had subsided, Gregg lifted his head, which took quite an effort since it felt like every ounce of strength had been sucked out of his body. He tried to pull his weight off the woman beneath him, but Heather was still desperately clinging to him, making it difficult to shift his weight. He managed to push up from his elbows to look over Heather’s face, her eyes still shut tight in passion, her lips silently mouthing words he didn’t understand, her legs still wrapped tightly around him.

Her fingers unclenched from his hair and moved down to his face. She opened her eyes and let them focus on the man above her. Her hands felt around his face like a blind person studying a sculpture, memorizing every line, every feature. She stopped her exploration when it seemed that she had confirmed that he was really there, that this had really happened. A tear escaped from the corner of her eye to land on his hand. Gregg lowered her head to the towel and used his thumb to wipe away the tear trail. They both closed their eyes and he leaned in for a passionate kiss.

* * *

Emily was in the kitchen putting dishes into the dishwasher. She had promised Heather to give them some privacy once everybody had left. She was taking her time, imagining what they were doing out there. She felt no jealousy, which kind of surprised her. It was more of a feeling of contentment – that she was responsible for bringing these two together.

Hearing a splash come from outside, she smiled, knowing this was one of the scenarios Heather had laid out. “One way or another, I’m going to get his pants off…even if I have to push him into the pool to do it!” she had said earlier while they were getting dressed.

Emily put away the rest of the dishes a quickly as she could. She wanted to see how things were progressing. As stealthily as she could, she tiptoed out to the patio door. She stayed just inside so she could observe without being seen herself. She saw Heather lying on a towel on the far side of the pool. Gregg was kneeling over her, his huge cock pointing straight ahead.

She had to stifle a gasp as she watched Gregg shove his monster into the woman below him in one long thrust. As he started pumping in and out, Emily became hypnotized by the beauty of their lovemaking. This wasn’t just fucking – this was something deeper. Their hips slapped noisily against each other, their bodies glistening under the patio lights. Gregg’s body was a tight cord of straining muscles. Heather’s long, lean form wrapped sinuously around him, and only the back and forth motion of her breasts hinted at the violence of his repeated penetrations. And yet, their faces stayed poised over each other, their mouths agape in wordless grunts and groans.

Emily knelt on the carpeting just inside the doorway. Her hand slipped into her bikini bottom and danced across her clit, rubbing back and forth or in small circles. She wasn’t trying to time her motions with the display in front of her. She just rubbed as hard and as fast as she could. She felt a tug at her consciousness, a connection to the two bodies writhing across the pool from her. She closed her eyes in pleasure. Behind the darkness she could still see their forms with her mind’s eye, entwined in a desperate heat. Her fingers flew back and forth across her clit. The two were bathed in a white light, a net of strands completely surrounding the pair. It pulsed with energy that intensified with each thrust. Two lines of light shot out from the tangle, snakelike, toward Emily. They coiled around the thin lines that already connected her to Gregg and Heather.

As Gregg’s silhouette became a blur, she felt her own passion about to peak. Emily’s new connections to the fucking pair suddenly pulled tight. The weave of light surrounding Gregg and Emily collapsed into a tight knot and in a blinding flash, Gregg and Heather’s heads arched back sending a pulses of light through both strands into her, triggering her own orgasm before darkness overcame her.