The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 21 – Dreams and Nightmares

Gregg lay awake in bed early on Saturday morning. Like most nights, last night was restless…but this time it wasn’t because of those damnable recurring dreams of his, that is to say – his dreams of his former selves’ untimely deaths. No, it was a pleasant break from the typical nocturnal horrors in that last night he got very little sleep because of the two women currently sharing the bed with him. Heather’s bedsprings had been given a noisy workout through the late hours and into the late-late hours of the night.

Even when the party from the previous night ended and everyone went to sleep (Rivkah and E’dan in their bedroom upstairs; Chad, Laura, and Charli on Rivkah’s living room floor; and Gregg, Heather, and Emily downstairs in Heather’s bed), the moments of quiet slumber were few. The air was charged with sexuality and it seemed that if Gregg wasn’t being woken by some noise from above – a bed squeaking or a floorboard creaking—then he was being woken by one of the women beside him.

The clock on Heather’s nightstand to Gregg’s right read 10am. It had been an hour since the girls had last collapsed in an exhausted heap on the bed, achieving yet another pinnacle of satisfaction…and that hour represented the longest uninterrupted span of sleep he’d enjoyed all night. Curled up against him was Heather, her naked body above the covers bathed in the morning sunlight, getting all the warmth she needed from Gregg on one side and Emily on the other.

Afraid to move a muscle lest he wake either sleeping beauty beside him, Gregg was left alone with his thoughts. His head was turned to his left and he soaked in the beauty of the two women in his life that meant more to him than anything he could ever remember. He had spent years studying dead languages and lost cultures and for years his every thought was consumed with the never-ending quest to know more of what “once was”…and now, in the span of just half a year or so, none of that seemed as important as figuring out what “will be.”

‘Why can’t I just be happy with what I have?’ he thought to himself, dredging up that line of thought that stuck in his brain like a sliver whenever it wasn’t otherwise occupied. ‘My life is surely blessed – I have this amazing power, I have these amazing people in my life…why do I have to know the ‘why’?!’ But he could no more ignore the ‘why’ of this question – especially THIS question – than he could the innumerable “whys” that drove him to such notable academic successes at such an early age.

Gregg’s quest to know the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of his powers was certainly an obsession. His whole grand plan to delay the destruction of the dig in Tunisia had less to do with saving artifacts for history’s sake and more to do with his need to understand how he got his powers. To a lesser extent, it was also an attempt to thwart a violent and bloody death that all his predecessors with the same power seemed to suffer…if they even really existed and weren’t just figments of his imagination.

It was in that moment of pondering his dreams that he looked across to the nightstand on the opposite side of the bed and spied his dream journal. He meticulously noted his dreams every night – at least what he could remember of them. Trying to hold onto the images in his head upon waking was like trying to hold onto a fistful of sand – the harder he struggled to hold onto them, the faster they seemed to slip through his fingers. Every once in a while he reread prior entries, and they read like fiction – he had no actual memories of the dreams, his notes were the only proof they happened at all. Last night he had thought his journal had been stolen, only to find it returned in its usual place the following morning. But now as he studied it – really studied it – he saw that something was wrong.

For starters he saw that the small leather-bound book had a crease running along its spine. Secondly, the pages seemed oddly fluffed up. These details would be meaningless for most people, but not for Gregg. Before Heather, Emily, and the others had entered his life, books were the most important things to him. Never owning a car nor ever having an apartment bigger than a single bedroom or studio, all of Gregg’s disposable income had gone into books – and he treasured every one. He never made notes in margins or highlighted anything. He had volumes of small leather-bound journals of meticulous notes he’d taken for just about every book he owned…even the few fictions. Gregg treated each of his books, even newly published ones like precious artifacts he had uncovered in an ancient ruin. He never opened one wide enough to crease its spine – like someone clearly had with his journal. A disturbing thought ran through his mind: had someone photocopied it? That would explain the damage – damage no one else would have noticed.

He pondered whether to probe into Heather’s or Emily’s minds…or even the minds of his friends upstairs, but stopped short, shaking his head. ‘No…If I can’t trust them, then I can’t trust anybody…besides, they’re just dreams, nothing of interest to anybody else…I probably just knocked it off the bed that night…it probably landed open-face…and Emily or Heather probably put it back before I woke…I’m sure that’s it…’ But for some reason, this simple and straightforward explanation just didn’t feel right.

Even as he pondered this seemingly minute mystery, Gregg he kept wondering why he had a sudden and strong desire to talk to Deuce, the odd Englishman who occasionally sat in on his classes. True, conversations with Deuce were somewhat surreal, but they were always engaging…and yet, for the life of him, Gregg couldn’t remember the content of a single one! More than once, while Gregg sat in his office contemplating anything to do with the dig or with his powers, he’d often find himself fingering Deuce’s business card, thinking to give him a call. “Deuce X. Machinaw” it said in big bold letters. “Hand of God Research, Ltd.” He was an odd fellow with an odd name. And every time the man caught Gregg looking at his card, he seemed to be waiting for Gregg to laugh at some joke…a joke that to both Gregg’s and Deuce’s frustration, was always just out of reach.

Heather stirred against Gregg’s body. The tightening of her arms around his torso, the gentle pressure of her bare pussy against his hip, the low semi-conscious moan coming from her throat – these all conspired to erase any thoughts of Deuce or his journal from Gregg’s mind. She looked up at him, her sultry green eyes filled with desire, lust, and love. Her hand snaked down and began playing with Gregg’s re-hardening cock, her smile mischievous.

It took a force of will greater than any Herculean quest for Gregg to gently move Heather’s hand and stand from the bed. “I’m going to take a shower…a very, very cold shower!” He stood at the bed looking down at the cornucopia of flesh before him, Emily now also beginning to stir. Pointing at the two girls, he said, “I don’t know about you two but I’m starving and if we don’t get up now, we’ll never get up!”

Heather looked up at Gregg, her eyes becoming wide and innocent. “First, Gregg, I’m hungry too…but not for food.” Emily stifled a giggle against Heather’s naked shoulder. “Second,” she glanced down at his now hard cock, “it seems that you’re already up.” Emily was now actually biting Heather’s shoulder to keep from bursting out in laughter. “Third,” Heather looked up and down from his finger to his cock, “I don’t know about YOU TWO, but didn’t anyone ever tell you it’s rude to point?” That was the last straw for Emily who rolled onto her back in peels of laughter.

Gregg shook his head in amused exasperation and went into the bathroom, the sound of both girls laughing behind him. Fifteen very cold minutes later, Gregg emerged from the bathroom, his libido put on ice, so to speak. But, the sight of his two beautiful, naked lovers sitting on the floor facing each other with their legs spread wide and their feet touching quickly negated his forced cooling-off period. Heather and Emily were holding each other’s arms, pulling each other into long, deep stretches. Emily started giggling again when she saw how quickly the cold shower’s effects were wearing off. But it was Heather who spoke. “Geez Gregg, what did you expect? You gave us quite the workout last night…we needed to stretch to get the kinks out…and up!”

Again, Emily broke into a giggle fit and had to break her stretch. Deciding she’d had enough fun torturing Gregg, she stood, gave him a peck on the cheek and took her turn in the shower.

Gregg sniffed the air, the smell of Rivkah’s cooking was coming through the vents. Rivkah must have been cooking a lot for her delicious kitchen aromas to cut through the smell of sex that permeated every inch of Heather’s bedroom. Both his and Heather’s stomach rumbled and Heather gave a mock frown, finally agreeing that play time was over. Gregg helped her up from the floor and she went into the bathroom to join Emily in the shower. When he heard more giggling coming from behind the closed door, Gregg knew that there was no sense waiting for them to finish. Picking out some comfortable clothes to wear for the day, he got dressed. Heather and Em would know where to find him when they got done.

Upstairs was a bevy of normalcy, which was strange given the events of the previous night. E’dan and Rivkah were working their magic in the kitchen making pancakes, eggs, and hash browns. Chad and Charli were both sitting at the breakfast bar eating their food. Chad had a lacrosse practice he needed to get to and Charli didn’t want him to eat alone. The shower was running, so that meant that Laura, the only person missing, was in there. The other abnormally normal thing was that everyone was dressed. Gregg wondered why he assumed everyone would be naked, but it seems that life had to go on, even if that meant wearing clothes. Now that he thought about it, standing in front of a skillet with hot oil and sizzling potatoes was probably not something one should do naked!

Chad finished wolfing down his food and said his goodbyes, making sure Charli got a long, lingering kiss. Giving Gregg a jocular punch in the arm on his way out, Chad apologized that he couldn’t stick around. He hadn’t gotten much sleep last night and today’s practice was going to be brutal. Besides, he wanted to get over to the library to pick up some books and he had to get back to his frat house to gather up his gear.

Gregg took Chad’s now vacant seat next to Charli and E’dan replaced Chad’s now cold cup of coffee with a new mug filled with hot Earl Grey tea for Gregg. Gregg smiled that his friends knew him well enough that they didn’t even need to ask. Filled with that warmth that only friendship can bring, Gregg’s gaze fell to Rivkah. She was smiling and humming a Jewish-sounding melody to herself as she effortlessly worked three skillets.

She seemed to be lost in her own joy, glowing perhaps. Gregg remembered the gift he had given her last night: that after so many years of trying, E’dan’s seed had finally succeeded (with Gregg’s help) in fertilizing an egg. Rivkah couldn’t possibly know she was pregnant yet, and still… ‘I guess a woman always knows…’ Gregg had seen her C-section scar, the only flaw on an otherwise perfectly sculpted body. He never asked and they never volunteered their story – but at some point in their dark and war-torn pasts, there was a child that no longer was.

E’dan took a break in chopping vegetables for the frittata he was preparing and stood behind his wife, lovingly holding her in his arms, humming in harmony along with her. Gregg couldn’t hide his smile at the secret knowledge he held, that in some small way he’d helped make his friends’ greatest dream come true.

Charli was watching Gregg almost as intently as he was watching the Israeli couple. “Penny for your thoughts?”

Gregg shook himself out of his reverie and finally really noticed the girl sitting beside him. It never ceased to amaze him at her transformation. When they first met, she could barely hold his gaze. Now she was confident and beautiful, a sensual creature with pale skin and long, luscious black hair. They still hadn’t done anything more than kiss, despite the plethora of opportunities during the previous night. She was waiting for something and Gregg wasn’t about to push her. “Just wondering what I did right to deserve such wonderful people in my life.”

Rivkah and E’dan smiled at him before returning to their kitchen duties. Charli just sat there staring at him. Gregg could almost hear the wheels turning in her head. Just before her gaze became uncomfortable, she finally turned back to her plate, smiling to herself.

Heather and Emily joined them upstairs and Laura finally emerged from the bathroom. Her entrance caused everyone to stop and pause. Laura, the glamorous and leggy blonde looked…well…kind of nerdy…in a sexy way. She was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt (her long legs were the sexy part), her hair was held back with a bandana she’d borrowed from Rivkah, she held a text book and notebook in her hands, and she was gasp wearing glasses! “My contacts were bothering me, so I had to take them out!” she replied to the unasked questions.

She was all smiles as she made the rounds, kissing everyone good morning. When she stood next to Charli, no one would ever have guessed that Charli was the computer geek and that Laura was the sorority princess. Gregg got an especially lingering kiss and a “Good morning Master,” whispered in his ear. Heather and Emily broke out in a fit of giggles when Gregg rolled his eyes. Apparently she still wasn’t ready to let that title go.

Eventually all the food was prepared and E’dan set extra boards into the dining room table so everyone had room. For the Israeli couple, it was like breakfast at the kibbutz, with everyone eating together. They all ate more than their share, a testament to Rivkah’s cooking as well as to the appetite they had worked up from the night before.

As long as Emily had a captive audience, she went downstairs and grabbed some of her medical gear. Taking everyone into Rivkah’s room one by one, she practiced listening to their hearts and taking their blood pressure. After she diagnosed four people in a row with either bronchitis or heart murmurs and high blood pressure, she decided that she needed a lot more practice.

After breakfast, Gregg said he was going back to his apartment, now affectionately called “HQ” by the gang to catch up on some work. Heather said she needed to return all the equipment and costumes from last night. Charli said she wanted to get over to the hospital so she could visit Mickey, the brother of her friend from the Black Box. Heather volunteered to join her, but Charli initially said no. “It’s not that I wouldn’t want you with me…and I know Mickey would love to see you – he’s been drooling over your picture that his brother Les took that night we went to the club – it’s just that, well…he’s really badly burned…and, and it might be upsetting for you.”

“Thanks for the warning Charli, but I’ll be okay. Really. Besides, I’d like to see this man in your life.” Heather gave Gregg wink.

“Okay…” Charli said doubtfully. “Mickey’s a great kid, but…well, I guess you’ll see for yourself.”

Laura was adding even more sugar to her cup of coffee and asked, “Mind if I join you? We can use my SUV to haul everything.”

Charli had serious doubts about Laura being able to hold up under the emotional stress of seeing a child in a burn unit. Laura lived in a world of glamour and physical perfection – there was nothing in her life that could prepare her for something like this. But despite Charli’s and Heather’s misgivings, Laura was adamant. In a way it was sort of a relief to Gregg to see Laura standing her ground. It was the first real backbone she’d shown since she became his slave.

Giving up on trying to talk Laura out of it, Heather asked Emily (who at that moment was listening to her own heartbeat through her stethoscope) if she wanted to join them. Looking up at Heather with sad eyes, she answered, “Either I also have a heart murmur or …sigh… I think I better stay behind and study. Maybe I’ll join Gregg at HQ – it’ll be quieter there and I can listen to my heart and lung recordings. Hey, if I get everything done, we’ll get to play doctor!” Gregg and Emily chuckled over that, but Heather just shuddered with excitement, remembering how incredibly hot their game of ‘doctor’ was shortly after they’d met. Heather was sad Em couldn’t join them, but she understood. Becoming a nurse, maybe eventually a doctor was very important to Emily and even as talented as she was, there were times when she just had to knuckle down and focus her energies on her studies.

“That’s okay sweetie. You keep Gregg out of trouble. We’ll handle this stuff.” Heather was going to ask E’dan and Rivkah what they had planned (besides cleaning), but the lustful looks they were giving each other at that moment meant they probably had other plans.

* * *

“Are you sure Paul? Are you absolutely sure it was Heather?”

“Yeah, boss, I’m sure! Shit, I’ve jacked off enough to memories of those tits to remember!”

“Where you at?”

“I’m at Custom Costumes. She and two other fine looking chicks just dropped off a shit load of lighting and sound equipment and some garment bags before driving off.”

“You dumb fuck! Why didn’t you follow them?”

“I’m sorry Vinnie! But I was…um…trying out one of the new strippers. Shit, if that bitch can dance as well as she can suck…”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Vinnie yelled into the phone. “I want you to bring the owner of that place…what’s his name?...Eric, I think…you bring him to me. I want to find out what he knows about Heather. Oh, and bring some plastic sheeting and duct tape…That fucker’s going to tell me everything I want to know, and I don’t want blood on my new carpeting…”

* * *

In the dimly lit subterranean level of the parking garage, there was no noise but the muffled sounds of sobbing. After their visit with Mickey, Charli, Heather, and Laura had made it all the way down to Laura’s car before Laura finally broke down. For the time-being it was all Heather could do just to hold her and let the girl cry it out.

Charli had a similar reaction the first time she’d visited Mickey, but she’d visited him enough times since then that his burns no longer bothered her. But she kept a sympathetic hand on Laura’s back, knowing all-too-well what her friend was going through. Heather was a pillar of strength and right now Laura needed a shoulder to cry on, so Heather would have her own tears…later.

“I’m proud of you Laura,” Heather was saying soothingly. “You did wonderfully. You looked him in the eye, and you didn’t flinch. And when you kissed him goodbye…well, let’s just say I think you made a friend for life.”

Laura pulled back a little and wiped her eyes. “It’s not fair.”

“I know honey. That brave little boy didn’t deserve what happened to him.”

“No, not that…well, that too. I mean it’s not fair that he’s all burned and in a wheelchair, and he spent the last hour telling jokes and making me laugh. It should have been the other way around! I thought we were there to cheer HIM up.”

This time it was Chari’s turn to speak. “Mickey’s a remarkable kid. He always liked helping people. And seeing you smile more than made his day, I’m sure. Your job wasn’t to entertain him…just being there was enough. I can’t tell you how much I admire you right now…for being here with us…for being here for him...”

Laura smiled and wiped away a few more tears. She pulled her long blonde hair in her hands, tugging on its length. It was something she used to do when she was sad or nervous. Her hands brushed through the long tresses and she took several deep, cleansing breaths. Finally, somewhat collected…at least enough to drive, she took one more long look at her hair in her hand. “Um, hey…do you gals mind if we make one more stop before heading home?”

* * *

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. Laura dropped Heather and Charli back at Heather’s apartment to gather their things and head over to HQ to study and do homework. It’s amazing how libidos can crash when papers are due.

Laura headed back to her sorority house and remained locked in her room studying. It was slow going, despite her light class load. Even though she wasn’t under any direct mental control to study and do well, her new-found identity and her new friends were all of an intellectual caliber far above her. She figured she owed it to them, and to herself, to prove that she was more than just a pretty face on a fabulous body. She even postponed another “date” she was supposed to have with Junior. The “new” Laura really didn’t want to see him again. For starters, knowing his father paid her to usher him into manhood now made her feel kind of dirty. Sex once was just a means to an end, but since submitting to her Master and finding acceptance beyond the superficiality of Omega Xi, she wasn’t too keen on sleeping her way to success.

Besides, the kid was only sixteen. Moreover, Junior had a hair-trigger, as she recalled from their last evening when she had to clean his spunk off her steering wheel of her SUV. “I wouldn’t wish this kid on my worst enemy!” But even as she thought those words, she realized she was wrong…she would wish him on her enemy…one enemy in particular…

Another plan started to form…but she’d need help.

* * *

Sunday night found the gang over at HQ doing what college students (and professors) do on Sunday nights: watching The Simpsons! But before and after that, they were studying and eating Chinese take-out. HQ had become the natural hangout for the group, probably since it was comfortable and there was still plenty of computer equipment left over from their blitz-proposal drive. Jim, Charli’s one-time supervisor and now collaborator, had suggested just leaving everything there for the time-being. After all, if their plan came through, there’d be another blitz of work to be done, so why move everything out only to have to move it back in later. In the meantime he was trying to find a more permanent home for his software development lab – he was that confident that something good would come from all their hard work.

Of the five people there, Heather was the only one not at a computer. Chad and Charli were at the heavy table in the middle of the room facing each other, occasionally looking up from their respective screens to smile shyly at each other. Their smiles were sweet, which was surprising given the speed metal the two were listening to that Gregg could hear escaping from their headsets. Gregg worried about hearing loss, and then worried that he was starting to think like an old person. ‘I’m only 26…not ready yet to be a codger.’

Gregg was sitting on the couch with a laptop computer on the card table in front of him. He was tweaking the week’s lesson plans. Heather was curled up against his side intently reading a book that Chad had brought back from the library. Why she needed a book about Chi-town’s Prohibition-era criminals, he had no idea.

Gregg’s computer flashed that he had an email. It was from Laura. He hadn’t seen or heard from her since she left yesterday morning. He read it through and became both intrigued and slightly aroused. He wrote back that he’d help her in any way he could.

He tried to get back to his work, but he got another email from Charli. He was wondering why she just didn’t say something, after all he was only ten feet away. She was asking what were they going to about Brittany this Monday night.

Gregg hadn’t really given Brittany Anderson much thought with all that had happened Friday night. Brittany was scheduled for another “lesson” Monday night and it would be the first time Charli would be face to face with her attacker (well, from behind a mask, that is). She was scared that she didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to ruin everything. Her letter included a P.S. asking him to continue to not tell Chad.

Gregg looked up at her, and she smiled weakly at him after making sure Chad wasn’t looking. Tapping Heather on the shoulder, he pointed to his screen. She lifted the computer down and nestled against Gregg’s side as she started typing out a response. Gregg hadn’t intended on her taking over, but that’s exactly what she did. By the time she was done typing the long email, Gregg had a noticeable pup-tent in his lap. He wondered if she’d been thinking of this all weekend or if this was something that just came to her on the fly. Either way, it was an exciting idea.

Gregg took back his computer and sent his own emails off to Charli and Laura, explaining what needed to happen Monday night. Since Emily would be at school, she wouldn’t be able to take part…and, if Charli didn’t mind, maybe Laura could “occupy” Chad for the evening? The three of them were bound together in a way that only shared pain and forgiveness can. Charli meant every word she said on Friday night, she truly had forgiven Laura, as had Chad, and Gregg hadn’t sensed a whiff of jealousy amongst them.

Only minutes later, Gregg received affirmative emails from all interested parties. Emily looked up from her anatomy books on the floor and started shutting down her computer. She needed to get going while there was still a little light left. Chad offered to drive and as Charli followed Chad and Emily out, she gave one last look over her shoulder at Gregg and mouthed “thank you” silently.

Once the door closed, Heather put down her book and with a mischievous grin unzipped Gregg’s pants, freeing his stiff cock. Sighing in mock exasperation, she said, “What did I tell you about pointing? Come on Professor, let’s go to my classroom so I can teach you a lesson.” Heather stood and entered her classroom, the bedroom. Gregg, ever the eager student was right behind her.

* * *

“Brittany, Laura, Natalie…don’t leave just yet.” The three girls looked at each other, each with very different expressions on their faces. It was Monday morning and their Anthropology class had just ended. While the rest of the class filed out past Chad at the table at the front of the classroom to collect their graded homework, the three Omega Xi sorority beauties waited for Dr. Walters to finish shutting down the day’s PowerPoint presentation and slide show. Natalie, the sorority neophyte just looked confused while Brittany actually looked nervous. Laura’s expression was blank – but only because she was trying not to smile at what she knew was coming.

An hour before class began, she was waiting at Gregg’s door to continue volunteering her filing services to him. He’d tried to get her to stop, saying that her punishment was over, but she insisted that she enjoyed helping him. He had as little luck convincing her to stop as he did in getting her to quit calling him “Master” in private. But it wasn’t just that she’d shown up at his door that had caught him by surprise…It was her hair…or perhaps one could say, her LACK of hair.

Apparently after her trip to the hospital to visit Mickey, Laura needed to do something, anything, to make her feel better. So, with Heather and Charli in tow, she went to her favorite salon and had them cut a foot and a half off her golden tresses to donate to Locks of Love. Her shorter hair was still immaculately styled, ending just below her neck, flaring out and lightly feathered. In Gregg’s mind, she looked more beautiful than ever.

“Now, Miss Andrews…your notes?” Brittney smiled a smug smile and pulled a spiral notebook out from her backpack and offered it to her professor. Gregg just sighed and without opening it up handed it to Natalie. “No Brittany…YOUR notes. These are Natalie’s. I watched you put her notebook in your bag after class. This will not do. Not only did you not do as you were told, you deliberately tried to deceive me. You will come to my office after my office hour is complete. I don’t want you taking up time from other students who actually WANT my help.” Gregg could see that she was fighting to bite back the caustic comments that would normally have come flying out her mouth. Gregg held all the cards now that he had that wild sex tape and all of her meticulously kept blackmail files. He’d already shown just how easy it would be to destroy her reputation and she was not eager to provoke him right now…especially in front of the other sorority sisters. If there was a way out of this while keeping her reputation in tact, such as it was, she’d find it.

“Okay, you may leave. Scoot along now.” Brittany’s eyes seethed with anger at how little respect she was being shown. She spun on her heels and stormed out from the classroom past Chad without stopping. She didn’t have any homework to collect from him anyway. Natalie just stared at Brittany in stunned silence.

“Natalie, letting another student copy your notes is a violation of the student conduct code.” It wasn’t really – copying a test or a paper was, but Gregg used a little mental push to make the lie stick. Natalie gulped in fear that she was really in trouble. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“It’s…it’s not my fault…she made me. She’s president after all…I had no choice!”

“So you decided to put your academic career at risk because some club president told you to.” Natalie winced at Omega Xi being referred to only as a “club.” “You know, it would be a shame if you couldn’t go active in your club because you were on academic probation…”

Laura picked up on her cue. It was time for her to come to Natalie’s “rescue.” “Um, Dr. Walters? Aren’t you being a little rough on her?” Laura sidled up to the podium and put on her best flirtatious pose. “I mean…she’s young and naïve. Isn’t there anything I could…do…to prove to you that she’s really sorry…” Laura’s finger was gently tickling the back of Gregg’s hand on the podium. It was a very subtle gesture, and if Gregg didn’t know this was all staged, he would have been drooling over the hot young blonde standing before him. As it was, his interest was already beginning to rise. This didn’t go unnoticed by Natalie.

“Well Laura, you know…groceries and gas are expensive these days…and I’m just a poor teacher…I can’t really afford life’s…well, luxuries.” That last he said while giving Laura a very overt up and down inspection. ‘Shit, I should get an Oscar.’

Natalie watched as Laura pondered this strange statement. It was an absolute shock when Laura reached into her shirt and pulled a small wad of bills. Handing it to him, Laura smiled affectionately at Gregg and said, “You take this back, Professor. How’s about we say that this week is on me? I’m sure Natalie feels bad enough, and this way you can still afford to eat and enjoy those…luxuries…you’re so fond of.”

Gregg smiled knowingly and took back the torn remnants of his supposed payment to Laura and turned his gaze to Natalie. “Your friend here just saved your butt. I suggest you be more careful from now on. You both may go. Laura, come to my office at three.”

Just one week ago, Natalie had betrayed Laura in the hopes of getting her out of her way as she clawed her way to the top of the sorority hierarchy. With a simple suggestion to Brittany, Natalie had embarrassed Laura and, if those goons weren’t just bragging, even got her “punished” for trying to stick up for that goth-loser who hadn’t returned to class since last week.

But now Brittany was the one scurrying off with her tail between her legs and Laura was the one coming to her rescue. Somewhere along the way, Natalie realized, she’d made a big mistake.

“What was that all about?” Chad asked after Laura and Natalie filed out from the room.

“What happened to Laura happened by Brittany’s order…but by Natalie’s suggestion. We’re just letting Natalie think that I’m paying Laura blackmail money, or money for sex, or whatever she wants to believe and that Laura just let me have a ‘free’ week to get her charge out of trouble.”

“And what are you planning to get out of all of this?” Chad asked slyly. Clearly he thought he already knew.

“Oh, I don’t know. I’m really just doing this for Laura – it’s her game now…but I’m betting there’ll be rewards for both of us.”

* * *

It was nearing three in the afternoon and Gregg was quietly typing away at his computer in his office. Beside him, on her knees and copying the day’s notes (into her own notebook this time) was Brittany Anderson. The once high and mighty president of the most elite sorority on campus had been reduced to this: kneeling beside her teacher’s desk, copying notes like a petulant little school girl. It galled her to no end, this humiliation she was forced to suffer. Why was he doing this to her? Granted, she tried to blackmail him, but he’d gotten his revenge. He’d somehow filmed their marathon fuck session and, to her dismay, kept threatening to share the more disturbing scenes with her sorority. But, in her mind, the punishment didn’t fit the crime. After all, the few that she’d allowed between her legs paid good money to be there. It should have been enough that Dr. Walters could count himself as one of the privileged few.

“Stop sulking. You’re getting what you deserve.” Brittany looked up at Dr. Walters who was still facing his computer screen. ‘How does he do that?!’ she thought to herself. It was nerve-wracking knowing that somebody could walk past his office at any minute and see her. It was disconcerting that despite this, she was finding herself getting turned on. It was infuriating that she couldn’t even vent her frustrations silently inside her own head with out him seeming to know. It was…well, it just plain sucked!

Brittany closed her notebook and started to stand. She’d only gotten one foot under her when Gregg turned and glared at her angrily. Realizing she hadn’t gotten permission to stand, she resumed her forced-meek pose and sat there quietly, massaging her cramped hand. She still wasn’t used to taking notes and a half-hour of non-stop writing was pretty painful.

Gregg opened her notebook and after checking that she had indeed copied everything – neatly – he closed it and returned it to her, gesturing to one of the chairs in the corner. Gratefully she took the seat and flexed her fingers, trying to make the pain subside.

Gregg stood from his chair and sat on the corner of his desk right in front of Brittany. “Give me your hand.”

Brittany nervously held out her writing hand and Gregg took it in his, gently massaging her palm with his thumbs. To her surprise, the pain immediately started going away.

“You know, our relationship doesn’t have to be all about punishment. I don’t think I’m asking a lot. If you just do as I ask of you, I think you’ll find that the rewards could be quite pleasurable.” Brittany’s breath was coming quicker and she could feel her heart quicken its beat inside her chest. She licked her lips nervously…excitedly. “You’re here in my office because you thought to deceive me. Still, you are getting better at learning the rules. You may just get through this relatively unscathed.” Gregg pushed forward a surge of pleasure into Brittany and she gasped in a shuddering breath. “But ultimately, that will not be up to me.”

“Wha…what are you doing to me?” she asked, her legs rubbing together in an effort to slow the growing dampness that was forming there.

Gregg smiled. “You ever hear of reflexology? This is something like that. Using precise pressure points in your hand, I can stimulate…other…reactions.” Gregg emphasized his point by pressing down hard on her palm and Brittany squeaked in pleasure as she felt her clit throb.

It was hard not to chuckle. The whole reflexology thing was utter bullshit, but Brittany seemed to be buying it as the only explanation as to why she was on the verge of orgasm just from a simple hand massage.

Gregg continued rubbing her palm and fingers, sending mental waves of pleasure throughout her body and he could see her hips moving in time to his strokes. “If you continue doing as you’re told, I will see to it that your good behavior is rewarded.” Brittany was visibly sweating now, her free hand thrust between her legs, under her skirt. “And I think you’re someone who can appreciate the rewards I have to offer.”

Gregg’s massage increased in tempo and so did Brittany’s gasps. She closed her eyes and let her head loll backward, giving herself over to the incredible sexual energy she was feeling. Suddenly her whole body seized up and she felt the warm wet release of her juices. Panting for breath as her muscles convulsed out of her control, she stared at the man still holding her hand. Just two weeks ago she’d never had an orgasm except by her own hand. Now here she was getting off on a simple hand massage.

Gregg let go of her hand and she collapsed backward, slumping into the chair, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath. A noticeable wet spot was visible between her legs on the chair.

Resuming his seat behind the desk, Gregg stated simply, “You may leave now. Remember, I expect to see you tonight at 6pm promptly. I’m sure you haven’t forgotten your introduction to Mistress Cheryl. You wouldn’t want to make her upset again, would you?”

The flush color of Brittany’s face drained away at the mention of Mistress Cheryl. Dread replaced bliss as she recalled the savage beating that masked woman had inflicted on her naked ass. Gulping nervously, she said, “I…I’ll be on time.” Hurriedly gathering her things she turned to head out the door, but to her surprise, Laura was standing there. Brittany prayed that her sorority sister hadn’t been there long.

Laura eyed Brittany, making sure Brittany saw that she’d noticed the pink circles under her knees and the visible moisture on the chair in the corner. An approving smile cracked Laura’s face and Brittany just blushed and shouldered her way past Laura out the door. As she stalked down the hall, Brittany heard Laura ask, “You wanted to see me, Dr. Walters?” and the door slammed shut.

Inside, Laura quickly dropped to her knees, giving Gregg the “freebie” they’d bargained for in the classroom. It didn’t matter that the whole thing was fake. Laura wanted to “thank” Gregg properly for his efforts.

Gregg closed his eyes and slumped in his chair as Laura’s warm, wet mouth engulfed his cock. Gregg, being a gentleman after all, wasn’t about to shun the kindness and gratitude of a lady.

* * *

Gregg stayed in his office until about 5:30. He felt like a little kid waiting for his parents to take him to the candy store. If he had gone back to Heather’s, where tonight’s activities were to take place, he wasn’t sure he’d be able to restrain himself from sampling the delicious sweets that surrounded him. If it weren’t for Laura’s…gratitude…he was sure he would have popped.

When he finally arrived “home” (as he increasingly thought of Heather’s apartment), he showed up at the same time as the Chinese food delivery guy. ‘Chinese again?’ he thought to himself, getting out his wallet. ‘Man, you’d think college students existed on pizza and Chinese!’ Paying the fellow and giving a generous tip, Gregg was stopped short by a lithe figure in purple hospital scrubs who was walking up the sidewalk behind him.

“Em? What are you doing here? It’s Monday – don’t you usually stay at your dorm during the week?”

“Why? Aren’t you glad to see me?” she asked with a pout.

“Of course I am, you know that…but given how hard you were studying this weekend, I didn’t think you could afford the time away from your books.”

“Well, that’s probably true. I’m not planning on staying the night, but there’s no way I’m going to miss ‘Mistress Cheryl’s’ debut performance! I helped choose her outfit after all.”

“Yeah, but it’s not exactly a debut.”

“Last week we took Charli by surprise. This time, she’s going to be in control. Tonight she’s really going to be ‘Mistress Cheryl.’”

Gregg was certainly glad to see Em. The night just wouldn’t have been the same without her. The hot food scalding his hands and the growing lump in his pants reminded him that he should probably get inside.

Inside, Heather relieved Gregg of his burden and gave a quick but knowing glance at his pants. Choosing to keep her comments to herself, she began taking out plates and heating water for tea. As eager as everyone was for the night’s activities, the fact was that they all led busy lives. They all had homework, and they all needed to eat dinner. But hey, if a bit of a delay served to build the anticipation, so much the better.

A few minutes before six, the doorbell rang and Gregg buzzed Brittany in. She didn’t know what to expect, but the quiet “evening at home” display around her wasn’t it.

“Are you hungry dear?” Heather asked, too much like a concerned mom. Brittany vividly remembered the vile things the flame-haired beauty did to her last week and even if she was hungry, she wasn’t sure she’d trust any food this woman had to offer.

“N…no. Thanks.”

“Okay…maybe some tea.” It wasn’t a suggestion. As Gregg, Heather, and Emily helped themselves to dinner, Gregg had Brittany sit herself at the small kitchen table, away from everybody else. Everyone was treating her presence as no big deal – and that was keeping her on edge.

After a half-hour of sitting there doing nothing but sipping tea, watching the others eat and do homework in silence, Brittany’s patience reached its limit. “Hey! Did you have me come over here just to watch you all eat and study? You know, I could have been using this time to study myself!” She probably wouldn’t have used the time to study, but it was a response that was more likely to make them feel bad for wasting her precious time.

Gregg put down his plate and put on an air of someone disappointed his meal was interrupted. “Watch yourself Brittany. Remember, I own you on Monday and Thursday nights…well, actually Mistress Cheryl does. And it’s her prerogative when or even IF she decides to show up. Just because you weren’t smart enough to plan ahead is no reason to snap at us. Now sit there and be quiet until you’re called for.”

Brittany harrumphed and folded her arms under her breasts like a petulant child. Pouting did her no good since no one in the room paid her any attention. But petulance turned to terror when the door buzzer sounded. In that moment, reality struck her full force. Suddenly, being bored seemed a much better alternative to another encounter with that paddle wielding psychopath.

A few moments after Heather buzzed Charli in, there was as soft knock at the door. Emily packed away her books and gently pulled Brittany to stand in the middle of the living room. For some reason, Emily kept a reassuring hand on Brittany’s shoulder. Normally Brittany would have shrugged off such a soothing gesture, but for the moment, she was grateful.

The door opened and entering the apartment was the latest vision of her nightmares. Of average height, with long black hair pulled back into a severe braid, Mistress Cheryl cut an imposing figure. She was wearing a tight black corset that served to narrow her waist and push her bust in and up, causing her already generous breasts to appear that much fuller. She wore black vinyl gloves that went all the way up to her biceps and creaked with each movement of her arms or fingers. The black mask she wore hid her face, but not the terrible fire behind the eyeholes. Brittany also noticed, with some satisfaction when Mistress Cheryl approached, that the thigh-high vinyl boots which ended just below her tight black skirt were making it somewhat difficult for her to walk. ‘It seems that this woman isn’t used to wearing heels.

It was a thought that Gregg was having also. Brittany had missed Charli’s stumbling walk down the hallway. But seeing her nemesis before her, Charli took each step with care, like she’d practiced over the weekend. The result was a slow, deliberate pace, the steady cadence of her footfalls on the kitchen tile a truly menacing sound.

Charli stood beside Gregg, half hugging him sensuously, half holding onto him for balance. She looked self-assured and confident as she eyed Brittany up and down. “Gregg dear?”

“Yes Mistress,” he responded, making sure Brittany knew who was in charge this evening.

“Take her into the bedroom. I’m ready to have my fun.”

“Yes Mistress,” he said loud enough for Brittany to hear. Bending down he kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear, “Charli, you look amazing. Tonight, you’re going to teach her that you’re not someone to mess with.”

Charli was grateful for the words of confidence. Her black mask with its padded silk lining did nothing to hide the fear in her eyes. “I’m nervous, Gregg…scared. What if she doesn’t do what I tell her to?”

“If she disobeys, then punish her. Don’t think of her as the person who humiliated you. In fact, don’t even think of her as a person…she’s a dog, a dog needing some training. You hold all the cards.” Gregg hoped his words were enough. She couldn’t know that he’d take silent steps to ensure everything tonight worked out in Charli’s favor.

Charli took a deep breath and Gregg watched as her breasts almost popped free from the corset. She saw the lust in his eyes and that did more for her confidence than anything he could say.

Brittany couldn’t hear their conversation. She only hoped Gregg wasn’t telling her about her behavior earlier. The last thing she needed was to give Mistress Cheryl any excuse to pull out her paddle.

“Mistress Cheryl?” Emily’s voice startled Brittany who gasped in surprise.

“Yes child?” Brittany couldn’t see Emily stifle a giggle behind her.

“Mistress Cheryl, I know it is an imposition, but I have an exam coming up this week. Could I practice on your slave here before we begin?”

Charli smiled, somewhat wickedly. “That will be fine…I’m sure I can think of some way for you to repay the favor.”

Emily’s breathy “Thank you Mistress” left no doubt in Brittany’s mind what form payment would take. ‘What a group of sexual deviants!’ Brittany thought as Emily and Gregg led her into the bedroom. Charli and Heather stayed behind.

“What are you going to do to me?” Brittany asked, nervously.

“Just practice listening to your heart and lungs. Also I’m going to practice taking your blood pressure and pulse.”

Brittany decided to test the waters. “And if I refuse.”

It was Gregg who responded. “If you refuse we’ll let Emily practice inserting an IV.”

Emily broke into a huge grin, as if Christmas had just come early. “Really Gregg, can I?”

“That’s up to Brittany. Isn’t it, Brittany?” All the color drained from Brittany’s face. Wisely, but to Emily’s mock dismay, she chose compliance over the alternative.

Gregg and Emily removed Brittany’s shoes, blouse, and bra, leaving her naked from the waist up. Seating her in a sturdy wooden chair beside the bed, Emily took her position at Brittany’s side, sitting on the corner of the bed. From the small bag behind her she removed her stethoscope and fitted it into her ears.

Brittany gasped with the initial contact of the cool metal disk. The air in the room was cool and dry and her skin prickled with goosebumps. As Emily began her slow, methodic examination, moving the disk from area to area, commanding her to breathe in and breathe out, Heather and Charli entered the room. Gregg stood in the corner watching and Charli sat in an identical wooden chair opposite Brittany. Charli’s vinyl gloves and boots creaked ominously with each motion and Brittany felt decidedly uncomfortable under the woman’s gaze. Heather sat on the floor, resting her head in Charli’s lap, like a pet. Charli completed the imagery by gently stroking her hair, causing the redhead to close her eyes and moan relaxedly.

Despite her nervous anticipation of events to come, Brittany couldn’t help but feel ever more relaxed under Emily’s gentle touches. After listening to her front and back, Emily practiced taking her blood pressure. The ponytailed brunette seemed genuinely pleased with herself in that she did not find anything abnormal with her patient.

Equipment was stowed away and Emily used her fingers and her hands to feel for Brittany’s pulse in various locales, consulting her anatomy handbook for the location of key arteries. Emily’s touch was gentle and soothing and Brittany noticed the slight floral odor to the girl’s scent when she leaned in close. Whenever Emily’s tongue licked her lips in concentration, Brittany wished, uneasily, that the young nurse would lean in and kiss her…just so she’d know how it’d feel. It took every ounce of self control not to lean forward kiss this nymph, the only person in this whole group who had shown her even an iota of kindness.

Emily finally concluded her examination and took her tool bag into the other room. Brittany was genuinely disappointed to see her go. Turning her head, she saw Gregg smiling knowingly at her, as if her every thought was laid bare to him. For the first time that evening, she felt self-conscious about her nudity and moved to cover her bare breasts with her arms.

As if that were a cue, Charli stood and walked around behind Brittany’s chair. Brittany gulped nervously and flinched when a pair of vinyl-clad hands rested on her shoulders, giving her a massage that did nothing to ease her tension. Charli leaned in close to Brittany, her lips just inches from the girl’s ear and she whispered, “Slave, last week you learned what happens when I’m upset. I hope we will not need to have a repeat of that performance.” Brittany’s bottom began to tingle at the memory of her treatment. “Tonight I have something different planned for you. Tonight is all about pleasure. You’ll find that I’m as free to give rewards as I am to give punishment. Do as you’re told, and you may find you enjoy your time with me. Disobey…well, I prefer not to go into that.” Charli’s tongue snaked out and licked her victim around the ear. Brittany tried not to flinch away in disgust, her mind imagining horrors that this black-clad woman could do.

“Bind her.”

At Charli’s command, Emily and Heather each took one of Brittany’s arms and placed them on the arms of the chair. Each taking a thin tea towel, they wrapped the girl’s forearm with the cloth before taking duct tape and securing her tightly to the chair’s arms. They repeated the process with her ankles to the outside of the front legs, forcing her into a position that kept her legs spread.

With their work done, Charli knelt in front of Brittany and gently ran her fingers up and down the girl’s thighs, pushing her short skirt higher with each stroke. “I apologize for the restraints, but I don’t think I can trust you yet not to move. I need your full attention. I used tea towels because I don’t want to cause you undue pain by putting duct tape directly on your skin. However, if you don’t do exactly as you’re told, the tea towel will be the first luxury taken off your list next time. Do we understand each other?”

Brittany’s unease at her tormentor’s touch turned to dread as she imagined all that duct tape being ripped off her bare skin. A thankful nod of her head brought a smile to Mistress Cheryl’s face. Brittany had no idea of what torture was coming, but hours later when she sat sobbing in her car before heading home, the extent of Mistress Cheryl’s cruelty, she realized, was unimaginable.

Mistress Cheryl performed her own examination of Brittany’s immobile body. Gloved hands stroked her face and hair, brushed against her breasts and even tweaked her nipples. Secretly Brittany yearned for Emily’s touch instead, the masked woman’s presence doing nothing to soothe her.

There was a wonderment in those eyes behind the mask. Charli explored her former tormentor’s body, unbelieving that this full-chested, yet diminutive person had caused her so much grief. She was flesh and blood, and, to Charli’s amusement, prone to very human reactions to her touches. Brittany’s eyes lit with surprise when Charli pulled her panties to the side and slid a slick gloved finger into her pussy. Surprise turned to shame when that finger emerged, coated with the indisputable evidence of her excitement. Shame turned to disgust…disgust at her own lust when Charli licked those juices clean from her digit. Brittany flexed her hips, trying to dampen the lust between her legs, but her immobile position made that impossible.

Charli stood and took her position behind Brittany’s chair. Again those gloved hands rested on her shoulders. Brittany looked forward and, to her surprise, Gregg, Heather, and Emily had removed all their clothes. So engrossed was she with Mistress Cheryl’s touch, she hadn’t notice them all disrobe.

“You may begin,” Charli ordered.

The trio stood on the other side of bed, giving Charli and Brittany a perfect view of their profiles. Gregg and Emily faced each other, wrapped in each other’s arms, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Heather stood behind Gregg, her full breasts pressed firmly against his back as her hands explored both his and Emily’s body. Brittany realized, with some horror, that she was as turned on by the two women’s bodies as she was by Gregg’s.

“Aren’t they beautiful, Slave?” Charli whispered into her ear. Charli’s hand reached down and gently played with one of Brittany’s nipples, eliciting a small gasp of pleasure from her.

“Yesss,” Brittany responded with a shuddering hiss, her eyes glued to the tableau before her. Her excitement was pounding in her body and her arms flexed, testing the strength of her bonds, but there was no way she’d be able to reach to get herself off.

Charli watched her victim’s reaction, near unbelieving at her ability to control the woman’s reactions. By the end of the night, Brittany Anderson would be begging her for release.

Heather and Emily by now had both positioned themselves kneeling before Gregg. They were taking turns sucking his cock into their mouths. Occasionally their tongues would meet over its tip and briefly they’d forget about Gregg and indulge their desires for each other. Brittany, who never really enjoyed sucking cock, clenched her jaw shut after she realized that her lips were ovalled in imitation of the girls in front of her, her neck craned forward as if she could stretch out and take a lick for herself. Last week Gregg had criticized her own cocksucking abilities. At the time she thought he was just full of himself. But seeing Heather in action, she reluctantly admitted her own skills paled in comparison.

After giving Gregg’s member a lusty tongue bath, Emily positioned herself on her side on the bed, facing Brittany. Gregg sidled up behind her and with surprising ease, inserted his huge cock into the slender girl’s hole. Making sure Brittany was getting the full impact of the show, Gregg hooked Emily’s top leg behind an arm and pulled backward, bringing Emily’s knee almost to her side. In and out Gregg’s cock slid, the slick, wet sounds being almost as exciting as the girl’s moans to Brittany’s ears. Brittany watched Emily’s reactions with hypnotic lust, the girl’s ponytail flinging from side to side with each thrust, her face a mask of pure lust. Gregg reached under Emily and cupped a small breast in his hand, squeezing it firmly as his cock sawed in and out of her eager cunt.

A streak of black flew past Brittany’s head as Mistress Cheryl’s skirt landed softly on the floor before her. There was the unmistakable sound of fingers against flesh just behind her, and Brittany knew Mistress Cheryl was fingering herself. Desperately, Brittany flexed her arms again against the unyielding restraints. She could feel the growing dampness beneath her ass cheeks as her moisture leaked out and from her exposed pussylips. Her crotch demanded attention, but there was nothing she could do.

Shutting her eyes to block out the incredibly sexy sights, Brittany was shocked to learn that her eyes wouldn’t stay closed for more than a second or two. Again and again she tried to clench her eyes shut, but her body refused to obey. She had no choice but to witness every exciting moment.

As Gregg and Emily enjoyed their torrid fuck, Heather approached and knelt just in front and to the side of Brittany’s chair. For a moment Brittany thought the redhead was there to give her some relief. At that moment, Brittany couldn’t care less about her opinions regarding girl-on-girl sex. All that mattered was the burning desire between her legs, and if it was this big-titted beauty that brought her the relief she needed, so be it.

Brittany’s relief, however, was not on Heather’s agenda. “Mistress Cheryl?” she asked, looking up at Charli with those luminous green eyes. “Please…you shouldn’t have to do that. Let me pleasure you instead.” Charli stepped forward to Brittany’s side, putting on hand on the girl’s shoulder for balance while she placed one foot on the chair’s seat beside Brittany’s ass. Brittany could smell the musky perfume of Mistress Cheryl’s juices on the gloved finger less than a foot from her nose. She watched as Heather pressed her face against the exposed and open pussy just inches from her elbow. When Charli moaned with pleasure at Heather’s talented tongue, tightening her grip on Brittany’s shoulder, Brittany wanted to scream in jealousy and frustration.

For long minutes, Brittany was forced to watch first Emily reach climax then Mistress Cheryl, beside her. Gregg’s pounding cock was a force of nature as it slid untiringly in and out of Emily’s lithe form. Even Heather came once while fingering herself as she ate out her Mistress standing above her. Brittany struggled against her bonds, delirious with desire, tears ready to escape her eyes as she fought the losing fight to keep control over her own lust.

Finally, Gregg grunted and pulled his cock almost out from Emily’s cunt. Brittany watched Emily’s eyes open wide in excitement and relief as she felt Gregg’s cum fill her waiting hole. Brittany could see each pulse as Gregg’s exposed cock clenched and flexed, filling Emily with his precious seed. Brittany was disgusted, and yet unable to look away. She remembered the feel of Gregg’s cum inside her when he filled her last week. It was against everything she believed, and yet, her body burned with the need to again feel that soothing tide of jizz inside her. Gregg finished and collapsed backward, his cock popping free from Emily’s tight cunt causing a drop of cum to fly across the bed and land right on Brittany’s knee. Seeing that pearly drop glisten in the room’s dim light, Brittany realized with horror that she’d give anything to have someone scoop that drop up and feed it to her.

“Heather dear, why don’t you tend to our exquisite performers.” Heather stood, giving Mistress and lusty kiss in gratitude before jumping onto the bed and burying her face into first Emily’s and then Gregg’s crotches. She was especially noisy and made sure Brittany had a clear view of her every action. Brittany’s mouth was parched and she found herself thirsting for a taste of the cum that Heather was so plainly enjoying. Brittany remembered the disgust she felt when that same redhead sucked Gregg’s cum out from her pussy only to then spit it back into her mouth. She remembered her revulsion at that act…and now she’d give anything to be in Heather’s place.

Emily finally recovered and with an effort, headed off to the shower. Gregg and Heather maneuvered into a 69 position with Heather straddling Gregg’s face. Emily’s shower was quick, but by the time she exited the bathroom, Heather was already screaming out her pleasure and grinding her pussy roughly against Gregg. With a final sigh, and a smile, Heather rolled off Gregg and lay beside him, her body glistening lightly with sweat, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. Brittany stared in amazement at Gregg’s fully revitalized cock standing stiffly from his pelvis. She remembered the multiple orgasms that thing gave her the night she thought to blackmail him. She’d since watched her copy of the tape they’d made dozens of times on her new computer (Gregg still having possession of the one he’d somehow stolen from her room). She knew what pleasure that thing could give her and she longed for it like nothing else.

“Mistress Cheryl?” Emily asked, now dressed again in her purple scrubs. “May I be excused? I’d love to stay but I really need to return home and study…and something tells me I won’t get much homework done here tonight.”

Charli stepped up to Emily and kissed her passionately. “Of course child. Thank you for coming tonight.” Both giggled a little at the pun before Emily turned and left, giving Gregg’s cock one last longing look.

When the door shut behind Emily, Charli turned to the bed. “Gregg, come here.”

Gregg stood, his cock sticking out in front of him like a lance. “Yes Mistress.”

Charli stood before him, still significantly shorter than him despite her heels. She reached out and gently grasped his cock. She felt its length and hefted its weight in her hand. Gregg could see her breathing quicken, her face become flush with desire. “It’s time Gregg,” she whispered. She looked past Gregg’s shoulder and saw that Heather had repositioned herself against the bed’s headboard. Her legs were spread and she was openly rubbing herself, one hand between her legs, the other squeezing a mammoth tit. In Heather’s own special way, it was overt approval for what was about to happen.

Gregg knew that Charli had only ever had one lover – Chad. He also knew his own desire for her, having watched her evolve from a timid and scared little girl to this dominating figure of lust and passion before him. And still, he wanted to make sure. “Are you sure Cha—…Mistress Cheryl?”

Charli looked up at him, lust and love in her eyes. Her hand still gently stroked up and down his shaft as she answered only loud enough for him to hear. “I am Gregg. There’s nothing I’ve wanted more since the day we met. I’ve been on the pill for a week, and the doctor said that given where I am in my cycle, I can have unprotected sex now. I want you to be the first. I want your cum to be the first inside me. I gave Chad my virginity…I give you this…if you’ll have me…”

“It would my honor…Mistress.” Gregg leaned down and kissed Charli as fervently as he’d ever kissed anyone. She pulled free, somewhat reluctantly and turned around to face Brittany.

Brittany’s face was a contorted mask of lust and frustration. Her body shone with sweat and her once perfectly styled curls were plastered to her forehead and cheek. Charli leaned forward, bracing herself on outstretched arms, her hands gripping Brittany’s tape-strapped forearms. Gregg stepped up behind her and at his touch, her back arched, pressing her round asscheeks against his cock which nestled itself between her cheeks.

Charli’s face was just inches from Brittany’s as she loomed over her captive in excited anticipation. With the bound girl’s full attention, Charli spoke. “There are many things you’ve done that you will need to atone for Brittany. But there is one thing for which I will never forgive you.” Charli paused for a second, moaning as Gregg’s cock rubbed against her clit, still teasing her before entrance. “I have been saving myself for Gregg’s beautiful cock. For months I’ve lusted after it, dreamed of it…and him…waiting for this day. But you…through your own treachery managed to feel it inside you before me. It is not fair. I don’t blame him, he was doing what he had to do…But if not for you, I would be enjoying his cock, unsullied. But because of you, I’ll just have to enjoy it, even with the knowledge that it is forever contaminated with your filth. For that, for making this moment a hair less than perfect, I will see you suffer.”

As if on cue, Gregg positioned his naked cock at her vaginal entrance. Charli’s eyes opened wide at the first pressure. Brittany’s view was filled with Mistress Cheryl’s masked face, and even behind that mask, the woman’s pleasure was clear. “Oh God, oh God!” Charli moaned as his cock sunk deeper and deeper inside her.

Gregg had never felt a pussy as incredibly tight as this. If not for all the juices that were the result of the last hour of excitement, Gregg was sure he’d be hurting her. Any doubts he had about her enjoyment were erased when she pushed back on his slowly sinking cock. Charli’s gloved hands moved up and gripped Brittany by her head, her fingers tangling in the bound girl’s hair. She pressed her forehead against Brittany’s as Gregg sank the final inches.

Charli’s lips moved silently, saying whatever praises of thanks she could think of in her pleasure-addled mind. Gregg slowly started to withdraw, his cock making slick noises as it rasped against her tightly clinging sheath. Brittany licked her lips, the pure pleasure apparent on Mistress Cheryl’s face, only inches from her own. Brittany thought back to that night last week when Gregg fucked her mercilessly. He was a non-stop juggernaut of sexual energy, pounding her pussy for more than an hour straight. She was thrown into climax after climax, each hitting her like a freight train. But she would have traded all that violent pleasure for just one-tenth of the passion evident on the Mistress’s face. Brittany could see the longing, the desire in those eyes behind the mask…a desire she had never known herself…a desire she never realized she was missing.

As Gregg built to a slow, sensuous fucking rhythm, Charli leaned forward slightly, her cheek pressing against Brittany’s. Charli was in a world all her own, completely unaware of anything beyond the divine pleasure Gregg was giving her. Unconsciously she began kissing at Brittany’s cheek, licking at her ear. This only served to enflame Brittany’s already overloaded senses. Without thought, Brittany began to kiss back, needing to feel, even superficially, the pleasure her Mistress was experiencing. Her own revulsion at lesbian acts were quickly discarded. All that mattered was some kind of release.

Charli pulled back just a little, firmly planting her lips onto Brittany’s. Brittany opened her mouth, either to breathe or to protest, and in that moment Charli’s tongue snaked in. Brittany kissed back with a passion she didn’t realize she could muster, especially for another woman. Her arms again struggled against her bonds, but this time it wasn’t in pursuit of her own release. More than anything she yearned to grab and touch Mistress Cheryl’s face and body. Brittany moaned in Charli’s mouth, her pleasure stepping up yet another level when Charli’s hand slipped down and hefted one of Brittany’s heavy tits.

As Gregg increased his fucking tempo, his large cock sliding across her clit, Charli pinched and squeezed Brittany’s nipple. Her glove-clad fingers tightened her grip on her captive’s hair, the pain unnoticed in the wash of the room’s overwhelming passion. To her right, from the bed, Brittany could hear Heather moaning in pleasure as she masturbated to the erotic performance in front of her. Briefly, Brittany hated Heather for having the freedom to pleasure herself, something she herself burned with need to do.

Gregg’s hips became a blur, pounding into Charli’s incredibly tight, wet pussy. He grabbed her braid and pulled back gently, but firmly, causing Charli to arch her back. This had the added benefit of pulling her tits free from the corset and they now swung below her in time with his savage thrusts. Charli’s eyes were clenched shut in pleasure, her climax mere moments away. She released Brittany’s tit and used both hands to keep a firm hold on Brittany’s head. Brittany’s view was filled with her Mistress’s face, contorted in pleasure, mouth open in a silent scream. Her own desire was at a boiling point, sure that if she didn’t find relief soon, she would explode. Futilely, her hips thrust up in the air with what limited motion she was allowed, but to no avail.

Suddenly the room froze as time seemed to stop. Gregg stopped this trusting as his body tensed like a compressed spring. Charli’s eyes opened her moment having arrived. That half-second seemed to last an hour. Finally, Gregg’s body jerked and Charli screamed out her release. Lost in the moment of absolute pleasure, Charli dropped her head and bit down hard on Brittany’s shoulder. Brittany hardly felt it – she was so overwhelmed with need that all she could do was watch Gregg’s body thrust and jerk and wish, through tear-filled eyes, that it was her being fucked like that. Her body was writhing in her seat, the lightest of touches to her enflamed cunt would have sent her over the edge, but there were none to give her that final push.

Gregg pulled out from Charli’s filled cunt with an audible pop and collapsed onto the bed. Heather’s fist was a blur, strumming her clit. Finally, she too curled up into a fetal position, her own release taking control of her body. Charli collapsed onto her knees, her head resting on Brittany’s thigh, gasping for air. Her hand delicately cupped her dripping mound, trying to keep Gregg’s jism from escaping. Her vaginal muscles clenched and spasmed and made little squishing sounds through the copious liquids.

“Please…” a whispered plea came from above her.

Charli looked up at Brittany. The bound girl was positively quivering with need, every muscle taut across her body. Tears were flowing freely down her face. There were noticeable teeth marks on her shoulder, but no blood. Her hips were rocking on the chair as if she could somehow coax Charli’s face those last few inches into her throbbing cunt and give her the release she yearned for.

“PLEASE!” she wailed. If there were a wall behind her, she would have been banging her skull against it in frustration. “PLEASE let me cum! I need to cum so badly!”

Heather and Gregg looked up from the bed, both still trying to catch their breaths, both watching intently to see what Charli would do.

Charli felt complete. She gently rubbed Brittany’s thigh with her free hand, moving ever closer to sopping cunt that begged for attention. She had finally fulfilled her greatest fantasy. Gregg had fucked her and it was incredible. She was strong and confident and radiantly beautiful. She had no doubts about that anymore. And in front of her, completely at her mercy, was the woman who had caused her greatest pain – her most terrible humiliation.

Brittany’s hips thrust eagerly, sensing her moment of release at hand. She could still taste Mistress Cheryl’s saliva on her lips, still feel the woman’s perspiration that had mingled with her own as she got fucked. “Please…” she begged in a horse whisper.

Charli pulled her gloved hand out from her crotch. It glistened with a mixture of her own juices and Gregg’s semen. There in her hand was the physical evidence of the fulfillment of her greatest desire. Standing tiredly, she pressed her sticky hand against Brittany’s cheek, leaving a glistening smear across her face.

“Fuck. You.” Two words, two simple syllables, said so plainly. But no other words could have been more crushing.

Brittany screamed in frustration. “NOOOO!! PLEASE LET ME CUM!!” It was doubly frustrating because not only was she not getting her release, but that bitch didn’t even let the juices get near her lips. She could smell their musky odors clearly, feel them drying on her cheek, but her tongue couldn’t reach for a taste. It didn’t even occur to her that just a week ago the thought of trying to taste both semen and pussy juice would have sickened her…now it was a flavor combination she desired more than air.

Charli watched Brittany struggle against her bonds, her tongue sticking out from the corner of her mouth in a vain attempt to lick at the smear. Charli’s pleasure was complete and absolute. Not only did she have Gregg’s cum inside her, been sexually sated, but she also had complete domination over Brittany. It was almost enough to make her cum again.

Turning back to the bed, Charli returned the two smiles beaming at her. “Well Gregg, do you think you can get it up again? I’d hate for Brittany to miss an encore.”

Gregg was all smiles. “Yeah, but I’ll need a minute.”

“Oh that’s okay.” Charli looked over at Heather. “I think we can entertain ourselves for a little bit until you’re ready.”

Brittany’s muscles tightened again, attempting vainly to tear free from her bonds. All her effort was rewarded with only a weak creak from the solidly built wooden chair. She gave another sob of frustration…and it was music to Charli’s – Mistress Cheryl’s – ears.

* * *

Emily was on the train heading back to campus. She was tired, but pleasantly so. Time spent with Gregg and Heather was addictive. If not for her own motivation, she could easily stay with them 24-7, drowning in a sea of blissful sexual satisfaction.

The gentle swaying and rumbling of the light rail was lulling her to sleep. Outside, the lights over the track blurred past in a hypnotic rhythm. Emily’s forehead rested against the cool glass as she curled up in her seat with her backpack in her lap.

Her eyes blinked heavily and then popped back open. Almost immediately they descended again and valiantly Emily raised them half way. But exhaustion and gravity had the last laugh as Emily succumbed to sleep.

She saw them. She saw them all. Flickers of light at the edge of vision. Coming into focus. It had been a long time since she had one of these visions.

There was Gregg and Heather, joined together, their combined light pure, inseperable. Emily could feel them pulling at her, drawing her closer. It was an embrace she eagerly sought. When her energy melded with them, sensations filled her mind. She could feel Gregg’s love for Charli, feel Heather’s lust and passion, as fiery as the woman’s red hair. Their energies were entwined and all shared in every iota of pleasure.

Around them, Emily saw the others. She saw two spheres of light orbiting around them all like watchful sentinels, tightly bound to each other, yet sharing in the energy that flowed from the three in the center. Emily peered more closely at those two and saw a pinprick of light in the center of one of the spheres, an entity all its own. Joy flooded through Emily as she realized what that meant.

Also around her was Chad, his light staying close beside Gregg – ever loyal. Charli’s sphere was also nearby, heading closer and closer toward the center. Emily could feel her passion and desire building as she approached. Unconsciously her arms opened, awaiting the arrival of her newest “sister.”

A smaller, dimmer sphere of light danced around everybody else’s. Emily knew that to be Laura. It was a sphere that had been shattered, a sphere trying to reform itself. It was bound closely to Gregg, but was now also pulling energy from Charli and from Chad.

Emily looked up, a dark sphere was hurtling toward them all. There was great pain as it flew past them. A burst of light shot from Gregg through Charli and it snagged the dark sphere as it tried to escape. As Charli’s sphere grew brighter and brighter, continuing its descent into the center, the dark sphere struggled to break free. Emily could feel the tension building and building as Charli and her captive were drawn closer and closer into their precious union. The spheres pulsed with light and Emily felt her corporeal body bursting with desire.

Faster and faster the spheres hurtled toward the center and with an explosion of light the dream was over.

Emily blinked, realizing she was still on the train. She looked at her reflection in the dark glass of the train car. Her face was flush. Shifting her weight as she sat upright again she felt a twinge of pleasure rock through her groin and realized that in her dream-state, she’d cum. She smiled and rubbed her eyes. In the dark after image she saw the last flickering image of her dream – she saw the dark sphere caught in an inescapable orbit around Charli’s sphere.

“Way to go little sister,” Emily said silently to herself, realizing she’d missed her stop two exits ago…and not caring a whit.

* * *

David awoke with a start. He’d been dreaming of spheres of light. It didn’t make sense to him, but he felt greatly disturbed by the whole thing. All he remembered was an intense desire to knock the other spheres out of the way and tear free one of the spheres from the center. That sphere was his – stolen…and he wanted it back more than anything.

He looked around, getting his bearings. He was in Chicago, Evanston to be exact, at Northwestern University, on the sixth floor of one of the dorms. He rolled onto his side on the small metal-framed bed against the wall. Across the room, in the opposite bed was Christine, the former blonde, now redhead (at his insistence). She was sleeping exhaustedly, Brian’s arms curled protectively around her. Months ago, David had considered Christine his true love…but that was a lie. She was just a surrogate, filling the void while he tried to figure out what he wanted…what he needed. His dreams had told him the truth. He wanted Heather. Only too late did he realize the potential of his power and by then she was gone. Yet, he found himself unable to cast Christine off, regardless of the disgust she caused in him.

She wasn’t Heather. Period. No matter how she died her hair, no matter the size of her tits, she just wasn’t Heather. Brian had picked up the pieces, looking after her as best he could. They both disgusted him. No matter what sexual deviancy he or Adam could think of, Brian and Christine remained tightly bound to him…to each other.

They’d traveled to Northwestern to visit Christine’s younger sister (and to get one step closer to Heather), and even when David forced Christine to perform the most salacious of acts on her own sister, Brian and Christine were unable to refuse…and unable to leave.

Merriam didn’t look much like her buxom, blonde sister. With a slender frame and brown hair, only the family photos provided evidence they were, in fact, related. On their first night in the dorm, David insisted that Merriam wear her hair in a ponytail, and she was powerless to refuse him. When he allowed her to wear clothing (which was rare), she could only wear hospital scrubs, which he had Brian buy. Neither girl had been allowed out of the room for days, with the minor exception of bathroom and shower visits. When David had the two eat each other out on the floor between the beds, the girls obeyed – hatred and revulsion filling Merriam’s eyes, resigned acceptance filling Christine’s. Merriam’s disgust seemed to only add fuel to Adam’s fire. The more she protested, the more excited he got and the more sickening his suggestions to David became.

Christine tried to comfort her sister later when David and Adam slept, but Merriam couldn’t bare to be touched, hating her sister for what she’d been forced to do, what she’d been forced to enjoy…and enjoy it she had. Most of Merriam’s anguish came from the fact that the more despicable the act, the greater her pleasure seemed to be. Adam was a bottomless well of perverted ideas that David seemed more than willing to explore.

David stood from the bed and put on jeans and a t-shirt. Brian’s eyes opened and his arms instinctively tightened around Christine. Brian was becoming a thorn in his side. He protested every chance he got at what they were doing to these girls. It amused David that Brian still protested and hadn’t just accepted that whatever David wanted, David got. Christine certainly had. She’d accepted Brian’s comforting embraces, but when David beckoned, she served. It was like she’d become two separate beings. Adam took special delight in making Brian watch Christine get fucked. Those two used to be such close friends – but now David was sure that, if given the chance, they’d both easily try to kill each other.

Heading toward the door, he passed the small office area where Adam was sitting in the chair with Merriam on her knees between his legs sucking his dick. “If you can spare a minute, order us some pizza. I’m going downstairs for some fresh air.”

Adam smiled and picked up the phone and dialed as David headed out the door. It was rare that David was doing this task on his own. Usually he sent Brian to do it. Then again, the air in the room was thick with sexual musk. More than once campus security had been called because of noise complaints, but every time they arrived, they left a minute later believing everything was quiet and peaceful. Merriam’s roommate was crashing with some friends in another building – David said it was because she was too ugly to fuck, but Adam guessed it had more to do with his friend overextending his powers.

Adam knew all about David’s powers. Thankfully David was also enough of a mental midget that he was easily manipulated into letting Adam explore his wildest fetishes. Getting two sisters to fuck each other was just his latest brilliant idea…That it further humiliated both Christine as well as Brian only served to heighten his pleasure. But David’s obsession with Heather was becoming a problem. Adam cared very little for David’s mental health…he was more concerned that if David somehow managed to snag Heather, he and the rest of this merry little band would cease to be important anymore and he’d be left behind…then again, Adam, like everybody else at the dig all those months ago had lusted after the busty redhead also. Maybe David would be willing to share that particular choice morsel. He shared Christine after all.

While Adam considered how to get David what he wanted without ruining his free ride, David was pacing the lobby thinking along similar lines. He knew it would take about a half-hour for the pizza to arrive…if he waited for his own and didn’t just steal someone else’s. He no longer thought about what belonged to anybody else. Everything was his for the taking. Even if it was becoming increasingly painful to do so. Fingering the Kleenex in his pocket, he was becoming used to the nosebleeds that occurred every time he used his powers…every time he used them on people other than the ones currently in Merriam’s dorm room.

As he paced back and forth, David’s mind filled with images of Heather from the dig. Her bent over inside a pit, her clothing tight and clinging, her shirt unbuttoned enough to show off her magnificent cleavage. He remembered her in her bikini at the party at Emily’s house. Her perfect figure. Her beautiful face. He could almost see her bikini bottoms pressed tightly against her mound, see the outline of her pussy. He imagined his face buried there, his tongue licking at her juices as she cried out his name in pleasure. She tasted sweet, like…like…

“Pizza?”

David was torn free from his thoughts by the voice. He opened his eyes, realizing how deep into his fantasy he’d lost himself. Looking around the lobby, he didn’t see anybody.

“What?” he asked to nobody in particular, wondering if it was just a voice in his head.

“Pizza. I asked if you were waiting for a pizza?” David spun around and sitting on one of the lounge couches in the lobby was a scraggly looking man he was sure wasn’t there a minute ago. “You college kids just seem to LOVE your pizza. Honestly, you’d think there was nothing else to eat.”

David couldn’t tell if the guy was homeless or what. His black hair was unkempt, but his black trench coat with its collar up looked new. Besides, he’d never seen a homeless person with an English accent before. Still, there was something oddly familiar about this guy…

“Do we know each other?”

“Each other? No.”

David watched as the guy pulled out a pad of paper and began scribbling notes. He was so odd!

“You never answered my question. You waiting for a pizza?”

“Uh yeah.” David wished the guy would just go away. He really wanted to be alone with his thoughts.

“But you left your wallet upstairs in Merriam’s room. How do you intend to pay for your pizza?”

David had had enough. How did he know who he was with and who did he think he was to accuse him of anything. David was a god among ants and this guy had crossed the line. Sending out a mental command to make the guy leave, David felt a piercing pain behind his eyes when that command was batted aside. From all outward appearances, the guy in the black trench coat didn’t move, but David knew he had somehow blocked him.

Filled with fury, David sent out an even stronger command and this time the guy reacted: his eyebrow twitched. But the pain David felt at having his second mental thrust quashed was immense. He collapsed to his knees, his palms pressed against his eyes, blood streaming out his nose.

“Listen, if you’re don—” but before the man could complete his thought, David shot out another bolt of mental energy. Waving his hand as if swatting at a gnat buzzing around his head, the man in the coat deflected the bolt letting it instead crash into a concrete pillar across the lobby. A chunk of cement flew off and crashed to the floor.

David felt a hand close around his throat. As his face began to turn red, his hand fumbled at his neck, but there was nothing there. SLAP Another invisible hand struck him across his face. SLAP came another from the other direction. Both his cheeks were red and tears were pooling in his eyes.

“Now if you’re quite finished?” the man said in a slightly raised tone of voice. Only when David nodded his head did the man continue. Whatever force was holding him was suddenly released and David crashed to the ground, gasping for air.

“Who are you?” David wheezed, staring at the man in abject horror.

“Well, until this moment, I was just an observer. But you needed a lesson in civility.” The guy put away his notepad reluctantly, deciding his taking notes would interfere with the dialogue he was trying to have. “You can call me Deuce. I’d give you my card, but I honestly don’t think you’d understand it. I mean, your counterpart doesn’t get it, and he’s got a Ph.D.! Man, what passes for an education amongst you people.”

“My…my counterpart?”

Deuce sighed. “Never mind that. Just think of me as a scientist, and you, my little mouse, just bit me. And I do not enjoy being bit. Do we understand each other?”

David understood that this Deuce character stood head and shoulders above him in power and if nothing else, David was smart enough not to pick a fight. Again he nodded.

“Good. I really just wanted to talk. I would have preferred if you were more civil, then I wouldn’t have had to be forceful. Really, I just hate violence. Your counterpart…at least he’s a man I can have a conversation with.”

David just stared at him bewilderedly.

“Listen, what are you doing kid? I know I’m not supposed to interfere, but really, I’m curious…what are you doing? Where are you going?”

“Why do you care?”

Deuce considered him for a minute. “It’s like having two lab rats. One is calm and peaceful and is content to be where he is. The other is young and hotheaded, and wants to steal the other’s cheese…Now, as a good, detached scientist, I’m supposed to just watch as see what happens. Am I making sense?”

“Not really. I mean, if one ‘rat’ as you put is causing so much trouble, why don’t you just kill it?”

“Rules, my boy. Rules. It’s against the rules. It’s bad enough I get attached to my mice once in a while…but if I disposed of one before the study’s done, then this impromptu study will be forfeit. And you know what happens to lab rats once the study is over?”

David was truly lost in Deuce’s imagery. But on a surface level, he didn’t imagine lab rats were retired out to a farm or put up for stud. “Listen old man, I don’t know what your damage is, but you’re making my head hurt. Just leave me alone…please.”

“I’m trying to save your life, you lit—…oh, fuck it…this study’s been messed up from the beginning. It never even should have begun. What is it with you people and your need to go digging in the dirt for things better left buried and dead?” David felt a power building inside the guy and rather than being afraid he felt resigned. “Sorry kid, you were just filming the wrong thing at the wrong time. You just weren’t – ”

“– Worthy?” David asked, a sad acceptance on his face.

“What? What did you say?”

“I said I guess I wasn’t worthy. Now just like all the others…here comes my death scene.” David actually looked at peace. Maybe death would end all the pain. The pain he felt inside him…the pain he’d caused everybody else.

If it was possible, Deuce looked even more pale than he was a minute ago. The power suddenly drained out of him, and he just sat, staring at David in horror. “What do you mean, ‘the others?’ What do you know of them?”

“Dreams. Almost every night I dream of my death. In one I commit hari kari, in another I’m a gangster here in Chicago and get shot down. In another I’m a high priest from that city I spent last spring digging up. The place where Dr. Walters and I got struck by lightning. And I always die at the end.”

“That’s not possible. How could you know about them?”

“What?”

“Your dreams you say? You dream about these men? They all have powers like your own?”

“Yes, everyone.”

“That’s…no…something’s not right…no, no, no.” Deuce stood and paced the room without saying a word, combing his hands nervously through his hair. “I need to go…and uh…check on something.” Deuce looked up into the corner of the room, as if hearing something only he could hear. Turning his attention back to David, he stood and said, “This conversation never happened. Enjoy your pizza.”

David looked up and standing in the doorway was a delivery guy with two pizzas. He turned his head back and the couch was empty. For some reason he was sure he was talking with…well, with someone. He couldn’t remember what they talked about, but he was sure there was someone there. A trench coat….that’s all he could remember…and being denied something…something that he really, really wanted.

Frustrated at his inability to recall the last fifteen minutes, David took the pizzas and went back upstairs wondering why his head and face hurt.

The pizza guy turned around believing he’d just gotten a generous tip. When he got back to the restaurant, he went over his receipts again and again, trying to figure out why he was twenty dollars short.

* * *

“I’m telling you boss, it was the fucking hottest shit I’ve ever seen. Jenna Jameson’s got NOTHING on this shit!” Paul had just gotten back to his car after spending the last four hours hiding in the bushes outside Heather’s apartment. The costume shop owner was only too eager to say where he delivered his wares…especially after Vinnie helped “jog” his memory with his new monogrammed brass knuckles.

The bedroom curtains had been left open a hair and Paul was able to watch all the hot goings on. He’d watched as the guy “Gregg” fucked these chicks over and over. The man had inhuman stamina. He learned the name because the girls screamed it over and over again. What he couldn’t understand was why they’d kept that one total hottie tied to the chair. Shit, she was more than ripe and ready to go.

Not wanting to be seen once the party was over, he stayed crouched in his little hiding place and watched as the one that was tied up was escorted out of the house. She stood on the stoop for a while, pacing, biting her nails. After long minutes she went back to her car and sat in there and cried for several minutes before finally starting it up and driving away. Paul had gotten his rocks off himself several times watching the orgy inside…he couldn’t imagine how frustrated that little chick was being tied up the entire time. Shit, after that one in the mask got fucked that first time, they didn’t even acknowledge her until they untied her and sent her home.

Yes sir, that was certainly some strange shit going on in that apartment.

“I don’t get it, Paul…was there a film crew there? Was she making a porno?”

“No Vinnie. I didn’t see one. I think either she’s gone ‘pro’ or she’s just really into some kinky shit.”

“Hmmm. Well, if what you say is true, then I was right that Heather was porn-star gold. I could have been making a fortune with those tits and that twat. She’s already gotten away from me twice. This time, we’re going to do it right. You stakeout that apartment. When that girl who was tied up returns, you call me. Something tells me this wasn’t a one-time affair. I want to see what they’re doing to her. I’m gonna get Heather back. That bitch is gonna make me fucking rich and that fucking FUCK Gregg is going to pay for breaking my jaw this summer. I’m gonna cut of his dick and watch him choke on it. Then, with Heather watching, his brains are going to decorate her living room wall. They’re both gonna pay!”

Vinnie slammed the receiver down. He took several cleansing breaths and wiped the froth from the corners of his mouth. Visions of revenge filled his head. Soon, very soon, Heather would be his.