The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 17: Initiations

‘God, I hate Mondays!’ thought Gregg as he sat alone in his campus office. It wasn’t the type of thought he used to have, but with school starting in one week, and only two weeks before he had to have something presentable to send to Tunisia in his quest to save his dig, this Monday weighed heavily on his psyche. He usually arrived at his office around 8am, and Laura was usually there waiting for him each morning “volunteering” as his assistant. But since nothing productive work-wise was done over the weekend, he wasn’t able to sleep past 5am. Rather than squandering his waking hours, and not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty beside him, he decided to noiselessly escape to his fortress of solitude.

The cross-eye-inducing boredom of writing up lesson plans and finalizing his course syllabi was broken not by the expected arrival of Laura, but by an unexpected vision. At 7:30, the timid knock typical of Laura pulled his attention from his computer – but it was not the leggy blonde who was standing in his doorway. Gregg had to blink several times to make sure he wasn’t experiencing cathode-ray-tube-exposure hallucinations.

“Good morning Gregg. I brought you some files to review…if you’ve got time.”

She was holding out a thumb drive, but Gregg had to make a conscious effort to direct his gaze at the offered bit of technology. She looked like Charli…sort of…really more like a Hollywood facsimile of her. She had Charli’s long jet-black hair, but it shone with silky softness, perfectly styled to cover one smoky eye. Her lips were full, and glistened with a sheen of gloss. The baggy black jeans and over-sized metal t-shirt were replaced with tight black jeans, and an even tighter black t-shirt (emblazoned with a red anarchy symbol) that had part of the collar cut away to give it a deeper neckline that emphasized her more-than-adequate assets. The only things that seemed authentic were the well-worn black army boots laced high up her shin.

Gregg finally managed to give a low whistle, and Charli’s concerned expression turned to an ear-to-ear grin. “Wow! Who are you, and what have you done with Charli?!”

“You like?” Charli gave a little spin.

Her new jeans clung to every delicious curve, and Gregg couldn’t believe that she ever considered herself fat. She’d spent so much of her life hiding behind baggy clothes, fringe music tastes, and her trademark curtain of hair, that she never realized that underneath all that she had grown into a beautiful woman. Granted she wasn’t thin like Emily or Laura, but she had soft curves in all the right places.

“Let me say it again: Wow! If I stood right now, I’d probably embarrass myself.” It was a bit crude of a comment, but seeing Charli looking as good as she did was causing blood to leave his reasoning centers and collect…well, elsewhere. If Charli was offended, she gave no indication, and actually blushed at the comment. Sometimes a crude comment is actually the perfect compliment!

Charli took a seat in the corner and some of the illusion she’d blinded him with wavered as she was obviously uncomfortable sitting for any length of time in her tight pants. She was used to more freedom in her clothing…the price for looking as good as she currently did. Still, she remained good natured about her overnight transformation. If nothing else, Charli was exuding a remarkable amount of confidence, especially considering that “mousy” was how he thought of her when they first met all those weeks ago. Gregg was especially proud of himself for not cheating and digging into Heather’s memories to see what had happened in his absence. If he’d done that, he wouldn’t have had the pleasure of being so pleasantly surprised.

Charli only stayed for about 15 minutes, wanting to “test drive” her new clothes for him before unleashing her newfound charms on an unsuspecting Chad. He was away at a lacrosse game down-state all weekend, so they hadn’t seen each other since Friday night.

As Charli was exiting his office, she nearly collided with Laura who looked somewhat distraught that Gregg had arrived first. Barely giving the raven-haired girl a second glance, she took her seat and began unpacking some of the files she’d taken home to work on over the weekend. It was a bit of extra work she hoped made her Master proud…extra work beyond the entertainment she was more than happy to provide on Friday night.

Charli gave Laura a discomfited glance, but if the blonde was ignoring her, then she’d ignore the blonde. “Alright Gregg. See you back at HQ around lunch. Don’t forget to look at the thumb drive. Just send me an email if I’m on the right track for what you imagined.”

“No problem. I’ll see you later. Oh, and Charli, tell Chad I forgive him.”

“You forgive him? Why?”

“Because when he sees you looking the way you do now, he’s not going to be able to get any work done.” Charli giggled and then stood a little straighter. “Seriously, Charli, you look absolutely beautiful. Chad’s a lucky guy.”

Charli blushed, and waved goodbye, picking up her backpack and heading out.

When Laura heard the name “Charli” it caused her to stop unpacking and look up, staring at the girl she so easily dismissed. When Charli was half-way down the hall, Laura looked at Gregg in disbelief. “Was that really…?”

“Yes, it most certainly was,” he replied, more than a little proud.

“I…I need…Excuse me for a minute…”

Laura sprang up from her chair, unceremoniously dumping her pile of papers on the table to run out the door. A few minutes later she returned, her expression a mixture of pride and a what-have-I-just-gotten-myself-into fear. Gregg had no compunctions about probing her mind, and had to refrain from smiling at what he saw.

“You’re off to a poor start this morning, Slave.”

Laura looked down at the messy pile of papers carelessly strewn across her table and started putting the papers back into neat piles. ‘So much for any extra points earned…’ Still, he called her ‘Slave,’ and that always led to something interesting.

“No doubt you saw just how sexy my last visitor is. She’s left me distracted and unable to focus on the work I need to get done.” Gregg rolled his desk chair backward. “Get under the desk and see if you can…unclog my thought process.” It was a terrible metaphor, but he was horny seeing Charli looking as good as she did.

Laura moved toward the door to kick out the doorstop, but jumped when Gregg slammed his hand on the table. “Did I tell you to close the door?” he asked forcefully.

“No Master.” Laura quickly ran behind the desk, giving one last worried look at the wide-open door before kneeling on the floor and crawling under the desk. In a flash, Gregg’s fly was unzipped and his hard cock was fished out.

It was awkward being curled up in the small space under his desk, bounded on all sides by the heavy steel construction. She had to keep his cock pulled forward so she had enough clearance to move her head up and down (really more back and forth). Gregg fueled her anxiety by pretending to have a conversation with a passing-by professor, vocalizing his lines and projecting into her mind his fictional counterpart’s responses. When she stopped sucking, afraid they’d be found out, Gregg simply snapped his fingers and pointed at his rampant cock. The fear of being caught plus her total domination fueled her lust beyond boiling and she recommenced her blowjob with renewed vigor.

Even in the unlikely event that someone actually did walk by his isolated office in the corner of the building, they’d only see a very contented looking instructor sitting distractedly at his desk, occasionally sighing or staring intently between his feet. If they paid closer attention, they might hear Laura’s wet sucking sounds or wonder why a pair of small tennis shoes were sticking out from under the desk’s front with soles facing up.

Laura moaned around his thick cock. It gave her such a thrill to be used by her Master. Her pussy throbbed, knowing that Master was enjoying her efforts and that she’d be rewarded with a tasty load of jism. Her hand strayed toward between her legs, desperately wanting to touch herself, but refusing unless given permission. Her thighs flexed and strained, trying to give whatever stimulation she could without disobeying Master’s orders.

“Don’t think too highly of your talents Slave. It was Charli who got me excited, and it is her beautiful image that fills my mind. You’re just there because I don’t feel like using a Kleenex to clean up my mess.” Gregg’s insult, while partially true in that he was thinking of Charli, only served to ramp up Laura’s excitement. She groaned in pleasure, desperate to touch herself, painfully aware that Master probably wouldn’t let her…which only fueled her excitement more. She didn’t know of course that he was sending waves of pleasure from her clit with every low verbal blow. For the most part, Laura naturally reacted to being humiliated…at least since that first afternoon with her and Natalie in his office. Still, she was getting over confident, and needed to be reminded of exactly where she stood among the people he cared about.

For Laura, it was made that much more exciting by again being in the place where she suffered her greatest humiliation by Gregg. He’d made her suck his dick under that very desk while he ate out her pledge sister, Natalie. She’d been reduced to nothing that day, and with her defeat, came her rebirth as Gregg’s slave. That day he treated her like the dirt she was, punishing her for thinking herself better than his friend Charli. It was the harshest lesson, yet the reward was immeasurable.

Laura’s sucking efforts were beginning to take their toll. Even though his mind was filled with visions of Charli’s sexy doppelganger, Laura’s oral talents were a work of art in their own right. Unable to thrust given their positions, Gregg held firmly to either side of Laura’s head, physically moving her head up and down his shaft. He used her head like a living fuck-toy, and she did everything in her power to speed his pending release.

“Ahh, shit! I’m cumming. Swallow it Slave. Swallow it!” Gregg pulled her head rather forcefully forward, shoving his cock as deep as it had ever gone inside her mouth. It was all she could do just to swallow his massive load, but like a good slave, she was determined not to disappoint her master.

Gregg slumped in his chair, panting heavily through his nose. He enjoyed watching Laura continue to gently lick and suck at his cock. “Very good Slave.” Laura mewled happily around his wilting member, her own pleasure secondary to the happiness she caused in Master. She continued to nurse at it until he told her to stop. “I’m going to have to punish you now for assuming to close my office door without my permission.” Laura did her best to look crestfallen, but the idea of getting paddled by her Master brought a smile to her lips.

Gregg stood up and walked around his desk, apparently uncaring that his cock was sticking out at half-mast from his pants. He kicked out the doorstop and the heavy oak slab slammed shut with an audible bang. Picking up Laura’s pledge paddle from the corner, he stroked the wood almost fondly. “Let’s see if you can file and count swats at the same time. Every time you get a file out of order, you get to start counting all over again.”

Laura just looked up at her Master, her asscheeks already tingling in anticipation of the morning’s lesson.

* * *

“Gregg, I’m sorry. I’m a little behind on the scanning I promised you.”

Gregg gave a knowing wink to Charli. It turned out that Chad wasn’t the only one affected by Charli’s transformation. Jim, who was lending his computer assistance at HQ that morning, was also left speechless. He gave a silent thanks that Emily was off at Loyola and that there were only two striking beauties (Charli and Heather) keeping his mind off his work…that is until Rivkah stopped by in her gym attire. Say what you will, but the super-fit Mossad agent turned physical trainer sure knew how to fill out a pair of spandex tights and sports bra. For all her feminine charms, Jim silently mused that he could grate cheese on her perfectly cut abs. ‘Maybe that’s why E’dan likes cooking so much…?’

After forcing everyone to take a break for lunch (which Gregg brought over), Charli related the story of what happened shortly after leaving his office that morning. Gregg had to pretend to be surprised, since he already learned everything from Laura.

“So I’m leaving Gregg’s office this morning and who should stop me in the hall, but that skank bitch, Laura…the Omega Xi snob.” She embarrassedly looked at Jim, her onetime boss, but he let it pass. He may not have known Laura personally, but he knew the Omega Xi’s by reputation, and he was sure any encounter Charli may have had with one was probably not pleasant.

“Well, after staring at me for like a minute like I’d just thrown her in a round room and told her to stand in the corner, she asks me to coffee.”

“You said ‘no’ I hope,” Chad said not bothering to hide his concerned expression.

“Well, I was about to. I asked her if you’d put her up to it,” she looked at Gregg who held up his hands innocently. “But she insisted that you knew nothing about it. Well, I told her ‘no’ and walked away.” Chad looked decidedly relieved.

“But then she grabs my arm and spins me around. I thought for sure she was going to slap me or something, but instead she takes a few deep breaths, squeezes my arm tighter, and says, ‘please.’ I really think she was serious. Jesus, she looked so sad and pathetic…so I said ‘okay.’”

Chad hung his head. “Shit. Charli, I know it’s your decision to make, but you can’t trust those girls. Anything they do, they do for their own gain.”

“Yeah, I know. But I think coffee will be okay.” Charli didn’t feel this was the proper venue to tell Chad about how just a little more than a week ago Laura had begged her for her forgiveness for insulting her in the hallway. Sure, it had been at Gregg’s insistence, but Laura demonstrated her sincerity by kissing the geekiest guy Charli could find…and giving him a blowjob later. If reputation was everything to an Omega Xi, then the price she paid couldn’t have surpassed value of hearing Charli say she was forgiven. “Besides, I told her I’d treat her to coffee at the Athenian.”

That brought about a round of laughter from the table. The Athenian had excellent gyros, but their coffee barely passed as industrial sludge. It wasn’t the type of place that an OX would be seen in. Heather congratulated her for managing to take both the high and low roads simultaneously. Chad, on the other hand, just shook his had and said, “Okay, point to you…just be careful. Okay?”

Gregg looked for some hint of a joke in his expression but found none. He didn’t quite know what to make of it, but there was a story behind his concern that he wasn’t sharing.

Charli tried talking to him about it later that afternoon, but Chad remained tightlipped. Gregg extended the same courtesy to Chad that he did to Heather. Rather than invading his thoughts, if and when Chad wanted to talk about it, he’d learn what happened.

Work on the business proposal continued hurriedly, yet smoothly as the week went on. Emily slept in her dorm at the Loyola campus Sunday through Thursday because she needed to study without distraction. Apparently there wasn’t much of a grace period for nursing students and even through the semester had only just started, she was already feeling overwhelmed. Nothing in her experiences in Tunisia could have prepared her for the horror that is organic chemistry. Everyone missed her infectious energy, but they made sure she knew they understood. Besides, she promised she’d be back on Thursday, since she had no Friday classes. Given her current workload, however, there wasn’t much hope that her three day weekends would provide much escape from her text books.

On Wednesday, Rivkah invited Gregg, Heather, Chad, and Charli up for dinner, and over dessert, Charli related how coffee with the infamous Laura went.

“I swear, sometimes you’d think we spoke different languages. She asked me about my major and she looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. But, to be fair, when she talked about fashion, my eyes kind of glazed over. I’ve got to give her credit, though…she actually choked down the entire mug of coffee. It was like she had to prove to me she could take it.” Chad made a mumbled joke about her probably swallowing nastier stuff, but his tone said he wasn’t trying to be funny. There was something about Laura…or maybe all Omega Xis that set his teeth on edge.

By the end of their half-hour meeting, which Charli described as hovering between surreal and uncomfortable, Charli had to admit that actually looked forward to seeing the blonde again. “I mean we’re not exactly best-friends-forever, but heck…It’s not like I have a ton of friends anyway…Besides, how often do I get to talk with visitors from another planet.”

Chad looked uneasy. He was happy that Charli didn’t come home crying, but the idea that maybe there was a budding friendship between the two was even more disturbing. ‘Still,’ he reminded himself, ‘Charli’s got a good head on her shoulders. Maybe she and Gregg see something in her that I don’t.’ “Well, I’m happy for you Charli. Just—”

“—I know…Be careful.” Instead of being mad, Charli was touched by the amount of concern Chad was showing. Leaning over, she gave him a kiss that left no doubt about how thankful she was. Chad didn’t know where she learned to kiss so well since the weekend, but was more than happy to reap the benefits. Their prolonged kiss was finally broken up by Heather playfully throwing her napkin between their lip-locked faces.

All in all, the mood of that night carried over through to the weekend. Hard working days were followed by relaxed nights. Progress was steady, but real. Emily stayed with them over the weekend, mostly buried in her books. Chad and Charli were seemingly inseparable.

As an impromptu movie-night finished at the HQ on Friday, Gregg sat in his overstuffed chair with Heather in his lap, surveying the people with which he surrounded himself. Emily, Chad, Heather, Charli, E’dan, Rivkah…he felt more like part of an extended family than a king on his throne.

Maybe all the visions of power corrupted and his violent death were just dreams – fictions cooked up by his mind in an effort to understand what happened to him…

‘If that’s what you want to think,’ an amused sounding voice whispered in the back of his head.

* * *

“Fucking first day of school. What the fuck were you thinking signing up for a nine-fucking-a.m. course?” Brittany was directing her comments toward the fingernails on her perfectly manicured hand which she was intently filing. But Laura, sitting beside her in the back row of the lecture hall, understood that Brittany’s rant was directed at her. She tried her best to ignore her, but Brittany continued. “I mean really, you could have told me this was a morning class before you signed me up. Not only that but—” she glanced down at Laura’s desk where she spied the open notebook with the first page half-filled with Laura’s writing. “—what the fuck are you doing?”

“I’m taking notes.” Brittany’s look of incomprehension clearly articulated her opinion on the value of such actions.

“That’s why you signed up your pledge for this class. Really Laura, what the fuck is wrong with you.” It was rhetorical, as were most of Brittany’s questions – she really cared more for making a rounded edge on her nails than she did about Laura’s mental condition. “If I thought it would hold water, I’d bring you before the disciplinary council for making me wake up so early.” It sounded like a joke, but Laura knew that if there was a shred of hope that it’d stick, she’d do just that…hopefully she wasn’t annoyed enough to cash in a few favors.

The girl sitting in front of Brittany turned to glare angrily, hoping that would be enough to get her to stop talking. Instead, Brittany simply leaned forward and said angrily, “What the fuck are you looking at, you ugly fuck? Turn the fuck around.” To add insult to injury, she started swinging her leg so her foot banged repeatedly against the back of the girl’s seat.

“That girl who waved hello to you – the nerdy looking one with the black hair…I think she’s the key.”

Laura gulped nervously. “The key? What do you mean?”

Brittany tapped her tongue against her teeth, something she did when thinking through a problem. Her silver tongue-stud clicked against the back of her teeth in a slow cadence as she thought through the scenario unfolding in her brain. “Well, look at her. She’s practically drooling over the teacher and his assistant. And they’re obviously working together or something – I saw them trading papers…and no one is so ahead of the game that they turn in homework on the first day of class. Look how she’s taking notes. Talk about being a study hound. Trust me – you make friends with her and she’ll be the key to us getting A’s…without having to resort to the usual means.” Brittany watched the professor for a minute. He’d removed that stupid tweed jacket and his tight turtleneck shirt showed the fit physique underneath. She didn’t need the collective sigh of all the other girls in the class to know a quality specimen of man-meat when she saw one. “Still, if I HAD to fuck a teacher this semester…he might actually be worth it…what did you say his name was?”

“Mas- I mean Gregg….I mean Dr. Walters…Dr. Gregg Walters.” Brittany gave her another withering look, but chose not to pursue the matter.

“Well, she already seems to know you…And I hope you have a good explanation why someone like THAT is acting like we’re her friends. So, after class, you’ll introduce us.”

Laura winced. If there was one person other than her Master she didn’t want to upset, it was Charli. Besides having the potential of being her first non-superficial friend, she was also someone that her Master cared about, and would be VERY angry if she got upset. It was with some surprise that she was even looking forward to their next coffee…but definitely someplace with better coffee! Laura looked over at Natalie who was also taking notes. The smirk on her face made it clear to Laura that before too long, she’d have to be reminded just exactly where her place was in the pecking order.

* * *

“Well Gregg, I’d say your first class was a success…no one died at least. Although when you took off your coat, you may have caused a heart attack or two.”

Gregg smiled at Chad who was truly enjoying ribbing his friend and mentor. “Yeah, that was Heather’s idea. ‘Why should I wear a tweed jacket when it’s so hot out?’ I asked, but she insisted. Now I see why…she doesn’t miss a trick, does she?”

“Nope, not a one. She’s—” Chad stopped mid-thought as his attention was pulled to the classroom’s entrance. Gregg turned to see what had halted his friend. Outside, Laura, Natalie, and a third very lovely student were chatting with Charli. Laura looked decidedly uncomfortable, but the third student and Natalie were all smiles…and so was Charli.

“They’re bad news boss. All of them. The short one, that’s Brittany Anderson, the Omega Xi President. Not someone you’ll want to cross…and Laura…well, she’s just as bad…maybe worse. I’m telling you, you can’t trust them.”

Gregg knew that Chad didn’t understand the hold he had over Laura, so he just did his best to soothe his friend’s worries. “Look, I don’t know what history you have with her, but Laura…well, she’s changed. I don’t think I can really explain it much better than that, but I’m asking you to trust me on that.” Chad looked at him dubiously. “As for Brittany, well…I don’t think Laura will let anything happen to her. She knows that Charli’s my friend, and believe me, the last thing she would do is hurt a friend of mine. Besides, I’m sure it’s harmless, Chad. Sure they’re stuck up, but Charli’s can take care of herself. And hey, why shouldn’t Charli hang out with the beautiful crowd. Maybe they’ll help her realize just how beautiful she is.”

“Yeah, I guess. But…well…never mind. I’ll see you back at HQ tonight. I think you’re all set for your eleven o’clock class.” Gregg didn’t get to say goodbye before Chad turned and left the hall through the back entrance.

Charli stuck her head back in to look for Chad, but frowned when she saw he was gone. Gregg answered her questioning look with a little white lie. No sense getting her worried. “I sent him on an errand. He’ll catch up with you later.”

“Oh…okay. So, were you surprised to see me? I debated if I should sign up for your class…being that we work together and all, and…” ‘and that I still have a huge crush on you’ she thought to herself guiltily. She was head over heels for Chad, but a first crush is a first crush is a first crush.

“Yeah…you weren’t the only surprise. But definitely the most pleasant.” Gregg never checked the rolls, so when Laura and Natalie also walked in, he was a bit taken aback. “I hope I didn’t put you all to sleep.”

“Not a chance Gregg,” she said almost breathlessly. Realizing she was practically mooning over him, she instinctively gave her head a shake causing her hair to spill forward and crossed her arms. Classic defensive posture. Unfortunately, given her new look, the hair covering her face was sexy and her crossed arms had the effect of lifting her breasts, exposing more of her creamy white flesh through her shirt’s open top buttons.

Seeing where Gregg’s gaze had wandered, she blushed and bid him farewell, embarrassed, and yet empowered. Guys NEVER looked at her like that, but so far, Gregg wasn’t the only one…nor would he be the last.

* * *

It was Friday night. The first week of school had come and gone in a hormone-induced frenzy. On his second day teaching, all the empty seats in the lecture hall had filled…with female students. There was even a waiting list now. The department chair took the time to swing by his office to congratulate him on such a successful start to the semester.

Thankfully, between Laura and Heather, the libidinous energy he was forced to endure each day found an outlet. In fact, Gregg was so grateful for Laura’s near-constant presence in his office that he even returned her pledge paddle so she’d have it for tonight’s ceremony. She didn’t go into detail about it, but from what he glanced in her mind, Natalie had no idea what she was in for.

“So, where are we going tonight?” he shouted at Heather’s closed bedroom door.

“The Black Box. It was Charli’s idea. We finished our project draft and we need to blow off steam. Besides, it’ll be fun to expose you to a different culture. Think of it as an initiation into Charli’s world!” Gregg knew nothing about the punk/metal scene, but the Black Box was where Charli practically grew up. Without consulting him, everyone else reached consensus that a night there would be fun. He’d caught Charli chatting privately with Heather on multiple occasions, but whenever he asked what was going on, she’d just smile and pat his cheek affectionately.

“You sure I’m dressed okay?” Gregg looked down at his old torn jeans, work boots, and grey denim button-down.

The door to Heather’s bedroom opened and she replied, “Don’t worry, hon. They won’t be looking at you.” Truer words were never spoken. Heather was wearing a gold strapless dress that could have been painted on. It was so tight it pressed her already large breasts against her chest and they were practically spilling out over the top. When the light hit her from just the right angle, he could even make out the indentation of her belly button. Her matching high heels put her eyes at nose-level with Gregg. Her lips were painted a thick red, and it was all Gregg could do not to imagine those very red, very full lips wrapped warmly around his already growing cock. Every inch of her screamed ‘sex’. “Your only job is to keep me from getting bored…”

Before Gregg could say anything or even wipe the drool threatening to spill from his open mouth, the apartment door opened. Some guy with a very torn and denim jacket held together with large safety pins and red spiked hair was standing in the door way. It took a moment for Gregg to realize the thug was Chad. Charli was right behind him, looking darkly delicious in all black, black lipstick and eye shadow, and what looked like a spiked dog collar around her neck. Behind them, a very bubbly Emily had her hair free from its usual ponytail and was sporting orange highlights in her hair. She was even wearing various spiked parifinalia around her neck and wrists she’d borrowed from Charli. “This is so cool! I’ve always wanted to go to a punk bar! Do you think there’ll be a fight? Can I jump in the mosh pit?” Really, the punk outfit didn’t match her cheerleader-like personality.

Charli grinned. “Maybe you should just watch for a while. You’re too pretty and you’ll get chewed up and spit out. It’s cliché, but stay near Gregg or Chad.”

They all piled into Chad’s car, a tight fit, but one no one seemed to mind. They parked and as they walked to the club, they got more than one leering glance. To Gregg’s confusion, Charli led them past the front door and around to the alley. She banged on the signless metal door and a heavily pierced and tattooed guy looked out, shook his head and slammed it shut.

Charli looked stunned. She banged on the door again, shouting, “LESLIE MARIAM SILVERBERG, OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR AND LET ME IN!”

The door opened more slowly this time and the human pincushion blinked a few times and asked confusedly, “Charli, is that you?”

“Yeah Dumbshit. Honestly Les, lay off the pipe.” He held the door open, still barely connecting the voice he knew so well with the vision of loveliness who led in her friends. If anyone thought Charli was being overly cruel, the hug and affectionate kiss on the cheek she gave Leslie put that fear to rest. “How’s your brother been Les? I haven’t had time to see him.”

“He’s got another surgery next week. He knows you’ve been busy…at least you email him every day. Honestly, if it weren’t for you and Michelle…” Leslie’s face fell, his sentence unfinished.

“Just tell him to hang in there. I’ll get to the hospital soon.”

“Wait, grab those sexy chics you came in here with.” Charli grabbed Heather and Emily and they posed for a few pictures that Les took with his cell phone camera. “Mickey will never believe this is you…If he ever needed proof that such change…well, you can imagine.”

“I know Les. And thank you.” Charli gave him another kiss on the cheek and led everyone inside.

“What was that about?” Heather asked.

“Really sad story…I’ll tell you another time. The short of it is that his kid brother got really badly burned. Michelle, you know, ‘Mistress Michelle’ and I go to the hospital all the time to keep his spirits up…his and some of the other kids.”

Everyone was impressed with Charli, especially Chad who held her hand a little tighter.

Charli led them around toward the back of the club and then up to the second level, the bouncer giving Charli a double take and giving Heather an extra long stare. Women that hot just didn’t come to punk concerts.

The downstairs consisted of the stage and a large open area for people to gather with a bar toward the back. Upstairs was another bar and the balcony which overlooked the main floor. Given the look of the unwashed masses below, the upstairs was actually pretty chic.

While roadies were busy setting the stage with instruments and what looked like animal pelts, a very swarthy-looking man walked up to them. Charli immediately jumped into his arms, and he held her back at arms length to look her over.

“Damn, Charli…They said you were here, but DAMN! Is that really you? Man you really grew up.”

Charli introduced Mark to the gang – the man who’d practically adopted her when her father got killed. He was not shy about giving all the girls very approving stares, going so far as to kiss Heather’s hand. In an uncharacteristic display of possessiveness, Gregg put his arm around her waist and held her close, glaring angrily at the man’s presumption…Charli’s friend or no. “Hey, any friends of Charli’s are friends of mine, so drinks are on me.” He may have been doing it because they were Charli’s friends, but his stare was centered on Heather.

When he turned to attend to other business, Heather spun in Gregg’s arms and laid a kiss on him that left no question in anyone’s mind just who belonged to whom. “I love it when you’re possessive…it makes me feel…pretty.” Heather saying she felt pretty was like a sumo wrestler saying he felt a little pudgy…

“We’ll have to come back on a Thursday night – that’s when Mistress Michelle plays. They totally change the look of the place, it’s pretty amazing. You’d never know it was the same club!” Charli shouted above the Roadies’ playing riffs and tuning guitars.

There was a roar from below and Gregg watched as the band came out. “Who are these guys? They barely look human!”

“They’re called Finntroll – they’re from Helsinki.” Charli held out earplugs, and Gregg and Heather gratefully accepted them with a cautious eye toward the wall of speakers to either side of the stage. As the band’s first chords started, Gregg thought about maybe taking them out. The music, while loud, had a very folksy feel to it. That illusion quickly disappeared with the entrance of the guitars and drums. The loud guttural scream of the lead singer followed by a flurry of percussive riffs, made it clear that he was out of his element.

“‘Bland skuggor rider en odjur./Som en svarta träd./Griper hård på en mäktig hammar./Ut för svaga kristna blod./TROLLHAMMAREN!’”

“I can’t even understand what they’re saying!” he yelled, barely able to hear his own voice.

“That’s because it’s not English!” Chad shouted back.

Language barriers didn’t seem to bother the crowd who freely shouted “Trollhammaren” whenever the singer pointed the mic at them.

“So what’s he saying?”

“‘Among shadows, a beast rides./ As a black tree./ Grabs hard on a powerful hammer./ Out for weak Christian blood./ THE TROLL HAMMER’…or something like that!”

“You speak Finnish?!”

“No! I own this album!”

Charli looked at Chad who was back to banging his head along with the driving beat and pumping his fist in the air. She was amazed that he knew not only the words to the song, but their translation. She jumped into his arms and kissed him as thoroughly as Heather kissed Gregg earlier. “God, I think I’m in love!”

After Finntroll finished their set, a very beautiful woman perhaps about Rivkah’s age came up to them and started talking with Charli. She was wearing an incredibly tight black leather outfit that showed plenty of her considerable cleavage. Gregg was amazed that she could walk on such high heels, but as she approached, her gait was filled with a sensuous feminine grace. She had fluorescent green hair and matching lips and carried a riding crop like she knew how to use it. Her eyes held a dangerous gleam and the black tattoos on her arms scrolled all the way up to her neck. Charli introduced her as Michelle, a.k.a. “Mistress Michelle.”

Chad dropped to his knees, and said in all earnestness, “I am such a huge fan!”

Michelle pulled him up, and lifted his chin with her riding crop. She circled around him, measuring him up with her eyes and her free hand. Charli, rather than being jealous was barely containing her giggles. After two circles around him, she gave him a playful (but not soft) swat on the butt and said, “You must be Chad…Charli’s told me all about you.” Her gaze turned toward Gregg and she said lustily, “And you must be Gregg. Charli’s also told me a lot about YOU. I’m glad she’s made such…interesting…friends.” This time it was Heather’s turn to plaster herself around her man. “Don’t worry hon…I’m not here to steal your man. My husband’s more than enough. But if YOU ever got bored…”

The moment Heather’s eyebrow raised with faux interest, Gregg cleared his throat and went to get some drinks, the girls’ giggles fading into the background. Heather and Michelle hit it off right away, much to Gregg’s concern.

“So what are you doing here on a Friday night?” Charli asked.

“You must have missed the opening act – a young up-and-comer that I’m managing. When I was still teaching, I actually taught her in first grade, if you can imagine that! God, I’m feeling old. She’s got quite a set of pipes, but she’s still a little rusty.”

“Quite a set of pipes? Is that all?” Charli asked knowingly.

“You little devil. You wash your hair, put on some makeup, and finally realize that while you were hiding behind your own hair you’d gone a grown a fabulous set of tits, and suddenly you think everything’s about sex…” Charli began to look embarrassed at her presumption. “And yes, she’s also got quite a rack attached to those pipes!”

The next act was a surprise: The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. When they came out the crowd went absolutely wild. The light from cellphones lit up the pit as everybody called everybody else they knew to spread the word. The crowd began swelling almost immediately.

Chad, Charli, and Emily spent some time downstairs, bouncing away with the crowd. Upstairs, Heather did her best to loosen Gregg up by dancing very suggestively against him. She was pole-dancing and Gregg was the pole. After a few moments, the pole had its own pole threatening to burst free. Even die-hard fans had trouble focusing on the stage show as they watched Heather’s erotic dancing. Charli, Emily, Chad, and even Michelle weren’t shy about watching Heather’s writhing body with interest.

After a two-hour set, Gregg and the gang left the club. Even with the plugs, his ears were still ringing. “So what did you think Big G?”

“Quite interesting, actually. Despite being anti-establishment, everyone was dressed about the same…or variations on a theme. Despite the – what did you call it? – mosh pit? – Despite the mosh pit’s excessive violence, whenever someone fell down, they immediately got a helping hand up. Despite the rule of anarchy, the moshing circle always went counter-clockwise…a truly fascinating culture!”

Gregg had to cover his head with his arms as everyone took turns landing playful punches.

It was after midnight by the time they all made it back to Heather’s apartment. Chad wanted to jump into her shower to wash the goop out of his hair as well as the smell of the club off of his skin. Before Heather let him go, however, she popped open a bottle of Champaign and everyone toasted to the successful completion of the business proposal draft. They’d worked hard on it – there was no doubt about that. Sure, there were final edits to make, but that’d wait until morning. Charli also toasted to Gregg’s successful first week of school, and his being the most popular instructor…at least among his female students.

Chad excused himself, grabbed his backpack and headed to the washroom. Emily began making rounds to say goodbye. Gregg asked if she really had to leave and she gave a knowing look toward Charli and simply said that she’d see if E’dan and Rivkah were still awake. Given the soft, steady thumping coming from upstairs, there were no doubts.

Charli walked Emily out. They spoke softly for a while. Gregg picked out the words, “5th wheel,” and “special” but couldn’t guess their meaning. He was surprised, however, when Charli gave Emily a full-blown lip kiss and mouthed ‘thank-you’ before she left. Gregg turned his attention back to his wine glass, letting Charli believe her action went unnoticed.

Chad emerged from the shower and Gregg took his turn. “Why did you want us to shower here?” he asked Charli, pulling a grey t-shirt down over his still damp torso.

“Oh, there’s no way I’m showering at that sty you call a frat house…and there’s no way you’re leaving me alone with those drunken animals. You – I like…Them – I don’t trust.”

“Oh, they’re not so bad…just a little pumped with testosterone and beer.”

Gregg emerged next, wearing a similar outfit. His frame was leaner than Chad’s but no less desirable. Heather and Charli got up together. Heather responded to the boy’s questioning glances with, “Now don’t go getting any ideas…it’s a girl-thing. You men wouldn’t understand.” Heather looked pointedly at Charli and nodded her head toward the living room. As if it was some secret signal (which it no doubt was), Charli hopped over to Gregg, grabbed his head and pulled him down for a searing kiss.

Gregg was so stunned, he never quite got into the rhythm of it, and Charli pulled away somewhat disappointed. She looked at Heather and said, “First point of discussion…how you and Em could possibly think he’s a better kisser than Chad!”

The two girls disappeared into the bathroom in a giggle fit while both guys just looked at each other stunned.

After more than a half hour, the shower was finally shut off. It took another half-hour before the door opened. Chad and Gregg were watching TV, Chad raptly catching up on sports highlights and Gregg looking beyond bored. But once Heather emerged wearing nothing but her short silk robe, the TV immediately turned off. She smiled at the boys and proceeded to turn on some soft music and light some candles. Her hair was still damp, and her just-out-of-the shower look was starting to cause a reaction in both guys.

“Charli?” Heather said softly.

From out of the bedroom, a similarly dressed, similarly wet Charli emerged. While they’d both scrubbed themselves clean, it was obvious they’d both reapplied just a hint of their makeup. Both Gregg and Chad looked at each other questioningly, and both shrugged in response.

Heather stood behind Charli and wrapped her arms around her, letting her chin rest on the younger girl’s shoulder. “Really, men can be so clueless sometimes.” That brought a grin to the otherwise nervous-looking Charli. Heather kissed the girl on the cheek and whispered, “go ahead.”

Charli took a deep breath and walked over toward the couch, holding out a slightly trembling hand to Chad. He took it and stood before her. Meanwhile, Heather cozied up to Gregg on the couch. When he whispered, “what’s going on?” Heather just shushed him and pointed at the young couple.

“Watch.”

Charli held Chad’s hands, her eyes determinedly focused on the middle of his shirt. “Chad, you are everything I thought I hated in this world.”

“What?!”

“Wait, wait. That came out wrong. I mean…sigh I mean you’re athletic, you’re in a frat, you’re impossibly good looking…But then I got to know you and found out that you’re also sweet, smart, funny, and have great taste in music. The last few weeks have been like a dream, and I don’t ever want it to end. Because of you…and because of you also,” she glanced over at Heather and Gregg, “I’m a new person. I feel beautiful…something I never thought I’d ever say about myself…but I am. You all helped me realize that.”

“You are beautiful, Charli. I’ve thought that since the first time we met.” Chad’s hands rubbed up and down her arms soothingly.

She swallowed and then stood on tip-toes to kiss him. “And that’s what makes you so special. I know the looks I’m starting to get when I walk across the quad. But you liked me even before I came out of my shell. You could have your pick of any girl out there…and still, you chose me…I love you Chad. And I want tonight to be the night. You have my heart…now I want to give you everything else.”

It took several seconds for her meaning to fully sink in. “Then…then shouldn’t we…you know…go somewhere special?”

“We are somewhere special. As special as this night would be with just the two of us, it will be that much special with all of us.”

Chad looked dubiously at Heather. She stood, and put a reassuring arm on both of them. “It’s true Chad. I offered her my apartment, but she insisted we stay. She can lay on the guilt when she really wants to. We’re just here to…let’s just say to give a little morale support.”

Chad looked down at Gregg, but he just shrugged. All of this was new to him too. He never used his mind powers on Charli, and despite how odd (and exciting) this all was, he was sure he didn’t have a direct hand in it.

“Are you sure, Charli?”

“I know all about you and Heather…and Emily…and Rivkah. I know that you are all…well…very close. I wouldn’t ever want to come between you all – there’s something very special about your relationship.”

“From the moment I kissed you, it’s been only you. You know that, right?”

“Yes. I do. And I love you all the more for it. You are surrounded by all these beautiful women who speak very highly of your…skills, and still you saved yourself for me. Well, now your saving days are over. Tonight I’m yours. We’ll deal with all the other stuff another day.”

Chad was about to make another argument, not fully believing that this girl he’d only been dating for a short while really was okay with the situation. As he opened his mouth to make another argument, Charli pulled his head down again, cutting off the debate with her lips.

Heather moved back around behind Charli, gathering the girl’s still damp hair toward the middle of her back. “Start with his shirt,” she whispered into her ear. Charli swallowed nervously despite the dryness of her mouth and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up. Chad gave one last look at Heather, and then back to Charli, finally giving in. He raised his arms and Charli pulled the shirt off. Tentatively, she reached out and brushed his chest and stomach with her fingers. He’d been shirtless in front of her before, but this was the first time she’d actually touched his bare skin.

Heather then moved around behind Chad. She kissed him lingeringly between the shoulder blades and then kissed a trail slowly downward, stopping when she was kneeling behind him, her lips just above his waistline. Giving his shorts a gentle tug, she pulled them down and Chad lifted one foot and then another as she pulled them away. The entire time Charli’s and Chad’s eyes were locked on each other, both of their breathing beginning to quicken. Heather stood again and pressed herself against his back, reaching around and gently lifted his quickly hardening cock in both hands. “Look at it Charli. Hold it. Feel it.”

There was a startled gasp when she finally managed to pull her gaze away from his eyes. Chad’s penis was much larger than she’d imagined. She stared in disbelief, unable to imagine that something so large was supposed to fit inside her…and that it was supposed to feel good. “Touch it Charli…it’s okay.” Heather reached out and gently led Charli’s hand to Chad’s erect phallus. Her hand jerked away when his cock jumped at her touch. Gathering up her courage, she tried again, holding it in both hands, absorbing its warmth, feeling his pulse as blood surged through it.

Heather walked back around behind Charli and untied the girl’s robe. It fell open and slid off her shoulders. “Honey, you’re going to have to let go of him for a second so I can remove your robe.”

“Oh,” Charli said embarrassedly, finally pulling her hands away just long enough for Heather to remove the silken garment.

“Take your time. Get to know each other. Feel the warmth of your partner. Don’t be afraid. You’re in a safe place. There is only love and trust in this room.”

Chad and Chari held each other close, their lips pressed tightly together as they explored each other’s bodies. Slowly they swayed to the soft music as their hands did little dances across each other’s skin. Little gasps and moans escaped from both, and Heather sat back on the couch and into Gregg’s arms as both watched the loving and intimate display before them.

Gregg was amazed at the beauty of Charli. She really did go through a transformation. It was a little sad that, he realized, that she had spent so many years unable to see the beautiful woman she so thoroughly hid away – her lovely body, her soft curves, the innocent and pure desire across her face. It was even more amazing that she didn’t seem to mind being naked in front of him, barely even aware of his presence, so intent was she on the man she was about to give herself to.

Charli moaned as Chad kissed and sucked at her neck, gently hefting and squeezing one of her breasts. They were softer and more malleable than Heather’s, providing just more than his large hand could encompass. Her flesh was the purest white, and almost cool to the touch. Small pink areola capped her twin mounds of flesh, the tips taut with her excitement. Each time one of Chad’s fingers brushed past one of her super-sensitive nipples, her breath would catch in her throat and her knees would threaten to give way. Still there was no fear of collapse being so tightly held within her lover’s arms.

Chad’s hardness pressed against her belly, the enormity of his size and the reality of its final destination creeping into her consciousness. Gregg wasn’t trying to listen, but at highly intimate moments, he just naturally could hear the thoughts of everyone around him. Tapping Heather on the shoulder, he silently indicated that she should attend to her young charge, before her fears overtook her excitement.

Charli’s body was tense, despite her best efforts to look relaxed. “How…? I can’t…Oh, Chad, I’m sorry. You’re not going to fit. I’m going to be terrible at this.”

Chad put a soothing hand on her face, but she was near tears. Heather leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. “Relax Charli. Don’t worry. It’s okay to be nervous. But I promise you, everything is exactly as it is supposed to be. ”

She sniffed and nodded her head, wiping a tear away. “Sorry. I kind of freaked out. I really want to do this…I just…just don’t want to suck at it.”

“Charli, if you two love each other, it can’t suck…Besides, sucking is something you’ll learn later. Okay?”

She took a deep breath and nodded, Heather’s joke barely registering. Heather left the room and Chad continued kissing and hugging Charli who for the first time really looked at Gregg. It surprised her just how little it bothered her that she was doing this with an audience. Somehow it seemed right that Gregg was there. In a way, when Chad finally took her, it’d be as if she were giving her virginity to Gregg also. Heather too. That those she was closest to were sharing in the experience just made her want everything to be that much more perfect.

Heather returned with some blankets and a thick towel. She laid the blankets out on the floor like at a picnic and then wrapped one of the couch throw pillows in the towel and placed it in the center of one of the blankets. “Lie down Charli, and put this under your hips.” Charli complied, looking nervously up at Chad’s erect member. Gregg scooted down onto the floor next to Charli and she grabbed his hand tightly.

“Kiss me Gregg…again. Please?” she asked.

Gregg leaned down and kissed her tenderly. Her soft tongue probed at his lips and he allowed her in. For a long minute they explored each other’s mouths, while Heather gently fisted Chad’s cock. Gregg reached down and lovingly cupped one of her breasts, letting his thumb play with her small nipple. She moaned in his mouth and her legs rubbed back and forth against each other, the slick wetness of her excitement making soft squishing noises. When Gregg finally pulled back, she had a dreamy smile on her face. “I just needed to make sure…That was amazing…but Chad’s still the better kisser.” Everyone laughed a little, the tension in the room eased somewhat.

Chad knelt before her, and pulled open her knees. Her grip on Gregg’s hand tightened, but she opened up. “Chad,” Heather whispered, kneeling between Gregg and Charli on the floor. “She’s probably more than ready, but…why don’t you make sure.” Heather’s wink was probably unnecessary, since Chad quickly got her meaning and leaned forward, burying his face between her legs. Sure enough she was ready, but that didn’t curb his enthusiasm. Charli immediately squealed in pleasure as Chad’s tongue buried itself deep inside her. His facial stubble was a marked contrast to Emily’s or Heather’s smooth cheeks. But any discomfort was less than insignificant compared to her pleasure at his enthusiasm.

“Before you start, let me get the condom.” Whether or not Chad heard her was immaterial and he continued to suck and lick with abandon. She returned just as Charli was gearing up for a massive release. Her gentle touch on his shoulder pulled him away, and Charli moaned her frustration, fingers digging even harder into Gregg’s hand. As Chad sat up, Heather turned to Charli and said, “On Monday I’ll take you to the health center and see about getting you a prescription. For now, this will have to do.” Heather opened and unrolled the prophylactic onto Chad’s stiff cock.

“Okay Chad. Gently.”

Chad knee-walked closer and positioned the tip of his cock at her entrance. He put his hands behind her knees and pushed backward, spreading her legs wide and opening her fully to accept him. Heather helped by guiding him in, making sure he entered her slowly. As the first few inches of his cock slipped inside her, Charli shut her eyes tightly and moaned in pleasure – the pressure she felt as her lips stretched around his girth was surprisingly pleasant. Her pussy lips fluttered, trying simultaneously to pull him in deeper as well as expel the oversized intruder. Her grip on Gregg’s hand was bordering on painful.

Gregg knew what was coming and when Chad’s cock bumped against her hymen, he instinctively thrust out his consciousness and started blocking the sharp pain that was moments away. Chad started moving his slick latex-shrouded cock back and forth, each time pressing harder against the stubborn barrier. Heather’s whispered voice spoke in time with his thrusts, “1…2…”

And on “3” Chad thrust forward mightily, sinking several more inches inside her. Charli’s mouth opened and despite the tell-tale tearing sensation, she felt very little pain. Chad remained motionless, her incredibly tight channel flexing around his girth. He leaned forward and kissed her, and she returned his kiss with unbelievable passion. The importance of what just occurred filled her and tear of happiness escaped her eye. She had survived her initiation into womanhood, and Charli, the timid child, was no more. She was fully a woman now, neither timid, nor frail. Gradually, Chad gave exploratory thrusts, testing her readiness for more serious fucking. Every little motion brought gasps of pleasure. Charli’s free hand rested on Chad’s naked asscheek, pressing urgently in her desire to take more of him inside her.

Slowly Chad sank further and further until his belly rested upon hers. When their hips met, Charli was astounded that she’d actually taken him all the way inside her. Chad released her knees and her feet descended toward the floor. Before they landed, Heather intercepted them, and positioned them around Chad’s waist, marveling as he sank a final half-inch or so deeper. Chad lovingly cupped her head and kissed her again passionately. Slowly he began drawing back, her vaginal channel squeezing tightly, trying their utmost to keep him from leaving. Her legs tightened and helped pull him back inside.

Again and again, the intimate dance repeated itself. Push and pull, back and forth. Charli’s grip on Gregg’s hand changed and the two laced their fingers together, her other hand tangled in Chad’s hair as he dropped his weight onto his elbows, his cheek resting against hers, his panting warming her neck. Heather rested one hand on Charli’s undulating breast, her fingers teasing the nipple in time with Chad’s thrusts. The other wrapped the other around Gregg and Charli’s entwined fingers. They were all joined, physically and emotionally.

Gregg watched with his eyes as well as with his mind. He thought about linking them all together, but ultimately decided against it. Charli was rapidly approaching her release as was Chad, and the two were naturally tuned into each other. Her hands tightened on both men, her body ready. “Oh God. Chad! I’m gonna…I’m gonna…ahhh!!!”

It was a testament to Chad’s skill, but also to his desire to make this a perfect event that he was able to hold out as long as he did. Charli’s pussy spasmed and flexed around his thrusting cock, her copious juices coating his sheathed member. Chad let the warmth of her wash over him, giving a few final thrusts before sinking fully inside her as his cock spewed forth its load. Charli could feel every flex and spurt as he filled the condom, sad that she was denied that final pleasure, but overwhelmed with passion nonetheless.

For long minutes no one moved. Chad and Charli lay joined together panting, both refusing to let the special moment end. Gregg pulled Charli’s hand off his and placed it onto Chad’s back, letting their afterglow be just for them.

Reluctantly, Chad sat back up and slowly pulled his cock free from her still clasping sheath. Heather was immediately there to wipe the blood clean from both of them before Charli thought to look. Patting her dry, and wrapping the used condom in the towel, Heather leaned forward and kissed Charli tenderly. “You did magnificently, honey. No one could have asked for a more beautiful first time. Chad, I’m so glad you were her first.” She sat up and kissed him also, keeping the bloody towel out of Charli’s line of sight. “She’s going to be tender for a while, so don’t plan on any repeat performances. Why don’t you take her to the shower and get yourselves cleaned up. You two can take my bed tonight. I’m going to stay out here with my man.”

Chad scooped Charli up in his arms and carried her into the bathroom as she clung lovingly to his neck. As she disappeared behind the door, Heather lay down beside Gregg. “Hold me Gregg. Just hold me for a while.” Heather’s thoughts were resounding loudly in his mind, regardless of whether or not he wanted to hear them. Charli’s entry into womanhood, so beautiful, so perfect, was the way she wished she’d lost her virginity. That she was able to share in Charli’s deflowering with such a gentle caring lover, helped ease the memories of her own fumbling first-time. In her mind, Gregg held her just as Chad held Charli. He took her maidenhead in their shared bed rather than in the back seat of a car.

Gregg’s arms held her tighter. Charli had just joined a special club – a family of sorts. Her entry was beautiful and special. She was surrounded by people who loved her, and could not have asked for a more intimate initiation.

* * *

“Sisters, we are gathered this night to celebrate the entry of our newest members into our fold. Let your beauty and radiance be beacons that guide them on their paths.” Brittany stood behind the raised dais wearing simple golden robes as she read the text. As president of Omega Xi, it was her duty to preside over this initiation ceremony. “Do you consent to participate in this sacred ceremony, to welcome our new sisters, to bestow upon them the mantle of ‘neophyte’ and to teach them the secrets and saga of Omega Xi? If so, answer ‘I will.’”

A chorus of “I wills” filled the now empty salon. All the furniture had been removed and all the windows shut with heavy black curtains to block out any interested eyes. Around the walls stood black-robed women. All were beautiful. All knew what was about to happen. Some were currently active members of the sorority, others were alumni. Some even wore their wedding rings, demonstrating both their success as well as the second-place importance their husbands had compared to sorority business.

Brittany pounded her ceremonial staff three times against the floor. A minute later the door to the salon opened and two columns of women entered, the ones on the right wearing red robes and looking serious, the ones on the left wearing white robes and black blindfolds. The red robed women positioned their white robed charges toward the middle of the room into a circle facing outward.

“You are the remaining fourteen who have measured up to our high standards of beauty, poise, and strength. Tonight is your final test.” Several of the girls gulped nervously as Brittany continued her oration. “The sorority is all. The sorority is one. In exchange for your loyalty, you will be entered into our sacred rolls. You will begin to learn our secrets. And these secrets will be the key to getting everything you want in life. Power, money, adoration. These will be yours. But there is neither room nor tolerance for anyone less than 100% committed to the sisters about to welcome you into their fold. So, I ask you now to search your heart, before there is no turning back. Are you ready to be part of this sisterhood? Do you renounce all other allegiances? Do you forfeit all lingering loves? As of tonight you have no boyfriends, no fiancés, no family, no one but your sisters. If you are unable to release their holds on you as of this very minute, then raise your hand.”

It was never a surprise when at this point of no return, a few faltered. Laura watched her charge, Natalie, intently. There was not even a flicker of consideration on her face. She was ready. Beside Natalie, one of the pledges raised her hand slowly. Brittany waved her arm and silently, one of the black-clad sisters escorted the now disgraced novice out. Once dressed again in her street clothes, she’d never again be allowed into Omega Xi’s sacred halls. Viewed as a failure, no OX sister would ever talk to her again.

Once she was gone, the red robed sister who was her champion turned around and took the novice’s place. Her punishment for championing a girl of unsuitable character would be to experience the initiation process in her stead. Moreover, any chance she had of ever sitting on any of the leadership councils were dashed – her poor judgment evident.

“Very well. Champions, remove your charges’ blindfolds. With new eyes, let them see their sisters. Pledges, before you stands the sister who taught you, defended you, and prepared you for this day. Look upon her with awe and respect, for it was by her argument that you are here today. They have laid their reputation on the belief that you are Omega Xi material. All hope that you prove their judgment correct.” The red-robed sister now standing next to Natalie gave a soft sob. One black-robed sister stood before her, most likely her own champion from when she was raised…neither looked happy. “In the coming months, they will be responsible for the remainder of your education. Learn their lessons well. The lessons will not always be easy, but your sisters are there to support you.”

As one, the red robed champions stepped forward and embraced their charges, the lone sister in red standing ashamedly alone. Laura embraced Natalie and her hug was tentatively returned. “You were my champion?” she whispered. “But why were you so cruel?”

“The line of champion to charge for you and for me goes all the way back to the sorority’s founding. Our line has yielded more chapter presidents than any other. You will learn, and hopefully quickly, that there is a price to pay for making the choices we make. Others here will be coddled and protected. They will ultimately fail, if not here, then in life. They are being done no favors. More than one sister you see against the wall are the last of their line. That will not be the case for us. When you go active at the end of this semester…and you WILL go active, you will hate me. Just as I hate the one who championed me. But, you will be the strongest sister here. And just like I will succeed my champion as president, you will eventually succeed me.”

“Brittany was your champion?”

Before Laura could answer, Brittany continued. “Pledges no more, Neophytes you stand before us, newly born. Like a babe, your eyes have not yet adjusted to the truths you will live. You are entering the chapter knowing nothing, but you will learn quickly. You will learn quickly because failure to do so will result in quick and decisive punishment. Champions demonstrate.” Natalie shivered. Being around Laura had given her more access to Brittany than any other pledge. Brittany flaunted her ability to assign punishments and did so freely, especially with Laura. It now made sense why Laura was so cruel with her.

Laura and the rest of the Champions undid the clasps on their charges robes which fell to the floor. Each red robe was handed a plain and unadorned paddle with a single signature near its top. “Before you is the paddle of truth. It will be your duty to obtain the required signatures. Each signature is a lesson you must learn. This will be explained in greater detail to you by your champion after tonight’s ceremony. Some lessons you will enjoy, other you will not. It is the duty of each active member to reward you when your lesson is learned and to…inspire you…to try harder when you fail. Sisters, demonstrate the reward for failure so they understand.”

Laura and her sisters moved to the inside of the ring of naked women. Each positioned her charge on hands and knees. Because they were all facing outside the circle, none could see what was about to happen. The smarter ones, however, had a pretty good idea and closed their eyes and braced for the pain. Once each neophyte was in position Brittany gave a hand gesture and fourteen simultaneous smacks were heard followed by more than one crying out in pain.

“The correct response when being taught a lesson is ‘thank you!’” Brittany answered angrily at those that were crying. A few stuttered ‘thank you sisters’ came from some of the stronger neophytes. “Sisters, continue to instruct your charges until you feel they’ve learn the proper response.” Some sisters only had to strike once more, others did so repeatedly. Laura matched the worst student blow for blow, even though Natalie got it right after the first try. She received a punishment just one smack short of the active sister beside her. That disgraced sister was required to receive the most punishment, and as long as Laura continued paddling Natalie, so would her punishment continue.

At last Laura relented, her charge’s bottom red and tender. Kneeling beside the quivering charge, Laura simply whispered, “The first lesson that is not on the books is that life is not fair. Remember this, and remember your place.” She placed her hand tenderly on her charge’s reddened ass, but despite her delicate touch, Natalie flinched in pain.

All of the Champions turned their charges around so now every neophyte was on hands and knees facing inward. Some looked proud, others were doing their best to remain in position and dry their eyes. Brittany banged her staff three more times on the floor and once again the doors opened. This time black robed sisters led naked blindfolded men into the room. Those that had participated in past initiations already had hardons. Some were young and strong, others were older. Given the ranges in ages, fitness, and cock size, none of the pledges could discern what factor united them. However, most of the pledges had a pretty good idea of what was to come next as one man was positioned behind each of them.

“Neophytes, you are children no longer. As you approach full sisterhood, you will see the power your body holds. You are the most beautiful. Your flesh the ultimate prize. The common man will look at you in awe. The special man will be allowed to bask in your presence. And only a truly special few will know the pleasure of your charms. Behind each of you is someone truly special, hand-selected by your champion to welcome you into the bonds of this sisterhood. Sisters, you may proceed.”

Laura stood next to the large black man behind Natalie. He blinked a few times when she removed his blindfold and he looked around. Seeing Laura standing beside him, his grin widened. “Damn, Laura. I was kind of hoping she’d fail. I was looking forward to another ride in your delicious body. Still, you did pick a hottie! Great tits.” Natalie was usually overly proud at the size of her breasts, especially when compared to Laura’s, but being eyed up like a piece of meat, she suddenly felt uncomfortable. Laura wasn’t helping ease her discomfort any by kneeling beside her, lifting her chin, and further arching her back so her charge’s bright red ass was well displayed.

“Natalie, let me introduce Marcus. He was ESU’s MVP last year, most rushing yards in the schools history…and the one who ‘initiated’ me. I thought it a fitting gift…sentimental almost. You’ll find that he’s very well…equipped…to welcome you properly.”

Natalie gulped nervously over her shoulder. Marcus was all muscle, and his cock was one of the largest she’d ever seen. He knelt behind her and grabbed her asscheeks, letting his massive cock rub up under her, between her legs. Natalie hissed in pain as his hands roughly kneaded her asscheeks. “Damn Laura, you sure picked a ripe one. I can’t wait to skewer this prime piece of white pussy on my big black dick. Are you ready little girl?”

Natalie didn’t respond, she just started moving her hips back and forth a little, hoping to generate enough of her own excitement so he didn’t kill her when he inserted his massive cock into her tight hole. Laura reached into her pocket and held out a condom which Marcus unrolled onto his cock. Around the circle, others were in similar processes. Natalie breathed a silent breath of relief that at least she’d be protected. When Laura handed him a small bottle of lubricant, she was almost grateful.

A few of the neophytes were near tears, especially the girl across from her whose champion was already wiping a few streams of jism off her back from their over-excited man. More than one black-clad sister was stifling a giggle at her champion’s failure to find a suitable initiator. Their embarrassment was a mark against both of them.

Natalie grunted as Marcus pushed in his oversized cock. It was the first dick she’d had in her since Dr. Walter’s amazing fuck-fest in his office. She took solace that no matter what Laura dreamed up for her, Dr. Walters fucked HER, not Laura. She was unaware of how Laura’s relationship with the professor had grown. She only knew that her champion followed him around like a puppy dog.

As if Laura could read her mind, or at least the smirk on her face as Marcus began slowly fucking his massive cock in and out, her feeling of superiority was short-lived. Laura grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked back hard, straining both her neck and back.

In a harsh whisper so none of the others could hear, Laura chastised her charge. “What the fuck are you smiling about neophyte? I can tell that it’s not because of the fine work Marcus is doing. I chose to reward you for your strength by giving you your initiating fuck with an experienced, capable lover. Others here chose to reward their charges by introducing them to rich, but otherwise incapable old men. This may very well be the last fuck you ever enjoy, so I suggest you focus.” Laura knelt beside Marcus, lovingly rubbing his back and ass. She pressed her lips to his ear and whispered, “Apparently you’re being too gentle. As you can see by her red ass, she likes it rough. Why don’t you show our young charge here just what an All-American is capable of when it’s game time.”

Marcus’ hips went into overdrive as he slammed into Natalie in a furious pace. Gone was the pleasure of Dr. Walters. Gone was the knowledge that she had taken Dr. Walters deeper into her throat than Laura. Her fate in the sorority lay with Laura, but no matter what her senior sister would do to break her, she’d bear it. Her final revenge would be to become a voting member, and then make sure Laura lost the presidency, lineage be damned. Then, with Laura disgraced, she’d become president, resurrecting the ‘line’ as Laura put it. That final thought brought another smile to her face. Unfortunately for her, Laura saw it before she could rein it in.

“Marcus, we’re just not getting through to her. Please stop.” With a forced moan, Marcus stopped…close as he was to finishing. “Laura, you’ll find much of what you can do with your body is not entirely enjoyable. But if the man you’re with figures that out, then it’s only so much wasted effort. You need to learn that. Now Marcus has been very patient with your lack of enthusiasm—” Laura looked up at him and winked. He smiled back, loving this game. Besides, her own initiation wasn’t much more pleasant…but in the time since, she and Marcus had lots of practice. All in all, he was one of her favorites…perhaps second only now to Gregg.

“Let’s try it again…and let Marcus know just how much fun you’re having, and how much you appreciate his skill in your otherwise unworthy cunt. And if you continue to embarrass me, maybe I’ll just let Marcus finish in your ass.” At a nod from Laura, Marcus demonstrated by inserting one of his large fingers into her anal opening. Natalie began to cry out in pain, but quickly turned it into a moan of pleasure – real or not. Marcus again picked up the pace of his fucking, determined to finish out the ceremony. In fact, at this point, Marcus and Natalie were the only two still fucking. Everyone else had finished and were waiting on them. No one else had used the time to teach lessons, but every neophyte was paying careful attention to Natalie’s situation. Some were sad that their champions didn’t show as much interest…others were thankful for the same.

Marcus again started to build up steam, sweat running down his body and dripping on Natalie’s back. Despite clinging onto her hatred, Natalie found herself actually beginning to enjoy herself. Laura walked around them watching the action and the reactions of her sisters in the room. More than one woman, even ones with wedding rings, were openly rubbing their crotches, eagerly waiting for the post-initiation party in the hopes of getting their hands on Laura’s fine specimen.

The sound of Marcus’ pelvis slapping her ass was loud, almost as loud as the spanking she got earlier. It certainly hurt as much against her already tender asscheeks. His fingers tightened around her narrow waist and he thrust rapidly, his climax fast approaching. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out from her thankfully wet cunt and ripped off his condom. Laura put her foot on Natalie’s back, pressing her prone to the floor. The next instant, great sticky gobs of cum flew from Marcus’ cock and splattered against her ass and back. Spurt after spurt of the thick liquid landed in wet lines and began to pool in the small of her back.

Natalie lay there unfulfilled and humiliated. She looked over her shoulder and watched as Laura gave her a look of superiority before sliding a finger through the mess and licking it off. “Very good Marcus…you’ll definitely be in demand tonight. I hope you’re up for it.” The idea of having his pick from all the fine ladies in the room was definitely appealing.

Brittany watched with amused detachment. Was Laura’s display over the top? Perhaps, but who cares. It was good at least to see her again showing some of the backbone that got her to where she was today. Laura’s handling of Natalie would earn her points, assuredly. It would be even more talked about than her display from last year.

“Okay neophytes. Welcome to Omega Xi. Get cleaned and dressed downstairs. We have an A-list party waiting outside, so have fun. If you find you need…privacy…then you can use the rooms up here. They’ll be guarded. Just remember the rules – to the world outside this room, you’re now a full member of Omega Xi, so don’t be seen with anyone less than worthy. Don’t get caught in compromising positions. And don’t forget: protect the secrets of this sorority…at all costs. Failure to comply with these rules will result in punishment…punishment that will make your first lessons tonight seem like nothing. So, welcome sisters.”

All the naked sisters began getting up from the floor, some more slowly than others. As they filed out the door, Natalie watched glumly as Laura dropped to her knees, jacking Marcus’ cock back to life. There was no doubt that tonight Laura had raised her reputation among her sisters. Between her treatment of her charge and the performance of Marcus, tonight was definitely her night to celebrate. ‘Celebrate while you can, Laura. I’ll play your game…and then I’ll destroy you.’

Unbeknownst to anyone in the room, Laura’s victorious grin was hiding a deeper sadness. Despite her domination of events, the fact was that the small cell phone strapped high on her thigh didn’t vibrate. Sure, if Natalie had chosen to quit, she would have been forced to take her place, and everyone would have seen the forbidden object under her ceremonial gown. But it was worth it for the mere possibility that her Master would call.

Already women in black robes were peeling them off and hovering around the VIPs in the room. The majority, however, were circling around Marcus. They watched and waited as she demonstrated her incredible mouth work on Marcus’ cock. After all, as the one who invited him, she had dibs. But she couldn’t let him fuck her because to remove her robe would reveal the cell phone. Still, she could make her sisters wait enviously until she was done with her fun…or until she felt the call of her Master.

* * *

Gregg’s mind was restless. Actually, it was someone else’s mind that was restless, and it had woken him up. With everyone who was close to him (with the exception of Laura…who’s place in his universe he was still trying to figure out) currently under the same roof, maybe it wasn’t surprising that he could sense when one was troubled.

Heather was snoring softly beside him on their make-shift bed in the middle of her living room floor. Upstairs, Emily, Rivkah, and E’dan were all asleep also, curled up in their big bed, their limbs tangled in a loving web beneath the covers. For a moment, Gregg felt a pang of guilt that he and Emily hadn’t spent much time together recently. She was busy during the week with her own studies and with everything else that had been happening in recent days, they just couldn’t find any time to be alone together.

Next door in Heather’s bedroom, Charli was fast asleep. After losing her virginity tonight, Chad took her into the shower. Before crawling into bed, she peeked her head back into the living room and got to watch a spectacularly sensual show of Heather riding up and down on Gregg’s massive cock. She watched in amazement that Heather, or anyone for that matter, could take Gregg’s enormous prick inside them. Her pussy throbbed with excitement, but when her hand trailed downward, the tenderness from tonight’s activities kept her from exploring further.

When Gregg finally released his load into Heather, who by that time was panting heavily and shining with a thin sheen of sweat, Gregg looked up to see both Charli intently watching him. Chad had joined her to see what had captured his love’s attention. He held her lovingly around her waist and began kissing her neck. Charli met Gregg’s eyes and she smiled sensually, lifting her arm to hold Chad’s head against her neck and causing her robe to gape open slightly. With that last peek, Charli grabbed Chad’s hand and led him back into the bedroom, closing the door. Gregg didn’t know what more the two would do before the night was through, but it was for them and for them alone.

The only other mind was Chad’s and it was, in fact, his that couldn’t sleep. Gregg tried not to listen in too much, but he got the gist that he was part of his friend’s concerns. Gregg stood from the floor and slipped on a pair of shorts. He opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of beer. He tried to make enough noise to let his friend know he was awake but not enough to wake anybody else. As added insurance, he inserted the desire to see who was awake into Chad’s thought stream Sure enough, a few seconds later Chad poked his head out, glad to see it was Gregg that was awake.

“Can’t sleep?” Gregg asked, knowingly.

“Yeah. You could say that.”

Gregg grabbed another beer and headed toward the apartment door, putting a finger to his lips indicating that they remain quiet. Both slipped outside and sat on the front stoop. They opened their beers, gave a silent toast to each other and took their first sips.

“Gregg, I need to ask you a personal question. I wouldn’t intrude in your business, but now that me and Charli…well, let’s just say it concerns me now also.”

“It’s okay Chad. You can ask me anything.”

“What’s the deal with you and Laura?”

Gregg sat there for a minute, figuring out the best way to phrase his response. “My first encounter with Laura was not a pleasant one…for her at least. She insulted Charli the day I met her. Unfortunately for her, she got caught. I used to get picked on by her type all the time, and I decided to do something about it. No doubt Charli’s told you this much already?”

“Yeah. She either doesn’t know what you did or won’t tell me, but whatever you did, you became her hero that day.”

Gregg nodded, not sure he was comfortable with the “hero” mantle. It was bad enough he had to wear a “master” one as well. “Listen, let’s just say that that day, I treated Laura to a taste of her own medicine, and she got far more than she anticipated. I don’t think anyone’s ever treated her that way. Maybe she got a little taste of just what she was doing to others. Whatever it was, after that she asked me for help. She’s got a lot to atone for, I’m sure…but she’s taken the first step in the right direction.”

“I doubt it. I’m sorry, but that’s how I feel. I know them…I know what they do to people.” There was a long silence as Chad took several big gulps from his bottle, gathering up the liquid courage he needed to ask the next question. “Why did you bring Charli into your game with her? Didn’t Laura do enough damage already?”

“Chad. I know your feelings for Charli run deep, and that you only have her best interests at heart…as do I. I’m very fond of her. She’s the only friend outside our…circle…I have. But I promise you, I did nothing to bring them together. Last week I simply suggested to Laura that she should make a friend…someone outside of that backwards, mind washing sorority. It was her own idea to seek out Charli. As sad as this is, maybe her encounter with Charli was as close to a positive experience she’d ever had with a non-Omega Xi.”

“Please don’t let them spend time together, Gregg. Laura will hurt and betray Charli…and I don’t know how well she will deal with that. She’s had enough grief in her life.”

Gregg sighed. “Chad, it’s not my call. That’s between Laura and Charli. What happened that fills you with such rage?”

Chad downed the rest of his bottle, not really wanting to relive painful memories. But, for Charli’s sake…

“When I came to this school my freshman year, I enrolled with my high school sweetheart, Wendy. We were the perfect couple – the jock and the cheerleader, homecoming king and queen. At Christmas break, we made promises to each other to get married once we were done with school. But in our second semester, she pledged Omega Xi. After all, she was gorgeous, driven, and popular. But once in, she began to change. Her grades began to drop and she was spending less and less time with me.

“In the first week of school of our second year, I got an invitation from Laura to attend a ‘VIP’ party. I didn’t know who Laura was, but she knew me at least through Wendy. She told me how exclusive the party was and that it was part of Wendy’s initiation. We’d been drifting a bit over the summer, so I was looking forward to being there to support her.

“The night of the party, Laura takes me to a private room in the sorority house and blindfolds me and removes my clothes. I’d like to say I was scared, but I’d heard enough rumors about the sorority that my hormones were taking control. I get led up some stairs and the blindfold was removed. Next to me was a very smug looking Laura. Directly in front of me was a shaking naked girl on hands and knees…I never did find out what her name was. Across the circle from her is Wendy, with a member of the football team that I recognized behind her.

“As Laura rolls a condom onto me, she explains that this is an initiation ceremony, and that tonight is the last I’d ever see of Wendy…that she’d agreed to dump me in exchange for membership. As that guy, Marcus I think his name is, fucked her, I could tell Laura wasn’t lying. Wendy seemed to be making an extra effort to show me how much she was enjoying getting fucked by someone else.

“I was pissed, so tit-for-tat, I fucked the girl in front of me, the entire time watching Wendy. My anger kept me going longer than most, but in the end I succumbed and filled my condom. The girl I was fucking was crying, but I didn’t care, and Laura was laughing, congratulating me on a job well done. Apparently everyone there was in on the joke. When the pledges were led away, it was the last time I ever saw Wendy.

“A few weeks later, I applied for the study abroad program that eventually landed me in your archeological dig. I guess I just needed to escape. I found out this summer when I returned that Wendy had flunked out. I guess she just wasn’t good enough at her ‘other’ skills to make up for not studying.

“Last week I got an invitation to attend another of their VIP parties this weekend. I told the girl who invited me to go fuck herself. I know what they’re doing…I’ve been there and experienced it. Laura is doing to some other girl just what she did to Wendy. That’s why I hate her. The girl I fucked – her sobs still haunt me. I’ve seen her around campus every once in a while, but I don’t think she knows who I am…And she acts just like one of them. I hate her for what she did to Wendy…and I hate her for what she brought out in me. That’s why I don’t want her hanging around Charli.”

For long minutes, Gregg absorbed all Chad had said. He had learned from Laura’s mind some of what to expect at the initiation ceremony, so what Chad said rang true without a hint of embellishment. “Listen, for what it’s worth, the girl Laura’s ‘welcoming into their fold’ this year is no prize. She knows what she’s getting into and will pay any price to get what she wants. Anything Laura dreams up for her – she probably has coming. As for the rest…well, I can only say I’m sorry about what you experienced. And, though, it’s small consolation, just remember that Wendy made her own choices. I know enough now about that place that to know that she had ample opportunity to decide for herself if there was a limit to how far she’d sink for what she wanted. In the end, it’s probably best that you were freed from her. I just am really, really sorry that it was such a harsh lesson for you.

“Heather is my first love, so I have no experience with dealing with heartbreak. I honestly don’t know how I’d react if put in your shoes. But, you are wise for your age and definitely more knowledgeable in terms of affairs of the heart than I. You’re a decent person, someone I’m proud to call my friend. I only ask that you take me at my word when I say that Laura IS trying to change. It won’t be quick, and it will undoubtedly be painful, but she needs people like you and Charli to show her how normal humans treat each other.”

Chad sighed. It wasn’t the answer he was hoping for, but Gregg made sense. “Okay. I won’t stand in their way. I’ll trust you. You seem to have Laura…well, pretty well in hand, if such a thing were possible. And if they’re destined to become friends—” Chad looked like he just swallowed a bug, “—then so be it. But at some point, she’s going to have to own up for the things she did. Just don’t ask me to care a whit for her, okay?” Chad took the beer bottle out of Gregg’s hand and proceeded to down the rest of Gregg’s drink. “And it’s going to take more than beer to make your idea go down easier.”

Gregg laughed, patting his friend on the back. “Sometimes the best things for you don’t taste good at all. Now, what the hell are we doing outside in the dark when there are two beautiful women upstairs?”