The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 14: A Good Day (part one)

The stone walls of the castle were eerily quiet. The furs and tapestries on the walls and the floors kept out much of the fall chill, and still Gregg shivered in spite of himself. He looked at his hands, rough and calloused, covered with grime and…blood. Pushing his chair back from the table he at which he sat, he marveled at his clothing. ‘Hmmm, a kilt and a sword…’ He was used to these nocturnal ethereal transportations through time…well as “used-to” as one could get dreaming about men from other times with similar powers meeting violent, bloody ends. It would only be a matter of moments before what seemed to be some past life unveiled itself…and of course, what untimely end he’d meet…

The door opened behind him and a woman gasped. He turned around knowing full well who would be entering the room. No, it wasn’t Gregg who turned his head, it was the man whose body he occupied. He looked up and his eyes locked onto her brilliant green eyes. There was always a beautiful woman. And she always had green eyes.

“Davis, you startled me,” she said, keeping a wary distance as she entered the room, closing the door behind her. Her look of surprise was tinged with mischief, indicating to Davis that she was neither surprised, nor was his visit unexpected. The lock struck home with an echoing thunk. “Is the battle over already?” Her question was directed at Davis, but her eyes were looking toward her wardrobe. Only when she confirmed everything was as it should be did she return her attention to the warrior sitting at her table.

“Aye lass, it be over. Your Uncle’s men died before they could even draw their swords. There was no honor in the slaughter, but then, there was no honor in the King’s rape and pillage of my village. Tell me, M’lady Katherine, does it no bother you to hear of the death of your countrymen?”

Katherine cocked one eyebrow, challenge and command plain on her face. His Scottish burr’s coloring of the Queen’s English caused her more suffering than the deaths of a few dead soldiers. She approached Davis, her light green gown pulled tight against her generous bosom, her flaming red hair spilling over her right shoulder in long curls. To those who saw her, she was an angel. To those who crossed her – the Devil.

Kneeling before Davis’ chair, she closed her eyes, inhaling the exciting scents of sweat, blood, horse, and steel. Her hands played with the hair on the exposed part of Davis’ leg, between his socks and the McCall tartan. She didn’t need to open her eyes to know that the kilt was already being lifted away from his legs by his growing manhood. It was often asked in the noble circles if it was true what the Scots didn’t wear beneath their kilts…and she was one of the few who could attest to the truth for at least one great warrior.

“I just don’t think it sporting, Davis.” She said as if commenting on a tourney. “I mean, it’s just not fair that while the uncle of my now departed husband clads his men in suits of iron, you and your brave men defend yourselves with sticks and skirts.”

Davis could feel the desire burning in her body. He could feel it as surely as he could feel the burn from the shallow knife wound on his arm. It was three months ago that he awoke in the field just outside his village, the lone survivor of the surprise raid on his village. After grieving the carnage that was once his home, he stumbled into the next town and quickly learned about his new powers. After many drunken nights getting free “healing” from the local whores, he decided his powers must be a gift from God to avenge his family’s death. While the local lord, Katherine’s husband, was out hunting, he snuck into the castle (no easy feat, but his abilities helped) and gave the Lady Katherine the shagging of her life. What was supposed to be a one-night vengeance-fuck turned into a regular rendezvous. To his excitement, the Lady Katherine liked his rough treatment of her…and he didn’t even need to use his powers to make her enjoy it.

Three weeks later, the King proclaimed a day of mourning when Katherine’s husband mysteriously threw himself from the high tower. Only Davis knew that it was no accident. Katherine had put on a convincing act as the grieving widow, dismissing most of the castle’s staff, and keeping only a token guard. The emptiness of the castle allowed him easier access to the once royal bedroom, and by agreement, he promised not to have his men attack the castle in exchange for information regarding the movement of the King’s troops. She fed him information and he fed her…well, you know. Nevertheless, it disturbed him that she never appreciated the sacrifices his men made, or the struggle for which they fought…she probably really did think this nothing more than sport. He knew he was just a pawn in her game, but he didn’t care so long as he could continue making the King suffer.

Yes, Katherine’s body was burning with desire, but Davis could see in her mind it wasn’t a lust for the flesh between his legs. It was a lust born out of the glee in knowing that her hated uncle tasted yet another defeat. It was a lust born from the imagination of hundreds of unclean, brutish men throwing themselves upon hapless soldiers in burnished armor. Their imagined cries of pain and pleas for mercy as they were cut apart sending quivers of joy and desire through her body. Davis had to pull his mind away, afraid he’d sick up at her inhuman bloodlusts.

But even his disgust in the monster who knelt between his legs could not soften his cock, especially when she took him into her mouth. Her head bobbed wetly up and down his mammoth rod as she hummed gleefully around his girth. He curled his rough hands into her soft locks and guided her mouth around his enormous pole. He refused to listen in any more, afraid to know what was driving her pleasure now. No, for now he’d just enjoy her talents, glad to be alive for one more day.

From behind the Scot’s eyes, Gregg watched the familiar pattern unfold. Although the sadistic nature of the woman was a new twist on the pattern of dreams, he was sure of what was to come. ‘Here’s where the guards burst in and cut me down…’

After sucking on his cock for several minutes, Katherine stood, leaving Davis’s prick standing at rapt attention as she removed his clothing. Knowing the warmth between her legs was the only rival to the warmth of her mouth, Davis aided her in his disrobement. The sweat-odor infused into his clothes was especially harsh after the day’s battle, but he knew from experience that his raw scent only fueled Katherine’s lusts.

To his surprise and dismay, Katherine neither removed her clothing nor lay upon the bed. Instead, she stood with her back to her wardrobe, waiting for Davis to finish undressing. “I have a surprise for you. Something that should help slake your thirst for vengeance.” The lust coming off Katherine’s body in anticipation of her surprise was so powerful that Davis inwardly cringed – wondering what perverse horror could have her so aroused.

She opened the wardrobe door and reached inside. “Come on darling. The hiding game is over.” The honey-sweet sound of her voice belied the depraved desires emanating from her mind.

Squinting in the later-afternoon sun, a young woman, no more than a girl really, stood before Davis’ towering naked form. She wore a simple white gown embroidered with blue flowers and her hair was laced with tiny pearls. He had expected any of a thousand horrors, but not this image of purity and innocence. The girl looked up at him with doe-eyed fear, pressing herself tighter against Katherine’s skirts, holding her white rabbit for comfort. Katherine put a reassuring arm around the young girl’s shoulder, but did nothing to avert her gaze, making sure the girl saw the towering stature of the man before her.

“What’s your game lass?” Davis asked Katherine, so disarmed by the young girl’s presence that he didn’t even think to use his powers.

“Davis, I want you to meet my niece, Elizabeth.” Katherine knelt beside Elizabeth so she could speak to the girl at her level. “Elizabeth, this is Davis McCall. Your father, the King, led his army through his village and did some very bad things.” Katherine held the girl tightly, though she hardly made a move to escape. “Davis, I believe Elizabeth is about the same age as your sister when the King’s men raped and murdered her. Am I wrong?”

Katherine’s reminder of Davis’ most tragic day had the desired effect.

“NO!!!” Gregg screamed inside his head, but like a movie he couldn’t help but watch, the horrific tableau unfolded. As much as he wished he could shut his eyes to block out the vile brutal acts that followed, the eyes through which he watched this scene were not his, and to his revulsion, Davis’ bloodlust was intent on the making Katherine’s young niece be the channel into which all his rage flowed. Gregg felt like Davis’ skull was like a soundproof glass prison in which he shouted his horror and punched and kicked the walls to no avail. The girl’s screams pierced his soul and he was powerless to stop it, forced to witness every agonizing moment. “NOOOO!!!!”

Days later, the tortured and battered body of the little princess was found by palace guards, wrapped in bloody sheets and clutching a dead white rabbit to her heart.

For the first time since he began having the dreams, Gregg awoke – not with his own untimely and violent death, but with that of a little girl named Elizabeth…

* * *

It was Monday morning, and Heather awoke to the sound of the morning radio show talking about the latest Hollywood gossip. She slapped the snooze button more to stop their annoying drivel than to buy another ten minutes of sleep. Lying in bed, the world around her began to come into focus. She still wasn’t used to early mornings, and the workout Gregg had given her over the weekend still had her muscles (and other places) sore…but pleasantly so.

It was thoughts of Gregg that caused an icy pit in her stomach to grow – not the usual reaction her body had to thoughts of him. She lifted her head slightly off the pillow and saw that she was alone in bed. Emily had decided to crash with them over the weekend, but Heather remembered her saying something about waking up early for a run. ‘How that girl could run, or for that matter, walk after this weekend, I’ll never know.’ Chad brought her things over last night, but opted not to stay. He said he had an early workout, but from the way he was walking, Heather whimsically thought he might try to get out of a few days of practice due to a “groin pull.”

Thoughts of Emily warmed her heart. It wasn’t just being reunited with a favorite sexual partner – favorite since having to abandon Cathy to Vinnie’s not-so-tender mercies – no, there was something more there, and Gregg was at the heart of it. Again, thoughts of Gregg turned her blood cold in her veins and she knew something was wrong.

Getting out of bed and tying a short robe around herself, she peeked into her small living room. Sure enough, Gregg was sitting on her couch, a cup of tea and a saucer held idly in his hands, his stare vacant.

Heather sat down next to him on the couch, one luscious leg curled under the other. Gregg jumped, genuinely surprised to find her sitting beside him. The tea from the full cup sloshed out a bit onto his hand, but it had long since gone cold. Gregg put the cup and saucer down on the small table beside the couch, absently looking for something to wipe his hand on. Not used to seeing him in this befuddled state, Heather ran her fingers through his hair, surprised to feel that his scalp was cold and clammy.

“Gregg, what’s wrong? How long have you been sitting here like this?”

Unable to meet her gaze, he simply mumbled “Bad dream,” and dried his hand on his pajama top. Gregg couldn’t bear to look into her eyes, the same green eyes that gleamed with desire and joy in his dream as he – ‘NO! Not me! Davis McCall’ – as Davis raped and murdered the sweet young Elizabeth, whose only crime was that she was the daughter of a tyrant. Heather’s eyes had always been a calming oasis in the chaos of all that had happened and now he was afraid he’d look into them and only see the torment of an innocent girl. He closed his eyes, but in the darkness his mind replayed horrors he’d just witnessed.

Heather could feel the distress in Gregg’s soul. She knew nothing of the mystical ties that bound them, but her heart could feel his pain, and her love for him demanded she heal his wounds.

Forcefully, yet gently, turning Gregg’s head toward her, she held her face mere inches from his. Still, he kept his eyes averted, clenching them shut to avoid looking at her. “Gregg? Gregg, please look at me. Tell me what happened. You’ll feel better if you tell me about your nightmare.” Gregg tried to turn his head, but Heather’s grasp was unyielding.

Finally, having no other option but to either physically push her away or submit; Gregg’s eyes opened. Like cresting the top of the highest peak on a roller coaster, he felt himself fall into her emerald pools. Instantly he was inside her mind, desperately looking for anything reminiscent of the cold brutality her counterpart exhibited in his dream, frantically looking for anything that would equate Katherine with Heather. Searching desperately, and yet desperately hoping to find nothing. It was an irrational search – how could his nightmare be inside her head, and still, they were her eyes…

Only a few seconds later, he released her mind, and both took simultaneous breaths as if emerging from a pool of water. Heather had no idea of what happened, only that Gregg, seeming to finally come back to earth, finally let go of whatever horror had awoken him. “Oh God, Heather…I’m…I’m…sor—”

Tears pool in his eyes as the grief of what he witnessed finally overtook him. Heather had no idea what he was apologizing about, but now was not the time to ask. He pulled Heather close and cried on her shoulder, letting her loving arms soothe away the pain with her gentle embrace. What she didn’t know was that Gregg was as grieved by his desperate search in her mind for traces of the evil he endured as he was by those very acts. Though she was completely unaware, he felt like he had as assuredly pillaged her mind…as if there even COULD be anything like that hidden inside her.

Heather knew when words would just get in the way. She held Gregg like she would a child, rocking him gently, letting her hands run through his perpetually unruly hair, letting his grief run its course. He sobbed until there were no tears left. Once Gregg began to get a handle on himself, Heather stood, pulling Gregg up by his hand and leading him back to the bedroom.

Still sniffling, and slightly embarrassed by his uncontrolled behavior, Gregg stood silently, passively, as Heather removed his pajamas and lay him back down on the bed. Heather gave only the briefest thought to the oddity of Gregg wearing pajamas, having gotten used to sleeping with him in the nude. Removing her robe, she curled up next to him and let her body keep him warm. After laying in silent embrace for several minutes, Gregg took a deep breath and turned to face Heather.

“I…I dreamed I was a Scotsman in feudal England. There was this noblewoman named Katherine…”

And so Gregg relayed all of the dream that he could remember (omitting his personal connection to past dreams, or the powers he held), even as parts of it thankfully began to slip from memory. Heather knew he was shielding her from many of the gory details, but she didn’t pursue it. By the time he finished, Gregg’s voice was cold and detached while Heather wept silently beside him.

“…So I can’t help but think Heather, ‘Is it real?’ Did it happen? Or worse, it there something inside me capable of such acts?”

Heather wiped away her tears and hugged Gregg that much harder. “Gregg, I don’t know where such a horrible nightmare came from, but I know…I KNOW your heart, and that you’re not capable of such things.” Gregg again met her stare and to his relief her eyes only shone with love and understanding, none of the malicious evil that he feared from his dream. Her caring words devastated him – she had no doubts about his soul, and yet he had to dig through her mind to prove hers. He was ashamed by his actions but could not apologize without revealing his powers.

Pulling himself to her side, he entwined his limbs around the beautiful woman beside him. Somehow, Heather’s soft understanding had pulled him out from a very dark place and he was left only with a warm sense of peace, despite the lingering memories. His despair began to wash away as if through her love Heather had worked a little magic of her own.

With her soft body pressed tightly against his and the fruity scent from her hair filling his nostrils, Gregg couldn’t help the growing desire that was pressing ever more insistently against the voluptuous redhead’s thigh.

“Well, it seems that someone is feeling better?” she smiled. Rolling Gregg onto his back, Heather filled her already moist channel with his still hardening cock. Once she had his manhood fully encased in her warm depths, she lay forward so as much of her heavenly body as possible could press against her lover. Her lips descended onto Gregg’s, and he returned her passionate kiss with equal fervor.

Gregg marveled at the softness of her body and the sensuousness of her curves as she began to grind her pelvis on his. His hands explored every inch of her skin, rediscovering her as if he had never made love to her before. It felt incredibly good to have her all to himself, for a little while at least. Just him, not the animal he became over the weekend.

Heather’s body responded to his delicate yet needful touches with moans and an increased tempo with her hips. It wasn’t long before Gregg felt he was moments away from his release. They hadn’t been at it for long, but the feelings from each other were so intense that it didn’t seem right to try to delay the inevitable. Finally pulling his lips away from hers, Gregg moaned, “Oh God Heather! I…I can’t hold back!”

“Me too Gregg! Ahh, you’re making me come! AHH!” Heather’s pussy clamped down hard on Gregg’s shaft at the same instant his seed rushed forth, spraying into her heavenly interior. With a passing thought as his body heaved and shuddered, he realized that they both came simultaneously and he didn’t even remember using any of his powers. As if sensing the emotionality of that moment, Heather collapsed fully onto Gregg’s chest and he felt a warm, wet tear roll from her cheek to his. Together, they lay motionless except for their panting, refusing to release the other from their embrace. However, all good things must pass…

“Is this a private party or is there room in there for one more?”

Gregg looked up and Heather swung her head around to see Emily standing in the doorway. She was wearing her running outfit: sports bra, running shorts, tenners, and, of course, her dark brown hair in a ponytail. Leaning against the door frame, Emily had apparently been there for quite some time, watching, her hand inside her shorts helping her enjoy the show that much more. Gregg was sure the flush on her face had nothing to do with her run. “That was sooo fucking intense!” she commented, wincing in pleasure as her hand rubbed that much faster.

“You’re back early,” Heather said matter-of-factly, still laying upon and filled by Gregg. She turned her sight back to the man beneath her. “What do you think, Gregg? Do we have room for another?”

Heather could feel his answer once again expanding her vaginal walls, but still he smiled and said, “Well, I’d hate to be rude…”

With his affirmation, Emily’s legs clamped shut around her hand and she squeaked as a small orgasm hit her. Recovering somewhat, she removed her hand from her shorts and began removing her clothing while Gregg rolled Heather onto her back.

The three of them made love for another half hour before Heather had to excuse herself to get dressed for work, leaving Emily in Gregg’s capable hands. Gregg was up on his knees in the bed fucking fiercely into Emily. He held her ass off the bed and her long legs were scissored around his waist while she arched her back so her shoulders were the only part of her touching the comforter. One hand clenched the blanket in a white-knucked grip while the other pinched and pulled at a nipple capping a small, pert breast. Her compact body was pulled taut by the stretch and when Heather exited the bathroom she couldn’t help but admire Em’s tight, fit little body.

Kissing Gregg on the lips while he continued to pound into the horny teen, Heather bid him farewell, “Don’t forget Gregg honey, you’ve got a lunch meeting with your friend Charli.” She gave him a conspiratorial smile, not fully understanding the friendship he seemed to have with this young girl. “And you,” she said, leaning down to kiss the writhing teen on the lips gently, trying not to smear her lipstick, “don’t forget we have a tennis match this afternoon.” Turning back to Gregg, “try not to wear her out Gregg. Okay?”

“Yes dear,” Gregg panted, watching Heather’s shapely ass retreat around the bedroom door and exit the apartment. It was like some bizzaro ‘Leave it to Beaver’ episode: Mom leaves for work with Dad happily fucking the babysitter in bed…

Loathe as he was to leave the insatiable Emily, Gregg knew he had a lot to do today. Ramping up the speed with which he plowed into her, he also tapped into her mind to heighten her pleasure.

For several minutes more he marveled at her body’s reaction to a string of intense orgasms. Gregg was sure her body would snap as it contorted and flexed as she gave herself over to the pleasure he was dishing out in waves. Finally the visual show and the incredible wet tightness of her cunt were too much for Gregg and he came with full force inside her.

Emily lay panting before him, her body glowing with a sheen of sweat. She held her arms up and Gregg grasped them, pulling her up so she was sitting in his lap, her arms and legs holding him tight. As they kissed, Gregg had to tilt his head back slightly since in this position she was slightly higher. Her hair, freed from its ponytail holder formed a curtain around their faces, tickling his neck. As she squirmed in his lap he could feel the warm trickle of their combined juices oozing down his shaft and onto his thigh. Despite the intensity of their fuck, Gregg felt more alive than he had in days. It wasn’t the hyper-sexuality of the previous days. No, that seemed to pass with their reunion. But there was no denying that as he held this compact beauty to against him, his exhaustion ebbed and his body renewed.

Feeling his body react as if getting ready for another round, Gregg was forced to break their embrace. Helping her off the bed, Gregg led them into the bathroom. “If we don’t get cleaned up now, I may never leave this bedroom, and honestly, after hardly leaving it for three days, I’m actually eager to see my office!”

Emily put on her best fake pout, but with a playful swat on her tight ass, Gregg scooted her into the shower. While two naked, sexually charged bodies may not make for the most efficient shower, they nevertheless managed to get cleaned up dressed. Emily was scheduled to play tennis after lunch (Heather only had a half-day in the ESU admissions office today) and then go to Loyola with Chad to buy the books she’d need for her nursing classes. Gregg remembered Chad’s wince with mock horror at her promise to ‘thank’ him for driving her around campus. Once she got herself a monthly pass from the bookstore, she’d only have a ten-minute train ride between campuses.

Gregg packed his backpack and headed out the door after giving Emily his key to Heather’s apartment and then a kiss goodbye. Per Heather’s wish, he made a mental note to get extra copies made since the list of people who seemed to have open access was growing. Rather than heading to his office, Gregg went instead to the basement archives where he told Chad to meet him.

“You’re late EP,” Chad said with mock seriousness. Gregg loved the way his friend and former student still called him EP, short for El Professor – the nickname Heather and the boys gave him at the dig. “What’s the matter, overslept?”

“Chad, with both Heather AND Emily in the apartment, do you honestly think I’m late because I’m getting TOO MUCH sleep?”

Both of them laughed heartily, the dreariness of the storage room forgotten in a moment of male-bonding joviality.

“Now,” Gregg said, resuming an authoritative stance and pulling a fresh legal pad out from his backpack, “we’ve got a lot to do today. Let’s see what’s been cataloged and documented so far so we can figure out what needs to be done next. We’ve got to be ready for tonight’s meeting.”

‘Despite the rocky start,’ Gregg thought, ‘today might yet just be a good day.’

* * *

Charli tried to keep from fidgeting as she sat in the small gyros shop on the south side of campus. “The Athenian” was yet another favorite student hangout, but since classes didn’t begin for another few weeks, most of the chairs remained empty. Across from her, Dr. Walters was intently scrutinizing the web pages she had polished for this meeting. Most of the bands whose web pages she maintained were pretty fringe, but she was proud of the work she did. She hoped he liked what he saw – if he was serious about getting her another gig other than the one she currently had as a workstudy, then she’d be very happy…especially if she worked for him.

Even though he insisted she refer to him as “Gregg” it was hard to do that, at least when they were meeting on “business.” When discussing the merits of what toppings belong on a hot dog, she had no problem calling him “Gregg” or “crazy” for that matter. ‘I mean really, a hot dog’s SUPPOSED to have pickles, tomatoes, onions, mustard, and kraut…This is Chicago! Where does he think we live? Wisconsin?!’ So, while he clicked through various pages, she took another small bite of her sandwich. She expressly ordered the gyro without onions…it seemed silly, but deep in her heart, she hoped…

Wiping the dollop of cucumber sauce off her chin from the overstuffed pita, Charli scanned the rest of the restaurant. The two highly attractive girls toward the back were still there, sipping coffee and whispering to themselves. She tried to pay them no mind, but ignoring them was no easy task. For starters, they WERE extremely beautiful. One was small and athletic looking wearing a tight white tank top with her hair in a ponytail who did most of the giggling. The other was wearing a white polo shirt with the buttons undone showing quite a bit of cleavage. She had red hair and green eyes that seemed to bore right through her whenever she glanced in her direction. It didn’t help that both wore those really short tennis skirts that showed off their long smooth legs. Charli was no lesbian, but beauty was beauty, and those two had it in spades…much like the handsome professor sitting across from her…

The second odd thing was that they both sat on the same side of the table rather than across from each other, and they looked over at her and Gregg as much as they did each other. She understood wanting to watch Gregg, but they had chosen their seats before he’d even arrived. Moreover, they gave her as much attention as Gregg…

Finally, they were only drinking coffee, and the Athenian’s coffee was barely passed as black sludge. The guy behind the counter stared at them questioningly when they ordered, but wasn’t about to refuse. The redhead was so beautiful and so confident that Charli was sure that if she asked him to chop off a finger, he’d do it and then wrap it in a bow. Charli shook her head at the thought, both because it was gross, but also because she knew it to be true. At least for now the guy just stared at them while pretending to fix the soda machine, despite the fact that it worked just fine minutes ago.

Still, she had to give Gregg credit. When he walked in to the gyros shop, he gave the two girls not much more than a questioning glance before giving his full attention to her. Charli’s despair at having to share space with the two hotties turned to elation when she saw that Gregg was pretty much unfazed by them. As Charli was considering this, the two girls apparently decided they’d had enough of the black swill and headed out of the restaurant. Gregg looked up as they left and to Charli’s surprise, he turned beet red, at the same instant that the guy behind the counter dropped a glass. What Charli didn’t see was that as they exited, both girls flipped up their skirts for a moment, revealing that they both “forgot” their underwear – hence the blush and the broken glass. When Charli turned her head to see what she missed, all she saw were the two girls giggling and running past the window, their sports bags over their shoulders.

Charli breathed a silent sigh of relief now that the two hotties were gone. She knew that Gregg was way out of her league, especially since he was a professor – well assistant professor, but a faculty member nonetheless, but that didn’t stop her crush. For the first time in years, she wished she’d chosen a different outfit from the one she always wore: loose black jeans, a black t-shirt (this time with a NOFX print), heavy black boots, wallet chain, and studded wrist bands. The healthy tan on the thankfully-gone girls only reminded her of how pale her skin was. The only color she wore were the pink hair clips holding her long black hair behind her ears. She practically cried when she saw that these remnants from her childhood were the only hairclips she had, but in the end, her desire to keep her hair off her face, like she instinctively knew Gregg liked, won out. Once this meeting was over, they were going straight into the trash.

In truth, Gregg wasn’t really staring intently at the laptop in front of him. Actually, he was trying his hardest to ignore Charli’s thoughts. Thankfully Heather and Emily had left – it was hard enough with them there. It was strange, Charli’s thoughts were as easy to read as Heather and Emily, and yet, he’d done nothing more than shake her hand. Maybe it wasn’t just sex that bound him to the women in his life. But hearing Charli’s thoughts, it was obvious she had a crush on him, despite all he did to keep their relationship at a friendship level.

When he entered the restaurant, he was surprised to see his ahem roommates sitting at a back table, seemingly waiting for his entrance. Their thoughts made their intentions clear: they wanted to see who this “Charli” was that he kept talking about. They weren’t jealous – far from it – but they wanted to have some fun at his expense and remind him of why he should come home at night…Their little show was overkill. It was hard, in fact, to keep from laughing while he sat at the table going over Charli’s work.

Even with them gone, Charli’s thoughts were almost overpowering. He had gotten pretty good at blocking out unwanted thoughts in general, but for some reason, Charli’s mind was like a stereo on ten. He knew she was a virgin, and yet she had some thoughts that would make a porn star blush. These definitely weren’t the romance novel musing so many young women seemed to have.

Gregg tried to focus on the page in front of him and clicked random answers to an online fan-quiz for one of the bands. At least, he thought he was being random. When he clicked enter, a “Congratulations” page popped up and he was treated to a video clip of a busty, sexy woman with long bright green hair and matching lipstick dressed in leather pants and halter so tight they could have been painted on. Her heels were impossibly high, she had black tattoos up her arms and shoulders, and she seemed very deft with the whip she was using on the hooded man in the stockade.

The sound of the man being whipped caused Charli’s eyes to pop wide open and quickly turn the laptop around frantically striking keys until the video disappeared. Gregg didn’t think Charli could turn any redder.

“Um, normally I don’t question the interests of others, but…well…what was that?”

Charli held her head in her hands, unconsciously removing the clasps holding her hair up. Finally summing the courage to face Gregg she lifted her head and her hair fell forward, covering half her face. She cursed herself silently for not disabling that video on the live website. “I…I don’t know how you found that. Only someone who’s a true fan of Mistress Michelle and Her Bitches could have correctly answered that quiz. Uh…are…are you…a fan?” Her question held both curiosity and maybe a little hope.

“No. I’ve never heard of this Michelle before.” Charli thought Gregg’s voice was surprisingly calm. Even though she was morbidly embarrassed, she felt like she should explain, Gregg’s presence calming her. Of course, she didn’t know that the only think keeping her from bolting was a slight tendril of thought from Gregg, soothing her nerves.

“Mistress Michelle and Her Bitches is one of the bands I work for. It’s really more of a solo act with Michelle fronting. You didn’t hear any of her music – and her stage theatrics aside – she’s really quite good. Her show’s pretty risqué. I’ve seen it a many times but honestly wouldn’t have known the answers to the quiz if I hadn’t been the one to program it. Her husband is the one in the stockade, by the way. Would you believe he’s an investment analyst? In fact, she used to be teacher, but when the school found out about her side gig, they forced her to quit…something about being a bad moral influence or some such garbage…So, that’s when she went into the music biz full time. She’s doing quite well for herself.”

“How on earth did you ever hook up with her?”

“A few years after my father died, a lot of his friends raised me. When a police officer dies in the line of duty, one of two things happen: Either you’re completely shut out – like they’re afraid you’ll remind them of their own mortality, or they’ll band together and take care of you. Lucky for me the latter happened, especially since my mother became totally useless afterwards.” The bitterness in her voice was plain.

“In his days as a beat cop, Dad once saved the life of this small bar owner. Years later the guy made something of himself and opened a punk/goth club called the Black Box. I started sneaking out of the house and hanging around there. He usually called the cops (my “uncles” as I came to refer to them) and they brought me home, but my mom never really seemed to care and I’d just sneak out again. I guess Mark felt he owed it to my father to keep me safe, so rather than continuing to send me away he let me hang out at the club and watch the shows from the sound booth. Needless to say, there aren’t many female acts, but Michelle sort of adopted me, on Thursday nights at least when she has a regular gig there. Seeing I was a bit of a computer wiz, she paid me cash under the table to help her set up her website. From what little you saw you can probably guess that she makes more on the stuff she sells on the site than she does in ticket sales. Still, she’s a bit of a

celeb in the local underground. Believe it or not, off stage she’s a total sweetheart. I’ve even stayed at her place a few times. Huge house in Northbrook. You’d never guess about their private life. I don’t think their neighbors even know!”

Gregg shut the laptop down and finally took a bite of his sandwich. Charli was right, this was one of the best gyros he’d ever had. Swallowing the mouthful with a sip of his soda, he became all business. “Okay, I’ve seen your stuff. Despite Mad Michelle, or whatever her name was I – ”

“Mistress Michelle.”

“Er, right. Mistress Michelle. As I was saying, I like your stuff. I think what I have in mind is well within your capabilities. Hopefully you’ll even have some ideas to make my project even better.” Charli’s smile could light up the room.

“Let me be perfectly honest with you. We’ve got a two month window and you’re my insurance. Even if everything goes wrong, I can guarantee you work for the rest of the semester, maybe even longer. I know it sounds all vague right now, but I’ll explain it soon.”

“When do I start?”

“Are you free tonight?”

Only the briefest thought was given to the Horrorcats concert she’d have to miss before nodding her head ‘yes’ enthusiastically, once again pulling her hair back behind her ears.

“Good.” Gregg pulled out one of the business cards the school had printed up for him. On the back he wrote Rivkah’s and Edan’s address. Heather’s place was too small for what he had planned and Rivkah already offered the use of her place when he stopped by the Sports Center on his way to lunch. “We’re having our first team meeting tonight at this address. Oh, and come hungry…trust me on that.”

Charli was practically giddy. “Oh this is wonderful. I won’t let you down. I promise.”

“I know.”

Charli fingered her half-eaten sandwich while Gregg took another bite, cucumber sauce dripping out the back end onto his plate.

“Dr. Wal – I mean Gregg…Thank you.”

Gregg nodded absently in reply while he wiped some of the splatter off his shirt and chewed his mouthful, “Not a problem.”

“No, I mean it. Thank you, and not just for lunch, or for the project…I – ” She paused, collecting her thoughts. “I had a very strange encounter Friday afternoon.”

Gregg had a worried feeling where this was going, remembering he had taught another ‘lesson’ to Laura just after seeing Charli. It was all he could do to swallow his sandwich and appear nonchalant.

“I was in the quad with my computer science study group after we met, when this pair of girls wearing Omega Xi t-shirts came up to me, asking to speak to me in private. I’d met them once before…they said some pretty nasty things…” Charli was intently staring at her plate, only able to finish what she had to say by not looking at Gregg. “They pulled me behind a tree – I thought they were going to beat me up or something. Anyway, they pull me behind a tree and really start pleading for forgiveness. Well, one of them, Laura, was really serious, though it seemed like Natalie was just doing it because she was told to. I swear, Laura even had tears in her eyes, saying she was sorry she was so mean, and she didn’t mean what she said, and going on and on.” Gregg listened passively, hiding his surprise that Charli knew their names.

“Finally she says, ‘I’ll do anything to prove I’m serious.’ I couldn’t believe it. So I pointed to Jason, probably the nerdiest of our little band of nerds and I tell her, ‘That’s Jason. He’s never kissed a girl. Show him what he’s been missing and I’ll consider us even.’ With that, Laura grabs Natalie’s arm and drags her over to the group, stands Jason up and plants one on him, right there in front of everybody. Then she turns him around to face Natalie and she does the same, only even more intense. Then she turns him back again and practically gags him with her tongue. It was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen! Then she looks at me, as if asking if that was okay. I nod my head and she breaks out into this amazing grin. She dismisses Natalie saying ‘remember: blackball vote,’ whatever that means, and drags Jason into the math building. Ten minutes later he emerges with a grin plastic surgeons couldn’t remove and tells us that Laura just…uh…”

Charli turned bright red, but took a sip of her drink to calm her nerves. Looking up at Gregg she leaned in and in a conspiratorial whisper (even though no one else was in the restaurant) said, “He said she gave him a…uh…a…a blowjob.” Charli only silently mouthed the word ‘blowjob’ being unable to say it in front of Gregg. She quickly took another drink to try to cover her embarrassment, her hair again falling from her ear to cover her face.

“Why are you telling me this Charli?”

“Because I know you’re responsible,” came the voice behind the curtain of hair. Gregg became very nervous. He thought he’d covered his tracks on this one. He could get into a lot of trouble.

“I know you confronted those two girls, the same ones who teased me outside your office a while ago. I ran down the hall that day, but I saw you call them in. When they emerged a little while later, they looked pretty well put in their place. Then just after I saw you on Friday, I saw the older one, Laura, go into your office and come out crying ten minutes later.

“A few hours after that, she tracks me down begging for forgiveness, doing whatever I say just to hear me say it’s okay. I don’t know what you said to her, but whatever it was put the fear of God into her. No one’s ever stuck up for me like that before. So, thank you. Thank you for being my friend and looking out for me.”

She finally looked up and met his eyes. To Gregg’s surprise, she got up from her chair, walked around the table and gave him a kiss on the cheek before returning to her seat, blushing fiercely. Resuming her intense study of her half-eaten sandwich, she said shyly, “I know that as my boss, that was completely inappropriate, but as a friend I felt I owed it to you.”

This time it was Gregg’s turn to blush. “I was happy to help. Those girls’ behavior was inexcusable. I put up with their kind growing up and now that I had the power to do something about it, I felt I had to.” ‘The power indeed’ Gregg thought amusedly to himself. “This is a bit awkward, but I hope you won’t mention anything about this…there are certain rules of acceptable behavior regarding faculty and students, and although you and I might think I was justified, it wouldn’t look good if word got around…” Gregg was trying to be very vague – he didn’t want anybody…especially her, knowing the details of what went on behind his office door.

“I won’t tell a soul. I promise. I could never do that to you.”

Gregg could see, hear, and feel the sincerity in her voice. “Okay. Enough of that. I don’t think they’ll bother you again.” Gregg decided to leave it at that.

Glancing down at her shirt, Gregg asked, “So, what’s a no-fix?”

Charli looked at him as if he’d just asked ‘what’s water?’ “What’s ‘NO-F-X?’ Geez professor, for someone with a Ph.D., you sure don’t know a lot. NOFX is like one of the greatest west-coast punk bands EVER!”

Sure enough, Gregg’s simple question got them onto a conversation that let them forget the heady seriousness of the past few minutes. They finished their lunch and when Gregg finally excused himself to head back to his office, she promised that she’d start his music education once she was satisfied he’d accepted deep-dish pizza as the best.

As Gregg headed back to his office, he couldn’t help but feel like today was shaping up to be a good day.

* * *

Gregg climbed the stairs en route to his office, making a mental list of the few people he had yet to contact for tonight’s meeting, and an even longer list of what had to be done afterwards assuming everything went well. Stepping out from the stairwell, he halted in his tracks upon seeing huddled figure sitting on the floor in front of his office door with her legs pulled close to her chest and her head resting on her knees.

The sound of his shoes squeaking on the floor caught her attention and she sprang to her feet after seeing who it was. Standing on somewhat wobbly and sore legs from sitting so long, she faced him expectantly. “I…I was hoping you’d come by.”

Laura’s normally self-assured beauty was slightly marred by the bags under her eyes and her slightly unkempt hair. If her sorority sisters saw her out in public with such little care for her looks, she’d be reprimanded before the high council…the one she normally sat on. As that particular thought ran through her head, Gregg filed it away as a useful nugget of information.

“Come inside,” he said, unlocking his office door. The exhaustion on her face seemed to instantly vanish as she hurriedly followed him inside, the heavy oak door closing firmly shut behind her. Gregg was about to tell her to have a seat in one of the chairs in the corner, but when he put his book bag down and looked up to face her, she was already on her knees beside his desk.

Gregg sat in his chair, taking long seconds to examine the co-ed before him. Three weeks ago Laura was anything but meek. Third in command at her sorority, she was a sure bet to be elected president during December elections. Having a physical beauty that was rivaled by few, the fact that she wasn’t well-endowed in the chest-department hardly detracted from her seductiveness. Her long blonde hair framed a beautiful face with ice-blue eyes that now watched Gregg’s every move with barely contained expectancy. If he gave the slightest command or gesture, she’d obey without thought. ‘Quite a turn-around from the holier-than-thou bitch who thought to blackmail me.’

When he first called her and her pledge sister Natalie into his office that day after catching them insulting Charli, he intended to only to humiliate them so they could feel for a time what it was like to be in Charli’s shoes (and his, from childhood). He was especially harsh on Laura, being the ring-leader of the two. Since his punishment, something had snapped inside her. Whether it was Gregg’s dominating presence or the taste of pleasure he was able to give her, the fact was that Laura was addicted. Since that day she’d masturbated constantly to memories of her humiliating treatment, of Gregg’s giant cock spearing into Natalie, of her pledge sister’s intense orgasm and his refusal to let her share in the pleasure. She lusted for a sexual encounter she had only been allowed to witness, not experience for herself. If she had to crawl naked on her belly through broken glass, she’d show Gregg that she was worthy of such a gift.

Gregg didn’t remember planting any lingering controls of this nature. Either Laura’s behavior was the result of her own twisted psyche, or there were ripple effects from using his power…that thought worried him.

“How long have you been sitting out there, waiting for me?”

“Since 7:30 this morning. I only left to go to the bathroom.” Laura’s eyes were filled with pleading and she wrung her hands in her lap. Still she didn’t move from her spot.

Gregg took his time before asking his next question, one who’s answer he already knew. “Why?”

“I…I did as you asked. I found Charli. I apologized. She forgave me…us.”

“Why did you give a blowjob to Jason? Charli didn’t tell you to do that.”

Laura’s eyes went wide with surprise. “How d—” She caught herself before finishing the question. Casting her gaze toward the floor, she stumbled back into an answer. “I…I don’t know. I guess I was just so happy she forgave me I just…just…I don’t know.”

“Aren’t you worried about them telling everyone they know what you did? You were very public about your display.”

“I didn’t think…No one will believe a bunch of n—…will believe them if they did…” Gregg’s angry glare at her near faux pas caused her hands to wring that much harder as she shut her eyes, mentally scolding herself.

Gregg listened in to her mental self-chastisements for a bit before continuing his interrogation. “Did you enjoy yourself?”

Laura opened her eyes, considering the question and then blushing. “Y…yeah. I guess I did.”

“Explain.”

Laura’s cheeks turned red at the memory of her actions. A memory she had hoped to forget, but which the man before her was dredging up. “When I got him into the bathroom stall and pulled down his pants, I imagined it was your cock I was sucking. It wasn’t nearly as big, but…but that didn’t matter. He…Jason?” Gregg nodded, realizing that until he said it, she never knew his name. “Jason didn’t last more than a minute, and probably only that long because he was so scared. I guess I sort of freaked him out…”

She looked up at Gregg hoping that would suffice, but he seemed to be waiting for more. “When he came, I imagined I was drinking your cum again…that you had rewarded me for obeying you. I imagined I’d pleased you and I…I…I had an…orgasm. When I realized what had just happened, I ran out of the bathroom and out the other side of the building to your office, but you weren’t here. I looked up your address in the phone book and waited for you by your apartment, but you weren’t home. I came by every day, but you never came home.”

Gregg sat and contemplated the prostrate girl before him and soon a plan formed in his brain. Having a beautiful girl practically begging him for sexual release had him so hard he thought he might tip the desk over…but as much as he desired to satisfy his urges, more important tasks demanded his attention. Still, if there was ever a better incentive for getting his work done quickly…

“Okay, here’s what’s going to happen.” She looked at him expectantly, even wetting her lips. “It’s 1:30 now. You will go home and get cleaned up.”

Laura almost slipped and shouted a “No!” but Gregg saw it coming and held up a finger before the word left her lips.

“You look terrible and I know that’s against your stupid sorority code.”

Laura looked up at him in shock, silently mouthing “How?” That little rule and the punishments for breaking it were known only to full sorority sisters. The rules for behavior were complex and harsh and the punishments for disobeying even more so. If the incentives of full membership weren’t enough to keep a girl in line, then the punishments for breaking rules more than made up for it.

Gregg enjoyed the knowledge that he had access to every thought in her head. “You’d be surprised at what I know. So let that be a lesson – if you ever think to lie to me, I’ll know. Now, as I was saying, go home and get cleaned up. Eat something also, I don’t want you passing out. Since you’ve already figured out where I live, I expect you to be there at four o’clock sharp. If you’re even one minute late, don’t bother ever showing up in my presence ever again. Are we clear on what you’re to do?”

Laura thought about protesting for a moment, or even begging to be allowed some small token of his pleasure, but her stomach chose that moment to rumble reminding her that she hadn’t eaten since early morning. “Yes. I…I’m clear. Four o’clock sharp,” she said meekly.

“Good. I have a lot of work to do, and now less time to do it in. You may leave.”

Laura stood, somewhat dizzy from the lack of food and the emotional wringer she’d just been put through. Seeing that Gregg was no longer paying attention to her, she exited his office. Standing in the hallway, a feeling of dread washed over her. Dr. Walters had given her no indication whether she was to be rewarded or punished for her behavior.

It didn’t matter, at four o’clock, she’d be at his door, ready for whatever he had in store.

* * *

Gregg stared out the window of his second floor apartment. He had managed to finish his phone calls faster than expected and even managed to finish a workable outline of important points to cover for tonight’s meeting. Practically running home, he entered the small apartment building through the rear parking lot entrance a good half-hour before his “appointment.” From his living room window he looked out and saw a black SUV idling at the curb. He didn’t need to stretch out his awareness to know who was sitting inside.

Ever since he returned to the States, he’d pretty much been living at Heather’s, and his apartment really didn’t get much use. Still, it was nice to have a place to call his own, even if at this point it really wasn’t much more than storage for clothes and books. The furnishings were meager; things he managed to find used, not really conforming to any established aesthetic. The living room had an old couch against the wall, a worn leather chair in the corner flanked by a reading lamp, and a heavy-slab table in the middle of the room standing on sturdy metal legs. It was actually an old conference table that some department had gotten tired of. Up until a few minutes ago it was covered with books and papers. Those were now in seemingly haphazard piles on the floor against the remaining walls and book cases.

Closing his eyes, he stretched out his consciousness to examine the SUV’s passenger. He took in her appearance and even did a quick probe of her mind, looking for a few choice bits of information. Pulling his awareness back to himself, he had to hold onto the window sill for a minute, letting a wave of dizziness pass over him. It was one thing to try to read a mind a few feet from you, it was another given the distance from his window to the curb.

Gregg turned away from the window and picked up the phone. “Heather? Hi, it’s me…Yeah, I’m going to be a little late…No, no, I’ll be there before the meeting, just not as early as I thought…Well, I have give a give another lesson…No, same one…Ha! Yes, I’ll make sure I save something for you…Lunch? It went well…She’ll be there tonight, so you’ll have plenty of time to spy on her from across the table…Ha, apology accepted…Of Course! A dead man would have liked the show! I’ll see you around six…And tell E’dan and Rivkah not to go overboard on the food, okay? This is supposed to be a working meeting!”

Gregg hung up the phone and went into the kitchen to make final preparations for his guest. At five minutes to four, the SUV was still there, idling. Another minute ticked by and the door to the SUV finally opened. Laura stepped out, and closed the door behind her, checking her reflection’s appearance for the hundredth time in the vehicle’s tinted window. Smoothing her blouse one final time as much to remove imagined wrinkles as to dry moist palms, she took a deep breath, settling her shoulders above her spine and walked determinedly up the stoop. Just as she was about to press the buzzer for Gregg’s apartment, his voice popped over the PA: “Come in.” There was a muted buzzing sound and Laura pulled open the door handle, stepping inside.

She stood before Gregg’s closed apartment door. Her heart was racing, and it wasn’t because of the climb up the stairs. Lifting her hand to knock, she was startled when the door opened just before her knuckles made contact. The momentum of her arm actually pulled her forward a bit and she half-stumbled into the apartment. All thoughts of winning him over with her poise and dignity evaporated.

“Come in,” Gregg said amusedly, closing the door behind her. Leading her into the living room, he left her standing in front of the couch while he walked around to the opposite side of the table, near the kitchen. He was glad she made no move to sit – it gave him a moment to admire her. Laura was used to men staring at her, sizing her up, and yet Gregg’s lingering leer had her uneasy. Was he eyeing her as a work of art, to be appreciated as she hoped, or as a cow, to be led to slaughter?

Not knowing what to expect, she had no idea what to wear. In the end she settled for something conservative: two-inch black heels, sheer stockings, a black skirt that rode low on her hips and ended a few inches above her knees, and a white blouse held shut with just three buttons so it could flare open around her navel. Her long blonde hair was held in place behind her head with a pair of chopsticks, and her makeup was flawless. It was an outfit that was serviceable for a date, a cocktail party, or even a job interview.

“Do you drink tea?”

Of the hundred questions she may have anticipated, this was definitely not one of them, and it successfully caught her off guard. She answered with a clumsy, “Y- yes.”

“Earl Grey?”

“Yeah….sure.”

“Sugar?”

“Uh…n- no.”

“Okay. Have a seat at the table, I’ll be right back.”

Laura pulled back one of the two chairs at the table and sat down, trying her best to resume her poise and balance. For several minutes she was left alone with her thoughts while noise came from the other room.

After an interminable wait, Gregg finally emerged from the kitchen holding a pair of mismatched mugs. Never having had guests, he’d never thought to own an actual “set” of anything. Gregg sat at the table’s only other chair which was just around the corner to Laura’s right. To her shock, he placed a mug of light brown coffee in front of her. She sat there confused while he inhaled the steam coming from his mug of Earl Grey. Taking a sip, he put his mug on the table and answered her quizzical stare.

“Coffee, cream, and two spoons of sugar. You hate tea, remember?”

Gregg picked up his mug again and took another sip, watching her reaction over the rim. The look of fear and astonishment on her face was priceless. Questions sped through her mind, but she had the good sense not to voice them. Dejectedly, her shoulders slumped and she stared into her mug as if trying to find a way to drown herself in its shallow depths. Her hopes of getting some “reward” vanished.

Gregg stood and started walking back to the kitchen, Laura’s eyes following him. “That one was free, Laura. Don’t lie to me again…especially over something as insignificant as what you like to drink.” Laura lowered eyes, nodding her head slightly. Gregg exited and returned from the kitchen a minute later with a small plate piled with several Milano cookies.

Again her eyes widened. She looked up at him in awe. “My—”

“Yes, your favorite. I know. Go ahead, have one.”

Gregg resumed his seat and took another sip of his tea while she nervously picked up a cookie and nibbled a small bite, careful not to smear her lipstick. She tentatively grabbed the handle of her mug, but looked at Gregg before lifting it. Only after he gave her a small nod did she finally lift it to her lips, blow across its hot surface, and then take a sip. It was perfect – just how she made it herself.

They ate and drank in silence for a while. Gregg enjoyed the fears and anxieties that played across her mind during the interminable quiet. In her mind, Gregg, or “Dr. Walters” as she thought of him, grew and grew as a dominating all-powerful figure while she shrank – becoming a small child holding onto him, seeking comfort and direction.

Gregg watched as her thoughts spiraled and it occurred to him that he could cause irreparable damage to her psyche. He realized it’d give him no sense of accomplishment to be left with a child’s mind trapped inside a woman’s body. No, if he was to have her fully appreciate what she was, he needed her mind intact.

He latched onto the images of himself and her self-image when in his presence and encased them into what could only be described as a crystal sphere inside her mind. The imagery of the sphere was painfully inadequate, but thinking in those terms helped him visualize what he was trying to do. This image of herself, an almost a separate personality in its own right would only manifest itself in his presence.

Laura had no idea of what the stoic professor was doing as she nibbled on her cookie under his intense gaze. Finally, Dr. Walters blinked repeatedly and took in a large lungful of air, as if stepping out from a dream. He looked her over again like he had forgotten she was there. She popped the last of her cookie into her mouth and took another sip of coffee. When she put her mug back onto the table, Gregg slid the plate and both mugs to the opposite end, out of the way.

“Stand up.”

Laura stood, pushing her chair back under the table and again smoothing her dress. Nervously, she waited for her next instruction.

Gregg got up from his chair and stood immediately before her, so close that he could feel her breath on his chest. He reached behind her head and removed the chopsticks, causing her hair to cascade around her face. He ran his fingers through it, enjoying its silky texture. Laura’s eyes closed as she fought the urge to moan in pleasure.

Taking a step back, Gregg held out his arms toward her, wrists up. “Unbutton my cuffs.” With shaking fingers, Laura fumbled at his wrists, unable to control her hands enough to undo the small buttons. “Stop, Laura. Relax. Breathe.” Gregg emphasized his verbal command with a mental one, and Laura’s trembling abated somewhat. “Try again.” This time, she managed to unbutton the cuffs with much less bother.

Lowering his arms to his sides, he said simply, “My shirt.” Laura immediately stepped close and pulled his shirt out from his waistband, then undid the buttons from top to bottom. With the last button undone, she peeled the fabric across his broad chest, off his shoulders, and down his arms, enjoying the brief touches to his skin as she removed the light cotton garment.

Gregg took the shirt from her hands and threw it onto the couch. Walking around behind her, he pressed himself against her back. She could feel his breath against the top of her head, his hardness pressed against her ass. Her hands instinctively reached behind her to feel for his crotch, but he grabbed her arms and wordlessly placed them again at her side. She tried to stand still, but her excitement at his touch was making her dizzy and her knees wobbly. Gregg’s large hands trailed up her arms over her shoulders and back down her chest. Briefly he cupped her small breasts, flicking her nipples through the fabric. Her knees almost gave way as a rush of pleasure shot through her. From behind, Gregg undid the three buttons holding her blouse together with far more dexterity than she had shown, and in a moment her shirt joined his on the couch. A heady aroma wafted to his nostrils joining the sweet scents of her shampoo and perfume.

With her arms still passively at her side, Gregg resumed his exploration of her torso. His hands roamed all over, playing with her breasts, teasing the nipples, feeling the outline of her ribcage, running over her defined abdomen, tracing the waistband of her skirt which couldn’t legally be worn much lower in public. Laura’s body practically hummed under his touch, desire filling her to near the point of bursting…and he hadn’t really done anything yet.

Gregg grabbed the sides of her skirt and with a gentle tug, it fell to her ankles. “Step forward,” he whispered into her ear. When she stepped out of the pool of fabric, Gregg picked it up and tossed it onto the couch. Walking a wide circle around her, he eyed her up as if critiquing a statue at a museum. For all she moved under his gaze, she could have been. Clad now only in her shoes and thigh-high stockings, there was no denying that Laura was a beautiful specimen of feminine flesh. Her long blonde hair fell halfway down her back, her body lean and athletic, her eyes wide, and her skin flush with desire. Laura hoped her decision not to wear a bra or panties pleased him.

Reaching some decision that she couldn’t interpret, Gregg again stepped up close to her, his hands gripping her tightly around her naked waist. With a yelp of surprise, Gregg hoisted her up and dropped her unceremoniously onto the table’s edge. Spreading her knees so he could stand between her dangling legs, he held the side of her face with his right hand while he resumed the ticking of her nipple with the left. Her lips parted to gasp and Gregg’s thumb entered her mouth. Immediately her lips closed around it, her tongue lavishing it with praise. Gregg pulled it out slightly and she sucked it back in, bringing her hands up to hold his arm, not wanting to release his digit. Her eyes closed and she gave as much attention to this thumb as she hoped to soon give to his cock.

“Do you remember when we first met?” Laura blushed sadly as she sucked his thumb. Her hopes that he wouldn’t remind her of that awful – that wonderful – encounter while she pleasured him crashed. To compensate, she sucked that much harder, even trying to stroke his chest. Gregg’s free hand intercepted her wrist and directed it back to her side. “You hoped to seduce me. You hoped to seduce me and then leave me hanging there, like a fool for daring to confront you. And now here you are, sucking my thumb like a baby…”

Pulling his thumb free of her hot mouth, Laura’s tongue tried to follow. She tried to lean forward to recapture it, but Gregg’s hand kept her face in place. To her relief, Gregg’s thumb was replaced with his middle finger, which she eagerly took fully into her mouth, giving it as much praise, if not more.

Again, Gregg removed his finger, leaving Laura silently begging for its return. “Look at me.” Laura’s eyes locked onto his, icy-blue and filled with desire and yearning. With her attention completely on the man before her, she gasped in surprise when his recently released digit entered her sopping wet pussy. Her mouth opened and shut and she took stuttered breaths as her muscles tightened in spasms of pleasure. Using his free hand, Gregg held her still while his finger slowly moved in and out of her flooded furnace, rubbing against her clit on each stroke, causing her legs to twitch involuntarily. The only noises in the room were Laura’s labored breathing and the wet, sticky sound of Gregg’s finger moving in and out of her in rhythmic torture.

“What do you want from me, Laura?”

Laura’s mind was clouded with pleasure and desire and it was nearly impossible to think. “P – please…Dr…ungh…Dr. Walters…F – f – fuck me…ungh!”

“Why should I?”

Laura was so befuddled with lust that she couldn’t even form complete sentences. “I…Charli…forgave…I did…asked…” Gregg could see the fire of her orgasm struggling to free itself, but he locked it in place, growing ever hotter until he got the answers he wanted.

“Why did you ask for forgiveness? Think carefully before you answer.” Thinking clearly was not an option, especially now that he added his thumb to her masturbation, squeezing and massaging her clit against his fucking digit.

“B…Because…you…told…so you…fuck me…please!”

“So, you apologized to get something from me, and not because you hurt someone’s feelings?”

Laura’s head nodded once, then she shook it no. Then remembering his command not to lie, she dejectedly nodded again, tears of embarrassment and frustration starting to blur her vision.

“Do you think you’re so special you’re above everyone else’s feelings?” Years of being an Omega Xi had inculcated that thought into her very being, and unable to lie, her head nodded in the affirmative again. “What if I told you I didn’t think you were special at all? What if I told you you were nothing?” Upon calling her ‘nothing’ Gregg opened the lock on her orgasm just a crack to relieve some of the pressure building inside her. She groaned and her body clenched, her thighs making a sticky sound as they lifted off the wood table. Only Gregg’s tight grip on her shoulder kept her from falling off the table and onto the floor.

When she recovered somewhat, she found to her horror that Gregg hadn’t ceased her slow torture of her cunt and that she still felt like she was being held right at the precipice of release. She thought she was prepared for anything when she came over, but not this man’s complete mastery over her body.

“Now, do you still think you’re something special?” Gregg’s voice and commanding presence overrode all that she thought of herself. As her internal voice and Gregg’s battled it out inside her mind, she found she couldn’t answer. When Gregg asked again, somewhat more forcefully, “Are you something special?” her lips parted and a barely audible “no” escaped.

“If you’re nothing special, then why should I even bother caring what you want? You don’t seem to care what others want. Tell me why I should fuck you instead of going into the bathroom and masturbating into the sink? Tell me why, especially since I have more respect for the sink.”

Laura’s eyes shot open, tears falling freely from her eyes. “NO!! Please!” The thought of him wasting his precious cum in the sink rather than inside her was almost more than she could bear. The fact that he held more respect for an inanimate object than her almost didn’t seem to matter anymore.

“If you’re nothing special, do you even deserve a name? ‘Laura’ is a name for a human being. Was your behavior worthy of being human?” Laura just cried, shaking her head no, unable to reconcile the humiliation she was being forced to endure with the pleasure that was wracking her body.

“You’re not special! And you’re only human because of an accident of biology. Why should I care what you want if it doesn’t serve my own purposes? Do you think you’re so good of a fuck that you’re even worth my time?”

“I…I…I…”

“Then tell me. What do you want?”

Laura’s hands gripped Gregg’s torturing wrist in a vain attempt to crest her plateau. Unable to cum, her brain finally tried to comprehend all that had said. Tears were streaming down her face. Her rational thought process shut down and an answer born out of the most desperate need made itself clear. “Whatever you want! I’m nothing and whatever you want is what I want.”

As if she had spoken the words to a magic spell, her orgasm overtook her body, spraying her juices onto Gregg’s massaging hand, causing her entire body to go taut and writhe as Gregg held her in place. “Ahh! Oh God! Unngh!”

Gregg finally released her shoulder at the same time he removed his hand from her crotch and she fell forward weakly, sliding down his body and coming to rest at his feet. She only avoided collapsing completely to the ground by latching onto his belt and resting her head against his bulging pants. As much as she desired what was on the other side of that fabric, for the time being, she could only hold on and try to catch her breath, try to move muscles that felt completely sapped of their strength.

Gregg lowered his hand to gently rub the side of her face. As the cloyingly sweet scent of her own juices filled her nostrils, she weakly opened her mouth and started licking his hand clean. At one time not so long ago, such an act would have abhorred her. But now it didn’t matter. She didn’t matter.

“Slave, remove my shoes.”

Laura released his fingers and bent forward, numbly untying his laces and pulling his shoes off, placing them neatly under the table behind her.

“Socks.”

Quickly, albeit mechanically, Laura rolled down his socks, pulling them off his feet and placing them neatly next to his shoes.

“Pants.”

Laura’s eyes lit up with excitement and hope, and quickly undid Gregg’s belt, pulling down his pants so he could step out of them. Gregg took them from her hands before she started folding them and tossed them onto the couch.

“Briefs.”

Putting her fingers between the elastic and his skin, she pulled his briefs down and was almost hit in the nose by his cock springing free. With her help, he stepped free from the elastic. It took every ounce of restraint for her to not to reach up and put it into her mouth, not having been told she could.

Gregg patted her on the head as he would a dog, saying “Good girl. You’re learning.” The insulting praise sent waves of excitement through her. But to her surprise and dismay, Gregg turned around and walked over to the chair in the corner, sitting himself down. While she knelt several feet away, he relaxed with his arms resting on the armrest, his cock standing up from his crotch like an angry pole.

The vision again popped into his head:

FLASH Gregg sitting naked on a make-shift throne in his large tent. Half a dozen women clad in nearly transparent white robes lie at his feet, all recovering from intense orgasms.

He remembered that the rest of that vision didn’t end well, but that didn’t matter at the moment. While his beat-up old chair could hardly be called a throne, it would do for the time being.

“Come here.” He pointed at the floor between his legs. Sensuously the trim blonde crawled on hands and knees to the indicated spot, her back arched, her ass swaying seductively in the air.

“Take my cock into your hands.” She crawled closer, pulling herself up so she was on her knees with her arms resting on his thighs. With worshipful reverence her hands encircled his mammoth cock at its base. Her hands moved almost imperceptibly up and down, not wanting to do anything he didn’t say to do, and yet unable to stop themselves.

“Who are you?”

Her gaze was locked on the tip of his cock which pulsed with its own need. At the pisshole, she could see a pearl of precum on the verge of escaping, and yet she knew she did not have permission to rescue it. Such a simple act that, once any man would beg her to do – now she was the one held at bay…not even allowed to beg.

“Nobody.”

“What are you?”

“Nothing. I’m whatever you want me to be.”

“And if I told you to let go of my cock, get dressed, and go home?”

Her hands relaxed their grip somewhat of their own accord, her eyes dropping in despair. “Then I’ll go home.”

“How would you feel?”

“It…it doesn’t matter.”

Gregg leaned forward slightly and put his hand on top of her head, pulling her forward. With his other hand he lined his cock up with her mouth which opened as he brought her into position. Halting her progress just before entry, she groaned in frustration. Held a mere inch away, she managed to snake out her tongue and save that pearl she’d been eyeing. The taste was heavenly but rather than satisfying a hunger, it only served to increase her need.

“Slave, swear that you’ll do anything I ask of you.”

“I swear.” Her answer was almost a plea as she strained her neck against his grip, trying to close the gap to his waiting cock.

“Slave, swear that no matter what I do to you, you will speak of this to no one.”

“I swear!”

“Slave, swear that you belong to me, as property, nothing more than chattel.”

“I swear!” she moaned. Gregg relaxed his grip on her head and she opened her mouth wide to take him in. Nearly gagging herself in her eagerness to inhale as much of his length as possible, she reveled in the knowledge that after so much anguish she finally could show him she was worthy of what little praise he may deem to bestow upon her.

Her tight two-handed grip jacked up and down the bottom half of his rod, while her mouth plunged up and down the top half. Drool oozed out from around her lips and served to slicken his entire length. Her groans of pleasure reverberated through his pole and the accumulation of so much attention and eagerness soon had Gregg groaning. Hearing Gregg’s pleasure and whispered, “yesss,” only served to prod her to suck even harder. Her own face was a contorted mask of pleasure and determination.

All his pent up excitement and waiting had taken its toll. Laura’s eager mouth was quickly bringing him toward climax. She seemed to sense it and worked his cock that much harder. The rapid, wet slurping soundings only served to remind him of his own need to cum. And as much as it pained him, he needed her to stop.

“Stop,” he said somewhat softly.

Either she didn’t hear him or didn’t wish to.

“Stop,” he said, more commandingly. To his surprise he watched as she shut her eyes forcing a tear to run down her cheek. Her head slowed its bobbing considerably but still she kept him in her mouth, hoping just one more second would cause him to shoot off, and forgive her disobedience.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, Gregg forcefully pulled her mouth off his cock, which escaped with an audible popping sound. Holding her face just inches from the mighty scepter of her desires, Gregg closed his eyes and concentrated, regaining control of his almost premature eruption…premature at least for what he yet needed to do. Laura watched the wet tip of his cock pulse and flex. It soon became painfully apparent that the torrent of cum she desired was not on its way and that her disobedience had been for naught. Gregg stood and, using her hair like a leash, pulled her toward the table. “Stand up!”

Unlike before, she now obeyed, fearful of the sternness in his voice.

“Put your hands flat on the table and spread your legs.”

Immediately getting into the position he commanded, her hair fell forward around her face and she was effectively blind to what was happening around her. There were some rustling sounds behind her and to her right, but she couldn’t figure out what they were. She flinched when his hand gently began caressing her ass, but she was careful to neither move her hand nor her feet. As his hand traced random patterns over her sensitive cheeks, the little hairs along her body stood at attention, goose bumps prickling her skin. Instinctively, she arched her back, hoping her display of her best asset would diffuse some of his anger.

“When you were sucking my cock, I gave you an order, did I not?”

“Y…yes.”

“Did you obey.”

“No,” she whispered.

“Should you be rewarded for disobeying?”

Even quieter, “no.”

“Then what?”

“P…p…punished.”

“Count.”

“What?” she asked, not understanding the command. A second later something hard and heavy slapped painfully against her ass Swack!, almost causing her to fall forward. “Ow!”

“Count!” Swack!

“O...two…TWO!” she cried, her ass flesh feeling like it was on fire.

“Do I need to speak to your math instructor? Do you always begin counting from two?” Swack!

“Ahh! But…but…you…” Swack!

“The sooner you figure this out, the sooner you’ll be done.” Swack!

“One!” she sobbed.

“Good.” Swack!

“Two!” Swack! “Three.” Swack! “Four.” Swack! “Five.”

She braced herself for the next hit, eyes clenched shut, muscles taut, the word “six” at the tip of her tongue. But it never happened. Realizing she was at the end of her torment, she leaned forward, resting her forehead against the edge of the table, her hands and feet still not moving from the spots. She closed her eyes behind the yellow curtain of hair and sobbed softly, her ass tingling. The slightest stirring of air was enough to light up her nerve endings. She couldn’t see it, but she was sure it was glowing pink. She’d gone through her own spankings as a pledge and, as a member of the Omega Xi high council, had administered enough on her own to know what it looked like. Still, despite the pain, it was the unfulfilled need between her legs that caused the most anguish.

Gregg stepped back to admire his handiwork. Dropping the heavy leather bound tome back onto its pile, he stood behind Laura and watched as her body shook with her sobs. Gently, he caressed her burning asscheeks. At his first touch she flinched, the slightest pressure being quite painful. He had made his point, no sense in letting the lesson linger. The book had enough surface area that he wasn’t worried about bruising, but she’d definitely remain tender for a while. That would serve to remind her of her failure to obey.

“Do we understand each other now?”

“Y…yes,” she sniffled.

Gregg reached forward and delicately pulled her hair off her face so it was hanging off the left side of her head. “Thank you,” she whispered.

“For moving your hair?”

“For…teaching me. Your slave is unworthy.”

Gregg regarded her for a moment. There was no irony in her voice. She truly was thankful. Moving back behind her, he pressed down on the small of her back. She followed his silent command and arched her spine causing her round, tight ass to stick further into the air. Laura accepted his direction, no thought given to what she wanted…only that she obeyed. She stood passively in position, awaiting his next command or continued punishment.

Laura gasped in surprise and pleasure when suddenly she felt Gregg’s thumbs pull her vaginal lips apart and his tremendous cock slowly force itself into her still incredibly wet pussy. “Yesss!” Her body was rocked with spasms of pleasure as her tight channel stretched to accommodate Gregg’s considerable girth. She looked at him over her shoulder, tears of pain being replaced with tears of joy. Slowly Gregg began fucking his cock in and out of her clasping sheath, her muscles tightening down with every withdrawal as if afraid to let him go. The wet suction of her desperate cunt filled the room with the erotic sounds of fucking. Showing mercy, Gregg fucked with strokes that stopped short of full penetration – her ass was sore enough without him banging forcefully into it. Laura seemed oblivious to the potential pain and unconsciously fought to get Gregg’s entire length inside her.

Gregg used his trick of funneling much of the pleasure he was experiencing back into Laura. If not, he would have dumped his load after the first thrust. He watched as her body shook with a series of small orgasms, the fire of her passion constantly overflowing with the double stream of pleasure. Having had her experience the pain of disobedience, Gregg wanted her to leave knowing what pleasures could be in store so long as she remained his obedient servant.

Reaching around her hips, Gregg began strumming her erect clit which was already being stimulated by the in-and-out sawing of his cock. Her eyes clenched shut and her knees threatened to give way. “Ahhh. Ahhh! Yess!” She never wanted it to end, yet she wasn’t sure how much more pleasure her body could take. She was about to find out.

With his cock fucking in and out of her in regular deep strokes and his hand diddling her clit, Gregg saw one final opportunity to up her pleasure. Wetting the middle finger of his free hand in his mouth, he positioned the slick digit against her anal rosebud. Applying pressure, he felt it slip past her sphincter with far greater ease than he would have imagined.

Laura had never engaged in ass-play. It was not something the sorority encouraged in their training, deeming it low-class. But in the last hour, the word “no” had pretty much been wiped from her vocabulary, when it came to Gregg at least. So, when she felt his finger at her ass entrance, she tamped down her body’s natural reaction to clench up and she let him in. Her body was his to do with as he wanted. To her surprise, and relief, his finger felt incredibly good inside her, not that it mattered. Her ass muscles clamped down eagerly on the small invader in time with her contractions around the pile-driving fucking she was getting up her cunt.

Gregg continued to fuck her with gusto. He released the channel of energy that was redirecting his own pleasure. If Laura felt any diminishment in her pleasure, she gave no outward indication. Leaning forward and over to the side so he could play with her cunt with one had while fingerfucking her ass with another while still leaving room for the near-full strokes of his giant cock kept him in a sufficiently awkward stance that helped delay the inevitable for a few moments longer.

Her pleasure centers were all on overload. She couldn’t distinguish one pleasure from another. The fullness of her cunt was the same as the invasion of her ass which was the same as the throbbing from her clit. Her vision lost focus and her voice failed to make noise. The rhythmic sloshing of Gregg’s cock plunging in and out of her overexcited cunt and her moans of pleasure faded away into the white noise that filled her mind. When she felt the unmistakable sensation of Gregg’s cum firing into the depths of her cunt, her world went white.

She didn’t know long she was out, but when she came to, she was wrapped in a blanket, lying on the couch, curled somewhat into a fetal position. She didn’t want to move nor open her eyes. ‘If it was all a dream, then please God, don’t let me wake up.’ Scratching an itch just under her nose, Laura was horrified by how wet her thumb was. ‘Forget that God, please let me just have been drooling in my sleep and not sucking my thumb…’

Laura moaned when she felt was the ache between her legs when she tried to extend them. Moving her hand there, she cupped her tender, battered vagina. A trickle of warm fluid seeped out and she pressed her hand even tighter, not wanting his cum to escape.

When she finally opened her eyes and her vision came into focus, she saw Gregg returning from the kitchen, fully dressed with a mug in each hand. “Good, you’re awake.”

As much as it pained her body to do so, she let the blanket (wherever it came from) fall to the floor. Rolling naked off the couch, she crawled tiredly toward Gregg. She didn’t know if she should put her head to the floor, or what, so she just knelt in front of him, her eyes cast downward, her depleted body shivering despite the apartment’s warmth.

Despair filled her as she watched his shoes step around her. Despair was replaced with an almost overwhelming sense of relief when he reappeared before her and knelt to be at her level. Tears welled in her eyes when she felt the blanket being wrapped around her shoulders again.

Gregg helped her stand and pulled out one of the chairs from the table for her to sit in. Her body jumped with she first put her weight down on her still-tender ass, but a second slower attempt had her sitting. “Here, have some coffee. I reheated it. You’re done for today, Laura. You’ve been through enough. Sit here until you’ve recovered your strength. Have a cookie.” Holding the blanket closed around her tightly with one hand, she graciously accepted a cookie off the offered plate. They were her favorite, and yet, until this moment they had never tasted so sweet.

“C…can I ask you a question?”

“Yes,” Gregg replied, taking the chair around the corner from her.

“Why did you...f…fuck me?” It sounded so crude saying it that way. Whatever Gregg had done to her, the word “fuck” seemed woefully inadequate.

“Because I wanted to.”

“I didn’t deserve it. I’ve done so many bad things. Been so mean…”

“It is up to me to decide what to punish and what to reward, and to what extent. I’ll leave it to you to determine whether what just happened was really a reward.”

“I…I don’t understand.”

“You now know just how much pleasure I can give you. I may never choose to again be so generous.”

Laura chewed on that thought as she chewed on the Milano in her hand. They sat in silence while she ate and drank her snack, but her mind was anything but quiet. When she had finished half her coffee and had eaten one more cookie, and Gregg saw she didn’t look like she was on the brink of passing out again, he broke the silence. “It’s time for you to get dressed.”

As confused as she was about her current lot in life, she was sad to leave his presence. Slowly, she put her clothes back on, her muscles refusing to cooperate fully. When she was presentable, she stood in the middle of the room, waiting for Gregg to say something.

Gregg approached, standing in front of her, and put his hands on her shoulders. She lowered her head, but raised it again when he gently lifted her chin with a finger. His tone was surprisingly gentle. “Laura, do you remember what you swore to me?” Her face colored as the memory of her pledges sworn on his cock came flooding back. She nodded. “Good. I will hold you to them.” Gregg knew it was unnecessary, but checked to see that they were firmly ensconced into her personality. The part of Laura that was his slave was still safely encased in that seemingly crystal sphere, held separate from, yet part of the rest of her personality.

“When we are together,” her eyes lit up with him saying they’d be together again, “you will be my slave. You will do whatever I say and not question my orders. Understood?” She nodded enthusiastically. “When you are not in my presence, you will be whoever you wish to be, and your life will be as normal as you care to make it. Understand?” Again she nodded, not able to fully understand what he meant.

“Good. I’m guessing you have a cell phone.” Nod. “Tell me the number.”

“312-555-3825”

“If I call you, I expect you to answer, no matter where you are at. I don’t care if you’re giving a hummer to Mayor Daley with President Bush next in line. You drop his dick and come to me.”

She nodded again, waiting his next command. To her surprise, his hand came off her shoulder and went behind her head, pulling it back slightly as his face descended on her, caressing her lips with his own. When his tongue pressed against her lips, she closed her eyes and engaged fully in the kiss, stepping forward and molding herself against his torso. It was an unexpected display of tenderness and not one she would question. Her hands curled in his hair and she returned his kiss with a passion she’d never even had with former boyfriends.

After a long minute that unfortunately came to an end, Gregg stepped back and again held her at arms length. “W-why, why did you…?”

“Are you questioning the decisions I make?”

“No! No…” Laura did her best to contain her smile, but failed miserably.

Gregg opened the door to the hallway and Laura stepped outside. She gave him one last longing look before turning and heading down the hall. Just before she got to the stairs, Gregg called out, “Laura!” Turning, she looked at him questioningly. “Be at my office tomorrow morning at 9am.” Her smile lit up the hallway. “And bring your pledge paddle…the one you have hanging over your bed.” The color drained from her face, but she nodded anyway. Gregg didn’t know if it was fear of another paddling on her sore ass or the fact that he knew where she hung her paddle that caused her to blanch, but he decided it wasn’t worth probing her mind to find out.

Closing the door behind him, he quickly set about clearing away the mugs. He was giddy with the thrill of what he’d just done. ‘Hmm, a slave,’ he though somewhat amusedly.

‘Only the first…’ came a whispered voice inside his head. Gregg couldn’t tell if it was his own or not.

Shrugging off that last thought, he dug through his piles of books until he found the few he was looking for and stuffed them into his bag. Running out the door, he checked his watch and cursed himself that he was behind schedule. He didn’t want to run and sweat through his shirt, but he needed to get to E’dan’s and Rivkah’s before the rest of his guests did.

* * *

Laura sat in the driver’s seat of her SUV. The engine was running, and she firmly gripped the steering wheel, but the car was still in park. She stared out the window, yet her thoughts were directed inward. The painful throb coming from her ass beat in time with her pulse. Her asshole tingled with the phantom sensations of Dr. Walter’s finger in her ass. Between her legs, Gregg’s cum still oozed slightly from her raw cuntlips. The smell of their combined spendings filled the car, and she shut off the vent to keep any of their musky perfume from escaping. Slowly, as if fighting against her conscious mind, one hand descended to her skirt and began pulling the fabric up her shapely leg.

Her reverie was broken by a door slamming and she watched Dr. Walters exit his apartment building, check his watch, and start walking hurriedly toward the sidewalk. Looking down she saw that her thighs were spread apart and her fingers were just short of their destination. Gulping nervously at her own body’s reactions, she closed her legs and smoothed down her skirt.

“Dr. Walters!” she shouted, opening the SUV’s window. “Need a ride somewhere?”

Normally Gregg would have begged off, but he really was in a hurry. Checking his watch once more, swallowed his pride and stepped into the car. He couldn’t help but laugh. A few minutes ago he had all the power, and now here he was thankful to be getting a ride.

After he clicked in his seat belt, Laura cocked an eyebrow and asked, “Where to...Master?” The word was held suspended between them for several long seconds. The full weight of her off-hand comment setting like concrete.

Gregg finally barked out a laugh and pointed down the street, shaking his head mirthfully. “Turn left on Campus Drive.”

Yes, it was definitely a good day.