The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First-Class Conference

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 2

Mr. Powers came hard and loudly in Jeanie. He used her top to wipe himself off and pulled up his pants. Barbie was sorry to see the beautiful cock go away. Jeanie’s tits were nice, though—firm B-cups lightly dusted with freckles, the nipples pouty. Naomi bit one playfully. Jeanie made a noise; not really pain.

Barbie licked her lips. The being bisexual thing took a little getting used to. Also being horny all the time. Also wanting to do whatever Naomi did especially if it involved getting to bite Jeanie’s delicious nipples. She cleared her throat “I could blow you now?” she said to Mr. Powers, still staring at Jeanie. “Naomi did. I’d like to do what Naomi did.”

“Do you give first class blow jobs, Barbie?”

Barbie, or Barbara, felt a little dizzie. There was something familiar about the question. One part of her, buried deep in her head, knew that she had to be honest and also wanted to be honest because she did not like giving blow jobs much. Another part, closer to her nether bits, wanted to thrust out her tits and let Mr. Powers know that she would do a good job like Naomi, her role model.

“Not really,” she said. Or possibly, “I could if I wanted to, baby.” Or possibly both? She shook her head. Naomi stuck her tongue out at her. Mr. Powers laughed.

“You still seem a little confused, which is fun! Maybe we should try some role-playing exercises.”

“Role playing? We had to do that in employee training and it was, like, fucking boring,” Naomi said, rolling her eyes. “If somone asks you out at work what do you do? Well, if they’re hot I fuck them. Duh.”

“Naomi, you’re, like, not supposed to date in the office! That’s the whole point of the training,” Barbie said. “Which is why I haven’t gotten fucked enough.”

“I asked you out,” said Mike to Naomi. Mike, Barbie remembered did something obscure with claims. “You told me you didn’t date at work.” He was young and blandly good looking if you like bros. Which Barbie maybe did if Naomi told her to. Though Naomi had shot him down? And didn’t date at work? Barbie felt like she’d reached out for a step that wasn’t there. If Naomi was her role model and didn’t get fucked at work but she was supposed to get fucked at work like her role model Naomi but Naomi didn’t get fucked at work, but…

Naomi, who had bent Jeanie over and started eating her out, lifted her head in some confusion as well. Her chin was wet. “I said I don’t date at work?” she said. “I…I want to finish with Jeanie’s cunt though? She makes hot noises. I…”

Mr. Powers clapped his hands and Barbie and Naomi and everyone focused right on him like they were trained spaniels. “Naomi, you were just teasing Mike. You love fucking people at work, or wherever. Why don’t you make it up to him by riding his cock for a while. Carol, stop sucking Greg’s dick and come down here and eat out Jeanie’s lovely ass in front of everyone so they can see your mediocre technique.

“Oh, right, and for the role-playing. Greg, you are Barbie’s supervisor and she has come in late to work. Barbie you need to convince him not to reprimand you and also maybe try to get him to fuck you. Let’s go, chop-chop!”

Everyone got into position. Barbie sat next to Greg but then she remembered that Naomi would always sit on her desk so everyone could see her legs and she sat on the desk so Greg could see her legs. Jeanie and Mike and Naomi and Carol were grunting, which was distracting but also made Barbie’s bits feel good and slick.

“Er, you have come in late for work,” Greg said, without much conviction. Even Mr. Powers couldn’t make Greg into much of an actor. He wasn’t looking at her legs, which was bad, but he was looking at her chest instead which seemed okay.

“Like, I’m sorry,” Barbie said. “The bus broke and my car was slow. I couldn’t find the right shoes. It won’t happen again.”

“Naomi,” Mr. Powers said. “What do you think? Is that what you’d say?”

Barbie could hear Naomi’s eyes roll even over the slap of flesh as she rode Mike. “Whatever. Ooh. Why would I apologize? And I’d never be caught dead in that top. (Yes! Fuck me!) Beige? What the fuck? This is dumb. (UHH!) She doesn’t deserve to be me anyway.”

“You don’t need to be so mean,” Barbie said. “I don’t think you used to be so mean. I think Mr. Powers fucked with your head too.”

“I hope he…uh…did. I love fucking…fuck! Mr Powers’ cock is getting hard again…mmm…yes! Yes!” She came loudly. Mike looked a little surprised that he’d managed such spectacular results. Naomi giggled as she climbed off. His dick was still hard; Barbie didn’t think he’d cum yet.

“You left him with blue balls, Naomi,” Barbie said. “How many times have I told you to finish the job you’re assigned?”

Naomi’s forehead crinkled. “His balls are blue? Does he have some sort of ven…vener…is he sick?”

Barbie looked accusingly at Mr. Powers. “See, you did something to her. She can’t have been this stupid before.”

“Well you always were that stupid,” Naomi said, sashaying over. “You were always a bitch.” She slapped Barbie across the face. Then she kissed her hard. Her tongue was in Barbie’s mouth. The palm of her hand ground against Barbie’s crotch. Barbie tried to pull away but it was her role model and she was supposed to do what her role model would do and her role model was fucking her. Wanted to fuck her. She should fuck herself like her role model. She ground helplessly. And came a couple of times.

Eventually Naomi pulled away. She had a smug grin. Greg had an erection. Mr. Powers did too, still, somehow. He had pulled his pants down again. It was beautiful. Barbie felt another small orgasm squeeze through her.

“Right!” said Mr. Powers cheerfully. “Let’s try it again with more of that Naomi-is-ready-to-fuck-your-brains-out energy. And maybe lose the top.”

“What?” Barbie said. Her brains, such as they were, were still not fully settled in place.

“The top. Naomi doesn’t like it. If your top offends thee, throw it off!”

Barbie was going to protest but she discovered she’d already unbuttoned her shirt. Her breasts, exposed to the air, felt hot and heavy in the utilitarian bra, which she realized was also too boring.

Then, somehow that was also gone. Before she quite knew what had happened she was sitting with her legs crossed in front of Greg, shirtless. Her nipples were puffy and huge. Greg’s eyes were glued to them.

“Er, you have come in late for work,” he repeated, with no more affect. Hopeless.

“Well, I’ve got these so I can come in whenever I want,” Barbie said, hefting her tits and rolling her fingers across the nipples. It was for effect but it felt really good so she kept doing it. She leaned forward, “Like I got distracted because Naomi was fucking me so I decided to stay home. Or go shopping. I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. I don’t even want to be here. I’m going to go get drunk and fuck.”

“Uh,” Greg said. “That is, um.” He lost his train of thought in the tits.

“She’s being baaad,” Naomi said. “You should spank her.”

“What?!” Barbie said. “Fuck that. He’s not cool enough to spank me. I’m the boss! I spank other people.”

Mr. Powers shook his head. “Naomi’s not the boss. She’s just an intern. So if you want to be like Naomi then you should get punished like Naomi gets punished.”

Barbie tried to process. “She’s my boss. Naomi. She fucked me good.”

“Yeees,” Naomi said. Barbie was leaning across the conference table, her tits pressed against it painfully yet pleasurably. Her ass was bare and cool. Someone—Naomi? Mr. Powers? Greg?—stroked her wetness lightly in preparation. Her lips and hips quivered.

“I have a meeting. I should go shop. I am the boss and I say I am Naomi who is going to spank me.” She waited. “I need to learn to be a first-rate cocksucker.”

“All right,” said Mr. Powers. Since you ask so politely.” His splendid penis hove into view in front of her, uncircumcised, rigid, magnificent. She gave it a tentative, initial lick and felt it all the way through her to her other lips.

“Oh,” she said, muffled as she stroked his balls, which were also beautiful. She kissed up the shaft, hoping she was doing better than Carol. Then someone rammed into her from behind and she lost her rhythm for a moment, tried to get it back. She felt really full. Greg, or someone, was going at her without quarter. She got her mouth around Mr. Powers’ tip and bobbed, trying to get the suction right. She felt like the cock in her cunt and the cock in her mouth were trying to meet and tear her in two, and when they did all that would be left was pleasure, a rolling orgasm.

“Not bad,” said Mr. Powers, from somewhere above. “I like the enthusiasm. Not sure it’s first class, quite, but you’re certainly giving it your all.”

“Thank you,” she tried to say, but instead her damn gag reflex kicked in. She hacked; drool and bile were everywhere, even on the gorgeous penis. She looked at it in horror, then up into Mr. Powers’ eyes. Helplessly, she coughed again.

“Well, fuck,” he said. “I guess that’s why you didn’t raise your hand, huh?”

“She puked on your penis!” Naomi said. “That’s just disgusting.” Greg, who was still fucking Barbie, grunted, either in agreement or just to grunt, it wasn’t clear. Probably the second since he pulled out a moment later and came on her ass. Maybe he got off from vomiting. Gross.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Powers,” Barbie said. “I denied your claim for the brain tumor condemning you to a horrible death and then I also vomited on your penis which is a work of art and is making me hot just looking at it even though I still,” she hacked again before she could finish the speech.

Mr. Powers nodded thoughtfully. “Well, that was a nice apology,” he said. “And I don’t want to be cruel or anything.”

“So…so you’re going to let me go?” Barbie said, hopefully. “Back to…” she frowned. She was having trouble remembering what she wanted to go back to, though it seemed important. “Learning from Naomi…?” she said tentatively.

Mr. Powers laughed. “Sure. Why don’t we do this. You want to be a first-class cocksucker, right?”

Barbie knew that was not what she wanted but also obviously it was what she wanted. She nodded.

“Okay, well, I think like Carol you could use some practice. Suck, say, 300 cocks. Anyone’s cocks, you can’t be choosy when you’re trying to suck that many right? Keep careful count. Do you gag every time you give oral sex?

“Uh…not always because I usually try to keep it light…more licking less deep-throating. When I go all the way with it, I almost always gag, yeah.”

“Okay! So I want you to do that deep-throating every time. Make sure you gag every time on every one of those cocks. Okay? If your partner is upset, let him fuck you however he wants till he’s back in the spirit, though, okay?”

Barbie nodded. “So, 300 cocks and then I’m done and don’t need to suck cocks anymore?”

“No, no,” Mr. Powers said. “After 300 your gag reflex will disappear. Cock-sucking will just be second nature; you’ll love it. It’ll make you cum. You’ll offer to suck every cock you can.”

“She’ll be a first-class cock-sucker,” Naomi said with satisfaction. Barbie watched her turn to Mr. Powers’ crotch, clean off the mess with Barbie’s ugly beige top, and dive in yet again. She was really good at it. “But I think I can be better,” Barbie thought. Mark’s cock, she noticed, was still out. She started to crawl towards it.

The End