The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The First Appointment

By nonlocal ()

Natasha was here somewhat reluctantly. Alex stood beside her, a large, brown door loomed before them both. Alex knocked on the door.

It opened after a few moments. The man who met them was around 40, bearded, spectacled, and wearing a three piece suit. He stood in the doorway of a large, old house, well maintained and, as far as could be seen from the doorway, nicely furnished. The decor was a blend of antique wood and country home.

The man took them both in: two thirty-something women, one curvy and short, showing a bit of ink behind her scoopneck top, the other slender, taller and spectacled, with short, closely cropped hair.

He blinked and spoke: “Yes?” He seemed confused as to who these women might be.

The shorter one stared up at the man a moment and then turned her gaze over to the other woman, who spoke.

“I’m Alex,” she said. “I have an appointment.”

“Oh,” the man said, slightly startled. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t...”

He stepped back and gestured for them to enter.

“Please. I hadn’t been expecting two of you,” he said, turning toward Natasha. “And you are?”

“Natasha,” said Natasha.

“Very good, Natasha,” he said, closing the door behind them. He led them into the adjoining room, which had two comfortable couches and a reclining green chair. He motioned for the two of them to sit.

“Please, sit,” he instructed.

The two women sat, Alex on the reclining chair and Natasha on the smaller couch.

“Well, Alex, is it okay if I talk about everything we discussed on the phone in front of your friend Natasha here?”

“Oh, yes,” said Alex. “She knows why I’m coming to see you.”

* * *

“So why are you seeing this guy?” asked Natasha.

Alex fidgeted her feet a little. She and Natasha were standing on a street corner.

“Sleep,” responded Alex plainly. “I have trouble sleeping when Bryan is away, and he’s been away a lot.”

“And you think this will help?”

Alex nodded. “I had a friend who saw him for her insomnia and she said he was amazing,” Alex said.

“I was hypnotized in high school,” said Natasha. “It was pretty intense. It was a stage show. I don’t really remember much about it.”

“Really?” said Alex. She paused a moment and looked down. “Maybe it might be nice to have some company.”

Natasha understood. Sitting alone in a room with a man guiding you into an altered state… well, that could be a bit strange. Creepy, even.

“Sure,” she said. “I’ll go.”

* * *

“Have you ever been hypnotized before?” he asked, to Alex.

“A few times,” said Natasha, blushing when she realized the question wasn’t for her. “Sorry.”

The man looked at her intently for a moment. “That’s quite alright,” he said slowly, speaking into her eyes. “That’s perfectly fine.”

He turned his head to Alex. Natasha blinked a moment.

“I’ve listened to some recordings,” said Alex. “But never in real life.”

“What sort of recordings?” he asked.

“Mostly stuff to help with insomnia,” she replied.

“And how have you found them?”

“They’re okay,” said Alex. “I feel a bit more relaxed, but not quite…”

“...where you need to be,” he said, and Alex nodded. “I understand.”

The man rose and motioned to the green reclining chair. “Alex, I’d like you recline back a bit,” he said, and she did. He then turned to Natasha. “You can just make yourself comfortable right where you are.”

Natasha nodded. She could feel the blood rushing behind her eyes. “Perfect just like that.” She nodded once more, weakly, and swallowed.

“Now,” said the man, touching Alex’s arm gently. “I’d like you to find a spot to stare at. Wherever your eyes are resting now is perfectly fine. I’m going to begin to speak to you very intently, and you can let my words travel deeply inside you. You can feel safe because your friend is right here with you.”

Natasha blinked. It was a bit disorienting to hear someone speaking so directly. Her thoughts were a bit scattered… like clouds drifting apart on a clear day. She looked at the man.

“Your friend is right here with you,” said the man, staring into Natasha as he spoke. “You’re perfectly safe. My words will go deep inside and you can just let them in. You’re going to drift down deep. Safe together. Down deep.”

He turned his eyes back toward Alex. Natasha blinked hard and shifted in her seat. She looked at her friend. Alex’s eyes were staring straight ahead.

“As you stare straight ahead of you, you are drawn to my voice. Listen to my voice. Breathe in deep and hold it a moment… and exhale.”

Natasha felt the breath leave from between her lips.

“Follow my voice and let it take you down... slowing you down.”

Those last words had the consistency of syrup sliding down an immensely large ice cube, getting gummy, getting slow, becoming thick.

Natasha blinked and shifted again. Alex’s eyes looked puffy and droopy. That gummy voice was pulling at her.

“...pulling you down,” he said, and her eyes rolled when she blinked. “Slowing you down.”

Natasha’s head was filled with cotton. Alex was breathing in slow, regular waves.

“Bringing you down into trance.”

He left them there a moment, those words hanging between them, their slow, heavy breathing.

When his voice returned, it was snappier. Whereas it had once been a whispering snake, lulling them into sleep, it now stood sure of itself, pointing the way.

“My voice points the way,” he said. He had been repeating that over and over a while. Her mind was fuzzy. Now she was inhaling smoothly and deeply.

“And you draw yet another breath and it draws you deeper,” his voice said, though she couldn’t tell whether it was leading the breath or following it. “Breathing and sinking deeper still.” Her chest rose and fell.

* * *

Natasha opened her eyes and looked at Alex, who was still staring straight ahead. She looked somehow refreshed. Focused.

“Now raise your hand and stare into it,” he said. Alex raised her hand.

“Counting down now…” he said, and Alex was deep into the numbers.

“76… 75… 74…..73…”

He turned his head toward Natasha, who hadn’t moved since she opened her eyes.

His voice was very curious to her.

“You hear yourself counting.”

And she did. She heard her voice counting down. Counting with the other girl. Counting and sinking.

“55… 54… 53… 52… 51…”

Sinking even deeper.

* * *

The snap broke the silence of the room and Natasha opened her eyes. Alex was stretching in the chair, making her body taught. Natasha felt confused for a moment… half-forgetting about the man sitting in the room with them.

When the man spoke, he addressed only Alex.

“How are you feeling?” he asked, reaching over to touch her shoulder.

Alex nodded and stared at the floor.

“I’m good. I feel good.”

The man asked: “Do you feel like you were in a trance?”

Alex considered the question and then nodded.

“Do you feel like you’re going into a trance right now?”

Alex took a lot longer to consider this before nodding, very slowly.

“And it feels good to go into trance, doesn’t it?”

Alex nodded even more slowly. Her eyes looked heavy. Half-lidded.

“Loose and dropping now.” A clicking sound was heard.

Natasha felt the soft fabric of the couch on her cheek.

* * *

Her mind was full of purple cotton candy.

…”Natasha, you want to support your friend. That’s why you came.”

…”You want to help her. She needs your help to fall asleep. When she asks you for help, you know what to do. Let her find a comfortable state. Help her sleep.”

She could feel her heavy head nodding slowly.

* * *

“Natasha?”

A grey fog receding, an iris opening.

Alex, talking to her.

“Hey,” she said. “You fell asleep.”

Natasha looked embarrassed and turned her gaze downward. “Sorry.”

“It’s perfectly fine,” came his perfectly smooth voice. Natasha looked from him to Alex, who was sitting and staring at her, biting her lip slightly.

“So is she done?” she asked him, her eyes on Alex.

“Almost,” said the man, his voice a smooth drone. “Alex wanted to ask you something.”

Alex blushed a bit.

“So the session is going really well… but I feel a bit blocked trying to imagine falling asleep,” Alex explained. “I feel like I’m so close, but something is holding me back.”

Alex hesitated a moment.

“My clothes feel itchy and uncomfortable,” she blurted out.

Natasha raised an eyebrow, unsure of where this was going.

“I need you to help me…”

“I want to help you,” said Natasha. Her voice came to her so easily she was a bit surprised to hear it.

“I sleep naked,” Alex confessed.

Natasha paused to consider this a moment. “So…?”

“I think the treatment would work better if I was naked,” said Alex.

Something inside Natasha stirred and she felt uneasy. She turned to the man.

“Does she really need to be naked right now to help her fall asleep?” she asked, the words sounding incredible as they spilled from her mouth.

“It’s not my decision,” said the man. “But Alex seems to believe that it might help and belief is a powerful thing.” He looked deeply into Natasha’s eyes and the words rolled from his mouth: “You’ve been so helpful being here for Alex.”

“I want to be helpful,” said Natasha’s voice.

“Of course you do,” said the man. “You’re a very good friend. And with your help, I can train her mind to fall into a deep sleep.”

“Would you help me with my clothes?” asked Alex, and Natasha nodded slowly. She wanted to help her friend. To help her fall asleep. She helped her out of her sweater, pulling it up and over Alex’s midriff. As the sweater came off, Alex’s hands fell to her side. Natasha stood behind her and whispered into her ear.

“Are you sure about this?”

“I feel more relaxed already,” said Alex, her voice half-slurred.

Natasha unclasped Alex’s bra, revealing her breasts.

Natasha became aware of the man for a moment. He was already looking back at her. His hand swept in a smooth gesture and Natasha found her body half-falling back into the couch. Alex remained standing.

“Much better,” he said. “Now you can fall down into it.” His voice was like a slick, oiled slope, drooping and dropping down steeply... she was sliding and falling down into it.

* * *

“And now she’s awake,” and Alex’s eyes were open. “And now she’s asleep.”

Natasha watched Alex’s eyes close. The man turned to her.

“Your friend is a very responsive subject,” the man said, Natasha’s eyes whipping toward him, directly into his gaze. He touched his temple as she looked at him.

Natasha cleared her throat lightly. “Ah, that’s great,” she said. The house appeared to be a touch warmer than when she arrived. Natasha shifted in her seat a little and slipped off her sweater. She sighed a little.

“Look at her,” he said, and her eyes were on Alex. “Look at her breathing.”

Natasha looked at Alex’s naked body, her rolling length laid out in perfect relaxation.

“You’d like to relax that deep,” he said, and it was true.

* * *

Alex was sitting at a table. On the tabletop was five dice, one pen and a pad of paper. Her back was perfectly straight. She was still naked. He was right: it was much easier to relax without her clothes.

She was rolling a six-sided die, multiplying it by the roll of a ten-sided die and then subtracting three twenty-sided dice from that result.

“Six times seven minus (five plus eleven plus fourteen),” she said quietly to herself. The answer was there, but it was cloaked in purple fog. Colours and numbers would peek out, but Alex was having difficulty holding them all in her head at the same time.

She could see Natasha out of the corner of her eye, across the room. The man was there, talking to her, but Alex couldn’t hear what he was saying. She had important math to do.

“Twelve,” she said, finally. She picked up the pen and wrote the answer at the bottom of a long column of numbers.

Alex gathered the dice in her hands and shook them.

* * *

Natasha’s mind was clear and empty. She was standing straight up, Alex still seated at the table, only now her chair was turned and she was watching Natasha closely.

Natasha could feel his hand on her heavy breast, rolling it gently around her chest. That gravity, pulling at her, bringing her down.

She would cycle down and then up again, catching the sight of Alex’s naked form, posed in a chair and staring across the room at her. Natasha breathed in a heavy breath, intoxicated, lost, lustful. Alex’s naked body, stiff, still, staring.

Natasha became aware of the sexual energy in the room. Alex was naked. Natasha had never seen her naked before. She looked good naked. Natasha had always liked women, especially women with short, boyish haircuts. Alex looked good.

The man raised his finger, like a conductor.

“Take a slow deep breath in,” he said, and they drew in a long breath. “And as you exhale, you can let your body relax once more.”

A silence, duration unknowable.

“Are you wet?”

Natasha paused a moment, one part of her incredulous, one part ashamed and wary.

But she was wet. It’s true. Her friend was naked. Something sexual was happening, or about to happen. Her body was prepared, aroused. And as strange and unlikely as the whole scene was, Natasha found herself at ease and comfortable. She was curious. Excited. Horny.

“Yes,” Alex said, absently.

“I’m wet,” said Natasha, almost simultaneously.

His finger, the conductor’s finger, came slowly to rest on the top of Natasha’s head. Her eyes rolled up.

* * *

Natasha’s eyes were open. She was on her back, naked, her legs spread and pulled up against her ribs. She could see Alex, over the curve of her own thigh, sitting perfectly still, naked.

“You’re very wet,” said Alex.

“I’m very wet,” repeated Natasha.

“Your body is ready for sex,” came the voice of the man. His voice, that voice, so compelling. So true.

“My body is ready for sex,” she repeated. So true.

* * *

Alex’s body felt solid and vacant, an eggshell made of cream, frozen stiff. She was aware of it—her body, the green velvety chair under her—but it wasn’t an awareness that yielded any kind of desire to move. She was perfectly content there, in her eggshell body, stiff and hollow.

She was aware that she was naked. Naked and perfectly placed.

“Natasha is a sleepy girl,” she heard herself say. Her eyes locked on the eyes of her friend. Natasha was being fucked by the man, and it was perfectly fine. Natasha’s eyes looked drowsy and blissful.

Alex was naked and touching herself. She knew that much. Perfectly placed.

Natasha’s mouth was slightly open, her breath deep and rhythmic in her chest. Her body, soft and compliant, melted into the mattress as the man fucked her.

“Natasha is a sleepy girl,” said Alex, her tone somewhere between a command and a statement of fact.

She continued to touch herself.

* * *

The rhythm of his motion was a deep and pounding wave. His cock, the weight of his hips, the rhythm, so complete and full.

Natasha’s mind was quiet and still.

Alex was watching her, telling her she was sleepy, telling her the truth.

* * *

“...your eyes opening now, feeling completely relaxed, refreshed and awake.”

The room cracked with a loud and resonant clap. Both women opened their eyes.

“...wiggling your toes and feeling your body wide awake.”

Natasha opened her eyes. Her head was slumped into the couch’s armrest. A small circular slobber mark was there, where her mouth was. She looked up at the man, embarrassed.

“You went quite deep,” he said. “It may take a moment to come back.”

Alex and Natasha stretched, almost simultaneously. The man addressed Alex.

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m okay,” said Alex, yawning a little yawn. She blinked her eyes.

“And you?” turning to face Natasha.

“Good,” she said, casting her eyes downward. “Sorry. I dozed off.”

“That’s perfectly fine,” he said, soothingly. He turned and faced Alex. “There may be some confusion,” said the man. “But your mind will be quiet and calm before bed each night.”

He said it with such certainty that it must be true, thought Natasha. And she remembered that she’d been having some trouble sleeping, too.

“Do you think I could see you for a session?” she asked.

The man turned his eyes down to meet hers. “Why yes,” he said. “Of course you can.”

“I could keep you company,” said Alex, warmly, and Natasha nodded.

“That’s perfectly fine,” said the man. “Perfectly fine.”