The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FINDING AMUSEMENT

Published on this website 2006 for the delight of Soforia the Enchantress

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

The phrase “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME” is used with the kind and gracious permission of Soforia the Enchantress, Mistress of Deep Hypnotic Sleep, The Ultimate Hypnotic Seductress, your Virtual Mistress, and Celebrator of the Glory of Divine Feminine Power—to Whom this story is dedicated. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

EXCEPT FOR indescribable SOFORIA, THE CHARACTERS AND SITUATIONS IN THIS STORY ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ANY SIMILARITY BETWEEN ANY CHARACTER(S) AND ANY PERSON(S) LIVING OR DECEASED IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED.

SYNOPSIS:

Several extraordinary people discover erotic hypnotism and even more about themselves.

CHAPTER #7.

Once he heard Her pick up the receiver and speak to him, part of george strained to break down and apologize profusely to Her for whatever transgression he had even come close to committing. This sector of his soul was overridden with great difficulty.

“Did you give me a posthypnotic suggestion?” he inquired abruptly.

Andrayalexis was fairly sure about which postmesmeric command was on his mere male mindlessness. She sought to be a highly ethical individual. She would tell him what he wanted to know. Mistress Smythe elected not to do so right away. She knew it was for the best to make him earn the prize by enduring a wee bit of suffering to acquire its possession. “Over the years, I have given a multitude of hypnotic suggestions or mesmeric commands to a myriad of people.”

“Don’t play coy and cutesy with me! Did You give me a posthypnotic command the last time we were together?”

“Is there a specific suggestion or particular command you have in mind?” She inquiringly responded after leaning backwards in Her easy chair and luxuriantly massaging Her now crossed stems.

george wondered how The Woman he loved so much could drive him up the wall and out of his mind so often? To be fair about it, She had only done so in a few instances. That was beside the point. he let out a deep breath and tried to control his exasperation. he suspected She was in a very nitpicky mood, today. The words composing his next question were chosen only after the expenditure of considerable deliberation. “Did You give me a posthypnotic suggestion which would make me dislike the taste of all cigars?”

“Yes, I did, My recalcitrant slave.”

Mr. George Walderson Esquire was immeasurably incensed. “Why the fucking planet of hell and damnation did you do that?” he demanded defiantly.

Andrayalexis had never heard him use language like that. Mistress Smythe would not ever, in a million eons worth of epochs, allow any of Her homo sapiens possessions to even fantasize about thinking to speak to Her Majestic Majestrix in such an uncivil and disrespectful manner. She seemed to sense that what She was putting him through was not the only item compelling his obnoxious actions. If their relationship ever got back on the right footing, She would settle the score regarding his disrespectful rudeness in Her own perfect and precise and pleasurably amusing way. “A subbie, submissive, servant, or slave who does his or her level best to carry out one of My dictums but who fails to successfully complete the task is not punished by Me. A rebellious, reptilian, repugnant rapscallion who refuses to even try to do what is well within that person’s ability is useless and worthless to Me.” With that, She hung up in his face.

From George’s perspective, it was just as well that She had chosen to ring off when she did. Never in any of his innumerable incarnations had he ever been any where near as angry with anyone about anything as he was now with Andrayalexis. The emotions he felt and their unspent strength provided the activating stimuli for the servomechanical infinite loop imprisoning his mind in the unattainable quest of finding an acceptable answer to the question, “How could she do this to me?”

A brilliant nuclear scientist named Dr. Bruce Banner possesses a verdant-complexioned, brutish, enraged behemoth of an alter ego known as “The Hulk.” Only after The Hulk’s anger has subsided can he return to his primary identity of Bruce Banner. After Dr. John H. Watson announces his impending marriage to Miss Mary Morstan in the Arthur Conan Doyle story, “The Sign of the Four,” Holmes makes the following statement to his boon companion. “... But love is an emotional thing, and whatever is emotional is opposed to that true cold reason which I place above all things.” And so did it even eventually come to pass for Mr. George Walderson. Once he had passed from under the domination of his emotionality’s vehemence, his cognitive faculties returned to their usual prominence and power. There were certain facts whose veracity he was now prepared to acknowledge. It was true that he had often, and perhaps incessantly, spoken to Andrayalexis about his desire and need for a stimulating challenge. It was also the case that the task Mistress Smythe had set before him more than fit the bill. It was indeed a fact that he had allowed himself to be conquered by his fear of facing the problem She had presented to him. It was probably true that he would not have accepted this labor without some powerful prodding on Her part. It was the case that he had behaved himself very badly in his treatment of Her. It was a fact that he was nothing more than a pusillanimous cad, bounder, and heel.

Now his fertile mind turned itself to answering the question, “How would he atone for his iniquitous transgressions?” Completing the job Mistress Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe wanted him to do. This, of course and obviously, would be his first step. It was necessary for him to find, no he must commission, the perfect present, nay gifts, for Andrayalexis. An apology of any sort would be nothing more than a trifling, piddling peace offering.

* * *

The out-of-town symposium had been informative, exhaustive, and exhausting. After landing at the airport, Her agile mind turned from this topic to such-and-such a subject as She drove home. It had been several months since the occurrence of that telephonic, contentious conversation with george walderson. Dr. Smythe had assumed he would come to his senses sooner or later. This man’s exceeding intractableness had grossly surpassed all of Her calculations. “Oh well, it had been a real kick while it lasted,” The Psychiatrist mused.

After arriving home in one piece (She wondered if mass hypnosis or subliminally transmitted messages could be employed to enhance people’s driving skills?), Dr. Smythe stowed Her luggage in the first convenient location She came to. The way She felt right at this moment caused Her to conclude that unpacking was not a necessity. During Her walk-through of Her lair, She got the ineffable and inexplicable impression that something was palpably different. This feeling prompted Her to execute a thorough search. Nothing appeared to be missing. Not one item seemed to be out of place. Yet, nevertheless, The Humongous Hypnodominatrix just simply could not shake off the notion that something had definitely been changed in Her domicile.

After finally perusing Her master bedroom, She turned back the comforter atop Her fully adjustable, California king-size, mirrored canopied bed. On Her pillow She discovered an ornately wrapped box. Inside the delicately decorated, hand carved jewelry box She found a platinum and white gold charm bracelet bearing ten charms. There was also a yellow gold chain which could be used as a necklace, and was sufficiently long enough to double as a chain to be wrapped around Her classically hourglass figure’s womanly waistline. Mistress Andrayalexis again centered Her gaze and Her attention on the bracelet. The charms were of various sizes, made in different shapes, and crafted from several different materials. Each charm had something written on it. None of them was written in English. She held this exquisitely crafted piece of artistry up to the light and slowly turned it around and around, or over and over, in Her handsome hands. The play of the lights off the shimmering and sparkling present produced a very interesting and subtly soporific effect.

She replaced the chain and bracelet in their velvet- and satin-lined jewellery box and put this prized present next to one of her jewelry cases. While She was putting Her shoes in their accustomed place, She came upon the large, oaken, richly-painted shoeshine box. It contained all the requisite articles utilized in the painstaking and proper care of expensive footwear. It also housed a pair of shoes She had never purchased. They were black suede, six-inch-high, stiletto-heeled, open-toed, beauties which would be the envy of many a Dominant Superior Woman. After slipping them on, She found they were a perfect fit. They were also the most comfortable shoes She had ever worn. While scrutinizing them more perfectly, Mistress Smythe discovered that each shoe’s height was adjustable. This fact would give Her an opportunity to live out one of Her secret fantasies. Andrayalexis had heard or read somewhere that the quintessential sex goddess, Marilyn Monroe, frequently made one heel in a pair of shoes slightly shorter than the other. Supposedly, this tiny, tasty tit of temptress’s trickishly tricked out trickster’s talent helped give rise to the fascinatingly full feminine figure-flattering walk for which this bewitching, blonde bombshell is well-known. The only item to be ascertained on this score was, which manifestation of mundane, mere male mindlessness would be the first vamped voyeur and vivified victim of this harmless, little, fun and interesting, mesmerizingly manipulative, magically mind-blowing, matrilineal matriarchal maneuvre? She also made a mental note to find out the maximum height for each of these sinister stiletto shoes.

The presence of these wonderfully wicked spike-heeled shoes answered the question, “Who had given Her Her now two favorite pieces of jewellery?” Now that She knew the identity of this genius gadfly of a genial, genuine, generous gentleman, Andrayalexis also possessed the answer to a second query. “How had this person managed to circumvent Her home’s state-of-the-art security system?”

Mistress Andrayalexis was aware that the ball was now in Her court. While She considered said circumstance, Her curiosity all but consumed Her consciousness. It took Her some time and involved considerable research for Mistress Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe to ascertain the meaning of the inscriptions on all of the ten charms. Once this task was accomplished, She had WorldWide Web searches to perform, prodigious plans to lay, and tantalizingly tempting traps to set. The willful, yet ultimately obedient, mr. george walderson might be anticipating a phone call from Her. This sneaky and chivalrous submissive could even have expected to receive an email from Her acknowledging his gifts and letting him know that all was forgiven. Perhaps he even had considered the possibility that She might show up on his doorstep. What She would next do to him must be something he would classify as out of character for Her. No other action on Her part would suffice.

She pulled Her car into a location where george was unlikely to recognize it—or even notice it for that matter. After parking, She reclined in Her seat and put on a pair of sunglasses which did double duty as a set of high-powered, night vision binoculars. Once he arrived home, She was pleased to find out he was not accompanied by anyone. After waiting a couple of minutes, She exited Her automobile and strode purposefully toward the door. Carried on Her nondominant arm was Her largest handbag.

Out of astonishment and reverence, he took a step backward after opening his door in response to the ringing of his door chimes. Fortunately for Dr. Smythe’s dark, devious, and deliciously delightful deeds She determined to deftly do duly, he had not chosen to use his security system’s video monitoring feature to determine his visitor’s identity. “Please, come in,” he said waving Her into the room. “Am I forgiven?” he inquired.

“We shall see,” She responded coyly, cunningly, and craftily.

Once they were seated, he asked if he could get Her anything to drink? Mistress Andrayalexis accepted his offer. While he was gone, She slipped out of the ankle-length trench coat She had worn. When She heard him approaching, She stood up and slithered in his direction. His eyes grew wide and briefly rolled backwards in amazement at the vision now before his immediately ensorcelled eyes. The coat now laying on the sofa had belied Her enticing ensemble. When he met Her at the door, he had seen She was wearing the shoes he gave Her. He was unaware of and unprepared for: the sheer, thigh-high, fishnet stockings; the matching garter belt; the décolletage, short-cropped, black bustier; and the slinky, silky, loosely-fitting lounging pyjamas he now knew She wore. The chain he had surreptitiously given Her hung around Her lovely swanlike neck. The custom-made bracelet he had hidden on Her bedstead swung invitingly in front of Her bountiful bosoms.

The man’s mouth fell agape for he was thunderstruck dumbfounded. All he was capable of doing was staring and slightly swaying. Fortunately, Mistress Andrayalexis was close enough to him to take Her drink from his now unsteady hands. So far, Her stratagem was going off without a hitch.

While they conversed, Dr. Smythe made some subtly suggestive movements and gestures. It was becoming increasingly difficult for this submissive to not squirm in his seat or make some movement which would reveal Her successful bewitchment of his far more active, much more influential, and significantly much smaller second brain. These things were as they should be.

At one point, She said to him, “it wasn’t necessary for you to leave Me such an exquisite gift. A truly contrite apology would have been sufficient.”

She heard and saw him slap his hands together. “You mean i went to all this effort when i didn’t have to. You could have told me all You wanted was a ‘mea culpa’ or a ‘mea dolus.’”

“Listen now and hearken thou unto Me, My wayward wench of a slave-boy-toy, what I deserve from you is a ‘mea culpa et mea dolus’. Is it not so?”

he crawled over to where She was, then looked plaintively and repentantly up into Her penetrating pupils. “Mistress, You are correct as always.”

“It is good, fitting, and proper that you have learned your place in the scheme of things, My puppet. Now, I command you to lie yourself down supine across My long and lovely legs.” Even She was a bit taken aback at the rapidity with which this dictum was obeyed. She saw the silly, salacious smile now covering his countenance. “Is My pet experiencing pleasure?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Mistress Andrayalexis pinched each of his nipples with Her freshly manicured, perfectly polished, and sinisterly sharpened nails. She observed him visibly and audibly wince in pain. “Mistress, why did You do that?”

“That was your reward for all the time and effort I expended in deciphering your expensive and exotic present.” She slowly rotated the charm bracelet before his now moistened, due to Her manipulation of his nipples, eyes. “There is one other instance of iniquity for which you shall surely pay, My precious.”

“Mistress, most merciful, of me and all that is mine, what else have i done unto Thee?”

“How did your gifts get in My bedroom closet and atop My pillow?”

“i did reset Your alarm system before i left.”

“I suppose you believe you should be thanked for this act of benevolent kindness or was it Christian charity?”

“No, Mistress. i do have some suggestions about improving Your home’s internal security and external defenses. Would You rather i give them to You now or later?”

This was the opening She had been longing for. She smiled broadly and comfortingly caressed his chest and stomach. “What I want you to do is, “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME.” Yeeeeeeesssssss, My prey, My voice, My velvety voice, My voluptuous and velvety voice is fascinating and filling and fulfilling and overflowing the entire expanse of your inner man and inner being and inner world. Know that all I say to you, while you are under the siren sway of My mesmerizingly hypnotic spells, is the total, unvarnished, and absolute truth. Be certain and know that, while and whenever you are in My hypnotic thrall, all I have ever said and I shall ever say unto thee is always and in all circumstances all entirely what is only true. Whenever you are touched by Me and you are under My spells of the Sorceress, you shall fall deeper and deeper into deep, deep hypnosis than you shall have ever been before. When you are mesmerized and you are also touched by Me, you shall quickly and easily and peacefully go deeper and deeper into deep, deep, hypnotic hypnosis than you have ever been before thence. If you should ever, or even attempt to, resist My mesmerizing mien and manipulative mannerisms, then you shall surely and certainly fall more and more in love with Me, fall more and more in lust for Me, and fall more and more in loyal, loving lust for Me, Myself, and I. Descend, descend, descend into the depthless depths of divine and desirable, delicately devious distaff dominion, domination, and debauchery. Surrender to My presence. Surrender to My powers. Surrender to My pulchritude. Surrender to My ways. Surrender to My wiles. Surrender to My witcheries. Surrender to My wisdom. Surrender; yes, surrender; yeeeeeeessssssss, surrender to My will. My plaything, My puppet, My possession you are these three. My puppet, My plaything, and My possession thus thy destiny.”

She paused in his induction and allowed his trance to deepen of its own accord for several moments. “This bracelet bears the names of the nine Muses. They the nine Muses are daughters of Zeus. Zeus hailed and hallowed as the King of the gods. All kings and all princes and all males called nobility, are all of them save nothing to Superior Women’s Female Supremacy. The nine Muses mother was named Mnemosyne. A Titan and the goddess of memory was Mnemosyne. A Titan, a Goddess, a Mistress these three. A Titanic Goddess, Mistress of your memories. I play with your mind, as one does with a toy. Love Me you shall for ever, My little slave-boy. Yes, nine are the Muses of ancient antiquity. Each Muse she was Goddess, Mistress, and Conquistador of a several fine art. Of one of the fine arts, each Muse was its Queen. Calliope, possessor of the fairest of voices, and she who spawns epic poetry and all items of eloquence. Eldest of the artful Muses, a writing tablet or book bears she. Invoked by sightless Homer is she, for his composition of the Iliad and the Odyssey. The Proclaimer, it is none save Clio. Clio some say bears a scroll. Clio muse of history. The writing of the Phoenicians to the land of the Greeks gave Clio this gift. The Lovely Erato, she who spawns all mimicry and all poems of love. A lyre plays she with supremely surpassing skillfulness. Of those mortal beings who have been graced to see her, many swear Erato wears a crown of roses made. The Giver of Pleasure, thus is Euterpe, muse of music. Some persons say that she is one who gives birth to lyric poetry. The world’s first flute by her hands was made. The flute her symbol, and it she plays. Oh tragic Melpomene, whose dainty and fair feet by cothurnes, the knee-length boots of tragic thespians, are Thy fair feet often shod. Oh Melpomene, The Songstress Melpomene, wearer of the tragic mask. A garland or a crown of cypress about thy neck or head is worn. Carrying a sword or club. Bearing, perhaps, the club of Heracles. Melpomene, Goddess, Mother, Muse of Tragedy. Sacred Polyhymnia, She of Many Hymns, Muse of dance and religious or sacred poetry. Polyhymnia, Polyhymnia, Polyhymnia of pensive countenance and visage veiled. Meditation, mime, geometry, and agriculture are said to be thy praiseworthy progeny. Oh thou The Whirler Terpsichore, mistress, mother, muse of dance, of choral singing, and of lyric poetry. Lyric poetry, oh Terpsichore, some credit this poetic form also to thee. You bore the Sirens by Achelous, by Achelous a river god was he. The lyre is the instrument you favour. A lyre and a plectrum are thy symbols, Terpsichore, the dancing leader of choral songs. Whilst thou dancest, oh Terpsichore, thou dost also hold the finest lyre known to Earth or Heaven. Thalia, The Flourishing, of poetry idyllic and comedy thou art the Muse. A comic mask upon thy face is seen. A shepherd’s staff is in thy hand. A crown of ivy thou hast elected for thyself to wear. Urania, The Heavenly One, Muse to all who seek to learn of all the bodies and matters pertaining to the celestial heights and vaults. Mother of astronomy, Urania, a globe is held in thy immortal, halcyon hands. At times some seem to see thee carrying a peg. Wrapped about Thee is a cloak. Urania, thou art cloaked with myriads of multitudinous stars. Foretelling the future by Thy divination of astrological mysteries. Thus are The Muses, nine in number. Taught and trained they were by Apollo. Yes, trained and taught they were by the sun god of prophecy. Taught and trained were the Muses, trained and taught they were to sing as one. The word “museum” is a cognate of the ancient Hellenic word for muse. Our modern word “museum” is coined in celebratory homage to the Muses. Each Muse’s name is written in a different people’s written language. In Egyptian hieroglyphics is Calliope’s name inscribed. The name of Clio it is set down in letters of the Hebrews. Yea, verily, the name Erato, indeed it is written down in Linear B. Euterpe’s name you had it made in Kanji. I have learned that Melpomene is here inscribed in characters Cyrillic. In Sanskrit is the name of Polyhymnia set forth upon this lovely charm. Terpsichore, it is written down in Ogham. Ogham, yea the writing first used in ancient Celtic Erin. Erin, yes fair Emerald Isle, now Ireland it is called. In the written language of the Mayan people is the name of Thalia etched upon this silver charm. Last of all, Urania is here written down in Sumerian script. Yet on this bracelet there are charms ten in number. Upon the tenth of these charms it doth say, “TO THE OMNIPOTENT, OMNIBUS, TITANIC, HYPNODOMINATING MUSE OF MUSES.” These words are inscribed in Grecian characters. Aha! but wait, simply stating this laudation would not have sufficiently satiated, or even summarily satisfied, your merry, mindless miscreant’s mindless, mischievous mentality. And so, therefore, you had this inscription of praising words written backwards and in calligraphy. And now, My paralyzed and oh so powerless pet, you shall be taught again the reasons why you love and fear Me. I shall cause your inner being to surely sense once more and again why you yearn to be with Me, why you yearn to belong to Me, and why you shall always and forever yearn to become more and more obedient to Me with each moment that passes, and with each and every breath you take. It is true that you can not resist My will. It is the truth that you know you must not even think to try to resist My will. It is truly the truest of truths that thou shalt never resist My willful willpower of My wise, witching, womanly will.”

While This Enchantress enchantingly chanted Her enchantments, She employed Her hands, fists, fingernails, and fingertips to play with his body. For by playing with his body, yea verily She thereby did play with his heart, his mind, his soul, and his spirit. At this juncture She sent forth a spree of laughter which was so seductive and oh so sinister. She gently extricated Her long legs from beneath Her prey’s all but motionless form. She then opened Her ponderous purse, drew out Her video camera, and thereafter properly positioned and turned it on. As he silently slumbered ‘neath Her sinister siren’s spells, She surveyed the sumptuous surroundings. She spied a partially smoked cigar in an ashtray. Despite Her posthypnotic commandments, he still strove to enjoy this pleasure he so loved to relish. That which She had taken to train him, She now would return. Next to this ashtray She espied his most prized lighter. This lighter gave The Massively Manipulative Mistress, Sex Goddess and Genius a thoroughly wicked idea. After settling these issues, She sauntered across the room and stood over him. While looking down and leaning over him, Mistress Andrayalexis started salivating, started sensing the first few precious droplets of wetness in Her most secret, feminine place, and licked Her lips with glee and gusto. “And now, georgie porgie walderson, in what other harmless, little, fun, and interesting ways shall I play with you and tease you and torment you now?” Had george known what query Her lovely lips had framed, he, in his private thoughts, would have acknowledged that he would never fully ferret out the answer to this question.

* * *

“Andrayalexis,” Anna said, “you are much happier today than you’ve been in the last several months—and I think I know why.”

“Ok, smarty-pants, what do you think is going on with me?”

“I can tell by that goofy look on your face. It’s georgie porgie, isn’t it?”

“Well, well you are right for once.”

“You also are aware that I will perennially pester you until you give Me all the dirty details.”

And so it was that Mistress Andrayalexis recounted in explicit detail all that had transpired betwixt Herself and Her submissive lover over the last few months. After concluding Her tale, She showed off the bracelet, chain, and shoes She so adored.

Mistress Titanaconda let out a shriek. “I’ve bought several pairs of those shoes. They are wonderful. You mean some of My money has gone to keep You in a style to which I wish to become accustomed?”

“Afraid so,” Dr. Smythe responded.

“Considering the part I’ve played in this blossoming romance, I should get all My shoes he makes for free. I ought to at least receive a rebate of any size—preferably a giant-sized one.”

“Take it up with the manufacturer.”

“I’d rather take it up with She who has wrapped this manufacturer around Her lengthy little finger. I do have one other favor to ask.”

“What is it?”

“Would You teach Me how to become a powerful hypnotist. Don’t get Me wrong, physical domination is a real kick—if You’ll pardon the pun. But I have noticed that there are times when it just simply doesn’t give Me all the things I want and need.”

Dr. Smythe’s face broke into a broad, beaming smile. “I’ve been waiting years for You to ask Me that. Of course I will teach You anything You want to learn.”

“You know, I really should be mad at You,” Anna scolded.

“Why so?” Andrayalexis asked.

“If You had told Me how much fun and how powerful mesmerism can be, then I would have asked You to instruct Me in the mystical arts of hypnotic persuasion a long time ago.”

Up, up, and upward in the air was Anna Conway lifted. Back and forth, and around and around was her body swung above the surface of the Earth. By two large and loving hands was Her physical self being manipulated.

“You can’t do this to Me,” She squealed.

Mistress Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe made a sound like a buzzer. “Oh, I’m so very sorry but that answer is incorrect. Perhaps You should have used Your last lifeline and phoned a friend.”

“I taught You everything You know. And I am Mistress Titanaconda.”

“What You are to Me is Mistress Infinitesimally infantile garter snake.”

“Put Me down. Put Me down right now, this instant!” She screeched out Her repeated command in Her attempt to sound as authoritatively as She could muster.

“As You wish. It is said that, “Be careful what you wish, ask, or pray for. You just may get it and have to live with it.”

Mistress Titanaconda’s command was obeyed. Anna Conway was put down. She was put down right across the tantalizing and tremendous thighs of Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe. There is a saying which states, “For some people to learn, the board of education must be appropriately applied to the seat of learning.” No instrument or implement was at hand, which would assist Mistress Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe to carry out the spirit of this marvelous maxim. Over the next couple of hours or so, with one huge hand did This Giantess firmly, yet tenderly, hold the squirming, squealing, diminutive Dominatrix in place. With Her other handsome hand did Mistress Smythe bewitch, burn, and blister (only figuratively speaking of course) Her Bosom Buddy’s beautiful backside. Before this day, Mistress Titanaconda had never been a switch. Nor had She ever taken upon Herself the role of a submissive of any sort. During the administration of the first corporal correction session in which She was on the receiving end, Anna Conway wondered if Her Fabulous Friend had any inkling that this was the fantastic fulfillment of one of the Mini Mistress’s frequently and fervently fantasized fantasies?

THE END.