The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Field Test

By Valor6

Walt and Kathy were on vacation in Canada, enjoying their honeymoon. They had no idea that their trip would end up with them being human guinea pigs in an illegal medical experiment. The young couple were on the second day of their honeymoon, and managed to find their way into an exotic club in the basement of a building not far from the theater district in Toronto. Neither one of them realized that their drinks had been drugged. They both passed out at their table, and were “helped” by service staff, as the rest of the clientele looked on and shook their heads at the typical American tourists. Instead of helping them back to their hotel, however, the staff took Walt and Kathy to another basement located in the poorer part of the city. It was here that the experiments began which would change them forever.

Walt woke up and tried to sit up. His head was pounding fiercely, and his stomach was in turmoil. It took him a few minutes to realize that he was lying in a hospital bed. He was dressed in a gown and had an admission bracelet on his left wrist. He was still trying to figure out what was going on when the nurse came in.

“Well, you’re finally awake,” she said cheerfully. “And how do you feel this morning?” she asked.

Walt paused a moment before answering. “I feel like shit.”

The nurse shook her head and held up a syringe. “Afraid of that. But this should help some.” She walked over to Walt and swabbed his arm. Before he could even ask, she had injected him with the contents.

“What was that?” he asked. “And where the Hell am I?”

The nurse smiled at him as she helped him lay back against the pillow. “Don’t worry, you’re going to be all right. You’re in the isolation ward at Mercy General Hospital. Seems you picked up a nasty bug.”

Walt looked up at the nurse, not fully comprehending what she had said. “A bug?”

The nurse kept smiling, “You and your wife seem to have been infected by a micro-organism of some kind. You both passed out last night and were brought here for observation and treatment.”

“Is she okay?” Walt’s asked anxiously.

“She’s still asleep, but her vitals are good. This infections seems to have hit her a lot harder than it did you, though.”

“Is she going to be okay?” Walt asked anxiously. The nurse hesitated slightly before answering.

“We think so. The next few days will be critical to her recovery, though. She’s going to be kept in isolation, just like you.” The nurse smiled at him. “I’m not worried, she’s receiving special care and I’m sure things will turn out just like the doctor thinks they will.”

At that, Walt visibly relaxed. As the injection began to take effect, he felt his concerns melting away in a drug induced haze. While he was feeling mellow, the nurse took out another syringe, this one much larger than the last one and full of a bluish liquid.

“One more shot for you, hon,” she said as she rolled him over on his side. “This may burn a little,” she said as she swabbed a patch on his buttock. She expertly inserted the needle, and pushed down on the plunger. The blue liquid slowly drained from the syringe and into Walt’s body. When it was empty, she rolled him back over. “There we go” she said perkily as she walked toward the door. See you later.

Walt lay there, his buttock burning slightly from the injection. He knew he should be concerned about something, but he couldn’t seem to focus on anything. He dozed off.

In another room, Kathy received the same treatment from a male nurse named Ed and information as to her husband. When the nurse left her room, she fell back asleep as well. Ed left her room and went to the office where his compatriots were waiting. He dropped into a chair just inside the door and looked at other two.

“Well, they’ve both been given the first course of injections.” He stated as a matter of fact. “Now it’s just a matter of tracking statistics for the next two weeks.”

“If the results are anything like the animal tests, we should start seeing some changes very soon.” said the other man.

“I firmly believe we will be pleasantly surprised with the results.” the woman, Brigette, said. “In fact, I would like to go on record that we will see dramatic enhancements in both the man and the woman’s sexual organs.”

Ed laughed. “Care to make any predictions?”

The second man laughed in return. “Okay, you’re on. The guy had a penis that was six inches long and three inches around when erect. I’m projecting that his final length will be nine inches long and four inches around.”

Bridgette whistled. “Not bad, Ed, I might have to get a piece of that.” She laughed again. “And what about miss flat chest?”

Ed continued, “She’s going to grow from a 36B to a 36D, and her hips are going to fill out from a 36 to probably a 39 or 40.

The second man chimed in, “That will be some rack and some ass!”

Ed looked at him. “Now if we just can avoid the previous side effects.”

The young couple was kept sedated as the experiment continued. Each day, they were given another dose of the enhancement formula. On day three, their wedding bands and Kathy’s engagement ring were removed while they slept. Each day, they were measured, under the guise of checking for any abnormalities. Walt came to particularly enjoy the daily measurements of his cock. He occasionally thought to ask about Kathy, but he found himself thinking less about her, and more about the pretty nurse who was taking care of him. He found himself getting erections thinking of her. One day, as he was lying in bed with a raging hard on under the sheets, she came into his room. Without a word, she smiled at him and pull down the sheet.

“Oh my, what do we have here?” her eyes opening wide. “Look at the size of that!”

Walt blushed as she stared at his cock, but it remained almost painfully erect. The nurse moved closer and took it in her hand. Walt moaned in pleasure from the contact.

“Oh you poor baby,” she cooed. “Do you need some help with this?” She slowly stroked his prick as she looked into his eyes.

Walt moaned. “Oh yes, please!” he almost pleaded. “Please help me with that.”

The nurse smiled at him. “But what about your wife?” she asked coyly.

Walt hesitated a moment. “Who?” he asked with a distant look in his eyes.

“Kathy, your wife,” the nurse repeated.

Walt looked genuinely surprised, and his brow furrowed as he thought. “I have a wife?” he asked.

The nurse continued to stroke his cock as she spoke. “Well, you did have.” She paused for effect. “But she died.” She continued to look into his eyes for any signs of emotion. Walt’s cock stayed hard in her hand. “Don’t you remember?”

Walt paused again. “I vaguely remember somebody named Kathy. “When did she die?”

The nurse’s smile widened and she began to stroke his cock faster. “Oh, she passed away some time ago,” she answered. “Almost two years ago now. But you have remained faithful to her even after she died.” She bent over and kissed the head of his cock.

Walt moaned loudly. “Oh, God, that feels so good!” He felt his cum building up in his balls. “Please don’t stop.”

The nurse stroked him faster. “I think maybe you are finally ready to get beyond your dead wife.”

“Yes, she’s gone and you’re here,” he was panting now. “And I’m cumming!” he almost yelled as his semen exploded from the end of his prick and flew high into the air. The second spurt actually hit the nurse in the chin, and she laughed as she continued to pump him. Finally, his orgasm subsided, and Walt smiled up at her. “That was great,” he told her. “Thank you.”

She wiped her chin and smiled back at him. “You’re welcome, you horny stud.” She got up and left him, still smiling to herself. Everything was going right according to plan.

Every day from then on, she would then measure his cock and record the information. She would always comment on how nice his cock was responding as she left the room, but she didn’t jerk him off again. Walt would be so horny after these visits, he would jerk himself off until he came. He would lay there and smile as he watched his cum spurt straight up and then fall back onto the bed, and then laugh at the mess it had made. It seemed to Walt like he his balls were producing a lot of cum. Maybe it was because he hadn’t had sex for two years after his wife had died, and it had been building up. Walt didn’t spend much time thinking about that, as thinking gave him a headache. He was becoming fixated on his cock and the pretty Nurse Brigette. She would scold him for staining his sheets, but she always did it with a smile on her face. Walt was happy that he was finally over his dead wife, old whats-her-name, and now thought about his nurse, now the love of his life.

Kathy responses were also in line with the experiment forecasts. Ed was in charge of her “therapy.” In her case, he had to remind her that her husband, Walt, had run off with a prostitute six months ago. She had some vague recollections of him, but no clear memories. With patience and an intimate bedside manner, Ed convinced her that Walt had been a complete asshole, and that she was much better off without him. One day after giving her the daily injections, when he bent over kissed her and told her how beautiful she was. Kathy was teary eyed, and asked him to make love to her. Ed stripped and got into bed with her, nuzzling her nipples until they stood out like pink pencil erasers, his hand finding its way to her crotch. She was damp, and as his finger worked her clit, her juices flooded out and drenched his hand.

“Fuck me!” she begged Ed. “Please fuck me!”

He mounted her and slowly pushed his cock into her sopping pussy, stopping only when their pubic hair was meshed together. He held himself there for a few moments before he began to fuck her, slowly at first, then with an increasing tempo. Finally, he was slamming his cock into Kathy, and she was moaning and cursing loudly. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass echoed through the room. She came twice before Ed felt himself approaching his own orgasm.

“I’m cumming baby,” he moaned into Kathy’s ear. “I’m cumming!”

In response, Kathy wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper inside. “Give it to me, Ed!” she panted “Cum in me now!”

With a roar, Ed felt his cum erupt from his balls and race down his prick, filling her cunt. “Here it is, baby,” he groaned.

Kathy came again as she felt his hot seed splashing into her womb, and she locked her lips to his, her tongue deep in Ed’s mouth. They lay together for several minutes, Ed still inside of her, the last of his sperm draining into her.

“I love you, Ed,” Kathy whispered into his ear. Ed just smiled at her as he got out of her bed and dressed.

From then on, Ed would measure her tits and hips daily, and was amazed at the accompanying growth of her nipples. Like Walt, Kathy’s sex drive increased dramatically, and Ed found himself fucking her daily. On his last visit, the only way he could get out of the room was to give Kathy a ten inch dildo to masturbate with. As he looked back at her when he was leaving, she was plunging the full ten inches in and out of her pussy, with loud squishing noises accompanying her grunting. For Kathy, her entire world was focusing on keeping her pussy happy.

Ten days into the experiment, the trio sat down and studied the information they had collected. The results were startling.

“I had no idea we would see this much change so quickly,” Ed began enthusiastically. “These numbers are incredible.”

John, the second man chimed in. “Walt cock has increased in size so that he now is eight inches long and three and one half inches around. His testicles have also shown a significant increase in size, going from roughly the size of chestnuts to golf balls. As a result, his production of semen is also increased, and his sex drive has become almost insatiable. He jerks off three or four times a day now, and always has a voluminous, powerful ejaculation.”

Ed continued, “Kathy is showing similar increases. Her bust size is now a 38C, and her hips have swelled to 39 inches. Her libido is also increased to the point where I may have to get some stud service provided. She has graduated from the ten inch dildo to a fourteen inch one, and always seems to have it in her pussy.”

Bridgette now spoke, with less enthusiasm. “But there are some side affects. There is obvious memory loss in both of them. Neither retains any significant memory of the other. Walt has accepted his wife dies years ago, and Kathy is convinced the asshole she married ran off on her. Both have developed tremendous sexual appetites.”

Ed looked down at his notes. “Additionally, there is a pronounced change in speech patterns, simpler sentence structure and less complex words. Kathy is gaining weight—she has gone from 130 pounds to 140 ponds in a week, while Walt has gone from 165 to 158. Interesting to note, Kathy’s lips are thickening and her hair seems to be getting coarser and more abundant. She is also developing extremely heavy eyebrows that seem to be growing together. She is also developing some serious facial acne.”

John sighed. “I’m afraid that some of the higher brain functions are being suppressed as a side effect of the treatments. I would estimate as a result of some casual tests I have run on them that each has had a substantial decrease in their mental capacity as well as their memory as Bridgette has indicated. We may very well end up with a pair of well endowed, horny, retards by the end of the experiment.”

Ed asked, “Should we stop, based on this?”

Bridgette answered firmly, “No! We have to see this through. Besides, the mental changes may only be temporary. Once the treatments are stopped, they may revert to normal.”

Ed looked at them both. “I agree. At this point, we have to know whether we have a viable product or not. If the effects are permanent, we’ll need a plan to dispose of these two that will allow us to recoup some of the investment. If they are temporary, then we can address them for work arounds.”

The experiment was continued. Walt’s cock and balls continued to grow, and became the center of his universe. All he wanted to do while he was awake was to play with his cock until came, and then do it again. He no longer had any memory of his wife, or anything else before his existence in the room. He was madly in love with “Nurse Bridgie” and would sit on the edge of his bed waiting for her to give him his daily medicine. Yesterday, she had stroked him and made him hard for his measurement. She had kissed mister Cocky and then sucked on him like an ice cream cone! Walt almost screamed with pleasure when mister Cocky spit in her mouth, and Nurse Bridgie had almost choked as she swallowed all of it! Later, she had come back and sat on Mr Cocky and bounced on him until he spit inside of her. Nurse Bridgie made all kinds of noises like she was hurt, but she told Walt it was okay. When he was alone, he would stand in front of the mirror and look at himself, his ten inch cock sticking out from his skinny body. He would play with himself and see how far he could make his cock spit, and how much spit it could make. Nurse Bridgie yelled at him once because he had made messes all over the floor as a result and she had slipped in one of the puddles, but then she had sucked on Mr Cocky to make up for it.

Kathy was now getting fucked by several men each day to satisfy her needs. She didn’t know any of them, only that they wanted to fuck her hot pussy and didn’t care how she looked. Some came in wearing raggedy clothes and smelled bad, but they all had hard cocks that they humped her with until they filled her pussy with their cum. Kathy loved the feel of the spurting cocks deep inside of her wet pussy, and couldn’t get enough. When the men ran out, she went back to her dildo to pleasure herself. She didn’t like to look in the mirror any more. Her huge tits hung down over her protruding belly, and her thighs were getting enormous. Her face was a mass of zits, which she picked at constantly when she wasn’t fucking. Her eyebrows were dark and very bushy, and her lips looked like they had been stung by bees and swollen up. Her nose had flattened and widened as her face got a pig like look to it. But her men didn’t care, all they wanted was to put their cocks in her hot pussy and leave their man juice in her. Mr Ed had started calling her “Fat Kat”, and Kathy thought that was cute, even though he no longer wanted to fuck her himself.

Three weeks into the experiment, the group sat down for another evaluation. Bridgette opened the discussion.

“Here’s that numbers as of today. Walt is down to 133 pounds, his cock now measures eleven inches long and five inches around. His testicles have more than doubled in size, and when he ejaculates, he produces about three table spoons full of semen. He ejaculates about six feet now, and is capable of cumming two or three times in an hour before he has to rest for a couple of hours. I would estimate that he now has the mental capacity and vocabulary of an eight year old—a slow eight year old.”

John spoke next. “Fat Kat—Kathy that is—now tips the scales at 198 pounds. Her tits measure 38DD, and her hips 42 inches. From a purely cosmetic view, she has become very unpleasant to look at. She continues to grow more heavy, dark body and facial hair. She is not happy unless she is being fucked at least four to five times a day, which presents a problem. She has gotten so damned ugly that no normal men, myself included, can get an erection with her. As a result, we have been paying homeless men to take care of this for us, and she seems to be quite happy with that. Like Walt, she has the mental prowess of a not overly bright child.”

Ed looked solemn. “All right then, we seem to have proven that this is not a marketable product for enhancing sexual organs commercially. The next step is to see if the process reverses after stopping the injections. I want to continue to monitor for two more weeks. If there is no reversal, we will take appropriate steps to relocate them where they can be taken care of, and not tracked back to us.

The “treatments” were stopped and observation continued for another two weeks. To save money on the homeless men, Ed thought it might be amusing to let Walt fuck Kathy. He led Walt into her room and introduced the two.

“Do you know each other?” he asked.

Walt looked at Kathy and then back at Ed. “I never seen this ugly girl before.”

Kathy looked at Walt and answered angrily, “I am not ugly!”

“You are fat ugly,” Walt said making a face at her.

“And you are a stinky, stupid boy,” Kathy shot back, making a face back.

Ed interceded. “That’s not very nice, either of you!” He turned to Walt. “Why don’t you show Fat Kat your Mister Cocky?”

Walt broke into a grin, because he always like showing off Mister Cocky. He undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. He wasn’t wearing underwear. Walt’s cock began to rise of its own accord as Kathy stared at it with her mouth agape. He smiled at her stupidly, “Mister Cocky is awake!”

Kathy smiled back as she bent forward and took his stiffening cock in her hand. “You may be stupid but you got a really great cock!” She began to suck on the head, as it continued to swell. She stopped and opened her robe. Kathy then leaned over the bed and presented her ass. “Stick him in me and fuck me good!”

Walt couldn’t resist pussy, even if it was on an incredibly fat and ugly bitch! He moved forward and poked his cock against her ass. She reached back to guide the big head to the gaping entrance to her cunt. Once it was there, Walt began pushing forward, sliding his massive pole into her. The length of his cock was even more apparent against his almost bony frame, his weight having dropped to 118 pounds, and his huge balls swung back and forth. The bulbous head and then the shaft slowly sank into the sloppy pussy. Kathy gasped in pleasure. Walt began fucking her with wild strokes, like he had never had sex before. He pumped in and out as fast as he could, holding on to her fat ass cheeks so he didn’t fall over. Kathy came almost at once, screaming like a wild animal.

“Fuck me, stupid! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!”

Walt kept pounding in and out of her sloppy hole until he felt himself getting ready to cum. His balls made wet slapping noises against Kathy’s ass. Drool was running down his chin as his jaw hung slackly and his head turned from side to side. Kathy was making incoherent noises, her rolls of fat jiggling with each stroke of Walt’s huge cock.

“Here cums mister Cocky!” he moaned. “Mister Cocky’s gonna spit in your fat pee hole ugly girl!” He kept fucking like a machine as his cum erupted from his huge balls and shot down the length of his massive prick. It spurted from his cock and welled up inside Kathy’s chubby cunt until it actually started dripping out onto the floor. Kathy howled like a bitch in heat as she came. Walt’s cum now poured from her and made an audible splashing noise as it hit the floor.

Watching on the closed circuit television with their guest, Bridgette, Ed and John smiled. “That’s amazing. They have no memory of each other, and actually exhibit a strong mutual dislike, but their sexual urges are so strong they couldn’t resist.” Ed said. “It appears that they are both permanently retarded, and the only thing that they know how to do is fuck. They could be a big hit in pornographic movies, and could make one hell of a live stage show. They are both incredibly stupid, and don’t remember anything about their past. Unfortunately the woman is fat and ugly as sin, and I don’t know if any normal man could possibly get an erection looking at her. The man is hung like a horse and cums in quarts whenever you want him to.”

Their guest nodded his head and handed Ed an envelope. “As you said. They may be a big hit for us, and could make a lot of money. I think you’ll find the money is more than enough to compensate you for your efforts. Get them dressed, please. We have a plane back to Canada in two hours.”

For the next three years, Walt and Kathy were stars of the porno circuit. Their “employers” had also purchased the enhancement formula, and they kept providing regular injections, just to make sure their stars did not somehow revert to normal. As a result, the physical and mental changes continued, though much more slowly. After three years of raking in big money making novelty porn videos and doing live shows on stage, the pair was placed in a run down mental institution. By then, Walt had a cock that measured thirteen inches and looked like a skeleton with a baseball bat. Kathy had peaked at 260 pounds and measured 42DDD with 48 inch hips. She was about as intelligent as a Cocker Spaniel, which was appropriate as she loved doggie style fucking. They continued to fuck each other in the institution, much to the enjoyment of the staff and other patients. Walt became especially useful in servicing every female there, and morale reached an all time high. Kathy performed a similar service for any man who didn’t think she was too ugly to fuck, and could usually be found on her back in the day room with a hard cock in her fat pussy, howling at the ceiling.

The effects of the drug were permanent. Walt and Kathy never remembered anything from their former lives and that they were husband and wife. Walt was sold to a private institution on the west coast where he provided a stud service for some exclusive clientele. He spent his days fucking some of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. He had a massive heart attack and died while in mid-stroke one afternoon, fucking a prominent politician’s wife. The undertaker commented he had never seen such a smile on a dead man.

Kathy remained institutionalized for another three years. She soon fell in love with Doug, a 60 year old black dwarf who was also a retarded patient, and they became regular lovers, (even though she still fucked anyone who would have her). While Doug might have been short in stature, he had an enormous cock that made Kathy squeal and clap her hands every time she saw it. Kathy eventually got pregnant, and she and Doug were married in a special wedding ceremony in the cafeteria. Eventually, Kathy and Doug were moved out and placed in an apartment on public assistance. They had four children before the state ordered a mandatory sterilization for Kathy, since she could never remember to take her birth control pills. Doug died shortly after that, and the now 300 pound Kathy spent the rest her days on welfare fucking anyone she could and watching Jerry Springer on the television.