The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Festive Slavery.

By The Slaver.

Dec 23: It was an exclusive party for the Holidays at a mansion outside of town. Originally, State Trooper Cordo had not even planned on being there. Despite having attended more than his fair share of parties hosted by the local rich and famous with his wife, but since she had left him for a 21 year old football jock, six weeks ago, he no longer really have a taste for them.

But after another angry phone call from his wife that morning, he had made up his mind to go, and try to enjoy himself. Right now he was sitting at the bar in a large room full of people who were all wearing Fancy-dress; State Trooper Cordo side, no one had said anything about the party being Fancy-dress. He run his finger inside the collar of his shirt, his suit, shirt and tie looked out of place.

As he looked around the room, he notice something; a great number of the male guests were from Law enforcement; in fact the guy dressed as He-man standing a few feet away was Sheriff Tomas, it had taken a few seconds for State Trooper Cordo to recognise him under his He-man costume. State Trooper Cordo looked around the room again, hopping to see someone else he knew, but many of the costumes made it hard to recognise faces.

When State Trooper Cordo looked back towards Sheriff Tomas; he found that he was now talking to a guy dress as Santa: but what a Santa. Although the guy was dressed in red, it was not the traditional attire of Santa Claus. He was dressed in a tight red leather harness and red leather shorts which accentuated every muscle of his well-developed body. Instead of a full-length Santa Claus white beard, this Santa sported a long salt-and-pepper goatee. This was no department store Santa. After a few minutes Sheriff Tomas and Santa left the room.

Some hours later, from across the crowded room that for the party had been turned into a bar and dance arear State Trooper Cordo had drawn the attention of the guy dressed as Santa, and State Trooper Cordo like most people was unaware of the guy dressed as Santa’s powers of control, the guy’s name was Xoanon.

Xoanon moved towards State Trooper Cordo and sat down on a stool next to State Trooper Cordo, Damian angled the pendent around his neck to reflect the overhead lights into State Trooper Cordo’s eyes. State Trooper Cordo could felt a peculiar dizziness over-taking him. Colours and images were flashed through his mind without control. State Trooper Cordo slowly began to relax and he watched as Xoanon lifted his hand and beckoned him to follow him. Slowly State Trooper Cordo obeyed his bidding.

Xoanon knew what had happened to State Trooper Cordo and was prepared to take full advantage; he leaded Xoanon into the study. They stopped by the far wall, Xoanon reached out a hand and pushed the panelled wall; part of the wall fell back slightly and then slid open. Xoanon proceeded to lead State Trooper Cordo in the dark place of dominance, behind the panel.

“Do you know why you are here?” asked Xoanon, the two men were now standing in the middle of a semi-dark room that was behind the now closed panel. “No” replied State Trooper Cordo. “I have chosen you to be my next owned Lawman!” Said Xoanon, feeling slightly confused State Trooper Cordo asked “What do you mean?”

“I am the Crime Master Dominator, and I have enslaved your mind like so many other Law Men before you. I am theirs and you’re Master. Now I require your full submission.” Strangely, State Trooper Cordo’s cock was by now, was fully erect. “As your Master I require you naked, and on your knees”, ordered Xoanon. “As you wish, Master” State Trooper Cordo had no choice, Xoanon controlled him. State Trooper Cordo stripped off his clothes, and he then sunk to the floor with his head bowed in submission.

State Trooper Cordo was not aware of his surroundings; he was oblivious to the captured Sheriff Tomas who had also succumbed to Xoanon’s power, Sheriff Tomas had been stripped of his He-man custom and blond wig. He was suspended and spread-angled from his wrists; his ankles were shackled to the floor by studded heavy rubber straps. A strange Metal and Rubber device encased his cotch; the device was attached to a small pump; the only sounds to be heard were those of pleasure from Sheriff Tomas, and a slurping sound from the pump!

Xoanon proceeded to remove his Santa costume; he then circled his latest prey, Xoanon ordered State Trooper Cordo to clean the black, thigh high Leather boots he was wearing, with his tongue. State Trooper Cordo lent forward and sucked one of the toes of the boots with his mouth. Then State Trooper Cordo run his tongue from one side of the toe cap to the other, he inhaled, deeply, and then State Trooper Cordo worked his way towards the ankle and slowly towards the heel. Xoanon lifted the heel allowing State Trooper Cordo access to the sole.

State Trooper Cordo began to lick the sole of his Masters boot; he enjoyed the rough sole of Xoanon’s boot on his tongue. Suddenly State Trooper Cordo began rubbing his now erect cock on his Master’s other boot, in a matter of seconds State Trooper Cordo was fucking Xoanon’s boot with his erect cock, like a dog in heat. Xoanon commanded him to stop licking; as a precaution against State Trooper Cordo Cumming. State Trooper Cordo complied like a well-trained slave.

State Trooper Cordo’s cock was leaking cum from its slit, Xoanon began to wrap a tight Leather strip around the base of State Trooper Cordo’s cock, which restricted State Trooper Cordo’s ability to ejaculate, then Xoanon encased State Trooper Cordo’s balls in a tight Leather sack, that reduced their size by half, State Trooper Cordo moaned as the Leather bit into his cock and balls.

Xoanon ordered State Trooper Cordo back to licking his boot, but this time to move from the foot, up and along the calf and knee. Xoanon directed State Trooper Cordo to clean the black Leather with his tongue. Xoanon was very happy with the quick control that he had asserted over State Trooper Cordo. However, he knew that to completely own State Trooper Cordo he must integrate him into the fold, like all of his already converted Lawmen slaves.

Xoanon told State Trooper Cordo to stop licking his boot, and get on all four. As State Trooper Cordo complied, Xoanon moved over to the hanging, entranced Sheriff Tomas, and released him, and then brought him over to stand in front of State Trooper Cordo; so State Trooper Cordo’s face was inches from Sheriff Tomas’s cock. “Now State Trooper Cordo, suck Sheriff Tomas’s cock and make him cum in your mouth and swallow it all.”

State Trooper Cordo seemed to resist, but for a second, he then opened his mouth and sucked Davis’s cock in and began to suck and choke on it, after a couple of minutes he was sucking at a good pace. State Trooper Cordo felt Sheriff Tomas’s cock swelling in his throat. “Oh my fuck!” Sheriff Tomas moaned.

“See what the both of you have missed out on all these years, slaves?” Xoanon laughed, “Now hold State Trooper Cordo’s head, and thrust your dick down his throat, make him suck your cock.” Xoanon said, that was all Sheriff Tomas needed to hear, he grabbed State Trooper Cordo’s head and started to violently thrust in and out; this made State Trooper Cordo wretch a couple of times, but Sheriff Tomas didn’t slow down. It only took a few more minutes and Sheriff Tomas was shooting his huge wad down State Trooper Cordo’s throat; Sheriff Tomas held State Trooper Cordo’s head all the way down to the base of his cock as he shot.

Xoanon patted Sheriff Tomas on his butt, Sheriff Tomas let go of State Trooper Cordo’s head and pulled his cock out of State Trooper Cordo’s mouth. “Now that’s how a slave like you is throat fucked!” Xoanon told State Trooper Cordo who was still on all fours. Xoanon led Sheriff Tomas back to the wall and then he rehung him spread-eagled like he had been before. Xoanon returned to State Trooper Cordo, “Now that you have had your first cock Slave that’s all you will crave.

Xoanon noticed that his own cock needed attention, he directed State Trooper Cordo to take his cock in his mouth, and serve his master. This time State Trooper Cordo did not resist, he took the cock into his mouth, and then began to suck Xoanon’s 9? uncut cock with vigour. Xoanon wrapped his hands around the back of his slave’s head and continued to pump State Trooper Cordo’s mouth, re-inforce his domination over State Trooper Cordo through well placed words, and hard deep thrusts into the slave’s mouth.

Xoanon rubbed the toe of one of his Leather boots against State Trooper Cordo’s encased ball sack and banded cock; he knew that no matter what he did to State Trooper Cordo, he would not be able to cum. Just before he was about to shot his wad into State Trooper Cordo’s mouth, Xoanon commanded State Trooper Cordo to look into his eyes and repeated continually “I am your Master, you will drink the seeds of your Master. You are now nothing but a Lawman Slave of your Master. Swallow the seeds of your Master, and we will become one.” Xoanon let out a scream and shot his wad, State Trooper Cordo drank his master’s seed.

Xoanon programed State Trooper Cordo to respond to his voice commands. He gave State Trooper Cordo a series of subliminal triggers which would place State Trooper Cordo under his control. Xoanon recognised that State Trooper Cordo was close to Cumming, so he released the Leather that bound State Trooper Cordo’s cock and balls. He then instructed his slave to fuck his rubber boots.

As he fucked his master’s boots State Trooper Cordo felt the overwhelming pressure of orgasm building, with a shuddering groan State Trooper Cordo pumped his wad out and covered the Leather boots with his hot creamy Man-juices. He then slumped to the floor in ecstasy. “You have done well slave, but now clean up your mess.” Xoanon pointed to his boots indicated exactly what he meant. State Trooper Cordo struggled to his knees, and proceeded to lick the boots clean and swallowed his own cum. “Did you enjoy the taste of cum?” State Trooper Cordo nodded dazedly. Xoanon smiled at his slave; he touched a finger to State Trooper Cordo’s forehead “Sleep!” State Trooper Cordo fell to the floor, out like a light.

State Trooper Cordo awoke in the large double bed in Xoanon’s bedroom. The early morning sun was slowly moving across the bedroom floor, State Trooper Cordo turned his head lying next to him was his Master, Xoanon. “Morning, Slave!” Xoanon said rolling over onto his side so he could look State Trooper Cordo straight in the eyes. His eyes seemed to hold State Trooper Cordo to the spot. “Now there are one or two things to see to before you leave.” Before Xoanon released his new slave, he had ways in which to further ensnare State Trooper Cordo’s mind.

“On all fours, Slave!” Xaonon ordered his slave; State Trooper Cordo pulled back the sheets, and got onto all fours on the bed beside his Master. Xaonon knelt behind State Trooper Cordo; he then licked a finger, and then slid it into State Trooper Cordo’s virgin whole: State Trooper Cordo grunted as Xaonon’s finger entered his whole. Xaonon slowly finger-Fucked State Trooper Cordo’s arse for several seconds. “What a nice small hole, you have there, slave. I don’t think anything has been up there, am I right, slave?” Xaonon said with satisfaction and lust, in his voice.

State Trooper Cordo moan, he was so hard he couldn’t think straight. Xaonon pulled his finger out of State Trooper Cordo, and then reached over to the bed side table and grabbed a tube of lube. Xaonon then began to coat his mammoth cock with lube. Then after he’d finishing lubbing himself, he put the tube directly into State Trooper Cordo’s whole and emptied the rest directly into him.

“I am going to claim your pussy, now slave. It’ll hurt, but in your mind you will only feel pleasure, slave” Xaonon said. State Trooper Cordo just knelt there believing exactly what Xaonon said. State Trooper Cordo needed to be fucked by his Master’s big cock so badly that he didn’t care, about anything else. Xaonon slowly inched his cock inside State Trooper Cordo until he had his cockhead in him. When he felt State Trooper Cordo’s muscles relax Xaonon continued to push in further.

“Well slave how do you like cock in you?” Xaonon asked when he had only another inch of his cock left to fill State Trooper Cordo with. State Trooper Cordo could only moan loudly, but he managed to squeeze Xaonon’s cock with his arse muscles. State Trooper Cordo couldn’t believe how good cock felt inside him. “Are you ready for me to enter you completely, slave?” Xaonon asked. State Trooper Cordo just moaned in reply.

Xaonon then slammed the last inch of his monster cock into State Trooper Cordo and completely claimed his pussy-whole. It hurt but in his mind State Trooper Cordo was moaning in pleasure while Xaonon began to deep fuck his whole. “You are my slave! Your pussy belongs to me! You will obey my every command. I am your Master!” Xaonon repeated over, and over to State Trooper Cordo as he fucked him into slavery.

With each command he gave Xaonon thrust harder and harder into State Trooper Cordo. State Trooper Cordo was now moaning with pleasure from each thrust into his whole. In his mind he couldn’t believe how good cock felt inside him. “Slave, when I come inside you, you will be mine, completely and totally.” Xaonon commanded. Xaonon thrust deep into his slave and exploded up State Trooper Cordo’s whole and claiming me. “You are mine slave” But by now State Trooper Cordo was beyond caring. State Trooper Cordo moaned loudly, his eyes rolled up into his head, and he passed out, falling onto the bed in a heap.

As he fell on the bed, Xaonon’s softening cock slid out of State Trooper Cordo’s arse. Xaonon remained kneeling by State Trooper Cordo, holding his dripping cock. State Trooper Cordo moaned as he came round; there was a burning feeling deep in his arse; but State Trooper Cordo did not care. Xaonon got off the bed, and walked over to his wardrobe. From the wardrobe Xoanon withdrew a large rubber harness together with a large sized fist shaped black rubber butt plug, Xaonon walked back to the bed.

He placed the harness on the floor next to the bed. “Off the bed and step into this slave.” Xoanon watch as State Trooper Cordo complied with the orders; Xoanon then began to pull the harness upwards. He pushed State Trooper Cordo forward until he was in position to accept the fist shaped rubber butt plug. Smearing lube on the head of the plug Xoanon then guided the instrument into State Trooper Cordo’s rectum; he slowly pushed it into the Lawman until it was swallowed by State Trooper Cordo’s now hungry arse.

State Trooper Cordo’s hips began to pump furiously as he felt the invasive pressure of the fist shaped plug. State Trooper Cordo felt the size and hardness of his Master’s instrument of enslavement, it stretched and dominated him, fuelling a rampant desire to serve his master and of fulfilment. “From this time on you will have a need to wear this rubber harness always? You will come to me when I require you or when you hear your trigger words. You will find that you cannot resist me and that you need to obey your master.”

State Trooper Cordo looked at his Master, and nodded his head

As State Trooper Cordo exited the building he became aware of the rubber harness, and rubber plug which was now fucking his arse as he walked. However he did not think anything of it, only that it felt good and natural. State Trooper Cordo looked at his watch and discovered that he had lost, what amounted to the last 8 hours. Shaking his head, he headed for his Pick-up.

On arriving home State Trooper Cordo felt his sexual urge reassert itself. This was not abnormal; for after his wife had walked out on him he would often masturbate up to 5 times a day. He pulled his cock out of his pants. State Trooper Cordo hips began to move forward and back, increasing in speed, as he fucked his clench fist with his cock, he became aware of the butt plug pressing deep into the cavern of his arse. He let out an almighty groan and exploded all over the floor.

He looked down at his man-juices all over the floor; in a trance like state he knelt on the floor and began to lick the floor clean. He did not know why, but he felt that he needed to clean the floor with his tongue and taste man-juices. While he was licking the floor his cell-phone rang, State Trooper Cordo stopped lick the floor and picked it up. At the other end Xoanon said “My Lawman Slave” State Trooper Cordo replied in a dreamy sort of voice “Yes, Master I am here to serve.”

“Come to me, now slave!” Ordered Xoanon, State Trooper Cordo ended the call; he got up from the floor, and walked out of his house. He climbed into his pick-up and drove to Xoanon’s mansion. State Trooper Cordo was now going to start his new life as one of Xoanon’s slaves and there was nothing he could do about it.

THE END: