The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Festive Guest! Diego’s Take Down.

By The Slaver.

5:30 AM, Dec 22th. Diego’s alarm clock blared with a harsh reality, that no one this close to the Festive season should have to put up with. Diego slowly opened his eyes. It was still dark outside, the sun had yet to rise. But a heavy fall of snow could be seen in the dim light of the street lights outside, through the room’s window

There was movement beside Diego, he looked down; the blond slut he had bedded the night before was still in his bed. Diego’s morning wood, was rock hard, and tenting out the front of pants. The blond smiled at Diego, and opened their mouth to speak; in a flash, Diego was a stride the blond. And had thrust his hard, morning wood down the blonds throat; Diego grabbed hold of the blonds head, forcing the blond down on his cock. Diego took no notice of the blonds muffled cries, as he Face-fucked the blonds mouth. It did not take long for Diego to shot his wad; Diego’s cock-snot filled the blonds mouth, and slid down their throat into their gut. Diego kept hold of the blonds head; pushing it down on his cock, till he had finished Cumming, he then let go, and pulled out.

He rose from his bed, shed his satin-like drawstring pants, he through the Cum stained pants into the laundry basket and walked into the bathroom, naked. He relieved himself and returned to the bedroom. He was glad to see that the blond slut, had wisely left while he had been in the bathroom, not wishing to experience another forced mouth-fucking; and another extra-large load of Diego Cock-snot down their throat. Smiling to himself; Diego grabbed a packet of wet-wipes from the night-stand, he pulled a couple out, and wiped his cock and groan clear. Throwing the used wipes into the waste bin; Diego donned a tight silk jockstrap and a pair of white exercise shorts. He walked out of the apartment and walked up to the top floor, to exercise at the private gym housed on the top floor of the condo.

Diego focused intently upon his morning routine, his cock had already started to harden. His earbuds shut out the distraction of the other condo residents who were also exercising in the early morning hours. Then Diego spotted a brunet hottie that resided in the condo, one that he had not yet fucked senseless, so Diego decided to both exercise and put on a display for the hottie. Diego used the beams performing chin-ups, then pull-ups and then hang, his legs parallel to the floor. His chest screamed of muscle and power. He stared straight ahead, but he knew. He could see form the corner of his eye, that the hottie, was ogling and taking in the show, while drinking some water.

Diego finished his reps, and released his grip from the metal beam and wiped his brow with his towel. He faced the hottie and smiled.

“How do you that?” The hottie asked.

“When you put your mind to it, you can do anything.”, Diego answered. “For example, I want you, and I won’t take ‘no’ for an answer. My names Diego by the way.” On hearing his name the hottie’s smiled faded. “So you’re that guy; the one who won’t always take ‘NO’, as meaning ‘NO’ go away.” Without saying another word the hottie turned and then, walked away.

Diego stared at the hottie’s cute little ass, as they moved away. Diego waited a few seconds and then followed the hottie into the locker room, and then the showers. The screams of the hottie were drown out, by the sound of the running water from the showers, as Diego fucked his erect monster into the hottie , and then shot his cock-snot into their arse. Diego pulled out his cock, and left the whimpering hottie on the floor of the shower.

The same day, around 3:30pm, Diego was on his cell to his friend Satterthwaite who sheared the apartment with him. “I’m going to be late, so don’t wait up for me, if you’re not going out tonight. I’m …” Diego said, he had no intension of tell Satterthwaite why he was going to be late, or that it might have something to do with the hottie from the gym that morning.

“Diego, remember Quin, our former college roommate? Well he’s in town, and he’s going to spend the Holidays with us, his partner has gone to spend the Holidays with their father! So by the time you get home, we’ll probably be sitting around, drinking and smoking.” Satterthwaite said. “Okay.”, Diego said. “Sure. Talk to you later.” Diego ending the call.

Diego placed his cell phone on his desk, and grimaced at the thought of Quin spending the Holidays in the condo, with him and Satterthwaite. The three guys had met in grad school. And Diego, Satterthwaite and Quin had been college roommates, when they had all gone to the same college.

Quin would still visit from time to time, but, Quin was unabashedly gay. Diego had no problem with gay people, a lot of his work colleagues at the office were gay. But Quin made Diego, and to a lesser extent Satterthwaite feel uncomfortable. Quin was continually, making comments that sounded more like he was preaching the finer points of gay-ness, whenever he come to stay. Most of the times, when Quin was coming to stay, Diego made sure he had a date, a sure overnight, so that he could avoid Quin all together.

‘Let me try. And see what I can find!’ Diego thought to himself, ‘But I had the feeling that I had to shorter notice, this time.’ He picked up his cell and sent some text messages. By 4:30pm, Diego resigned himself to the reality, that he had had to short notice. And that this time there would be no avoiding Quin.

Later that evening, around 9:45pm, Diego opened the door of the apartment and he dropped his brief case and Lap-top bag in the foyer. He walked into the living took off, and lay his suit jacket on the back of a chair. Diego walked from the living room into the small dining room, but he found no one, not a sign of either Satterthwaite or Quin. Diego then walked into the adjoining kitchen and found leftovers covering the counter tops, still in their original take-away serving platters. “That’s odd.”, Diego thought. He knew that Satterthwaite, was a neat freak. He would never leave food on the kitchen counter tops like that without a good reason.

Shaking his head, Diego grabbed a plate and served himself some portions of the leftover food. He placed the plate in the microwave and heated his food. Diego retrieved the plate when it was warn and sat in the dining room. As he ate his meal, Diego heard a noise. He heard the noise again, louder this time. He rose from his seat and walked about the condo in search of the noise. The noise sounded familiar, but he hoped it was not what he thought.

Cautiously, Diego stepped into his bedroom. The lights were off and no one was in his room. As he stepped out of his bedroom, Diego noticed the faint hint of light coming from under Satterthwaite’s bedroom door, Diego, took a deep breath, as he sightly pushed the door open and stood back to peek into the bedroom.

What he saw shocked and also scared him, shitless. Two men, both naked. One standing on the bed, the other kneeling on the bed, sucking the standing man’s cock. The man standing was Quin; the one sucking Quin’ cock was Satterthwaite. Diego could not believe his eyes. Shock and panic froze Diego in place. Normally, Diego would have ran away, or into the room to brake the two apart but, he could not. ‘What the Fuck is Satterthwaite doing?’ Diego kept thinking to himself. The sight deeply disturbed Diego.

Finally, after had Diego had watched Quin climax and shoot his load down Satterthwaite’s throat, Diego managed to move away. “I can’t … I can’t … I …”, Diego quietly stammered, he grabbed his keys and his jacket and ran out of the apartment. On the way out Diego checked his pants for his wallet. He intended to find the first bar in the neighbourhood and drink himself to oblivion and amnesia. Diego hoped he could wipe away the sight of Satterthwaite swallowing Quin’ Cum, and the look of sexual lust in Satterthwaite’s eyes.

Sometime later that same night, Diego returned to the apartment. He was totally wasted, and shit-faced. He crashed through the living room, to his bedroom. Before he fell on his bed; out for the count. A few seconds later a shadow fell over Diego’s body.

5.30am in the morning, the next day, Dec 23th. The blare of the alarm clock shocked Diego out of his Tranquil in juiced sleep. Diego slowly lifted his head, and opened his, but he quickly closed them again. His Tranquil hangover demanded he sleep, and not move. But he had to exercise. Unsteadily Diego rose from his bed, he was still wearing his clothes from the night before, slowly Diego walked into the bathroom, and relieved himself. When he exited the bathroom, he removed his clothes and changed into a silk jockstrap and a pair of dark grey exercise shorts. He grabbed a bottle of water from the frig and headed to the gym on the top floor of the condo.

7:15 AM, Diego returned to the condo. Normally, Diego would brew a pot of coffee, but not this morning. Diego walked straight into his bedroom, stripped and entered the bathroom. He showered, shaved, today Diego not only shaved his face, but all the hair from his head as well: Diego finished groomed himself for work, dried himself, and walked back into the bedroom . He donned a tailored dress shirt and tailored grey dress suit, he grabbed his cell and key and left for the office.

Around 2:30pm that afternoon, Diego returned to the condo. His hangover, had morphed into a migraine. Diego had told his immediate superior that he was ill, but not how he had become ill; also he had refused, point-blank to answer any questions as to why he had shaved his head. “Go home. Rest.”, His immediate superior had said.

As Diego entered the condo, he heard a voice. “Who’s there?”, The voice called out.

“It’s Diego.” Diego said, as he walked into the living room and stared at the naked man astride the lounge chair, next to the Tree in the corner of the living room, next to the tree were to objects; but what they were, were hidden by the blankets that covered them . “I forgot you would still be here till after the Holidays!” He said.

“you don’t look to well, rough night, last night?” The naked man said. For some reason Diego could not stop staring at the naked Quin. The way Quin posed on the lounge chair; Quin lay upon his hands resting at the back of his head. The elevation of Quin’s hands and arms accentuated his taut, muscled chest, Quin bent his left knee and turned his body slightly to the right, camouflaging his groin with his bent lower frame; this left Diego feeling uneasy. Suddenly in his mind, Diego could not deny that Quin was a sexy man.

“I saw you watching us, last night, from behind the door.” Quin, suddenly said. Diego was taken aback. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Diego tried to deny.

“Yes, you do. Last night, you saw me having my cock sucked by Satterthwaite.” Quin said, sharply. “I saw that look in your eye. You wanted to suck my cock, too, don’t you?” Diego could not believe what he was hearing. “Quin, I don’t know what drugs you’re taking, but I never saw Satterthwaite sucking …” Diego tried to say, hoping in vain to convince Quin.

“Bitch Jock.” Quin shouted, Diego froze in place, facing Quin, his eyes glassed over and his expression, empty, and still. “Can you hear me Bitch stud?”

“Yes, Master Quin.” Diego replied, a goofy grin, briefly past over his face. Quin smiled at Diego. “Good Bitch Jock. Now, last night, you saw Satterthwaite sucking my cock. You have become insanely jealous. And so, today at work, you decided to come home early so that you could suck my cock, too.”, Quin said. “Get naked and let me see that hard body of yours.”

Diego undressed in the middle of the living room, soon he was wearing only his micro silk jockstrap. Quin just stood there; and leered at the sexy Diego. At the cobbles and curves of Diego’s chest and his groin on full display, as was the bugle in Diego’s micro silk jockstrap. Like a weather vane , Diego’s cock pointed west, stretching the bounds of the tight silk material.

“Come here and get on your knees.” Quin ordered. Diego approached the reclined Quin, who repositioned himself, and displayed his monster member. Diego knelt on the carpet at the foot of the lounge chair. Quin grabbed Diego’s head and forced his monster 14 inches long cock down Diego’s throat. “Suck it. You wanted it. You came home early for it. Suck it.” Quin demanded.

Diego bobbed on Quin’s cock. Quin grabbed the back of Diego’s bald head and forced Diego’s head up and down on his member 14 inches. Diego could feel Quin’ cock engorged, getting longer and thicker, fater in his mouth. Diego could barely breathe. “Swallow that cock!” Quin insisted. Diego heard Quin’s words, and in his dim mind Diego questioned how does one swallow a cock that size.

Over time, as he tried, Diego felt the growing ease of sucking Quin’s cock, slowly take hold of him. “That’s right, Bitch Jock. Suck it. Swallow it. And then suck it again.”

Mindlessly, performed as ordered. Diego obeyed Quin completely, submitting to Quin’ commands. He suddenly tasted something like cherries and salt at the same time. ‘What the fuck is that?’ Diego thought to himself, staring into Quin’ eyes. Quin smiled sardonically at the kneeling Diego, his mouth forming a perfect ‘O’ around Quin’ thick, juicy cock.

Quin knew that his pre-cum had drizzled onto Diego’s tongue, by the look on his face. Quin grabbed the sides of Diego’s head and forced Diego’s mouth up and down on his veiny, rock-hard cock. He stared into Diego’s eyes. Quin grinned as the arrogance that once blazed in Diego’s eyes evaporated, leaving a blank, distant stare.

“Kneel on the chair, Diego.”, Quin said, as he pulled his cock out of Diego’s mouth. Diego knelt on the edge of lounge chair. He leaned over to suck Quin’ cock, still hard and engorged.

“Ahh!!!”, Diego mumbled around the monster filling his mouth, as he felt a pressure against his ass. He turned up, and was horrified to see in the window a naked, mindless Satterthwaite, fucking him in the ass.

“Satterthwaite, keep fucking Diego until I tell you to stop; he must learn to enjoy and long for the pain of being arse-fucked, but he must not receive any pleaser from being fucked!” Quin shouted, as he grabbed Diego’s bald head and forced his cock down Diego’s throat. “Don’t stop sucking until I say to stop.”

Diego knelt on the lounge chair, performing for Quin and Satterthwaite. “I bet you can’t wait to taste Satterthwaite’s cum.” Quin road. “Don’t worry. It will taste like mine.” Quin added. Diego did not understand Quin’s words. For now, Diego sucked the mega-sized Quin, his gnarly-veined member buried deeply in the throat of the entranced and dazed Diego.

Diego did not notice Quin’ breathing and moaning becoming more , and more, pronounced and steadier. When Quin bust his nut, Diego swallowed Quin’s cherry salty flavoured cum. “Satterthwaite, put your cock in Diego’s mouth.” Quin ordered. Satterthwaite pulled his cock out of Diego’s ass and forced his engorged member in Diego’s mouth. Satterthwaite grabbed the back of Diego’s head and forced Diego to bob up and down on his cock. After ten minutes, Satterthwaite dropped his load down Diego’s gullet.

Quin stared at Satterthwaite fouling Diego’s mouth with his cum. The great womanizer fucked by his best friend. Quin had hypnotized Satterthwaite when they were roommates in college, planting a simple trigger that remained entrenched. Despite Satterthwaite and Diego moving to another state after college; but Quin continued to visit. As Diego was never home most times when he visited; after using the trigger on Satterthwaite. Quin would spent the whole night fucking Satterthwaite in both of his whole.

The last time Quin had paid a visit, one of Diego’s hotties had turned up, saying that they were going to the police for the way, Diego had treated them. It had taken Quin just under twenty minutes, to have the hottie on the brink of orgasm, and to forget all about Diego. The arrogant Diego deserved to be punished for what he had done! Ever since that night Ros had been looking for away too hypnotize Diego, Quin may be Gay: but the way Diego treated some women had cQuined the line, even in Quin’s eyes.

And last night when Diego had returned to the apartment in that totally, Tranquil, drunken state; it had been simple for Quin, with the use of some drugs and his power of hypnotism to take control of Diego.

Quin laughed, this time, Quin had Diego right where he wanted him: on his knees, sucking Quin’ cock. And being fucked in the arse, with no feeling of pleaser from the fuck!

Quin approached Satterthwaite and whispered into his ear. Satterthwaite stood up and followed Quin over to the tree, and the two objects by the tree. Quin grabbed the blanks, and pulled them away. Under the blanks were two metal Dog cages, Quin opened one of the cages, and snapped his fingers, in front of Satterthwaite’s face.

Silently, Satterthwaite got onto all-fours and crawled backwards into the cage. Quin locked the door shut and looked down at Satterthwaite. Quin had always lusted after Satterthwaite which was Why he had hypnotised Satterthwaite in college. But now he had Diego as well.

Quin went back to Diego, and reclined on the lounge chair and stroked his cock, “Suck it.”, Quin demanded. Diego, still on his knees, opened his mouth and sucked Quin’ cock, still in trance, still under Quin’ control. From his cage Satterthwaite watch, as Diego mindlessly served Quin’s member. Quin grunted and filled Diego’s mouth with a wad of his Cum. He pulled out of Diego’s mouth, and ripped his Cum covered cock on Diego’s bald head.

Quin grabbed Diego by the cock and led him over the second cage, he opened the door; pushed Diego onto all-fours, and then into the cage, and locking the door shut.

7:00 AM. Dec 24th. Quin opened the Door of the apartment, six well-built college jocks, dress in black T-shirts and pants, walked into the apartment. All six guy’s faces were blank and empty; they all had High and Tight buzz-cuts. The six guys push a large trolley into the living room; Quin then watched as one by one, the two Dog Cages, with Diego and Satterthwaite still in them. Were placed side by side on the trolley, and then covered with the blankets, by the six guys.

Picking up his overnight bags, Quin followed the six black clad jocks from the apartment. Quin locked the apartment door behind him, and then stepped into the lift with the jocks and the trolley. A few seconds later the lift doors opened into the condo’s underground parking area. Not far from the lift was a black Transit its side doors open.

The trolley was pushed over to the Transit, and first the two Dog cages, and then the trolley were loaded into the van. Quin and the six black clad jock climbed into the Transit; the door where closed. And with a screech of tyres the Transit sped away.

Back in the apartment on the table in the dining room, was a piece of paper on which was drawn a stick man on all-fours, sucking the dick of a standing stick man. Underneath the drawing were the words in Gold: HAPPY HOLIDAYS COCK LOVER!

END: