The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My attempt at the “Pied Piper” legend.

Feed back encouraged at or my Deviantart page. The story is posted there with the photo that inspired the tale.

FEST

The polka band finished with a loud flourish as Elke and Katrina twirled to a stop clasping each others’ hands above their heads. There was a smattering of applause, then the workers resumed setting up the Festival Beer Hall. Elke wore a colorful Dirndl Dress costume with a flowery crown, while Kat wore a simple dress for the rehearsal. Elsewhere, older women were hurriedly altering the other costume, so it would fit Kat.

No one clapped louder than the Burgermeister, who focused his appreciation on the two barefooted folk dancers rather than the band.

“Wonderful girls.....truly wonderful.” As usual, his voice was was a notch too loud. Kat pulled Elke off the stage before the old fool could reach them, sparing them both a pinch or a kiss. Luckily, the Mayor became distracted by a stranger, and they made their escape.

Kat took a beer stein from an appreciative worker she passed. The Beer Hall was unseasonably hot and humid during the day, and the dance was strenuous. She stopped, and downed half the stein before following her friend to the wooden tables.

Kat arrived at the table where they had left their hose and shoes. Th folk dance was a local favorite, “Der Schemetterling”, and was always performed by two pretty, barefooted women. When the townsgirl who was supposed to be Elke’s partner sprained her ankle, the Burgermeister was beside himself. That is until Elke told him about her friend who was a talented dancer. Surely Katrina could quickly learn the dance.

Elke had begged Katrina to help her. Kat said she would do it for Elke, but she had her own reasons. The two had grown up on adjacent farms far from town, and were often mistaken for sisters. (They were actually distant cousins.). Despite their similar looks and their close friendship, they were very different in personality. Elke was prim and proper, and only wanted only to marry a prosperous local boy. Kat enjoyed being the center of attention and had a wild streak. She dreamt of moving to a bigger town, perhaps even Munich. Being the star of the Fest might help her get noticed by the right man who’d help her escape this backward place.

Elke was already on the wooden bench, hosiery in hand. Kat sat next to her, offering the rest of the beer to her. Elke declined and remained focused on rolling up her stocking to make it easier to don. Kat did not follow her example. Instead, she luxuriously stretched her long legs out in front of her, crossing her bare feet at the ankles. She pretended not to notice, but several of the workmen were covertly glancing at her. The Parrish Priest, Father Johann, shook his head in disapproval from the stage.

“What’s the hurry, Elke? It’s so nice to be out of those shoes and stockings.”

“The rehearsal is over.” Elke nervously looked over at the Priest and lowered her voice to a near whisper. “We’re in Town, Kat....not on the farm...try to act like it.”

Kat responded by rolling her eyes. Ever since the Burgermeister had hired her as his maid, Elke had taken on airs of superiority.

Elke had one stocking rolled up and was about to insert the toes of her left foot when the Burgermeister waddled over to the edge of the makeshift stage.

“Elke...you and your friend, come over here for a moment.”

Elke put down the stocking and sprang up, knowing the man did not like to be kept waiting. Kat, on the other hand, took her time as she slowly uncrossing her ankles and stood. It was just too hot to hurry. By the time she joined her friend in front of the stage, the Burgermeister had been joined by a thin, tall man in a black waistcoat. He had a trim goatee and long black hair under a top hat. He supported himself with a cane with an ornate silver head, and when he walked it was with a severe limp. Even though he was indoors, he wore circular spectacles with tinted red glass.

“Ladies, this is Herr Professor Zimmer. He has travelled here to also entertain the Festval, and has asked your assistance. Father Johann has...quite correctly, I might add...suggested we should make sure his show is appropriate for our town’s sensibilities, as it were.” He turned to the stranger. “This is my maid Elke, and her friend...will they do?”

The “Professor” nodded his assent, and pointed to two wooden chairs set against the wall. Elke immediately stepped up, but Kat stayed put, her hands on her waist.

“What’s in it for us, Herr Burgermeister?” Kat’s voice was less than deferential, and the Mayor’s face reddened at her insolence. Elke turned to her, her face horrified. They locked eyes, and there was pleading in Elke’s gaze. Kat shrugged in defeat, and stepped up and joined her friend. As she passed the fat official, she heard him say to a crony: “I saw him on trip to Bamberg....he puts on a spectacular show. I can’t wait to see what he does to this impudent bitch.”

The two girls sat and waited as Professor Zimmer limped over and joined them. Kat was about to speak up again when the man began to slowly move his left hand back and forth in front of Elke’s face. His long fingers moved in an odd, fluid motion. Kat realized what he was doing, laughed, and leaned over and whispered to her friend:

“Can you believe it, Elke....the fool is trying to mesmerize you..” she said.. But her friend did not respond. Instead, her head began to follow the hand’s movements, side to side, then upwards, like a snake being charmed. Then, for the first time, the mesmerist spoke:

“Sleep my dear...Sleep.”

He brought his hand quickly down, and Elke’s eyes closed. Her head sank until her chin was on her chest. Her body slumped against Kat’s and her breathing slowed.

“Elke?” was all Kat could manage before Zimmer was in front of her. He spoke to himself:

“This one....this one has spirit....and willfulness...I think a more direct approach for this one” His German was excellent, but there was a Eastern aspect to his accent. Polish, perhaps. With another quick motion, he removed the tinted glasses and put them in his jacket,

Professor Zimmer had the most remarkable eyes. Silver, green, different shades of blue, all of these colors seemed to be in them. Despite herself, Katrina’s gaze became fixed on them. He then gently touched her temples with his thumbs which began to move in small, circular patterns. Kat felt tension flowing out her body. He began speaking, his voice low and seductive.

“So nice...to sleep...sleep....sleep....dark...cool....luxurious...enchanted sleep.....eyes so heavy now.....”

Kat’s eyes grew watery, and her eyelids felt like the were made of lead. The sounds of the Hall seemed to fade away, leaving only the beautiful Voice.

“Sleep, my Darling, SLEEP.” As he emphasized this last word, he pulled his thumbs away from her head, and her eyes rolled up and closed. Her body relaxed and was soon slumping against Elke’s.

Kat was not asleep...but not exactly awake. Her body felt heavy until the Voice told her she was floating on a cloud. Better than any down bed, she luxuriated in comfort, grateful to the Voice.

Not only was her body at total ease, her mind was floating as well. Kat was aware, but utterly unconcerned....content to float on the fluffy cloud. Nothing mattered, nothing but the Voice that was making her feel so good. Katrina had always prided herself on being her own woman....but it felt so good to listen to that wonderous Voice and do whatever it told her to do.

Now the Voice said that she and Elke were doing so very well and that they should be very happy and content. Kat felt her lips automatically form a small smile in response. Then the Voice said they could sit up with their eyes open but still remain in this enchanted sleep. Kat’s body responded by sitting up with her hands in her lap. The heaviness was gone from her eyes and they slowly opened. The smile remained on her lips. She knew in the back of her mind that the Hall was filled with people, but none of them mattered. Only the Professor mattered. He was the Voice. She only wanted to listen to him.

He began first with Elke, telling her to stand and do various things. Kat paid no attention to her friend as she performed. Instead, she placidly sat, the small, peaceful smile on her lips as she awaited her turn.

Then, Elke was seated again. Professor Zimmer spoke to Kat and she found herself standing. He would say something to her, and she would act without the least thought. It felt so right, so comfortable to comply with his requests. When he told her arm was an iron bar, the strongest Workman could not bend it. When he told her the humid hall had become a wintry ice box, she shivered and chattered her teeth.

His suggestions grew more complex, and still she perfectly complied. He wanted her to be a dog, she crawled around on all fours barking. He wanted her to milk a cow, she pulled on imaginary udders. He said she was a soldier, and she perfectly goose stepped around the stage, her bare feet making loud thuds. As an opera singer, she hit high notes she would never have attempted while awake.

The crowd cheered and applauded, but none of that mattered a wit to her. Only He mattered. After a time she found herself again seated next to Elke, slumped down again with her eyes closed Then she heard him counting, and then she was awake, feeling wonderful. Elke giggled, and whispered: “Kat...what happened? I think I fell asleep.”

“He mesmerized us....put us under a spell.” Katrina looked up and saw that all of the workers and beer maids were clustered around the stage. They were enthusiastically clapping and cheering Professor Zimmer. His tinted glasses were back on as he bowed with a flourish. The Burgermeister was equally impressed......until he saw Father Johann. The pastor had a grim expression and was shaking his head.

The Mayor’s smile faded. He cleared his throat, then said: “Thank you, Professor.....but your kind of entertainment is a tad.......sophisticated for us.” The workers and waitresses groaned in disappointment, but then the Town Constable gruffly told them to resume their preparations.

“We’ve no need for your occultism.” sternly said the Priest.

Zimmer ignored the cleric and spoke to the Mayor. “But I travelled a week to be here, sir....your telegram guaranteed.....”

The Burgermeister became imperious. “I had no idea your show would be...so ribald in nature. I stand with the Church as protectors of this town’s moral well being.”

“Ribald? I only used the suggestions you told me you wanted. Tell me sir.... what happens to the money I was promised?” Kat noticed that as he grew angry, the Professor’s Slavic accent became more pronounced.

“Municipal funds are not the business of a mountebank such as you, sir.” The Mayor’s voice was icy. Kat knew the mesmerist had hit too close to home. The Burgermeister was infamous for lining his pockets with money from the Fest.

The Constable stepped forward, his hand resting menacingly on the baton on his belt. Zimmer saw this, and backed down. He bowed his head

“Forgive me, sirs.......of course it is your festival and you know what’s best. But the hour is late for travel...... I only ask that I be allowed to stay the night.....be allowed to attend your renowned celebration....perhaps be given some beer and sausage for my time. Please.”

The Mayor looked over at the Priest and the Constable, and they both shrugged.

“All right...but behave...and begone before noon tomorrow.”

“My thanks, good sirs....I look forward to getting to know your town....and it’s people better.”

Katrina looked over at Elke, who appeared comically befuddled by this turn of events.

“I better go check on my costume”. Kat said as she stood.

* * *

Kat stood in the crowded Beer Hall listening to a tenor singing with the town band. She now wore an Dirndl and flower crown identical to Elke’s. Occasionally a drunk would spill beer on their bare feet.

They were next. Kat looked out, assessing the drunk and happy crowd. That’s when she saw Professor Zimmer. He was standing by the north wall, speaking into the ear of Frau Wimmelstrause, the young wife of the Town Doctor. The woman stood absolutely still, until the Professor snapped his fingers in front of her face. She then walked away from him, as if he didn’t existed.

Elke leaned closer to be heard.

“He does get around....I saw him speaking to Trudy, Herr Gunter’s Cook, then later to Hilda Frunze.”

Kat felt a jealous pang. For some reason she only wanted him to talk to her. All day she had daydreamed about the Professor and how he had made her feel.

The tenor took his bows, and the Burgermeister announced it was time for

“Der Schemetterling”. Elke took her hand, and they skipped onto the stage.

* * *

The Dance had gone perfectly, and Kat basked in the adulation of the crowd. Her only disappointment was that Professor Zimmer was no where to be seen. This sadness faded when she noticed a young Army officer attempting to make eye contact. Lieutenant Mueller had brought a contingent from the local reserve regiment for a close order drill demonstration. He was magnificent in his dark blue uniform and waxed mustache. Rather than clapping, he held up two glasses of wine.

Kat met his eyes, and smiled prettily.

Minutes later, she sat with him, drinking the sweet wine. He dazzled her with tales about Berlin. Soon, she sat close to him. They drank more wine, and he even allowed her to wear his gleaming, spiked helmet. Kat sensed he was about ask her to dance when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

It was Elke, who, like her, was still barefoot and in her dance costume. She stood motionless, her arms hanging loose at her sides.

“Katrina.....come with me.......it’s important.” Elke’s voice was toneless.

“Elke....can’t you see I’m engaged with this distinguished officer?” Kat tried to lock gazes with her friend, to emphasize she wanted her to leave. But Elke seemed to look past her, her eyes as empty as her voice.

“It’s very important Kat.....you have to come with me.” Elke repeated.

Kat groaned, then decisively took the helmet off and handed it back to the Lieutenant. She whispered in his ear. He gallantly responded:

“But off course, Fraulien......I will wait here for you so that we can resume our delightful talk.”

Kat was still berating her friend when they finally exited the hall. For her part, Elke took her friends abuse in silence. Finally, Elke came to a stop in the cool October night. She stood motionless and looked straight ahead as Kat walked up to her.

“Enough with your games, Elke. It’s cold out here....and I have to get back to my new friend. What’s so important that....”. As she spoke, she heard the tapping of a cane on the cobblestone street.

A strong hand grabbed her right shoulder, spinning her around. She was about to scream when she saw his beautiful eyes. Her arms fell to her sides. Soon his thumbs were rubbing deep circles into her temples.

“Sleep, Katrina.” said Professor Zimmer.

* * *

Kat smiled prettily as she sat in the rocking cabin of the Professor’s wagon. It felt so good...so right to sit here just as she was told. The wagon came to a stop and after a moment the back door opened. The Professor stuck his head into the cabin.

“Come out now, my dear....time for tonight’s task.” Kat soon felt the cool stimulation of cobblestones under her bare soles. The wagon was parked in front of the Doctor’s House. Zimmer nodded at her, and she smiled and nodded back. She then stealthfully went to the back of the house. Frau Wimmelstraus stood in the open kitchen door, barefooted in a white nightgown. Her face was blank.

The pretty brunette’s hand held a pillow case filled with silverwear and a gold candleholder. Without a word, she slowly handed the heavy sack to Kat, then closed the door. Katrina returned to the wagon, and handed the pillow case to Zimmer. He then pointed at Banker Gunter’s House.

They visited nine homes that night, the houses of the wealthiest families in town. At each, Kat was met by a pretty somnambulist, and given a full pillow case. At one point, Zimmer looked wistfully at the Priest’s Vestry House. “No pretty accomplice in there.” Professor Zimmer sadly muttered.

Finally, he pointed at the Burgermeister’s residence. Kat submissively bowed her head and then went to the back. There, Elke stood motionless, holding a back door open. This time Kat entered the home. She followed the entranced Elke through the house, enjoying the feel of expensive rugs under her bare feet. Soon they ascended the stairs and found themselves by the master bedroom. Elke slowly opened the door.

The room was bathed in moonlight. The Mayor and his wife snored loudly. They, like the rest of the town, had drunk heavily at the Festival and were in the deepest slumber. Elke pointed to the side table closest to the Burgermeister. A gold key sat on the table.

Kat nodded, tip toeing into the bedroom. She was not afraid. She felt serene pride that she had been chosen to perform this delicate task. Reaching down for the key, she froze as the Mayor suddenly snorted and turned over on his side. She stood there like a statute for a bit until satisfied he was still asleep. She then carefully grabbed the key, and left the bedroom.

Kat followed Elke to the study with its heavy desk. Kat took the key and opened a lower drawer. Elke handed her a pillow case, which was soon filled with money.

Eventually, Elke would have to get another sack.

* * *

The wagon was stopped by the side of a mountain road. It was bathed in late afternoon sunshine, but the temperature was cool. Katrina, though still barefoot in her Dirndl, didn’t care. The Voice was talking.

“In a moment...I will count to three. You will then wake. You’ll feel good....but you will have full control of your faculties...your mind. You will also remember everything from the moment I last hyp....I last mesmerized you. Now listen...one.....two.....three. Wake up, Katrina.” He snapped his fingers by her right ear.

Kat blinked, opened her eyes then hugged herself as she began to shiver. Zimmer put a blanket on her. She sat silently as memories flooded into her mind. Finally, she spoke.

“All of them.....you made me steal from all of them rich folk. I’ll never be able to go home.”

Zimmer responded by handing her a sack. “Take it....it’s your share. That should get you to Berlin in high style, Paris, even, if you wish.”

Kat’s mouth dropped as she looked in the sack. It was filled with paper money, more than she have ever seen. But then a question formed in her mind. “Why am I here? You didn’t bring Elke or the others.”

Zimmer thought a moment. “Because you were the one...I wanted.”

“Wanted....wanted for what?” Kat drew the blanket tighter around her body and drew away from him on the driver perch.

“No...it’s not what you think. You’re very beautiful....but I wouldn’t use my hypnosis that way....unless that was what you wanted. I brought you to make you another offer.

You see, before I hurt my leg....I was quite the criminal. They called me the Black Cat. I was wanted by the police of fifteen nations. No aristocrat’s wallet or jewelry were safe from me. Then the railway accident....and I had to put that life behind me. I’d always had the ability to enchant women, I’d been born with it. If I could no longer steal, I could dedicate myself to perfecting the art of Mesmerism, as you call it, and Professor Zimmer was born.

Then...standing there humiliated by that fat pig of a Burgermeister.....I had an epiphany....I knew exactly what to do.......and how to do it. If I couldn’t steal from these men....I’d have their womenfolk do it for me.

My skills give me some ability to...to read a woman....to understand things about them they didn’t know themselves. You were a perfect candidate. You’re beautiful. You’re charming, though in an unpolished way. You’re strong willed, but deep in your mind there is a powerful submissive streak. That allows you, despite yourself, to enter extremely deep hypnotic trances. But, most important....you have a bit of mischief in you, a certain moral ambiguity. It’s much easier to command a woman to perform larceny when the entranced woman already has such qualities in her.’

“I think I should be insulted.” She appeared to think for a moment, her body relaxing as she did. “So......I can just take this money and leave, if I want?”

“Yes, or you can stay with me.....become my partner in crime, sharing everything we take. With my hypnosis I can impart all I know about crime to you. I’ll give you the strength of a strongman, the grace of an acrobat, or whatever you’ll need to pull off incredible capers. Not just burglaries....You’ll assume whatever persona necessary to seduce and fool rich idiots. Under my tutelage, you’ll become the perfect criminal instrument.”

“So... you want me as your mindless slave.....a puppet.”

“No.... I don’t want that...I want a true partner...not a puppet. I....I like you and would indeed enjoy your.....company. But, on my word....between our schemes..you’ll be awake and yourself. If you want to leave at any time, I won’t stand in your way.”

“Why should I take the word of a thief?”

“Answer this question, Kat: why did I wake you and give you this choice?”

Kat had no answer for that so she just looked ahead for a moment. She thought about how good it felt to be in trance. She also remembered she had been searching for someone to help her escape from farm life.

Finally, she said:

“Where are we, anyway?”

“We crossed into Austria a few hours ago. I fear Bavaria will be a little hot for me for some time, and I thought maybe you’d like to see Vienna.”

They rode a few minutes. Kat drew her knees up and hugged them for warmth. She said:

“I’m cold. Warm me.”

The Professor put his arm around her body.

Kat laughed, but not cruelly.

“That’s nice......but not what I meant. If we’re going all the way to Vienna....I want to be truly content and comfortable while we ride. You know.....truly so.” As she said this, she moved her body closer to him and turned her head to face him.

Zimmer pondered her words then smiled as he realized their meaning. Then, he took off his tinted glasses as she began looking into his eyes.

END