The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Logic

“Fuck this shit!” Harrison threw his books up in the air as if they were paper planes.

“What’s wrong this time?” Janice asked. The twenty-one-year-old brunette was one of the smartest girls at college.

Usually averse to private tutoring, Harrison’s parents had paid her big time to make sure their athlete son kept his scholarship at the end of the semester. He wasn’t as dumb as he seemed but, sometimes...

“I don’t understand this at all.” He handed her a crumpled piece of paper. “Hell, I don’t even know why I have to learn this at all...”

It was indeed one of the greatest mysteries of life. Someone used to shooting hoops couldn’t care less about Aristotle and his syllogisms and yet the subject was unavoidable.

“There’s really nothing to it.” She muttered. “As I’ve explained to you before, a syllogism is just a...”

“... kind of logical argument that applies deductive reasoning to arrive at a conclusion based on two or more propositions that are asserted or assumed to be true... yeah, yeah,” he repeated the definition verbatim. “I get that. What I don’t understand is the example.”

“Which one?” She raised a curious eyebrow.

“This...” he pointed at the lower right corner where the following phrase was scribbled:

All men are dominant.
Harrison is a man.
Therefore, Harrison is dominant.

“I don’t understand why this is troubling you...” Janice bit the tip of her pencil. “Please elaborate.”

“It makes no sense. It’s not even true...” he fumed.

“Which part?”

“Everything!!!” He screamed.

“Interesting... Harrison, is there something you wish to tell me before we continue?”

“No, Janice.” He gulped.

“I’m afraid I have to insist.”

“It’s nothing. Forget I said anything, okay?” He curled up in a corner of the bedroom.

“I can’t do that...” Her eyes glimmered.

She snatched the paper from his hands, turned it around and wrote:

All women are dominant.
Janice is a woman.
Therefore, Janice is dominant.

“Does this make more sense to you?” She inquired.

“Hmmm... well...” He bit his tongue. A droplet of blood tainted his dry lips.

“How about this one then?”

All men are submissive.
Harrison is a man.
Therefore, Harrison is submissive.

His eyes widened as his cock wiggled inside his denim pants.

“That’s... hmmm...”

“Interesting.” She mused. “How come I didn’t notice this until now? One more for you. Read it carefully.”

Dominant women should control submissive men.
Janice is a dominant woman, and Harrison is a submissive man.
Therefore, Janice should dominate Harrison.

“... and turn him into her obedient slave.” She concluded.

“Yes, please!” He thought, the words fighting to escape his lips. Seeing the agony reflected in his eyes, she knew she had him.

“Only if I hear you say it... boy!” She towered over him, obscuring his aching sight with her long, satin legs.

“J-Janice, will you p-please…?”

“Dominate you?” Janice Smirked. “Enslave you? Turn you into a proper student and a proper man? Is that what you want, boy?”

“Yes.”

“Then you’re going to learn logic through repetition then.”

“What do you mean?”

“Get some clean sheets of paper and start writing.”

Submissive men must obey dominant women.
I’m a submissive man and Janice is a dominant woman.
I must obey Janice.

Three hours later, Harrison writhed against her feet, eyes defocused, all thoughts turned to mush. He would make a fine toy after the exams were over.