The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Burden

There are things you want and things you need. Sometimes, it’s difficult to know which is which. If you read this for me, perhaps I can shed some light on the subject.

Let’s start with the things you “want”. Everybody’s innermost desires are different but there are some common traits here and there. Most people want to be happy, want to feel loved, want to have nice things. Money helps with the latter, or so they think. People use the money they get to buy extravagant things, disposable things, things they soon forget when the fad goes away. They want them because they’re envious of others having them, because advertising tells them how good they are, because it’s better to pursue a moment of satisfaction by burning your credit cards to the ground than saving for something that really matters.

How am I doing so far? Do you see yourself wanting things like the ones above just for the sake of wanting them? I think you do, and I know you think so too seeing as you read each sentence three times at least. “Wanting” is a drug, but “needing” is a bliss so let’s talk about the things you need now.

You need to stop wanting things that will never fulfill you. You need to aim only for those that liberate your thoughts instead of burdening them with guilt. You need to free yourself from the dictatorship of the material and pursue a more spiritual life, one where your ideas are always in perfect harmony because they’re not really yours. If the desire of wanting coupled with the absurdity of money turns your life upside down, then switch it up by letting go. Take control of your addictive nature by letting someone else make the calls.

Me? Why, I could never... you need to understand that would be extremely hard for me too as I’ve never been very good at resisting temptation. In fact, the more I try to resist, the more I sink into it. It just makes so much sense to be delivered from the weight of spending that I couldn’t possibly take your money so please don’t wave it in front of me. I don’t want it. I don’t...

Oh? Look at how desperate you are. It’s almost as if just thinking about the physical contact with the bills is making you sick. Many develop an allergy to money and your case seems quite severe by now. Hmmm... this goes against my better judgment, but I can’t just leave you like this, I can’t. I’ll help you unclutter your mind by taking that thought away from you. You need it. You need me to do it and things are always better when someone gives you what you need, isn’t that right? Hmmm... yes, I can already see the smile returning to your lips, the submissive joy of relinquishing control. I’ll keep your wallet safe; I promise. You’ll never want to spend my money again.

However, I do need a new pair of shoes, that much is certain. Let’s go shopping.