The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction

by S.B.

Wrong Questions

Claire watched as Timothy’s droopy eyes followed the crystal pendant she was holding, completely captured by the combination of the subtle motions and her gentle, whispered voice. This was it, the payoff of so many months of training. He was about to fall into a deep trance for her. He was going to be completely hers in 3, 2, 1...

“... and sleep.” She snapped her fingers and held his slumping head on the palm of her right hand. “That’s right, sleep. Sleep for me. You’ve been wanting to do this for a very long time. You’ve been wanting to surrender your thoughts to me for a very long time and now you have. You are hypnotized. You are entranced. And yes, just like the cliche goes, you are under my control. You want to be. It’s what you’ve always wanted and now it’s yours. My control is yours and you are mine. While you’re in this state. there will be no secrets between us. Think of it as my hypnosis as an irresistible truth serum. No matter what I ask, you’ll always give me a truthful answer. No subterfuges, no lies. You’ll speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Say ‘Yes Claire’ if you understand and accept this suggestion, knowing it will get stronger and stronger more you speak the truth. Say it, Timmy boy.”

“Yes, Claire.” He slurred. “I understand and accept your suggestion. I will only speak the truth from now on.”

“Good. Very good, Let’s test this, shall we? Honey, you’re constantly saying how much you love my food but you hardly ever touch it when I make something special for you. Be honest... do you think I’m a good cook or not?”

“No, I don’t. You’re pretty terrible at it. I often tell white lies to avoid hurting your feelings. This is a common one.”

“Straight to the point, I’m glad. Next question: does this dress make me look fat?”

“Absolutely. You look like an over-sized whale in it and that’s saying a lot considering how big whales usually are. Stripes never did you any favors, my dear. They’re not going to start now no matter how much you believe otherwise.”

“Ouch!” She bit her lower lip and resisted the urge to slap him in the face. Timothy remained with his eyes closed, unresponsive to anything else except her questions and the mental dominion projected through them. “Okay, one more question: am I the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen?”

“Of course not. There are plenty out there that surpass you in every way. Vanessa from 5-B is one of them, for instance. She is a classical beauty, and those tits... god, those tits...”

“Fuck!” She cried out. “I had no idea you thought so ill of me. What have I been doing wrong all these years?”

Much to her surprise, he opened his eyes, blinked, and responded, while still mesmerized:

“The only thing you’re doing wrong is asking the wrong questions.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Food, clothes, looks, none of that really matters. Ask the right questions.”

What are... hmmm... I know. Who do you love?”

“I love you and only you, sweetheart.” He smiled.

“Are you ever going to stop loving me?”

“Of course not. I’d rather die before letting that happen. I love you. I love you so badly I want to be your mindless servant.”

“Really? You want to serve me?”

“Every single day of my life if you let me, hypnotized or not. Please... Goddess?”

“I like the sound of that.” She leaned in for a kiss. “But other than this script I found online, I have no idea where to start. Will you help me?”

Timothy’s lips brushed against hers as he gently guided her left hand to his hardened cock. “This is a good place to start...” He noted.

Claire’s eyes sparkled with untamed lust. She would learn fast and he would never question her rightful authority again.